Why (((they))) want to put /x/ and Zig Forums in different classes so they can't be friends

Screencap before slide
There is a huge effort to block people from /x/ from posting in Zig Forums because Zig Forums knows that memes, politics, and religion are all connected. There are also huge efforts to send trouble making shills (pretending to be from Zig Forums) to cause trouble on /x/ so that /x/ bans real Zig Forums anons on sight or shuts down anything they say. There are also shills that come to /x/ and argue with anyone who even remotely sounds like they are from Zig Forums so that it appears as if Zig Forums always causes the trouble, which is in fact not true.

The goal: Separate Zig Forums and /x/ from each other permanently. Why? because memes are paranormal and helped get trump elected. This is not about if you like trump or not. I don't care if you like trump or not. Totally missing the point. The real issue here is that some very wealthy people that believe they control the world HATE trump for doing things differently than they want. Trump being a good or bad guy has nothing to do with it. The bad guys believe if they can send enough shills to Zig Forums and /x/ and separate them, that they will effectively kill Zig Forums's ability to meme politically. The end result is that the election will go a different way, possibly benefiting the bad guys. The bad guys want the election to go literally any other way possible because every other candidate is in their pocket on both sides politically. That's what this is all about. That is why this is happening.

Attached: 6346236345324.png (2984x1893, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wildheretic.com/concave-earth-theory/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If we let them have their way, the world will go a very different way. Don't let them have their way because Nobody ever let you have your way anyway, except maybe a few nice people. BUT- these people are not nice. Don't let them have their way.

sage

bump because fuck you shills

It's because the mods are thoroughly compromised OP, I'm not sure there's much to do about it. /b2/ is hopeful though.

/x/'s navel gazing is not welcome here.

Fuck off niggers.

Attached: Ayyyy.jpg (319x316, 23.03K)

Zig Forums and /x/ are like H2 and O

/b2/ only really succeeded because the old /b/ BO managed to piss fucking everyone off and doubled down when people made their discontent apparent, thus making moving to a new board the only option left.

We had our chance with Kampfy, but unfortunately most of us just sat there and took it like bitches rather than make. And now it's global and hands-off so nobody cares to change anything.

*make a new board and actually use it

This is well beyond elections. They don't want Aryans rising up, and fulfilling their Holocaust meme into reality.
I need a new lampshade.

[pukes]

Politics is magick, and physics is magick.

isn't /sudpol/ basically like an /x/ inspired Zig Forums?

You forgot one crucial piece of information, it’s the literal mods doing this because they can get away with it. Can’t wait for 8ch mods to be doxxed and publically hanged for their subversion.

The easiest way is to get natsoc mods and prevent golvol mods to moderate /poI/. But chodenigger doesn't want that, he wants to turn this /poI/ to another cuckchan.

When I realized WN's couldn't organize on a single fucking imageboard I quit. Superior race, maybe, but only because we have no real competition. WN's just accepted banning book threads. Worthless. Not much different from niggers when it comes down to it. We're intellectually spics with benefits.

Cause if we talk about the (((conspiration))) and the green alien and the plat earth in a same moments you just look like crazy.

They want to limit the capacity for theories so /x/ and Zig Forums will clash. Rather than work together divide and conquer , kike tactics never change.

this is kike trash autism. kill yourself

because /x/ kills this board with baseless bullshit.
Trumpfaggots need to fuck off

Good effort with trump critisism.

Reciprocate the firewall

MIGA amiright?

Trumpshills pulled themselves back and are now back on with full force.
I hope that 8ch gets taken down before the elections as this place is jew brainwashing machine at this point.
People need to GTFO from here and migrate to chans which are not still completely under control of judaism

Your broken English is really cute, user.
no homo

Maybe you’ll get it next time when you learn to read inbetween lines and you can actually recognize sliding shills.

Insert yourself in the nearest oven kike.

trips for hollyjew getting razed

That would probably be a good thing since that would mean that Zig Forums wouldn't have retards posting claiming that nuclear weapons are fake and shit like that.

take your meds

UN-SLIDE

/x/ is full of literal bullshit and schizo retards that believe it. /x/ is also owned and run by a Zig Forums nigger. Why would (((OP))) want Zig Forums associated with flat earth-tier lies?

People made plenty of Zig Forums alternatives. They all had the same issues as kampfy/pol/ and died quickly.

/pdfs/ is already a fucking Zig Forums board for books. Always the same shit with you nigtards. Do you go to Zig Forums to discuss vidya, or do you go to /v/? Do you go to Zig Forums to discuss cars, or do you go to /o/?
You retards always cried about muh books but LOOK: Book threads are here now. NOBODY posts in them! Nobody cares about them! They're useless wastes of board space.

Anyone on Zig Forums who hasn't yet figured out that the planet has been invaded is way, way behind.

Grow up first.

truth. i remember a time when Zig Forums was a lot more estoteric. i remember a thread about telekinesis was shut down very quickly.

Technically speaking all nukes in history could have been fakes, all they probably did was combine a big bomb with a firebomb and a huge long lasting flash bang, and the whole thing mixed with radioactive dust for the "fallout". Nukes go BOOOM and are very brigth and burn everything and cause radioactive contamination, and these requirements are very easy for the US and every other country to fake. The end effect of the fake nuke is the exact same effect as the real one, so technically they were never actually needed in the first place. It's really easy to believe they are real, but why even at this point? just like the fake moon landings where the lander takes off, who stayed on the moon to film it leaving? did they waste precious fuel taking off and landing and then taking off again after retrieving the footage from the camera? and in the nuke footage, all the buildings are blown away and destroyed but the camera doesn't even shake or shudder even once. what in the fuck was that camera made out of?

I'm so glad meme magic and kek posting are fucking dead.

Attached: 0ec67d3119a8dee399826d154c81387b201b20aba0df181c2abade4b26a66e27.webm (480x480, 1.07M)

>Muh sluggish schizophrenia! a communist tactic to silence opposition, just like "racist"

If you're not going to make the effort to read then you might as well admit you gave up on god a long time ago

Yup I never worshiped a drawing a frog and am proud of it. But to be fair I wasn't a teenager during 2015

Attached: 2e33eeb65e7496dea4bcc64d747ca2585c432c83ddb2ed43e19abff7ac916113.png (595x447, 65.37K)

literally cancer

I know I'm so glad that cancer faded into the rear view. You don't even see kek threads on cuckchan anymore

Today, OP was not only a faggot but a dyslexic one at that. jews and other garbage have been trying FOR YEARS to push /x tier bullshit into /pol to discredit /pol.

You can't be this fucking stupid. You must be a jew agent.

You /x fags are batshit. Just dumb as dirt. You believe shit even niggers won't. You believe shit for which there is ZERO!!! fucking evidence.

Pastor Anderson isn't Victor Thorn, nigger.

I remember in one of those GATE threads some user said he accidentally shot a friend in the face with a shotgun while high on acid and then he turned back time to undo it

Keep in mind that not everyone is a shill. Some of them are just dumb and disconnected.

These people:
-won't believe that anything subtle exists.
-don't even have dreams or don't consider them important.
-are not aware of their unconscious mechanisms or just acknowledge the obvious ones.
-huge material ego, so anything that cannot be understood 100% with material logic is trash.
-disconnected, cannot experience or understand.

Some could have a nice intuition. But are in denial by whatever reason. fear of not letting go previous assumptions and admitting that they can be wrong

And the site drops my sage.

It is probably concave.
wildheretic.com/concave-earth-theory/
Conventional earth theory is extremely weak and nobody can defend it when exposed.
Defending a new theory on the otherhand…

Are you afraid now? You should be

There are occasionally good Zig Forumsx threads. the gate ones were great. but this thread sucks, nothing interesting.

it's also an anti book threads lol

And you fucking schizoniggers wonder why nobody wants you anywhere.

Try to refute it. You can't. Also I'm not from /x/ nigger, just not a shill/idiot.

There is no huge effort. We're just not retarded, so we don't want you braindead niggers shitting up our board with your flat earth bullshit.

I don't take any medicines. Because I never get sick. point for me, fag.
Now you take you meds inside that bald head buddy

x2