SIEGE/AWD/NATSOC GENERAL SIEGE by James Mason

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

SIEGE/AWD/NATSOC GENERAL

SIEGE by James Mason:
PDF - archive.org/details/SiegeByJamesMason
AUDIOBOOK - youtube.com/watch?v=hysf446ysJc&list=PL1W0oCPjgdDSxW029hjFBASgfMEtmmycq [Embed]

Is SIEGE and Atomwaffen Division linked to Satanism?
Not anymore I think with their new posters and their new video Also James mason is just an extremely open minded individual, he converted to Christian Identity. Most AWD members are pagans in some form.

Isn't this just a honeypot?
Not at all, this has nothing to do with nazi larping or being a skinhead stooge. The System is quick to take down SIEGE related websites because it actually poses a threat to (((them))), unlike so-called Alt-Right sites that stay up for years because it's controlled opposition, it works within the confines of the System and is thus harmless.

What is SIEGE generally about?
It is an analysis of all the Fascist movements since the beginning, and it explains why modern Fascist groups have failed, then proposes the alternative to Total Aryan Victory. It promotes dropping out of the System(Varg style) and also forming a network of terrorist cells to directly disrupt the System and seize power through strategy, tactics and raw violence, might is right.

The Turner Dairies .freepdf.info/index.php?post/Pierce-William-Luther-The-Turner-Diaries
youtube.com/watch?v=bip6vLg6pS8&bpctr=1557944979

Attached: 1557771231790.jpg (1.37 KB, 80x121)

Other urls found in this thread:

0x0.st/zTUP.webm
bitchute.com/video/e3GPz6ASoToG/
youtube.com/watch?v=64reQLcoHzU&t=629s

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

Attached: 2f601657fa8b5e88ed8669e1d981e47c393d30ebe7e0fd007791aa885e10e276.png (66.81 KB, 233x300)
Attached: 955ed12510d3dc1e86d64da3dc9e6a758f9df3cca8584b7586c30a3b39446a75.png (62.29 KB, 233x300)

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

Attached: c863fe4b7e5a9deeff1318f86623a24e72d99556b144476d2aee39ccf527c931.png (56.84 KB, 233x300)
Attached: f56333371d81e951ae84d7c3f820104b06e775db78448e50856a22be29bf674f-copy.png (41.88 KB, 233x300)

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

0x0.st/zTUP.webm their new 2019 video

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

ebin bump

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

A copy of the neinchan thread. Why not post OC? Seej is an old topic. Not much new stuff to discuss except maybe Feuerkriegdivision and Sonnenkriegdivision.

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

neinchan
I think it's the same guy posting in both places

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

SHH I must SREAD THE WORD OF SIEGE BY JAMES MASON AND THE TURNER DIARIES

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

have my shameless shill bump

Attached: tatp.png (12.75 MB, 1768x2656)

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

Who makes all of these posters? Do they put them up in real life? I'd like to try to replicate the style some time. It's definitely distinctive. I don't know how well they'd work in recruiting normalfags, though (who are needed in any movement that wishes to win power even if the minority is the decisive factor)

Logan James
Logan James

lots of layering, treshold, layer filters and stock images for blending options in PS

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

1327934Don't know it's kind of hard to join Atomwaffen I don't even know how well I know people that know people that are in atomwaffen but still they don't want their group filling up with feds also their new email does not work and their new web is not up yet but still It would be nice to see AWD posters up!

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

forgot to add
Do they put them up in real life?
yes they do
bitchute.com/video/e3GPz6ASoToG/

Attached: Wire-2019-04-20-at-14.02.19.jpeg (166.59 KB, 1673x1255)
Attached: Wire-2019-04-21-at-14.13.48.jpeg (191.92 KB, 1352x1803)
Attached: Wire-2019-04-20-at-14.02.54.jpeg (253.18 KB, 1255x1673)

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

muh seej
Larp harder nigger, you won't do shit.

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

Have you even read siege you fucking retard?We need complete revolt If you one of those "The New Awaking"Faggot shut the fuck up the system will not allow a white ethostate at all theu will flood the fucking etho stat we have seen this so many time's Oh looks like their's to many whites in one spot looks like we need to flood that area!

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Thanks for the tips. I just played around with what you suggested and came up with pic related. Not completely happy but I'll keep playing around with it until I perfect the style.
I was kind of worried how the posters would look IRL with all of the dark colors and noise but that looks pretty good to me

Attached: test-hitler-siege-style.png (104.64 KB, 675x1000)

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

looks pretty close just needs more edge
also this dude made a tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=64reQLcoHzU&t=629s

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

That video looks helpful, thanks user.

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

Lol it's vex

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

You are definitely onto something user. Play around with symbology, stats and numbers. Or throw in a catchy slogan like: Whites shall never be erased. or Stand up White Man and fight! or jewish rats will be flushed down the Kalergi sewer!

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

That's gonna be 3,520 after an user gets inspired to put 8 of these up on his or her's local campus.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (203.91 KB, 988x614)

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

damn what are they basing all of those off of? lmao

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

James Mason is a Christian?
I don't know anything about this stuff but funny that thr leader became a Christian.

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

christian identity, its like christianity but with a Zoroastrianism twist to it

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

Um he's not the leader of them but ok.

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

So blasphemy?
Someone was mentioning someone named Abraxas when I was funposting in other places.

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

wut? what leader? just slightly explained his beliefs

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

The leader of Atomwaffen is not james mason
Lol

James Davis
James Davis

blasphemy
YHWH is a nigger who owes me a blowjob.

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

i know, but james mason is also CI

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

ment this comment for

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

Lol how is he a criminal informant?

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

i see what you did there

Attached: 1557863586158.jpg (73.92 KB, 720x678)

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

Ima stupid

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

siege is communist garbage

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

Lol what give proof before you say bull shit

jew….

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

Siege is literally what Varg advocates.

Varge is a communist. He's fine with migrants, as long as they don't take his shekels.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit