Jaxon Price

whitehouse.typeform.com/to/Jti9QH
Libshits already buttblasted and kvetching. Minimum 100 words Kek

Attached: Fe3.jpg (109.64 KB, 863x1024)
Attached: Fe2.jpg (117.49 KB, 823x1024)

Julian Ortiz
Julian Ortiz

The left at this point

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (696.59 KB, 1000x541)

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

Don't bother OP, actually being involved in politics makes you a shill. This is a board of LARPing retards

Attached: 5e5d98aa47596c89b098f91bb238ddf5729daa1c6fca4ffccfeb28e5733c1b8f.png (34.27 KB, 817x443)

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

Broke: creating a webpage for the public to moan about their Silicon Valley overlords jewing them out of a platform
Bespoke: delivering c-4 packages to the headquarters of every social media company

John Perez
John Perez

AAAAGGGHHH TRUMP IS A ISRELI ZINIST :DDDD!

IT WUNT ME WIT RED TRUMP HAT ON IN 2015, IT WUZ MA FREN.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (448.26 KB, 1280x720)

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

The Kike's good cop bad cop strategy
<Oy vey goyim MUAHAHAHA I AM THE EVIL LEFTIST JEW! I WANT TO TAKE AWAY ALL YOUR RIGHTS!
Oh no goy- I mean fellow white people, you are being threatened by communists! We the Banker Jews are the good Jews and we'll step in to help!
Here, goy, we'll allow you to speak freely as long as it doesn't cause any actual change

William Bailey
William Bailey

"as long as you don't criticize the jews"

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

NO! ONLY WE CAN MAKE ONLINE TOOLS TO CENSOR YOU RACIST BIGOTS!

Salt is bountiful this evening.

Still can't use greentext and pinktext correctly. God dammit you dumb roastie, at least try to learn those two basic functions!

Attached: nsnrgpnspbrnwnbrn.jpg (49.6 KB, 413x578)

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

Wow nobody fucking cares. He's going to collapse the post-industrial world by attacking Persia for the puke demon jews.

Attached: 0554a13d3757207739d968d418ac7a24ebc0989d.jpg (162.92 KB, 1243x1232)

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

THESIS. ANTITHESIS. SYNTHESIS.
INVENT PROBLEM. CREATE SOLUTION. CONTROL BOTH SIDES.
GET A FUCKING CLUE. THE ZOG EMPEROR IS NOT HELPING ANY OF US.
Trump is the left.

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

Global report.

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

Two steps forward, one step back. Unfortunately the good actions are usually negated or at least undermined by the bad which follow; particularly anything involving jewland.

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

Yes goy, keep focusing on pointless political theater of paid actors being directed by jews, keep voting for our based fashy koshervatives, LIB SHITS BTFO

I wonder how many dumb fucks will fall for this obvious honeypot?

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Which candidate do you prefer

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

Plenty because they are falling for the same tricks used to pacify the masses via entertainment, that the jew use so effectively.

David Allen
David Allen

is this what was being slid?

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Class action lawsuits are effective

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

A boy can dream

David Lee
David Lee

So /metapol/ for the web?

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

<pinktext
kill yourself nigger

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

Use online tools to combat "leftist" censorship
muh left/right dichotomy
This sounds more like Patriot Act 2: Electric Boogaloo. Yeah combat the "left" censorship. Totally not an excuse to censor the internet while (((they))) force the US to die for another Pro-Pissrael war with Iran. What a (((coincidence))).

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

You have no self-awareness if you don't believe this is exactly what's happening whenever you spend hours discussing what Hitlers favorite movie was you clueless retards

William Nelson
William Nelson

yet another blogspam shitpost
Learn to code.

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

Do people actually still believe trump is on our side? So much trump nigger threads celebrating baste zog emperor

Attached: 92455597-13D9-4357-993C-1F53619AD1E8.jpeg (2 MB, 1571x2048)
Attached: ACB060FD-B7FB-409C-BF25-43F99BECF0DB.jpeg (2 MB, 1912x2048)
Attached: 8A392DD9-40B1-46C5-A4A4-F424C8299FF8.jpeg (2.6 MB, 2732x1802)
Attached: 1A6D70B6-163F-4768-8E49-F39CE1C8B43D.jpeg (1.45 MB, 1641x2048)
Attached: F0349532-6F13-4363-B52D-B3A69FAAD965.jpeg (1.26 MB, 1925x2048)

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 4fdffef48c2ae2db3009fe25bd0c9279994657f4e78f66477779ede2eb527272.png (232.36 KB, 400x400)

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

Don't worry, user. If we feed our enemies' children and fail to defend our borders as the third world pours in, we win!

I don't know whether a psyop is going on or things are naturally reaching maximum infuriation. My countdown to endgame has been set to chime in the early 2030s… have I miscalculated?

Courts around the world regularly judge in favor of hostile invaders. Academia is in the tank. Corporate world strives to meet PC criteria. The long march through the institutions is complete.

The fact that their long march was necessary in the first place is our only potential saving grace. They must control everything because we worthy European heirs naturally despise their methods and their goals. We must rely upon an immune reaction which consists of a fast-learning zeitgeist.

Speak your mind in public (I do this and the reactions are positive). Post your propaganda online and IRL. We need to wake ourselves up.

Attached: 67f8g8.jpg (26.52 KB, 474x332)

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

Attached: was-it-worth-it.webm (7.83 MB, 640x348)

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

Give us your info goy, we will make sure to (((monitor))) things.

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

He's implying humans are helpless/unable to take control of any given situation. Doesn't in the same breath vehemently defend gun rights. Peak irony.

Carter Long
Carter Long

/pol3/index.html
Join for actual discussion.

James Cook
James Cook

Give us your IPs, sock accounts, and dox info
Directly to the Feds
How about if Trump were remotely serious, he would actually do something via FTC or DOJ. He would not create a dox dropbox.

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

It should be illegal and punishable by fine to censor someone on a platform available to the public, if only due to their political standing. Censorship for decency should obviously be allowed, but on the basis of political standing it should be criminalized. The first amendment already covers this and it should be extended through case law to include online platforms no matter who hosts them. If you host a public forum, you are subject to the first amendment and cannot censor individuals for the political beliefs.

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

Fun.

Attached: What-Happened.png (26.67 KB, 830x356)

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

This is bullshit, because such "regulation" in the future not only sustains the cancerous business models of the current tech industry but is also reliant on the authority of the government to enforce. If they truly wanted to protect freedom of speech by resisting censorship, they could easily sponsor the plethora of decentralized social network platforms being built instead of making a new complaint department.

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

So your best counter point is "Nuh uh you too!" That's pathetic.

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

Yeah, I went a took a look. It looks 1488% fucked.

Attached: pol3-is-Cucked-and-the-BO-is-Retarded.png (400.17 KB, 1400x715)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit