It's happening Trump launches new tool to combat online tech censorship

whitehouse.typeform.com/to/Jti9QH
Libshits already buttblasted and kvetching. Minimum 100 words Kek

Attached: Fe2.jpg (863x1024 117.49 KB, 109.64K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x541, 696.59K)

Don't bother OP, actually being involved in politics makes you a shill. This is a board of LARPing retards

Attached: 5e5d98aa47596c89b098f91bb238ddf5729daa1c6fca4ffccfeb28e5733c1b8f.png (817x443, 34.27K)

Broke: creating a webpage for the public to moan about their Silicon Valley overlords jewing them out of a platform
Bespoke: delivering c-4 packages to the headquarters of every social media company

AAAAGGGHHH TRUMP IS A ISRELI ZINIST :DDDD!

IT WUNT ME WIT RED TRUMP HAT ON IN 2015, IT WUZ MA FREN.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 448.26K)

The Kike's good cop bad cop strategy

Salt is bountiful this evening.

Still can't use greentext and pinktext correctly. God dammit you dumb roastie, at least try to learn those two basic functions!

Attached: nsnrgpnspbrnwnbrn.jpg (413x578, 49.6K)

Wow nobody fucking cares. He's going to collapse the post-industrial world by attacking Persia for the puke demon jews.

Attached: 0554a13d3757207739d968d418ac7a24ebc0989d.jpg (1243x1232, 162.92K)

THESIS. ANTITHESIS. SYNTHESIS.
INVENT PROBLEM. CREATE SOLUTION. CONTROL BOTH SIDES.
GET A FUCKING CLUE. THE ZOG EMPEROR IS NOT HELPING ANY OF US.

Trump is the left.

Global report.

Two steps forward, one step back. Unfortunately the good actions are usually negated or at least undermined by the bad which follow; particularly anything involving jewland.

I wonder how many dumb fucks will fall for this obvious honeypot?

Which candidate do you prefer

Plenty because they are falling for the same tricks used to pacify the masses via entertainment, that the jew use so effectively.

is this what was being slid?

Class action lawsuits are effective

A boy can dream

So /metapol/ for the web?

This sounds more like Patriot Act 2: Electric Boogaloo. Yeah combat the "left" censorship. Totally not an excuse to censor the internet while (((they))) force the US to die for another Pro-Pissrael war with Iran. What a (((coincidence))).

You have no self-awareness if you don't believe this is exactly what's happening whenever you spend hours discussing what Hitlers favorite movie was you clueless retards

Learn to code.

Do people actually still believe trump is on our side? So much trump nigger threads celebrating baste zog emperor

Attached: F0349532-6F13-4363-B52D-B3A69FAAD965.jpeg (1571x2048 2 MB, 2M)

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 4fdffef48c2ae2db3009fe25bd0c9279994657f4e78f66477779ede2eb527272.png (400x400, 232.36K)

Don't worry, user. If we feed our enemies' children and fail to defend our borders as the third world pours in, we win!

I don't know whether a psyop is going on or things are naturally reaching maximum infuriation. My countdown to endgame has been set to chime in the early 2030s… have I miscalculated?

Courts around the world regularly judge in favor of hostile invaders. Academia is in the tank. Corporate world strives to meet PC criteria. The long march through the institutions is complete.

The fact that their long march was necessary in the first place is our only potential saving grace. They must control everything because we worthy European heirs naturally despise their methods and their goals. We must rely upon an immune reaction which consists of a fast-learning zeitgeist.

Speak your mind in public (I do this and the reactions are positive). Post your propaganda online and IRL. We need to wake ourselves up.

Attached: 67f8g8.jpg (474x332, 26.52K)

Attached: was_it_worth_it.webm (640x348, 7.83M)

Give us your info goy, we will make sure to (((monitor))) things.

He's implying humans are helpless/unable to take control of any given situation. Doesn't in the same breath vehemently defend gun rights. Peak irony.

>>>/pol3/
Join for actual discussion.

How about if Trump were remotely serious, he would actually do something via FTC or DOJ. He would not create a dox dropbox.

It should be illegal and punishable by fine to censor someone on a platform available to the public, if only due to their political standing. Censorship for decency should obviously be allowed, but on the basis of political standing it should be criminalized. The first amendment already covers this and it should be extended through case law to include online platforms no matter who hosts them. If you host a public forum, you are subject to the first amendment and cannot censor individuals for the political beliefs.

Fun.

Attached: What_Happened.png (830x356, 26.67K)

This is bullshit, because such "regulation" in the future not only sustains the cancerous business models of the current tech industry but is also reliant on the authority of the government to enforce. If they truly wanted to protect freedom of speech by resisting censorship, they could easily sponsor the plethora of decentralized social network platforms being built instead of making a new complaint department.

So your best counter point is "Nuh uh you too!" That's pathetic.

Yeah, I went a took a look. It looks 1488% fucked.

Attached: pol3 is Cucked and the BO is Retarded.png (1400x715, 400.17K)