JEW HATE THREAD

JEW HATE THREAD
I HATE JEWS REEEEE
ALL OF the (((media))) says that white people are the biggest threat to this country? How are JEWS not a human subspecies? Watch these JEWS block the streets, bitching and kvetching

What should be done with these people is there a solution???

Attached: 636374584821532847-IMG-2903.jpeg (534x401, 40.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BnHRkO4QItg
bitchute.com/video/3AI5YmpeURge/
magaimg.net/img/7biu.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7tn6.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7iwn.jpg
youtu.be/kNmYfxaAPG0
youtu.be/FJjSzXkm55o
magaimg.net/img/7gbu.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7ivr.jpg
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
magaimg.net/img/7gu1.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gck.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gco.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gbx.png
magaimg.net/img/7gby.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gcb.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gcc.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gcd.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gce.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gcg.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gcq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gcr.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gct.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gcn.png
magaimg.net/img/7w6n.jpg
youtu.be/kbqq5JHUolk
archive.is/1yS1l
magaimg.net/img/7etl.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7egs.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7vpv.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fqp.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fql.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fqn.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fqo.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7c1s.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7c1t.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7c1u.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7c1v.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7c1w.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7c1q.jpg
archive.is/8Uvx5
timesofisrael.com/embracing-racism-rabbis-at-pre-army-yeshiva-laud-hitler-urge-enslaving-arabs/
web.archive.org/web/20190522085517/https://www.timesofisrael.com/embracing-racism-rabbis-at-pre-army-yeshiva-laud-hitler-urge-enslaving-arabs/
bitchute.com/video/kdSlq3VfjJij/
8ch.net/pol/res/12047938.html#q13332243
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But I love the Jews

Attached: LoveThem.png (945x728, 288.33K)

First thing is to hang White Nationalists for treason for helping the Jews.

Why isn't there a pinned cyclical jew hate thread, and why do these threads always seem to mysteriously run out of energy or disappear after about a day???

OP watch this video

youtu.be/BnHRkO4QItg

mods delete them

You sound like a screeching autistic tbh, try calming down a bit

Because most are not stupid enough to take the Jew bait.

nigger hate threads are so much more popular. Odd because whilst the nigger steals your car stereo while at work the jews steals your entire future to life.

To be fair, every thread is a jew hate thread.

Attached: Wanted.jpg (467x700, 47.71K)

I prefer satire, it's just a joke

Attached: kill all the grabblers.jpg (888x1142, 112.45K)

Yet you shitpost and whine all day long and nver do anything about it.

I remember on old assiocaite from NYC told me that the Jews there were the absolute worst when it came to gaming the welfare & food stamp system.

Lots of ultra orthodox jews just pop out babies and collect welfare money.

am I any different than you? what have you done pot to kettle?

Jews, eh? Did you see that Jewish antivax protest in New York? Now that was something to send an opinion spiraling towards dissatisfied neutrality!

How do we persuade people that their respect for Is-That-Is should have them embracing new technologies? Compulsion is an awful means that leads to two-faced conduct. I saw that Kurzgesagt video on vaccines. I hope it does some good. I wish I had some cultural talent, but it would take strange technologies to make an artist out of me.

I hate it when children suffer, be it bullying, exploitation, or disease. Sometimes I think efforts to protect children can go too far, but vaccines are a case where I am reluctantly in favor of the compulsory case. But oh, reluctantly! Wouldst that we could have a society where people voluntarily acquiesced to vaccination, firm in their conviction of the righteousness of others! Wouldst that medical efforts were not beset by public paranoia! I wish I knew the way of soothing people. What can change the nature of a man?

I have mediated my anti-circumcision position lately. It is a small gesture of inclusion rising from nowhere. Perhaps it matters. We are all nowhere, yet if we are all inclusive so will be our society. No child of mine would I circumcise, but I had previously advocated against it as a mutilation.

Kill yourself. You will always be a faggot.

hasids are the bestest of based jews

Guys, the situation has gotten out of hand. This is crazy. We have our people being genocided in South Africa. Our women are being programmed by Jews to crave Black dick. Our sons are being groomed to get their dicks cut off by quack doctors. Our daughters are being groomed to hate motherhood. And we now have an army of the mentally incompetent among our own White people who have been programmed into racially policing Whites who are sane(pro-White). This situation is entirely fucked. This situation is entirely fucked.

You as a White person are herebye authorized to hate all Jews. Because accepting the Jews into our society is what allowed this. The "good ones" among them contain within themselves semen that creates bad Jews, so "good Jews" cannot be accepted near us. All Jews must be excluded. Good Jews, if they exist, give birth to bad Jews and they invite bad Jews into our society. No jJew can be trusted.

In addition to being authorized to hate all Jews, you are also authorized to hate Blacks. Just as "good Jews" result in bad ones coming in, so too do "good Blacks" open the door for bad ones. We need segregation from Blacks and we need Jews entirely exiled from our nations. Actually we need both Blacks and Jews to live in separate nations than us.

This is seriously fucked. It's time for our people to wake up. This situation isn't acceptable. This is fucking insane. Fuck this civic nationalist bullshit. There are two main things we have to do. We have to wake as many White people up as possible to The Jewish Problem, and we have to wake as many White people up as possible to the problem of Black crime. These are the two main threats to our people. Jews being the most dangerous and Blacks being a close second. This is so fucked, this is so fucked. We literally risk losing everything we love for all eternity because of these fucking people, we need to separate from them and we need to disempower mentally incompetent White leftists who are being used to police us.

In future generations we not only risk not existing as a race, the books and philosophy, and works of art and stories by our people risk being destroyed too, literally everything you have ever loved in your life is at risk of being destroyed in these coming future generations… because it was created by a White male. Anything created by a White male is at risk of being destroyed, Greek philosophy, the history of The British Empire, Monty Python, Laurel and Hardy. Jesus fucking Christ. We have to nip this situation in the bud, this isn't acceptable.

Please never indulge in illuminati jesuit conspiracy alien type bullshit, its all disinformation to distract people from Jews. Most of the UFO sightings were near military testing grounds, no aliens have been visiting our planet. Jews are the rulers you have to be concerned with. The time for lies is over.

Wake people up, please. The time has come. If not now, then when? The time to wake people up has to be now. Speak the truth to whoever you can without getting in trouble. If you are in highschool, don't speak the truth in person. Or if you are worried about certain peopl ereproting you or getting you in trouble somehoe don't in person. But if you can speak the truth in person without getting in trouble then do, and speak the truth online too to as many people as you can.

We don't know for how much longer we will have free speech. Use this window of time to wake people up to the jews and work on preserving all the culture you can. Discriminate against Jews and do everything you can to get them out of power. We have to speak against them and never vote for them.

Boycott everything Jewish made and Jewish produced. This situation is not acceptable, it must be changed.

Attached: M24AZ5ySkW-8.png (300x250, 21.4K)

Understanding Anti-Semitism: Why Do Some People Dislike Jews?
bitchute.com/video/3AI5YmpeURge/

This is essential viewing, no longer on jewtube. The edited "free" version that was on Google Video was a major redpill for me when I was first becoming jew-wise a decade ago.

Attached: antisemitism.jpg (337x269, 64.63K)

Spend your whole life talking shit about jews constantly, that is the solution

If you talk shit about jews constantly eventually society will push them out of power

When everyone finally sees the jews perhaps everyone will then seize the jews.

(((Zig Forums is a board of loveopen borders for IsraelBlacks are Jews too)))

test

sweet can post at school

Reported.

Starter pack on Jews

EVERY FUCKING TIME

The seat of global power and control will be Jerusalem with the Jews in charge
 magaimg.net/img/7biu.jpg

They will disarm you so that you cannot prevent it.
magaimg.net/img/7tn6.jpg
 magaimg.net/img/7iwn.jpg

youtu.be/kNmYfxaAPG0

How Zionists Divide and Conquer
youtu.be/FJjSzXkm55o

They are replacing you…
 magaimg.net/img/7gbu.jpg

The U.N. has a full report on how it's happening
 magaimg.net/img/7ivr.jpg
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

It all started with The Kalegri Plan for the genocide of whites
 magaimg.net/img/7gu1.jpg

Kalegri, Rothschild, U.N. connection/plan for the genocide of whites.
 magaimg.net/img/7gck.jpg

Kalegri plan impact on the UK.
 magaimg.net/img/7gco.jpg

Jews freely admit to their central role in the mass migration of military age African and middle eastern men.
 magaimg.net/img/7gbx.png

Prominent Jews state that the goal is to create a global race of brown people with lower IQ and easier to control.
 magaimg.net/img/7gby.jpg

Rabbi Haviv at the World Jewish Conference reiterating that the goal of mass immigration is the end of the white race.
 magaimg.net/img/7gcb.jpg

Again, Jews openly admit they are behind the immigration of Africans and South Americans into Western nations with the purpose of genociding whites.
 magaimg.net/img/7gcc.jpg

More pervasive proof Jews are behind the immigration push and genocide of whites.
 magaimg.net/img/7gcd.jpg

Itemized list of Jewish pro immigration organizations advocating for mass migration into the West.
 magaimg.net/img/7gce.jpg

Compilation of Jews advocating and implementing migration policies to genocide whites.
 magaimg.net/img/7gcg.jpg

US Jews demand Israel export unwanted African migrants to white nations.
 magaimg.net/img/7gcq.jpg

Jews advocating and enacting mass migration into white nations to genocide whites. Mega compilation.
 magaimg.net/img/7gcr.jpg

More extremely prominent Jewish figureheads openly advocating for genociding whites.
 magaimg.net/img/7gct.jpg

Multiculturalism is bad for Israel but good for everyone else.
 magaimg.net/img/7gcn.png

Diversity is a cancer pushed by the Jews to destroy society from within.
1. magaimg.net/img/7gcn.png
2. magaimg.net/img/7gbx.png
3. magaimg.net/img/7gby.jpg
4. magaimg.net/img/7gcb.jpg

They popularized the melting pot lie that laid the groundwork for the mass import of non Europeans in the 1960s and beyond
magaimg.net/img/7w6n.jpg

Whites on the chopping block. The Jewish lead genocide.
 youtu.be/kbqq5JHUolk

They destroy our institutions from within
archive.is/1yS1l

Only 1.6% of the population owned slaves at it's peak in 1860. Only .35% of these were white.
 magaimg.net/img/7etl.jpg

Ben Franklin warning against the Jewish invasion. (Validity disputed)
magaimg.net/img/7egs.jpg

At the height of the slave trade 78% of slave owners in the U.S. were Jewish. (Validity disputed)
magaimg.net/img/7vpv.jpg
 magaimg.net/img/7fqp.jpg

75% of Jewish families in the major southern cities owned slaves. 40% of the total Jewish population in the US owned slaves.
 magaimg.net/img/7fql.jpg

The Jews have been THE central group in slave trading and owning throughout history.
 magaimg.net/img/7fqn.jpg

The Jews were so dominant in the slave trade that slave auctions were not held on Jewish holidays because no-one would show up.
 magaimg.net/img/7fqo.jpg

They destroyed the Catholic Church by installing sleeper agents to corrupt and destroy trust in the church from within
archive.is/1yS1l

This is the main mechanism through which the Jews maintain control.

magaimg.net/img/7c1s.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7c1t.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7c1u.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7c1v.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7c1w.jpg
 magaimg.net/img/7c1q.jpg

Why do you think they've been kicked out of 1,030 countries over the last several thousand years?
 archive.is/8Uvx5

Attached: 15376175963882067126923.jpg (2048x1219 2.3 MB, 2.12M)

Stop this hate goyim. we have done nothing.

Attached: ee11d3fb3ca32dad7a9fe3375896933e32111685d84434162b992fd5bb8aee6c.jpg (3600x1424, 1.34M)

where is (((fox news))) and (((daily stormer)))?

post tits or get out slut, jews protest vaccines for their children because that shit is meant for goyim, retard

EVERY THREAD IS A JEW HATE THREAD

This entire board is a kike hate board, faggot. I think you forgot this isn't cuckchan, and garbage-tier threads like this are for faggots. You can go ahead and off yourself now, no one wants you newfags here.

Oy vey goyim only we are allowed to be nationalists

Attached: NationalismContradiction.png (800x600, 22.59K)

This. Yesterday, I tried watching a movie about jewish mafia crime based on a real robbery in Romania (the Loanid Mafia). It was the dirtiest pair of used ideological shoes put on backwards that I could hardly watch it. It is astonishing how unconscionably gay these lying urchins are for themselves. The movie "Closer to the Moon" (2013) is another example of the inverted semitic ideological topology that disfigures every narrative and historical point of fact in the Occident.

Attached: 1521127324825.jpg (506x768, 99.82K)

GOYIM, DON'T YOU WANT SHEKELS FROM US? WHY DO YOU FIGHT US SO? WE JUST WANT (((DIVERSITY)))

Attached: image.jpeg (552x736, 93.09K)

That reminds me of something from before I was redpilled. I was a bluepilled normie and used to watch The Daily Show with (((Jon Leibowitz))). He always did exactly what is described in that quote. One time he brought on some conservatives who was against illegal immigration and at first (((Leibowitz))) acted like what the conservative was saying was the stupidest thing ever said. (((Leibowitz))) made the typical argument that immigrants are all poor and that letting them come here helps them. Then the conservatives argued that immigration as a means of charity to help the worlds poor was not an effective solution and would only make things worse here (basically the gumball argument). After being BTFO, (((Liebowitz))) admitted that the conservative was right, and then just a couple episodes later he started saying all the same "muh poor Mexicans need to all come here" things again.

Back then I though that this was just "liberal" way of arguing. The first time I read that Hitler quote, it all made sense.

Attached: 1451418665150.jpeg (788x1000, 104.41K)

Checking those TRIPS of TRUTH

I HATE KIKES TOO LOL BOY THEY SURE ARE BETTER THAN WHITES. MUST BE THAT WHITE ENVY OF SUCCESS AND INTELLECT.

Make Judea even
GREATER
again!

Maybe a …
GREATER JUDEA
encompassing the whole world, and finally everybody will be free of genocidal, envious, jealous, degenerate, disgusting, nature-hating WHITES!

timesofisrael.com/embracing-racism-rabbis-at-pre-army-yeshiva-laud-hitler-urge-enslaving-arabs/

web.archive.org/web/20190522085517/https://www.timesofisrael.com/embracing-racism-rabbis-at-pre-army-yeshiva-laud-hitler-urge-enslaving-arabs/

"Two rabbis at a pre-military religious academy in a West Bank settlement were recorded making derogatory and racist comments about Arabs, defending Adolf Hitler’s worldview, and openly promoting Jewish supremacy."

"Rabbi Eliezer Kashtiel, the head of the Bnei David academy in Eli, can be heard calling for the enslavement of the “stupid and violent” non-Jews due to their genetic inferiority."

Ah, yes, good pictures from the thread about those Jewish books.

Listen to this rabbi.

bitchute.com/video/kdSlq3VfjJij/

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1883x1052, 600.37K)

>magaimg.net/img/7tn6.jpg
> magaimg.net/img/7iwn.jpg

Yeah, like we needed an (((acceleration))) to get there when it was always planned. It's funny how making us lose our liberties and ability to share truth faster brings us closer to our final demise.
Yet that's supposed to save us? There is a very possible outcome, that we may actually lose simply because we're just too incapacitated, poisoned, silenced, disarmed, indoctrinated and outnumbered.
But a wacko shooting mudslimes, then giving all the nice excuses for ZOG to crack down on whites ever more is supposed to be our way to freedom, our salvation.
The fucking chutzpah of it!
(((Look proud battleborn goyim, you think you're losing, no! It's actually true a win for you! ZOG getting more power is part of the plan, trust us! Soon you'll be dead free! Trust the man who never mentioned Zionists!)))

Exterminate them, then erase them from existance, from every book, every article, every encyclopedia, should have its jewish content erased. Then we move onto the next subhumans joining forces with the japanese to exterminate the lesser asian races, niggers will die from lack of gibs and I guess spics will be the end of the line

The "nature" of Blacked (and the like).

Attached: dm.jpg (990x750, 396.79K)

Is this a parody thread? Because it sure feels like it, especially with OP's post.

Hapas vs jews

Look at this and subsequent posts.

8ch.net/pol/res/12047938.html#q13332243

Is the image false currently?

It is actually true with regular irl jews too. I am certain not all are like that, but to actually keet one, just a total normie yid, and see them do the same shit is really something to behold. It was before I was redpilled so it was just insanity provoking to deal with.

Its not controversial. Newfags would rather bump shitty asian hate threads with petty arguments than lurk. This makes controversial shitty threads thrive and good consensus threads that would otherwise be a great source of information die.

is the dvd still available or should i just download and burn a dvd

This is very true, can't wait till 2020. The real fun begins then.