Pendulum moving…
Race to topple Roe at Supreme Court…
Laws could backfire…
apnews.com/1ef6c45ac16e4468a1f6ae2f52f0a419
kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article230458694.html
apnews.com/f5c9fb9cdbe5447a80b3c7ff1cc66bbb
rollcall.com/news/congress/legal-battle-heats-states-test-strict-abortion-bans
al.com/opinion/2019/05/the-abortion-pendulum-is-moving.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/15/abortion-bans-invite-roe-v-wade-supreme-court-chal/
theweek.com/articles/841763/why-americas-strict-new-antiabortion-laws-could-backfire
FILTHY JEWS BTFO
Other states are already pursuing and defending laws to ban abortion after six weeks of pregnancy
“This is not just about Alabama. We are seeing these extreme bills being introduced across the country,” said Planned Parenthood President Leana Wen in a call with reporters Wednesday. “These extreme bans banning abortions at six weeks or earlier, before women even know we’re pregnant, is happening in 16 states.”
Alabama’s bill, which Wen called the most extreme abortion ban since the landmark Roe v. Wade case guaranteed a national right to abortion in 1973, would go farther than the approach taken in many other red states. The legislation would ban abortion at any stage of pregnancy, unless needed to save the life of the woman, and has no exceptions for rape or incest. Abortion providers who violate these terms could be charged with a felony and punished for up to 99 years in prison.
ROASYIES ON SUICIDE WATCH, DAILL 911 IF A ROASTIE IN YOUR PRESENCES THREATENS SELF HARM, REPORT ALL ANTIFA FAGGOTS TO POLICE BY DIALING THREE NUMBERS, CALL 911
“It is clearer than ever that Roe is far from being settled law in the eyes and hearts of the American people, and this is increasingly reflected in state legislatures. The American people want a fresh debate and a new direction, achieved by consensus and built on love for both mothers and babies,” said SBA List’s Marjorie Dannenfelser in a statement. “The time is coming for the Supreme Court to let that debate go forward.”
AS THE COUNTRY IS FLOODED WITH SHITSKINS

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1920x1080, 149.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/b61158f599d24817bca8d1737d5e23bd
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/15/abortion-bans-invite-roe-v-wade-supreme-court-chal/
vice.com/en_us/article/ae3qx8/the-perfect-birth-control-for-men-is-here-why-cant-we-use-it
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alabama governor invokes God in banning nearly all abortions
Gov. Kay Ivey said the law she signed Wednesday is a testament to the belief that “every life is a sacred gift from God.”
Democrats and abortion rights advocates call it a slap in the face to roasties everywhere.

apnews.com/b61158f599d24817bca8d1737d5e23bd

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1720x993, 307.44K)

Red states compete to topple Roe with pro-life bills aimed at Supreme Court
When and if the Supreme Court does agree to hear a challenge to the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision, Republican state Rep. Terri Collins wants to see it come from Alabama.
Her bill effectively banning abortion in nearly all circumstances was signed Wednesday by Gov. Kay Ivey, making Alabama one of almost a dozen states this year to approve sweeping pro-life legislation as Republicans jump on the overturn-Roe bandwagon barreling toward the Supreme Court.
Such bills have almost no chance of surviving the inevitable lower-court challenges, but that’s the point. Republican lawmakers are spoiling for a legal fight, hoping that their state’s pro-life bill will become the vehicle for the high court’s 5-4 conservative majority to put the brakes on Roe.

Good. Ten million dead niggers isn't worth one dead white child. If we "win" but becomes soulless bug men like the chinks and the Jews, then it's no victory at all. We are unique BECAUSE we have empathy and value life, while they do not.

The Jew wants to win, but if he can't, then he wants to make white men just like him. We can't let that happen. Racially-aware Nationalists have to stand against abortion, because throwing your own unborn children into a meat grinder just to get some of the enemy's children thrown in as well is the defination of a Pyrrhic victory. It's not enough to hate the enemy; you have to love your own people as well. Only edgy manchildren support abortion because niggerdeath.

The elderly Boomers can use whatever bullshit "God loves all colors" nonsense they want to sell this, I don't give a damn. All that matters is that it passes. If God loved niggers he wouldn't have made them niggers, but let the Boomers believe what they want. It's too late to change or save them now.

Bama user here. All this will do is further turn Alabama blue. We elected a Blue Senator to take Sessions seat because Trumplestein is a kike puppet who had mouthed sessions and we don't like that shit. All of his broken promises on immigration and the wall and everything else too. Most Bama voters are tired of the New York Shabbos Goy and his shit. That said boomers here are the only ones who are anti-Abortion.
18 Million niggers have been aborted thanks to Roe vs Wade. If you're too stupid to realize this is a good thing then you may as well get gassed.

are you too much of a faggot to string them on trees or are you afraid of the police were you to do so? Were it not for the police would you?

amazing if true, so much fake news. this could be a russian plot but if true will have global ramifications for white whores

I hate women's pipul like the kike's… nothing is worst than a kike woman though

You aren't voting your way out of your problems, nigger. A blue vote is a vote for kikes, and a red vote is a vote for kikes. Stop letting kikes murder white babies so you can avoid having to face the Rhodesian reality for a few years longer.

He is a coward who is perfectly willing to allow millions of white infants be slaughtered on an industrial scale as long as some arbitrarily larger number of niggers are as well, and he justifies it because he genuinely believes "flipping a state" red or blue means anything whatsoever. Jewish Communists or Jewish Capitalists, either way is white genocide and white disenfranchisement. Either way, the enemy wins.

Pencil-necked rat finks like him would be first in line to be gulaged for wrongthink if he ever got the hard Republican Alabama he so desperately wants.

Every single nigger in the world is collectively worth less than any single white child. The entirety of all non whites in the world is worth less than any single white life. These are basic principles of ethno-nationalism.

Fuck off schlomo.

Attached: b51fe3dcf62551d0a78e9aeceef1b8a1eebba8b12748455bc33d10bd29f5e663.png (540x433, 162.23K)

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NOT SUPPORT PLANNED PARENTHOOD?

IT'S LITERALLY A BLACK GENOCIDE PROGRAM

You really think white females that want to get an abortion won't pay for one illegally done by some asian or south american?

Your reading comprehension is pajeet tier. .

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON CHRISTIAN MORALISM

You fucking subhuman apes. THE NIGGER WILL BE BORN. ONE NIGGER BABY THAT IS NOT ABORTED CAN KILL 10 WHITE BABIES THAT WERE LOVED BY THEIR FAMILIES

NIGGERS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE BORN, THEY ARE PESTS

I read clearly enough. Having empathy for racial enemies or exporting white/aryan values laws ect onto non whites is the exact sort of altruism that is the heart of our problems. Our system is for whites and no one else.

Advocating the subjection of non whites to our system is the foundation of political Judaism.

Attached: 1557154812240.jpg (720x573, 55.54K)

This is bait.
They're trying to create some sort of controversy as they enter the election cycle, get us talking about abortion instead of israel or foreign policy in general, let alone immigration.

This shit will get shot down by the libshit SCOTUS. Its a waste of time, aimed to get your jimmies rustled so you buy back into the false dichotomy of bluejew vs redjew.

Abortion is only justified in cases of rape, incest, severe physical/mental defects, or if the baby isn't white.

I don't think you care nor do you have the concern I feel. Im my lifetime having provided for two different females needs, and financial support amounting to no less than 40k a piece when they became pregnant they both aborted the children. The last one I FUCKING BEGGED I'd raise it upon it's birth, you need not worry ever about it, I wanted a child, and that roastie cunt, after days of begging sent me a picture of a chemically induced aborted fetus in a toilet bowl, when I called the police, they told me it was her right.

ALL OF YOU ROASTIE SUPPORTING MOTHER FUCKERS NEED TO DIE, MY ONLY REGRET IS TO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO KILL YOU ALL MYSELF

You fucking faggot. The law should be that the father of the child gets a saying in the abortion too. If the female wants to abort she should pay moral reparations to the father.

DON'T FUCKING OUTLAW ABORTION SO ANY DUMB NIGGER POPS 50 SUBHUMANS IN HER LIFE THAT WILL BECOME THUGS AND KILL OFF THE WHOLE WHITE POPULATION

ONE WHITE US SOLIDER TRAINED TO KILL, AND WILLING KIKE CAN KILL 1,000 NIGGERS EACH IF THEY ARE GREEN LIGHTED TO DO SO

How is more nigger babies "FILTHY JEWS BTFO"?

I'LL TELL YOU THIS

jews are going to flood this thread, and make it a race issue instead of a life issue.

It is a race issue. The only people who think it is a life issue are braindead cretins who worship a kike.

This.
It's only going to negatively impact black womyn.

That's rough, dude. Go to Ukraine and get you a White breeder.

Sounds like you're a fucking idiot tbh man. Any woman who would do the shit you just described undoubtedly put off alarm bells from several counties away, but you went in without a rubber anyway. Fool that you are.

That said…

At the expense of great evil performed, and millions of White babies dead as well.

If you support abortion for the sake of pest control, you are the smol-brayned pleb.

Okay, moishe.

It's a race issue, you stupid fucking faggot.

3 million niggers are in jail, they all need to be killed, cops do not enjoy dealing with them and Americans need to be ok'ed to shoot them on sight, all the while white babies are born. Shit is getting way the fuck out of hand, jews need to be killed in the street, frankly law enforcement is no longer a friend to law abiding citizens, so I hope sooner, rather than later I can watch day of the rope play out on my TV. I think that would then free up everyone to take up arms in this country since a redress of grievances has become so god damn fucking jewed..

Nigger tier behavior of rape shouldn't be a viable option for passing on your genes.

FOR LIFE
Pay up sluts !!!

HALF THE RESPONSIBILITY
HALF THE SAY

then kill the adults you fucking faggot instead of killing infants. What a fucking coward you jews are.

You sound like a woman. The rapist is more moral than the woman who wants to abort his baby.

jews
jews
more jews
and more jews
and even more jews

why have jews been thrown out of 1,000+ countries?
because they are jews

No, tornigger. That you support a literal blood sacrifice that kikes make in the name of THEIR god with each baby aborted speaks of your own worthless kikery. Niggers will nig, and the nigresses will find other ways to abort it (Hopefully ending their own miserable lives in the process!), while white women will actually be deterred outside of the brainless feminists who will go the way of their nigger counterparts. So fuck off with your blatant D&C faggotry.

Attached: disapproving elsa.png (700x750, 1.1M)

just saw a map of the states with heartbeat bills, abortion bans, and abortion expansions and it is clear they are sending the nogs to other states.
Incoming migration of southern blacks to rural and coastal states such as Oregon and Montana

This.
ChuckE2009 posted the screencap of abortion being a jew/satanic ritual

Oregon is one of the most degenerate states

No, not the case.

They were thrown out because THEY ARE EVIL. Granted, they are EVIL because they are JEWS. Jews being evil, and all.
But they weren't thrown out merely for being jewish, that undermines the argument - they were thrown out for being evil.

If getting rid of niggers takes the coming of the Antichrist doing mass sacrifices of niggers babies then it's worth it.

Attached: 1213595884763.png (1600x1200, 205.49K)

I'll go even further: I want niggers to have more niglets.

I want abortion made illegal.

Isn’t it more economically efficient not to step on people’s choices in this way? Abortion rates have been declining naturally for years.

*checks Alabama abortion rate*

Hm. Looks like the rate in Alabama has been creeping up for some years now.

It’s almost like abortion is a thing few people really like. Many people merely tolerate it. It’s like graffiti, I think. Most graffiti isn’t guerilla muraling that improves its neighborhood. The rate needs to trend in the right direction, though it’s hard to engineer that.

I think in a low-tech area like Alabama it would be especially hard to engineer declining abortion rates. Alabama has high child mortality and a relative scarcity of good medical services. Improved access to services will tend (at least initially) to increase abortion rates. This probably ought to be leaned into on grounds of inevitability and light-past-the-tunnel, but it creates a politically discomfiting transition.

Heavy abortion restrictions in Alabama haven’t stopped the rate from creeping up. It’s counterintuitive, but after the Supreme Court slaps this down, Alabama should consider permitting telemedicine to be used for abortions. Maximizing the productivity of a few providers undermines the broad base of provision skills in the economy and accelerates cultural and genetic drift contrary to provision and acquisition of abortion services.

Nah, you're just short sighted. Many plebs are, so don't take it personally.

You just don't see the full picture.
Or else you're one of these idiots who thinks he can save this mess without burning it all down. And if you're one of those, well, you're an idiot.

Birth the niggers, and let the fire rise.

Then cut welfare and abortion, jesus christ its not fucking rocket science.

No, its not rocket science, its politics.
Understandable a pleb wouldn't understand.

See, to get rid of welfare or abortion, you'd need to sell that in the legislature and judiciary. And you can't. Because they're owned by kikes and special interest groups.

You don't have the political power to shut those things down - how do you not realize this?

Good. At the end of the day race is pretty much meaningless. Only kikes are proud of race. What matters are morals and jews have none. With God's help we will push their apartheid state in Palestine back to the sea.

So what you're saying is that.. the Antichrist will be a nigger which was not aborted?

Fuck that. Make it legal to hunt down niggers like the animals that they are.

What do you mean "then"? You're not talking to the Alabama legislature faggot.

In the meantime banning abortions is just going to increase their births disproportionately to whites.

I'm fine with that. But then, I'm not a jewish 'christian' so…

Point being, I want acceleration. More niggers will bring acceleration.
If you think Black crime redpills people, then you should want more niggers around, as at this point, its all burning down anyway.

I think more niggers will mean more redpilled White people. And that's what I'm after.

((( )))
What is a woman jogging (probably in yoga pants) doing in the middle of the night?

It seems to be like a win-win, the nigger is now responsible for that whore.
In Pompeii, they found at least 1 woman with jewelry (married and rich) in the chambers of the gladiators… wonder what a rich WHITE woman was doing there

This

Every Time

Attached: 1440536046573-2.jpg (301x351, 53.03K)

That's not what happens in practice.

This doesn't help whites if it forces them to have interracial marriages, does it?

Also this, yes.

Which is only a valid narrative if you're some kind of cuckservative who thinks he's going to turn this all around with debate and rhetoric.

RISUG is being (((suppressed))) by pharmakikes to preserve their multi-billion shekel interests.
There is no need for abortion when men control their own fertility.

vice.com/en_us/article/ae3qx8/the-perfect-birth-control-for-men-is-here-why-cant-we-use-it

How, precisely, does it do that?

Attached: Muh Racemixing 2.jpg (1783x1997, 446.68K)

State Law has not ever over ruled Federal Law. Ever. This is pointless showboating and playacting.

Kill the whore after the baby is born

Its not.
Its not POINTLESS, it has a VERY SPECIFIC POINT.

Its cuckservatives once again starting a fight they fully intend to lose, to drag the conversation back into safe waters.

REMOVE KEBAB
DEPORT SPIC
ABORT NIGGERS

Abortion disrupts the propagation of genetic and epigenetic factors that lead people to get abortions. Which factors are those? Well, which populations get abortions? Therefore, how does abortion impact long-term population genetic and epigenetic quality?

We can and should continue researching genetics to find ways to improve the genetic quality of people already alive, but we also shouldn’t interfere with voluntary non-reproduction. Abortions are largely sought by people who have not found stable, prosperous living conditions. It is a misfit phenomenon whereby people voluntarily and without feeling the least bit excluded opt to not produce more children who also will not fit in. Abortion is an inclusion that makes future inclusivity easier.

Furthermore, many individuals who get abortions have already had one or more children, and what those individuals are doing is concentrating their resources onto fewer children. Abortion is a k-strategic technology that supports tighter bonding between parents and their children.

Theres already efforts underway in this non-case to make exceptions for rape and incest, so that argument is pretty much invalid.

I'm fine with letting bitches self-sterilize themselves, but no, I'm not okay with them being allowed to murder their unborn children out of inconvenience, which is the REALITY of most abortions amongst Whites in particular.

In another, saner age, perhaps, but now? Nonsense. And quite frankly, that sort of mentality is killing us as a people.
This shit is terrible. You can cry all you want about eugenics, but if you're promoting the permission of your own women to murder their offspring with medical assistance - and sometimes at taxpayer expense! - then you're basically a fucking idiot who doesn't understand how sacrificing the soul of your people for pest control is a dogshit bullet to the brain.

/thread

Sage

I hate them so much. Based on the discussions in these threads I have decided the christians must die first on DOTR for us to accomplish anything

Hate to say it, but this is basically my sentiment as well.
Christianity is jewish swill and its another factor in the death of our people.
Then again, so is legalized abortion.

Value life.
It took me 20 years to fully articulate this and I will post a whole speech later;
The actual care for the well-being is individuals instead of just appearances is a white only thing and rarely found in India, Persia, east Asia. The concepts are voids I’m the languages of many Africans and asians.

Concepts of loving life.
Of function over form.
Of caring about actual well being rather than just a self reward ie park).

abortions are sought by all young people afraid of the responsibilities of adulthood. When a man and a women have a child they buckle the down, and raise the children, they become adult, not nomadic hedonists buying mountain bikes at 43 years of age to roll to a rock concert. Jew know this about human nature, and they will use all they know as a deviant class to undermine you making it all sound oh so reasonable, and guilt free.

Go work a farm.
Too many animals is too many fucking animals.
Shit. Nothing but shit.
Cull the fucking herd.

The herd doesn't need culled, it needs to recognize itself as a herd and stop allowing itself to be taken advantage of by parasites.

Seriously? Go find meaning in life! Everything good is hedonism by definition! Are you pleased to build a house? That’s hedonism, you immature fool!

Also, your reading comprehension sucks. Most abortions aren’t of a first child. Even if your bizarre stone age viral replicant perspective were correct, it’s not a valid objection to what I said.

Kek the same god who taught bishops how to miscarry women. I dont care about abortion but atleast know the basics of your religion.

Oh christ this faggot… No joke, you should kill yourself. Do it with heroin and it'll feel great. Best experience ever. Maybe you can have some sloppy whore with HPV suck you off and choke you with a cord as you fade into nothingness of pleasure.
And all that matters is that something feels good, right? Not any accomplishments associated with it, right?
Just your fee-fees and cummies.

Do you have a single satisfact to snack that up?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1246x430, 49.34K)

Bullshit.
True Love is knowing what must be done to protect, and manage your healthiest, most valuable stock.
It's ugly business.
You can't mix your beasts. You can't allow the beasts to procreate out of control. You can't waste time and energy on the sick and infectious. You can't waste limited resources if you can't manage the numbers.
Death and disease is all you get if you act like a Kumbaya bitch like you.
The ratmaze cities are beyond culling.
Only fire can disinfect this plague.
Welcome to Planet Earth.
Demoralize yourself, and face to bloodshed, faggot.

Seriously, this modern society is crap because it ejected pleasure. Community gatherings with participatory activities were replaced by nightclubs. People who eat too much sugar can’t taste it anymore; people who drink too much aren’t conscious to enjoy the alcohol anymore. I’m too hedonistic to get blackout drunk, and I support sugar taxes for the same reason.

Attached: NDD.JPG (2617x1374, 522.96K)

Why are you fucking kikes stuck in a world of logical fallacies? It's just plain stupid. It breaks all conversation.
I just explained my entire point, with a concise analogy.
Your strawman is nonsense, and you should kill yourself faggot.

You mean these whores my even have to pay the consequences of being whores…

And what will become of the new organ factory racket known as planned parenthood?

You were one of those once, so your rhetoric remains toothless. If you could change, so can others. And if they couldn't, then you're just as much trash as they are.

And your point was garbage you kike faggot.

IOW: I'm gonna kill the fucking bear and if you don't help me, if you try to kill my people because they aren't perfect or didn't reach the same conclusions as you as fast as you did, so help me Gods, I'll kill you too, in a film starring a Baldwin on a private Minecraft server.

Hapa MASTEr RACE
Hapa MASTEr RACE
Hapa MASTEr RACE
Hapa MASTEr RACE
Hapa MASTEr RACE
Hapa MASTEr RACE
Your all gonna die out fucking WHITE NIGGERS

most young white females, their very first pregnancy elect to have abortion, this was once the foundation of families, with the husband lamenting his lost dreams, and the wife doing the same, but confidant in the knowledge they loved their children and it was all worth it.

jews know this oh so well, I once wanted to be an astronaut but I raised 5 children instead, do I regret any minute of it? NO…… I love my children. My life has been worth it, compared to a roastie whore drinking boxed wine on a Thursday night. Jews know human nature and they will use it against you every minute of your waking day on every single media platform they control..

My wife would be in chastity at all times and wouldn't be jogging at night

Now you're cross-thread spamming?
I'm sure the mods will do something about this when I report this same spam post in another thread.

Still waiting for that kike to back up his claim.

Stop projecting. I actually had a Father, and a loving family, you punk nigger. I was raised with roots. My values have always held firm. Another empty logical fallacy in place of intelligence.
I was raised around animals. Where do you think the tricks to keep you sheep in order came from?
You're a fucking worthless, ratmaze dwelling degenerate, fully accepting of being stacked into boxes with the other milk cows, and pushing your little labor button for pellets, that you trade for poisoned feed, treats, and trinkets. You're demoralized and docile. You likely need culling yourself.
I'll say it again, faggot.
You can't mix your beasts. You can't allow wild beasts to jump your borders, and rape your prized stock, and eat their calves. You can't waste resources on the sick and infected. You can't allow your beasts to procreate beyond your management. etc, on into rational logic of the Natural Order of the fucking world you live in faggot. This shouldn't even need explanation.
Now, if we were ALL wild beasts, running around like Injuns, then the long, slow, natural culling of predation would take it's course, and survival of the fittest would rule the day.

Instead we keep worthless retards like you alive to lick windows, and whine to those who keep your dumbass mouth breathing that we're all "too mean".
You don't even exist without men with my mindset, you pitiful housepet.
Go, and don't come back, and hide when we get there, faggot.

here is what a lot, and I do mean a lot of young women do not understand, I am not and old guy, and my information is only anecdotal at best but of the few females I have ventured into relationships with 2 of them had been rendered sterile due to abortions, not that I ever wanted to know how because at the time I thought it gross pussy female stuff but of the 7, 2 sterile from abortions, point being abortions are not only about the aborted child but also about rendering the female sterile for life, this means a 19 year old girl will be unable to produce children at 29, when she is married and more stable. Does she sue the jew abortionist after the fact? no, it's something she lives with quietly.

Shut the fuck up you underhanded scumbag of a loser. You probably had a single mother raising you which is why you're so ass-ravaged and want to murder White people instead of getting rid of the parasites plaguing them.

Your commentary is nothing but assmad kvetching because you know as well as I do that you weren't born redpilled and probably weren't raised that way either. You came that way through hard struggle of the mind - and if you didn't, who gives a shit? You are but one of many who reached these conclusions, and most did not follow this fable your relay as though anyone would believe it.

You are a miserable traitor to your kin, viewing them as nothing more than livestock. You are, in short, basically a jew.

HAPAS AND MESTIZOS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES
MAGA WITH DACA

Guess time to report this one too.

projecting faggot, disregard this reddit poster

Thanks for letting me know how badly that triggered you.

this is your 24th post, are you working a thread Chaim?

More extreme logical fallacies, faggot?
This is all so tiresome.
Notice, anons. This is how it goes, round, and round.

HEY, KIKE NIGGER!! WHY DON'T YOU ADDRESS A SINGLE ONE OF THE FUCKING POINTS I MADE WITH A LOGICAL ARGUMENT?!!
Because you can't. You're a mindless, brainwashed, Commie faggot.
Go take a nap.

COMING IN MY DACA WIFE IN 10 MINUTES
YOU JEALOUS???
SHE ISN'T ON BIRTH CONTROL
HAPA + LATINA = ULTIMATE MASTER RACE

Eat a dick kike.

You are tiresome as fuck loser.
Tell us all more about how you were born redpilled and anyone who didn't reach the same conclusions you did at the same speed is just cull-worthy livestock.
You might as well call us fucking goyim and just drop the act.

Cool. Reported.