Kike Congressman Scared of Bitcoin/Crytocurrency, wants to SHUT IT DOWN

Bitcoin Threatens To 'Take Power' From The U.S. (((Federal Reserve)))
>Bitcoin, which has roared back over the last few weeks after what many feared was a terminal decline since its peak in late 2017, has long been called a threat to the existing financial system and the (((central banks))) that run it—though these claims have in the past been largely fringe ideas.
>Now, U.S. Democrat Congressman (((Brad Sherman))) has urged his colleagues to consider banning bitcoin and cryptocurrencies due to the threat they pose to U.S. international financial power, saying bitcoin needs to be "[nipped] in the bud."
>"So whether it is to disempower our foreign policy, our tax collection enforcement or traditional law enforcement, the advantage of crypto over sovereign currency is solely to aid in the disempowerment of the United States and the rule of law," (((Sherman))) added.
>(((Sherman))), who has previously called bitcoin and cryptocurrencies "a crock", added the U.S. should prevent people from buying or mining cryptocurrencies.

>"While many people will claim (((Brad Sherman))) doesn’t know what he is talking about, I would argue that his statement highlights that the Congressman knows exactly what is happening," Pompliano wrote in a blog post. "He sees the increased probability that we are moving to a world where non-sovereign currencies are the default and it sounds like he is scared."

archive.fo/nwuW6
forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2019/05/15/a-u-s-congressman-is-so-scared-of-bitcoin-and-crypto-he-wants-it-banned

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabiwallet.io/
hackernoon.com/eli5-zero-knowledge-proof-78a276db9eff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 88740CA2-675B-4A8D-935F-08C9E6877A2D.png (800x255, 51.82K)

Daily reminder to murder jews in real life in minecraft.

Kicked money system need to die and fly in the outer space freely.

Phonepost harder

Ok, shitpost harder then. I am sick of being a puppet of the unpopular monetary system. Why are we still using this Shiite system? Kikes want to control the people like cattle so screw them by burning the money.

That wasn’t a shitpost, I’m just reminding you to check your post before submitting it. Otherwise you’re only going to be gassing likes instead of kikes

I know. I am mad at the kikes for screwed us over and there is no second chance for the kikes. I am wondering what the new monetary system will be when the kikes get wiped out?

Ban the debt based currencies and replace with currencies back by gold and silver?

Israel is set to be the world's first nation to use a digital shekel cryptocurrency

Shiites have nothing to do with it!

look at a communist shithole that is failing to learn the answer. All will become clear.

Hang yourself with your shoelaces.

Torture them first in minecraft.

paying 1000+x earnings for a company that sells books and chinese plastic widgets. Or maybe 'social media' stock is more to your faggot taste. Or perhaps you got in on that uber ipo :) 'wework' is probably next on your list of great investments. Stay poor, stupid faggot.

Posts like this call for an IfOnlyYouKnewHowBadThingsReallyWere.jpg image dump. How do you think our fiat dollars are propped up? Dumb gorilla nigger monkey, people like you make it easy for orchestrations of fraud like our debt-based world economy to be pulled off. The Fed invents money out of nothing and the tax payer is left saddled with debt in the form of inflation. Shit will collapse eventually, any monetary system not backed by something real always does. But then idiots will forget; "Wouldn't it be great if we could just, ya know, print more money? What could it hurt…"

The final redpill is that there is no conspiracy. People are just greedy and stupid, and the Jews are happy to give anyone and everyone monopoly money for their souls.

The final redpill is that there is no conspiracy. People are just greedy and stupid>>13285949

nail'd on the head. how can you be conscious the last 20 years and not see the only reason (((they))) are able to control is due to the illiteracy of the masses?

I wonder if this congressman has a lot of bitcoin he wishes to unload. His rhetoric will only increase demand and raise the price.

Attached: doubt.jpg (677x1024, 56.2K)

What boomer bullshit.

What a hot and sexy face she has. I'm busting a nut to her face right now.

MS jumped behind Ethereum, ethereum is making a comeback. Banks are going with the bank based ethereum. Sage for cryptokikery.

BTC dropped around 25% a few days ago cause someone was selling around 3k BTC.
It's way to easy to manipulate it if you have enough dosh.
The second banks see crypto as a threat they will just need to invest what's essentially change to them and fuck the market price until all trust is lost by users.

Well sounds like another case of good more me not not for thee goy. Seriously it's like that Sherman guy is trying to sell me on Crypto I haven't been this hyped up about meme coins in years.

I think that's exactly why the 2017 crash happened and the big whales have been snapping up everyones coins since then and are ready to drive it up and cash out on some normies before crashing it again.

Exactly.
And it will get worse. I've seen some investment companies are now offering BTC based products.

tl;dr Centralised system pushing FUD about a decentralised system.

The Bank of International Settlements, is near the top of the pyramid of the transatlantic corporate globalist enslavement agenda.

If you don't support crypto currency you're supporting ((them)).

Crypto is field test for their own cash-less currency and this fake outrage is controlled propaganda to usher in the political circus, that will end with a law banning all cryptos and exchanges…a law that was already written long before crypto was brought online.

If there is one thing they have under full control, then it's money.

You think (((they))) print out money when someone takes out a mortgage or loan?

I do agree that they are trying hard to legislate against it.

It's not about what they do, it's about what we are not allowed to do. They want to take away every last bit of freedom humanity has, including to right to exist. It's a parasite and it will never stop until either the host dies or the parasite gets defeated.

The real Bitcoin, BSV, s a real threat to Globohomo.
(((BTC))) is a Globalists wet dream come true.

Dunno about that, what is true is that Blockstream completely crippled Bitcoin.
So at least for now crypto is in the govs hands.

One of the reasons I never invested in cryptos while many of my coworkers did. Cryptos becoming mainstream literally spells the end of the Rothschild inspired globalist monetary system that runs the world today. That means an end of jew world order. And let's say we consider a hypothetical scenario where cryptos have caught on fire and threatens the monetary system, the jews will just plunge the world into WW3 and destroy the entire internet infra. Jews are never going to lose power peacefully.

That said, I'm glad normies are buying into cryptos. In a non jew run world cryptos are a natural advancement for paper money. It transcends borders, it's anonymous, it's perfect for the internet based civilization. But alas, we live in a kike'd civilization today.

Most crypto is pseudonymous at best.
Transactions can be traced on the blockchain and owners of wallets/coins are identified because exchanges require extensive proof of identity.
Of course there are ways to circumvent that but it is becoming increasingly difficult and costly.
And there is crypto which is anonymous like monero but the lower price and smaller user base make them easier to crash.

Negative promotion.
BTC is their one world currency.
Yes, lots of goyim will become new nobility from speculation and mining - that is their 30 pieces of silver for helping to establish the beast system.
The jews couldn't have done it alone.

They want to kill Bitcoin now because the Iranians are using it for sanctions busting.

Fuck off faggot.

Nope. There's privacy coins (Zcash, Monero, more on the way), & Wasabi Wallet wasabiwallet.io/

Are there any decentg crypto based on a Zero knowledge proof yet?
hackernoon.com/eli5-zero-knowledge-proof-78a276db9eff

Who has spent the last three centuries amassing unthinkable amounts of gold and silver, user?

Yes. Another reason to be skeptical is that these currencies are not physical, so in a SHTF episode, you might be half millions of USD in the form of BTC but if you can't access the internet, sucks to be you.

You could always use notchsticks or cowrie shells or something.

Reminder that (((cryptocurrency))) is shilling on talmudvision for people to abandon gold and silver for the fiat hoax.

america literaslly destroyed Iraq and Libya to stop that happening

was the original bitcoin glowing project?

Vouch. The world is plagued with artificially inflated asset prices. We have TONS of paper millionaires who will, at some point, come looking to cash in their wealth. They will find that they can not unload their houses, stock portfolios, inventories for cash. And the government will respond to this with inflation to keep asset prices high which effectively will erode the values of your dollars quicker than it keeps assets inflated.

Safex = Monero tech with a few tweaks and they're building ATM's and getting high value vendors on board.

It's funded by some Serbians as THE crypto for the Balkans.

Big money behind this but be aware, it's pretty low key at present. You can't even join the Discord.

Bitcoin is funded by George Soros you dumb cunt

… That makes no sense. Bitcoin requires no funding, it's not a company. It doesn't have an IPO.

See and reconsider your words. Jews already have this in the bag. Crypto is their route to eternal victory.

our future is fucked…

GAS FACEBOOK

Deuteronomy 15:6 For the Lord your God will bless (((you))) as he has promised, and (((you))) will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. (((You))) will rule over many nations but none will rule over (((you))).

G-d said so goys…what are you gonna do about it?

the rothschilds forked it

guys, I've some bad news, see pic related

why do you think McAfee keeps being not extradited from Belize and keeps being alive? that's because he threatened to reveal (and obviously has in dead-man-switches) the info on who the founder of bitcoin is
if it's a lone libertarian geeky maths genius, as the legend describes him, this info is pointless and won't faze anybody
but if it's an analysts, mathematicians and financers group led by the rothschilds and staffed by agencies experts and central banks advisors, this info would totally fuck up the planned crypto role in the carefuly orchestrated incoming global financial collapse

beware of bitcoin

Attached: Bitcoin was subverted by the Blockstream foundation.jpg (1331x583, 413.65K)