Niggers build a time machine to go back in time to stop their nigger friend from being shot by a white cop

Attached: 65465564654.png (1695x665, 1.62M)

The first people to invent time travel won't be white.

So niggers managed to invent time travel by using a bag, connect it to cellphone and using googles. Brilliant.

And yeah, that was sarcasm.

Yes, ignore the only student who's working in this picture, focus on the class clown.

Attached: microsoft-print050302.jpg (1000x667, 446.07K)

I am unwilling to suspend such immense disbelief.

HE DINDU NUFFIN' WRONG HE WAS JUST MINDIN' HIS OWN BUSINESS OFFICA, TILL YOU SHOWED UP AND HE FELT THREATED (due to the stolen goods on him) SO HE WUZ LIKE AYO CUZZZ HONKI OFFICA YOU WAYCIS IMMA BEAT YO ASS AND DEN DA POLICE INSTEAD OF THROWIN' DOWN YUZ JUST SHOT HIM, CWAZY DIS GONNA FINNA BE ON WOLLLLLLDSTAAAAAAAAAR AYO LOOK A DIS DUDE, WE BE DA KANGZZZ.

I'm visualizing this act of self-defense but mid-way 2 ayo wuzup niggers show up with glocks and before they've gotten the guns out of their pants the police officer at the case has already un-holstered and stood up from the defense to shoot them. Being the niggers they are they chose to take revenge instead of preventing the act and doing something constructive the niggers typically like to pointlessly act out for it's own ego and "conscience".

shit thread designated for shitposts.

Attached: black invites lady to dance.mp4 (640x640, 1.42M)

By God, King! What a massacre. I think he's killed him!

At least I will die knowing that if for some reason, the white race fails, at least the bugmen will exterminate the niggers.

SUPERPOWER 2030

Attached: in space no one can hear you poo.png (244x200, 36.4K)

Not a thread.

While it is gorilla-teir it is in fact a thread.
Pic related

Attached: SmartSelect_20190517-150134_Brave.jpg (1421x1997, 988.11K)

false antecedent; worthless post

Time travel is a jew fantasy to waste goy time anyway.

Is there a link to this video? This has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Lol No one is inventing time travel

>(((oxymoron)))

Oldie but goodie

Attached: 1410639268361.png (1024x764, 496.28K)

thats exactly what a non white time traveler would say

Only kikes are time travellers since holocaust is real in their minds.

The video is there for your taking newfriend

absolutely cuckchan tier, and you are calling that user new?

I don't get it, do they help him commit the crime successfully?

Now now, niggers have a role to play in tech. See pic related for inspiration on what you can do if you're a high school student charged with designing a water purification system for JPL, and your recent ancestors literally lived in trees.

Also, they won the contest with this and the video has comments disabled.

Attached: NASA_is_Fucking_Disgusting.jpg (1300x960, 267.47K)

No they didn't. They were given third. The Asian kids won.

Attached: 1412795897644.png (1024x764, 523.28K)

I guess those niggers didn't want to time travel to past to prevent slavery or change story, except saving his criminal friend.

Maybe they didn't want to change american story or stop slavery because they're comfortable in america, huh. No Wakanda for them.

Or we can pretend Wakanda existed but niggers fucked it by traveling to past and changed story so Wakanda doesn't exist anymore.

Attached: e78c93969b080b4a917aac269b7fd61f6b8a8172eac556e3198574166b3d3866.jpg (724x720, 96.01K)

My mistake. It's been a while and I forgot how it all went down. Still, third place instead of a smack in the head and orders to go plow something is a disgrace.

Attached: Top_Ten_Greatest_Anime_Fight_Scenes.webm (398x224, 5.48M)