"Proto-European" Band Heilung blatant pedophilia and Abrahamism

Aaron James
Aaron James

youtube.com/watch?v=zzteYM2Xv0M

Yo yo yo, this came out a week ago and is dripping with kiked imagery, fuck this faggot band and peep the comment below to get a break down on the fucked up imagery. Fucking fuck this band.

This artwork is an imitation of (((Baphomet, in Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie, 1856))) by (((Eliphas Levi))), which is a combination of many magical elements derived from the philosophy of many Middle Eastern religions, mainly hermeticism. The raised and lowered hands refer to the dualistic teaching of Hermes: "As above, so below." The animal feet and head combine with the human torso to represent the duality of beasthood and humanity. The two spirals in Baphomet's lap represents male sexual energy, as the original artwork has a rod between the curling energy to depict a male phallus. This symbol is derived from the fact that snakes tightly coil one another during sex. This also is part of a dualistic symbol, which in the original artwork is completed by Baphomet's female sexual energy, the breasts.
The breasts in this artwork are obscured by a child-like cat creature who is sitting in baphomet's lap, with its bottom behind the fabric which covers Baphomet's groin. The rod is not visible because it is being used to sodomise the child. The child scratching the right arm of Baphomet symbolises a limit-experience, which is an experience which reaches the edge of existence in intensity and impossibility. This is the primal meaning of scratching in sex, as it blurs the line between fear and ecstasy. >The eye of Horus is an Egyptian symbol which literally represents the marking around the eye of the falcon, and mythically, Horus offering his eye to his father Osiris in order to restore his life. Heilung, the band's name, means healing in German. In this artwork, the Eye of Horus is used to mystically refer to the Hindu Ajna Chakra, commonly known as the third eye.
An essential feature of ritual sex abuse is the Crowley method of stimulating the root chakra (The prostate gland) in order to temporarily raise the Kundalini (Consciousness) of the victim. The male sexual energy of Baphomet in this image is also a reference to the coiled snakes of Kundalini serpents, which as discussed symbolises the sexual behaviour of snakes. The snakes go up the child's back and spread to the arms. Sexual abuse cannot enlighten children, but raising the consciousness of the child during abuse allows the master to bond with the slave. If the target child is kept in a constant state of fear when not having sex, they will learn to see sex as liberation.
The incorporation of the Eye of Horus and the Kundalini serpents coiling up the child's back symbolises the mystical transformation of consciousness from fear into liberation through sex.

July 1908, Crusader Anselm of Ribenmont.
As the next day dawned, they called loudly upon Baphometh; and we prayed silently in our hearts to God, then we attacked and forced all of them outside the city walls.
These symbols and practices have existed for thousands of years. Please copy and paste this comment to reduce the likelihood of people becoming attached to this imagery. It is an insult to European history, and reveals the insanity and evil of (((Heilung))), or at best, their complete lack of any meaningful understanding or connection to European tradition.
Pagan Europe is beautiful, this monster is not European and it is not beautiful.
Hail Europe, death to the Jews; life to our children, hell for those that corrupt them.

Attached: othan.jpg (134.66 KB, 640x640)

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

I started liking their music for a while until I ran into their cuck speech during one of their shows. Not surprised that these race traitors are also satanists and pedophiles. Jews really subvert everything.

What about Danheim and Wardruna?

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

Yep, that's baphomet alright.
Where's the quote from?

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

I ran into their cuck speech during one of their shows.
Post speech

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

Hermeticism is Greek.

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

Heilung | LIFA - Full Show
They hold hands in a circle and proclaim blah blah everyone is the same, come from the same "being."

Sure you could take it as them talking about earth. Either way, it got me suspicious. Also the band has had members support immigration and other traitorous stuff. Really is a shame, I like this kind of music and hope it flourishes.

It's expected that bad actors will try to subvert a growing trend from the beginning.

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

Quoting my own comment I'm spamming their videos with lol
I did a bit of research, perhaps the authors are Greek, the Jewish and Gnostic themes and overall spirituality is kiked, but yeah, perhaps not Middle Eastern.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

hippies
An abo with a didgeridoo can rip out their entire repertoire alone while sniffing an entire gallon of petrol and not miss a beat.

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

/pol3/index.html
Interesting thread op.

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

Hermeticism comes from Hermes Trismegistus.

A Greek

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

The music sucks.

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

This thread is sponsored by /christ/

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

/b/tier rubbish doesn't belong in pol cubed.

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

wtf, I'm the real Jew now!

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

Hermes is the purported author.
Giordano Bruno and the Hermetic Tradition pp. 2–3
… they were certainly not written in remotest antiquity by an all wise Egyptian priest, as the Renaissance believed, but by various unknown authors, all probably Greeks, and they contain popular Greek philosophy of the period, a mixture of Platonism and Stoicism, combined with some Jewish and probably some Persian influences.
So you're perhaps halfway correct, irrespective of if the author was a pure Nord Hermeticism is a Abrahamic fagfest so I don't care.

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

chek n kek

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

shut up faggot kiked baphomet is not pagan you filthy semmite

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

Guilt by association in connection with a band no one's heard of.
Call me when pagans get together and decide pedos are gods/god's representatives.

Attached: 50-pedo-priest-costume-fail.jpg (26.63 KB, 450x584)

Aaron Harris
Aaron Harris

/pol3/
/b/ tier.

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

disgusting New Age hippy LARPers

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

What about Danheim and Wardruna?
never listened

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Hermes is the purported author.

Giordano Bruno and the Hermetic Tradition pp. 2–3

… they were certainly not written in remotest antiquity by an all wise Egyptian priest, as the Renaissance believed, but by various unknown authors, all probably Greeks, and they contain popular Greek philosophy of the period, a mixture of Platonism and Stoicism, combined with some Jewish and probably some Persian influences.
Persia was mainly white back then.
What about the Jewish elements in this though?

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

Persia was mainly white back then.
Persia was white as close back as the 9th century.

Attached: White-Persians.png (565.55 KB, 2870x2242)

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

And they remained mostly the same, to this day, with notable sections being the Southwestern portion of Iran where there are more Arab genetic influences, and of course the scattered populations of jews.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

Jfc calm your tits, man. First off Hermeticism is apart of European paganism (Hermes) so the pose itself shouldn’t be a big deal since it clearly isn’t a fucking baphomet but the archetypal horned god found all over European mythology. The horned god represents the masculine sun and the cat represents the feminine moon. Such motifs are not uncommon in European pagan imagery and while your effort of interpreting the image is admirable, you’re way off the mark.

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

One of the oldest Hungarian pagan artifacts known is the Kirovohrad Fastener and it is a depiction of that pose.

Attached: Fastener.png (524.49 KB, 605x404)

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

They always sucked. The chick vocals absolutely ruin it and you can tell by their showmanship that they're hipsters doing what they do for the attention.

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

Eliphas Levi twisted symbols for his own meaning, they aren't his own and never were. You're just giving his fat, gay ghost psychic power over your thinking. It was very convenient for the King of France and the Pope, that the legend of the baphomet came to be in the first place. I can tell a lot of people who say this or that symbol is satanic/masonic don't understand how religion outside their church works, let alone how religious cross-pollination, between seemingly remote regions, is more apparent the further back one goes, because the closer one comes to sources of the most perennial and primordial past.

There's a bucket excavated in Oseberg, ornamented with a god in lotus style, with swastikas on his tunic. Its viking age craftwork and, given the swastika, probably Thor. Where'd the idea of the cross-legged god come from? Did it mean the same thing in late heathen Europe as it means in yoga? We're missing so much of our past, that we might as well say we know nothing.

Anyway, I think Heilung are gay as fuck. In one of their shows, Krigsgaldr I think, the bitch says something like "we're the music of all the peoples." I tend not to listen to these bands, because the whole industry is kiked.

Attached: osebergbotte-1024x1024.png (570.75 KB, 1000x770)

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

In addition, Heilung also make reference to the nigger problem in the last track of their first album, translated from German the line is: “Mark of Cain graces the cold”

While the opening ceremony rhetoric of their Lifa album was cheesy bullshit it’s clearly a clever cover, and a good insurance policy once white countries start cracking down on European pagan music and imagery. Only simpletons don’t understand that Heilung is /ourband/

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

Yes, FUCK OP. Heilung is still a good band, but make no mistake about it, the band is not based at all and pretty cucked.

Attached: cdbeb6d31dc77ad935d14b8d9252c3502ee4b8e93336c9fdf3993406657d1037.jpg (61.04 KB, 640x645)

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

I don't think paedophilia is bad as long as its consensual. I think people should avoid doing it though because of potential legal consequences. So I am against paedophilia, but only because of the law.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit