Sub-human shit-skins, white trash wiggers, and kikes attack white girls for having fun

Apparently a school in Texas has a "jersey day" that a bunch of girls decided to call "thug day" and dress up like niggers, and now twitter is extremely offended and calling for punishment of these girls. One of the white girls, hilariously had a picture of herself with a handcuff as her representation of a nigger.

Of course, the sub-humans over at Huffington Post had to have an opinion on this:

They're white, but when a shit-skin rapes and tortures a white woman, race is (((conveniently))) left out.

At least they acknowledge this shit is black culture, and pretty perfectly represents it.

huffpost.com/entry/thug-day-white-students-texas-high-school_n_5cdd85d4e4b0b4728ba47da6?60c&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly90LmNvL0wzU284SVZCeVM&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKGEcueiXzjTjDSh_vDJ8n7AYa_71SJyipJYXT-8CsxrrIAEEaRoRSGzzIfe6ycn3giiwb9pSqebcgMQxyseckxJenxZ_ZkcyeJ8W8KC-j8OYXLMLmY4Ai0xCP5ms61Z7cls1uu0sUtstRdnBTbwbn3I3Z-syMwqdYoi7AuhhM4O

Attached: subhumantwweet (2)

I went to a mostly black school and got picked on and beat up all the time just for being white. If this is the worst "racism" blacks go through nowadays, no wonder they have to pay 2 Nigerian dudes to attack them.

I keked, thank you user.

You have white privilege, don't you remember?

Attached: wah (1)

They're dressed up like criminal niggers. That's literally what a thug is, at least in this context. What's the problem? They fucking call themselves that, they're proud of it.

But then again faggots on Twitter will rage over anything. Most of the indignant ones aren't even black, they're kikes and trannies

I would have been more impressed if they had stared shooting other student like a proper nigger high school. That would have made it more authentic and would have eliminated the idea of 'cultural appropriation'. A stabbing or two (and not the Chad on Stacy type of stabbing) but something more feral.

Wow.

Oh, you mean like this (((white))) person here who talks about how her and her black husband trade tales of their day to fully realize how "white privilege" exists in their every day lives?

Attached: (((white))).jpg (400x400, 30.54K)

Oh she's a coalburner too. She looks QUITE semitic

The only thing funnier would have been they smeared mascara all over their faces.
NUCLEAR MELTDOWN ENSUES

Why not? As these shit-skins attack these white girls for having fun, they're editing their images to look more white.

Attached: whitefacefilter.jpg (871x262 16.01 KB, 119.39K)

Reminder
All information npcs think is "private sekrit nobody can look" is actually legally classified as "public records" which include but are not limited to name, home address, home number, work address, work number, cell number, email address, ip address, social security number, drivers license, vehicle license, and so on. The logic courts use is that these "addresses" are "public-facing" as a function of their utility and, thus, are not protected in any way.

Are these wife material trying to mock, or coalburners trying to tribute? I don't know the nigger ratio in Texas or if they've given in yet.

According to some stats the diversity pushing nigger posted, only 2% of the school is black. 63% white. It's not diverse at all, according to him. Anyway, telling by the handcuffs on the one, I'd say their image of nigger thugs is amusingly bad, not romanticized in the the way (((they))) would hope.

Have you at least burned one niggers house down, or have you not redeemed your honor as a white man because you're a pussy? You have a score to settle.

how is this a problem exactly?

wow did everyone see how tough this guy is? why dont you go burn some houses down to show him how its done? youre not a pussy are you?

A bunch of sheltered white female teens put on a very optimistic, to say the least, image of thug niggers.

What do you think?

As an aside, I don't believe its appropriate for any white person, much less a white woman, to pretend to be another race, especially a romanticized version of it. It opens the door to shit like race mixing and wiggerdom. Hopefully this experience strengths their racial sense of solidarity.

Attached: 8e3a5c36ed5ddf63d805b58689f5c24238b8af45ff5d4c372f55c9fcc672fc4e.jpg (334x334, 87.9K)

hey niggers, why don't we raid and dox some of these faggots?

if that happened, top kek.

Fuck them. This seems more like nigger worshiping.

No, and since I'm not a low IQ nigger, lets just say I've gotten away with some shit I'm very proud of.

Most likely.

Even with white filtering and make up, they still look like under-evolved primates.

They deserve to get bullied for acting like fucking niggers.

Twitter gets upset about everything.
I wager teen girls from Texas who thought this was a funny idea aren't likely to give a shit if niggers and kikes and shit on twatter hate them.
Granted, it could hurt their 'careers' or 'college prospects', but the way I see it, that just implies they're more likely to get married instead, which is overall a good thing.
On the offhand chance any of you dumb little sluts should read this shitsmear of a forum - which is unlikely but possible - my only commentary was that the handcuffs were a nice touch.

This is a very good point.

Unfortunately, our world is a joke, and so your wise words have no present application; for ours is not an age of recovery of but of downfall, and any concerns as to preservation hold little sway in the face of the HONK. Your commentary will be archived for future generations, and perhaps employed following the inevitable disintegration of the current order, which appears predictably imminent. May those who follow heed your advice.

Attached: Holding Back the Interstellar Jew.JPG (1531x1066, 69.35K)

I refuse to believe this is a real person. For all we know, many of these sock puppets are run by IDF or mentally ill jews at home.

You will never be white.

It's clearly not.

Vid not related, but it's always good to see nigger bitches put into their place.

All whites should be allowed to carry guns regardless of convictions.
Whites shouldn't have to fight like animals with these apes, should just be able to shoot them in their face

God I wished she'd killed that Nigger.

We need new legislation to protect whites, in situations such as that whites should be allowed to beat the nigger to death with immunity from prosecution

Fat nigger bitch

That had to be hell on earth. Hope you'll get your revenge.

Attached: teaching blacks.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

They can't even grasp that they are the true racists.

Shocked.

Attached: Devil 42.jpg (854x480, 178.17K)

here

Attached: racists.jpg (1026x578, 326.07K)

pottery.

Yes, because even the cucks automatically assume that "thug" = "black culture." Top fucking kek. Stay assblasted, clown world.

The mantras which the boomer generation held sacred are starting to lose its "holiness". Gen Z, or the generation raised by Gen Z, will start to get things done.

Attached: IMG-20190304-WA0024-1-696x484.jpg (696x484, 58.22K)

I subbed for a few months. They were at “better” schools, not predominantly black like that author’s, but 95% of the time, the nonWhites were the worst. There were a few exceptions, but exceptions don’t make up the bulk of society, obviously, and are drowned out by the average. Sometimes I would talk about problematic students with teachers, not mentioning race, but they knew. They knew there were some that were never going to improve and never amount to shit (though not worded so bluntly). I fucking hate nigger students.

Everyone wearing a handcuff is guilty of appropriating black culture

Gotta love wiggers

I don't have a twatter account for a very specific reason, this type of garbage

Quick goy get the nigs dont burn down a synagogue

Once your bitch disrespects you and undermines your authority, strict and immediate action must be taken. The bitch must understand the consequences of being disrespectful and not obeying her man. Once the bitch has realized that the consequences of her actions aren't that grave, the bitch has lost all respect and the relationship's dynamic is distorted in her favor forever. Nothing is worse than an untrained bitch, I feel sorry for that man.

Attached: Becky thinks you are.gif (500x263, 468.77K)

Why the fuck does Zig Forums care?

I mean really, how basic are you bitch? Can't even remove the bullshit from the fucking HUFFPOST link? No archive? Or are you just looking for outrage shekels. Again.

Why do so many of you faggots use Twitter???

Oh look, a neet whose so autistic he thinks making fun of niggers is a bad thing.

Keep hating women, you dumb little homo and you really will NEVER get laid.

You're a faggot and a dumb ass, those who truly hate women are those who push for their (((liberation))). Keeping women in their place is best for them in general, and vital to keeping society in order.

aut DotR aut nihil

nice read

White girls think virtue signalling will get them points so that niggers will leave them alone.

W R O N G

Niggers believe any light skinned person, including kikes and spicks, are to be attacked.
They attack Asians too.
Never show any submission to a nigger.