Can someone tell me when RationalWiki was taken over by SJWs/leftards?

rationalwiki.org/wiki/White_genocide

Anons, can someone fill me in? I am certain I remember a time just a couple of years ago when it was still OK. Or am I delusional???

Check this shit out. Outright denying white genocide, totally anti-intellectually with a glaring lack of any real statistics to back the outrageous claims.

Insane, totally insane or just outright lies. I hate the clown world meme but I am beginning to see it has merits.

Attached: Rationalwiki_pozzed5.png (1366x768 142.43 KB, 253.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Donald_Drumpf
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Neoreactionary_movement#Positions
old.reddit.com/r/WikiInAction/comments/3y7fid/rationalwikis_sjws_may_be_jihadistsforhire/
archive.is/fVF6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those who screech loudest about being rational and scientific are the same bunch who idolise Bill Nye The Unqualified Pseudo-Science Guy and Nig In Da Grass Tyrone.

What's a good alternative?

I thought this site was always retarded? Something that pans itself as 'rational' isn't particularly rational in the first place

Encyclopedia Drammatica is probably more accurate, as the truth is stranger than fiction.

Thanks bro/user.

ED is taken over by leftists too. Isn't it?

I don't know. It was amusing to read the last time I visited.

this

somewhat, old stuff is still secure but anything new must be treated with a grain of salt, which is why I quit reading it

yes it has.

they are now anti-Trump demoncratic shareblue.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Donald_Drumpf

Going out and killing jews

Attached: Nobody_more_pro_israel.webm (640x360, 1.26M)

I do love me a good jew hunting.

Entirely, their history section is LITERALLY written by a unapologetic jew pretending all the factual EVIDENCE disproving their fabrication is something conjured by our own minds. The chutzpah of the projection the kikes do is unbelievable.
Beyond the entertainment and drama value from said "wikis" there's nothing of value beyond mindless dribble and kvetching.

As always; take everything especially from the internet especially by jews with a a truck of salt because these kikes made it real in their mind, never forget.

Sage for fagwikis

since forever
rationality is fucking gay

Metapedia org of course

Never, it was made by SJWs you retarded faggot.

You're delusional. None of the "skeptic" community was ever any good. It was always about how ZOG loves us and the jews dindu nuffin.

This is correct, but you're a newfag who didn't sage this bullshit.

Do your own research from a variety of sources, rationally weigh up the pros and cons, reach an opinion with which you are content and that can be defended. Then, realize it's the jews. Finally, kill jews

Yes, you're delusional. It was started by sjws who thought the regular wikipedo wasn't leftist enough.

Yes, in fact /intl/ is the guys writing Zig Forums's web page. You can generally tell the newer edits to a page simply from the lack of good humor involved. You can use humor and memes as a good litmus test for every ED page to tell who is maintaining it in fact. Except the Trump one, since that's ED style roasting it's difficult to tell if it's just shitty use of memes to get to you or a genuinely shit use of memes.

It was created by them, you fucking idiot. Get out.

It was always like that, it's a bunch of jews promoting globohomo from a smug 'intellectual' 'scientific' angle.

Rational Wiki is the definition of going with the "Mainstream Narrative" They are all good goys who never think for themselves ironically.

Fuck off kid.

Attached: joans unholy beefcurtains.jpg (480x360, 37.2K)

/thread

always
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Neoreactionary_movement#Positions

reminder that rationalism, enlightenment etc has always been leftists

It was always a leftypol shithole

Metapedia.

Like a decade ago.

Attached: SJWs.JPG (1988x1083, 164.93K)

I want to spit in this subhuman's face. And I'm going to post these fucking screencaps as many times as I want to. Read "Kill the Boer" by Ernst Roets.

Attached: niggers4.png (516x677 88.74 KB, 116.74K)

PDF in this post:

Is that the atheism+ crowd?

Am I just new or wasn't Rationalwiki created as a brainchild of retard SJWs?

RationalWiki was created by SJWs who got butthurt about Conservapedia, so they made their own.

What do you not understand about Atheistic judaism?

Oh my god you guys are newfags
The sole purpose of ED is to offend. They hate everyone equally, and therefore don't take sides.

Metapedia is great

not far off tbqhfamalam

(((rationalwiki))) was never good.
>>>/qtddtot/

What do you mean "when"? It always was, but in earlier times, it was a lot more tolerable to read through.

Metapedia is back, but what happened to Rightpedia?

(((you)))

Attached: 6e9d155e9c6c6636db596553e78ecf928e7d9e71231e81da295fb18d406af06c.jpg (675x1200, 212.02K)

Look at these citations, why does anybody treat these clowns seriously?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21 Metapedia - Wikipedia.png (1460x431 17.86 KB, 73.72K)

Since it fucking started? They were always the enlightened (((left))).

ED is edge, they shit on everyone because why not. It's good for the lulz if you remember not to take it too seriously.

Quite a while ago, OP.
It's always one of the first results on (((Google))) when you search certain individuals who are not kosher friendly.
(Mister Metokur comes to mind).

It's a so called big brained wiki for rational skeptics… Who as you should know are really cucky people nowadays and serve only as gatekeepers to the truth because discussing the JQ is bad for their Jewtube ad shekels
Also SJWs infiltrate all sorts of websites. Reddit is the pulsating cyst of cancer that was caused by such infiltration… If it was left alone it would be just a harmless site. Now it's full of shady doings restricting freedom of speech.
Think of a website, community or forum that has over time become shitty and full of liberal cancer then think to yourself who are the individuals who have rose to power in those communities and whether or not the website has become a corporate entity rather than a website. It's pretty obvious what happened and it sounds similar to the ring of shekels in a bag.

Why is this thread still up?

Because both the moderation team and the board owner Codemonkey hate Zig Forums and want it to die.

RationalWiki's SJWs may be jihadists-for-hire (self.WikiInAction)
submitted 3 years ago by Aurvandel
< heavily downvoted, turned out to be true
old.reddit.com/r/WikiInAction/comments/3y7fid/rationalwikis_sjws_may_be_jihadistsforhire/

RationalWiki is run by Jacob and Ben Murane of the New Israel Fund (a.k.a. No Israel Fund) and J Street (Jihad Street) which are Soros/British funded outlets for Islamist propaganda.

Weird thing, RW board member Ian Rhile knew Nick Berg. archive.is/fVF6E

Board member David Gerard protected and unblocked Ryulong after he was banned for shitting up RW.

Then there's this rumor about board member Trent Toulouse:

From day one?

Yes you are delusional. RW has always been full of SJWs, although it became more obvious after GG. The site is still good for cataloging jewish/christfag/mudshit mysticism and superstitions though. That's about it.

see , ED is everything RW isn't and vice versa

Attached: 1554156913236.jpg (770x437, 78.74K)

If anything RW is run by discord trannies, considering the huge amount of anti-islamic content on the site. In particular, everything in regards to islamic flat earthism. The site is also a literal Mossad propaganda source considering they don't run articles on Israel.

I don’t see anything that is not fact based. Please show your facts that you say are not represented. You seem to be confusing your opinions and feelings for facts.

Metapedia has been kiked too I heard. A feud between Rightpedia (now closed) and Metapedia.
Let's say that up to a point, Metapedia was interesting but refused to glaringly point out the Jewishness of certain people, contrary to Rightpedia which always put a SoD next to a Jew, full, half or quarter.
Metapedia also reeked of Christianity too much.
Rightpedia accused Metapedia of 3().

So calling out a literal death cult that condones child rape, violence against women (completely excessive and needless), the downfall of scientific method and any form of thought not marked by religious dogmatics, the cult having only one goal of existence, that is killing and enslaving all nonbelievers - is going against all of this what equals a man with a tranny? Seriously?

Christianity is the pillar on which the West stands on, whether you like it or not. No matter how cucked modern Christianity is. It's the roots that count.

Attached: 3789a721e5c61a66ef0afe68feeb422299e5956a51200aa752c451b2e03d35b9.jpg (911x1224, 472.46K)

When Harvard libshits discovered it.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21 Current Affairs Culture Politics.png (342x499, 151.45K)

This picture reminds me of a full blown ubermensh traveling to US and telling the nigger "hey kid they call you ubermensh too" to provoke violence against whites.

Discord trannies don't like muslims because most discord trannies are just gay men with brain problems, and muslims are arabs with brain problems that hate gay men.

My point is that people who think it's a stock SJW site have never been on it or used it much; RW has it's problems but it comes from it's own angle.

LOL!!!! Ask me what I know about this greasy fuck's legal team!!!! XD

Attached: 20190522_231754.png (115x110, 21.72K)

Whites will sit this one out. This is bare knuckle kike-on-kike hyperwarfare now.

Maybe a year in? At first it was a little more neutral like wikipedia used to be but then I assume the same thing happened to wikipedia where there was an editor war with terrible biases flaring. It was meant as the "correction" to the neocohen conservapedia except now they're just like them in that they just promote a kosher mainstream establishment narrative.

At least RationalWiki has basic human decency… they banned a niggerkike from Zig Forums for advocating pedophilia.

They've always kept their own definition of 'rational' as meaning pilpul. They haven't changed, OP, you have.

They've always been, only at first they limited themselves to atheism faggotry but now lefty hubris has taken over and they don't even bother to pretend to be impartial about anything anymore.

Forget rationalwiki, look at how fucked up Wikipedia has gotten. That's a bold claim about RT and there's zero citations.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1130x657, 101.78K)

A while ago. They aren't rational at all anymore it's kind of sad to see it evolve into just mindless anti-christian anti-white bigotry.

Wikipedia considers VICE and Huffington to be trusted media sources for citations. That's despite their own policy being against using obviously biased sources.

Don't lump white people in with your shit.

FSM exists to troll christfags and is totally fine, because christfags are anti-white and FSM is used in place of the KIKE jesus.

If you can't understand that it's a joke you're either drunk, nonwhite, a butthurt jew/christcuck or retarded.

QTDDTOT redditor left up for 11 days.