Trump Associates Reveal Decades of Alleged Racist Behavior: "He's Got a Very Aryan View of People"

ZION DON'S GOT A VERY ARYAN VIEW OF PEOPLE?

"Trump talked about how he didn't want black people handling his money," former Trump executive Barbara Res claims

archive.is/dZTZ9

President Donald Trump has antiquated views on race and nationalities that are unquestionably bigoted, according to dozens of people who shared their experience with him.

The Atlantic interviewed numerous individuals who’ve interacted with
Trump, and they all agree he’s essentially racist.

“America’s always trying to find this gotcha moment that shows Donald Trump is racist — you know, let’s find this one big thing,” said Kwame Jackson, the runner-up in the first season of NBC’s “The Apprentice.” “Let’s look for that one time when he burned a cross in someone’s yard so we can now finally say it. People refuse to see the bread crumbs that are already in front of you, leading you to grandma’s house.”

Timothy O’Brien, author of the biography Trump Nation, said the president’s racism is obvious, but journalistic norms resist such labels.

“This is the same debate we have about whether or not he’s a liar,” O’Brien said. “And I get the journalistic need to be really clear about how we use terms. You know, lying implies volition and knowledge. But I’m very comfortable saying I think he’s got a pathology around lying. And when it comes to race, I don’t think it’s merely using racial animosities or race-baiting as tools to promote his business. I think it’s a deep-seated reflection of what he thinks about how the world works.”

O’Brien explained that Trump believes that genetics determine personal value, and he firmly believes in racially bigoted stereotypes.

“He trusts his gut on issues surrounding race, because he’s got a simplistic, deterministic, and racist perspective on who people are,” O’Brien said. “I think at his core he has a genetic understanding of what makes people good and bad or successful. And you see it all the time — he talks about people having good genes. He looks at the world that way. He’s got a very Aryan view of people and race.”

Barbara Res, who worked as a senior executive in the Trump Organization for years, agrees the president sorts people into bigoted categories based on their race, religion or nationality.

“Trump talked about how he didn’t want black people handling his money, he wanted the guys with the yarmulkes,” Res said. “He was very much the kind of person who would take people of a religion, like Jews, or a race, like blacks, or a nationality, like Italians, and ascribe to them certain qualities. Blacks were lazy, and Jews were good with money, and Italians were good with their hands — and Germans were clean."

Attached: 1493841761177.jpg (506x493 92.49 KB, 59.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality-based_community
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and (((they))) waited until now to say something this which is so damning in the eyes of the brainwashed masses?

This is how you do it

Top kek

They are just trying to make racism mainstream for civil war. Then the discovery of who is behind the civil war. Then the right of return.

Just keeping Trump's manufactured bonafides fluffed.

Wait…I thought White Nationalists said Trump was a "Kike"?

No, SNL is run by kikes.

I'm pretty sure that's defamation.

Attached: Goy_of_the_Year_Awards.mp4 (640x360, 1.91M)

SO YOU SAYIN TRUMP WAS PERSIAN AND SHIT

I remember hearing this exact story back in 2015. Wonder why they are dredging it back up again.

Too many people are waking up to Trump's bullshit.

Attached: trump more and more immigration.webm (500x281, 2.01M)

The Jews are the danger not and not the enemy. Due to the climate, the great danger comes from China, Africa and India.THE DANGER COME'S FROM CHINA.INDIA.AFRIKA.
START A RACE WAR!! !!!
NOW A RACE WAR WAR WAT!

FAST FAST FAST RACE WAR.RACE WAR.RACE WAR.RACE WAR.RACE WAT!! !!!!!!!!!
KILL THE NEGRO APES!KILL THE NEGRO APES! KILL THE NEGRO APES!!!

KILL THEN NOW!!! AND KILL YOURSELF THEN.DO IT NOW!! !! GOD THE LORD LOOK TO YOU:KILL THE NOW NOW NOW!
LET THEN NOT ARREST YOU AND COME IN JAIL.KILL YOURSELF.
KILL SO MUCH NEGRO APES YOU CAN NOW NOW NOW! !!!
THE SECRET SERVICE ????? 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕LET'S SEE IF Zig Forums REALLY CAN DO THAT REAL MAN STAND UP FOR THEIR RACE.IT'S YOUR BLOOD.THEY DON'T BELONG HERE!!!!

KILL THE NEGRO APES!

Long live racism.

I fucking wish he did.

Attached: 1552311089597.jpg (640x400 91.82 KB, 186.5K)

Trump is a Jew
Trump is a based racist

Pick on faggots

This faggot spic cunt.
Blow leaves, street dog.

This IP hopping faggot spic cunt.
Blow leaves with hot sauce on 'em, beanigger.

Jews are racist, and "aryan" means "nazi" so "racist" to normies.

Shalom, what convenient time to say such things! With 2020 around right? Stupid fucking go- I mean government's shills! ehehehehee

Attached: Trump Those who deny the Holocaust are an accomplice to this horrible evil.mp4 (854x480, 8.62M)

White Nationalism will be the savor of the White Races.

Imagine these retard fuckers showing up to defend you White people.

you nailed it, user. i used to think the NDAA-domestic-propaganda blessed, CIA-funded, nationwide 24/7 hysterical (((MSM))) psyop to smear Trump as literally Hitler, racists, sexist, misogynist, led by an army of hooked nose blue checkmark Bolsheviks, funded by the DC chattering classes an wonk tanks and neocons and Zionists, was targeted at radicalizing the Libcucks into terrorist action.

no, i had it backwards. the intended target of this propaganda was us–the right wing. the goal was to make us think Zognald Trumplestein was /ourguy/, to trick us into warming the bench for another 4 or 8 years. "Trust The Plan" goys. don't do anything, just read the daily cryptic Happenings from e-Nostradamus, and engage with CIA Content by Liking and Sharing on social media. and you are also expected to pay attention to the daily minutia of the elaborate plot concoted by the Deep State about the Russian Collusion. it doesn't matter which side you're on, because enough Content has been scripted to satiate and distract either side for Trump's entire time as President. the CIA has employed a cast of thousands and woven them into a sprawling plot of Russian Collusion (or framing Russian Collusion, depending on whether you identify as Red or Blue), with more characters, dead ends and plot twists and surprises than the most complex long-form TV show which has become popular in the past 15 years.

the whole point of this nationwide CIA media propaganda campaign is to give Trump his bona fides as the secret ally to the Right Wing and the mortal Enemy of the Globalist Shitlib loving voter. it doesn't matter what Zognald really does or doesn't do, because you all have been made so polarized that you can no longer even see Reality as it is in itself, and you will automatically apply your own filter bubbles to re-interpret and re-frame any event or action done by Zion Don.

back in 2004, when Karl Rove describe his theory of Reality Based Community, he was exactly describing how the Deep State was going to control all of your minds going forward after 9/11.

"That's not the way the world really works anymore, We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors…and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality-based_community

what is the ultimate goal of this military/CIA propaganda campaign? simple. Israel gets whatever it wants. Israel needs more billions, more weapons and most especially Israel need America to overthrow more Muslim nations and replace their dictators with new dictators who are on the Israeli payroll and who will obey their orders from Tel Aviv. you goy can't do shit to stop The Jew. it was already too late for you 25 years ago. at best, you goy better just hope you can remain useful slaves to The Jew, because the moment you ever become useless is the day you're all herded onto cattle cars and shipped off to FEMA Camp.

We own this town.

Attached: giphy.gif (400x200, 4.11M)

What's your point? His actions are clear. He is hammering the final nails into the coffin of white america.

WTF, I LOVE TRUMP NOW

Exactly what I thought to myself as soon as I clicked this thread

Pretty much it. We just have to accept it and move on. It was fun while it lasted but we need to do better.

where's the lie, tho?

Attached: Baby-Face-Cute.jpg (500x596, 31.45K)

Yeah at first I was like ,
“Looks like Zig Forums is back on the Trump Train “ ,
then I scrolled down , seen OP’s the Zion Don New Knowledge may mays and was like
“Oh!, it’s just another sideline thread”

For the reelection, they think we have memories of goldfish.

It's almost like the Trump we voted for is still in that israelized husk.

Nah if you look at all the awards and stuff hes won over the years for helping businesses in the nigger community etc hes obviously not racist.
That obviously annoys some people on Zig Forums who believed CNN when they said he was racist. My advice there is dont believe what you hear on CNN without question.

Both sides of the second pic are the same thing

Sage for blatant jewish propaganda.

is causing division between jews a bad thing?

Libel laws being opened up any day now, bigly.

There's already division, Trump isn't causing anything.

levels of division can change.