US economic crash nearing?

US economic crash nearing?

We all know (((they))) work with boom bust cycles to gobble everything up and the US stock market is extremely overvalued right now with loads of low quality IPOs that largely are just accelerationist rackets like lululemon thot pants etc.

I believe (((they))) go for such extreme accelerationism right now to make sure that we go full civil war on each other when the next crash has come and we are forced to fight for the few remaining jobs left.

Brown and blacks VS whites, women VS men while the chosen few chuckle from Israhell.

Most muricans are invested in the stock market one way or another and I can only warn Zig Forumsacks that now is the time to pull out.

Vid is relevant.

Already has a thread you fucking mouthbreather, why is it so hard for you dumb niggers to check the catalog.
Nope my dumb fucking drooling deserves a thread, dirty nigger.

There is no specific US economic crash thread Shlomo…

Also the SAT adjustments means whites in the future can be legally discriminated against.

First it will be white males (lol his SAT is so low he is dumb, look at Tyrone with his adjusted SAT, he is a genius, lets hire him) , then it will be white females as well in favor of brown and mixed race women.

Whites will be the US underclass in cities very soon with the exceptions of STEMlords who are sheltered until AI and automation fully takes over as long as they're in line with (((them))) as one can see in the Gay Area of San Francucksco.

If there's anything I've learn about economic crashes it's that if Zig Forums says one is coming it isn't coming.

I'm not talking about some mayan cycle or jewish debt forgiveness cycle etc. I'm talking about unrealistic company valuations that can't last forever.

In the end it all depends on (((their))) plans however. It might be 5 years from now or it might be less.

They have all kinds of ways to trigger a happening from sub prime crisis type stuff to fed rate hikes.

They probably all have the same rabbi in some jew cave in Tel Aviv that decides when and how it's going to happen.

I refer you to
Basically the same thread:some retard mumbling about speculations of speculations and pretending that economics isn’t complex and simultaneously controlled by kikes and thus unpredictable enough that anything could happen. A crash is coming, but to talk about when and it’s implications is asinine when you don’t have any information and neither a single fact to back that up.
(sl)Homo

A real economic crash would probably ensure the White Race survives, that's why it is unlikely. Goyim bucks will be trickled down to prevent (((those))) in charge from being hung from streetlights.

Of course once its seen the White race won't be able to bounce back like in 50 years to a 100 years from now then yeah the economies will all be allowed to collapse.

Attached: gentile money.mp4 (854x480, 5.87M)

Heil Hitler and Hail Victory brothers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 3.39.44 AM.png (196x68, 7.03K)

the sat adjustments will just kill colleges

Not at all. This is either extreme delusion or deescalation shilling.

It isn't coming…

We just had a major, as in greater than 10%, correction.

If there is another correction, or something close to a crash, which is a drop greater than 25% by definition, then so be it. Will buy discounted shares, and make a small fortune with options.

It isn't complex, the only complexity comes in when you start bringing in fraud and how it exploits the law to succeed.

Fucking anti-American groups

Get fucked kike

We need a stronger economy #MAGAwithDACA

A future economic recession could come from ETFs.

These are not regulated.

To make things worse some of these silicon valley venture capitalist investment fund started to float ETFs.

Most venture capitalist fund tech investments, 90%, are a flop. They never make any money. Just imagine, people investing in this.

It would be similar to the subprime mortgage derivatives recession.

These funds are not regulated. Most valuations are made up based on creative accounting.

Past performance doesn't indicate future performance. It's not like with company shares where you kind of know what to expect based on the past couple of years.

Do you want to make a new Affirmative action for Lawyers and Bankers?
Do you want 25% of Lawyers and Bankers to be Black?

There are worse conspiracies than the Jewish Conspiracy.

There is a Muslim Conspiracy…
There is a Communist Conspiracy…
There is a Corruption ring in D.C. …

Your anti-Jew bull shit is going to distract everyone from what is really going on… IDIOTS.. .

Yeah that would be a good way to destroy the US

Proposed and aggressively promoted by jews. Refugees welcome!…… anywhere except Israel, which is surrounded by an evil meany Drumpf wall, which American citizens will pay $38 Billion for over the next 10 years.

Marx was a German jew.

It's called judaism.

I was going to say, why do I even keep coming here, but now my goal is to make open terrorist threats and give people ideas for ways to kill kikes and cops without getting caught.

jews, faggot.
Lurk moar.

see

beat me to it

#MAGAconDACA

Attached: 74f00e3cba2966bdff98f7dc76e9baca3df895b2687c6b1309b27049730b9d28.png (682x850, 1.15M)