Anti-fag

I'm seeing a small resurgence of christcuckery among zoomers, but since Islam practices all the positive aspects of what Christianity claims to, what's the point of preserving Christianity? The religion itself isn't the issue, the problem is that the typical Muslim is a sandnigger, or something worse like a Somali.

Attached: tell_us_about_islam__by_nayzak-d4m8f8v.jpg (1000x1500, 314.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/P2wE3
archive.is/uO2qD
archive.is/aXjyW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off goatfucker

Christianity includes all of those 3 things.

Everything semitic must go, and christians aren't safe from any side, niggerfaggot, the only thing saving them now are larger (((fish))) to fry.

come home white man

Attached: dharmic.jpg (550x550, 40.38K)

Your (((Abrahamic))) religion says not to harm kikes

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1016x485, 75.94K)

Little kid is sad that he has no real argument against adopting Islam for practical purposes, so all he can say is "goatfucker".
SAD!

they are jews, retard

they practice usury, too. they're literally just slightly different looking jews.

Attached: fdgopipdfoig.jpg (496x501, 101.41K)

Fuck off shitskin.

Christianity might have destroyed the Aryan stories but at least by accident kept the race. Islam destroyed the Aryan stories and much of the Aryan race where it goes. Islam by Muhammad's Final Sermon is literal anti-racism. That's why (((Progressives))) like it so much.

Attached: at least I still have the quran.PNG (1024x685, 1.41M)

Christians aren't any of those things though.

This argument is directed at people who try to sell christian identity as some kind of BASED red-pilled lifestyle. I've seen talk that we should embrace Christianity culturally, even if we don't believe in god, and there's been an increase in crusader LARPing since the Brendan happening. That's why I ask this. If you believe in Jesus as the one true savior than it can't be helped, but what does Christianity actually offer for someone who doesn't?

Christians have always been anti-Jew, anti-gay and considered women the most evil beings. In fact, Islam probably got this stuff from Christianity since you know, Christianity is over 2000 years old

Then they aren't Christian
HOld up brainlet, its not an ad hoc standard. Read a fucking Bible sometime.

Shit thread. Check em.

Attached: check em.gif (493x609, 68.09K)

its just part of their beautiful (((culture)))

I don't know why you tagged me in that, I've wanted to burn christians since before I even knew about islam or kikes. I also reported this thread to the (((mods))) earlier, but unsurprisingly this and many other shit threads are still top in the catalog.

Attached: BURNBABYBURN.jpg (720x718, 117.4K)

I don't care about religious canon. What the book says is nearly irrelevant, I care about how it is being put into practice. I don't mean to imply that there is nothing wrong with Islam, just that it doesn't really seem like a step down from Christianity. Muslims throw gays off of rooftops, are at constant war with the Jews, and have their women under control, Christians do not. If you personally believe in Christ and worship in private that's one thing, but when I see arguments for joining a church, or any other such tradcuck garbage, it's obvious to me that Islam would be a much better option if we were to take their advice seriously. The Christian church as of now is not a serious religion, it's just as globohomo as secular society.

Attached: butthurt-faggot.jpg (331x402, 59.27K)

Imagine being this retarded. You're probably some virgin MGTOW aswell.
TO VIEW WOMEN LOWER THAN THE MAN, IS TO ADMIT YOU ARE IN PART LOWER THAN YOUR FATHER; FOR YOU ARE PART OF HIM AND PART OF YOUR MOTHER
It's just subtle rationalization of dysgenic behavior. There is a natural balance, a natural harmony, but it is not found in going from one extreme to the next.
REJECT THE FOREIGN LEST YOU BETRAY YOUR BLOOD

No it wasn't, and if we humour that it was, it most certainly is no longer.

Butthurt roastie detected heh. I never said to adopt anything, however Sharia does seem preferable to contemporary Christianity and liberal democracy. If NZ for example seriously did convert to Islam en mass out of guilt while still largely retaining it's demographics, it would probably be a step up.

its only anti jewish because its anti anything but islam, practically speaking it doesnt differ much from judaism, it allows muslims to lie and cheat to get their way
Jesus Christ is the King of Europe, eat shit and die muzzie

Attached: 12spartak1_oprawa1_d.jpg (600x350, 64.52K)

Christians are Christianity, not a book. What it says is of no consequence if no one is adhering to it. At least curb your autism and understand that it is the practice of the religion I am addressing, not what it is allegedly supposed to be on paper.

You know no one actually follows this, right? Islam is Arab nationalism, that's why wherever it goes people have Arabic names and use Arabic terms. Also they used to castrate their nigger slaves and still pretty much have entire slave classes of pakis/pajeets today.

Nigger, you're beyond retarded, a disgrace to your people and kin.
You don't need to draw on the foreign, when what has worked for your people for millennia still would work. And what has worked for our peoples have been what is natural for our peoples. Not foreign bullshit like christianity (which has cucked and shackled us) and islam (which would only further chain us) is necessary.

Nice try Mo but no one here wants to be a dune coon worshipping faggot and it doesn't really get more practical than that. Take a good long look at the no doubt amorphours assymetrical form that greets you in the mirror every morning, do you honestly think we need your help? Really?

RETARD FAGGOT GOAT FUCKER SAGE

Attached: 1447207202148.jpg (686x584, 238.49K)

Yes
No, that's Judaism and far right.

SAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEET

SAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEET SAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEET

SAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEET

SAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEET

SAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEETSAGE THIS DOWN KIKE SYNDROME YEET

FAGGOT SAGE

Unlike you pic related, I want the traitors to die along with the (((enemies))), perhaps even more so.

Attached: f65a4d12635fb279cdb7a734f3899f3de1e1f8e2f39e1446b278619b7f0ce2c0.jpg (255x204, 13.43K)

Says a mudmonkey is the perfect man - instantly anti-white
Emulation is a sin, beside who wants to act like a 7th century mudmonkey who wipes his ass with his hand, hears voices, makes deals with Lucifer (Gabreel the "angel of light"), and…
murders allies who help him out for absolutely no reason at all, and…
So your religion you're wanting us to consider is:

*Arab supremacist (anti-white)
*Promotes emulation
*Promotes betrayal as a virtue
*Promotes and enshrines pedophilia/pederasty

GET FUCKED, OTTO - We're not converting to Islam. You and your brother Shlomo are two sides of the same semitic coin. If we don't want one side of the coin, then how the fuck can we have the other side of the coin without it?

Bump.

I still laugh at how 8ch doesn't understand what sage means.

If only I knew moon so I wouldn't have to spend time on a board that imports foreign concepts and then DOES IT WRONG all the time.

Using sage as a way to "insult" someone's post or thread is just completely wrong and a retarded misuse of a good feature that is so popular in sites like 2ch and Futaba. Fuck, iichan and 4-ch do it right. It's just 4chan and 4chan's lame knockoffs that fail at using sage.

The true meaning of sage means that YOUR POST isn't worthy enough to bump the thread. It's ironic, because you think that you're insulting others while you're just, in fact, insulting yourself. Yes, sage can be used when posting a derogatory comment in a thread that you don't want to bump, but posting with just the word "sage" accomplishes nothing but contribute to spamming the board. The trend of replying with the name of a tripfag and sage is even worse, as it accomplishes nothing and only serves to increase the e-penis of whoever you're "attacking".

The sage feature was never meant to serve as an implied insult or general disagreement! Why people started using it that way is beyond me. There are plenty of reasons why one would choose not to bump a thread with his reply. For example, bumping threads with stupid one liner replies should be discouraged and those people should be coerced into using sage instead.

I want to use sage, yet I almost never do it on 4chan because people will jump on me thinking I'm insulting their post or something.

Kuckstianity is white, OP! Or is it? lets find out!

Is God racist?
archive.is/P2wE3

Bible Verses About Racism and Prejudice
archive.is/uO2qD

Anti-European Jews and Christian Churches are Causing and Fueling the Non-White Immigrant Invasion in the United States
archive.is/aXjyW

Looks like we're all in one in the dead kike on the stick.

Attached: 6cdbe82edaa8bec497ee42740f3d128b4abee79d2d067d793f46d4a43e4a8501.png (777x777, 985.89K)

Islam is arab-nationalist cuckoldry for a white man to join. But so to Christianity at this point with all of its baste blacks, spics, and chinks. So what's the difference at that point.

All of these are valid arguments, Otto - Islam ACTIVELY promotes two of these, and is well known for the other two. Guess which ones, Mo'habib?

I didn't give enough of a shit about Christcuckery - what makes you think I'm going to get into tree-huggin, naked forest dancing esoteric runeshit paganfaggotry?

OP only fucks boy goats because he's a goatfucking faggot.

Attached: 16508087_1766522627000187_6480436679099288355_n.jpg (480x493, 30.74K)

I'm no fan of Islam but its clear jews are scared shitless of it. Muslims are beginning to name the jew more and more brazingly in the west, and liberals are listening.

Attached: grhg.png (865x879, 606.96K)

Tell that to the bacha bazi

Afghanistan is a war torn state with no law and order. Of course degenerates will take over. Here's what happens to fags in Saudi Arabia.

Attached: feggh.jpg (537x400, 39.48K)

Tbh I don't care much if they fuck children and kill fags

Bacha Bazi has always been a big thing with Afghanis and Pashtuns, you historically illiterate faggot. FFS, the Pashtuns fought against other muslims after they first converted because they wouldn't quit fucking little boys. Eventually muslims told the Pashtuns that if they kept it in their communities, then it was all good.

The fuck out of here, taqiyya nigger

You get the rope

If whites are going to embrace any of those desert religions, Christianity is our best bet. Europe has been Christian for thousands of years, we made it into a religion that was pro-white and anti-kike. People who didn't know anything about the power kikes had over us still hated them because of their involvement in the death of Jesus. It was often said that Jesus himself was a blond haired, blue eyed Aryan man, and was made that way by God because of Aryan superiority. It will be easier to revive pro-white Christianity than to make Paganism the dominant religion among whites, maybe it'll be different among pure Europeans who aren't mixed up with other European ethnic groups, but I doubt most American whites will be worshiping Odin.