USA would defeated Iran in a war in just TWO strikes

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

foxnews.com/politics/cotton-america-win-war-against-iran-two-strikes

"“Could we win in a war with Iran?” PBS’ “Firing Line” host Margaret Hoover asked Cotton during a recent interview.

“Yes, two strikes,” Cotton said. “The first strike and the last strike.”"

Iran stands no chance, I dont understand why so many people are freaking out like it's this scary conflict. The US military is centuries and leags ahead of Iran.

Attached: map-of-iran.jpg (39.74 KB, 466x350)

Other urls found in this thread:

wearethemighty.com/articles/that-time-a-marine-general-led-a-fictional-iran-against-the-us-military-and-won
theguardian.com/world/2002/sep/06/usa.iraq
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1011273751143550979
abcnews.go.com/Politics/historic-number-african-american-women-set-graduate-west/story?id=63084713
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_de_Gobineau#Persia:_Gobineau's_spiritual_home
city-data.com/city/Irvine-California.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irvine,_California#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Iranian_Americans_in_Los_Angeles
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg
reddit.com/r/CredibleDefense/comments/4qfoiw/millennium_challenge_2002_setting_the_record/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
reddit.com/r/geopolitics/comments/4aae0k/what_happens_if_us_removes_its_military_presence/d0yumre?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
rense.com/general83/irwar.htm
twitter.com/SenSanders/status/1130965832471859201
npr.org/2019/01/31/690363402/how-the-cia-overthrew-irans-democracy-in-four-days
all4shooters.com/en/shooting/pro-zone/kasotc-annual-warrior-competition/
defensesystems.com/articles/2017/05/12/fakeew.aspx
archive.fo/D5sy5

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

what the fuck is english?

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

I don't understand everyone is freaking out
No one other than Jews and their slaves are freaking out. The only reason to go to war with Iran would be to eradicate every shitskin from the Earth, ONLY after Israel had been marked as the most radioactive crater on Earth.

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

I dont understand why so many people are freaking out like it's this scary conflict. The US military is centuries and leags ahead of Iran.
Because while they can 2 shot it, it would not be as (((profitable))) as sending all the white men to die for isreal, all the while putting blame on whites for all the new iranian refugees who are magically now jews allies despite jews having openly hating them for decades now.

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

I hope guerrillas pop out of the mountains at random, picking off as many zogbots as possible and disappear unscathed to do it again. Hell, I hope the U.S. starts a draft over this and it back fires turning into an all out civil war while half the military or more is gone preferably dead.

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

Oh and it is spelled leagues, you worthless shitskin redditnigger.

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

Then their sleepers blow up parts of our grid and the nigger wyle out, giving somebody else a chance to nuke israel

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

Just retire already… Fuck off moshe…

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

Kike free OP
Remember that the only people who are saying "muh baste Aryan Iranians" are shitskins and kikes.
Iran doesn't hate Jews. They hate Israel due to geopolitical reasons but they allow Jews to serve in parliament. Their position on Jews is as kiked as that of a leftist "anti-Zionist".

Attached: JOO.png (342.34 KB, 602x489)

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

Texas court already ruled that the draft needs to be for both genders in order to be enforced.

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

BUMP AND FACTS M8

David Adams
David Adams

sage

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

Two scopes

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

If you're trying to convince me that Iranian military still hasn't studied or prepared jack shit on how to fend off US invasion by now, I'm gonna laugh at you. I'm sure the US would win it, but if I had a nickel for every time a middle eastern war was sold on the idea that it would be done in a few weeks with minimal loss of American lives (yeah those 120,000 troops would just be deployed so they can enjoy popcorn or something, right?) and was totally gonna improve human rights or shit, I would have some solid spending money. Someone got that "Mission Accomplished" pic from George? Believe it or not I actually want Trump to make good on his promise to get the US out of this whole nation-building business and stupid foreign wars and entanglements.

There's no good reason to go to war in the first place, dumbass.

Christian Cook
Christian Cook

Two strike
That means nukes which is the most pussified way ever to fight a war. The US is a loser in terms of war. Vietnam, (((war on terror))), Korea, Afghanistan etc…
The US is is great decline, shadowing the fall of the Roman Empire. One more war will cripple the US and cause it to fall from within. Maybe this is a good thing. Israel has done so much to weaken the US/West, the coffin nail is now Iran. Just like the years preceding WWI, a new multipolar world is emerging (Russia and China) are too powerful to be pushed around anymore - and the US is threatened by their power and modern advancement.

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

Gee,I wonder where all these anti-Iran threads could be coming from?

Attached: 8d0401340c55b4b2e1cf0fe7c68e1e41b7f31901b1f0c972fcebd782e69cd30f.gif (13.55 KB, 227x255)

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

You don't think Russia would come to their aid?

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

The puke-heebs are in fucking hysterics about Iran. Let's hope they do something stupid and get their teeth knocked down their throats.

Attached: 5d93813da29ff75e456468af09c771e37f8e06ca.jpg (396.48 KB, 800x948)

Cooper King
Cooper King

Tom Cotton is a bad joke.

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

when i talk to people in my real life 0% of them support military action against iran. when you turn on tv though it seems as if war is inevitable. you kikes are really pushing your luck and everyone is starting to see through your bullshit.

why are we supposed to hate iran again? because moshe goldstein says so thats why

Attached: 1558233806845.jpg (1.56 MB, 1080x1080)

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

Every prediction I've ever heard before a war starts always ends up being like 10x the length

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

If it comes to being drafted to fight for the jews in Iran, or shooting up a synagogue, it's pretty obvious which would be the better choice.

Attached: 181c2ca952e1967487ce513c56e625d7b63427cf.jpg (454.86 KB, 812x935)

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

Mark this day; a TORnigger speaks the truth for once.

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

draft
THE DRAFT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL
The draft requires a registry.
But a registry violates the Third Amendment.
The draft also compels Anons to political speech.
This compelled speech violates the First Amendment.

Don't be fooled.

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

Cut OP some slack. He's not a native English speaker.

Just so people know, this is a different torposter.

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

this is a different torposter.
And it looks identical in format to other torposts on the topic.

Probably just a bot designed to look for posts about the draft.

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

Iran stands no chance, I dont understand why so many people are freaking out like it's this scary conflict. The US military is centuries and leags ahead of Iran.
Then go ahead and invade it.
See what happens.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

muh constitution
My fucking sides. The constitution is just a piece of paper and the time for politics is over.

Attached: 1530071387405.png (84.75 KB, 500x353)

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

Dear CIA, please die and stay dead. Another neocon war is the only thing that could cost Trump 2020.

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

i can identify posteres by their posts
No you cant faggot there is a thread for the constitution and a thread for the declaration of independence and nobody is in them because I am the only human poster besides Ron and the jew who larps as every race to make jew arguments.
Fuck of back to meguca.

David Bennett
David Bennett

All female draft when?

Attached: DC7BC3D9-047B-415A-B1F3-65954331C895.png (150.05 KB, 878x420)

Camden Young
Camden Young

That assumes that the US would only be fighting Iran and not Iran + Russia. Russia will oppose any attack on Iran the same way that the US would only oppose an attack on Saudi Arabia.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

equating the holocaust to the us constitution
Both are real but only one seeks to protect the Germanic people.

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

Nice try schlomo. The only folks advocating any military action on Iran by the West are jews since they are the only group in the whole world who would benefit.

Gas yourself.

Sans the use of nuclear weapons or other WMDs, there is no stratagem which the United States can employ that will quickly break Iran you bloodthirsty yid.

Consider the following:
US military failed to hold the Kandahar valley, similar in topography and ecology to the entirely of southern Iran while taking severe casulties while lacking fundamental knowledge of mountain warfare and counterinsurgency theory.
<Iran is a giant Kandahar valley and Iranian backed (read lead) militias have defeated Israeli, Saudi and American forces with vastly inferior armaments indicating a functional knowledge of desert and mountain warfare, plus insurgency theory.
Vast minority of American male population is mentally and physically fit for war
<Vast majority of Iranian male population is mentally and physically fit for war.
US military cannot meet recruitment goals, war with Iran will exacerbate this. If casualties make a draft necessary, civil unrest or civil war will ensue in the US
<Iran will have no issue recruiting (neither did Assad) in defense of their nation
US military, especially the Army and Marines are badly lacking replacement weapon systems from small arms to tanks and apcs. Local MIC is bloated, inefficient to the point of criminal intent. Production is vastly inferior to demand (100ish F-35s per year as an example).
<Iranian military has spent ~30 years preparing for defense from the US/Israeli invasion and has specialized their acquisition to match. Local MIC is efficient and productive relative to national demand.

Traitors, Jews and Sunni muslims are true enemies of the West; Iran is not.

Attached: b452406e3d686c55b7227e577c3cdc73adf6be1e9cd899035bf046c722c6b6fb.png (293.9 KB, 994x1042)

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

muh based piece of paper written by anglos is protecting the germanic people
This is a whole new level of cope.

Attached: 1509821059821059812.gif (1002.02 KB, 250x251)

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

A real holocaust will never be made legal in a country that's 56%. Hitler will never be elected and he will never pass legislation. If you want the jews gone, they'll have to be physically removed and fuck the law.

Attached: 1530063211674.png (300.21 KB, 635x612)

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

one seeks to protect the Germanic people.
Imagine believing that the Constitution will prevent white genocide and the endless expansion of the nebulous concept of freedom

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

We don't need anything besides the 1st and 2nd Amendments to save the White Race.

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

You do realize you could go out and put a bullet into a muslim or jewish skull even if you didn't have a piece of paper giving you permission, right? We just watched an Australian shitposter do it 50 times.

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

HONK HONK
This is now a neocon thread
Trump will give you the White ethnostate you voted for in 2016 if you vote for him again in 2020
Let's bomb Iran guize
t. Juden Shoahberg

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

All these (((organic))) anti-Iran threads.
Whoo boy, I wonder if kikes and their useful idiots are trying to lay down the ground work for a war with Iran or something. Of what benefit could such a war possibly be to whites?

Attached: Barny-dinosaur-patience-angry-pissed-off-positive-dragon.jpg (62.05 KB, 640x612)

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

we cant have a full scale invasion of Iran. there isnt enough support, our military is stretched too thin, and people (especially libniggers) dont understand how broken and mismanaged our forces really are. There wont be a draft because people would dodge it left and right and it would be a shitshow. This country is so fucked.

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

america is in to many wars as it is at this moment. were taking on more then we should. divide and concor

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

Divide and conquer what? We're losing territory to the bean horde every day, why should anyone care about the middle east? The sad thing is I really do believe the boomers will start this war. They need to give one last FUCK YOU to their kids before plummeting down into Hell.

Attached: 1528679157049.jpg (2.01 MB, 1242x1751)

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

iraq

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

wearethemighty.com/articles/that-time-a-marine-general-led-a-fictional-iran-against-the-us-military-and-won

That time a Marine general led a fictional Iran against the US military – and won
In 2002, the U.S. military tapped Lt. Gen. Paul Van Riper to lead the red opposing forces of the most expensive, expansive military exercise in history. He was put in command of an inferior Middle Eastern-inspired military force. His mission was to go against the full might of the American armed forces. In the first two days, he sank an entire carrier battle group.

The exercise was called Millennium Challenge 2002. It was designed by the Joint Forces Command over the course of two years. It had 13,500 participants, numerous live and simulated training sites, and was supposed to pit an Iran-like Middle Eastern country against the U.S. military, which would be fielding advanced technology it didn't plan to implement until five years later.

The war game would begin with a forced-entry exercise that included the 82nd Airborne and the 1st Marine Division.

When the Blue Forces issued a surrender ultimatum, Van Riper, commanding the Red Forces, turned them down. Since the Bush Doctrine of the period included preemptive strikes against perceived enemies, Van Riper knew the Blue Forces would be cominfor him. And they did.

But the three-star general didn't spend 41 years in the Marine Corps by being timid. As soon as the Navy was beyond the point of no return, he hit them and hit them hard. Missiles from land-based units, civilian boats, and low-flying planes tore through the fleet as explosive-ladened speedboats decimated the Navy using suicide tactics. His code to initiate the attack was a coded message sent from the minarets of mosques at the call to prayer.

In less than ten minutes, the whole thing was over and Lt. Gen. Paul Van Riper was victorious.

How did 19 ships and some 20,000 U.S. troops end up at the bottom of the Persian Gulf? It started with the OPFOR leadership. Van Riper was the epitome of the salty Marine Corps general officer. He was a 41-year veteran, both enlisted and commissioned, serving everywhere from Vietnam to Desert Storm. Van Riper attended the Marine Corps Amphibious Warfare School, The College of Naval Command and Staff, Army War College, and the Army's Airborne and Ranger Schools.

n fact, the three-star general had been retired for some five years by the time he led the Red Forces of Millennium Challenge. He was an old-school Marine capable of some old-school tactics and has insisted that technology cannot replace human intuition and study of the basic nature of war, which he called a "terrible, uncertain, chaotic, bloody business."

When Van Riper told the story of Millennium Challenge to journalist Malcolm Gladwell, he said the Blue Forces were stuck in their own mode of thinking. Their vastly superior technology included advanced intelligence matrices and an Operational Net Assessment that told them where the OPFOR vulnerabilities were and what Van Riper was most likely to do next out of a range of possible scenarios. They relied heavily on that. When the Blue took out Red's microwave towers and fiber optics, they expected his forces to use satellite and cell phones that could be monitored.

Not a chance. Van Riper instead used motorcycle couriers, messages hidden in prayers, and even coded lighting systems on his airfields — tactics employed during World War II.

"I struck first," he said in " Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking," written by Gladwell in 2005. "We did all the calculations on how many cruise missiles their ships could handle, so we simply launched more than that."

In fact, Van Riper hated the kind of analytical decision making the Blue Forces were doing. He believed it took far too long. His resistance plan included ways of getting his people to make good decisions using rapid cognition and analog but reliable communications.

The other commanders involved called foul, complaining that a real OPFOR would never use the tactics Van Riper used — except Van Riper's flotilla used boats and explosives like those used against the USS Cole in 2000.

"And I said 'nobody would have thought that anyone would fly an airliner into the World Trade Center,'" Van Riper said in reply. "But nobody [in the exercise] seemed interested."

Attached: riper.JPG (44.33 KB, 394x486)

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

The draft requires a registry
Every citizen who's gone to college is registered. Even women now for like 4 years

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

Also there's a pro-iran war thread up filled with kike lovers

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

"I struck first," he said in " Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking," written by Gladwell in 2005. "We did all the calculations on how many cruise missiles their ships could handle, so we simply launched more than that."

In fact, Van Riper hated the kind of analytical decision making the Blue Forces were doing. He believed it took far too long. His resistance plan included ways of getting his people to make good decisions using rapid cognition and analog but reliable communications.

Attached: 3d2e5ac216bfdf8d7cabd505c5567ce2-d.jpg (15.01 KB, 320x500)

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

Iran has missiles that can sink aircraft carriers.

Iran has one of the world's best anti-aircraft defense systems/

The United States military will take some hits if they go into Iran.

But they could probably win.

What then?
Decades of fighting guerrillas to prop up a puppet government.

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

No muzzies were harmed in the making of this movie.

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

Somebody gave them the go ahead if they can convince the public.

I doubt they will be able to.

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

theguardian.com/world/2002/sep/06/usa.iraq

Wake-up call
If the US and Iraq do go to war, there can only be one winner, can't there? Maybe not. This summer, in a huge rehearsal of just such a conflict - and with retired Lieutenant General Paul Van Riper playing Saddam - the US lost. Julian Borger asks the former marine how he did it

James Jackson
James Jackson

Go be #51 please

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

Sans the use of nuclear weapons

Whoa there sport, you want your opium radioactive? Although… from a chemical warfare perspective…

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

Q told me to trust the plan and all I got was this lousy draft notice.

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

We have to invade to see what’s in it

Carson White
Carson White

MILLENIUM CHALLENGE 2002
Iran would decimate an invasion force. Kikes and their golems, the (((USA))), will get their ass kicked.
Threadly reminder that the only nations in the whole world who benefit from an invasion of Iran by the kiked USA/Israel coalition are Israel itself, and Saudi Arabia. No other nations benefit from this.

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

Trump tells Bolton he has to get the public behind the war
No worries. Shlomi Shekelgruber will make a poll that tells people their idiot neighbors favor war.

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

Q told me to trust the plan and all I got was this lousy draft notice.
Q told you from the beginning Iran and North Korea were owned by the CIA deepstate.
Q told you from the beginning that (You) can do regime change.

Q1558 Free Iran!!!
Fight
Fight
Fight
Regime change.
People have the power.
We stand with you.
Q
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1011273751143550979

sage for war shill thread

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

abcnews.go.com/Politics/historic-number-african-american-women-set-graduate-west/story?id=63084713

Have no fear; Ole mammy Pickaninny will win that war for Israel!

Attached: niggar.JPG (83.59 KB, 635x413)

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

officers are more based because they're commissioned to fight for us!
The SNCO and NCO will be the hammer that crushes the jewish skull, not the officer.

James Moore
James Moore

Detecting sarcasm isn't your forte, is it?

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

USA would defeated Iran in a war in just TWO strikes
they would defeated them
What the fuck is with all these street shitters posting in their barely-English dialect? Is Jimbo hiring shitskins to keep the content rolling along?

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

Millennium Challenge 2002 wargame

What the journalists fail to mention was that the Blue force had to reset and enforce constraints on the scenario was because of limitations and bugs in the simulation. For example, Blue force had to turn off their missile defense systems because of bugs/limitation of the sim they were attacking civilian traffic. Blue was forced into a position they would never be in real life. Red force was abusing bugs in the sim software, allowing them to mount missiles on platforms that could never support them (ie, motorboats, Cessnas, etc).

An honest person who's interested in reality could have googled it and learned the truth in a few minutes. Someone who cares about reality as opposed to consuming propaganda to feel good and fit into Zig Forums would have had questioned such a strange outcome of a US vs Iran wargame and tried to research it.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

just like the USA won in Afghanistan right OP you dumb fucking nigger?

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

Arabs are INCREDIBLY bad at modern warfare. This is not my opinion or something I regurgitated from a propaganda blog / youtube channel, this is something which is commonly reported on by military historians and American servicemen writing about the problems they have trying to advise and train Arab allies.

Culturally and structurally they are incapable of modern warfare. Juniors lying to superiors is commonplace, officers corps are a joke across the board, morale of enlisted is non-existent, corruption everywhere, training is bad, and they struggle with logistics and maintenance except for the simplest systems. Any time an Arab army has had success it's only been after a huge push from the government and a huge amount of rote planning.

It doesn't matter if Iran has access to Russian missile systems; unless the Russians are literally operating them and building the AD strategy for Iran they will be entirely useless. The Iranians will either turn them on to get immediately destroyed by anti-radar missiles or turn them off so they won't get destroyed. Expecting an Arab army to actually build, maintain and plan a modern, advanced layered air defense system is frankly laughable. An S-300 in Iran is only for there for propaganda, it'll just be another target to be blown up in an actual war.

James Anderson
James Anderson

Afghanistan

I'm not the OP, but it's incredibly obvious that the US crushed the Taliban, ejected them from power and installed a client state in its place. What leads you to believe this didn't happen?

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

allowing them to mount missiles on platforms that could never support them (ie, motorboats, Cessnas, etc).
Suppose you've never seen rpg mounted in a baby stroller, or cannon vespa or machine gun horse carrige.

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

unless the Russians are literally operating them
They are
Iranians also are not arabs you twat

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

Iranians not Arab

They're virtually Arab at this point.

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

crushed the Taliban
That totally explains why they are still there.

Persians are actually high-IQ in comparison to their Arabian neighbors. Pre-Khomeini Iran looked like any other Westernized holiday destination. Resorts, swimming pools, shopping centers, etc. Go check out some photos of Iran prior to the 80's.

Attached: iran-fashion.jpg (39.88 KB, 398x402)

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

They don't even control 1/2 the country after 18 years, the taliban is still there, and the USA is still there. In what universe is this a win? In what universe is the 6 trillion dollar investment being paid back? If we stay there another 100 years, do you think it will be a 'win' ? Your definition of winning is

1. enemy still alive, controlling massive swathes of the country
2. an enormous and highly disproportionate use of resources fighting over essentially worthless desert in and landlocked strategicaly irrelevant country

The only ones who 'won' in Afghanistan was China, Russia and Pakistan who loves having uncle sam shovel piles of cash at it to keep it's logistical line alive

It's like saying we 'won' in Vietnam since we won lots and lots of fire fights, except, we were ultimate ejected from the country, and the second we finally pull out from Afghanistan, that puppet government will collapse.

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

RPGs on baby strollers.

RPGs are not threats to US Navy destroyers and aircraft carriers. The Red force was mounting 6,000lbs missiles (Termits) on motorboats for example. There's simply no way a motorboat would actually float carrying one, forget about actually firing it.

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

MANDATORY READING

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_de_Gobineau#Persia:_Gobineau's_spiritual_home

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (333.56 KB, 1537x740)

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

It took us 15 years and 5 trillion dollars to "win" in Iraq, and the country is still a clusterfuck. What do you think would happen in Iran, a country which is 4 times bigger and has the support of Russia? We would have to spend 10% of our GDP for decades to occupy it.

And it's not going to stop unless there are more Bowers and Earnests.

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

Iran stands no chance, I dont understand why so many people are freaking out like it's this scary conflict

Maybe some ppl dont want american soldiers to die in wars for "Greater" israel. Regardless of how "easy" it will be… you are in the military right?

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

they still think 2 nukes would be enough
Imagine being so impotent that you can only think of replaying the most basic bitch strategy instead of letting your citizens do what they do best.

Red force was abusing bugs in the sim software, allowing them to mount missiles on platforms that could never support them
Stay mad bluefag. Me and my
TOYOTA
will ruin your day.

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

so many jew slides

Carson Long
Carson Long

You also have to consider the geopolitical importance of the sea route and how any disruption there will impact the global economy. The primary danger of this war isn't purely about Iran, it's the rippling effects it'll trigger in other geopolitical hot-spots. For instance I predict the South China Sea will explode into conflict weeks to months after an Iran war starts. Not to mention if anyone has been eyeing for a major move (originally suicidal to consider), would seize on the opportunity when the U.S is thinning out resources dealing with multiple conflicts at the same time.

An escalating mess that risks reaching WWIII levels.

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

Pakistan who loves having uncle sam shovel piles of cash at it to keep it's logistical line alive

Ho ho..didn't you hear? Pakistan cut off the logistical line of supply when Obongo bombed the Taliban in Pakistan. The supply line they use for Afghanistan is much more interesting than that. Gas for US military vehicles is like $300-$400 a gallon in Afghanistan. It's been like this for 8 years or more now. Shit's coming by rail from the Netherlands….kek

Attached: map-afghan-supply-624.gif (51.52 KB, 624x448)

Carter Green
Carter Green

Saging jewish thread.

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

Iran stands no chance, I dont understand why so many people are freaking out like it's this scary conflict.

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

The war will be over by Christmas!
Neck yourself kike lover.

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

Iranians listed as Asians
city-data.com/city/Irvine-California.html
Iranians listed as Asians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irvine,_California#Demographics
History of the Iranian Americans in Los Angeles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Iranian_Americans_in_Los_Angeles

Over the years, the Iranian community expanded across Southern California, with large numbers settling in Beverly Hills, the San Fernando Valley, Irvine and greater Orange County, as well as the Inland Empire.

Having lived in California ,myself, I found many areas that were truly based, not LA, not San Fran, but California has a massive rural population, and in many areas at the time it was like the old west, Wyatt Erap type days. However having lived in Irvine, one of the most based and safest cities in all of California, there were so many Iranian -Americans it seemed to be they planned and founded the entire city…………. and I met a lot of them, nice people, most of them become doctors, and I've met a lot of guys where they are in their 9th year of college education seeking placement nationwide as doctors.

Jews on the other hand? bottom feeders, making porn, dealing drugs, involved in all of the traditional vice trades.
JEWS ARE CANCER

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

sea route
rippling effects
South China Sea will explode into conflict weeks to months after an Iran war starts.
Bump for fully explanatory whys.

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

people are freaking out
PEOPLE ARE FREAKING OUT BECAUSE IT' IS JUST ANOTHER STEPPING STONE IN GLOBAL JEW DOMINATION, BUT PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO SAY THAT PUBLICLY, THEY'LL THINK IT, SPEAK OF IT WITH THOSE THEY TRUST, BUT HOW MANY PEOPLE HONESTLY WANT TO LIVE UNDER JEW RULE………………………… IT'S FUCKING CRAZY

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

ISIS still remains undefeated

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

WAR WITH IRAN = MORE MUSLIM MIGRANTS TO EUROPE

WAR IN MIDDLE EAST = MUSLIMS RUNNING TO EUROPE

WARS AGAINST MIDDLE EAST = DEMOGRAPHIC WAR AGAINST EUROPE

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

agreed, jew rule is crazy and scary

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

the real reason why (((Trump))) got elected was so he could create a war with Iran.

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

ISIS = Israel's Shitty Intelligence Sockpuppets

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

If an Iranian calls himself "Persian" then he's an Iranian jew. Most LA Iranians are jews.

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

When the fuck will something happen? Is Trump just waiting till everyone forgets that it was Israel that sent the 'intelligence' about an (((imminent Iranian attack)))? Are US troops being moved yet? Are there any military movements going on at all along both sides?
Sage for halfchan OP

Attached: aa82f13f22eb1b2e768d5a5e8a7905834033e3fed171e178cb3a834490a76055.jpg (190.28 KB, 1117x1265)

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

There are lots of little small cold conflicts around the world that neither sides want to make hot because of fear of (((international intervention))). Examples:
china wants to take over every square mile of ocean to the east of it, going right up to japan and reaching down to Indonesia
china wants indian territory
pakistan wants indian territory and vice versa
turkey wants the entirety of the cyprus island
and every single nigger nation in africa has some territorial dispute with their nigger neighbors
etc
Lots of countries have territorial disputes that would in the past be settled with war, but no one wants to look bad in front of the (((international community))) and possibly get fucked up by the UN (read: the US). With an all-out war in Iran the attention of everyone would be diverted away, and these impotent countries might feel free to finally get their rocks off with some sweet invasions

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

as if it wouldn't have happened with Hillary.

This plan has been the works for decades.

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

#MAGAconDACA

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

If Africa was the cradle of civilization why, after so many years of free white money, are they still ooga'd

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

That sea near Iran is a primary shipping lane for oil exports and any nation which depends on receiving imports from the area will be economically impacted. These impacts will ripple out thanks to globalization of markets.

There's also the issue of China acquiring a portion of their oil from Iran (which will be disrupted regardless if sea or land delivered). Combine that with the pressure of the trade war, and the strategic value of dominating the South China Sea (both in terms of natural resources and sea trade routes there); you can get the picture what China and other Asian nations might end up doing to compensate. Territorial conflicts will flare up big time.

Also this: If the U.S is tied up with the Iran war and thin themselves out, other nations with grudges will exploit that.

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

I think Trump is all fucked up.

On one hand he really wants to get reelected. But he won't if he stumbles into a catastrophe

On the other hand he's got jews like Sheldon Rumplestiltskin Adelson up his ass demanding full out nuclear war with Iran

On the other hand he's got his daughter and Jared who are functionally insane with greed and arrogance and delusions of grandeur.

James Kelly
James Kelly

I have no reply other than thank you for explaining.

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

like we need another quagmire over there.
they're struggling to hold on to Iraq.
they don't like to admit it, but it's 100% true.

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

Nice fucking try merchant. The war with Iran (((they))) are hyping up is a war of Jewish aggression, another step in the trudge towards Greater Israel.
The Iran war would be hell on earth.
Many times the size of Afghanistan, the same cancerous mountains. The capital deep in the interior of the country, the capture of which would not even mean victory. Dedicated revolutionary guard units designed for guerrilla war, well equipped by a strong domestic arms industry.

Not bleeding in the desert for you, Goldberg.

Attached: 0be65e7a9466ca263c8c88376eda7e7667be27abf53f2abc24540c35a0f0db4e.jpg (18.31 KB, 239x283)

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

Anti iran shills going hard on the board they got btfo'd in the last thread so they made a new one kek

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Yeah I saw that. They ran like dogs from that one and this one should be deleted by the mods. They've deleted much better threads for less cause.

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

only white females of reproductive age though, need to genocide those european blooded people completely :^)

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

If Iran lobbed a couple nukes at Israel this very second, I would (1) cheer, (2) not join the US military unless they declared war on Israel, and finally (3) smoke a giant blunt with my nigger friends (m'homies in th'hood)

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

the kykes will figure out a way to fund both sides and then the cock suckers will come in with their contracting, the faggots will have their limbs blown off in retaliation making shit wages compared to the investors and business men.
the whole thing in Iraq was a mistake they were trying to do that to SYRIA LOL!!!

Gavin White
Gavin White

No Chaim, they've always been ethnically distinct

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

Yes. Many Leags.

Attached: IMG-20190517-165944.jpg (14.54 KB, 280x280)

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

I do hope Iran will glass USA.

Ian White
Ian White

Bump

Glass Iran
Ethnoglobe now

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

iran bad
bomb iran
israel good
israel ally
… end of com …

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

Yea, gonna need some citation there kid.
Also, if the simulation only allowed 'certain' types of missiles to be anti ship then its utterly flawed anyway. Assuming they mounted land launched missiles off a motor boat they were just using the name of the missile as a placeholder to the short shortsightedness of the planners. Thats something that props up all the time in most planning operations.

There are three dozen different missile systems capable of engaging an ship and dealing damage, more if you start including non ship focused platforms and the fact that ships are unarmored. While most major military anti ship missiles require heavy platform deployment from land based transport or full size ships to use, those are also longer ranged weapons and often much faster in flight speed. The use of an motor boat would negate the need for long range and high speed. You don't need an 6k missile if you are only delivering an 500 lbs warhead from half a mile away or less.

Attached: Bear-Please-Stop.mp4 (6.21 MB, 480x360)

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

If that's the case then why doesn't israel do it themselves?

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

war with iran
shitskin
Are you aware that syria and iran are the countries with the highest numbers of aryans?
Are you aware that Israel wants Iran invaded to exploit it and to remove the strongest competitor in the area?

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

highest numbers of aryans in the area*

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

no I didn't know that, that's fucking hilarious

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

<would defeated
USA already defeated whatever 3rd world shithole from which you hail.

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

OY VEY! YOU DUMB GOYIM NEED TO (((LIBERATE))) DA EBIL IRANIANS!
Shlomo is really desperate for his Greater Israel plan, isn't he?

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

Iran stands no chance
You're a fucking moron.
Unless we glassed the middle east and made Israel uninhabitable never going to happen Iran would win. Why? The ZOG military cannot defend against millions of men with guns. They'll be fighting insurgencies inside Iran for decades and their proxies outside Iran would never stop.
t. Afghani war veteran
It's not a video game. This is real life. The US military relies heavily on the submission of the masses of their enemies. When guys with guns continue fighting for decades, there is no "victory".

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

JEWISH PAID PROPAGANDA THREAD STILL UP.

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

if the us military makes itself a public laughing stock and gets btfo because of this. then japan will break its own chains off and nippon will rebuild its empire in direct opposition to china. Japan will not allow China to replace the United States' position as global superpower. Japan will take that position with force if the US loses its competance.

Attached: 1455969619148.jpg (51.33 KB, 640x426)

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

Jesus Christ, mods. Do your job.

Attached: 32235294-1941090959246669-8430497202584944640-n.jpg (67.16 KB, 746x960)

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

Iran is wildly different from most other nations in the region. Primarily in that it has actively considered itself an enemy of the USA ever since it achieved independence from the USA.

As a consequence it has been preparing for what it sees as an inevitable invasion by the USA ever since.
Its troops are extremely motivated in comparison to those in other nations such as Iraq during the Saddam years. They have a sense of purpose that most other nations forces lack. The USA encourages its troops to see war as a game. A chance to fuck around, blow shit up, steal some shit and shoot guns without any real consequences. It's why US troops are walking rape factories and have a tendency to fall apart when they realise they're actually in considerable danger.
Irans troops meanwhile know they're dead and seek to make their death as expensive as possible for the Americans.

Unlike Iraq and Libya the Iranians have constantly done the best they can to try and modernise and expand their arsenal.
The USA won't be facing off against troops using wildly obsolete and poorly maintained equipment the operators barely understand how to use.
They'll be facing off against people using equipment a generation or two behind the USA, that has been properly maintained (or adapted) and that they know how to use.
Worst of all the Iranians know the initial conflict won't go well for them and have planned ahead. Theres stockpiles and organisational infrastructure already in place for the long term guerilla struggle. Bearing in mind the nation has a populace who are not ambivalent to who is in charge but hold a seething hatred for the USA and its crimes against them.

The yanks will go in and find that some of their toys can't do their thing as reliably as they expect. Drones will go missing, either hacked or shot down. Air dominance won't be a reliable thing. Anti-mortar systems will be disabled. Power grids will be sabotaged. So on and so forth.
The Iranians aren't arabs, they're persians and most of the intellectual achievements credited to islam are from when islam conquered Persia.
These guys are a lot smarter than enemies the USA has faced in recent decades and a lot more motivated. Probably the best equipped opponent the USA will have faced in a long time too. Since they will be fielding relatively modern equipment including crazy shit like drones.

Attached: 9b6b6ea0d943c39e4c5cab90b4103e7e-imagejpeg.jpg (258.02 KB, 640x726)

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

Fuck off kike. While I'm against war in Iran, I wouldn't complain about dead green niggers nor if ZOG has to institute the draft and turn the heat up at home. Crashing this plane.

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

For the draft go for a korean war.

Attached: WhyNorthKoreaInvasionIsBad.jpg (1.45 MB, 1814x1304)

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

It's gonna be hilarious if a draft is instituted, because I guarantee you for all their bravado about "muh guns" all the burgers ITT will still obediently march into the slaughterhouse for their kike masters.

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

lol this kike has been spamming pro Iran war threads all day

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran!

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

I'm just gonna sum the current geopolitical bullshit up:

Europe:

The colonies want US to pay for services rendered! Can you believe those cheeky Americans? They want their European betters to pay them!

What to do.. what to do…

Let's fire up the great game again and try and try to kick off another cold war by fucking with their elections and blaming it on the russians!

Middle east:

The US isn't buying our oil anymore and doesn't really give a shit about a now strategically irrelevant Semitic ally.

What to do… what to do….

Well, they haven't bombed Syria and Iran into the stone age yet, who are the principle regional competetors of both the house of saud *and* Israel so… WE NEED MORE TERRORISM!

Asia:

The us doesn't really have any interest in the pacific rim and asia anymore because there's only so much garbage the chinese can make, and now the US doesn't wanna buy it anymore because they're tired of the economic relocation weakening them strategically…

What to do.. what to do…

We need a CHINESE cold war, too!

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

Your first one implies that theres a united Europe.
Protip: There isn't.

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

I can't decipher whatever you're trying to say

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

The colonies want US to pay for services rendered!
How many levels of boomer are you on, retard?

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

Go read up on the bretton woods agreement pissflap.

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

Are you just pulling events out of your asshole, hopeful that everyone is as ignorant as your fellow Americans?

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

Holy shit what is this 5 threads by now? Almost to that special 6 number.

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

Because the US assuming basically all responsibility for keeping the oceans open and putting an end to european colonialism is completely irrelevant, right?

Fucking europeans are all on NATO welfare and they don't want the gravy train to end by having to pay for their own militaries again. All hopelessly addicted to global trade because export based economies are the only way they can support their socialist programs.

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

We'd win immediately
followed by 15-20 years of boots on the ground fighting constantly, terrorist attacks in our own country, and literally zero gains for anyone but israel
Because that's called winning nowadays

Attached: f4435c40966fc9a4259babbf7957a80a2cbc3b53bd29ca570685f8a2773ff856.jpg (43.81 KB, 491x720)

Michael White
Michael White

In the 30s and 40s we got trashed by a nation half our size. It only took the entire world to defeat them.
In the 50s a bunch of rice niggers trashed the US.
In the 80s a bunch of opium niggers trashed the US.
In the 90s again a bunch of opium niggers trashed the US.
In the 00s again a bunch of opium niggers trashed the US.
In the 10s again a bunch of opium niggers trashed the US.

Also:
I trust Iran with nukes more than I trust israel with nukes.
Iran is a lesser threat and greater Ally to the west than israel.

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

4D chess

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

implying Iraq was a success
Layers of shit upon shit.

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

Iranian niggers haven'ts tarted a war in 300 years
Iranian niggers terrorize the middle east
It's the Saudi niggers that terrorize the world and build mosques everywhere but they're our (((allies)))
America's the bad guy and we deserve to lose and the world laughs at us when we do like when the soviet union left occupied territory everyone would cheer.

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

Reminder that Israel threatens to blow up European capitals and America if it does not receive military help. I have never heard that Iran would do this, especially to their allies

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (399.18 KB, 640x543)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (470.33 KB, 640x638)

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

Also don't overlook the fact that Iran is an aryan nation. That one really pisses the semites off. The muslims and jews both.

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

yes, there are almost no Shias in Europe, these are mostly Sunnis, who hate Iran.
ISIS is also Sunni (and controlled by Mossad)

James Lee
James Lee

Because that's called winning nowadays
Anything is winning if you move the goalposts enough. And America has a long history of moving goalposts (space race, Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, etc.)

Ian Long
Ian Long

jews aren't semites user.
jews are Pharisees.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

Iranian niggers terrorize the middle east
Stop terrorizing the board.

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

Heh, try telling a jew that.

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

implying the mods aren't the ones shilling for Zionist interventionism

Owen James
Owen James

try telling a jew that.
Eh?
No more annoying than telling a jew he's a jew.
They kvetch all the same.

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

True, but I've had them argue that they are semites until they're blue in the face because they want to own "antisemitism" so they can play the victim. I simply choose to let them have it because then you can use it against them.

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

two strikes

Zig Forums needs to redpill Q supporters on how easy it is to win the Iran war.
A lot.

/qresearch/index.html
/patriotsawoken/index.html

==Free Iran!!!==

Q1557 Jun 19 2018
Free Iran!!!
Fight
Fight
Fight
Regime change.
People have the power.
We stand with you.
Q

==Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran!==

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

An honest person who's interested in reality could have googled it

but Kirk beat the Kobiashi Maru simulation by cheating, goy

No Schlomo, we prefer you try to pilpul your "alternative facts" into the discussion yourself with your own citations.

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Why Arabs Lose Wars

by Norvell B. De Atkine
Middle East Quarterly
December 1999

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

He cute

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

(((Q)))
Fuck off kike.

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

Silly goyim it's illegal for our armies to be in our country didn't you know that? Our armies can only be in over 100 countries protecting their borders but never in our country protecting ours.

Attached: honkler.png (406.1 KB, 526x387)

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

So what you're saying is that Iran is absolutely no threat to the west and that it would basically be beating up a Downs kid? Are the jews now advocating for America to beat up Downs kids?

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

<cannot appreciate the art of subtlety
What is cognitive dissonance.

Zig Forums needs to redpill Q supporters on how easy it is to win the Iran war.
Give them periodic, often reminders.

/qresearch/index.html
/patriotsawoken/index.html

==Free Iran!!!==
Q1557 Jun 19 2018
Free Iran!!!
Fight
Fight
Fight
Regime change.
People have the power.
We stand with you.
Q

==Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran!==

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

The initial conflict in Iraq was.
The USA and its allies sweeped aside the Iraqi military like it was a NATO wargame and everyone was on script.

The Iraqi military was poorly equipped, unmotivated and badly organised. Making their defeat a foregone conclusion.
It was the occupation that was a failure.
Aided somewhat by the dispersal of the more motivated elements of the Iraqi military who would hook up with Islamic militias over time.
Remember one of ISIS's military leaders was a former Iraqi army general.

And this was in a country where the majority of the population were ambivalent at best in regards to their government with a sizeable chunk of them being openly hostile. Because it was a Sunni government in a majority Shia nation.

USA will get its shit pushed in hard in Iran.

Attached: 6f977243aa4a40e69aa8dbb87752143f81b833a56a47e689f0ea8ed55bd2dd82.jpg (148.02 KB, 1000x749)

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

His assessment is based off the desert Niggers, Iran is different it's in the mountains and Iranians are entrenched in those mountains and tunnels. You could do tunnel collapse with sufficient bombing but congrats now your own guys are stuck with the only none tunnel routes to get anywhere while the Iranians can make life hell. They're also more competent then Arabs in the desert since mountainous terrain has a stupidity threshold.

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

I wonder what would happen if some faggot posted a fake article on /n/ about the USS Washington being sunk.

Attached: 6b3edfa3160f182d6acfad2137843eb7b5f18ef2197b72fc635a92f97856bd68.jpg (26.7 KB, 460x197)

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

This is my impression of OP

oogga booga booga, booga ooga booga, booga booga booga, oogga booga booga, booga ooga booga, booga booga booga, oogga booga booga, booga ooga booga, booga booga booga, oogga booga booga, booga ooga booga, booga booga booga, oogga booga booga, booga ooga booga, booga booga booga, oogga booga booga, booga ooga booga, booga booga booga, oogga booga booga, booga ooga booga, booga booga booga, oogga booga booga, booga ooga booga, booga booga booga, oogga booga booga, booga ooga booga, booga booga booga, oogga booga booga, booga ooga booga, booga booga booga, oogga booga booga, booga ooga booga, booga booga booga, oogga booga booga, booga ooga booga, booga booga booga, oogga booga booga, booga ooga booga, booga booga booga, oogga booga booga, booga ooga booga, booga booga booga, oogga booga booga, booga ooga booga, booga booga booga,

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

Also Iranians are not arabs.

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

At first I was going to agree with you, assuming you'd just used motorboat as a synonym for missile boat, but then you mentioned "half a mile away" as an effective engagement range.

Go back to command and conquer, kid.

Easton Moore
Easton Moore

And the funny thing is, Iranians don't want to be "liberated" by the US. They've seen how US "liberation" works in the middle east. They'd rather sort that shit out on their own. And we'd rather not send American troops fighting some retarded unnecessary foreign clusterfuck of a war. Seems like not going to war would work out for everyone but Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the deep state, really.

This is the kind of mistaken thinking that results in catastrophic strategic errors. Stop getting your news from Hollywood.

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

They were "liberated" by the USA.
From their democratically elected government.
Then a few decades later they liberated themselves from the USA

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

Call me Schlomo instead of googling it.

I know you'll just call me a kike again, but anyway he's step 1 for your loss of your online identity:
reddit.com/r/CredibleDefense/comments/4qfoiw/millennium_challenge_2002_setting_the_record/

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

Ahhh thank you user I always try and refer back to this but sadly Google buries it. Of all the things to bury why would Google bury this? I thought Google hated America? Maybe they want to see Americans die fighting Iran.

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

WE WOULD FUCK THEM UP
SHUT YOUR MOUTH GOY!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

David Miller
David Miller

Was supposed to read
WE WOULD FUCK THEM UP
what about that simulation?
SHUT YOUR MOUTH GOY

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

Why do WNs cling to a made-up alternate reality and live through youtube + chans? Are WNs really just refugees from gamergate and Atheism+?

Iran can in no way fight against the US militarily. Their gear is all outdated, there is no evidence at all that they're at a high degree of readiness or have built up any capability to weather a concerted US attack.

"I hate the jewish petrodollar so the US will lose!"

You can hate the petrodllar all you want, but the petrodollar system has made the OPEC nations fabulously wealthy, it's made the US and the West in general even wealthier, even more capable of sustaining huge military presences everywhere, and if you think the system will tolerate ANYONE threatening it you are sadly delusional.

As long as the Saudis help to sustain the petrodollar and invest in our economy they will get our support and protection. As long as Iran continues to throw wrenches in that system they are on the list for regime change.

Sorry, you MUST accept reality if you want to change anything. Of course, that's just a rhetorical statement because obviously WNs don't actually want to change anything as long as the petrodollar keeps them housing, disposable income and Walmarts.

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

ONLY MUZZIES WANT TO OPPOSE ISRAEL GOY
Seems unlikely.

That said, the only people implying opposing war in Iran, to oppose Israeli interests, is meaningfully siding with the muzzles or thinking them BASTE, are jews.

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

Q1558 Free Iran!!!
Fight
Fight
Fight
Regime change.
People have the power.
We stand with you.
Q
Hail and well met, fellow basement-dwelling virginal cringelord. Let us neck ourselves in a show of solidarity with our Lord and Savior Q

Attached: CringeLords.jpg (22.16 KB, 480x360)

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

Oh look who it is.
Who would have guessed that the KILL WHITE NATIONALISTS spammer was also a shill for ZOG?
At least now its obvious you're a jew.

What the journalists fail to mention was that the Blue force had to reset and enforce constraints on the scenario was because of limitations and bugs in the simulation. For example, Blue force had to turn off their missile defense systems because of bugs/limitation of the sim they were attacking civilian traffic. Blue was forced into a position they would never be in real life. Red force was abusing bugs in the sim software, allowing them to mount missiles on platforms that could never support them (ie, motorboats, Cessnas, etc).
Do you have a single satisfact to snack that up?

the US crushed the Taliban, ejected them from power and installed a client state in its place
Then how come
The U.S. government has spent at least $132 billion on Afghanistan since 2002
Afghan Military Deaths Since 2015: More Than 28,000
14,000 US forces on the ground in 2019

May 9, 2018
KABUL, Afghanistan — Insurgents killed at least 15 people in three separate attacks in Afghanistan on Wednesday, and six policemen died in an airstrike for which officials blamed the American military, illustrating the precarious security situation in a country wracked by years of fighting.
The attacks came a day after two rural northern districts fell to the Taliban, expanding the territory controlled by that militant group.>>13304253
Oh look who it is.

Who would have guessed that the KILL WHITE NATIONALISTS spammer was also a shill for ZOG?

the US crushed the Taliban, ejected them from power and installed a client state in its place
Then how come

May 9, 2018
KABUL, Afghanistan — Insurgents killed at least 15 people in three separate attacks in Afghanistan on Wednesday, and six policemen died in an airstrike for which officials blamed the American military, illustrating the precarious security situation in a country wracked by years of fighting.
The attacks came a day after two rural northern districts fell to the Taliban, expanding the territory controlled by that militant group.
the US crushed the Taliban

Not often you see a 'crushed' faction expanding its territory.

Liam Long
Liam Long

Jesus Fucking Christ lets try that again. Site is buggy as fuck today.

Oh look who it is.

Then how come

May 9, 2018
The attacks came a day after two rural northern districts fell to the Taliban, expanding the territory controlled by that militant group.

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

Iran can in no way fight against the US militarily. Their gear is all outdated, there is no evidence at all that they're at a high degree of readiness or have built up any capability to weather a concerted US attack.
Then what the fuck is the point of going to war with a defenseless unprepared enemy that's not ready? How can they be a threat to Israel if they don't have any readiness? You're speaking out both ends of your nose.

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

That cunt is the jewiest kike currently shilling the board.
Its rare I can find a single thread wherein he hasn't done his spam-routine, but here he appears to be carrying water for ZOG as a priority.

Its quite informative.

Jason Green
Jason Green

Muttmerica can't even defeat a bunch of desert goatfuckers with AKs after two decades.

Anthony Long
Anthony Long

Oi they're defenseless as a baby with candy let's go steal their candy goyim I swear we won't get caught
Trying to appeal to the lowest nature it's disgusting even for them.

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

<cannot appreciate the art of subtlety
What is cognitive dissonance.

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

Oh wait you did post a link here… To reddit. Kek.

Let's see what that contains…

First of all, this invalidates the premise that the U.S. sought to lie and say that the American fleet hadn't been defeated.
No it doesn't.
On the contrary, not only the did the military freely admit they had "refloated" the sunken fleet
Yes, and they lied about WHY they did so.
they also took no precaution in preventing Van Riper from telling his story.
Because they didn't actually care, knowing the vast majority of people would never even know the event took place.

So the general finally gives the real reply as to what happened in the exercise,
I mean, the models and simulation that we put together, it couldn't make a distinction. And we didn't either until all of a sudden, whoops, there they are. And that's about the time he attacked. You know?
Of course, the Navy was just bludgeoning me dearly because, of course, they would say, "We never fight this way." Fair enough. Okay. We didn't mean to do it. We didn't put you in harms way purposely. I mean, it just – it happened. And it's unfortunate. So those are one of the things that we learned in modeling and simulation.
So, your narrative here amounts to the US military not being incompetent because, instead of being defeated militarily… the military was obscenely incompetent in putting together their simulation?

The simulation systems were designed for the services. Another one, for instance, is the defensive mechanisms, the self-defense systems that are on board all the ships. The JSAF [Joint Semi-Automated Forces] model, which was designed for conventional warfare out on the seas for the Navy, didn't allow for an environment much like we subjected it to, where you had commercial air, commercial shipping, friendly and everything else.
So, you mean, like reality?
And guess what was happening as soon as we turned it on? All the defensive systems were, you know, were attacking the commercial systems and everything else. Well, that wouldn't happen.
Why wouldn't that happen and why did it happen here?
Again, you're covering for your military incompetence with software design incompetence instead? Hmmmm…

So, to summarize; Because the USN wanted to practice amphibious landing within the allotted time period for the massive excersise, the only possible place to do so was right on the shoreline in a tiny strip.
That makes no sense.
However, because of a modelling error, the computer thought the ships had been teleported feet away from a massive armada of small boats and civilian planes that IRL could not have supported the weight alone(never mind the guidance and support systems) of the missiles they were firing point blank range into this fleet.
That also makes no sense.
On top of that, the simulator that ran the ship's defenses wasn't functioning properly due to the fact that the engagement was happening in the wrong area so it was turned off.
That makes so little sense.
Whoops. Oh, and the Blue Force had no idea this had happened until after the fact.
Does not make sense.

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

It is in their nature.
They just want us to go kill the people they want us to go kill, and they want us to be supportive of it.
They've been trying since 9/11 and the Iraq conflict to find a way to get the US re-invested in the ME for the sake of israel, and they've been failing on all fronts.
Nobody wants to fight a war for israel, and nobody trusts the US gov anymore.

So now they're reduced to shilling on a board like this about how "oy vey goy i tell ya the only people who don't want to genocide the iranians - which would be easy as pie goy, that's why you should do it instead of us! - are filthy muslims!". Pathetic.

Of course, they've got their boy Zion Don in power, so they hope they can find some way to wiggle their way into this war, but nobody likes it, and even Trumps base is extremely nonplussed at the prospect.

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

The IRGC will bring terror into the hearts of young Americans dying for Israel.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

Yeah, so, I had a feeling… This commentary just seemed so… Kosher, ya know?

reddit.com/r/geopolitics/comments/4aae0k/what_happens_if_us_removes_its_military_presence/d0yumre?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
Same guy from your other reddit post.
And what does he have to say?
Really? Israel has apartheid style policies? Why not just compare them to Hitler.
Kek'd.

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

that makes no sense

It's exactly BECAUSE it didn't make any sense is why they had to re-do the simulation with new rules enforced. The Navy WOULDN'T sail directly into a hostile warzone without threats being destroyed or mitigated first. The networked defensive systems WOULDN'T just fire on civilian traffic. A motorboat CAN'T carry a 6,000 lbs missile, forget the targeting and control systems.

Van Riper (lol @ this guy's name) pulled off an amazing coup and then got buthurt when the sim officials deemed it invalid for the reasons listed above. Then a journalist turned into a sensational story of military maleficence, it gets repeated everywhere and as usual WNs eat up the bullshit.

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

6,000 lbs missile
The warhead isn't the entire missile.

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

It's exactly BECAUSE
No, no, no, you're getting way off into the weeds.
The entire narrative makes no sense.

You're trying to counter the narrative of
the us military is militarily incompetent
with
the us military is militarily competent but simulationally incompetent
and its just more demonstration of them being retarded.

If they couldn't even functionally carry out this exercise, why would I believe their claims that their inability to functionally carry out this exercise was the cause of their assertions instead of them just being shit at war?
Doesn't follow.

The Navy WOULDN'T sail directly into a hostile warzone without threats being destroyed or mitigated first.
Then why did it here?
The networked defensive systems WOULDN'T just fire on civilian traffic.
Then why did it here?
A motorboat CAN'T carry a 6,000 lbs missile, forget the targeting and control systems.
Then why did it here?

And do you have any PROOF of this beyond the statements of a general who had a vested interest in this narrative?

Van Riper pulled off an amazing coup and then got buthurt when the sim officials deemed it invalid for the reasons listed above.
Well, firstly, it sounds like it was a completely shitshow right from the get-go, or was according to your claims… But again, do you have any proof of this being the case?

Ya know, besides a press conference response by a guy who had a vested interest in not being made out to be a fool, presented on reddit by a shill for israel with a star wars reference for their username?
For someone who shits on WN as much as you do, you sure seem fucking gullible if THAT is the only evidence you're relying upon to make this claim.

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

Nice post kike!

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

Reminder
rense.com/general83/irwar.htm

Attached: Screenshot-20190521-124225-Gallery.jpg (1.26 MB, 1439x2614)
Attached: Screenshot-20190521-124248-Gallery.jpg (1.23 MB, 832x2896)
Attached: Screenshot-20190521-124305-Gallery.jpg (806.07 KB, 1439x2106)
Attached: Screenshot-20190521-124316-Gallery.jpg (738.15 KB, 1439x2143)

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

It was almost convincing, but then it veered into retarded doomsday fantasy LARP.

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Blue force had to turn off their missile defense systems because of bugs/limitation of the sim they were attacking civilian traffic.
It's not a bug.
USN fanatics always drone on how "all US ships that were hit by missiles had their defensive system off" but none of them will tell you it is because the Phalanx CIWS, which ONLY WORK ON AUTO, has a very nasty habit to open fire on ALLIED ships and planes despite IFFs.
So of course they ALWAYS shut it off when near civilians shipping lines.

What they also never tell you is that the Persian gulf is ONLY MADE OF SHIPPING LINES.
It's one of the busiest sea of the planet and it's only a few dozens miles wide.
And no, civilian traffic won't stop (it never did when Iran and Iraq were at war it never did during the gulf war or the Iraqi invasion) something like a QUARTER of the worldwide oil go through there, if it stopped it'd crash the world economy.

And I'm sorry but turning an oil tanker into a gigantic sea borne IED /flaming barrier sounds exactly what a crafty Muslim commander would do, when hiding smaller ships being big ones is a tactic old as naval warfare itself… including suicide or remotely controlled ones (which is exactly in Yemen what the houthis, backed by Iran, have been using against Saudi ships that have the same defensive equipment, if not better, than the USN).

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

Explain to me how exactly the houthis are backed by iran when yemen has for years been under naval and aerial blockade?

Jason King
Jason King

Iran is not an enemy.
All international conflict is staged to maintain tension in the populace.
The actual terrorists are our own governments.
oh, and nukes don't exist

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

Remember that the only people who are saying "muh baste Aryan Iranians" are shitskins and kikes.
kys kike.

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

This. The American military is a paper tiger and laughably overrated. Both China and Russia have better militaries.

Bentley Lee
Bentley Lee

The test of the M65 Recoilless Nuclear Rifle proves that nukes are fake.

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

petrodollar
made the US wealthy
Are you a nigger?
The US would be wealthier without any OPEC, petrodollar or world usage of the dollar. Each of those things brings with it sandniggers, typicall niggers, jews, and other various brown subhumans with them - costing trillions per year.

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

True but don't think of the Iranians as muslims.
They're Shia, a lot more practical and sensible than the Sunni the west is used to.
And the Iranians game plan is to block the strait.

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

The US would be wealthier without any OPEC, petrodollar or world usage of the dollar. Each of those things brings with it sandniggers, typicall niggers, jews, and other various brown subhumans with them - costing trillions per year.

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

You fucking mongrel he was clearly saying the holocaust protects germanic people. He is retarded for thinking it's real, tho

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

Can't wait for them to mine the strait.

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

Bernie Sanders important message
twitter.com/SenSanders/status/1130965832471859201

David Cox
David Cox

The US would be
unable to maintain more than a 2 Trillion dollar debt without being the currency of world trade (petrodollar). With it, the US can write off 20+ Trillion and not bat an eyelid.

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

We're not writing it off, we owe every penny of it plus interest. Everyday we pay about a billion in interests on the debt

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

WW3 is starting to look good isn't it?

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

Bernie's message
Is better if you hear it in your head in Bernie voice.

This afternoon, I attended a Senate intelligence briefing where the Trump administration presented its policy on Iran. Without going into specifics, let me just say: If you think the war in Iraq was a disaster, in all likelihood a war with Iran would be far worse. pic.twitter.com/UqgAX7l2vx

Bonus
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc2TVLoxsDA

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

itt shilling intensifies

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

user, Iran doesn't seem to be part of the "greater israel" maps that I have seen. If ZOG isn't ultimately interested in occupying Iranian territory, are they just letting the destabilization flow outward to facilitate the taking of the other territories?
What's supposed to happen to Iran once greater israel is established?

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

The problem the jew has with Iran is that Iran has decided its in opposition to Israel on the basis of its opposition to the USA.
That and the jews treat the shia the same way they treat the sunni.

Plus for the jews having a well organised and somewhat intelligent neighbour is unacceptable.

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

So they would bring them some democracy via USA. Seems like the chutzpah of the kike would claim a token chunk of Iran if they actually thought they were going to establish joo-homeland. To your point, they would have to wipe Iran off the map for their vision to be viable, as "neighbors".

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

yes goy, more war in the sand box is a good thing

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

about the draft.
What draft?

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

China has always believed itself to have the greatest military in the world, no matter how many times it is defeated in war. Your chinese national pride is showing, honestly. The greatest advantage of the chinese military is simply numbers, but modern warfare has made mass combat undesirable and the logistical requirements along with chinese bureaucratic and political maneuvering tendencies leave me wondering just how effective their troops really are. I'm sure they do great in peacetime but in war when your squad leader gets shot and/or you are down a necessary specialist, how quickly will the chinese troop effectiveness disintegrate? Western powers are more keen on cross-disciplinary training and preparing ground soldiers to take over leadership roles if need be. Adaptability is a critical component of modern warfare and I suspect chinese cultural emphasis on rigid traditionalism, bureaucratic maneuvering, top-down leadership, and not straying outside one's defined role will create numerous weaknesses when the troops are tested on the field of war. The Art of War is a great book but your generals are no longer studying it (It's treated as a literary classic and not a military textbook now) and the best plans fall apart when implemented by poorly prepared troops. You don't have a modern-day Sun Tzu or Zhuge Liang to see you through a rapidly changing war either. And I don't think Xi Jinping would allow a sufficiently clever and freethinking general to take command either, not without having taken careful steps to limit this general's authority and ensure he needs bureaucratic approval for his movements, because Xi Jinping is scared of clever people wielding power that might not answer to him. Basically, as much as you don't like to hear it, I expect chinese military to collapse into a shitshow of incompetence when a real war comes knocking.

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

Meanwhile, the ZOG military is collapsing in peacetime because it's 56% niggers and/or trannies. Not that I'm praising the chink military but it's obvious that the western nations would do little better if shit actually hit the fan.

Attached: be31c9bc15e58426ca8135788a486d9ec831b088.jpg (96.9 KB, 768x768)

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

basis of its opposition to the USA.

They have every right to be angry given history and they're more trying to fend off the Saudisrael aggression. As it stands all evidence and history, everything is pointing to Iran defending itself. It doesn't look good for us morally.

After fucking over Iran's democracy to begin with? kek
npr.org/2019/01/31/690363402/how-the-cia-overthrew-irans-democracy-in-four-days

The chinks don't even rank themselves highly in military power. Their official government rankings put themselves behind fucking Japan kek

But interestingly enough they do have some supposedly amazing special forces
all4shooters.com/en/shooting/pro-zone/kasotc-annual-warrior-competition/

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

“Yes, two strikes,” Cotton said. “The first strike and the last strike.”"
Idiotic bravado to impress the Fox News THOT.

Jose Green
Jose Green

But interestingly enough they do have some supposedly amazing special forces
it has to be the fact that a full grown chinaman can only 5 feet tall. swift, can communicate with insect like antennas, eat only high protein free ranged cats. that would surely have tactical advantages.

Attached: 55b3950b94afbe7414abfec3bed6bc5b3fb554ef3775d67fd413c37dd8ab9915.jpg (33.08 KB, 236x304)

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

what the fuck is google?

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

Combat role U.S. military is becoming mainly spics and muts. Blacks won't go near infantry, Asians avoid the military, and Whites are growing less interested in the military. It's going to be Mexicans and various spanish rape babies fighting for Israel soon.

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

implying you couldn't fit an O-class motor rocket on a large motorboat
Fucking Hamas Quassam rockets cost $300 to make and have a range of 1 mile. And they aren't even O-class.

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

fuck over Europe by jewing it into giving up its colonies and letting the brown hordes in
<Why won't Europe pay us for these services?
Abraham was less Jewish than you.

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

1 mile
Okay, great. So when they see you 12 miles away (and that's without helicopters or AWACs) and open up on you, I guess you can commit suicide with your fucking toy rocket.

Are you literally retarded? That method of warfare wouldn't even have worked in WWI, much less now.

Muh torpedo boats
Had a range of 6-8 miles.

But lets say you made it in that close somehow and now you're going to launch your rocket… your unguided rocket. How are you going to hit anything?

Do you really not understand how stupid you sound? Don't post again.

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

Quassam rockets
Also, those things have at most, a 10kg warhead and are wildly inaccurate.

Why are you so determined to prove you know nothing?

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

I don't know what you guys are worried about. This year West Point celebrated the largest graduating class of Black Women in its history. Meet the leadership of tomorrow.

Attached: west-point.jpg (162.45 KB, 987x555)

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

Fight and die for Israel, cracka azz white boi.

Attached: west-point.jpg (32.29 KB, 279x633)

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

Nice swords (unloads AR)

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

<*unsheathes katana*

Let's not derail the thread

David Reyes
David Reyes

Arabs are INCREDIBLY bad at modern warfare.

True and not true. The Iranians are not ethnically Arab, and diverge from them culturally. The Lebanese are Arab-speaking, but culturally quite different from most other Arab countries, and we know how effective Hezbollah is. Who is Hezbollah's closest ally? Iran.

Don't expect the same incompetence that you would find among the Saudis or Egyptians, who are pretty fucking clueless.

Attached: iranian-woman-1973.jpg (112.6 KB, 852x1136)

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

Who is Hezbollah's closest ally? Iran
How are you measuring this? North Korea wins by most metrics.

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

(Mujahideen Mo revs the engine on his 1983 Toyota pickup truck w/ Soviet flak cannon strapped to back)

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

Dont make me leave Slovakia, or wherver i am right now

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

its all political theatre op we are just going to starve them out there will be no war and if there was it would be a quagmire and the fighting would be regulated to a proxy zone like iraq

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

At least she's good wife material. The military finally did something right.

Iran has been their only uncompromising and powerful threat in the region for decades. They particularly hate Iran because of their relationship with Hezbollah, the militants who embarrassed Israel twice.

The PLO scared them with its terrorism, but was never a direct military threat. Hamas are a joke. Hezbollah is something quite different, a disciplined guerilla army in Lebanon that fights at the level of special forces.

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

Iran funded and trained Hezbollah from the beginning, and still has some authority over it. Last I knew, Iran tried to keep Nasrallah from becoming so powerful that he would have complete independence from Iran, but honestly I haven't kept up on it in recent years.

One of the most interesting things about Hezbollah is that they have become more secular over the years. Internally they are religious, but they have left behind their Islamist roots entirely in relating to other groups.

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

1. actual persians call themselves persian too
2. all non-ethnic persians from iran, including azeri turks, jews, arabs, and armenians will call themselves persian in the west
3. youre right most 'persians' in LA are jewish

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

Recently, NK has become the primary arms supplier. I'm not sure how much training Iran still does, but NK might hold the #1 supporter spot now.

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

Anti-NatSoc/WN shill exposes himself as a pro-ZOG lapdog
Lel, capped.

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

Now, that's a plan I can get behind. You've got my vote Senator

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

Attached: Lana-Rhoades-Leah-Gotti-pron-Best-Friends-Share-Two-3gp-mobil-full-new-sex-2017-sex-stream-beeg-spankbang-8.jpg (31.81 KB, 608x405)

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

Is it jew fantasy time already?

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

American ceremonial uniforms are always so hilariously silly and flamboyant.
I guess it comes from simply aping the traditions of other nations, they don't understand that at one point the modern ceremonial uniform was a functional in service uniform.

I mean look at the coldstream guards in comparison. Their uniforms are a lot flashier but they're clearly more practical and less tryhard.

Attached: v2-Coldstream-Guards-Getty[1].jpg (978.37 KB, 2922x2191)

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

Always remember that the intellectual, mathematical and scientific achievements attributed to Islam are actually Persian achievements many of which predate their subjugation under Islam.

Never assume the Iranians are stupid.
Under their current rather shitty situation they've managed to build their own jet aircraft. Yes heavily based on ones the USA sold them but most nations couldn't even hope to reverse engineer aircraft from a generation or two ago. Let alone produce their own based on them.

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

No, this is Jew fantasy time

Attached: -93653552-hi025396526.jpg (97.45 KB, 912x513)

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

Iran will be like Syria but 10X worse.
They will need to draft for war against Iran.
Possibly leads to WW3 as well.

Attached: 5c09ed6b659f50ec9ccaf387192068e5d61f743298c4beebf220f619cf7b99b9.png (115.51 KB, 435x330)

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

Iranians are the product of Arab men raping Aryan women. The truth sucks.

Attached: 1558546646824.png (27.19 KB, 1000x600)

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

range
War goes live. First motor boat comes at the merican fleet stationed to keep the oil flowing thru the straight. Fleet ignores one boat except with warnings, it launches missile and does no damage cause missed. Boat blows up. Second attack features a dozen boats heading towards fleet, some trailing behind, many clustered together and speeding forward not on radio. First clustered boats get blowed up good. Next day: world watches as 'refugees' excited the mericans came to liberate them are on boats cheering and celebrating them coming and rush out to meet their liberators with candy and flowers with women and children cheering. World watches as merica blows them up really good with no provocation.

Week later, another small fleet of boats show up. First couple are again not on radio, fleet waits and sees they have cheering women and children on boat with more flowers and candy waving. Fleet holds fire. Boats behind them have the live ordinance and are now in very close range. Next day, scenes of fleet damaged are spread because merica murders innocent men women and children, even the ones whom support them. Straight is shut down next day, 1/3 of worlds shipped oil no longer moves.

unguided
You know that phone in your pocket has enough computing power to render an aimbot smart enough to track and ship and guide itself into it. Have to up the optics on it, but its easily doable. Modern tech is a bitch. No human hands needed anymore and its…. cheap and easy to do. Hardest part of an missile isn't the warhead or the tracking, its building an gyro good enough and the rocket fuel being good enough without blowing up midair.

10kg warhead
While weak compared to modern anti-ship weapons its anything but riskless to the unarmored fighting ships the US uses. But that is also ridiculously small. An speed boat can easily carry much larger ordinance, might mess up the boat when it launches but can be done and hidden in the fiberglass dingy. 100kg of plastic(not hard to make btw, esp for an full scale nation) and you are looking at a pretty large amount of damage to any modern ship. Would be mostly useless on a carrier, but if it hits near the waterline you are looking at an USS Cole situation, and the straight is then shut down for oil shipping. 300-500kg of plastic and that ship now risks being sunk with even just one hit in the right place and out of the war for years at minimum. At 500+ you are now also in the range of being an real danger to an carrier. One hit alone wouldn't sink it at that level, but if you hit the magazine the ship is dead in the water period. Four or five of that range and now your carrier just might go under, and is definitely listing as it is towed to port. Why you would assume anyone going for a ship kill is going to use mortar tier warheads is beyond me.

This shit isn't even hard mode. That straight is a shallow waterway knife fight, not an open blue sea operation. Only hope the US has is to avoid the straight and stay far out so any boats run out of fuel before getting near em. That's before the issue of modern diesel submarines, or any other less than obvious weapons come to play.

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

Problem the yanks have though is they need to put their naval forces in the strait.
If they don't they surrender it to the iranians who will start mining it and capturing any large ships they can and sinking them in it.

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

USA AND ISRAEL NO LONGER BFF

USA AND IRAN ARE BFF NOW

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

Yep, and this is exactly why I am looking forward to the kikes actually being stupid enough to start this war with iran. Zig Forums is always looking for our happening, and this could be enough of a start of one to cover for ours here domestically. $5 gas and our economy goes into free fall and a cascade of shit starts rolling for the feds. We need this honestly. I could really care less if .gov wins or falls flat on its face in disgrace, I am only looking for what would benefit us in our mandate to save our race. Nothing against iran or their people so long as they stay over there. If they don't go for the jugular when our elites attack em, fuck em.

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

I think the main reason the USA has yet to attack Iran is they know what a nightmare it would be.
Theres enough rational voices in the military to go "nope bad idea don't do it"

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

yea, but give it time, (((they))) really need a war to stop or at least give cover for our next depression they are fighting to stave off.

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

New Iranian fighter jet, the Kosar!

It's a fucking F-5.

Attached: 2869716.jpg (120.38 KB, 1000x613)

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

The Mediterranean is too small for a US carrier group to maneuver in. The Persian Gulf is going to be shooting ducks in a barrel, which full the overlords know. A sunken US aircraft carrier with over 3000 dead sailors is a casus belli of every deranged Zionist's dreams. They can get the USA to go full nuclear on Iran and maybe Russia and China too. Tikkun Olam everybody.

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

And making something like that is beyond most nations. Even most nations in Europe couldn't do it.

But you know whats really hilarious?
It'll probably kick the ass of the F22s and F35s its likely to face.
The USAF will go into this war with raging erections thinking "yes yes finally BVR is viable! FINALLY THE AGE OF BVR IS HERE! VINDICATION FOR ALL THE FAILURES OF BVR!"

BVR meaning Beyond Visual Range airwar.
The idea that instead of aircraft getting into dogfights they blow each other up from miles away using missiles. The USA has been pretty much the only advocate of this concept and the USAF has tried repeatedly to make it reality but been defeated each time. As in actually defeated militarily. They had to mangle the Phantoms to fit a cannon in them.

But these Kosars despite being obsolete in many ways are more than sufficient for the job and most importantly will have sufficient performance and modern defensive systems to be a threat to the USAs stealth aircraft. Which aren't really designed for getting up close with anything remotely aircraft like.
Course they should both be capable of simply running away from the Kosar if its top speed is anything like the F5s. But who knows what manner of improvements the Iranians have managed.
Really the USA will probably need to find a way to convince the UK or some of the EU nations to come along and contribute their Eurofighter forces. Which are designed to dogfight.

As I understand though the intended purpose of the kosar is jet trainer and CAS.
Which considering the USA would not have reliable air superiority (let alone the dominance its used to) over the skies of Iran, would be fucking hilarious as it would be the first time in decades US troops have faced an airstrike.

Attached: 1518542951.gif (1.39 MB, 291x247)

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

beyond most nations
Even beyond Zig Forums? Nothing is beyond our reach; Zig Forums airforce when?

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

You know we did this in Iraq on the ground and no one gave a shit, right?

They tried this, we killed them and that was that.

You know that phone in your pocket has enough computing power to render an aimbot smart enough to track and ship and guide itself into it.
You're technically right, but you're missing the crux of the matter. The processor could do that, yes. However, the hardware was never designed to handle those operating conditions and you'd have to have a sensor capable to tracking as well as control surfaces that were robust enough to guide it. More importantly you'd have to have the software that could do it. It's one thing to be good at exploits, it's another thing to write an entirely new machine vision program based on what research? Most modern US warships have optical scramblers, so it's not like you could just use a webcam you bought of Alibaba. Most people don't understand that missiles are really complicated and precise engineer. Just a tiny fuck up and it won't work at all. Part of this is because you can't actual field test a missile without using it up, so you just have to hope your QA did a good enough job even if you have all the math and engineering down. It's a simple question of logic: If everyone could build their own guided missiles, why would they buy them from other nations?

the unarmored fighting ships the US uses.
US ships aren't unarmored. They're not huge WW2 battleships with 12 inches of steel, but they are armored. Even an Arleigh Burke destroyer has Double spaced steel and 70 tons of Kevlar. In fact, such an arrangement would likely make it almost impervious to small rockets like that.

USS Cole was minimum 400 lbs of plastic explosives formed into a shaped charge used at contact range. Didn't even sink it.

All of this is forgetting the way these things are set up. They arrange their fleets in such a way that they have incredible defense in depth. You have to get past the radar, the sonar, the IRST, AWACS, Helicopter Patrols, CAP, AEGIS. It's just not happening. There's a reason the Soviet Union spent a lot of money on developing systems like Termit or the Ekranoplanes. If they thought there was any way to do this cheaper and easier, they would have, but they knew better.

Realistically, those motorboats will never even SEE the fleet they're gunning for before they're destroyed by an air strike.

And making something like that is beyond most nations. Even most nations in Europe couldn't do it.

What a retardedly fucking stupid statement. Yes, literally taken, that less than half of European nations ever created their own domestic fighter jet, you're correct. Which is fucking meaningless, but when people think about Europe, they're not talking about fucking Malta or Khazastan. They're thinking Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the UK… countries that actually matter.

Saab Grippen, Eurofighter Typhoon, Dassault Rafale are all modern fighter jets.

But here's the problem with your analysis. We sold Iran about 125 F-5 (and variants) over the years. They've been sitting on them over 40 years and just now they can finally duplicate what they've already owned for generations. Wow. Applause.

The USA has been pretty much the only advocate of this concept and the USAF has tried repeatedly to make it reality but been defeated each time.

Not so, in fact, Ironically, Iran proved this out in the Iran-Iraq war using the F-14s and Phoenix missiles we sold them. The worlds greatest F-14 Ace is the late Brig Gen. Jalil Zandi, proving the superiority of BVR vs older russian medium-close range fighters.

As in actually defeated militarily.
Well, no. You can just look at any of the air conflicts we've been in literally any war and the US always comes out on top in terms of kills and air superiority. Ground operations might be questionable, but you literally cannot argue the service record of the USAF and the USN Air Wings.

They had to mangle the Phantoms to fit a cannon in them.
A common myth.The F4-E (with integrated gun, scored 5 kills in the entire war, out of a total of about 107, the majority of those being guided missiles. Ironically, 5 is also the number of kills that all F4 variants scored by simply tricking MIGs into crashing into the ground.

modern defensive systems to be a threat to the USAs stealth aircraft.
Stealth aircraft fly with their radars off so they don't show up on passive sensors. An AWACS is operating behind the fighter screen and sends target data to the stealth fighters so they can attack without being detected. Iran doesn't have any of those, so it has to rely on radar sites. Radar sites that are well known and can be easily destroyed with cruise missiles or antiradiation missiles.

Which aren't really designed for getting up close with anything remotely aircraft like.
Well, we developed these things call "High Off Boresight Missiles." Which basically makes dogfighting obsolete.

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

Quality post and an interesting read, thanks.

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

If you want to know more, I'd be happy to answer questions.

Easton Young
Easton Young

Tangentially related to the thread, but how vulnerable are modern U.S. carrier groups to electronic warfare? There was a widespread account of the Russians disabling the USS Donald Cook, but on the American side they're dismissing this as a hoax.
defensesystems.com/articles/2017/05/12/fakeew.aspx

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

our military says this every time and every time they get stomped. i really think we should take out china's communist leaders and not worry about iran.

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

It probably is a hoax. How much do you know about radio signals? Basically, you have frequency and power. Radiowaves are a transmission of electrical energy. When they hit an antenna (a metal structure that has the right dimensions to "catch" the wavelength,) they transmit whatever energy is left into that structure. If you've ever used an analog radio, you'll notice that the further away you go, the less clear the signal becomes. That's why. Transmissions decreases over distance. Inverse square law.

So if you want do something like, jam someone, you have to put out more power on all the frequencies they use so they get junk signals (noise) rather than useful transmissions.

Basically, you have to be able to generate enough energy, transmit that energy (with losses because it's not 100% efficient) to overwhelm your target. You've heard about EMPs? That's what this would be. So much energy transmitted that it overloads circuits, shorts out conduits, that kind of stuff.

Here's the problem with that.
1. A warship is generating and using a lot more power than a aircraft can generate.
2. A warship is made of steel. Steel is conductive and it absorbs radio waves. So even if you could point a beam of high frequency high energy EM at it… most of that gets eaten up by the frame and hull of the ship. I can't even imagine the kind of power it would take to actually shut down an aircraft carrier.

Maybe they found some flaw or vulnerability, but the actual physics of it seems highly unlikely.

I wouldn't be shocked if they got in close and jammed a subsystem or something. That's definitely doable, but not something that would be practical in a wartime scenario.

Frankly, if you want, you can be an asshole and set up a transmission tower and jam some local EMS or military frequencies. I guarantee you will go to jail for it though and if they wanted to, they could just lob an anti-radiation missile at your transmission station and blow it right the fuck up.

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

One thing I did forget to mention. Remember inverse square law?

The divergence of a vector field which is the resultant of radial inverse-square law fields with respect to one or more sources is everywhere proportional to the strength of the local sources, and hence zero outside sources.

In simpler terms, the farther it goes, the weaker it becomes. If you think about RADAR, (Or Sonar) this applies twice, because you get the signal going out and then coming back. (It's always easier to detect someone's active sensor than it is for them to detect you with active sensors.)

Off topic. But the thing is, the farther away you are, the less effective EW becomes. So to really get what you need, you gotta get in close. So lets say that the Russians actually did have some crazy aircraft mounted EW pod that could short out a destroyer. They claim this has a range of 5000km. Let's consider that in terms of the Inverse Square Law. It's really preposterous.

It's like people claiming contra-gravity devices or something. You'd need a HUGE revolution in energy density before you'd ever see anything like that.

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

The Egyptians came within a hair of wiping out Israel in 1973.

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

Lol, no. Their entire airfleet was destroyed on the fucking tarmac within like 18 hours. They're retards.

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

My bad, I was thinking of the six day war.

Still, they didn't really come that close during Yom Kippur. Egyptians are still retards.

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

Of course, in that and the Six day war, the USA came in to fuck it all up like the good goyim they are. But that war helped make sure why Egypt gets so much foreign aid cause it's basically a bribe so they don't fucking wipe kikes off the map.

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

it's basically a bribe so they don't fucking wipe kikes off the map.

Israeli kikes have some european genes in them. Modern egyptians are basically light-skinned niggers. They couldn't wipe a window, much less another country.

If they couldn't win after multiple tries and with every other sandnigger helping them, no one is going to do it. Israel is the strongest smartest retard in the a world of downs syndrome kingdoms. The only way to end the retard wars is to kill them all.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

I remember when we said that the Iraq "conflict" was going to be a two week military operation.
Don't believe the hype.
If anything, Russia and China will step in to protect their oil interest and we'll have WWIII.

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

It ended up taking about 2 months all told.

That's the problem. It's the problem we had in Vietnam, in Afghanistan, in Iraq…

We can utterly topple a regime in 60 days. We can scatter their armies to the winds. No problem. However, we decide to stick around to "win hearts and minds" or refuse to take territory beyond the 17 parallel and then there's no way to win.

If we ever take back control of our country, we can use the military we have to shape this globe in our favor. No more hearts and minds and rebuilding. We come in, destroy you and leave you to rebuild your ruins.

That's how we should do it and after nearly 20 years of war, that's what the troops want to do. They HATE all this bullshit ROE and helping the fucking hajis.

If we let them loose, they could kill the entire fucking planet. I can only hope we let them do so, one day.

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

War goes live. First motor boat comes at the merican fleet stationed to keep the oil flowing thru the straight. Fleet ignores one boat except with warnings, it launches missile and does no damage cause missed. Boat blows up. Second attack features a dozen boats heading towards fleet, some trailing behind, many clustered together and speeding forward not on radio. First clustered boats get blowed up good. Next day: world watches as 'refugees' excited the mericans came to liberate them are on boats cheering and celebrating them coming and rush out to meet their liberators with candy and flowers with women and children cheering. World watches as merica blows them up really good with no provocation.Week later, another small fleet of boats show up. First couple are again not on radio, fleet waits and sees they have cheering women and children on boat with more flowers and candy waving. Fleet holds fire. Boats behind them have the live ordinance and are now in very close range. Next day, scenes of fleet damaged are spread because merica murders innocent men women and children, even the ones whom support them. Straight is shut down next day, 1/3 of worlds shipped oil no longer moves.

That might actually work.
If it was me, if you know the enemy fleet has to pass trough a specific area, I'd create what would basically be underwater SAM sites.

A launcher that contains several torpedoes and shoots them mostly upwards, that you sink to the bottom at specific locations. It would be inactive untill it recieves and activation signal, and then it seeks and fire on targets.

Would be virtually undetectable (a small metal object on the bottom of the sea) and the enemy ships get torpedoed without even knowing what hit them!

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

It's a military unlike any other the US has faced so far, these Persians are no joke because they aren't useless semites who cannot fight for shit. They're an actual Indo-European people, just like us, and caused us and the Roman Empire more trouble than anyone else in history for the longest time. Even all things considered, the conventional war may be won but then the real war begins, one we and the Soviets have to keep learning the hard way cannot be won.

Unfortunately, so do the Egyptians according to the haplo-tests. And given what happened in Lebanon and now Syria, they're quite the joke without America and even with increasingly.

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

Iran would decemate the US. Sure, the US could win, but with Vietnam level losses. And nobody in the US would want that.

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

Stealth works goy trust us
This is why the USA got all pissy about Eurofighter wings detecting F22s and stopped sending them to wargames for a while.
Why the USA stopped flying F22s around Chinese airspace after Chinese aircraft started following them.
So on and so forth.
Face it user stealth is obsolete.

And BVR doesn't work.
I mean your best example is Iranians F14s against the Iraqis. A nation whose military are best described as incompetent and incapable of properly using or maintaining its equipment on the best of days.
And you try to defend the Phantoms glaring weakness. Yes sure if you launched every missile you were carrying you'd probably hit one aircraft. Maybe two if you were lucky. But then you'd be defenceless.

Attached: 1531417404.png (145.8 KB, 500x569)

William Ward
William Ward

An army of trannies, fags, and men getting cucked by their wives during deployment are going to defeat an army of 1 million men guaranteed biological stake in the future of their country, who ate actually fighting for their families.
OH NONONONONO!

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

This is why the USA got all pissy about Eurofighter wings detecting F22s and stopped sending them to wargames for a while.

Wasn't there some wargame where German pilots completely decimated the US airfoce, despite most of the German planes being out of order and the pilots getting less training hours than NATO mandates?

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

The Iranian people want nothing more than to depose their theocratic government. the problem that arises is the fact that they want to do so in order to live a more hedonistic lifestyle.

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

Oh, found it

And the 2009 war game would not be the last to result in “dead” Raptors. In June 2012 a contingent of German pilots (flying the same new Typhoon fighters as the British) figured out the best tactics for shooting down the F-22.
Eight times during a two-week war game in Alaska, individual German Typhoons flew against single F-22s in basic fighter maneuvers meant to simulate close-range dogfights. “We were evenly matched,” German Maj. Marc Gruene told Combat Aircraft.
The key, Gruene said, was to get as close as possible to the powerful F-22 … and stay there. “They didn’t expect us to turn so aggressively.”
Gruene said the Raptor excels at fighting from beyond visual range with its high speed and altitude, high-tech radar and long-range missiles. But in a slower, close tangle — what pilots call a “merge” — the heavier F-22 is at a disadvantage. “As soon as you get to the merge … the Typhoon doesn’t necessarily have to fear the F-22,” Gruene said.
Neither does the 30-year-old American F-16, a Navy jamming plane or the 1990s-vintage Rafale — flown by a Frenchman! The worrying implication, of course, is that Chinese, Russian and other rival planes also need not worry about America’s main jet fighter.

archive.fo/D5sy5

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

Yes and these are just the publicly known instances.
The problem the F22 has in this context is that it is entirely reliant on the BVR doctrine its designed for to work.
Meaning they need the enemy to have subpar anti-missile defences and poor training in dealing with missile attacks.

I'm not sure how many outlets have reported on the eurofighter wings detecting them. When the RAF started doing it consistently it was all anyone could talk about. But the media were pretty silent on it.

Attached: Thats-Heresy.jpg (37.69 KB, 409x614)

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

What has Iran even done? Look at isisrael, look at at Iran. Shouldn’t the war be with isisrael?

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

They're Shia, a lot more practical and sensible than the Sunni the west is used to
Oh, you know nothing Jon Snow.

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

Not a bad post over all. We shall see whom is right soon enough I am sure.

we did this on the ground in Iraq and no one gave a shit, right?
I assume you are talking about killing civilians. Sure, we did that plenty. Spent more time there than I should have. And I actually personally know a soldier sitting in jail to this day that thought nobody gave a shit. Most of that time was also them killing each other while ignoring us utterly. Few of them knew to record soldiers every time they saw them, and internet then was expensive as fuck when their power system was constantly going out. Also, our client state government over there, our media and our population was in lockstep, only an blind fool would think this is the case today. If you want to test the theory just show the pics we all collected to some fucking normalfag and see their response as to how not give a fuck they are about it.

it's another thing to write an entirely new machine vision program based on what research
This isn't the 80's anymore. Kids have been making automated turrets for paintball using off the shelf programs inside third person shooters. When I was a kid we also made working rockets for fucking school projects. While its difficult, its not that hard now. I wouldn't bet against an full scale nation not having worked on upping their game in that department if some know nothing civilians can do certain things as a hobby.

As far as the ship survival rate, I wouldn't doubt most combat ships can deal with a few hits. Even supertankers have double hull designs today. But its not the ship kill that matters. Its the image of the US Navy not being able to push supreme dominance. The image of one or more ships with damage is far more damaging than you would expect. This isn't the US people captured by our media that we are talking about, but the rest of the entire world whom would see and react to this. If the US navy gets hit, that means it absolutely cannot protect other shipping, that means nobody is going near that waterway. That is the point. Nobody is arguing that Iran is going to an entire battlegroup(would be awesome tho), we are arguing about more important matters than some expendable sailors and their toys.

The soviets also were not going to be battling the navy in shallow cramped waterways with a massive civilian shipping pretense slipping thru their lines 24/7 either. They were looking to sink the ships in the deep ocean area were the carrier fleets were in their element. The british learned an very hard lesson about what anti ship missiles were capable of as well not too long ago, and they assumed the same thing you are implying. Anti ship missiles have very likely evolved far more than the defenses against them(that have been actually deployed). If Iran doesn't have them I would be amazed, and they really don't have to target our ships, they can simply keep sinking oil tankers and destroy oil prices for the world and 'win' long term.

Wars are not really won by soldiers and equipment very often. Most wars are won thru economics(i.e. supply).

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

Most of the populace only reads headlines and not articles. So, it appears that Fox News has just proven they are pro-war with this propaganda piece. See what they did there?