White Pride Month

White Pride Month, is it a viable operation?

Here's the idea:
-Drawfags will make drawings of straight, white families from said nation per day.
-Drawfags will post these drawings all over places where fags and armcocks will see them, like instagram, tumblr, etc.

Why is this a good idea?
-People see the LGBT community lash out against people for drawing straight families with little flags in their hands, which reveals to people the true side of the LGBT community (in which they hate the nuclear family and want it destroyed.)
-You get some nice art practice and critique from other drawanons.
-We make loosebutt pride month this year a total shitshow and potentially make this a re-occuring phenomenon.

Critique for this operation is appreciated and modification for the plan is welcome. Spread this image to other anons, we have time to prepare for June 1st arrives.

Attached: wpcalendar.png (978x848, 123.96K)

Every day of every month of every year belongs to the Aryan

bumperino. big if this happens.

no, we dont need a special recognition day for existing like some nigger cattle

I like the idea. I can’t draw, but I could print them out and place them places.

One problem, I live in frogland right now, and would need a French version of the calendar, including the weekdays.

Retard.

Attached: c3d29f4fb45b9aa627ec5a4789a9bfb68f9fc3be661d4b86dbbef44416032947.jpeg (255x243, 17.39K)

Not about having our nigh-Godlike achievements recognized, it’s about showing normies what our enemies are really like and the scorn our enemies have for normal people.

Go with "White History Month". Pride is a word that will attract screeching idiots because ebil nahdzeez soopremussy. Like IOTBW, it is impossible to complain about "White History Month" without being a hypocritical cog-dis fag.
And you forgot Scotland, dammit.

Will make a french version for you, give me a few minutes.

I'll remove the tag.

That would work better, would it not, but the point is to make straight families. The families may not have much about history unless we put things from their country's history around them, which would make it better.

White History/Historical Pride Month may make more sense then either alone, and would be accurate because it was our straight and normal families throughout history who gave us anything to be truly proud of in the first place. I personally would prefer European History/Historical Pride Month, and don’t much like the term “White”, but maybe that’s just me.

Obviously just pick either History or Historical.

Thanks for removing the infinitechan tag, I didn’t think it very wise.

For the frog user, you'll have to write the yellow sentence at the bottom. I don't want it to look google translated.

Tagless image.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (671x398 119.03 KB, 112.32K)

Pride in what? Being the most suicidal race to ever live?

Same torfag here (from upthread). I won't push/argue that point because I believe what you are doing is ultimately very useful and highly cool. Good work, mate. Godspeed, based user. Once the design is settled, I promise you and 8ch that I'll post at least 100 copies around the city in which I live.

Bumb

Every month should be white pride month.

Attached: 1417128344976.jpg (451x633, 48.24K)

I notice some problems, I think that Pay-Bas should have an s after the Pay part. According to my frog-poutine girlfriend.

Also, on the English calendar, isn’t the names for each day of the month a bit off? Some are nations, some are ethnic descriptors, and some are languages. For instance German (ethnic description, language) and France (nation). Shouldn’t it be uniform? German (ethnic description + language) and French (ethnic description + language), or Germany (nation) and France (nation)? It should probably be only nation names, perhaps with a smattering on non-uniform days if absolutely necessary.

I kinda wish you included Afrikaaners to agitate even more

They are. I noticed that at the start, any anons feel free to fix it, OP signing out for the night to rest. Will return.

Every month is for whites, but we will dedicate June to honor our achievements.

Ok, thanks for your idea and work so far, it is appreciated.

Will see what I can do here. Will also get a French translation of your yellow text.

My frog/poutine-girlfriend knows English, French, Spanish, and Mandarin (business purposes). If you want I can see if she would translate to Spanish (whole calendar) and French (yellow text). Even into Chinese Mandarin, if only for the laughs, or to get some Chinese commenters noticing it and boosting exposure. They seem to hate fags and are quite traditional, so I can see how it might be helpful, at least mildly (though nowhere near priority), especially with the unfortunate amount of Chinese in my country.

A DACApede dating my sister asked me how long it will take to become a US citizen after he marry her. I didn't know how to react.

He could discard Canada, "America", and whatnot and replace those with specific White groups, yes. Seconded. Afrikaaners unquestionably merit a place.
Change England to English for example. Grouping Scots, Irish, Welsh under "England" doesn't sit well with a lot of us Gaelic folk. Polite two-cents.

Feel free to edit and make your own of course. I am an american, but I'm of mostly french blood (muh ancestry, I know.) so whatever becomes the best solution is up to you, however, I would not suggest budging it too much because then we could have issues with people staying consistent by the day.

…and 11 of the other months, chosen randomly (so as to appear fair to non-whites and leftists).

I mostly agree, except for removing Canada, which is sort of its own thing now in a way sort of similar to Afrikaaners, though to much lesser degree. Definitely not good to get put all Gaelic types in the islands and lands controlled by England into the one “England” category - however, with only 30 days how can we fit every deserving nation? Can we maybe switch to ethnic categories with maybe a few countries (Canada/Canadian) somehow designed to make up the whole 30 days? That way you could have Gaels, Germanics, Celtics, Scandinavians, etc. Or should some days have more than on designated Volk?

Typical response is 'what is white? There is no white race, it's a bunch of races' and when you ask then why is there Black History Month?

You people do realize that a government strong enough to plug your race-dicks back in is strong enough to plug anyone’s race-dicks back in, right?

And do you really want to encourage every other nation to take their own soulless hollow pigment policies? China and Africa both stand as testaments to the misery of actual fascist governance. We shouldn’t be emulating corruption and backwardness.

Bumperino

Very poor nations industrialize readily with any policy. For more persistent poverty, look at the excesses of fascism in South America. Refusal to protect the people from organized criminality and “the strong” as measured by submission to violence (ie, militarists and organized criminals) has crushed government after government in the southern half of the western hemisphere.

True strength submits not to violence!

We should consider using tariffs to pressure foreign economies, even. The deserving of wealth produce the least pollution for their wealth. Restricting plastic waste exports might not be remiss, that or offer plastic processing infrastructure supports as foreign aid to relatively free countries with suitable port infrastructure.

(me: Torfag again).

Solid commentary, that. We're pretty much on the same page. The posters I will print for posting will be respectful of all ideas in this thread. And I'll upload a prototype for criticism/comments before going staplegun IRL.
Good work, OP, and all anons. Thanks and good kek to each of you. This is an excellent idea; gather 'round ye gentleman and pitch in.
14.88. Take care.

i'd say 'white history month' would work but then again, everyday is white history day

July or August would be better because Caesar.

Attached: 57D16808-4BE5-4B60-BE09-7D99C2004E83.png (417x750 172.97 KB, 170K)

The fact that he even had to ask her means he's a retard

Get in, lads.

Seven Days = Seven Language Groups
Celtic
Italic
Illyric
Germanic
Hispanic
Nordic
Slavic

based, take my bump

Ignore the shills. Or if you're not a shill, this is NOT the place for that topic.

Always a good move in my book.

How about “Normal People Month” then just show straight white families. The message is implicit.

Portuguese and Spanish are romance languages which are Italic in origin.

confirmed potato niggers

This is a great way to piss off Ivan.

And Norse is a proto-germanic language yet they are different now.
Spanish and French are different in this way, too, much different than Italian.

Latin, French, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese, for example, all come from Vulgar Latin with some languages having another intermediary such as Gallo-french. But languages are mixed bags now. Portuguese is ~30% Gaelic, since it is the language of Celt-iberians, but would be considered a "Hispanic" language even though Hispanic culture is Celtic culture.

I am simply dividing Europe into compass directions and selecting the major linguistic group of the Northwest (Celtic), Southwest (Hispanic), North (Nordic), Central (Germanic), South (Italic), Northeast (Slavic), and Southeast (Illyric). There are runes and knots that align with each linguistic group. It's not perfect, yet.

I can make some good Greek ones, but you will have to wait.
what about the Greek language???? Most Latin languages (French,italian, Spanish etc) and Slavic languages come from Greek. I get sooooo angry when anons don't mention Greece and it's heroic national history!!!! Macedonia is Greek!!!!!!!!

Why not a month with 31 days?

Attached: nagatoro_san_drawn_by_nickniceth.png (1354x1800, 1023K)

Ufff

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x460, 53.3K)