It's not hard to convert normies, y'all just don't know how to talk to people

On the Media:

Ask them if they agree that the media sends messages to society, most likely they will say YES. - Then ask them, WHO controls the media. They'll most likely say the rich or the government. Explain to them WHO runs the media. WHO runs the government.

On the Economy:

Ask them if the current system is fucked up. Ask them what they think the end goal of this system is. Capitalism thrives on free trade of labor. Explain that the end goal of Capitalists & the rich (& commies) is for free movement of the cheapest labor. They want open borders, so they can pay us the lowest wages. Advocating for open borders is advocating for your own economic downfall.

On White Privilege:

Ask them who runs China. Ask them who runs Japan. Ask who runs Mexico. "Chinese Men" "Japanese Men" "Mexican Men"… Would you call it privilege for these men to run their own country? Is there a media agenda promoting multiculturalism, LGBTQ+ in their countries?

On the Holocaust:

Ask them - in a fascist world, there's certain things you CANNOT question. What is one thing people CANNOT question in today's society? The Holocaust. Show them the media censorship. nypost.com/2019/05/19/al-jazeera-suspends-journalists-over-anti-semitic-holocaust-video/

On Liberalism:

Ask them if they honestly think the Democratic Party has TRUE concerns for minorities/fringe members of society. Or if they're just using feelings of self-righteousness to play people's emotions so they can gain power. Mention how leftist policies have greatly hurt POC and minority communities - Bill Clinton & 1994 Crime Bill.

On Racism:

Explain to them that ALL free speech needs to be protected, especially in a world under the threat of "fascism"

On Communism:

Ask them if they associate Fascism with the Right. Ask them if that's programming of the media. Wouldn't it be the biggest deceit of all if Communism actually inherently has fascist tendencies.

It's easy. Just don't go guns blazing with hatred towards immigrants or strong feelings of nationalism, because they've been conditioned not to respond to those ideals. Change your tactics and people will wake up, present them with the information they already know.

Attached: pyramidofpower.jpg (720x823, 80.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalactionlondon.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/zeiger-hammer-of-the-patriot.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: vomit-festive.webm (960x540, 6.03M)

this was a beautiful early christmas gift

Agree with op

sage

It's really easy to answer big questions by inserting a conspiracy theory.

no it's not she's a normie like everyone else because if she does something her family loses their power and wealth

But Jews run America and Jews aren't White…

Attached: 1387657196759.png (618x673, 181.43K)

Jews are whatever they need to be to scam you.

I don't get it, is the joke that there is a decoration on the tree that says California? This guy is a fit white man, he should take better care of himself.

Attached: Slide.jpg (835x1059, 155.69K)

It's not that simple. I have a friend who is a mainline Christian, so I showed him a video of Brother Nathaneal (jewish orthodox Christian) pointing out how jews control the media, and my friend started doing Roman salutes in mockery. When I'm like, no this guy himself is jewish converted to Christianity, it didn't matter. Deprogramming is hard.

Nope, I just don't care

nationalactionlondon.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/zeiger-hammer-of-the-patriot.pdf

I agree with you OP however:
This process is slow, but it works if they are people you freequently interact with.

Oof, meant to make do be this not greengay.

Woah.

Ummm….. yeah, gonna get a big "yikes" from me on that one, pal.

This spam was left by the kike mods.

Really moshe?

Take it simple. Don't try to convert them, just give them facts.

Look up: gay mafia