The happiest wives in America are religious conservatives

The happiest wives in America are religious conservatives

t.co/jaxXzMkEf7
infowars.com/leftists-rage-after-nyt-reports-the-happiest-of-all-wives-are-religious-conservatives/
nytimes.com/2019/05/18/opinion/sunday/happy-marriages.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur

You dipshit pol fags that are always negging white American women are looking for love in all the wrong places. Even if you are a godless atheist dirtbag your best bet is to infiltrate your local religious community and nab yourself a religious dame. Don't even consider fucking a local thot. Run, don't walk to your local church.

A happy wife means pussy galore and lots of healthy children. I"m living it.

Attached: happywife.jpg (780x520, 64.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/1_corinthians/7-4.htm
reddit.com/r/whitetourists/
reddit.com/r/whitetourists/comments/blix0m/disgusting_white_male_sex_offender_goes_to_taiwan/
reddit.com/r/whitetourists/comments/blivz0/white_english_teacher_turns_out_to_be_a_pedophile/
reddit.com/r/whitetourists/comments/atb2jl/white_sexpat_in_a_thailand_hostel_refuses_to_pay/
reddit.com/r/whitetourists/comments/awgg4e/51_year_old_white_tourist_arrested_in_bangkok/
reddit.com/r/whitetourists/comments/bliyji/whites_host_view_and_traffic_97_of_child_abuse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Correlation vs causation. he happiest wives are women with one lifetime partner, not necessarily conservacucks.

Try reading the article. Religious conservatives easily make the top.

"Happy" = beaten and raped at the mans leisure. Christianity is for idiots.

Oh, jew.

Jews invented Christianity. Kill yourself.

What a sad little view you have of the world. You deserve pity, but get none from me because you are either a jew or a jew-indoctrinated shill.
Women get more discontent year after year because they are going against what their genetics begs them to do.

Where do you find a church with young white women? Around here all the churches are old people or shitskins. Catholic churches being the most full of shitskins, with protestant churches celebrating homosexuality and trannyism.

Feminist/kike detected.

Attached: mfw yid.jpg (255x390, 17.3K)

Found the Christian. Thanks for sucking me, though I didn't ask you to. Now kill yourself like a good nigger it would be funny….

Silly user, the bible endorses switchdom, not maledom.
biblehub.com/1_corinthians/7-4.htm
In other words, depending on how you view it, "marital rape" is nonexistent when marriage vows consist of promising yourself to your partner to begin with, or it is okay for a husband and wife to freely and happily rape each other as they please.

Single thots are enthropological force. These dont conflict.

convert me now

Attached: 1433379042172-4.png (309x408, 73.88K)

This is the gayest shit ever written on Zig Forums

Does your wife only want to fuck when she's unhappy, user?

The happiest wives in America support Israel
Change my mind.

Evangelist wives are more hypocritical and perpetually unhappy over retarded shit, user.

Then why does OP think they're happy?

I'm pretty sure that no one on 8/pol/ would think anything different (except the Kikes and MIGA fags trying to subvert this place),
so what are you trying to accomplish with that post? (Not saying it should get deleted but still)

Kike, whore, or both? Place your bets!

Where do you live?

It's certainly not gay (per definition) but reeks of a nigger-tier only caring about sex mindset, I'll give you that

REMINDER THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE THE BIGGEST ZIONISTS
Christcucks = Rope

Listen, it's obviously true that Christianity (being a literal JEWISH invention) has many subversive and bad traits,
but it is also very correct on a lot of things (like faggots, marriage and such)
It's certainly preferable to modern (((liberal))) degeneracy!

Like accepting people of other races like in Galatians 3:28, jewish supremacy in the Old Testament, or giving all your money to the poor because that's easier than a camel jumping into the eye of a needle? Or the part where family matters less than being a Christian as in Matthews 10:37-38?

Attached: christianityinpractice.png (1415x867, 519.46K)

Because he's talking about Christians, not death cultists.

Grow up, loser.

Both Jews and Asians are FACTUALLY better than your dear "White people"

Ever heard of inbreeding Depression?

Sure, whites should not mix with niggers, but mixing with ASians or Jews is actually THE MOST DEsirable outcome!

These are not traditional values.
They are imported jewish scum
I actually like leftists more
Kosher right is just straight jew-serving and declearing that jews are god's chosen people and that you are a loyal goyim

Attached: evangelical.webm (852x480 1.24 MB, 2.8M)

>>>/thedonald/

Trump's gonna build a wall and deport anti semitic shitskins like you, you know?

Neck yourself, subhuman.

first post on 8ch, Moishe?
I can see besides your spacing that you cannot even properly link between the boards.
Read through your shill manual more precisely before trying to post here again

Well but there are still people like Steven Anderson, you know?

True, but right wing ideologies are the only ones who promote that sort of purity and non-degeneracy, so there IS a causation.

Today I learned that ancient Greeks were jews.

He married a white women to a nigger

Wait, really?
Pls elab

Attached: (((anderson))).jpg (853x861, 162.65K)

also nice trips, satan

Steven Anderson claims race doesn't exist. He's a part of the problem. Vid related.

Damn…
I actually thought he was a respectable guy…
He's even advocating for willingly giving up your DNA into one of (((their))) database. DISGUSTING!

I bet they have fhe happiest husbands as well.

Zionism is what exactly?
At least one of your retards needs to be anle to define this.

Supporting Israel.

Cope harder, Jew.

Yep, can confirm. My CHRISTIAN (does that make you angry nazis?) wife makes me very happy.

Best of all, because I'm not anti-racemixing idiots like you all, I have actually gotten the almost perfect (THIS IS FACT) kind of woman: Asian (with a bit White mixed in)

Exactly

All this anti-TRump and anti-Jew sentiment is really idiotic and disturbing

The fuck does that vague statement mean hero? Define Zionism. The explain what yoj mean by Israel. Do you mean the Israel of the Bible, pr the Israel of today? They are two different things.

Another right wing christian sexpat, what a surprise.

Whites are such a garbage race, I'm glad they're finally dying out.

Why are white tourists such garbage?
reddit.com/r/whitetourists/

reddit.com/r/whitetourists/comments/blix0m/disgusting_white_male_sex_offender_goes_to_taiwan/
reddit.com/r/whitetourists/comments/blivz0/white_english_teacher_turns_out_to_be_a_pedophile/
reddit.com/r/whitetourists/comments/atb2jl/white_sexpat_in_a_thailand_hostel_refuses_to_pay/
reddit.com/r/whitetourists/comments/awgg4e/51_year_old_white_tourist_arrested_in_bangkok/
reddit.com/r/whitetourists/comments/bliyji/whites_host_view_and_traffic_97_of_child_abuse/

How do we stop the white pedophile epidemic, Zig Forums?

Define Zionism LARPing Jews

Israel = present day israel AKA jewish (ethno)state.

Why do whites feel that Asian women are their property? You think Asian women want a homosexual-prone balds-at-30 pink pig skinned bearded faggot of a human male?

Whites are so inferior, either they worship high IQ jews like the slaves they are, or they vulture off of black culture and act like cringe wiggers.

Whites should just kill themselves ASAP.

Pigskins = Pedos, Poofs, and Perverts

Well knowing that Zionism is still around and has been since before the last century, your post still leaves it undefined.

And pigskins are proud to be 5% Neanderthal… inferior race.

If you don't like Whites racemixing (welcome to the club, cunt) then you need to look no further than (((them))) to find the culprit.

Move you dumbfuck

It's Brits, Australians, Germans, Scandinavians, etc. coming in and raping children in Thailand, violating women in Japan, and denigrating Chinese people while in China.

Your master Shlomo doesn't hold a candle to you when it comes to sex crimes in Asia and the Pacific Islands.

That's why I laugh when reading the Human Rights Watch report on prison rape. 30% of all cuckasoids that will be incarcerated will be raped, overwhelmingly by Black Bulls.

Pinkboy's pink asshole is about to get a whole lot of red after taking in the Mighty Black Dick.

Which ideology promotes that?

The only crime they are doing is wasting their White seed on disgusting bugwomen.
And yes, Jews ARE responsible for making them feel that that's acceptable.

Keep your BBC Prisonrape fantasies to yourself, shlomo.

Attached: lskjhfdlshdfuhsd0fyisdufh.jpg (2400x1599, 233.62K)

get out fraud hilly billy faggot

Zjonksm remains undefined

No, that's just the natural rape fantasies that comes to every pinkoid faggot's mind.

And who wants a pink bitch? Hairy, smelly, ages like sour milk, Asian women are goddesses next to your so-called "women."

Cope harder, pinkie prison bitch.

Zionism is the belief in Jewish supremacy (ie that Jews have the right to enslave and rule over all other races).

There, are you happy now?

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Kek,Meme State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have some user/anons who feel it necessay to drag them into the conversation.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the
same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/bakchodi trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the Indian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-pathological negro-complex.

Unless you're patrol these hoes haji style, the supplied monoculture degenerates all to varying extent.

You are not white, pashiet

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (651x165, 30.85K)

How in ghe fuck am I a Zionism then?

Angry Jew detected.

You failed to define Zionism.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (720x303, 112.21K)

etc
etc
Mods, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!

Who the fuck called you a zionist? only called Evangelical Christians Zionists because it's true.
(Though that doesn't really change anything about the topic of this thread)

Fails again to define Zionism.

white bois were MADE for the prison BBC

What is an Evangelist?

Covenant Baptist here.

Go back to school little girl and learn how to spell boys.

Showed you definition in pic last post and yous till choose to ignore. Neck yourself pashiet

Look it up and stop asking to be spoonfed

lol, the retard actually thinks all women aren't worthless degenerates

You're throwing that word around yourself, so define it for us, or are you saying you're incapable of stating in your own words what Zionism is to you?

In that case, why are you jere? You're not fit to post on jere as often and regularly as you do.

Yes you fucking sperg, us christians bomb shit 24/7.

Attached: sammy feeling cute.jpg (1076x1422, 90.3K)

Zionism is the support of a Jewish ethnostate as stated in the (((Bible))) and (((Torah))).
Doesn't take a genius to know this, pashiet

That still doesn't imply a difference.

Attached: galatians3twentyeighttt.png (1007x781, 396.68K)

nigger detected

Attached: viper kill yourself my man.jpg (768x768, 88.17K)

Really? Where in the Bible does jt state any of that?

How is Israel an ethnostate? Jews are but a single tribe from Israel, who are the other people?

You're still a brainlet. Literally even tards know that Galatians is literally about what not to do, and so is basically the entire old testament.

They seem to have all blended into one, or something

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (875x136 28.45 KB, 61.88K)

Nope. They wouldn't be called Jews if they had.

Humans will jse any sort of justification to commit atrocities and sins.

Switch IPs and try again

I hoped that everyone on Zig Forums at least knows the basic definitions of what people have been talking about.

Attached: 012318_4.png (420x715, 18.31K)

How old are you? You must be a younger Christian then if you don't know what an evangelist is.

An evangelical is your typical Protestant Christian, evangelism is not attributed to one denomination, they can be nondenominational, a baptist, Methodist, whatever. They typically believe in salvation through faith alone. With my personal interactions with them, many believe we are living in the end times of the bible, and rather than actively do anything, they believe rapture will happen and they'll immediately be brought up to heaven, while everyone else is left behind. There's also the fact that a lot of them use their religion to support desegregation, and equality among races, thinking there will be some sort of multiracial kumbaya in heaven or something. You should be able to see where Zig Forums and your typical evangelist being to diverge on their world views now.

Evangelicals like "Principled Conservatives" are ideologically poisonous to the right wing. Televangelists are the worst of them, because they have amassed large numbers followers in the past decades. They exert a large amount of power over them, and often use this to gather support for the state of Israel. They are the perfect useful idiots for the Jews, for the elderly of a far away nation are now happily throwing their young boys away to die for a foreign nation that actively hates their race and laughs at their religion. It's ironic, because the Israelis regularly bulldoze Christian neighborhoods as much as Muslims in Palestine.

Attached: jesus never said.png (1500x800, 1004.19K)

try what exactly?

The word has no real meaning.

In my 30's.

Jesus said to not to steal or covet another's property. That covers burglary.
They sound more like centricists to me. Ahh that explains it, I have never owned a TV and think watching conmen preach on TV is blasphemy. The last church I went to was obviously evangelist now that I think about it. Itt was also the worst church experience I have ever had.

The second pic is from the old testament. Look into why it's called the OLD testament, you fucking fag. God offered to save them but they kept disobeying and acting like typical kikes.

Zionism is supporting it
You can also support things which do no exist yet

You're wrong, but on a technicality… a christcuckservative is too pussy to keep a woman in her place, much like he's to pussy to keep his daughters from nigging it up!

Yup, it's a feminist kike.

Attached: [hebraic screeching].jpg (480x480, 24.76K)