Brown v. Board of Education to be Overturned by US Supreme Court

Brown v. Board of Education to be Overturned by US Supreme Court
Mendez v. Westminster is the stepping stone
KIKES BTFO
the Mendez family's attorney David Marcus took the then-unusual approach of presenting social science evidence to support his argument that segregation resulted in feelings of inferiority among Mexican-American children that could undermine their ability to be productive Americans. U.S. District Court Judge Paul J. McCormick agreed with the plaintiffs and ordered that the school districts cease their "discriminatory practices against the pupils of Mexican descent in the public schools."
and what a god damn mess it's been ever since.
GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Attached: 0-0_USPS07STA012.jpg (955x607, 439.6K)

Lel. Didn't work out that way did it, jews.
Now you're fukt.

In california they have a distance from school + capacity of school and never did any forced bussing iirc. Seems the most fair since "choice" would still require wasteful bussing. Just fix your community tbh.

'The only kids that disrespect me are black kids': speaker challenges St. Louis high school students

Proofs?

THANK GOD WE NOW HAVE NIGGERS IN SCHOOLS

Attached: 1_E_yliLxLE2R9uB4z4Mto2A.jpeg (1847x1160, 328.9K)

LOL

sup Shlomo?

Yes that is a problem for everyone around them
I'm pretty sure black descendants of slaves in the US have a much higher standard of living and more opportunity available to them than do the current inhabitants of Mudhutsville, Africa.

Slaves had it better than white indentured servants and even other white farmers. Vid related.

I loved being attacked every week. Absolutely loved it!

Youre wrong bucko. They bussed mexicans and niggers all over the san fernando valley from their east la and south central shitholes.

Can't be ended with extermination levels of violence.

The argument was that PoC were just like white people except for their skin color.
Since most white people had never encountered PoC, and had empathy, they believed the argument.
Having then been culturally enriched the white people thought "They're not just like us!", the argument became "They need economic well being and some role models.
So trillions were spent on welfare and affirmative action.
years later, white people said "Maybe they're just stupid, like it says in the book 'The Bell Curve'".
But now they can't undo it.

Attached: Black White IQ by population size.png (1342x9564 196.68 KB, 2.68M)

They’re called niggers.

Attached: Just call them Niggers.webm (854x480, 1.61M)

Has anyone ever seen a more outrageous display of government-sanctioned racism that that image? Horrendous. This will set the PoC everywhere back 1'000 years.

Good gravy, imagine where they could be now if no one called them
N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

Attached: Wendy&Moonman.png (2231x2466, 2.58M)

You know playing it on loop, it has a pretty nice beat to be honest.

Attached: GutsWhattheheck.png (275x267, 124.96K)

i like that the video starts with nigger lipsmacking asmr

Good Goys, focus your hate on the victims. No need to pay attention to the long nose pulling the strings.

Attached: Everything is fair you know.jpg (500x345, 52.47K)

America when everyone knew what America was, was it wasn't and what it ought to be. America when you would grow up believing in the American Dream and look forward to living in a vibrant community of fellow Americans; driving American motor vehicles and using American made appliances. Pick any child from that room of bright eyed youngsters and you'd see at some point part of their American Dream destroyed by the very system purported to be looking out for them.

I think the Proof of Concepts are going to be fine?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x720, 99.1K)

nigger lover

What kind of dumb dichotomy is this? Shit thread that belongs in cuckchan

we see it today, if are aspects of the executive, legislative, and judicial branch being equal, why is it the jewdicial branch can over-ride the other two branch when they are not even elected, but appointed flunkies.

the correct answer boys and girls is : JEWS

Be in North Hollywood CA 1970's
Be in Jr High, enjoying muh youth.
Be in High School 1979. Birmingham is the "Soch" School (pic related), Santa Monica has hot blonde Beach babes (pic related)
Notice Forced Busing.
Notice Laundry List of issues; Theft, Drugs, Fights, Stabbings, Girls Scared, Richer Parents put kids in private schools, kids stop taking the bus, parents drop off causing traffic issues and crossing guards needed, overcrowded, temporary bungalows installed (that are still being used over 30 years later), security guards, police at games, gates installed, school locked down, etc.
Come back to visit friends in CA, do not recognize SFV. pic related
Someone should ask Adam Corolla and Charlie Sheen about it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (440x581 401.58 KB, 442.51K)

DACAryans shouldn't be torn away from their Aryan brothers.

I have so much hate I can focus on any enemy, including you.