Julian Assange faces death penalty as Trump's DoJ files 17 new Espionage Act...

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

Julian Assange faces death penalty as Trump's DoJ files 17 new Espionage Act charges

The US still has a good chance to execute him by getting the British Conservatives to extradite him to Sweden which has an unrestrictive extradition treaty with the US. Should that plan somehow fail, they can still push for 170 years in prison (each count can have a maximum of 10 years) by guaranteeing immunity from death penalty.

rt.com/news/460117-us-charges-julian-assange-classified/
zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-23/assange-faces-death-penalty-doj-files-espionage-act-charges
buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/julian-assange-wikileaks-new-charges-us
nytimes.com/2019/05/23/us/politics/assange-indictment.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/05/23/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-indicted-leaks-conspiracy-manning/1207119001/

Attached: wikileaks-assange.jpg (56.94 KB, 777x480)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/julian-assange-won-mass-surveillance-illegal-spying-here-stay/#0sboIeMkYwxTS9oL.16
yahoo.com/news/the-unabomber-takes-on-the-internet-201549030.html
ihr.org/jhr/v09/v09p305_Marchetti.html
nltimes.nl/2018/12/20/missing-dutch-cyber-expert-still-alive-disappearance-voluntary-friends-believe
wikileaks.org/wiki/British_National_Party_membership_list_and_other_information,_15_Apr_2009
cypherpunks.venona.com/date/
youtube.com/watch?v=c-xeGWcvifw
medium.com/@caityjohnstone/assange-is-reportedly-gravely-ill-and-hardly-anyones-talking-about-it-15fe916ff3f
9news.com.au/world/julian-assange-pamela-anderson-visits-wikileaks-founder-in-jail/77262235-5df4-470d-aa72-129757ac5f88
zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-29/assange-reportedly-gravely-ill-and-hardly-anyones-talking-about-it
archive.fo/vlYmy

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

Based UKIP

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

Good.

James Ross
James Ross

and there we go….
"oh no not a big deal just 5 years max penalty"
fucking kikes, I spit on you
Go back to whatever shithole agency you came from nigger cattle

Attached: nyt.png (1.61 MB, 763x3011)
Attached: rt.png (1.7 MB, 832x2833)
Attached: zh.png (529.48 KB, 905x1006)

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

Daily Reminder: They maxed out Assange's time in Britain to delay him inevitably turning states evidence during the prosecution against all of the DC criminals.
<I still hate Trumpenstein tho. He hasn't personally strangled 6 gorrillion kikes with his bare hands like me and every other 6'2 pure Aryan family man on Zig Forums has.

Attached: anglinCIAwife.png (714.36 KB, 1000x3170)

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

Assange should be killed.

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

Help expose collusion between MSNBC and DNC chair conspiring against Bernie in favor of Hillary
Trump even mentions wikileaks in the debates
<Trump tries to extradite you in order to kill you
He should have put more effort into exposing Trump's bullshit as well.

Attached: tfwsuicideisactuallyfunny2.png (820.56 KB, 888x820)

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

Waste of dubs.

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

BUMPED. Im a Trump supporter and this could Really tear his image.

INB4 "His image was already fucked goy REEE"

How does it fucking feel to let the president live inside your head rent free

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

Get the fuck out.

Attached: 076f433f5ae8edb40c7347c72f4616837fb80366bbef94cd1ad1a0995b8986d8.jpg (85.08 KB, 717x880)

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

I swear guys any minute now he will put America first.. Yup any minute now.

Attached: 8ddf9018e1add6aa3cf335bc1ebab4079e3e6d1e9a8ad4be2f6ca9bacbd60218.png (61.28 KB, 645x729)

Samuel King
Samuel King

Trump is just a puppet.

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Julian Assange admits that Ted Kaczynski was right

Where were you when the founder of wikileaks started paraphrasing the opening statements of the unabomber's manifesto?
thefreethoughtproject.com/julian-assange-won-mass-surveillance-illegal-spying-here-stay/#0sboIeMkYwxTS9oL.16

“We can talk about all the laws that we want, and what policies should be and how society should behave and how it should work, but it’s gone and it will not come back short of a very regressive economic collapse which reduces the technological capacity of civilization,” he said.

If you remove the word 'regressive' from that sentence it is a perfect articulation of what Kaczinski said would be necessary for mankind to reestablish liberty and personal freedom.

Kaczinski even read an article discussing assange and basically predicted his capitulation to the unabomber's way of thinking, which can be found here:
yahoo.com/news/the-unabomber-takes-on-the-internet-201549030.html

Where were you when Uncle Ted's wisdom was recognized by the patron saint of technocratic revolution?
Here are Kaczynski's comments on Julian Assange specifically, years before his capitulation.

Over the next three months, Murphy, on behalf of the class, exchanged several letters with the convicted bomber debating the power of the Internet. Kaczynski maintained he could not see how an individual or a small group “could exert a purposeful influence” over the Internet that would have real impact on the lives of average people. But in a letter a few weeks later, he wavered. He wrote Murphy to say he had read an article in the Atlantic about WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and conservative activist Andrew Breitbart and their use of the Internet to disseminate previously concealed information. He thought these could be examples of using the Internet in a truly influential way. Still, Kaczynski was torn. Were they influential if what they did had no concrete impact?

“More often the revelation of public information merely gives rise to a public scandal that soon blows over and doesn’t really change anything. Maybe some politician’s career is ruined, but he’s soon replaced by another politician,” Kaczynski wrote. “So one has to ask, how much influence does Assange really have? That’s a question I can’t even begin to answer.”

Attached: uncle.jpeg (26.01 KB, 640x360)

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

Nobody was in a better position to prove that than Assange.

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

Without Assange we wouldn't be anywhere. We'd be dead in the water.

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

/reddit/index.html
Trump fellation does not belong here. You do not belong her.e

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

We're still nowhere, user.

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

We would be somewhere better if we had better hacking skills.

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

just gotta wait for it…everyone needs 2 terms to do what they said they would in their first

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

Smoke and mirrors. Trump already has a pardon signed in his drawer. this is too juicy for campaign

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

obama promises change
<bails out 'too big to fail' corporations
<expresses sympathy with black lives matter riots who burned multiple small businesses in major cities to the ground, attacked innocent people, etc.

Oliver White
Oliver White

Trump already has a pardon signed in his drawer.
Prove it faggot.

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

will you renounce your support for trump when he doesn't pardon JA, admit you got played and you're a complete fucking idiot?

Christian James
Christian James

Based dup XD

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

Q-LARP told him so.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

It's taking me a while to find a fuck to give.

Attached: Cup-of-Q.png (70.15 KB, 564x536)

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

He'll just disappear, naturally. Or think up some other bullshit reason why Trump is the good guy playing 6d chess.
That's because you're retarded.

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

I'm upset about this to be honest. Even though Assange is probably a communist. Without his drop I wouldn't know so many details about the Podesta family, Clinton mafia, and inner workings of the pedo-Washington-DC-underground, namely James Alefantis Rothschild and that dumb bitch Maria Abrahamic.

Attached: hmm.jpg (51.73 KB, 378x564)

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

Reeee for me moshe.

Attached: Make-Smugs-Real.png (260.09 KB, 640x360)

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

I'm still waiting for them to nail the tranny.

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

You're a tool.

Attached: 9d91fbae44280260fd6cb92e20da071542db759985c38c2e981c2b2d269c5717.jpg (58.25 KB, 789x410)

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

Well, if they are any journalists left in the West, this should deter them from doing any investigative journalism in the future. Just be good goys and don't question why there's shit in your sandwich

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

You're a jew.

Attached: Smug-Shrug.jpg (62.74 KB, 553x438)

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

Attached: everything-is-fine.jpeg (144.53 KB, 854x1000)

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

6d chess
Yep, fuck these fan boy faggots who support people rather than ideas. I hope Assange uses the media attention to release enough info to destroy cunts.

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

I'm sure you realize this is not possible, right?

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

Then never post your retarded Q-LARP lies here again, you ban evading sack of shit.

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

That's what I thought.

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

Your boss would be upset with that kind of language.

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

If they kill the white wizard they will unleash all manner of unholy demons upon this earth in the form of unrelenting truth seekers hell bent on engulfing the world in flames.

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

Is this really a bad thing? Not all forms of "acceleration" are helpful but such an enormous betrayal of the one man everyone in Trump's base considers a hero can only work in our favor. Even the King of the Neocon Boomers, Sean Hannity himself has gone out on a limb to support Assange innumerable times. Everyone wrapped up in the Trumpian cult of personality, from Qcumbers to the MAGApedes hold Assange up like the folk heros of old.

If he is extradited and convicted of literally any crime at all, the remaining hardcores in Trump's base will be devastated in the kind of manner that lights a fire of righteous anger fueled by resentment. Resentment is what allowed everyone who knew something about this modern world is fundamentally broken and understood that the globohomo/neoliberal/neocon world order had no answers to send a message of resistance back in 2016. A newly devepoped resentment towards the man selected to deliver that message means tens of millions of Americans suddenly coming to the realization that there is no political solution to the problems they see in our society and that is a very, very dangerous threat for the system.

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

You won’t do a goddamn thing. Nor will anyone else.

James Thompson
James Thompson

the one man everyone in Trump's base considers a hero
Anyone stupid enough to vote for him will tow the party line and condemn him.

Attached: friedrich-nietzsche-quotes-1843716.jpg (58.21 KB, 900x600)

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

First "him" being Trump, second "him" being Assange.

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

Screenshot this for later.

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

Death penalty for publicizing the crimes of Hillary Clinton.
Well, at least they're consistent.

Attached: oh.jpg (209.17 KB, 800x463)

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

They ditched in coordination with the Dems, who also ditched theirs. This should suprise no one here; both parties serve the "top" of society while making overtures to the "bottom."
Trump will win 2020, since the Dem establishment has made every effort to throw the election to him.

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

Trump will win 2020
It doesn't matter if he wins or loses.

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

Why are these yids screaming for blood? Just what did Assange dig into? Moloch cults in hollywood? Deer island? Gehenna 2?

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

He hates white nationalists so much he uploaded thousands of our names to wikileaks causing people to lose jobs and get attacked by reds. Why should any user give a shit if he fries?

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

Wow neet which naMes?

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

Wasn't Assange connected with Mossad?

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

So that I can prove you wrong, yeah.

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

The price for not killing your enemies is your enemies killing you.
Be violent.
Be free.

William Lopez
William Lopez

Trump will win 2020
He has already lost.

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

Fuck off TRS

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

He should have started shitposting from South America. Why would you operate Wikileaks in a Kike-controlled country? That's basically asking to be destroyed. Hell, we're probably all on alphabet watchlists, about to be v& for our views. Perhaps he wanted to be a martyr and raise awareness. I'm not sure; however, he would have been more successful if he had shitposted from a third-world country. He'd probably be shitposting right now. Whatever the case, Assange's fate can serve as a reminder that being a sitting duck is not greatly productive. If you want to damage the system, you have to attack it as much as possible. Never let them take you alive unless you manage to do something huge like blowing up Google with a van full of C4 explosive.

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

No seriously, get the fuck off this website. We don't support the ZOG emperor here.

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

we
Zig Forums is one person
get fucked idiot

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

(1)
supports Trump
doesn't know what the word 'we' means
supports Trump
worships jews
thinks he belongs on Zig Forums
/reddit/index.html

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

get fucked idiot
Hardly a single user here supports Trumpbergstein. His statement is basically correct. He's a traitor and a piece of Zionist filth who deserves to be executed.

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

tow the party line
kys faggot

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

anyone who doesn't support trump is TRS
Try again magacuck.

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

Where were you when Uncle Ted's wisdom was recognized by the patron saint of technocratic revolution?

I sure hope someone told Uncle Ted about Zig Forums

Liam White
Liam White

2019 v Sad

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

trump will surely at the last minute pardon assange and jail hillary!

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

Joan Baez was one of the mistresses of MLK. Her sister Farina was a better singer imo.

I don't know about that but the mainstream has picked up on the whole 'Uncle Ted' meme in the past. It's not limited to rightwing deep ecological theory either, although the leftwing Teddybears just wear his name like a token of resistance whilst supporting the very same elements of the NWO they claim to oppose.

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

Remember when the shills were telling us he was dead because of some shitty Jewtube cgi? Did they disappear, or did they simply switch tactics and continue to shill here every day?

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

Ever since the internet became publicly used or daily accessible by >95% of the Western population, the prime tactic of intelligence agencies and others that specialize in that field (many of which are private corporations linked with think tanks) has been to spread disinformation. Not, mind you, about any particular topic, but disinformation about everything. The purpose is to cause widespread confusion such that nobody has any steady ground on which to stake their claims. The worst possible thing any revisionist, serious journalist or political dissident could do in the current year is make truth claims on the basis of rumor.

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

Like said, whether he wins or loses doesn't matter. What matters is the growing fury of the honest man and anything that further stokes that fire. A DoJ indictment of Assange would be like pouring liquid oxygen on already roaring coals. Trump and his administration no longer matter beyond their ability to stoke leftist tempers in a way that draws a reaction from the kind of people we want and need on our side. Invade Iran, indict Assange, or do neither. The first two will cause an irreversible sea change, the latter only delays the inevitable.

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

This

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

The "Assange is dead" theory always reeked of an operation to muddy the waters. Think of it like the sort of nonsense spread about 9/11 and pizzagate that looks equally valid in comparison to actual question-worthy evidence to an uninitiated outsider. There is no doubt some really fucky things went on during that day that cannot simply be dismissed as mere coincidence. Just like how the obviously coded language of the Podesta emails cannot be dismissed, the social media outages, sudden elimination of PGP keys from Assange's communications, and random weirdness going on in London that day cannot be dismissed as schizo ramblings.

Personally, I think it was all an operation to force the keyholders for the insurance files to make their move and/or an attempt to trip an automated dead man's switch
By making enough overt moves they, in conjunction with Silicon Valley's cooperation, outed the keyholders or compromised their automated delivery system. It's not hard to believe Wikileaks relied on one too many assumptions of Silicon Valley's supposed neutrality and "commitment to free speech" when designing their method of key delivery. It's easy to imagine starry eyed idealists believing in the "values" of platforms like Twitter enough to trust them as a reliable source of information to trigger a release and/or a reliable delivery method given the context of pre-2016 beliefs surrounding the social media giants. Wikileaks still trusted Twitter enough to be their main broadcast source well into 2017 ffs despite everything pointing to them being a snake in the grass. Assange may have always been alive and their FUD surrounding that day may have buried the facts under a pile of shilltastic bullshit, but something did happen and Wikileaks has acted like a neutered dog ever since (Vault 7 notwithstanding).

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

F
*awaits Assange deadman's switch*

Xavier Ward
Xavier Ward

I call bullshit on this nonsense.

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

Good, all traitors must hang.

God Bless America and God Bless Donald Trump

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

Reported.

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

Assange is a communist
Based on what?

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

If a leftist gets the death penalty for naming the ZOG, one has to wonder what a right-winger will get for naming the jew?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (394.09 KB, 567x323)

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

RAMADAN over already? You people been mia for over 24 months.

Jack Harris
Jack Harris

To whom, Biden? Not likely.

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

Call me crazy, but what's the odds of Assange being more useful to himself being dead on paper?

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

Attached: 1556133448979.jpg (52.63 KB, 680x681)

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

Assange just needs to convert to Judaism, and trump will pardon him. Trump exclusively issues pardons to Jews.

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

he grew up in some weird cult

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

in revenge for them burning Assange at the stake like some Giordano Bruno, i'm going to kill at many CIA officers as i can and i won't stop until Assange is free. i plan to stalk the CIA officers and murder them in their homes in their beds while they sleep. i will select CIA personnel at random, with a slight bias towards higher ranking officers, but i am also an opportunist and i will go for easy prey first.

every public figure who ever said they were former CIA in any capacity, such as various book authors and TV personalities–you are hereby on notice, you are advised that you are my lawful prey and i am coming for you.

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

I support a traitor
kys retard

Attached: 2bdf7b17717ec92e243ef04e6d9765c8f6058d549d3669168fd09082faa3e2bb.jpg (54.62 KB, 625x351)

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

you're probably right. has everybody forgotten about the strange case of Assange's friend, Arjen Kamphuis, who went missing and still hasn't been found?

nltimes.nl/2018/12/20/missing-dutch-cyber-expert-still-alive-disappearance-voluntary-friends-believe

conveniently, some ex-NSA glow in the dark says he just wanted to disappear for his own mental health. Arjen is right now probably in Gitmo in the CIA's Camp7 secret prison within a secret prison, where he is getting his asshole blow out by Rectal Rehydration pumping the Hummus Lunch Plate Special up his ass by faggy McMuffin pedos who won't stop the torture until Arjen gives them his insurance AES256 keys.

i bet all of Assange's "friends"–the insurance Keymasters–are going through similar world wide persecution and have either been mysteriously disappeared or suicided with 2 shots to the back of the head inside a hotel room locked from the inside or MKULTRA's into a psychosis breakdown.

but it doesn't matter how far the glow in the darks go to neutralize the Keymasters. plan Z has already been taken care of. (thx to Russian GRU.)

the insurance keys will leak and the entire Deep State army can't do shit to stop it from happening. the insurance keys will leak just as surely as the sun will rise tomorrow.

the Deep State is already dead, only they don't know it.

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

He hates white nationalists so much he uploaded thousands of our names to wikileaks causing people to lose jobs and get attacked by reds.
first ive ever heard of this

James Morales
James Morales

If he does come Stateside, is it feasible to organize a Bundy standoff to save this man?

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

The names of BNP members.
wikileaks.org/wiki/British_National_Party_membership_list_and_other_information,_15_Apr_2009
Strange his fanboys on here ignore this fact. He literally wants to give your name and address to your employer and antifa.

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

175 years

for this shit

Grotesque.

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

FUCK OFF
ASSANGE IS A HERO!

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

Calling for the murder of a sitting president gets you nailed for violating the Baker Act and related laws, just saying.

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

In my opinion the best thing to do would be to prevent his extradition by boarding the plane and creating a disturbance. Simply yelling 'let him go' will force them to remove him from the plane. Like that immigrant rapist that was reported in the news a few months ago in the UK.

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

How the fuck can USA judge him for "treason" when he isn't a US citizen?

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

Because it's fucking bullshit, that's why.

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

So how do you explain this then.

Evan James
Evan James

Are you fucking retarded?
You join a political group, your data becomes public. You are a public servant now.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

you mean an hero amirite?

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

No, it isn't public. It's private and subject to data protection laws. But Assange illegally obtained the personal details of BNP members and published them knowing they would be used by Antifa and knowing that people would lose their jobs as a result. The fact that you're defending this left-wing cunt shows your true colours.

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

1. Fuck you Nazi
2. Since when GDPR was a thing in 2009?
3. How can you tell it was Assange you moron? Wikileaks is tens of people.

John Young
John Young

WIKI CONSIST OF 10 PEOPLE?
Ha ha ha

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

Tens of people.
A multiple of ten.

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

1 fuck off back to leftypol.
2 Data Protection Act 1998.
3 He's the founder and editor-in-chief so he could have stopped it.

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

He's the founder and editor-in-chief so he could have stopped it.

Why are you putting him to such high standards when literally nobody in his posiition in the world ever gave a fuck?

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

The issue is that by his own conduct he has proven himself to be an enemy of white nationalists so I'd be very happy to see the cunt executed.

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

to be an enemy of white nationalists
1. It was 10 years ago. People change
2. Good, fuck those idiots

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

Fucking "white nationalists" work against whites and don't even realize it.

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

Hi nigger.

John Sanders
John Sanders

shills ecelebs that shilled Zognald
Fuck off, Jizzhands. Your gay op failed: enough of us see through the bullshit of Kushner et al -and K Street scum like you.

Robert Green
Robert Green

problems they see in our society and that is a very, very dangerous threat for the system.
I don't think Trump get this, nor anybody else that he have chosen to advise him.

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

How the fuck can USA judge him for "treason" when he isn't a US citizen?
Like that matters to the US elite, including Trump?

I have given up on the US 'justice' system, since it's all about securing the wealth of the rich and the rights of the government to abuse you, while normal people have been priced out of using it.

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

Oy vey fellow human cattle neighbor, Assange was our tool but is no longer reliable
Hey Chaim, you mask is dropping. Sure, Assange was a Left libertarian and did indeed dox BNP, which was contemptible. However, that isn't the point. Assange dropped info to make HRC's election significantly less likely. He didn't know that the whole time he was caught between HRC and Black Cube. Very simply put, even if he was used, Assange was/is a unifying metaphor against "the system."

Flash foward: Assange did his part. And now the Tribe wants to kill him. Trump is acting like he never mentioned Wikileaks in 2016. And Hannity? That dumpster pump of the Synogogue deleted all of his mentions of Assange a while ago, anticipating this day.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Godspeed user.

Anti-white scum that works to genocide white people don't deserve to live.

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

How is doxing BNP a bad thing? Assange is a swede and a troll. He was just breaking some balls.

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

How is doxing BNP a bad thing?
It was a bad thing.

Assange have later gone pro-white, so I think he wish he never did that.

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

Start at the New York Times. There are tons of spooks working there.

David Evans
David Evans

Bamping question.

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

Assange have later gone pro-white, so I think he wish he never did that.
Has assange ever expressed a sentiment of regret over that? if yes, can you link to him on video or something he wrote to confirm?

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

Bit of a stupid move, as he can "seek asylum" like 50 million shitskins have done in the last few years.
That means he'll be free to walk around and be given a free house, car, clothes, food, phone, training, language lessons and be taught how to have sex with local women, while having underage girls pushed into his room for weeks at a time as part of a "diversity camp".
Nice work US faggots.

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

Hope you lot kept a list of local politicians celebrating his arrest so you can blow up their homes in minecraft.

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

Visit cia.gov for more information and fun facts about the world's oldest milkshake museum!

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

"member that hoax about Assange being dead haha how droll am I right fellow citizens
Maybe you v& Assange back then, and are still covering your tracks and running your psyop

Attached: ec2f82cfe8c6b9dff4a4a57ac82bbb878b6597d88680dbadd65f8c5c8a57972c.gif (3.8 MB, 330x271)

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

THEN STFU FAGGOT

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

he can "seek asylum" like 50 million shitskins have done in the last few years.
No, you subhuman retard, he can't do that.

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

Reported.

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

Yes, it does matter.

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

trump as potus matters
Either way jews win
If the dems win then the atheist liberal jews will claim power
If trump wins then the religious Zionist jews will claim power
which jews do you prefer to rule you

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

Stfu leftyboomer.

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

Has assange ever expressed a sentiment of regret over that?
No.
It's not official that Assange spåent his days on Zig Forums either, but he was not very hard to recognize in the wikileaks digging threads.

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

TRS you're way too obvious.

Attached: 1558544235918m.jpg (64.74 KB, 406x1024)

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

Get out TRS you faggots took over after Kamphy left and now you've trashed this board to hell. You killed the only Zig Forums better then halfchan. Nice going (((Enoch)))

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

Is this the trump npc version of "everyone is a russian bot"?

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

Yep.

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

Assuming Jewlyin' Assflange isn't a kike plant (which I'm about 98% sure he is), then this is the ultimate punishment for his attention whoring and stall tactics. Remember how he tried to slow drip everything out to gain maximum exposure? Well, that gave the deep state time to disable his deadman switch and completely subvert wikileaks. If he had dumped everything at once the govt. would have way bigger problems on his hands than some Aussie shitposter. Real nigger-tier intelligence Julian, bravo. Now you're gunna die, lel.

Attached: 1521867970186.png (143.61 KB, 392x324)

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

Is this the trump npc version of "everyone is a russian bot"?
Kind of. We have a few residential schizos that are convinced everybody pro-white is a kike or kike-alike.

You can try to reason with them, but it's pointless, since they will just scream TRSodomite, jews, kike, etc.

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

Not even trying TRS

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

like I said, a schizo it's impossible to argue with, because your disease makes you think you have a direct line with the real reality.

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

atleast the 7's were good.

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

OY VEY

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

Ever since the internet became publicly used or daily accessible by >95% of the Western population, the prime tactic of intelligence agencies and others that specialize in that field (many of which are private corporations linked with think tanks) has been to spread disinformation

Cass Sunstein was shitting up political newsgroups on usenet in the 90's. I lived through it. It was how they kept a cap on Arkancide and bimbo eruptions. The right had… Rush.

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

Assange has friends outside the tech world you'll never know about. Watching shills is fun.

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

It's fucking obvious you're TRS. We all know you cucks invaded after Kaphy left.

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

Wikileaks relied on one too many assumptions of Silicon Valley's supposed neutrality and "commitment to free speech" when designing their method of key delivery

He didn't. He knew every corner of tech is crawling with masons.

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

Sluggish Schizophenia spammer is a mason/jew sewing disinfo and trying to get third parties watching to question their findings. He's a special type of shill that deserves a special type of punishment. Worse than a child molester.

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

Rubber hose cryptanalysis only works if you assume the keys are a one-man system.

You have to relalize, JA was part of Cypherpunks, which is the closest thing to Zig Forums I've ever seen on the internet. These type of problems were regularly mooted.

If you want clues, start here:

cypherpunks.venona.com/date/

t. also knows what John Young thinks of him, but as a mason (architect)……

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

(((BNP)))

He was doing you a favor.

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

Actually, you're the only one who's still nowhere, and that's probably because you didn't listen when you got good information. You didn't act on it if you're "nowhere," and it's no-one's fault but your own. Lots of the rest of us are absolutely somewhere.

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

Oh, never mind. Based on your later posts, you're a shill.
You got me finally faggot, once. Of course, you're full of shit and should kill yourself. The thread wouldn't exist if Assange hadn't done plenty.

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

You're a faggot and also need to kill yourself.
muh
not
sees
You will be made fun of forever and will never make any progress. All shilling attempts are in vain and only add to our power. You cannot stop us.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

Attached: image.jpeg (65.23 KB, 640x360)
Attached: image.jpeg (65.67 KB, 617x617)

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

Assange has HIV

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

Assange named the jew and that's the real reason behind this.

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

are you saying being anti-trump is pro-white?
honestly curious, and I'd like to know why you say that
I assume it's because of the whole "we want to be replaced legally" thing, but that's not a strong enough case for me.
The way I see that is like he's plugging holes in a sinking ship and saying "I want to drown slowly"

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

Protip: Trump will noit make America great again.
Protip: Trump fucked little kids on Epstein airlines.
Protip: King Rothschild has to die.
Protip: Only China can end the wrath of the Rothschild dynasty
Protip: With Trump's betrayal, all good things that America stood for is extinct.
Protip: Trump imprisoning Hillary and Obama could change things.
Protip: King Rothschild has videos of Trump fucking kids on Epstein Airlines "he likes dem young ad" so don't die fighting China for him.

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

Except they weren't.

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

Get out of here stupid goat fucker. Trump is fucking based. If it were not for him we’d be ruled by Hillary and her pedophiles friends like John podesta. Trump literally saved us from the pedophile globalists.

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

1989 TIENANMEN SQUARE

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

the US government dindu nuffin

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

Trump isn't working with the government
Pure autism.

David Diaz
David Diaz

youtube.com/watch?v=c-xeGWcvifw

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

kike dubs

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

Sluggish Schizophenia spammer is a mason/jew
I think he actually is schizoprenic.

He knows stuff, like how I'm TRS, when I am Norwegian, (æøå) and that is being mentally ill for sure.

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

are you saying being anti-trump is pro-white?
No, but being pro-Trump means you are anti-white.

A fundamental difference there, since the are enough anti-white anti-Trumpers out there.

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

honestly curious, and I'd like to know why you say that
No wall, more legal and illegal immigrants. Trump never mentioning white people, Kushner. Team Trump shilling us and attacking pro-white. Trump sicking the FBI on the ones that the survive the deplatforming and doxing, etc etc etc.

Trump is a cuck.

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

“More often the revelation of public information merely gives rise to a public scandal that soon blows over and doesn’t really change anything. Maybe some politician’s career is ruined, but he’s soon replaced by another politician,” Kaczynski wrote. “So one has to ask, how much influence does Assange really have? That’s a question I can’t even begin to answer.”
Doubts, disbelief, they grow within the hearts of people. Yet they still want to vote, entitled to the idea that all of them can have a say in the way a country is ruled. Then one day comes what is the savior of America.
But he's a liar and betrays voters once more.
Meanwhile, most Americans actually do not vote anymore.

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

Hey pigsucker.

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

Julian Assange is mashugana

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

changes according to whichever way the jew nose blows
Kill yourself.

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

Eliminate all jews.

Immolate all zionists.

Attached: Jews---Hypocrisy-Writ-Large-3.jpg (3.39 MB, 3352x7848)

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

Exterminate all jews.

Incinerate all shills.

Attached: The-Anti-White-Spammer.jpg (11.48 MB, 8216x8016)

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

WTF does that even mean? "rent free"? Are you not allowed to ponder or think about thing?

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

How does it fucking feel to let the president live inside your head rent free
Who? Oh you mean that fat zionist dude?

I dunno man, how does it feel to get a train run on you by a bunch of orthodox jews?
I could ask that fat zionist guy's daughter, I guess, but I reckon you've been fucked more and harder by kikes than her at this point.

Attached: Jews---Hypocrisy-Writ-Large-2.jpg (3.09 MB, 3408x6480)

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

How can Assange be in jail when he has also been coaching Sweeden's hockey team in Slovakia?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.88 MB, 1600x1069)

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

He's not that tofu eating soyboy.

Ryder Reyes
Ryder Reyes

I am white, so I have trouble telling some blacks apart, or chinese. You have trouble telling whites apart.

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

blacks and asians literally look more similar than whites. this is because of their hoard group mentality. the idea of an individual is a white idea, whites are the most diverse race

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

Are you a bit mentally retarded?

David Walker
David Walker

HAHAHAHAH

read the list guys

actually read it

I'm crying laughing

trump is SO FRIGGIN BASED GUYS

XD XD XD XD

Attached: 1471793394143.jpg (10.67 KB, 220x220)

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

Oy vey

Attached: I-Wonder.webm (1.95 MB, 512x512)

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

FREE ASSANGE

Blake Price
Blake Price

Assange should have dug up dirt on Trump too. Oh well. Cryptome was always better than Wikileaks anyway.

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

As Mueller lied his ass off on TV just now about it not being Seth Rich, but muh Russia (file transfer speeds), Assange is in the hospital NOW. Nobody's talking about it.

medium.com/@caityjohnstone/assange-is-reportedly-gravely-ill-and-hardly-anyones-talking-about-it-15fe916ff3f

Attached: 1554998317125.png (247.1 KB, 393x630)

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

Assange should have dug up dirt on Trump too.
Exactly, he pretty much determined the election.

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

Actress Pamela Anderson says she "feels sick" after seeing Wikileaks founder Julian Assange in prison, his first social visit since being jailed.

9news.com.au/world/julian-assange-pamela-anderson-visits-wikileaks-founder-in-jail/77262235-5df4-470d-aa72-129757ac5f88

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

taking reality TV seriously.

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

If he suddenly commits suicide, gets sick or too ill to see people etc. We know what happened, torture. People still act like the US wasn't caught torturing detainees.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-29/assange-reportedly-gravely-ill-and-hardly-anyones-talking-about-it

David Ross
David Ross

BASED TRUMP
4 MORE YEARS

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Get the fuck out.

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

yeah Trump sent israel 38 billion dollars but that's no big deal

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

Trump hates his Jewish daugheter, son-in-law and three jewish grandchildren?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (957.2 KB, 634x633)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (921.73 KB, 634x634)

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

Damn those little kike maggots are ugly.

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

these types never do, they come up with some justification at that time and just keep lying to themselves. essence of the Boomer mind is to blame someone else for everything that displeases them so whatever happens to Assange, you can be certain that when it does, these people will say he brought it upon himself, nothing they could have done. they're no different functionally than any common retard on the street when it comes down to it.

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

today they decide whether sweden will press charges once again on those rape (((allegations)))
where the case was dropped two times already…

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

perhaps he is wondering why someone would poison a man with polonium, before executing him in a chair

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

Update on this. archive.fo/vlYmy
The court rejected the arrest warrant for Assange due to the case already having been dropped twice
However according to the EU investigations order he can still be questioned
And to add, basically every court in the nation has been against the investigation from the beginning, going as far as calling it an open and shut case, but the one (((judge))) in charge of the case has refused to let it go, and coincidentally has ties to US diplomats.

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

bump for Mendax

Attached: use-acetone.PNG (736.21 KB, 732x410)

Asher Foster
Asher Foster

It was up to Trump to fight and win against the CIA and the permanent government put in place by the Banking/corporate/MIC interests which are contrary to american and all human interests. Instead Trump was their bitch from day 1. He could have saved the man who won the election for him. But he never had any intention, because Trump doesn't care. HE HAS NO SCRUPLES. That's always been obvious. Not saying he wasn't the best choice, and still was the best choice, but the fact is there is no democracy everything is chosen before hand., and, if not, any rogues can be quickly and easily brought into line or dispatched. The change we want almost certainly not happen by normal political means.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

Sadiq Khan, Maor of LONDON - NOT FIT to shine the shoes of POTUS - JOG ON KHAN!

Attached: Khan-shoe-shine-boy.jpg (76.01 KB, 720x824)

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

Hey chy vee : h)

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

The painting is hung too low, it's the right height for a walk safe though (nudge nudge wink wink).

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

The painting is hung too low, it's the right height for a wall safe though (nudge nudge wink wink).

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

Attached: 3e65f934047fc25483b0c3ca545edaf1a6c35825d792fd472bbea555f420ab3e.jpg (39.03 KB, 750x582)

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

Jew could behind this post?

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

Attached: 61150521-2195791450517350-6943163986623856640-n.jpg (85.09 KB, 960x720)

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

You are so fucking stupid, he tried to let one revelation go at a time. They still memory holed most of it. You aren't this stupid you are a fucking shill of the most disgusting order. Certainly with interests contrary to ours. If he dumped it all at once, the 85% of the country who are retards would have ignored it because MSNBC and CNN would have covered inconsequential things. It had to be done tactically. The only mistake he made was giving them long enough to crack whatever security he had in place for his information leverage, if he had any, or possibly allowing them to find out the information could be lived with. His other mistake, although it was maybe his only choice was having any faith in any person in American politics, except Ron Paul.

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

This would be what the death sentence is for imo, letting the goyim know the secret pizza code, there was no going back after that. Godspeed you crazy bastard Julian, see you in the afterlife.