Julian Assange faces death penalty as Trump's DoJ files 17 new Espionage Act charges

Julian Assange faces death penalty as Trump's DoJ files 17 new Espionage Act charges

The US still has a good chance to execute him by getting the British Conservatives to extradite him to Sweden which has an unrestrictive extradition treaty with the US. Should that plan somehow fail, they can still push for 170 years in prison (each count can have a maximum of 10 years) by guaranteeing immunity from death penalty.

rt.com/news/460117-us-charges-julian-assange-classified/
zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-23/assange-faces-death-penalty-doj-files-espionage-act-charges
buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/julian-assange-wikileaks-new-charges-us
nytimes.com/2019/05/23/us/politics/assange-indictment.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/05/23/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-indicted-leaks-conspiracy-manning/1207119001/

Attached: wikileaks-assange.jpg (777x480, 56.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/julian-assange-won-mass-surveillance-illegal-spying-here-stay/#0sboIeMkYwxTS9oL.16
yahoo.com/news/the-unabomber-takes-on-the-internet-201549030.html
ihr.org/jhr/v09/v09p305_Marchetti.html
nltimes.nl/2018/12/20/missing-dutch-cyber-expert-still-alive-disappearance-voluntary-friends-believe
wikileaks.org/wiki/British_National_Party_membership_list_and_other_information,_15_Apr_2009
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based UKIP

Good.

and there we go….
"oh no not a big deal just 5 years max penalty"
fucking kikes, I spit on you

Go back to whatever shithole agency you came from nigger cattle

Attached: zh.png (763x3011 1.7 MB, 1.61M)

Attached: anglinCIAwife.png (1000x3170, 714.36K)

Assange should be killed.

Attached: tfwsuicideisactuallyfunny2.png (888x820, 820.56K)

Waste of dubs.

BUMPED. Im a Trump supporter and this could Really tear his image.

INB4 "His image was already fucked goy REEE"

How does it fucking feel to let the president live inside your head rent free

Get the fuck out.

Attached: 076f433f5ae8edb40c7347c72f4616837fb80366bbef94cd1ad1a0995b8986d8.jpg (717x880, 85.08K)

Attached: 8ddf9018e1add6aa3cf335bc1ebab4079e3e6d1e9a8ad4be2f6ca9bacbd60218.png (645x729, 61.28K)

Trump is just a puppet.

Julian Assange admits that Ted Kaczynski was right

Where were you when the founder of wikileaks started paraphrasing the opening statements of the unabomber's manifesto?
thefreethoughtproject.com/julian-assange-won-mass-surveillance-illegal-spying-here-stay/#0sboIeMkYwxTS9oL.16

If you remove the word 'regressive' from that sentence it is a perfect articulation of what Kaczinski said would be necessary for mankind to reestablish liberty and personal freedom.

Kaczinski even read an article discussing assange and basically predicted his capitulation to the unabomber's way of thinking, which can be found here:
yahoo.com/news/the-unabomber-takes-on-the-internet-201549030.html

Where were you when Uncle Ted's wisdom was recognized by the patron saint of technocratic revolution?
Here are Kaczynski's comments on Julian Assange specifically, years before his capitulation.

Attached: uncle.jpeg (640x360, 26.01K)

Nobody was in a better position to prove that than Assange.

Without Assange we wouldn't be anywhere. We'd be dead in the water.

>>>/reddit/
Trump fellation does not belong here. You do not belong her.e

We're still nowhere, user.

We would be somewhere better if we had better hacking skills.

just gotta wait for it…everyone needs 2 terms to do what they said they would in their first

Smoke and mirrors. Trump already has a pardon signed in his drawer. this is too juicy for campaign

Prove it faggot.

will you renounce your support for trump when he doesn't pardon JA, admit you got played and you're a complete fucking idiot?

Based dup XD

Q-LARP told him so.

It's taking me a while to find a fuck to give.

Attached: Cup of Q.png (564x536, 70.15K)

He'll just disappear, naturally. Or think up some other bullshit reason why Trump is the good guy playing 6d chess.

That's because you're retarded.

I'm upset about this to be honest. Even though Assange is probably a communist. Without his drop I wouldn't know so many details about the Podesta family, Clinton mafia, and inner workings of the pedo-Washington-DC-underground, namely James Alefantis Rothschild and that dumb bitch Maria Abrahamic.

Attached: hmm.jpg (378x564, 51.73K)

Reeee for me moshe.

Attached: Make Smugs Real.png (640x360, 260.09K)

I'm still waiting for them to nail the tranny.

You're a tool.

Attached: 9d91fbae44280260fd6cb92e20da071542db759985c38c2e981c2b2d269c5717.jpg (789x410, 58.25K)

Well, if they are any journalists left in the West, this should deter them from doing any investigative journalism in the future. Just be good goys and don't question why there's shit in your sandwich

You're a jew.

Attached: Smug Shrug.jpg (553x438, 62.74K)

Attached: everything is fine.jpeg (854x1000, 144.53K)

Yep, fuck these fan boy faggots who support people rather than ideas. I hope Assange uses the media attention to release enough info to destroy cunts.

I'm sure you realize this is not possible, right?

Then never post your retarded Q-LARP lies here again, you ban evading sack of shit.

That's what I thought.

Your boss would be upset with that kind of language.

If they kill the white wizard they will unleash all manner of unholy demons upon this earth in the form of unrelenting truth seekers hell bent on engulfing the world in flames.

Is this really a bad thing? Not all forms of "acceleration" are helpful but such an enormous betrayal of the one man everyone in Trump's base considers a hero can only work in our favor. Even the King of the Neocon Boomers, Sean Hannity himself has gone out on a limb to support Assange innumerable times. Everyone wrapped up in the Trumpian cult of personality, from Qcumbers to the MAGApedes hold Assange up like the folk heros of old.

If he is extradited and convicted of literally any crime at all, the remaining hardcores in Trump's base will be devastated in the kind of manner that lights a fire of righteous anger fueled by resentment. Resentment is what allowed everyone who knew something about this modern world is fundamentally broken and understood that the globohomo/neoliberal/neocon world order had no answers to send a message of resistance back in 2016. A newly devepoped resentment towards the man selected to deliver that message means tens of millions of Americans suddenly coming to the realization that there is no political solution to the problems they see in our society and that is a very, very dangerous threat for the system.

You won’t do a goddamn thing. Nor will anyone else.

Anyone stupid enough to vote for him will tow the party line and condemn him.

Attached: friedrich-nietzsche-quotes-1843716.jpg (900x600, 58.21K)

First "him" being Trump, second "him" being Assange.

Screenshot this for later.

Well, at least they're consistent.

Attached: oh.jpg (800x463, 209.17K)

They ditched in coordination with the Dems, who also ditched theirs. This should suprise no one here; both parties serve the "top" of society while making overtures to the "bottom."
Trump will win 2020, since the Dem establishment has made every effort to throw the election to him.

It doesn't matter if he wins or loses.

Why are these yids screaming for blood? Just what did Assange dig into? Moloch cults in hollywood? Deer island? Gehenna 2?

He hates white nationalists so much he uploaded thousands of our names to wikileaks causing people to lose jobs and get attacked by reds. Why should any user give a shit if he fries?

Wow neet which naMes?

Wasn't Assange connected with Mossad?

So that I can prove you wrong, yeah.

The price for not killing your enemies is your enemies killing you.
Be violent.
Be free.

He has already lost.

Fuck off TRS

He should have started shitposting from South America. Why would you operate Wikileaks in a Kike-controlled country? That's basically asking to be destroyed. Hell, we're probably all on alphabet watchlists, about to be v& for our views. Perhaps he wanted to be a martyr and raise awareness. I'm not sure; however, he would have been more successful if he had shitposted from a third-world country. He'd probably be shitposting right now. Whatever the case, Assange's fate can serve as a reminder that being a sitting duck is not greatly productive. If you want to damage the system, you have to attack it as much as possible. Never let them take you alive unless you manage to do something huge like blowing up Google with a van full of C4 explosive.

No seriously, get the fuck off this website. We don't support the ZOG emperor here.

get fucked idiot

>>>/reddit/

Hardly a single user here supports Trumpbergstein. His statement is basically correct. He's a traitor and a piece of Zionist filth who deserves to be executed.

kys faggot

Try again magacuck.

I sure hope someone told Uncle Ted about Zig Forums

2019 v Sad

Joan Baez was one of the mistresses of MLK. Her sister Farina was a better singer imo.

I don't know about that but the mainstream has picked up on the whole 'Uncle Ted' meme in the past. It's not limited to rightwing deep ecological theory either, although the leftwing Teddybears just wear his name like a token of resistance whilst supporting the very same elements of the NWO they claim to oppose.

Remember when the shills were telling us he was dead because of some shitty Jewtube cgi? Did they disappear, or did they simply switch tactics and continue to shill here every day?

Ever since the internet became publicly used or daily accessible by >95% of the Western population, the prime tactic of intelligence agencies and others that specialize in that field (many of which are private corporations linked with think tanks) has been to spread disinformation. Not, mind you, about any particular topic, but disinformation about everything. The purpose is to cause widespread confusion such that nobody has any steady ground on which to stake their claims. The worst possible thing any revisionist, serious journalist or political dissident could do in the current year is make truth claims on the basis of rumor.

ihr.org/jhr/v09/v09p305_Marchetti.html

Like said, whether he wins or loses doesn't matter. What matters is the growing fury of the honest man and anything that further stokes that fire. A DoJ indictment of Assange would be like pouring liquid oxygen on already roaring coals. Trump and his administration no longer matter beyond their ability to stoke leftist tempers in a way that draws a reaction from the kind of people we want and need on our side. Invade Iran, indict Assange, or do neither. The first two will cause an irreversible sea change, the latter only delays the inevitable.

>ihr.org/jhr/v09/v09p305_Marchetti.html
This

The "Assange is dead" theory always reeked of an operation to muddy the waters. Think of it like the sort of nonsense spread about 9/11 and pizzagate that looks equally valid in comparison to actual question-worthy evidence to an uninitiated outsider. There is no doubt some really fucky things went on during that day that cannot simply be dismissed as mere coincidence. Just like how the obviously coded language of the Podesta emails cannot be dismissed, the social media outages, sudden elimination of PGP keys from Assange's communications, and random weirdness going on in London that day cannot be dismissed as schizo ramblings.

Personally, I think it was all an operation to force the keyholders for the insurance files to make their move and/or an attempt to trip an automated dead man's switch
By making enough overt moves they, in conjunction with Silicon Valley's cooperation, outed the keyholders or compromised their automated delivery system. It's not hard to believe Wikileaks relied on one too many assumptions of Silicon Valley's supposed neutrality and "commitment to free speech" when designing their method of key delivery. It's easy to imagine starry eyed idealists believing in the "values" of platforms like Twitter enough to trust them as a reliable source of information to trigger a release and/or a reliable delivery method given the context of pre-2016 beliefs surrounding the social media giants. Wikileaks still trusted Twitter enough to be their main broadcast source well into 2017 ffs despite everything pointing to them being a snake in the grass. Assange may have always been alive and their FUD surrounding that day may have buried the facts under a pile of shilltastic bullshit, but something did happen and Wikileaks has acted like a neutered dog ever since (Vault 7 notwithstanding).

F
*awaits Assange deadman's switch*

I call bullshit on this nonsense.

Good, all traitors must hang.

God Bless America and God Bless Donald Trump

Reported.

Based on what?

If a leftist gets the death penalty for naming the ZOG, one has to wonder what a right-winger will get for naming the jew?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (567x323, 394.09K)

RAMADAN over already? You people been mia for over 24 months.

To whom, Biden? Not likely.

Call me crazy, but what's the odds of Assange being more useful to himself being dead on paper?

Attached: 1556133448979.jpg (680x681, 52.63K)

Assange just needs to convert to Judaism, and trump will pardon him. Trump exclusively issues pardons to Jews.

he grew up in some weird cult

in revenge for them burning Assange at the stake like some Giordano Bruno, i'm going to kill at many CIA officers as i can and i won't stop until Assange is free. i plan to stalk the CIA officers and murder them in their homes in their beds while they sleep. i will select CIA personnel at random, with a slight bias towards higher ranking officers, but i am also an opportunist and i will go for easy prey first.

every public figure who ever said they were former CIA in any capacity, such as various book authors and TV personalities–you are hereby on notice, you are advised that you are my lawful prey and i am coming for you.

kys retard

Attached: 2bdf7b17717ec92e243ef04e6d9765c8f6058d549d3669168fd09082faa3e2bb.jpg (625x351, 54.62K)

you're probably right. has everybody forgotten about the strange case of Assange's friend, Arjen Kamphuis, who went missing and still hasn't been found?

nltimes.nl/2018/12/20/missing-dutch-cyber-expert-still-alive-disappearance-voluntary-friends-believe

conveniently, some ex-NSA glow in the dark says he just wanted to disappear for his own mental health. Arjen is right now probably in Gitmo in the CIA's Camp7 secret prison within a secret prison, where he is getting his asshole blow out by Rectal Rehydration pumping the Hummus Lunch Plate Special up his ass by faggy McMuffin pedos who won't stop the torture until Arjen gives them his insurance AES256 keys.

i bet all of Assange's "friends"–the insurance Keymasters–are going through similar world wide persecution and have either been mysteriously disappeared or suicided with 2 shots to the back of the head inside a hotel room locked from the inside or MKULTRA's into a psychosis breakdown.

but it doesn't matter how far the glow in the darks go to neutralize the Keymasters. plan Z has already been taken care of. (thx to Russian GRU.)

the insurance keys will leak and the entire Deep State army can't do shit to stop it from happening. the insurance keys will leak just as surely as the sun will rise tomorrow.

the Deep State is already dead, only they don't know it.

first ive ever heard of this

If he does come Stateside, is it feasible to organize a Bundy standoff to save this man?

The names of BNP members.
wikileaks.org/wiki/British_National_Party_membership_list_and_other_information,_15_Apr_2009
Strange his fanboys on here ignore this fact. He literally wants to give your name and address to your employer and antifa.

Grotesque.

FUCK OFF
ASSANGE IS A HERO!

Calling for the murder of a sitting president gets you nailed for violating the Baker Act and related laws, just saying.

In my opinion the best thing to do would be to prevent his extradition by boarding the plane and creating a disturbance. Simply yelling 'let him go' will force them to remove him from the plane. Like that immigrant rapist that was reported in the news a few months ago in the UK.

How the fuck can USA judge him for "treason" when he isn't a US citizen?

Because it's fucking bullshit, that's why.

So how do you explain this then.

Are you fucking retarded?
You join a political group, your data becomes public. You are a public servant now.

you mean an hero amirite?