MISSISSIPPI MAYOR WILL PAY DRUG DEALERS AND GANG MEMBERS $10,000 TO LEAVE HIS...

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

MISSISSIPPI MAYOR WILL PAY DRUG DEALERS AND GANG MEMBERS $10,000 TO LEAVE HIS CITY

A Mississippi mayor is prepared to spend thousands of dollars of his own money in order to relocate criminals away from his city as part of innovative plans to reduce crime.
Clarksdale Mayor Chuck Espy told a press conference the moving assistance fund will be “as deep as the mayor’s pocket,” starting out at around $10,000.
The hope is that the money will persuade those who commit crimes to move away and start new lives.
“We are talking directly to three groups of people. Drug dealers, gang members, and any wannabe criminals in the city of Clarksdale,” he said.

newsweek.com/mississippi-mayor-clarksdale-chuck-espy-10000-1431347

archive.is/BOVQS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (130.04 KB, 292x219)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.15 MB, 1484x1113)

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

Why do armed gun owners exist?

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

this seems counterproductive
likely to bring drug dealers into the area that can then be payed to leave.

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

Nah, gun buybacks works great too
Got some shoe polish

Attached: 1539812417360.jpg (25.85 KB, 465x478)

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

It is stupid as a nigger mayor. They are probably his cousins though, and he's like "fuck these other niggas and white folks, I'm smart."

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

$10,000's is more than most of those monkeys make in a year off the dole. (Not that half of the apes have ever had a year off of the dole.)

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

take 10k and bail
come back in like 6 months when everybody has forgot
mayor is probably in on it with the nog gangs. here fellow nigs, have 10k of the citie's money (aka from white people)

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

Everyone in that town should just stick their hand out and ask for the $10K to move. Do you need to be on a police watch list or a felon? Can you just say, "I'm a gang member and I'm willing to move". This is rewarding nigger behavior.

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

Looks like a really good way to launder money.

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

this

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

YOu could pay the vietnamese a mere fraction of that money, as cheap as $500 to kill those nigger drug dealers and make their bodies disappear.

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

Off to Mississippi to become a drug dealer for a day.

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

Mississippi is paying niggergeld because they lost the drug war. Here's the deal though, dealers can't just stop selling product. It isn't their decision to make at this point in their lives, and 10k isn't going to save them from their distributers, who will simply kill and replace them. So, whose money is this really? Would I be surprised if the CIA was laundering cash, right in front of fat nigger noses in Mississippi?

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

WTF I LIVE MS NIGGER MAYORS NOW

As opposed to, say, unarmed gun owners, my little leftyshit friend?

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

So why aren't we doing that?

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

cash for CERTAIN opposing gang members to move so his gang can sling in peace

Blessed are the peacemakers an sheeit.

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

their distributers, who will simply kill and replace them

In case you haven't notice a lot of distributors have been killed and aren't being replaced.

William Bennett
William Bennett

Based. Just kidding, what idiot would extort his own citizens to bribe criminals out of his city?

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

A nigger, a nigger would do that

Attached: FB-IMG-1553964553026.jpg (33.2 KB, 720x720)

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

My first thought

My second thought

Jason Long
Jason Long

100% scam. I'll bet anything the mayor has a deal with the gang members to get like 5k kickback and they don't have to go anywhere.

I'd immediately audit the mayor and place all of his financial shit on permanent review.

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

Niggers.

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

No, I have not noticed. Source?

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

We used to kill people for stealing bread.

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

5k kickback
More like 15k and the service of not calling SWAT on their ass.

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

This is a nigger who doesn't understand other niggers. Good education for him. Basically he is giving 10k to every nigger in town.

Josiah James
Josiah James

Quit it user. Go back to fucking LoQuisha and making nigglet babies who will never question anything.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

Obviously, we killed the wrong people.

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

Since when do bullets cost 10,000 a pop?

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

I think the problem is that we stopped.

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

Fucking niggrs vile animals.

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

We used to flay people alive for usury 200 years ago. I think the problem is that we stopped that as well.

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

/thread
If you're a Mississippian then you should do something about this if you actually give a shit

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

Corruption is endemic to the kikes system. The only thing we can do is to disregard the ENTIRE THING as defective.

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

Agreed.

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

those who live within driving distance needs to dress in your scummiest clothes and drive your junkiest vehicle to get in that line. 10,000 emeralds is enough to get yourself reasonably well prepared for any unexpected minecraft raids.

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

Why bother? If he's got niggers for partners, they'll be posting pictures of themselves giving him his share and a hit from their crack pipes on Facebook a few hours after it goes down.

Attached: Nast-Pol.jpg (330.35 KB, 864x733)

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

Why is Mississippi such a shithole? Jackson’s mayor is Chokwe Antar Lumumba, a low-level black nationalist. His father is the senior Chokwe and was a member of the Republic of New Afrika, which wanted to establish a black ethnostate in the south. It’s a shame that when the north won, they didn’t then proceed to kill every white southerner and leave the niggers to their devices. Would’ve made things much better.

Attached: AD1B36AF-7B72-47BC-A8F7-5BB48B62DF63.jpeg (1.5 MB, 1172x658)

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

but happyness is a drug? so after the people who give happyness to others take they $10,000 clarksdale will be a city of the assholes and saddest city in america

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

So hot…wow….

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

Lightskin women are the best.

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Indeed…..9

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

Don't forget US has no real ID document.

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

does that mean he asked niggers to come talk to an official government agent bringing proofs that he commited crimes for the purpose of getting cash?

they will all be "relocated" in prison, won't they?

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Wait until that Criminal Tubman finally gets her $20 bill printed and released or continual delay, and Shieeeet will be hitting da Fan in all those Shitholes with riots, I mean "protests."
Mississippi is one of the best examples of Inmates running the asylum.
The Largest city; Jackson.
Black 81.9%
White Alone 16.6%
In the Entire U.S.A.;
#11 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most people born in the same U.S. state as the city (population 50,000+)" This means Jackson births more than entire State of MS.
#4 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest number of infant deaths per 1000 residents 2007-2013 (pop. 50,000+)"
#18 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest percentage of single-parent households, population 50,000+"
#12 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest average weight of females"
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $22,913
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $88,500
Crime Index 550.1 vs 280.5 National Avg.
#9 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest number of murders per 100,000
etc.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (368.43 KB, 569x398)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (481.69 KB, 634x556)

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

didn’t then proceed to kill every white southerner
Spot the kike

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

Get off the board you fucking chimpanzees.

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

Mayor obviously gets a cut

Carter Price
Carter Price

Exterminate all these fucking niggrs.

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

paying criminals to move
If you're really going to go that retarded route, may I suggest relocation into jew neighborhoods at the very least?

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

A nigger on a dollar is going to be 2 dollar bill taco hell all over again. No one will believe it's real.

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

When the memes become reals

Attached: cover3.jpg (158.79 KB, 992x747)

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

ROMAN EMPIRE
PAYS BARBARIANS TO LEAVE

Whether it's 400 AD or 2019 AD, this is the sign of a society in decline.

Attached: 228250800.jpg (73.51 KB, 620x388)

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

Where to start? Money laundering? Big possibility there. 10K for these nigger scum to leave and then commit crimes elsewhere? Also possible. Niggers take the 10k and stick around and still cause shit? They are that fucking stupid. Either this is one tremendously stupid publicity stunt or criminal activity… or both.

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

pay them an expended 9mm to the dome