MISSISSIPPI MAYOR WILL PAY DRUG DEALERS AND GANG MEMBERS $10,000 TO LEAVE HIS CITY

MISSISSIPPI MAYOR WILL PAY DRUG DEALERS AND GANG MEMBERS $10,000 TO LEAVE HIS CITY

A Mississippi mayor is prepared to spend thousands of dollars of his own money in order to relocate criminals away from his city as part of innovative plans to reduce crime.
Clarksdale Mayor Chuck Espy told a press conference the moving assistance fund will be “as deep as the mayor’s pocket,” starting out at around $10,000.
The hope is that the money will persuade those who commit crimes to move away and start new lives.
“We are talking directly to three groups of people. Drug dealers, gang members, and any wannabe criminals in the city of Clarksdale,” he said.

newsweek.com/mississippi-mayor-clarksdale-chuck-espy-10000-1431347

archive.is/BOVQS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (292x219 3.15 MB, 130.04K)

Why do armed gun owners exist?

this seems counterproductive
likely to bring drug dealers into the area that can then be payed to leave.

Nah, gun buybacks works great too
Got some shoe polish

Attached: 1539812417360.jpg (465x478, 25.85K)

It is stupid as a nigger mayor. They are probably his cousins though, and he's like "fuck these other niggas and white folks, I'm smart."

$10,000's is more than most of those monkeys make in a year off the dole. (Not that half of the apes have ever had a year off of the dole.)

mayor is probably in on it with the nog gangs. here fellow nigs, have 10k of the citie's money (aka from white people)

Everyone in that town should just stick their hand out and ask for the $10K to move. Do you need to be on a police watch list or a felon? Can you just say, "I'm a gang member and I'm willing to move". This is rewarding nigger behavior.

Looks like a really good way to launder money.

this

YOu could pay the vietnamese a mere fraction of that money, as cheap as $500 to kill those nigger drug dealers and make their bodies disappear.

Off to Mississippi to become a drug dealer for a day.

Mississippi is paying niggergeld because they lost the drug war. Here's the deal though, dealers can't just stop selling product. It isn't their decision to make at this point in their lives, and 10k isn't going to save them from their distributers, who will simply kill and replace them. So, whose money is this really? Would I be surprised if the CIA was laundering cash, right in front of fat nigger noses in Mississippi?

WTF I LIVE MS NIGGER MAYORS NOW

As opposed to, say, unarmed gun owners, my little leftyshit friend?

So why aren't we doing that?

Blessed are the peacemakers an sheeit.

In case you haven't notice a lot of distributors have been killed and aren't being replaced.

Based. Just kidding, what idiot would extort his own citizens to bribe criminals out of his city?

A nigger, a nigger would do that

Attached: FB_IMG_1553964553026.jpg (720x720, 33.2K)

My first thought

My second thought

100% scam. I'll bet anything the mayor has a deal with the gang members to get like 5k kickback and they don't have to go anywhere.

I'd immediately audit the mayor and place all of his financial shit on permanent review.

Niggers.

No, I have not noticed. Source?

We used to kill people for stealing bread.

More like 15k and the service of not calling SWAT on their ass.

This is a nigger who doesn't understand other niggers. Good education for him. Basically he is giving 10k to every nigger in town.

Quit it user. Go back to fucking LoQuisha and making nigglet babies who will never question anything.

Obviously, we killed the wrong people.

Since when do bullets cost 10,000 a pop?

I think the problem is that we stopped.

Fucking niggrs vile animals.

We used to flay people alive for usury 200 years ago. I think the problem is that we stopped that as well.

/thread
If you're a Mississippian then you should do something about this if you actually give a shit

Corruption is endemic to the kikes system. The only thing we can do is to disregard the ENTIRE THING as defective.

Agreed.

those who live within driving distance needs to dress in your scummiest clothes and drive your junkiest vehicle to get in that line. 10,000 emeralds is enough to get yourself reasonably well prepared for any unexpected minecraft raids.

Why bother? If he's got niggers for partners, they'll be posting pictures of themselves giving him his share and a hit from their crack pipes on Facebook a few hours after it goes down.

Attached: Nast_Pol.jpg (864x733, 330.35K)

Why is Mississippi such a shithole? Jackson’s mayor is Chokwe Antar Lumumba, a low-level black nationalist. His father is the senior Chokwe and was a member of the Republic of New Afrika, which wanted to establish a black ethnostate in the south. It’s a shame that when the north won, they didn’t then proceed to kill every white southerner and leave the niggers to their devices. Would’ve made things much better.

Attached: AD1B36AF-7B72-47BC-A8F7-5BB48B62DF63.jpeg (1172x658, 1.5M)

but happyness is a drug? so after the people who give happyness to others take they $10,000 clarksdale will be a city of the assholes and saddest city in america

So hot…wow….

Lightskin women are the best.

Indeed…..9

Don't forget US has no real ID document.

does that mean he asked niggers to come talk to an official government agent bringing proofs that he commited crimes for the purpose of getting cash?

they will all be "relocated" in prison, won't they?

Wait until that Criminal Tubman finally gets her $20 bill printed and released or continual delay, and Shieeeet will be hitting da Fan in all those Shitholes with riots, I mean "protests."
Mississippi is one of the best examples of Inmates running the asylum.
The Largest city; Jackson.
Black 81.9%
White Alone 16.6%
In the Entire U.S.A.;
#11 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the most people born in the same U.S. state as the city (population 50,000+)" This means Jackson births more than entire State of MS.
#4 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest number of infant deaths per 1000 residents 2007-2013 (pop. 50,000+)"
#18 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest percentage of single-parent households, population 50,000+"
#12 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the highest average weight of females"
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $22,913
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $88,500
Crime Index 550.1 vs 280.5 National Avg.
#9 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest number of murders per 100,000
etc.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (569x398 481.69 KB, 368.43K)

Spot the kike

Get off the board you fucking chimpanzees.

Mayor obviously gets a cut

Exterminate all these fucking niggrs.

If you're really going to go that retarded route, may I suggest relocation into jew neighborhoods at the very least?

A nigger on a dollar is going to be 2 dollar bill taco hell all over again. No one will believe it's real.

Attached: cover3.jpg (992x747, 158.79K)

ROMAN EMPIRE
PAYS BARBARIANS TO LEAVE

Whether it's 400 AD or 2019 AD, this is the sign of a society in decline.

Attached: 228250800.jpg (620x388, 73.51K)

Where to start? Money laundering? Big possibility there. 10K for these nigger scum to leave and then commit crimes elsewhere? Also possible. Niggers take the 10k and stick around and still cause shit? They are that fucking stupid. Either this is one tremendously stupid publicity stunt or criminal activity… or both.

pay them an expended 9mm to the dome