In this thread I want you to choose a subject and make an image with as many redpilled facts on that subject as...

In this thread I want you to choose a subject and make an image with as many redpilled facts on that subject as possible.
-
It can be a demographic of the world population, a historical event, or a political policy or ideology, or even one image containing lessons on philosophy, logic, science, and skepticism, especially regarding how to spot an argument or agenda (and how to detect bullshit)*.
-
*The last one is needed because we live in a world where most white people have forgotten how to think critically.
-
They assume science boils down to a consensus of the scientific community, that the person making the claim is more important than the claim itself, that racism is a thing that matters, but not enough to have a proper definition, and with no distinction regarding whether an instance of it entails support for the use of force or coercion against person or property, or even a desire to subject a group to any form of harm or displeasure.
-
anyways, when making and sharing your images, remember to stay away from anything other than listing facts and sources, and to avoid using any offensive words like "kike" or "nigger" or using any offensive images like "bix nood" or "happy merchant", finally, we must also take care to not outright spell out what the facts mean with any text that is not a fact itself, we can't put up something like "this is why gays are mentally ill pervserts", we must use neutral language like "a few random facts about the LGBT comunity".
-
This is not only to stop people from reading it, but also to avoid seeming emotionally invested, what we want is for the audience to simply look at an image that could possibly agree or disagree with them, and they need to look at the facts being listed to find out which case it is, they start noting a pattern in all the facts listed, that none of them are proper facts to share with others, and they also have sources listed to back each of them up (try to include independent or neutral sources when possible, but any sources are fine so long as they are solid).
-
So then what? well, we put them up fucking everywhere just before elections, so that people see forbidden knowledge and one side hiding it while making no effort to refute the claims (because as we know, they can't), nothing will scare them more than this.
-
One subject I really want an image of is the kikes, I want everything anyone needs to know about them in one place that I can paste to every lamppost in the area. Be sure to include evidence of their motives and expected outcome, in addition to proof of them not seeing themselves as white and seeing themselves as belonging to the jewish racial collective.
-
I always get the question "why?", because they assume jews are endlessly-forgiving eternally-compassionate individualist egalitarians (that "don't see race" or "keep the past in the past") like whites are, show them some proof that this is simply not the case, that jews are racial supremacists with a racial hatred for gentile whites (their enemies are not the muslims or arabs, it's christians and gentiles).

Attached: 1a0c945564e9dfc55fbc27c067119b00dd58a70ec13604c9b20c5b0ac4d01127.jpg (906x1024, 190.64K)

For fuck's sake, you could have just written "redpill thread" and left it at that, but we already have one or two of those in the catalog, so even then this thread is a failure.
Sage for slide thread.

kys faggot, this for the creation of redpills, not the sharing of old ones.

Heil!

It's late where I am, but if someone could post some ideas I could work on them a bit tomorrow. If someone already has the material, I can make it into a nice graphic.
Ideas: Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Jewish influence, Reich stuff.

Bumping this effort thread AND hh
tl;dr - OP wants posters with as many red pills on the subject at hand as possible.

If someone wants to search the archives, there was a race-mixing thread with a bunch of links.

That user probably means that your font is too small and boring. You should have a larger font of fine points and even use vertical text or text rotated all around, even cutting off parts that the reader can fill in with their own thought process.

Its important to make the reading of infographics a game for the reader.

No, he's definitely talking about the thread. I'm not the OP btw. That info-graphic is also older than dirt. I could remake it tomorrow.

Stop making redpill threads you faggots!!
SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

SAGE

This is clearly different. These could be easily printed out and left places

If anyone has any more of these I'm going to do fun things with them.

shit, I gotta buy a color printer. there's a lot of shit you could do with the ability to create physical copies of images en-masse.

Exactly. Print them out or even better yet put QR codes in bathroom stalls to the images.

Attached: breaking news.PNG (752x424, 466.56K)

let's start with some holocaust stuff?

reviving this thread

I was thinking about posting an image containing a list of names, the biggest, most powerful, most influential, etc. names in the leadership of our enemies, I'm talking the highest-priority targets for any hypothetical user with a working deathnote to begin with.
Once we know the guys at the top of our enemies' hierarchies, and what they do (what positions they hold, what responsibilities they have, what organizations they control, etc.), it is easier to name the names to the people who are being unknowingly controlled by them.

I believe that we have more than one enemy, because everyone who is not with us is against us, and some of our enemies are enemies to each other also (under certain circumstances, in other cases they may well set aside their differences to work together against us), thus, we can also use this info to d+c our opposition and prevent them from co-operating in the interest of the extinction of our race/ideology.

This is where you're making a mistake. Leftists walls of text come from the fact that they don't have a single strong point.

< Fags rape kids. Kids raped by fags become fags. Trannies and drag queens are kid raping fags.

This is all you need to know.

Because they rape kids.

Because they rape kids.

Same thing we do with everyone who supports raping kids.

Ask them why they support raping kids.

Attached: 8d85cd1fc690f1c5f215d02c8b8a9449d4123c86bd0a79c0baaf5fb5054eeeaf.png (1012x734, 428.85K)

First, you have the lgbt flag in op.
And thats why gilbert used a rainbow flag for lgbt.

What if these pics are not just for normies, but also for us?

A repository of all of our knowledge on a given subject that can be saved as one file that can be easily referred to by anons who need to quickly know everything there is to know about said subject.

Like a spark's notes study guide in the format of a single image, not only will this allow nons to fill in any gas they may have in their knowledge concerning a certain area, but it will also help anons to prepare fr any sort of internet argument they may be having*.

*thus preventing them from being bested by a situation in which their incomplete knowledge failed them, such as one question that requires them to then either bullshit their way through or refer to less-trustworthy informational resources.

they can also be shared with friends and family that need to get the facts straight on an issue, or be posted around public places in order to redpill the people who fin them, or to stir up some shit with the news media, thus attracting the attention of rebellious youths in the first stages of their enlightenment (bring them to us, and swelling our numbers with naive edgelord newfags, and once they arrive, we are, as they say, "really good at recruiting" without even trying).

good to know

Kill the gays #MAGAconDACA

(((Freemasons))) and (((Kikes))) recruiting for their all biologically male Hollywood.