"Nobody in Russia Takes Pompeo, or Trump, Seriously Anymore"

"Trump’s human and political failure is just the symptom of a much larger underlying condition, a very American condition in essence, a complete loss of touch with the reality."

russia-insider.com/en/nobody-russia-takes-pompeo-or-trump-seriously-anymore/ri27030

Short, precise, to the point. Open the kvetch valves, mutts.

Attached: d8a7b66a9d3579c7376eb1f3c7203a66019bbd04677282e3bdc0c9c72d64ac95.jpg (512x500, 62.76K)

Said nobody ever

>>>/cuckchan/

The only good thing from Russia is malnourished little girls who grow up to be hot in America.

Attached: bonerpatrol.png (837x447, 317.07K)

I don't take them seriously either.

I'm American, and I don't care what my countrymen think, let alone what Ivan thinks, but is Martyanov a kike? I can't tell with russkie kike names. Who plays this russia v usa game but kikes?

weak thread, OP

The Trump/Pompeo record:
Fail
Fail
Fail
Fail
Fail
Fail
Fail
Fail

Despite all this, Trump will be reelected, because the Dems will run whoever has the least chance of energizing their base, i.e. Biden.

And what we should do about that?

Be less of a patriotard and broaden your sources of news coverage.

Vladivostok. Blond viking woman heaven

(((Russia)))

This.

Fuck you shareblue Trump 2020

Elections aren't real.

All niggerkikes.

They are unironically right.
Putin has repeatedly licked zion asshole, has vowed to ethnically replace whites with muslim tar. The exact same as Trump.

So really..any OP that makes a thread about ZOGnald or PutItinMyass is fucking gay and probably sucks cocks on the downlow and should be banned by mods, but won't.
Neither is liked, including (((you)))

/Thread

Reported for Trump support.

Attached: Bozhe moi.png (591x689, 43.18K)

Attached: Mini Me-ski.jpg (437x550, 72.04K)

Why are leftists larping in pol while they can just kill themselves? Look OP. Democrats are continually preventing Trump from doing his job since he began his presidency. Pelosi was having a mental breakdown in front of the public few hours ago. unable to form intelligible sentences! You still got the nerve to badmouth Trump you filthy lying fucking rat?

oy vey

>(((sources say))) Trump sux

Hear that, goys? Oh well, might as well pack it up and go home.

(((sources say)))
>(((sources say))) Trump sux

Gee I wonder why would (((sources))) say that in Zig Forums

Wouldn't batman support zog?

He'll be reelected because of the economy and the utter self-defeating insanity of the Democrats.
You omitted the Boers, whom Trump handed over to Pompeo, a business school moron who was already on record saying he didn't think anything was happening in South Africa.

Read the books, his position on criminals is pretty clear.

but it do