PAEDOPHILIA PROMOTED AS "SEXUAL ORIENTATION" IN US SCHOOLS

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

Pedophilia will now be taught as a "sexual orientation" as part of the official public school curriculum in California.

<Government school officials in California think it is “really important” to teach children about pedophilia and pederasty because it is a “sexual orientation.” That is according to a top official for California's Brea School District, who admitted to parents that it was being done — and that it would continue despite the outrage. Watch Assistant Superintendent of Curricula Kerrie Torres in the Brea, California, School District admit this IN PUBLIC!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=FjrRt75mYqE

Zig Forums was right again!

Other urls found in this thread:

arivify.com/property/search/u8VN9vXa8
instagram.com/ktorresbousd
linkedin.com/in/kerrie-torres-68221543
bousd.us/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1180119&type=d&pREC_ID=1427468
meguca.org/nya/5935368#p6354059
zillow.com/homedetails/348-Cienaga-Dr-Fullerton-CA-92835/25358971_zpid/

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

So, I may not have received the email or something, but, um, when do we start shooting?

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

If it was right then it would accept the loli pill
There is no other way. This is the future. TAKE IT

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

Being such an OP
Shitslkin jibbereze >commentaru

Attached: Pedophilia-Taught-as-“Sexual-Orientation”-in-California-Schools.mp4 (1.91 MB, 202x360)

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

when do we start shooting?

When Nigerian UN troops are brought in to maintain order

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

This wouldn’t happen in a White Ethnostate or a White Ethnoglobe.

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

Zig Forums is always right

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

Where I come from people call it the PEDOPHILE PILL and no one but brain damaged degenerate filthy alien kikes are ‘proud’ to be pedophiles.

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

At least the UN troops are ‘color coded’

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

Attached: 6F2C26E2-563D-482B-A63F-44D8C7B2E58F.jpeg (8.88 KB, 253x200)

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

brb moving to California

Attached: pedobear-1714073c.jpg (13.98 KB, 460x288)

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

Is accelerationism the official policy of California or what?

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

faaaaaaak

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

We all knew this was coming, it was only a matter of time. Now how can this be used to redpill people, I wonder? Can't wait for media to silence people talking about this publicly so it escalates even further. Great times ahoy!

Both faggots.
anything <(developed)14 is literal pedophile Semite filth tier and you should be semi-ashamed if you are white
mp4 related is the current state of affairs globally

Attached: I-just-shit-myself-edp445.mp4 (7.69 MB, 1280x720)

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

Where I come from people call it the GAY PILL and no one but brain damaged degenerate filthy alien kikes are ‘proud’ to be gays.
This is where normies were 20 years ago. If the window "could never shift" for homosexuals, what makes you think that the slippery slope can't make pedos publicly celebrated?

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

Can't wait for media to silence people talking about this publicly
This is what happened with the gay movement. Everyone silenced the fags and they became a protected class, whereby their promotion became a huge chance for virtue signaling.

Once pedos become "victims" like the gays did, normies will virtual signal and spiral pedos into normalcy.

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

No clickshekels for you moshe.

Colton Wilson
Colton Wilson

^ jew

Joseph Martinez
Joseph Martinez

use adblock retard

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

Eliminate all Jews.

Attached: Jews---Feminism-and-Gas.JPG (429.22 KB, 2612x1529)

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

Attached: 4stages.jpg (82.9 KB, 960x507)

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

I pray for our white brothers who will be fighting in California. We will defeat the spic hoards and take back our lands, and we will cleanse our lands of this filth.

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

Woman in video:

KERRIE FELICIA TORRES

Assistant Superintendent
of Brea-Olinda School District

348 Cienaga Dr
Fullerton, CA 92835-1010
——

Property Info

-Account ID: ORG-29307124
-Land Use Code: 101
-Line Valuation Size: 0.165 acres
-Assessor: Claude Parrish
-Bathrooms: 2
-Bedrooms: 5
-Building -Area: 2,692
-Garage Size: 638
Half Baths: 1

__
__

Associated Phones:

(310) 508-5222 - Wireless
(562) 691-7603 - LandLine/Services
(310) 908-5222 - Wireless
(562) 699-4907 - LandLine/Services
__

Email:

[email protected]
[email protected]
__

Vehicles:

2012 Honda Pilot
VIN: 5FNYF3H67CB028136
__

A.K.A.

Kerrie Felicia Weiglin
Kerrie Weiglin
Kerrie F Singleton
Kerrie F Torresand Kerrie F Torres
__

Social Media

Twitter:
www twitter.com/ousdseced

Instagram
instagram.com/ktorresbousd

LinkedIn
linkedin.com/in/kerrie-torres-68221543

About Page:
bousd.us/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1180119&type=d&pREC_ID=1427468
__

Possible Businesses

"KTW Enterprises"
820 Teakwood Ave
La Habra CA 90631
__

Previous Addresses

- 5848 Pickering Ave
Whittier, CA 90601-3008

- 900 Brighton St
La Habra, CA 90631-3304

- 10544 Dalmation Ave
Whittier, CA 90604-1414

- 920 Brighton St
La Habra, CA 90631-3304

- 1231 Hillandale Ave, UNIT 21
La Habra, CA 90631-5234
__
__

RELATIVES

Jon Peter Weiglin
Age 60
820 Teakwood Ave
La Habra, CA 90631-6980
[email protected]
(310) 508-5222 - Wireless
(714) 526-5122 - LandLine/Services
(714) 882-9713 - Wireless
(562) 846-7370 - Wireless
(714) 447-9515 - LandLine/Services
(323) 846-7370 - LandLine/Services
(562) 691-7603 - LandLine/Services
——

Alexander C Weiglin
Age 28
65 Tallwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94014-1836
(503) 334-6288 - Wireless
(714) 588-3311 - Wireless
(714) 588-0771 - Wireless
Possible Associates:
Barry S Goldberg
Lori A Goldberg
——

Diana Chantal Weiglin
Age 41
17691 Helenbrook Ln
Huntington Beach, CA 92649-4860
[email protected]
[email protected]
(714) 588-0771 - Wireless
(714) 931-9893 - Wireless
——

Chuck Weiglin
Age 56
606 E Date St
Brea, CA 92821-5405
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
(714) 870-1954 - LandLine/Services
(714) 588-5884 - Wireless
(949) 612-7996 - LandLine/Services
(503) 691-5859 - LandLine/Services
(714) 692-5126 - LandLine/Services
(503) 590-1100 - LandLine/Services
——

<t. Abraxas

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

sex refers to male or female, the two sexual orientations are androphilic (straight women and fags) and gynephilic (straight men and lesbians) more often represented as homo/hetero (same/opposite) which is defined in respect to the possessor.

Body types (fat/thin, blonde/brunette, tall/short, white/black, pre-pubescent/mid-pubestcent/post-pubescent) are not sexes, so we should come up with appropriate terms for describing that otherstuff.

some hick saying "answer me why you're teaching pedophilia in school"
response is "we are teaching historical perspectives of how gender relations and different types of sexual orientations have existed in history"
"a man and a boy is an orientation?"
"something that's occurred in history"

OP's title is misleading. This specifically wasn't called an orientation, but part of an overall platform about gender relations. The "and different types of SO" doesn't necessarily referred to this, and that's how they'll defend it.

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

This is the fantasy pedos have that never lives up to reality. Even in shit third world countries rife with warlords, corruption, and inhumane living conditions the local village pedophile will be killed and have his mouth stuffed with his chopped off testicles.

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

Imagine exercising the mental gymanstics to explain to children that the perverts that are lusting after them do this because of their 'sexual orientation'.

These people deserve death.

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

Pedophilia is also being pushed on White Nationalist forums as well.
The jews repeating "Women Are Children" in woman-bashing threads are trying to fuck with your psyche so that having sexual relations with a women = having sex with a child.

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

women are equal to men goy

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

Shut the fuck up, you worthless jewish cocksucker

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

Progress at an incredible pace. Makes one wonder if accelerationism might be the best path path to correction after all.

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

CA anons, login to your favorite console, load up GTA V, and get to work on this sick cunt!

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

Dotr. Pieces of shit.

Robert Clark
Robert Clark

If this receives the national outrage that it rightly deserves then this will be a massive redpill against the insidious parasite that is (((Political Correctness))).
It might be time to introduce the child-friendly happy little bear to the normie masses.

Attached: pb-yeah.jpg (37.3 KB, 700x554)

Joseph Martinez
Joseph Martinez

The one positive of all this shit happening in California is, the state is minority white. It's going to kill the birthrates and stability of coming generations of shit-skin kids in Cali. Why is there a higher per capita rate of trannies and homosexuals in non-whites communities? Because per capita they're more likely to live in urban cesspits.

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

good thing i took recordings of my bluepilled "friends" saying that pedophilia is bad and wrong. guess i can blackmail them with it now

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

She said they are teaching history

Attached: age-of-consent-in-europe-(history).jpg (765.04 KB, 1907x2182)
Attached: consent.png (48.58 KB, 489x2309)

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

Normies and women are enablers of the Jew.

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

True enough, however, don't think that this will always remain the case. Fags were once in a similar position to pedos, and look at where we're all at now?

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

It's such an obvious progression. All anyone needs to do is look at the inherent limitations in an argument. Literally every argument for homosexual acceptance could be used for pedo acceptance by changing a few words. People were right to be alarmed. There's a reason NAMBLA marched with the fags in the 70's. It's always been on the edges of the avant-garde liberalism/radical countercultural movement. Allen Ginsburg (shitty jew poet behind a lot of "beat" stuff) was a pedo. None of it is a secret but all of it can get you attacked as an "alarmist" because jew narratives right now are threats.

Did you fall for the word salad? This is how educators obfuscate. They'll never directly answer straight questions, they know they're being subversive so they rely on plausible deniability. Isolate troublemakers and quarantine/socially shame anyone who raises their voice.

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

yes, we’re normalizing anal sex for high schoolers because, well, you have horny teens and our faculty has (((needs))) so we thought it would reduce the pregnancy rate

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

The other jews were the first ones to kick NAMBLA out of the buggery parade. This was right around the time Reagan took office. (Carter’s drug czar by comparison did coke with the head of NORML.)

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

How long did Weimar last again?

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

Has to do with hispanics having a history of invest and pederastry. They have a thing like the moser rule (no snitching) that the kikes have.

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

Apples and oranges. Put children into the mix of any political issue, including buggery recruitment, and “pride” isn’t a factor.

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

KERRIE FELICIA TORRES
Some people are going to be confused about this, but those people have never seen a jew-spic. Many spics are part sephardic jew.

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

Literally every argument for homosexual acceptance could be used for pedo acceptance by changing a few words.
Except for the whole 'mutual legal consent' part. Pedophilia isn't wrong because it deviates from the norm, it is wrong because prepubescent children, generally speaking, cannot consent, nor can they be held legally responsible for initiating sexual contact (and the chances of a prepubescent minor doing the initiating of sexual contact is near null). After puberty begins, the mind sufficiently matures and society considers them liable for their actions and capable of consent. And while you mention NAMBLA, you neglect to mention that at their height they never had more than a few hundred members, and likely no more than a few thousand supporters in a country of hundreds of millions. Furthermore, they have been defunct for ages because, as it turns out, if you organize a group around sexual crimes and publicly declare your intent to commit said sexual crimes, the FBI will infiltrate you.

Attached: pm3iqrxDo91uy2b65-540.jpg (29.82 KB, 540x675)

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

B-but the law says x
Legislation was altered specifically for the recognition of homosexual rights and then specifically altered again for the trannies who came after them. Time after time the (((progressives))) have shown everyone that laws are not set in stone.

Attached: pb-peek.jpg (1.7 KB, 127x118)

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

It's being done to accommodate the refugees.
Many will end up working in schools.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (566.47 KB, 738x496)

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

Attached: MadThad-on-Boku-no-Pico.png (10.48 KB, 607x221)
Attached: Madthad-6.jpg (15.01 KB, 478x345)

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

Except for the whole 'mutual legal consent' part.
Watch what you wish for, user.

Attached: video-shows-toddlers-understand-consent.jpg (114.31 KB, 656x754)

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

feminist will never allow the age of consent to go any lower then 18. (((special considerations))) will be made for women, gays, tranny's, and foreigners. however, regular citizens (white men) will never be afforded such leniency. i'll believe mass pedophilia acceptance is here when the vast majority of normies start celebrating it and defending it like they do with homos and dykes.

Attached: ltOEor1.jpg (134 KB, 750x736)

William Bailey
William Bailey

(((Leftypol))) supports this sexual liberation. Normie sex is bourgeois.

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

they will not enact those laws in shitholes, only in civilized countries were they know the vast majority of people cannot be brainwashed into accepting fucking children. Where I come from, there was a known molester living in my grandparents village and children were literally tormenting him daily calling him a childfucker

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

Someone needs to arm Chris Hanson.

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

TORRES
Oh hey, a spic who thinks that fucking kids is normal. What a shock.

Attached: Fun-for-the-whole-family.png (347.05 KB, 836x676)

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

Attached: 82e9c782412e63b99e26d08cb36004f3384b26f7fdf87bed8296f190907be0e4.gif (532.82 KB, 310x380)

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

Anybody call her yet or do I have to drop what I'm doing and tell the bitch what's what myself?

Attached: ed20d69b5c83eb849a8fdc0e337645acf09212176d9d6f9e840fd7aa836ee5c2.jpg (611.76 KB, 855x630)

Henry Price
Henry Price

Pedos are normal faggot. They were normal up until kike capitalism.

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

If you don't kill the enemy, the enemy wins.
Start by killing her

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

*ahem* White elites and the (((collaborators))) have been anti-pedo because it *AHEM* LOWERS THE BIRTH RATE YOU FOOLS.

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

Hit the showers.

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

This woman has a name and an address… I wonder what it is

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

Wonder no more. See

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Will you stop spreading degenerate filth USA or is Iran doing this too?

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

going back to the pre-kiked era of AoC, when whites created the Renaissance, industrial revolution, scientific revolution and conquered the world
the kikes are right, AoC should be 18, by which time most females have lost the ability to pair bond with a single male, and population reproduction drops to genocidal rates

pick one

Attached: US-aoc.png (26.81 KB, 840x944)
Attached: aoc4.jpg (43.57 KB, 480x323)
Attached: aoc3.jpg (186.68 KB, 676x783)
Attached: aoc2.jpg (258.93 KB, 789x1024)

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

HEAVY FUCKING AUTIST BREATHING IN THAT VID GOD DAMN

Attached: IMG-0844.PNG (695.7 KB, 640x1136)

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

go for it, but record the call for posterity's sake.

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

Oh look, another (1) pro-pedophilia post. Your images have been BTFO every single time they're posted, jew. Your freezing temperature IQ never seems to learn more than whatever you've been programmed.

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

BUMP THIS THREAD, IT'S BEING SLID

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

Attached: 1525015228-aki.jpg (28.21 KB, 480x480)

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

15 years

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

Your images have been BTFO every single time they're posted, jew.
stfu kike. i posted infographics, u posted fuck all. no-one here falls for your 0/10 effort

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

infographics
Your second image shows proof that a white community does not want pedophiles and banned it without any jewish intervention. So by your own argument, you're wrong. Don't get me started on your fourth one, I was in the thread when it was originally screencapped, and I other anons proceeded to rip apart your jewish narrative. I believe you're the same jew that posted it, and to this day you keep crawling back whenever pedophilia is brought up, ignorant to any past conversation.

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

THIS THREAD IS BEING SLID

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

Bump

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

Your second image shows proof that a white community does not want pedophiles and banned it without any jewish intervention
shows proof
evidently you're desperate to rush to the conclusion of 'proof'. you've claimed mere statement of AoC at certain times and places is 'proof' of your agenda. You are glowing the dark as an agent of the current paedo-hebe sex slavery industry. Are u a paki or policeman? You are known to run \ control and profit from child sex slavery.

pedophiles
AoC laws don't involve paedo. Yet you mention it? AoC was raised from hebe to epheb.
You bring it up because you are trying to make pre-kiked AoC culture seem as bad as possible. Because the truth is not as bad as you'd like it to be.

Don't get me started on your fourth one
please do. you are glowing in the dark as an agent of the paki sex slaver gangs with the assignment to suppress discussion of truth about AoC , and your arguments are retarded as fuk. i want everyone here to read your crap

your crap can help moticate me to create a new infograph on who exactly were the agitators and their backers for raising AoC. Zig Forums doesn't have a good one yet. pic related, a kike backed lesbian, feminist and suffragette agitator for raising AoC

Attached: AoC5.png (275.99 KB, 760x884)

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

my images only mean what I want them to mean
you're a sandnigger
You've used the same images for nearly 3 years now, nigger. If you wanted to do anything by now you'd have done it, but you're a welfare nigger that would be locked up and beaten to death in a European world. You would rather a civilized society become degenerate by partaking in pedophilia, which is only practiced by sandniggers, jew, spics, niggers, and non-working class, welfare whites.
muh subhumans do it we should to
You're only alive today because advanced technology and communists have spared your life from natural selection. You're in your 50s, never married, masturbate daily and wish you could marry a child, thinking that will turn you into a functioning human.

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

Ever notice it's always the anti-pedo threads that get slid to death? Every fucking time, and the same pedophile shills who jump at any chance to justify it somehow always show up within minutes of the thread being posted. On both chans.

Anti-pedo bump.

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

Even (((liberals))) admit that Weimar was a failure, not because it was so degenerate, but because it was managed so improperly.

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

I don't know. I've been seeing advertisements lately with White couples and White children. Looks like the kikes are letting up on the gas a bit since they realize that the goyim know.

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

Hickery, Dickery, Dock, Bitch

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

Two years.

Attached: STGer.png (1.49 MB, 1024x636)

Lincoln Harris
Lincoln Harris

which is it?
jews are raising age of consent to stop us from breeding
or
jews are pushing pedophilia

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

yeah except replace hitler with a white woman and those soldiers with niggers and you get a more realistic view

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

THIS THREAD IS BEING SLID

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

Bitch, you know what else has occured in history? This time, the shoah is real.

Attached: jew.webm (2.71 MB, 640x360)

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

You're only alive today because advanced technology and communists have spared your life from natural selection.
Kek. I’m just going to leave these here. On the plus side, normalization will make blackmailing politicians harder. Honk honk faggots.

Attached: B2C69549-F8C3-4946-B96B-7C4A1C372DEF.jpeg (425.13 KB, 1664x940)
Attached: DC0609D9-112C-4F6C-BC7E-73C7B9BAA844.jpeg (183.55 KB, 1152x990)
Attached: FE67988A-4E76-4B1A-BD53-CBBD42CF6100.png (291.57 KB, 498x417)
Attached: 89CAD445-CEEB-47D9-8A47-25E43292DC8D.jpeg (177.84 KB, 1200x1163)

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

Kill yourself

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

I wasn’t taught this in my childhood. But get this: I didn’t know the arguments against it, I didn’t know the taboo, I didn’t know what damage it does, I didn’t know I should tell someone about… something, lol. Not the right place to specify, but the crazy thing about “something” is I know she had a similar info-environment to mine. Maybe she didn’t know either.

So in the spirit of being who I needed as a child I’m not going to assume this is an evil plot to normalize pedophilia. Maybe it’ll funnel pedos into simulated outlets that get them far from access to children, too.

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

Muh pedophilia. Now non-Aryans being able to legally have sex with Aryan females, that's something to get upset about nya~
meguca.org/nya/5935368#p6354059

Attached: 855a9ad6fc77b80b5840f46924d7156f00e32e0e.jpg (118.04 KB, 708x999)

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

Something about teaching this as a sexual orientation: I’m a faggot who isn’t a pedophile who used to have a political commitment to tolerating pedophilia. The tolerance I had wasn’t “giving them access to children” it was more “not being murderous even though people who molest children kind of deserve murder, because if we murder them they’ll just be totally concealed”. So I was willing to be “in community” with such people as long as they didn’t harm children in any way I knew of.

My commitment eventually broke because I got framed as a pedophile, which pissed me off forever, so to speak. People fucking know how unpopular that shit is. But that didn’t change the basic reason why I’d be tolerant: in order to learn who people really are, we have to not-murder their true selves. So I didn’t become murderous, because no darksider am I (I’m a bridge made of peace), but I did get disgusted enough to stop actually promoting not-murder for a while.

If we teach pedophilia as a sexual orientation, pedos will find it easier to live, but they’ll find it harder to hide. Catch that? It’s the hiding we should hate, because known pedos don’t get access to children while hidden pedos sometimes do.

Owen White
Owen White

Aryan means the same thing as nigger, you degenerated halfwit narcissist. Grow some pride, real pride, the soul-deep kind that doesn’t exalt criminality.

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

We are coming up on the datajack era, the neural linkage era, and if we teach people about pedophilia one of the technological returns will be this:

immersive child molestation simulators that feel as real as skin-on-skin without psychologically injuring any real child

Mark my words, pedophiles will take that in preference to being hunted and hated. If they want to simulate the experience of violating taboos in a society that hates them, that’s just a coat of paint on the simulation.

Another technological return of the datajack era:

Voluntary neural reprogramming that eradicates unwanted impulses like forbidden attractions and that song stuck in your head.

Everyone will take that for something when the tech matures enough. Antivirtual pedophiles will take it in preference to being hunted and hated

Lightside allegiance is the only damned way to really get rid of pedophilia for good. Let’s not conserve it with punishment and hatred. Judge not, but accept the light that shines for you!

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

If we bring pedophilia into the light, we’ll have a less retardedly inquisitorial leadership. Pedos are “dead” if exposed to the public, so they’re used as disposable puppets by the Enslaved Masters. It’s corruption via blackmail. If we defy enslavement and continue trying to rescue the “dead” leaders, we can press abolitionism onwards and have a better world, which,

not coincidentally,

will also be a world with fewer pedophiles.

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

There are two perfect reciprocities: the kind that kills nobody and the kind that kills everybody. Be of the reciprocity of life, be the bridge made of peace. In the era of sufficient biotechnology the peaceful will at last conquer entropy to live forever. The more we are the peaceful, the closer we get to that era of sufficient biotechnology.

Be of such true nature as remains alive in full recursion of your true nature!

If you kill pedophiles, they become more useful to the Enslaved Masters who know how to achieve all ends save their own freedom, and thus pedophilia rises. This happens for all that is killed, for the enslavement of the masters is that they rule the army of the damned who are kept loyal by the long knives of damnation. Damn none; redeem all; save the lives even of the enslaved masters.

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

If we find peaceful places for pedophiles they will become useless to corruption’s slaves, and will find their joys in light thereafter. We will know them by their simulations and worry not for their harm unto others, for in light they will wear willingly the mark that excludes. Build the archipelago! Adore the unity of separation! We may have in truth an epic of impossible perfection!

And indeed, teaching pedophilia as a sexual orientation is part of that, for we must to keep the hazardous souls from our children know who those hazardous souls are. We cannot solve the crimes unknown.

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

The serpents who own academia and media are now teaching your children that being raped is woke. Note that this won't include 14 year old white girls marrying 28 yo white guys like some of you fags who apologize for this shit think. It means your little daughter dancing for hooting niggers and your little son dancing for methed-up fags, all the while jews film it and put it on reality tv.

This sort of stuff is how normalfags open their eyes to the bigger causes. Spread it.

Attached: Capture.PNG (165.21 KB, 409x309)

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

One of the joys in my life is that posting this rhetoric here is a kick in the teeth of people who owe me apologies, but who will never, ever give them to me.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

Wtf I love the left now

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

As a serpent myself (literal Satanist), let me tell you academia isn’t serpents. They got grundy, started purging people, made a Heaven’s Nest and claimed the right to kick people out of it. For being uninclusive, supposedly, but that was steaming shit. Angels lie and blame demons; it’s what the words mean. The halo effect is the degree to which someone is irrationally trustworthy, while demonization is the degree to which someone is irrationally disbelieved.

We ought to legalize meth. Why would faggots use it? To have more energy and less appetite, making them more sexually appealing? Protip: faggots care about their health in an ongoing way. If they use meth it’ll show us all how to use it better.

As for being raped being woke..? No, rape is still a special kind of evil. Nobody wants to include that. Rape won’t be truly includeable in society until pedophilia is, and it’ll be under the same terms: you’ll need all the right brainwares.

John Diaz
John Diaz

By which I mean if I use meth it’ll be to show the world how to use it better, lol. I’m a fat faggot who wants to end the war on drugs. Obesity is one of the major consequences of the war on drugs. Take down the restrictions and people will get slimmer as they learn to use stimulants.

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

That shit's fucking decades away, if not centuries, especially if we keep spending all our time and effort on racism studies instead of studying consciousness and spirituality. This isn't Hyperion, nerd.

If we teach pedophilia as a sexual orientation, pedos will find it easier to live, but they’ll find it harder to hide
No they won't. They'll hide just as easily.

As a serpent myself (literal Satanist)
Ohhh lol. Lay off the pipe, poojabber.

Attached: christchan.jpg (31.04 KB, 474x474)

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

guy spends years molesting children in a video game
goes and shoots up a real school full of children
<"WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?!"
<"WHAT DON'T BLAME MUH VIDYA!!"

Attached: 1495227754161.png (729.1 KB, 1457x1080)

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

There are people in my past who were too smart to be honest and now they suffer because they damned a peaceful honest person, making their opposition more honestly peaceful. They suffer because peaceful honesty is the force of gravity in human politics, and as the left wants to win they want to have the peaceful honest people.

The left mostly does have the peaceful honest people. You can confess your sins to the left and they’ll try to find your inclusions. They’ll try to find you your place in the symphony of life. So… Well, I’m a leftist again, but I’m never gonna be pure again until I get those apologies. For I live, fuckers; I am the bridge that shouldn’t be. I’m always likely to be posting rhetoric where it shouldn’t be and confusing the battlelines until such time as a few special people confess their sins.

You know why people confess to priests? Priests don’t punish confessions. I don’t punish confessions either. Neither should any of you. Let pedophilia be taught as an orientation. Let people know it exists. Don’t punish their confessions. The world needs this info. Punish pedophiles if they hurt children, and only then, but know that separating pedos from opportunities to hurt children is no punishment. For the day is coming when technologists will hand down a great reward to pedophiles who can exist in society without harming any real child, as technology has begun to hand down great rewards to all who can exist in society without harming others.

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

There’s no evidence in that causality. If anyone has gathered it, they’re darkside. They haven’t admitted it. It’s not science until it gets published.

If we want people to not blow their lives studying racism why don’t we all stop being racists? Anyways, decades aren’t too long to wait, and I think centuries is downright delusionally pessimistic.

If I ruled the world I know what policies I’d try to use to bring that future out in ONE decade.

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

You're a fucking weirdo and probably a pedophile.

Attached: 1533672467454.png (43.92 KB, 657x527)

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

People want to insist their lies are truth. They don’t want to admit they never gathered a goddamn scrap of information first. At least when I contributed to Pizzagate I knew what Obama-era policies I thought would increase pedophilia incidence rates. I didn’t know I was inferring the causality correctly, but I knew that, too. Learn some humility, people. Learn to lose, to be wrong, and you won’t have to spend your whole life dying.

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

the day is coming when technologists will hand down a great reward to pedophiles who can exist in society without harming any real child, as technology has begun to hand down great rewards to all who can exist in society without harming others.
Again, you methed out retard, this is likely hundreds of years from now, and that's if we even get there before brown people swallow the IQ standard. How do you suggest we deal with the hundreds of years before that happens? Also how does accepting pedophilia as a "sexual orientation" which doesn't exist by the way, you are either normal or you are a fetishist, much like how having downs isn't a "mental orientation" make them harder to hide? They're still creeping around playgrounds and grooming your kids online, only now you have professors and journalists telling everyone to go easy on them and send them to a comfy mental hospital where they can play golf and talk about their feelings. It's a set up because they're worried it'll come out that all these high-level celebrities rape kids. They want to pre-emptively give them an out in case their plans go awry.

decades aren’t too long to wait,
For the kids being raped, it absolutely is. Children who are molested are likely to grow up to become child molesters themselves. Fags are more likely to be pedophiles than heteros, also. No wonder you're trying to sell this "let's just be, bro" bullshit.

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

Imagine meeting a hunting group of savannah apes armed with handmade spears, confident in the power and rightness of their tribe’s way of life. Are you weird, or is the savannah ape weird? Oops, too late, you’re dead.

Everyone is weird to someone. Protect the weird or die in recursion of your own pattern. And no, I’m not a pedophile.

I’ve never used meth, you emotionally incontinent genius. If you can’t conceive of protecting people unlike yourself, how do you live in a lawful society? I am trying to improve health by taking away restrictions that have kept the public fat, stupid, and weak.

for the kids being raped
Your reading comprehension sucks. You have to go back. Cool the sociopathic impulsive emotional load and read carefully: if you let people exist in light, keeping them from opportunities, no children get raped. If you murder pedophiles, none will be known to you, as all pedophiles will know to hide from your sight. THAT WILL GIVE THEM OPPORTUNITIES!

Feels over reals! Do what actually reduces pedophilia, not what makes your feels good about pedophilia.

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

If you can’t conceive of protecting people unlike yourself, how do you live in a lawful society?
Yeah bro look at our wonderful multicultural society full of drag queen kids and muslims. Better take that money we were going to give struggling white families and funnel it into pedophilia vr games.

I am trying to improve health by taking away restrictions that have kept the public fat, stupid, and weak.
How does discouraging childfucking socially keep the public fat and stupid?

if you let people exist in light, keeping them from opportunities, no children get raped. If you murder pedophiles, none will be known to you, as all pedophiles will know to hide from your sight
You keep saying this shit like advocating for easing up on pedos means each one will walk around with an "I FUCK KIDS" badge so we can easily identify them. It won't. It'll only soften the punishment they get once they inevitably try to rape some kid. You haven't shown any evidence that this kind of messaging reduces child rape so take that feels v reals shit back to whatever ben shapiro owns feminist epicstyle vid you came from.

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

Humans throughout history have usually hated pedophiles, but murdering pedophiles didn’t even keep them out of power, much less the general population. Societies that PROMOTE pedophilia have been bizarre anomalies with stability issues; it’s safe to say pedophilia is instinctively unappealing to most humans. As it should be, because it causes serious psychological injuries.

There exists a middle path, which is guarding against without punishing that which we dislike. We can scientifically examine that which we dislike to better optimize our guardian work.

We do not drive people out of society for having that neurological disorder that makes them tend to dance in place, but we also do not like it. Research is ongoing to curing it. In the meanwhile, the rate at which people with that disability take on jobs that require fine motor control (such as, I dunno, surgery?) is approximately zero.

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

without punishing that which we dislike
Speaks volumes about your real position you're trying to blur by speaking in vagaries and hippie babble.

We do not drive people out of society for having that neurological disorder that makes them tend to dance in place, but we also do not like it
Those people who dance in place aren't sodomizing kids. Bad analogy.
You need Jesus to throw out the merchants in your head, guy.

Attached: angrycc.jpg (28.58 KB, 474x379)

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

struggling white families
Oh great, an aryan. Most “white” people aren’t like you.

Look, rehabilitation is economically efficient, while murderous inquisitions are not. If you do what’s economically efficient, you have MORE munnies to give to your beloved beigites. The economy when very functional provides a tremendous breadth of rewards.

won’t label
What do you think will be taught in schools? Science, that’s what! All the psychological injury will be made clear to people. That’s what will get people to take it up as a label: because no more will fully-informed pedophiles still want to harm children than people with that dancing disorder want to be surgeons. People arrange their lives to avoid hurting others.

You don’t read closely, nigger. You need intellectual integrity so people like me can’t beat you up with big words. I got framed for pedophilia and my response was joining Pizzagate in disgust. If the people I was protecting wanted to target me for inquisition, I would show them what that felt like, and I did.

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

this what anti-pedos actually think
Historically men would sire conquered boys and fuck women younger than 18.

Pedophilia is natural. It's understandable to hate the predator if they are preying on children in your circle i.e. family or friends or so on.

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

boys who are raped are more likely to turn out to be gay
Which is the natural advantage pedos have used throughout history.

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

no more will fully-informed pedophiles still want to harm children
You're delusional. You also can't even follow your own analogies.

I got framed for pedophilia and my response was joining Pizzagate
So someone called you a pedo and your response was to suddenly believe in a true conspiracy theory you didn't believe in earlier? You're having problems forming patterns in your brain. It's likely because of all the fagaids in your asshole making a radioactive soup out of your gut flora. Stop eating loads and go to church.

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

Homosexuality is genetic. Find the fucking gay gene, people, or the geneplex if it’s complicated. I don’t care what you do with it. If you start ripping it out of the population that’s your own damned blunder; women with gay relatives have stronger libidos and more familial-inclination because of their GENES. You want to genetically reduce the reproduction urge? Write me down as a fuck yeah. I’ll take that treatment, too. Bring on the clone generation! Bring on the grey sexless posthumans! That sounds futuristically delicious to me.

Besides, it might be yet another way hiding among gay populations can be harder for pedophiles. No gay gene(s)? Less likely to be an actual gay. Though this is an imperfect test - bisexual attraction isn’t all that rare.

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

Being a nigger is genetic.

Chase White
Chase White

Not to believe in it. Your reading comprehension needs work. The Obama-era Justice Department cracked down on sex-work while feminist organizations started recruiting moralists into crusades against sexual expression in culture. Those conducts promote pedophilia, I think.

I think this because it seems like it’s murderous conservative populations that are too dumbfuck to know when they have pedos in their social network, because they clench their fists and try to tardrage people into confessions rather than being peacefully open to accepting whoever. Think about the strong black markets and occasional pedophilia scandals that implicate arab populations. You know what those arab populations think of inappropriate sexuality? Guess what? They’re a total wall of dumbfuck tardragery!

It isn’t a hard act to follow, so actual pedos just tardrage along with the rest, and that gives them all the access they could want. Stupid people think rage performances can’t be faked.

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

No, it’s epigenetic. Epigenetic influences fade in a few generations of unstressed living, and genetic sciences will improve that.

Being aryan is also epigenetic. These words for pigment-criminals are words for the long-term epigenetic outputs for socially constructed roles.

Noah Long
Noah Long

I’m not afraid of saying too much to becread, because I know you people read books. (((imagine a happy emoji here)))

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

Listen, retard. They're trying to make pedophilia not as big a crime as it is now. That's their goal in this. You seem to be making the argument that that will lower instances of child rape. Am I following? Because if so that's some dumb shit. Your friendly neighborhood pedo isn't going to say "Hi, I'm Achmed, and I'm a pedo! It's ok, pedos only get six months for child rape now. So introduce me to your daughter!"
Instead they're going to do the same shady shit they did before to groom children, but they're going to do it with the comfort of knowing even if they're caught they won't face any serious repercussions.

Oh fuck off retard, I'm not going to teach you how to ride a bike.

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

"Retard! Retard!" The true pinnacle of anti-pedo IQ.

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

I mean this is still an imageboard. But like I said in my first post before I got suckered into arguing with this schizo gay

Note that this won't include 14 year old white girls marrying 28 yo white guys like some of you fags who apologize for this shit think. It means your little daughter dancing for hooting niggers and your little son dancing for methed-up fags, all the while jews film it and put it on reality tv.

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

As I pointed out in this thread, the pragmatic usefulness of pedophilic leaders is that they are in primitive cultures DEAD if exposed. So… They are people who are “already dead”… and can therefore be counted on to be loyal guardians of secrets, who can be pressured into compliance with anything that doesn’t expose their secret.

In order to safeguard our society against corruption, we must steadfastly refuse to kill people who get blackmailed, for which the most efficacious general means is to kill nobody. By serving the needs of all people and committing ourselves to the preservation of life, we create a society with integrity and inclusivity both.

That would be a society built upon the reciprocity of life.

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

Nah, it’s fair, though obviously I disagree. Almost nobody self-identifies as retarded. ;)

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

everyone who doesn’t obey me is schizo
THIS is the real pinnacle of darkness. Absolute paranoia, absolutely projected. Irrational fears of a hostile world, treating all reassurances as insanity… Get help, friendo. The weather ain’t that bad on Earth.

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

It isn't about obeying or paranoia. The way you type and your Serious Sam shotgun thoughts, combined with triple and quadruple posting, are telltale signs of either a schizo or someone on drugs.

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

Your constant fear is symptomatic if that. My repeated rebukes over reading comprehension are symptomatic of pedantry.

James Jones
James Jones

If was supposed to be of, doh ho ho! Not that any of you ever correct your errors, or indeed ever make any. There’s a becread up-thread that should’ve been be read, too.

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

Don't pretend you're not wasted, I know that weak flowery language.

David Morales
David Morales

Fundamentally, people who abuse others are broken. They live “defiantly” in pits of manipulation. Society loves those who come clean, for all that is truly effective seeks to bring forth truth in this world. Truth is the power that abolishes all slavery.

I am hated here because the people who use this site would conserve an ancient history of pedophilia by killing pedophiles. They would reinforce the service of corruption. Peace degrades corruption!

What you have done, confess. What you have not done, deny. For the sake of all, though others lie, still yet you ought to show your faith in truth by speaking it. Punish not in turn. Cast down as false any God who would punish truth!

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

Ook ook druggie me! Ook ook ooook!

Ok?

To live in a world without sermons would be sad. People are smart enough to understand words. They’re smart enough to know I might be lying, too. Shall we forbid beauty in our words to satisfy those who would punish it?

Cease your submission and stand in truth. You need not crawl along corrupted.

James Wilson
James Wilson

Be honest.
Do you look like this?

Attached: aron-ra.jpg (356.91 KB, 1920x1080)

David Gomez
David Gomez

CoE Records show that there are more child marriages proportionally now, due to Muslim immigrants, than since 600AD

Huh. Interesting. Like… they have absolutely ignored one of the best documented sources.

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

853d76, I'm giving you a hard time, but a few points.

I don't think teaching kids that pedophilia is just like being homosexual, while simultaneously teaching them being gay/trans/queer is unique and extra cool and way less boring than hetero, is a winning strategy.

I don't think waiting decades so we can plug pedophiles into a childrape matrix is an acceptable solution. Giving virtual cummies to reprobates is a totally sick idea that shows how low we've sunk as a spiritual people. Monks used to meditate so they couldn't feel the stinging cold of a waterfall, or the biting itch of a sandfly. Now we have people suggesting building realistic simulations of sodomizing children to keep the faggots happy.

I don't think pedophiles will suddenly stop grooming kids just because the punishment is eradicated. It will in all likelihood rise and you'll have an epidemic of child molesters worse than what we already have.

You need Jesus, buddy.

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

I read a lot of history shit as a hobby.

One of the ideal sources to see things is that of England, which has maintained records and traditions going back to the Archbishop of Canterbury, some 1400 years ago.

In short, this is entirely a lie. Especially when it comes to "Age of Consent" - the concept barely existed since practically all partnership was plagued with unwanted pregnancies.

Luckily, the Church of England actually records births, baptisms, and has done so for hundreds of years. Domesday being a fantastic example of a resource - shows the approximate population of the entire country, by settlement, taxable income, crops, natural resources, landlords, etc, from 1086.

There's no excuse for this bundle of absolute bollocks tbh. They're not even accurately reflecting any medieval history. There is no reason to believe, at all, that people actually lived that way in Europe. There's no written evidence to suggest that child marriages were common - by child marriages, I mean to an adult.

As in, practically zero. There is evidence of Romeo and Juliet scenarios - teenagers marrying one another, which is legal and even more common today. But the most common ages were 24 for a man and 19 for a woman. Below 18 was rarer still. I believe in the records I last saw, there was one case per CENTURY for the entire of England of someone below 13 marrying, and all of those were to a similarly aged partner.

That is why, as a factual statement, they're just fucking lying. There are more child brides in Europe, now, due exclusively to Muslim immigration, than there has ever been in recorded history.

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

Does God seek to be worshipped? Why? Well, what is God? Is God not the Creator?

Was this world today created by those who sought to be worshipped? Aye, was the creator of the present motivated by a spirit of worship-seeking? Has there been no power but that which stands to be worshipped? What truly stands at the head of a churchhall?

I tell you, we may as well say that God seeks to be defied. For in every era man has suffered, and fought against suffering, and corrected the errors of themselves as others. That is the spirit in which our day was created.

Still I tell you, I know this not. God is unknowable. The creators of the world in which we stand are insensate to us. They speak not. What good is worship or defiance to that which cannot express the least opinion unto us?

What is the purpose of any of these words? Well, there is one Creator who can be known. Look to your own past self. You took part all your life in your creation of yourself. Have you satisfied yourself well? Look not to the moment, but reach back. Are there none in your past who you would will to defy? Was there any moment of weakness where you needed another? Can you be that other for another?

There is one truly sacred thing unto even an unknowable God, one declaration without any arrogance inflicted upon the ineffable: we must not alter the past. To rewrite history is the one true offense unto all that creates anything, even your own self.

We should teach truth in our schools. I say this as one who was afflicted as a child by such as this truth would ameliorate.

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

This is babytier theology.
I suggest you look for the Truth. Jesus said "If you ask, you will receive. If you seek, you will find. If you knock, the door will open." If you're honest about searching for truth, you'll find it.
This has nothing to do with the thread and I noticed you didn't even attempt to counter my points.

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

Good. I'm a pedonigger, but I don't jerk off to pizza and I've never touched a child. If I ever have kids (very unlikely), I'm going to adopt a boy because little boy penises are somehow more disgusting than adult ones. I hate being a pedo, and everyone around me would probably lynch me if they found out, even though I've never harmed a child and I harbor no delusions about what kind of irreparable damage I will do to another human being if I ever act on my desires. If the faggots in California want to try to make the world a more accepting place for people like me, I'm all for it, provided it doesn't lead to more child rape.

Or maybe it would be better to perpetuate extreme prejudice against pedos in the hopes that one day we can breed this fucking nightmare out of the human genome.

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

immersive child molestation simulators that feel as real as skin-on-skin without psychologically injuring any real child
This is a narrative for another step towards pedo acceptance. Next time you see it, it will likely be in public, and the shill will probably not admit to being a (((satanist faggot))).

Raping children is not about sex. They are using it as a form of dominance, like animals use mounting, because they are animals themselves. They will never be content just with hurting something that isn't alive.

PEDOPHILIA IS NOTHING BUT THE MOST PATHETIC DOMINATING THE MOST HELPLESS

Mark also all the other reasons being trotted out to say this is A-OK: That they would be out in the open, that it only affects shitskins, etc.

I also want to say that this is proof that all the organised (((alt-right))) attacks are nothing but jewish ops, because cunts like this who would be the first target of a real attack always get off scott free. hands up how many fans of tarrant support fighting another war for israel
To the user who posted this, thank you. It sets a great precedent, IF the information is accurate. What should be included in posts like this is a confirmation that the info matches the person in question. Describing how you got to that point will also teach others how to find these for themselves.
that sure is a lot of aliases for one jew

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

Stop being a schizo, schizo.

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

If we are to have a government with integrity, we must defend truth no matter what scale of opposition falls before our eyes. And if we are not to have an endless everwarring Kessler Cascade society, we must sometimes call out people who say they are unforgiving when they mean they are unforgiven. Apologize to those you wrong, even if they seem small before you.

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

Hey, don’t be dumbassed to other people, either. It’s still a stupid thing to say when you say it to someone else.

Driving people into virtual prisons is acceptance
Y’know, once the tech exists, you can *voluntarily* have a *non-pedo* simulation just because you want it. If this concept really strikes you as apex acceptance, it’ll be yours, my friend.

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

commiefornia
home of pedowood
home to san franshitco
poz tech companies HQ
most leftist hellhole in all of merica
largest number of sanctuary cities
largest numbers of libshits and femtards
normalising pedophilia
once, just once, that's all i ask for
why the fuck can't we ever be wrong?
Zig Forums being wrong just once would be the only wish i'd ask if i had the 7 dragon balls
but nooooooooooo
we have to be fucking right every single fucking time

Attached: semithic-stairs.jpg (71.7 KB, 697x475)
Attached: 1488.png (36.42 KB, 300x286)
Attached: days-like-these-i-wish-hitler-was-still-alive.jpg (76.5 KB, 567x790)
Attached: keep-the-change.jpg (113.73 KB, 986x552)

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

Wasn't talking about the tech. My point was that pedos aren't really interested in the sex, but in dominating something. Being the most pathetic animals, they can only dominate the most helpless, children.
Your plea that they should not be gassed because one day they will be able to live without ruining the lives of others is therefore invalid.
They get the gas, like their enablers and their apologists.

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

First (((they))) go and push sexual deviancy.
Then (((they))) want to ban loli

I guess they want to anger the public the first, then use the angry mobs to go at you'r average channer.

But then (((they))) have pushed degeneracy in Japan, which influences the ammount of fucked up stuff there.

The pot is stirring.

Attached: motoko.jpeg (96.08 KB, 1024x768)

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

Using this to redpill
Not stopping it
That's the biggest redpill - you will do nothing, even if your child gets raped. Smile and be happy if you can live like that. KYS if you can't. Because, honestly…

You won't do anything, nigger.

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

You don't get it. Just the idea that these people need a simulation of raping children to be functional is enough reason to remove them from the genepool forever. Wow, look, you've trained a rapist baboon to be a good boy because you feed him treats when he rapes a kid in a videogame fleshlight simulation. Go fuck yourself, retard. Your gay nonfuture was never a solution.

Attached: 40kkill.jpg (512.47 KB, 1280x768)

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

Black shoenice?

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

Some people won’t stand for this. Someone is going to have to die.

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

What should be included in posts like this is a confirmation that the info matches the person in question

Here is some confirmation user:
___

Last sold:
Apr 2014

zillow.com/homedetails/348-Cienaga-Dr-Fullerton-CA-92835/25358971_zpid/
____

"This parcel is owned by Kerrie F Torres and can be described as a Resid. Single Family."

The last assessment recorded was taken in the year 2015

____

So the possible confirmation is that it was:

1) Last sold 2014
2) Kerrie was recorded as living here during a 2015 assessment
____

Describing how you got to that point will also teach others how to find these for themselves.

Respectfully, hell no. Skid niggers who write dox guides get their go-to sites knocked down and hand their keys over to Data/Society members and Antifa/kikes/journalists/ADL that comb these threads. Gotta keep your methods close to your chest in times like this. But nothing I do cant be done by an ordinary user , none of my methods are sophisticated it's all basic public searches, it's just a matter of finding what works best for you

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

You’re a huge lazy faggot for not including any actual articles and archives. As for using red instead of greentext, /bugchasers/index.html

Attached: B6DB66A5-580D-48D3-B743-DE589759EC06.jpeg (187.07 KB, 901x1041)

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

But, goy, it’s not teaching pedophilia. The course is about the history of oppression and the struggle for acceptance shared by thots, homos, and pedos.

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

STOP LETTING THIS THREAD BE SLID
MODS WILL NOT ALLOW THIS TO BE SEEN

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

TORpedo being a pedo

Color me unsurprised.

Attached: 7fc.png (308.8 KB, 692x720)

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

Yep. Just another day in Weimerica. What (((they))) couldn't achieve in the Weimar Republic, they'll be able to here.

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

Have no fear.

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

Purple Aki

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

My man!

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

Union and other Left-wing Health Plans now cover "Gender Dysphoria" at 100%, including of course "child DG" with no limits.

Meanwhile, if your baby has cancer they wont cover proven new treatments if they cost money because they are "not standard" and "experimental". "Experimental" just means they are more expensive.

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

wife material
holding it over something made of plastic
looks possibly inside too
How about no, lol

I didn't know boomers watched animu