PAEDOPHILIA PROMOTED AS "SEXUAL ORIENTATION" IN US SCHOOLS

Pedophilia will now be taught as a "sexual orientation" as part of the official public school curriculum in California.

Other urls found in this thread:

arivify.com/property/search/u8VN9vXa8
instagram.com/ktorresbousd
linkedin.com/in/kerrie-torres-68221543
bousd.us/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1180119&type=d&pREC_ID=1427468
meguca.org/nya/5935368#p6354059
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, I may not have received the email or something, but, um, when do we start shooting?

If it was right then it would accept the loli pill
There is no other way. This is the future. TAKE IT

Attached: Pedophilia Taught as “Sexual Orientation” in California Schools.mp4 (202x360, 1.91M)

When Nigerian UN troops are brought in to maintain order

This wouldn’t happen in a White Ethnostate or a White Ethnoglobe.

Zig Forums is always right

Where I come from people call it the PEDOPHILE PILL and no one but brain damaged degenerate filthy alien kikes are ‘proud’ to be pedophiles.

At least the UN troops are ‘color coded’

Attached: 6F2C26E2-563D-482B-A63F-44D8C7B2E58F.jpeg (253x200, 8.88K)

brb moving to California

Attached: pedobear_1714073c.jpg (460x288, 13.98K)

Is accelerationism the official policy of California or what?

faaaaaaak

We all knew this was coming, it was only a matter of time. Now how can this be used to redpill people, I wonder? Can't wait for media to silence people talking about this publicly so it escalates even further. Great times ahoy!

Both faggots.
anything

Attached: I just shit myself edp445.mp4 (1280x720, 7.69M)

This is where normies were 20 years ago. If the window "could never shift" for homosexuals, what makes you think that the slippery slope can't make pedos publicly celebrated?

This is what happened with the gay movement. Everyone silenced the fags and they became a protected class, whereby their promotion became a huge chance for virtue signaling.

Once pedos become "victims" like the gays did, normies will virtual signal and spiral pedos into normalcy.

No clickshekels for you moshe.

^ jew

use adblock retard

Eliminate all Jews.

Attached: Jews - Feminism and Gas.JPG (2612x1529, 429.22K)

Attached: 4stages.jpg (960x507, 82.9K)

I pray for our white brothers who will be fighting in California. We will defeat the spic hoards and take back our lands, and we will cleanse our lands of this filth.

Woman in video:

KERRIE FELICIA TORRES

Assistant Superintendent
of Brea-Olinda School District

348 Cienaga Dr
Fullerton, CA 92835-1010
——

Property Info

-Account ID: ORG-29307124
-Land Use Code: 101
-Line Valuation Size: 0.165 acres
-Assessor: Claude Parrish
-Bathrooms: 2
-Bedrooms: 5
-Building -Area: 2,692
-Garage Size: 638
Half Baths: 1

>arivify.com/property/search/u8VN9vXa8
__
__

Associated Phones:

(310) 508-5222 - Wireless
(562) 691-7603 - LandLine/Services
(310) 908-5222 - Wireless
(562) 699-4907 - LandLine/Services
__

Email:

[email protected]
[email protected]
__

Vehicles:

2012 Honda Pilot
VIN: 5FNYF3H67CB028136
__

A.K.A.

Kerrie Felicia Weiglin
Kerrie Weiglin
Kerrie F Singleton
Kerrie F Torresand Kerrie F Torres
__

Social Media

Twitter:
>www twitter.com/ousdseced

Instagram
>instagram.com/ktorresbousd

LinkedIn
>linkedin.com/in/kerrie-torres-68221543

About Page:
>bousd.us/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1180119&type=d&pREC_ID=1427468
__

Possible Businesses

"KTW Enterprises"
820 Teakwood Ave
La Habra CA 90631
__

Previous Addresses

- 5848 Pickering Ave
Whittier, CA 90601-3008

- 900 Brighton St
La Habra, CA 90631-3304

- 10544 Dalmation Ave
Whittier, CA 90604-1414

- 920 Brighton St
La Habra, CA 90631-3304

- 1231 Hillandale Ave, UNIT 21
La Habra, CA 90631-5234
__
__

RELATIVES

Jon Peter Weiglin
Age 60
820 Teakwood Ave
La Habra, CA 90631-6980
[email protected]
(310) 508-5222 - Wireless
(714) 526-5122 - LandLine/Services
(714) 882-9713 - Wireless
(562) 846-7370 - Wireless
(714) 447-9515 - LandLine/Services
(323) 846-7370 - LandLine/Services
(562) 691-7603 - LandLine/Services
——

Alexander C Weiglin
Age 28
65 Tallwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94014-1836
(503) 334-6288 - Wireless
(714) 588-3311 - Wireless
(714) 588-0771 - Wireless
Possible Associates:
Barry S Goldberg
Lori A Goldberg
——

Diana Chantal Weiglin
Age 41
17691 Helenbrook Ln
Huntington Beach, CA 92649-4860
[email protected]
[email protected]
(714) 588-0771 - Wireless
(714) 931-9893 - Wireless
——

Chuck Weiglin
Age 56
606 E Date St
Brea, CA 92821-5405
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
(714) 870-1954 - LandLine/Services
(714) 588-5884 - Wireless
(949) 612-7996 - LandLine/Services
(503) 691-5859 - LandLine/Services
(714) 692-5126 - LandLine/Services
(503) 590-1100 - LandLine/Services
——

sex refers to male or female, the two sexual orientations are androphilic (straight women and fags) and gynephilic (straight men and lesbians) more often represented as homo/hetero (same/opposite) which is defined in respect to the possessor.

Body types (fat/thin, blonde/brunette, tall/short, white/black, pre-pubescent/mid-pubestcent/post-pubescent) are not sexes, so we should come up with appropriate terms for describing that otherstuff.

OP's title is misleading. This specifically wasn't called an orientation, but part of an overall platform about gender relations. The "and different types of SO" doesn't necessarily referred to this, and that's how they'll defend it.

This is the fantasy pedos have that never lives up to reality. Even in shit third world countries rife with warlords, corruption, and inhumane living conditions the local village pedophile will be killed and have his mouth stuffed with his chopped off testicles.

Imagine exercising the mental gymanstics to explain to children that the perverts that are lusting after them do this because of their 'sexual orientation'.

These people deserve death.

Pedophilia is also being pushed on White Nationalist forums as well.
The jews repeating "Women Are Children" in woman-bashing threads are trying to fuck with your psyche so that having sexual relations with a women = having sex with a child.

Shut the fuck up, you worthless jewish cocksucker

Progress at an incredible pace. Makes one wonder if accelerationism might be the best path path to correction after all.

CA anons, login to your favorite console, load up GTA V, and get to work on this sick cunt!

Dotr. Pieces of shit.

If this receives the national outrage that it rightly deserves then this will be a massive redpill against the insidious parasite that is (((Political Correctness))).
It might be time to introduce the child-friendly happy little bear to the normie masses.

Attached: pb_yeah.jpg (700x554, 37.3K)

The one positive of all this shit happening in California is, the state is minority white. It's going to kill the birthrates and stability of coming generations of shit-skin kids in Cali. Why is there a higher per capita rate of trannies and homosexuals in non-whites communities? Because per capita they're more likely to live in urban cesspits.

good thing i took recordings of my bluepilled "friends" saying that pedophilia is bad and wrong. guess i can blackmail them with it now

She said they are teaching history

Attached: consent.png (1907x2182 48.58 KB, 765.04K)

Normies and women are enablers of the Jew.

True enough, however, don't think that this will always remain the case. Fags were once in a similar position to pedos, and look at where we're all at now?

It's such an obvious progression. All anyone needs to do is look at the inherent limitations in an argument. Literally every argument for homosexual acceptance could be used for pedo acceptance by changing a few words. People were right to be alarmed. There's a reason NAMBLA marched with the fags in the 70's. It's always been on the edges of the avant-garde liberalism/radical countercultural movement. Allen Ginsburg (shitty jew poet behind a lot of "beat" stuff) was a pedo. None of it is a secret but all of it can get you attacked as an "alarmist" because jew narratives right now are threats.

Did you fall for the word salad? This is how educators obfuscate. They'll never directly answer straight questions, they know they're being subversive so they rely on plausible deniability. Isolate troublemakers and quarantine/socially shame anyone who raises their voice.

>yes, we’re normalizing anal sex for high schoolers because, well, you have horny teens and our faculty has (((needs))) so we thought it would reduce the pregnancy rate

The other jews were the first ones to kick NAMBLA out of the buggery parade. This was right around the time Reagan took office. (Carter’s drug czar by comparison did coke with the head of NORML.)

How long did Weimar last again?

Has to do with hispanics having a history of invest and pederastry. They have a thing like the moser rule (no snitching) that the kikes have.

Apples and oranges. Put children into the mix of any political issue, including buggery recruitment, and “pride” isn’t a factor.

Some people are going to be confused about this, but those people have never seen a jew-spic. Many spics are part sephardic jew.

Except for the whole 'mutual legal consent' part. Pedophilia isn't wrong because it deviates from the norm, it is wrong because prepubescent children, generally speaking, cannot consent, nor can they be held legally responsible for initiating sexual contact (and the chances of a prepubescent minor doing the initiating of sexual contact is near null). After puberty begins, the mind sufficiently matures and society considers them liable for their actions and capable of consent. And while you mention NAMBLA, you neglect to mention that at their height they never had more than a few hundred members, and likely no more than a few thousand supporters in a country of hundreds of millions. Furthermore, they have been defunct for ages because, as it turns out, if you organize a group around sexual crimes and publicly declare your intent to commit said sexual crimes, the FBI will infiltrate you.

Attached: pm3iqrxDo91uy2b65_540.jpg (540x675, 29.82K)

Legislation was altered specifically for the recognition of homosexual rights and then specifically altered again for the trannies who came after them. Time after time the (((progressives))) have shown everyone that laws are not set in stone.

Attached: pb_peek.jpg (127x118, 1.7K)

It's being done to accommodate the refugees.
Many will end up working in schools.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (738x496, 566.47K)

Attached: Madthad_6.jpg (607x221 15.01 KB, 10.48K)

Watch what you wish for, user.

Attached: video shows toddlers understand consent.jpg (656x754, 114.31K)

feminist will never allow the age of consent to go any lower then 18. (((special considerations))) will be made for women, gays, tranny's, and foreigners. however, regular citizens (white men) will never be afforded such leniency. i'll believe mass pedophilia acceptance is here when the vast majority of normies start celebrating it and defending it like they do with homos and dykes.

Attached: ltOEor1.jpg (750x736, 134K)

(((Leftypol))) supports this sexual liberation. Normie sex is bourgeois.

they will not enact those laws in shitholes, only in civilized countries were they know the vast majority of people cannot be brainwashed into accepting fucking children. Where I come from, there was a known molester living in my grandparents village and children were literally tormenting him daily calling him a childfucker

Someone needs to arm Chris Hanson.

Oh hey, a spic who thinks that fucking kids is normal. What a shock.

Attached: Fun for the whole family.png (836x676, 347.05K)

Attached: 82e9c782412e63b99e26d08cb36004f3384b26f7fdf87bed8296f190907be0e4.gif (310x380, 532.82K)

Anybody call her yet or do I have to drop what I'm doing and tell the bitch what's what myself?

Attached: ed20d69b5c83eb849a8fdc0e337645acf09212176d9d6f9e840fd7aa836ee5c2.jpg (855x630, 611.76K)

Pedos are normal faggot. They were normal up until kike capitalism.

If you don't kill the enemy, the enemy wins.
Start by killing her

*ahem* White elites and the (((collaborators))) have been anti-pedo because it *AHEM* LOWERS THE BIRTH RATE YOU FOOLS.

Hit the showers.

This woman has a name and an address… I wonder what it is

Wonder no more. See

Will you stop spreading degenerate filth USA or is Iran doing this too?

pick one

Attached: aoc2.jpg (840x944 43.57 KB, 26.81K)

HEAVY FUCKING AUTIST BREATHING IN THAT VID GOD DAMN

Attached: IMG_0844.PNG (640x1136, 695.7K)

go for it, but record the call for posterity's sake.

Oh look, another (1) pro-pedophilia post. Your images have been BTFO every single time they're posted, jew. Your freezing temperature IQ never seems to learn more than whatever you've been programmed.

BUMP THIS THREAD, IT'S BEING SLID

Attached: 1525015228_aki.jpg (480x480, 28.21K)

15 years

stfu kike. i posted infographics, u posted fuck all. no-one here falls for your 0/10 effort

Your second image shows proof that a white community does not want pedophiles and banned it without any jewish intervention. So by your own argument, you're wrong. Don't get me started on your fourth one, I was in the thread when it was originally screencapped, and I other anons proceeded to rip apart your jewish narrative. I believe you're the same jew that posted it, and to this day you keep crawling back whenever pedophilia is brought up, ignorant to any past conversation.

THIS THREAD IS BEING SLID

Bump

evidently you're desperate to rush to the conclusion of 'proof'. you've claimed mere statement of AoC at certain times and places is 'proof' of your agenda. You are glowing the dark as an agent of the current paedo-hebe sex slavery industry. Are u a paki or policeman? You are known to run \ control and profit from child sex slavery.

AoC laws don't involve paedo. Yet you mention it? AoC was raised from hebe to epheb.
You bring it up because you are trying to make pre-kiked AoC culture seem as bad as possible. Because the truth is not as bad as you'd like it to be.

please do. you are glowing in the dark as an agent of the paki sex slaver gangs with the assignment to suppress discussion of truth about AoC , and your arguments are retarded as fuk. i want everyone here to read your crap

your crap can help moticate me to create a new infograph on who exactly were the agitators and their backers for raising AoC. Zig Forums doesn't have a good one yet. pic related, a kike backed lesbian, feminist and suffragette agitator for raising AoC

Attached: AoC5.png (760x884, 275.99K)

You've used the same images for nearly 3 years now, nigger. If you wanted to do anything by now you'd have done it, but you're a welfare nigger that would be locked up and beaten to death in a European world. You would rather a civilized society become degenerate by partaking in pedophilia, which is only practiced by sandniggers, jew, spics, niggers, and non-working class, welfare whites.
You're only alive today because advanced technology and communists have spared your life from natural selection. You're in your 50s, never married, masturbate daily and wish you could marry a child, thinking that will turn you into a functioning human.

Ever notice it's always the anti-pedo threads that get slid to death? Every fucking time, and the same pedophile shills who jump at any chance to justify it somehow always show up within minutes of the thread being posted. On both chans.

Anti-pedo bump.

Even (((liberals))) admit that Weimar was a failure, not because it was so degenerate, but because it was managed so improperly.

I don't know. I've been seeing advertisements lately with White couples and White children. Looks like the kikes are letting up on the gas a bit since they realize that the goyim know.

Hickery, Dickery, Dock, Bitch

Two years.

Attached: STGer.png (1024x636, 1.49M)

which is it?
or

yeah except replace hitler with a white woman and those soldiers with niggers and you get a more realistic view

THIS THREAD IS BEING SLID

Bitch, you know what else has occured in history? This time, the shoah is real.

Attached: jew.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

Kek. I’m just going to leave these here. On the plus side, normalization will make blackmailing politicians harder. Honk honk faggots.

Attached: 89CAD445-CEEB-47D9-8A47-25E43292DC8D.jpeg (1664x940 183.55 KB, 425.13K)

Kill yourself

I wasn’t taught this in my childhood. But get this: I didn’t know the arguments against it, I didn’t know the taboo, I didn’t know what damage it does, I didn’t know I should tell someone about… something, lol. Not the right place to specify, but the crazy thing about “something” is I know she had a similar info-environment to mine. Maybe she didn’t know either.

So in the spirit of being who I needed as a child I’m not going to assume this is an evil plot to normalize pedophilia. Maybe it’ll funnel pedos into simulated outlets that get them far from access to children, too.

Muh pedophilia. Now non-Aryans being able to legally have sex with Aryan females, that's something to get upset about nya~
meguca.org/nya/5935368#p6354059

Attached: 855a9ad6fc77b80b5840f46924d7156f00e32e0e.jpg (708x999, 118.04K)

Something about teaching this as a sexual orientation: I’m a faggot who isn’t a pedophile who used to have a political commitment to tolerating pedophilia. The tolerance I had wasn’t “giving them access to children” it was more “not being murderous even though people who molest children kind of deserve murder, because if we murder them they’ll just be totally concealed”. So I was willing to be “in community” with such people as long as they didn’t harm children in any way I knew of.

My commitment eventually broke because I got framed as a pedophile, which pissed me off forever, so to speak. People fucking know how unpopular that shit is. But that didn’t change the basic reason why I’d be tolerant: in order to learn who people really are, we have to not-murder their true selves. So I didn’t become murderous, because no darksider am I (I’m a bridge made of peace), but I did get disgusted enough to stop actually promoting not-murder for a while.

If we teach pedophilia as a sexual orientation, pedos will find it easier to live, but they’ll find it harder to hide. Catch that? It’s the hiding we should hate, because known pedos don’t get access to children while hidden pedos sometimes do.

Aryan means the same thing as nigger, you degenerated halfwit narcissist. Grow some pride, real pride, the soul-deep kind that doesn’t exalt criminality.

We are coming up on the datajack era, the neural linkage era, and if we teach people about pedophilia one of the technological returns will be this:

immersive child molestation simulators that feel as real as skin-on-skin without psychologically injuring any real child

Mark my words, pedophiles will take that in preference to being hunted and hated. If they want to simulate the experience of violating taboos in a society that hates them, that’s just a coat of paint on the simulation.

Another technological return of the datajack era:

Voluntary neural reprogramming that eradicates unwanted impulses like forbidden attractions and that song stuck in your head.

Everyone will take that for something when the tech matures enough. Antivirtual pedophiles will take it in preference to being hunted and hated

Lightside allegiance is the only damned way to really get rid of pedophilia for good. Let’s not conserve it with punishment and hatred. Judge not, but accept the light that shines for you!

If we bring pedophilia into the light, we’ll have a less retardedly inquisitorial leadership. Pedos are “dead” if exposed to the public, so they’re used as disposable puppets by the Enslaved Masters. It’s corruption via blackmail. If we defy enslavement and continue trying to rescue the “dead” leaders, we can press abolitionism onwards and have a better world, which,

not coincidentally,

will also be a world with fewer pedophiles.

There are two perfect reciprocities: the kind that kills nobody and the kind that kills everybody. Be of the reciprocity of life, be the bridge made of peace. In the era of sufficient biotechnology the peaceful will at last conquer entropy to live forever. The more we are the peaceful, the closer we get to that era of sufficient biotechnology.

Be of such true nature as remains alive in full recursion of your true nature!

If you kill pedophiles, they become more useful to the Enslaved Masters who know how to achieve all ends save their own freedom, and thus pedophilia rises. This happens for all that is killed, for the enslavement of the masters is that they rule the army of the damned who are kept loyal by the long knives of damnation. Damn none; redeem all; save the lives even of the enslaved masters.

If we find peaceful places for pedophiles they will become useless to corruption’s slaves, and will find their joys in light thereafter. We will know them by their simulations and worry not for their harm unto others, for in light they will wear willingly the mark that excludes. Build the archipelago! Adore the unity of separation! We may have in truth an epic of impossible perfection!

And indeed, teaching pedophilia as a sexual orientation is part of that, for we must to keep the hazardous souls from our children know who those hazardous souls are. We cannot solve the crimes unknown.

The serpents who own academia and media are now teaching your children that being raped is woke. Note that this won't include 14 year old white girls marrying 28 yo white guys like some of you fags who apologize for this shit think. It means your little daughter dancing for hooting niggers and your little son dancing for methed-up fags, all the while jews film it and put it on reality tv.

This sort of stuff is how normalfags open their eyes to the bigger causes. Spread it.

Attached: Capture.PNG (409x309, 165.21K)

One of the joys in my life is that posting this rhetoric here is a kick in the teeth of people who owe me apologies, but who will never, ever give them to me.

Wtf I love the left now

As a serpent myself (literal Satanist), let me tell you academia isn’t serpents. They got grundy, started purging people, made a Heaven’s Nest and claimed the right to kick people out of it. For being uninclusive, supposedly, but that was steaming shit. Angels lie and blame demons; it’s what the words mean. The halo effect is the degree to which someone is irrationally trustworthy, while demonization is the degree to which someone is irrationally disbelieved.

We ought to legalize meth. Why would faggots use it? To have more energy and less appetite, making them more sexually appealing? Protip: faggots care about their health in an ongoing way. If they use meth it’ll show us all how to use it better.

As for being raped being woke..? No, rape is still a special kind of evil. Nobody wants to include that. Rape won’t be truly includeable in society until pedophilia is, and it’ll be under the same terms: you’ll need all the right brainwares.