Iran can sink U.S. warships with 'secret weapons'

John Johnson
John Johnson

Iran can sink U.S. warships with 'secret weapons', military official says

Iran can sink U.S. warships sent to the Gulf region using missiles and "secret weapons", a senior Iranian military official was quoted as saying by the semi-official news agency Mizan on Saturday.

The United States on Friday announced the deployment of 1,500 troops to the Middle East, describing it as an effort to bolster defenses against Iran as it accused the country's Revolutionary Guards of direct responsibility for this month's tanker attacks.

"America.. is sending two warships to the region. If they commit the slightest stupidity, we will send these ships to the bottom of the sea along with their crew and planes using two missiles or two new secret weapons," General Morteza Qorbani, an adviser to Iran's military command, told Mizan.

The U.S. actions were the latest by the Trump administration as it highlights what it sees as a threat of potential attack by Iran, and follows decisions to speed the deployment of an aircraft carrier strike group as well as send bombers and additional Patriot missiles to the Middle East.

Western experts say Iran often exaggerates its weapons capabilities, although there are concerns about its missile program and particularly its long-range ballistic missiles.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-arms/iran-can-sink-u-s-warships-with-secret-weapons-military-official-says-idUSKCN1SV049

Obligatory video related.

Attached: PDMarv-1132132675400159233(MP4).mp4 (843.7 KB, 1280x720)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–U.S._RQ-170_incident
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2011/1209/Downed-US-drone-How-Iran-caught-the-beast
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-16098562
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4075900,00.html
jpost.com/Israel-News/Govt-document-Israel-okay-doing-business-with-companies-working-in-Iran-577389
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-19914441
twitter.com/EMichaelJones1
archive.fo/fCBZ1
sputniknews.com/world/201905261075344910-iran-envoy-usa-talks-article/
english.almanar.com.lb/743272
archive.is/S4arS
thehill.com/policy/defense/445530-over-70-retired-military-leaders-sign-letter-urging-trump-against-war-with
m.warhistoryonline.com/history/chinese-submarine-appeared-in-the-middle-of-a-carrier-battle-group.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqFVOL7mLd4
defence.pk/pdf/threads/dutch-submarine-sinks-half-of-us-navy-ctf-in-1990-and-more.142292/
maritimeherald.com/2018/a-small-swedish-submarine-sank-an-american-fleet-on-its-own/
defense-aerospace.com/articles-view/release/3/162488/how-a-30_year-old-french-sub-sank-a-us-carrier-group.html
archive.fo/qDG5J
youtu.be/4fIsEid7xFk?t=880
uglytruth.info/david-crowley-family-deaths
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
timesofisrael.com/iranian-uav-that-entered-israeli-airspace-seems-to-be-american-stealth-knock-off/

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

I don't think any of these countries have secret super weapons of any significance. US, Russia, China, Iran, no one. The reality is that US carrier defenses probably aren't as good at stopping missile spam as they advertise them as being.

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

booger nick

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

typically what the fat kid says on the playground when he has nothing to back up trying to take your place on the swings

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

Attached: D6sIiuAWkAAFFxD.jpg (51.3 KB, 547x626)

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

stopping missile spam
kekd

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

E-Michael Jones is pretty based.

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

The United States would love nothing more than for Iran to attack one of its carriers. Iran would earn themselves as Nuke, and Israel's biggest enemy would turn into dust.

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

He's been around forever, but I wonder if he's hired a new PR team because I'm seeing a lot of EMJ shilling.

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

E-Michael Jones is pretty based.
Yeah dude, so baste

Attached: Jones.jpg (21.72 KB, 526x322)

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

Henry Kissinger was right when he said military men are dumb animals. Imagine being dumb enough to have your life lead to being part of a sacrificial crew because it’s sold to you as serving your country and countering Iranian aggression. Don’t mourn any of the zogbots lost to any missile spam.

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

I ran is almost as bad as NK at being a paper tiger full of hot air.

Attached: Sekrit-Dokuments.jpg (50.65 KB, 385x354)

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

I don't think any of these countries have secret super weapons of any significance.

Remember when Iran took over control of a US stealth drone and landed it at their own airbase?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–U.S._RQ-170_incident

I don't think they're a superpower by any means but they're not stupid either. One should not underestimate one's opponents.

Attached: 6a00d8341c630a53ef015438099d0d970c.jpg (57.92 KB, 629x319)

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

That paper mache school project
American Drone

Attached: 1271708376636.jpg (49.3 KB, 282x358)

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

Meh, it's just Poland.

Henry James
Henry James

It's just that he has reached E-celebs with his Libido dominandi stuff which was popular because of the Nobody video.

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

US officials confirmed with "high confidence" that the drone displayed by Iran is almost certainly the one reported lost last by US forces in Afghanistan last week. It was on an intelligence mission to hunt evidence in Iran of nuclear weapons work.

csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2011/1209/Downed-US-drone-How-Iran-caught-the-beast

US officials have acknowledged the loss of the unmanned plane, saying it had malfunctioned.

However, Iranian officials say its forces electronically hijacked the drone and steered it to the ground.

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

US officials confirmed with "high confidence" that the drone displayed by Iran is almost certainly the one reported lost last by US forces in Afghanistan last week. It was on an intelligence mission to hunt evidence in Iran of nuclear weapons work.

US officials have acknowledged the loss of the unmanned plane, saying it had malfunctioned.

However, Iranian officials say its forces electronically hijacked the drone and steered it to the ground.

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

The US confirmed it when it repeatedly asked for the drone to be returned.

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

More like it crashed from equipment malfunction over Iranian airspace. Why is the drone resting on a table? Could it be that they mocked up a bullshit paper mache based off pictures available online. Kind of how they mocked up a "F-35" style Stealth fighter that looked about as airworthy as a brick.

Attached: 58f7c1a80ba0b8a2018b48bf-750.jpg.png (292.48 KB, 626x469)

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

The landing gear probably got fucked up on a rough landing but they've built their own drones.

As for the F35, maybe they got the design by buying it from the Israelis through Chicom intermediaries.

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

I don't think any of these countries have secret super weapons of any significance. US, Russia, China, Iran, no one. The reality is that US carrier defenses probably aren't as good at stopping missile spam as they advertise them as being.
Super weapons like nukes aren't intended to be actually used. Their purpose is to create a stalemate so other countries can't just declare all out war on them. Best example of this is nukes. No one is actually going to start a nuclear war because everyone would lose and you basically fuck the environment forever. Iran is hoping that rumours of super dangerous weapons will prevent the US from directly engaging them.

Basic geopolitics, really.

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

secret weapons

So if a US ship sinks for whatever reason, like world trade center collapsing on its own by magical powers. This will be registered as Iran having secret weapons and targeted US warships. Not so fast Moshe. Take these fake news out of Zig Forums.

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

US imposed "sanctions" imposed on Iran don't apply to Israel I see

kek

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4075900,00.html

Israel-Iran trade ties thriving
Under American radar, dozens of Israeli companies secretly engage in relations with Islamic Republic through third parties

jpost.com/Israel-News/Govt-document-Israel-okay-doing-business-with-companies-working-in-Iran-577389

The government’s answer clears the way for companies like CRRC to continue doing business in Iran while at the same time competing for massive infrastructure tenders in Israel.

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

news on politically incorrect board
i think u misunderstand what political incorrectness is.
jews want to destroy iran because its become too independant from the western establishment.

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

listening to mestizo fuentes

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

(((Military officials))) also said Iran definitely had nukes 4 decades ago.

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

They aren't the opponents, israel is.

Liam White
Liam White

Secret weapons
What, photoshop?

The reality is that US carrier defenses probably aren't as good at stopping missile spam as they advertise them as being.
Well, that's the real question, isn't it? In all honesty, they could actually be better than advertised (If you have a good defense system, it's in your interest to keep your enemies from trying to overcome it.) On the other hand, it might not work well at all. None of these systems have every been tested in any actual combat conditions, only ever in controlled tests. US appears to have confidence in them, since they are relying on them to protect their most prized assets. I have heard that our missile technology has gotten extremely good in the past decade or two and actual intercept probability is above 50% across the board. In other words, two interceptor missiles can almost guarantee destruction of inbound weapons. Since interceptors are generally smaller and lighter than antiship missiles, you can carry more of them.

However, the real defense method is to stay out of range of such weapons as much as possible. Carriers have a huge projection of power via combat air wings, so that's always going to be where you want the engagements happen. I think they probably can't handle a swarm of missiles, but I also don't know if "missile spam" is really a reasonable scenario on the battlefield. You're limited by launch platforms and guidance radars. Almost every plane, launcher or ship can't fire all of it's missiles at once because it can't guide them all simultaneously. Unguided missiles would be practically worthless at any reasonable engagement range.

A US drone crashed due to mechanical failure. They got a hold of what was left of it and lied their ass off after creating a mock up.

As for the F35, maybe they got the design by buying it from the Israelis through Chicom intermediaries.
Is that why the pilot console is literally pulled out of a Cesna and the only images of it flying are poorly done photoshop?

Muslims doing taqiyya is a jewish trick
Listen here, kike. We know you work with them behind the scenes, you're both going to burn.

oh hello MIDF. I was concerned they'd stop paying you, or are you here merely out of duty? (I'm joking of course, muslims don't know what duty is.)

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

A US drone crashed due to mechanical failure. They got a hold of what was left of it and lied their ass off after creating a mock up.
This is the biggest cope I ever read about the event.
The iranians made the drone to land and reversed engineered it and you fucking know it.

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

Fuck off Jew

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

Listen here, kike. We know you work with them behind the scenes, you're both going to burn.

Quite funny how internet narrative distortion is a well financed industry. Your relativistic faggotry gives you away Moshe. Iran was never a threat, it's a manufactured MSM lie, just like Iraq was never a threat. Now blow out your hannukah with your ass.

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

Iran has secret weapons
This is just the same poor ass excuse that the government said about Iraq. The whole "much wmds" excuse. What's next? The whole "children's hospital destroyed' excuse?

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

The iranians made the drone to land and reversed engineered it and you fucking know it.
If they made it land, why did they hide most of it? There wasn't any need for that unless it was severely damaged. It took them 40 years to reverse engineer an F-5. 40 years. Come back and talk to me in 2050 and maybe they'll have a neat little flying wing drone. This isn't XCOM, you fucking sperg.

All non-white nations are a threat, Ezra. The very existence of subhumans is a threat to the white race. No one is buying what you're selling.

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

Secret weapons called submarines and anti-ship missiles.
Both have been shown time and time again to turn aircraft carriers into giant steel coffins, but 30 years of pummeling dirt farmers and goat herds into submission made them forget that some opponents are actually capable of fighting back,

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

The three Kilo-class subs they have are probably their greatest military assets. Still, they are the older 877s so in that regard, they aren't anything new or surprising.

Both have been shown time and time again to turn aircraft carriers into giant steel coffins
Actually, no aircraft carrier has been sunk since February 1945, so in fact, no such thing has been shown at all. The ability to sink an aircraft carrier with such weapons is just as speculatively unknown as the equally untested defense systems designed to prevent that from happening.

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

I know you're in denial, but Iranians have not only hacked US drones, also they've flown their own drone almost all the way across Israel from North to South. They must not have run the story on Fox or Breitbart.

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

Yes, im sure jews will probably sink a ship with their seacret weapons and blame it on iran like they did in every other war.

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

Iranians have not only hacked US drones
Can you provide evidence for this or are you just parroting the claims of Iranian propeganda outlets which are well know for patently false claims?

also they've flown their own drone almost all the way across Israel from North to South
I have three drones at home just right now. Drones are not all the same exact thing. The equivalent of what you're saying is that because you built your own RC helicopter that you clearly must have hacked a Predator drone and captured it in your backyard.

You've betrayed your own lack of understanding. You don't know anything about the subject but you're pretending as if you do.

I guess Stephen Colbert hasn't done a skit about it, though, huh?

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

Iran can sink U.S. warships with 'secret weapons'
Yeah, its literally suicide PT boats with torpedoes.

THE FIRE RISES!

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

I daydream of americans and Europeans expelling all jews and giving all the muslims rides to the surrounding regions of israel where they mass and then raid that nation destroying everything in their path.

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

Libido dominandi
I started that book. Bretty good. He's a great scholar.

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

Torpedo boats are much better option than missiles in this case. If you have to get that close, missiles and rockets probably aren't going to cut it. The only issue with torpedoes is that you can dodge them, but then you could potentially break up the whole formation.

There aren't really good countermeasures for them currently.

Wire-guided torpedoes would be better than just acoustic seeking though.

Attached: torpedoes1.PNG (63.2 KB, 817x459)
Attached: torpedoes2.PNG (65.8 KB, 839x457)

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

I have three drones at home just right now. Drones are not all the same exact thing. The equivalent of what you're saying is that because you built your own RC helicopter that you clearly must have hacked a Predator drone and captured it in your backyard.
No, it isn't the equivalent of what I'm saying. I'm saying that the IRGC/Hezbollah launched a drone in south Lebanon and flew it all the way to the Negev desert before it was shot down. That has nothing to do with how many drones you have at home or what type they are.
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-19914441
This was back in 2012.

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

Even the dirt farmers might have a chance now. The current US military is composed of beans and nogs that joined to collect gibs and steal guns.

Attached: 1ukVaoq.jpg (72.95 KB, 675x758)

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

You're comparing what is essentially a knock off Predator with the Sentinel they captured wreckage of. It probably wasn't a Shahed 129, but an earlier 123 (Given the time of the event)

Yes, they've been flying those around. They're still the equivalent of large scale RC planes for the most part. It doesn't mean they're not dangerous or useful (we've been doing that exact thing since the 60s) but it's not really reasonable to equate them. They're much less complex and capable.

As far as reverse engineering goes, they claim to have the Saegheh and the Simorgh which are similar to the Sentinel outwardly (Same basic shape, aesthetic.) The first one is quite small and apparently actually flies, though it doesn't have any optics anywhere on it and basically lands by crashing softly. The second one appears to be another Qaher-313, an entirely fake plane designed to give the appearance of power where none exists.

The one effective drone they have is basically a copy of a copy, probably based on the Cai Hong Rainbow series.The rest are literally the same RC toys I own, except larger.

What I'm saying is that you don't know the difference between a Scan Eagle, A large RC plane, an MQ-1 or something like an RQ-180. You just assume because it says "Drone" that it's all the same. You fail to understand that drones, big long distance ones, have existed for 70 years and for most of that time they were essentially 1:1 scale RC planes. That's pretty much what Iran is doing now, and it's not really impressive.

The current US military is composed of beans and nogs

Those guys aren't the ones that actually do fighting though. They get stuck back at base doing chores.

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

The Americans could counter with patrolling gunships but the Iranians would definitely try to use all their PT boats against a Carrier at the beginning of the war. Even with major Iranian boat losses one sunk American Carrier would resonate throughout the media and probably break the American public's resolve for the war, probably force Trump out of office too.

Attached: DPS.mp4 (2.88 MB, 640x360)

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

Israel is the most fortified country in the history of mankind, including its airspace. To be able to fly a reconnaissance aircraft over its sensitive sites without an immediate response is an achievement. You are arguing that it is a non-accomplishment because of the type of drone used. I am arguing that the type of drone used makes no difference. It could have been a large drone or a small one, it could have been packed with explosives or carry surveillance equipment.
The context of this argument is the discussion of Iran's capabilities, and the neocon propagandists, in their drive to war, are making the case that Iran doesn't have the capability to do any damage to the US. It's patently false.

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

uses MIDF unironically
says Iran is a real enemy
JIDF is busy beaving away tonight, I see. Hey Chaims, go fuck yourselves. While you will get your war, it will not go the way you plan. Enough people are sick of it. Globalhomo will fall.

Attached: IMG-4954.PNG (3.04 MB, 2208x1242)

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

When you pay a billion for a ship you got to pay a billion for underwater drones that can attempt to sacrifice themselves to stop cheap dead reckoning missiles. Is good for economy. You buy.

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

He's been around forever, but I wonder if he's hired a new PR team because I'm seeing a lot of EMJ shilling.
Yeah, he didn't talk about it yet, but ever since the video he did on the Synagogue Shooting of California, it has been clear that he had someone editing some of his short videos, with some modern effect.
Anyway, good for him, he's finally growing a base that he deserves.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

a sunk carrier would let loose demons in the american public that we probably cannot imagine. probably the kill shot tbh.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

And he also started to use twitter, which is a weird thing to say for E.Michael Jones but I'll get used to it.
twitter.com/EMichaelJones1

Attached: Drumpf.mp4 (1.1 MB, 576x720)

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

EMJ is a jewish cuck and anti-gun nut.

It's crazy that he's the one being shilled around here.

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

reminder summer before last Navy destroyers were colliding with cargo ships and sinking

archive.fo/fCBZ1

Attached: 2017ussfitz.jpg (178.18 KB, 656x819)

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

muh small speedboat swarm
I see this a lot, but, similar to attacking aircraft, how will the attack against the carrier be successful if they don’t know EXACTLY where the carrier is? They don’t stay in one spot ever, even while in combat they are constantly moving forward, never in a straight line. Good luck trying to sink something you can’t even find. Even if you did find one, The carrier would be miles away from where it was spotted before you even arrived. Also there’s fuel to consider. Speedboats are small and don’t carry large fuel tanks. Carriers operate hundreds of miles out at sea.
Good fucking luck lol.

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

what video?

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

They seem to be the only european country calling a spade a spade when it comes to international subversion of the culture, family and kids. It’s a damn shame they didn’t side with Germany in WW2

Attached: 1205386E-9EE1-4146-AC37-5E574D2F0190.png (1.71 MB, 750x1334)

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

kek they don't need 'secret weapons' they can do it with a dinghy.

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

The fact that he was interviewed by Faith Goldyberg is worrisome.

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

I really hope Iran uses one of those "secret weapons" to annihilate israel.

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

Poland is the home of the Jew, americuck. Don't delude yourself.

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

Yes, they get plenty of print time for stuff like that. That's your first clue it's bullshit.

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

Russia can't do anything without America threatening nuclear war at the drop of the hat.

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

he's finally growing a base that he deserves.
How could you sum him up, anti-jew civnat+catholic? I'm sure he doesn't agree with us on race, eugenics, and Hitler.

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

The reality is that US carrier defenses probably aren't as good at stopping missile spam as they advertise them as being.
It doesn't matter how good the defense is. The US only has 11 carriers and they are functionally irreplaceable. In an all out assault some missiles WILL get through and cripple or even destroy any carriers deployed to a theater of war. Once that happens the entire military strategy will be permanently changed.

Attached: Aircraft-carrier---Wikipedia---2019-05-26-00.54.28.png (6 KB, 971x45)

Colton King
Colton King

Carriers were always about power projection against shit countries. Soon they'll be more obsolete than mega battleships.

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

REMEMBER THE USS LIBERTY

THE JEWS WILL DO IT AGAIN

by (((secret weapons))) they mean a (((mossad))) false flag killing of amerigoy troops

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

The United States has recently ramped up its military presence around Iran, relocating forces to Iraq and the Arabian Sea. Friday a Fars News Agency report citing Iraqi MP Karim al-Mohammadawi suggested there are already up to 50,000 combat troops — not military advisors — outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment. The US military also reportedly initiated the relocation of armoured vehicles from Jordan and mulls sending Patriot anti-air systems there as well. The aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln was also dispatched to the Arabian Sea. Despite all these measures, US President Trump keeps saying he does not want a war with Iran and previously put effort into withdrawing US troops from other Middle Eastern nations.
sputniknews.com/world/201905261075344910-iran-envoy-usa-talks-article/

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

secret weapons
good loot
cmon murika

Attached: image-(199).jpg (233.44 KB, 2048x1152)
Attached: .webm (14.81 MB, 640x480)

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

More than million Israeli settlers would remain homeless and with no shelters to go to as Israeli ports and airports would be closed in any future confrontation with Hezbollah, according to Israeli homefront.
Israeli Channel 13 quoted former IOF Southern Command chief Tal Russo as saying that the Zionist entity has been since 2006 July war in a “state of horror.”
“I know exactly what a 500 kg or ton war head means. We must prepare our people on the level of awareness,” Russo said.
“We have been in a state of horror since 2006 war with continuous discussions on the number of missiles and their warheads,” he added.
english.almanar.com.lb/743272
archive.is/S4arS

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

The entire point of putting carriers into the tiny Persian Gulf is so that they will get sunk and then the enraged American public won't care when (((America))) nukes the Iranians. Mission accomplished.

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

76 retired military and foreign service officers send Trump a letter urging against war with Iran
thehill.com/policy/defense/445530-over-70-retired-military-leaders-sign-letter-urging-trump-against-war-with

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

As if zognald will listen surrounding himself with kike slaves like bolton and pompeo and that worthless pos son in law of his kikener.

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

No, he won't listen. I posted the link for our newfriends because Fox news and Breitbart won't cover it.

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

They were probably able to fly it to their base but couldn't deploy the landing gear so they landed it on it's belly. Still an accomplishment to be able to hijack a stealth drone.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Those fucking jews have him so hermetically sealed off from the news, and he tends to get all his info from watching TV so unless he catches a Fucker Tarlson episode about it he won't know shit.

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

That's kind of what the Littoral Combat Ships were about but we can't get that right.

Israel is the most fortified country in the history of mankind, including its airspace.
That's… just not true. In fact, they're constantly dealing with incursions on all fronts and they're filled with insurgents.

The context of this argument is the discussion of Iran's capabilities
Which are not significant. Israeli is the size of New Jersey. If you hurl something into their airspace without warning, it can get a long way in. Really, what this tells us is that Israeli early warning is absolute shit.

Muslims aren't a threat because JEWS
You're both our enemies and you will both die. You outed yourself just now. Your IP was traced. Your previous posts have been tracked and your data has been added to the profile. When we come for you, your family will be tortured first while you watch, finally, after all of them are dead, mangled and burned, you will be executed on live television as a reminder for all time what happens to kike shills.

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

AMA i've never met him, don't get paid for my shilling of him and have never talked to him

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

He isn't perfect by any means, but there is value in what he has to say, which sets him apart from most other ecelebs. As long as you aren't like the Peterstein fanboys, and want to make him your new edaddy - which seems to be a large demographic of his new fans - you can get a lot out of his material.

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

Fight your own war Shlomo.

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

All non-white nations are a threat, Ezra.
Iran is whiter than JewSA.

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

Of course, see

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

Good thing a carrier strike group goes to sea with no less than 2 Los Angeles class hunter killer submarines and 3 Arleigh Burke destroyers fully capable of detecting and destroying enemy submarines.

Attached: it-poops-nukes.png (113.08 KB, 1315x494)

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

A Christian can never fully be trusted. Only after they have annihilated that cult from their psyche.

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

I hope iran realizes that they will probably have a better time going full samson on isreal than trying to destroy the states warships.

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

fuentes is in fact a sephardic last name

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

it was weird seeing a happy birthday owen benjamin tweet. he's starting to play internet games with these people now

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

Hasn't he?

Attached: Oy-Vey.gif (576.54 KB, 500x281)

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

Hi, jew.

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

Carrier battle groups have already "sunk" in simulated exercises against diesel submarines.
They are extremely quiet due to lack of pumps, turbines and other machinery in nuclear subs.
This makes them harder to detect and easier for their sensors to lock onto ships.
m.warhistoryonline.com/history/chinese-submarine-appeared-in-the-middle-of-a-carrier-battle-group.html

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqFVOL7mLd4
(Australian navy submarine video of sinking a carrier).
defence.pk/pdf/threads/dutch-submarine-sinks-half-of-us-navy-ctf-in-1990-and-more.142292/
maritimeherald.com/2018/a-small-swedish-submarine-sank-an-american-fleet-on-its-own/
defense-aerospace.com/articles-view/release/3/162488/how-a-30_year-old-french-sub-sank-a-us-carrier-group.html

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

Well they'll probably do both and if they do leave the US warships alone, then I'm sure Israel will look to that deficiency and take care of that for them, like the USS Cole.

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

Agape your enemy and give me your coat to give to based christian niggers.

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

E Michael Jones is an academic and the most important and respectable one for his work regarding the JQ.
He's a boomer on race but that doesn't devalue his work on judaism.
On the opposite side, you have people like Colin Flaherty and Jared Taylor who hate niggers, but are kike-loving zionist retards. That doesn't devalue their work. (Or at least Colin Flaherty for his books. What has Jared Taylor or AmRen ever contributed other than reinforcing "muh white supremacy" trope?)
My point is, stop looking for some perfect daddy figure to look up to and do your own research and take people for what they have to offer, because EMJ offers a lot.
He has, by far, the most accurate take on Judaism than any public figure. You don't have to love niggers to know that.

By rejecting Christ you are spiritually jewish by adopting their anti-Logos revolutionary spirit. You don't see the Talmud bashing your gay little pagan cult.
Go get buttfucked by Jack Donavan in the woods and eat a boiled pig's head, you sodomite kike.
I'm willing to bet that every anti-Christian shill that has been shitting up this board in the last 2 years is jewish. Surely all of you aren't brainwashed pagan pieces of shit and O9A shills.

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

Christianity hide true logos. That the kike trick of controlling the religious narrative in their triangulation trick.
The jew chases the christian chases the muzzie chases the jew.
The Ashkenazis behind this scam aren't even jewish.
You don't see the Talmud bashing your gay little pagan cult.
Because they already broke it 1500 year ago with weaponized christianity, faggot.
Besides, now that Heathenism is on the rise, did you miss the thread about Sweden proposing to outlaw the Runic Alphabet for being "RACIST!"?
We win. We always win.
You're just another useless, brainwashed, christfag traitor.
by rejecting the kike desert slave cult, devoid of any of our Racial Identity, or Blood Memory, you are a kike.
Try harder, faggot.

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

the further you get from poland, the more based it gets.

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

Attached: Feminism.mp4 (15.23 MB, 1280x720)

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Attached: EuropeCatholicChurch.mp4 (15.64 MB, 1280x720)

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

Good.

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

they probably have some missiles that China wants to see tested against US military assets

John Jones
John Jones

Worth watching

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

EMJ’s redpilled on a lot of stuff like porn, homosexuals and the Jews but he’s ultimately a Christcuck, blinding him from seeing race and disagreeing with the Jews on mostly a religious basis. He’s interesting to listen to on certain subjects but his Christianity is where he goes total bluepill

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

Daily reminder that the Jew fears the pagan. Armanenschaft soon
archive.fo/qDG5J

Attached: BF821508-BC97-4E7F-9C26-BECCACAE2A8C.png (937.81 KB, 1276x829)

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

We aren't invading Iran

WE ARE INVADING ISRAEL

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

Poland is only allowed to be as moderately conservative as they are because they are a safe haven for jews. Poles will never be a threat to jews. They made their bed 400 years ago.

Austin Young
Austin Young

This whole time, the Deep Dish was playing 80D chess against Mossad, to jew the jews into thinking we're invading Iran, when we are actually going to invade Israel.

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

Poles will never be a threat to jews
Maybe never an existential threat due to its small size and due to the fact that it’s in the clutches of the EUSSR, but the Polish response to 447 has caused a lot of kvetching. They’re probably one of the most redpilled white countries when it comes to Jews right now. At the very least the days as Paradisus Judaeorum are gone

Attached: F38A4B8F-8A1C-4525-8092-438024A03AD0.jpeg (806.07 KB, 1242x1520)
Attached: 81960223-45B8-401D-8C80-8121626E2A44.jpeg (294.2 KB, 1242x652)

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

"America.. is sending two warships to the region. If they commit the slightest stupidity, we will send these ships to the bottom of the sea along with their crew and planes using two missiles or two new secret weapons," General Morteza Qorbani, an adviser to Iran's military command, told Mizan.

I love his attitude, but the best thing he can do is play defense while America continues niggerizing itself. In a couple of decades, America will be as illiterate/irrelevant as Africa. Nobody will know how to find Iran on a map or even that the earth is a sphere or what a sphere is or gravity etc.

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

Don't care about rumors.
Is the war going to fuck up the economy or not?

Let's see . . .
War with Iran
Open Borders
Free money for invaders
No wall.
No stopping NGOs from flooding America with refugees.
Rising violent crime due to refugees.
Refugees get housing, food, education, health care while Americans starve.
Taxes will go to war effort instead of real problems with the country.
Kikes receive all anti-terrorism funding in USA to protect their homes, businesses and schools.
Marxist anti-merit education system. (perfect for retard refugees)
Average working class person is utterly clueless.
No patriots in the FBI, CIA, NSA.
China, India, Saudi Arabia all buying up real estate in the USA.
Too many other problems . . .

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

We are all much much more vulnerable than sanity will allow us to admit

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

Attached: I-came.jpg (35.67 KB, 679x480)

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

Just nuke the sand niggers and be done with nuke mecca while you're there

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

The Kabba in Mecca was already completely demolished by the Saudis in 1996 and its original parts sold to foreign buyers. What stands in Mecca now is a modern forgery younger than most anons.

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

He might be bluepilled on race, but aside from that what he does is fine work. I cannot blame a boomer for being a boomer when it comes to race.

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

Kill yourself. Trump would never attack the jews he loves so much.

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Didnt you read the transcript?

They have not one deadly super secret weapoin but two.
They could choose to blow US ships out of the water with secret weapon A. Or secret weapon B.
They could even flip a coin to decide.

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

Even with major Japanese losses one sunk American Boat at Pearl Harbor would resonate throughout the media and probably break the American public's resolve for the war, probably force Roosevelt out of office too.

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

The GPS tracker prolly led America right to their research labs.
They're lucky it didn't blow up or maybe it did and we don't know.

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

boat sunk in america = boat sunk near Iran

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

based on israeli intelligence right?

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

the entire world is in america you faggot.

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

newy gingrich was on the jew show the other day explaining how the chinese had to stop being chinese because muh freedom

it doesn't fucking matter if you do shit in your own back yard you're not fucking allowed to exist if you're not a freedem lovin merikan

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

youtu.be/4fIsEid7xFk?t=880

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

Zoroastrians are cool I wish it make a serious resurgence in Iran.

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

Nuclear war with what?
Subs that are meant to stay hidden for a counter-attack?
Minutemen from the 60's that no-one has tried to fire since 1972?
B-52 & dumb bombs which is the only credit line awarded to the US nuclear arsenal for an actual weapon system in the last 30 years. Look it up was under Obongo.
It went like this:
*Smack lips* Damn why are Russia so active lately do we need to threaten to nuke them or what?
<-They realized that we can't actually nuke Russia.
-Wut?
<-We haven't spent money on nuclear triad since Clinton killed it, it costs a lot. And restarting from scratch would cost even more.
*Tsss* -Damn dog, I need dat sweet whitey dolla to gib dem obaphones to homeys. Waz dat cheapa way dat cayn let us hustle say'n we blast dem? We'rz muh merchant merchant at?
(((We can refurbish the planes and bombs from the 50's.)))
<"-How come on! That shit was obsolete in the 70's!
Shadd'up whitey, merchant noz best!
(((Shut up goy.)))

Why do you think even Iran or fucking North Korea isn't even deterred by the US?

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

What about pence?

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

Submersible fast attack torpedo boats.

Hundreds of miles out in a sea that isn't 40 miles wide? Did they finally add tracks to the carriers?

Attached: Zulfikar.jpg (137.22 KB, 940x578)
Attached: TaedongB-labels1.jpg (113.71 KB, 940x565)
Attached: TaedongB-labels2.jpg (134.23 KB, 940x499)

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

And yet, strangely enough, Israel will never defeat Persia.

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

Not relevant but found this
guy and his family were murdered for making a fim about the security state
that got wiped have the doc

James Lewis
James Lewis

never mind ignore the previous video seems it's a subversion
utterly deceptive brainwashing

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

I wish people like this would just drop the bible thumping, it makes them come off as religious whacks even though they may actually have some good points and key observations.

However i did know about grey state before this and the director being "dissapeared"

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

gets weirder though
there's too much coverage of it though
it's possible this is a multy level psy-op where this david guy's family was actually another psy-op and they disappeared rather than died
found a vid pushing some hidden freemasons easter egg in the trailer which makes me more suspicious of what I even read
the blatant subliminal messaging version has ghostly audio and hidden images
so was he killed for exoposing the encroaching police state or just disappeared after the mission was finished?

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

No definitely not, after all that i have read. It looks like a multi murder homicide, commited by government or paid. His mother was even murdered soon afterwards.

Also look at that fucking creep brother sean & his faggot friends, going to vegas right after his brother and entire family suffered death. What king of sick fuck goes to vegas and grins after their family member(s) dies? Sounds like someone who just got paid if you ask me.

Also the pic with the full body balaclava suit? Something a murderer would wear. Maybe they paid his brother millions to murder. He's also trying to cover up the events to conform with his narrative.

Also why didn't you post the original trailer?

Here is some very good insight: uglytruth.info/david-crowley-family-deaths

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

The bit I'm cautious of is the hidden freemasonry guillotine scene.
and the fact they hadn't posted on their instagram since october.

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

apparently a local militia had a load of suspicious deaths in the following year, many suspicious car accidents.

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

break resolve? oh no THEN i'd really want blood you have my permission kill them all

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

Good question.
Simon Mol (6 November 1973 in Buea, Cameroon – 10 October 2008) was the pen name of Simon Moleke Njie, a Cameroon-born journalist, writer and anti-racist political activist.[1] In 1999 he sought political asylum in Poland; it was granted in 2000, and he moved to Warsaw, where he became a well-known anti-racist campaigner.

In Poland, Mol was accused of knowingly spreading the HIV virus and was charged in the cases of eleven women and remanded in custody.[2] However, Mol's trial was suspended due to his severe illness.[3] He died from HIV-related complications on 10 October 2008.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

Now remember that the transmission rate of HIV from hetero sex is very low.
This suggests that to infect 11 women (the only ones who came forward, it is rumoured that he infected more like 30-50) , then he must have had sex with hundreds of Polish women.

Was Simon Mol Polish?

Attached: simon-mol-6.png (304.04 KB, 620x438)
Attached: aaasd.jpeg (6.06 KB, 203x249)
Attached: index.jpeg (6.86 KB, 367x137)
Attached: mol.jpg (19.29 KB, 210x316)

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

a whole carrier fleet moving a few knots in a gulf less than 60 miles wide
hurr durr theyll never find us

Attached: peeking-and-hiding.png (411.37 KB, 716x544)

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

unironically posting eceleb shills
where the fuck am I?
All ecelebs are shills or retards otherwise they would never be allowed to get so big

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

based

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

What has Jared Taylor or AmRen ever contributed other than reinforcing "muh white supremacy" trope?
This is how I know you are a shill. Jared does not promote any supremacy meme. THAT is a mainstream meme and it just exposed you as a fraud.
Jared spreads awareness of white identity and as a white advocate he is a good representative. That is what he contributes, an open door to the serious and curious to investigate.

muh E MichaelJones
if you dont worship my desert death cult god-kike, that makes YOU a kike

Attached: 0longnecks-laugh.jpg (33.6 KB, 552x800)

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

How will this affect Wall Street profits?

Asking for a rich friend.

Attached: stepinto.jpg (151.65 KB, 812x549)

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

Iran's military has been using drones since the fucking 80s you moron. They're not going to have a hard time reverse-engineering drones. They've already reverse-engineered that drone.

timesofisrael.com/iranian-uav-that-entered-israeli-airspace-seems-to-be-american-stealth-knock-off/

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

Replace Poland with "USA" and it makes sense.
Obviously he isn't literally genetically Polish. Why would Jones suggest that? He wasn't.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

Two 50%s are not one 100%.

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

No they are not - the clean nigger toilets in the UK and love the Jew mortgages and loans that has taken over their shithole country.

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

atheists/agnostics can't stand christcucks
pagans can't stand christcucks
Hindus can't stand christcucks
buddhists can't stand christcucks
Muslims spent over a millennium trying to exterminate christcucks and are finally succeeding
someone tries to tell a christcuck why
seething jew worshiper accuses everyone else of being one of his (((masters)))
I'm going to tell you something your masters get a lot as well. Maybe it isn't everyone else that's the problem, maybe it's you. There's plenty of based black christians in south Africa. Maybe you should move there with as many christian brothers as you can and see how much your common faith will get you over there. After all, a black christian is still a christian, right. Race doesn't matter, I'm sure you'll have a nice and dandy time down there.

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

USA + NATO + UK

RUSSIA + CHINKS + INDIA + IRAN + NK + BRAZIL

Which side are you on?

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

The UK will betray America as Alois predicted. They're so pozzed right now they'll never be able to get over their guilt for murdering millions in India and China for colonisation and the opium wars and destroying Iranian democracy for BP oil.

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

Project fear in full swing

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

They're so pozzed right now
Destroying the US is a good thing though

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

mossad is a secret weapon of Iran

Attached: Cj-NEXRWUAE4TvR.jpg (40.95 KB, 498x401)

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

REMINDER

Attached: You-want-to-do-WHAT-to-IRAN!-jYaguzoaXCM.webm (6.26 MB, 640x356)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit