Swedish (((Government))) considers banning ancient 'pagan' runes and symbols - people outraged!

EVIL RACIST VIKANGZ

>A 2019 article of Prime Minister Stefan Löfven's speech on International Holocaust Remembrance Day states that “We have started the work of strengthening the law forbidding racist symbols […]”

>More details on the government’s position on the inquiry into the potential impact racist symbols may have on ethnic minorities can be found, in Swedish, in a release presented in July 2018 . When reviewing the PDF file with committee terms regarding the inquiry, which is set to be reported on by the committee by May 31, 2019, we find that it discusses the possibility of penal implications against the usage of "racist and similar symbols” by extremist groups, which may negatively impact ethnic groups. Criminal responsibility and criminal law and legislation possibly regulating the usage of said symbols is up for examination in the inquiry.

“The text of the law does not specify which different forms of statements and other message issues can be pervasive against the ethnic group. However, it appears that the messages do not have to be verbal but can also consist of eg. gestures or pictures […] The legal situation was previously considered unclear when it comes to the question of whether the bearing of certain symbols is such an expression that can fall under the criminal responsibility.”

>But what are the symbols they are concerned with? Reading further into the committee terms there is direct mention of the Odal rune, the Tyr/Tiwaz rune, the eagle, and the laurel wreath, and the misappropriation of these symbols by some extremist groups. However, the text also states that other unnamed symbols may be of concern if the committee deems them so.
>Finally, the committee text states that one of the possible outcomes from the inquiry could be: “the option of introducing a special ban on public use of certain symbols as punishment for incitement against ethnic groups.”

wtf wiccan fags doubling down on libcuck "logic"? Gay. These fags would be thrown in a bog in the old days.

>The Swedish Constitution protects freedom of religion, which could mean problems as the Nordic Asa-Community, which organizes the Asatru religion also uses these symbols, and states that a possible ban would “wipe out a part of our own history, culture and beliefs – and our freedom of expression.”

Links:
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/viking-symbols-0011947
voiceofeurope.com/2019/05/swedish-government-wants-to-ban-ancient-viking-symbols-claiming-they-constitute-incitement-to-hatred/
government.se/speeches/20192/01/prime-minister-stefan-lofvens-speech-on-international-holocaust-remembrance-day-2019/
regeringen.se/rattsliga-dokument/kommittedirektiv/2018/07/dir.-201861/?fbclid=IwAR0RH5M7iMGCoztwCOG9Z7exYq95lvnMbjSt71Hz4Ek9ba5yj9IFh2q1vT4
asa-samfundet.se/runkampen/

apologies for potential bad format etc., it's been a while.

Attached: viking-symbols-and-meanings_1024x1024.jpg (941x714 1.32 MB, 107.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Löfven
meguca.org/nya/5935368#p6349403
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Insane. Then again, they are Swedes and I have cursed them.

Cursed them to what?
They seem to be imploding on their own.

Swedish migration board.

Attached: swedish migration board king sweden.jpg (540x362, 209.16K)

First you erase the culture, then you erase the people.

Good tips for use later when we implement ethnoglobe.

What if you have runes tattooed on your neck, face or hands. I fucking hate jews.

Do it Sweden! Sweden YAS!

I love watch Europeans eat themselves alive.

This is what they get for remaining Neutral and not siding with the NSDAP and most of the rest of Europe.

High quality rune and symbol thread?

Attached: sonnengrad.webm (3840x2160, 1.11M)

I thought this was lovely, so touching…since the holohoax never happened.

Survivors,
Your Royal Highness,
Excellencies,
Friends.

I would like to say a few words about emptiness.

A few years ago, the play Our Class was staged here in Stockholm.
It deals with the annihilation of the Jewish population of the Polish village of Jedwabne in 1941.

There is an extremely painful moment in the story, where the young man Abram, who has emigrated to United States, reads a letter in which he asks about his mother and father.
His sisters and brothers.
His grandmothers and grandfathers.
His cousins, his aunts and uncles.

He asks, “Who has killed my entire family, taken our home, our belongings, everything, and now lives in our house?”

He tries to scream out his fury and despair.
That awful emptiness.

Today, a battle is being fought over values, a battle that has not been won yet, and which may never be won for good.

Threats and hatred towards Jews remain horribly widespread in Sweden.
Anti-Semitism can be found in far-right and far-left groups, in conspiracy theories on the internet, in fundamentalist Islamic environments, but also among adults and children who have fled to Sweden, who have been exposed to anti-Semitic propaganda, often orchestrated or incited by the very same regimes that they have fled from.

Here, no emptiness, no moral vacuum, can be allowed to exist.
Here, we must step in and, with unhesitating clarity, expose, confront and combat anti-Semitism, wherever it may appear and no matter who expresses it.

We have started the work of strengthening the law forbidding racist symbols, we have secured funding to enable more young people to travel to Holocaust memorials in Europe and we have made sure to increase resources to Jewish communities and other organisations needing support for their safety.

But if new education programmes are needed, we will create them.
If new safety measures are needed, we will take them.
If tougher police efforts are needed, we will implement them.

Jewish life is an incontrovertible part of Sweden and, wherever it is threatened or challenged, it will be defended. Let there be no doubt about this.

Another part of this defence is the preservation of memories.

Many of us have been moved by Jacob Mühlrad’s work on portraying his grandfather’s memories of Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen, which now live on and have been spread across the world in the composition Kaddish.

Achievements like this make Sweden proud.
But the task of keeping memories alive cannot just be shouldered by survivors and their descendants.
It must be borne by a whole society.

Last summer, Max Safir contacted me.
Since his liberation from the Ebensee concentration camp, he had kept his memories alive.

He had worked, formed a family – and, at the same time, toiled and travelled to show new generations the tattoos on his skin and to tell the tale he carried inside him.

Now his strength is starting to fail, and he told me he thought that Sweden should found a museum to preserve his memories, and those of other survivors, for coming generations.

We are now establishing a museum for Holocaust survivors in Sweden. I mentioned this in my Statement of Government Policy in the Riksdag after I was elected Prime Minister.

Together with the international conference that we are arranging next year, this museum will lay the foundation for deepening and strengthening the work of remembrance in Sweden and across the world.

I want Max Safir, Hédi Fried, Livia Fränkel, Emerich Roth, and all of you who have devoted your lives to telling of the crimes committed against you and your loved ones to know this:

Your memories will not vanish into emptiness.
They will live on.

Finally, I would like to say this: Today, we have gathered to grieve, and to support all of you who still live with the emptiness left behind by your parents, family members, friends and loved ones.

But we are also doing it to honour and celebrate that which has lived on.
Jewish life and the fantastic Jewish culture, which has survived millennia of persecution and oppression.

At the end of the play Our Class, an older Abram appears again.
He grieves for the death of his wife, but, as he tells of those who attended her funeral in the United States, something else emerges.
As he lists his children and their partners, in his pride over his grandchildren and great-grandchildren, Abram describes the life, the love, the joy that is the opposite of emptiness.

So many of you live, even today, with sorrow and pain.
But so many also live in love, in community, in freedom.
And I promise you, as Prime Minister and fellow human, I will do everything in my power to ensure this freedom is defended.

Thank you.

Attached: forintelsensminnesdag_stefanlofven.jpg (690x460, 63.29K)

WAAAAAAGH! What are you going to do about it White Man? What are you gonna do? That's what I thought.

Attached: 77041a17f9703aa711881375085b0e074b6f6fc7689d0852922af9f9159f81c2.gif (900x760, 1.12M)

Pretty sure their (((royalty))) problem started long before the NSDAP.

There hasn't been European royalty in almost 1,000 years or longer.

They didn't 'chose' anything (there hasn't been non-kiked leadership in Europe in literal ages)…they simply haven't started killing people yet. And who knows, maybe they won't…we won't know until people start 'disappearing' quietly.

THIS IS NOT HELPFUL

DOING ANYTHING EXCEPT PROMOTING PATRIARCHY IS A WASTE OF TIME

WOMEN ARE THE WORST EVIL AND WHITE KNIGHTS ARE THE BIGGEST THREAD

WHITE PATRIARCHY NOW

DEATH TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE WHITE PATRIARCHY

As if Germany is any better.
Actually, Italy seems to be doing relatively well as is Hungary. On the former Allies side; Greece is okay. They have Golden Dawn but they also have a really awful set of political problems. The former Yugoslav states seem to be doing relatively okay. Russians and Poles are still ethnocentric so that's good. Ukraine has its problems. Belarus is communist but White. And the Finns fought on both sides and are doing relatively okay given the circumstances.

Fuck off parasitic GLOBOHOMO.

Yup. Fuck ‘em and fuck Swedish “men”. Go ahead euronigs. Spam some mutt memes to cope

Anything is better than being a feminist. Even if you call me a kike it's still better than supporting feminism. You are the #1 enemy of mankind.

NOW DIE!!!!!

It is the internet HOMOSEXUAL GOAT FUCKER your 'jedi psycommands' don't work here, not everyone is mentally ill like you are faggot.

Goatfucker? Still better than a feminist. You are in league with the devil's doorway. You are defending the tool of satan. You deserve nothing less than death… anything less than that would be extremely merciful

Oh look ANOTHER GLOBOHOMO faggot…color me surprised it can switch IP's and use its phone to post as well. Really, really unimpressed goat fucker.

Ah so you're the IP hopping woman. lol you almost had me
Still better than being a feminist. Patriarchy is also traditionally a global phenomenon

Thanks to you /v/ has surpassed Zig Forums again. You bored everyone to death with your insanity.

you have no right to feel butthurt, it's their country they're free to do as they please

pic one, nigger. The people of Sweden oppose what the (((Government))) is doing.

Attached: 1552487543157.jpg (1106x1012, 71.23K)

I'm totally not a Neanderthal goys…

Attached: serveimage.jpg (650x366, 33.48K)

Löfven was born 21 July 1957 in Aspudden, Stockholm. He was placed in an orphanage 10 months after his birth. Löfven was subsequently looked after by a foster family from Sunnersta, Sollefteå, where he grew up. According to the agreement with this family, his birth mother would regain custody of him when she was able to; however, this did not happen.[4]

His foster father Ture Melander (1926–2003) was a lumberjack and later a factory worker, while his foster mother, Iris Melander (née Söderlund, born 1929), worked as an in-home caregiver.[5] He studied at Sollefteå High School before going on a welding course for 48 weeks at Arbetsmarknadsutbildningen (AMU) in Kramfors. Löfven studied social work at Umeå University, but dropped out after a year and a half.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Löfven

Sounds like a mossad backstory…

the government was elected by the people so fuck the people they have no right to complain too and while i'm still at it, FUCK YOU too blue buddy boy

Spot the mossad agent and the gay jew.

Attached: 1024px-All_You_Need_is_Love_-_Stockholm_Pride_2014_-_02.jpg (1024x648, 204.16K)

You're one dumb ass.

yo mamma is a backstory

well then why the fuck do you vote, stay the fuck home then you'll get to complain

So they basically just want to ban European history and culture because it triggers shitskins and subhumans? Hopefully this is a big wake up call. I can picture them sending out teams and work crews to destroy or remove old viking carvings and shrines that have been around for 1000+ years…

Europeons love destroying themselves. That's why they import millions of sand-niggers and africa-niggers to rape their women. Fundamentally speaking, Europeons are cucks of the highest order. They enjoy this. Ask any cumskinned Europeon male on the streets of Swedistan:
and he, like a well-trained dog, will immediately respond:

SWEDEN YES!

you will never be white, mutt

Attached: annon.jpg (1024x1024, 121K)

Fuck the vikings.
Hail etruskies.

Attached: Venetic_Raetic_Camunic_Lepontic_alphabets.png (435x599 539.19 KB, 40.98K)

lmao imagine being this delusional

So star of david for example? Go ahead.

What is so insane about that? Conquerors have always the right to eradicate the people and culture of conquered.

No they're fucking not. Just because you say you oppose something does not mean that you do oppose it. Anyone can claim to oppose anything.

This. Cowards get what cowards deserve.

dann you sound so controversial, son.
take it easy on society you badass

Faggot

gas the kikes race war now!

Imagine not knowing where Germany got most of their magnetite which was vital to build more advanced machinery from. There's a reason the jews have targeted Sweden tp the point that they own all of the media in the nation, and it's not because of any neutrality.

I have said it before and will do so again:
We need to rescue genuine Swedish children from their complacent/complicit parents, in order to save their people from complete cultural extinction.

Friendly reminder that Jews are terrified of heathenism.

Attached: the Jew fears the oak.png (961x887, 354.14K)

Vinca symbols are best and oldest.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (602x291, 44.8K)

Swedes have been working at their own* suicide for years. They won't let anything get in their way of killing themselves off.

*choosing to believe the (((lie))) that ethnically replacing themselves is a good thing.

Attached: swedenbanflagbutisisflagisokwtf.png (622x831, 428.7K)

If the Swedes want to go extinct, then so be it. They're literally necking themselves at this point.

Attached: fml i give up.mp4 (1280x720, 6.74M)

First you erase the gods, then the culture, then the people. This is just the logical conclusion of Christianity. But the kike will corrupt pretty much everything, they have subversives in every popular movement, including heathenism. It's just harder to corrupt.

You are already doing that Chaim

There are some sane Swedes left, but they are a minority. They should be evacuated from the country into less cucked ones so they can repopulate it once we win global rahowa.

bump

Edgy doesn’t mean false

Do you think they would have gotten away with 90% of the shit they have if Christianity wasn't a thing?

if anything this gives the runes more power

Probably. Kikes and their puppets always shoot themselves in the foot with this stuff

Not in the slightest.

Swedish King was murdered by Freemasons in 1700's

This is a fact

Charles 1st was the last monarch of england not compromised by jewish bankers until Cromwell was paid to stage a coup and trash his reputation.

Don't forget that racist star of david.

Couldn't some swedish metal group just write a catchy Sabaton winged Hussars style song about cleansing the land of the unclean or something?

the star of david is weird
it's not even a jewish symbol it's satanic
the only connection is some minor pagan temple where child sacrifice was carried out during king David's time.

Well then I've got good news for you, because there actually was a poll done on the matter of immigration in the 90's, in which 92% voted to expel all immigrants. And that was in the 90's when immigration meant people from the balkans. No poll has been done since.

You can go back to thumping your chest about how uncucked and brave you are while sitting on your ass doing just as little about your own corrupt government now, if you can manage it in between yelling catchphrases from Mr. Redditur and your other favorite race mixing JewTubers and (((Breitbart))) writers.

Attached: International elements in action.jpg (179x282 566.53 KB, 11.79K)

Imagine being a cosmopolitan cuckold in 2019.

Il Bumpe

Reading that… You can literally start calculating the Zionist the propaganda in the first three steps.

Attached: download.jpg (310x163, 10.67K)

Typical Zig Forums acts as if ordinary swedes wants this when the only People pushing it is the media and the kiked government what happened to no more brother wars? This place is just full of kikes nowadays.

VICTORY OR VALHALLA NYA
meguca.org/nya/5935368#p6349403

Attached: 04e1190d4a73d605442655b4817e852f.jpg (800x565, 459.33K)

Are you shocked only by this?
This is nothing.you got to now a long time ago that they are traitors.it s the goverment.it is not crazy. It don't care.

More important or bad things WHAT THEY doing is things like change street name' s.in europe they New street name's only to subhumans like women and negro apes.
Or the media propaganda.
Or the race mixing:that is really bad.
It don't care any more,such little things.

Yet there are those who deny the race.

Attached: India - BBC The Story of India - Episode 1 - Beginnings.webm (800x454, 15.4M)

It already exists and has for a long time. You have to remember that what makes it to the front page of buzzfeed or tumblr or mashable or whatever other millennial-oriented propaganda outlet and from there disseminates into the general population so your boomer relatives can forward it to one another in emails is already old hat in academia. The idea that the outdoors be rayciss because niggers don't like hiking is about as new as the idea of pedophilia as a sexual orientation. Hell, that image I posted references a paper from 1999 and even at that point the idea was as old as the 30s. Listening to Jews worry amongst themselves is an excellent way to keep tabs on what they're thinking (protip: if they're worried, it needs to be looked into) but anything intended for a gentile audience is basically the current propaganda line delivered with more showmanship than usual.

There was no showmanship in that image. It was a final solution for nature.

Is that board the definition of degeneracy?

Aryans = The civilised refined people

Yes, they were doing it in Ancient world.

Attached: Cicero.png (1204x501, 181.39K)

good riddance, however it's complete horseshit, this garbage is just made up by some pagan larp fag to fake outrage for something that's not even happening

They were already melting old artefacts. They are possessed.

Destroyers of history
Ban censorship ….. Struggling to figure out why you were born where you came from where you could go Humans know hard wired to seek these questions we know deep down inside ourselves their is a reason we are more than we are told we could know these things we could be free we could But.
Their are people out in this world that don't want you to know they destroy things like sculpture Librarys art buildings books scrolls tablets ……Find out who is destroying everyone's history and get rid of them and we might figure out what the hell is going on

t. jewish-demon possessed anti-White Abrahamite

Just turn sonic into a new symbol faggots

Attached: image0-7.jpg (760x960, 108.37K)

Kill the politicians that push this or watch your heritage and history go down the drain as the jews laugh

Your choice

Attached: 1536614241158.png (2550x3300, 521.7K)

And the nation is willing to give something up so the world bankers can succeed.

they should. pagans are just gay vikings obsessed with ass sex. they put it all over the covers of magazines in full view of their children in grocery stores over there.

not to mention even the English whooped their asses and Christians had to condescend to translate their own history for them so pagan larpers could whine about shit nowadays. honestly all they do is attack Christians, and dont do anything actually productive. they have no numbers, no infrastructure and are completely cucked and useless. this is probably the best decision the women that run their weak ass cuntries have made.

based matriarchy. pagans BTFO yet again, and this time by their own women lol

Attached: pagan larping with nog.jpg (571x705 266.23 KB, 418.91K)

Sounds good to me.

Attached: 66e29d3ab46716e359ad79895accedd169fb3510ac58a1742221e2e31641f2d9.jpg (472x477, 61.44K)

Race, not religion

Attached: 1555946446091.jpg (604x453 145.32 KB, 402.78K)

"Inclusive Heathenry" is fucking ridiculous, pagan religions venerate nature, their gods and most importantly their kin and their ANCESTORS.
A nigger getting into Germanic/Norse Heathenry is an abomination not only to the religion but more importantly to their own kin and ancestors.
They should get into their own pagan religions for many reasons, innangard/kin/ancestors/honor is everything being the main ones though.
The religions aren't racist, it's highly doubtful our white ancestors would have been racist (in the terms we would use today) but a nigger or shitskin coming into the village would in no way have been trusted and would have been watched very closely with suspicion.

Not a pagan larper BTW, just interested in the cultures of our ancestors.

Christianity needs to die ASAP.

Race is literally the only thing important on this earth and braindead christcucks can't understand that

Attached: faggot.jpg (1500x646, 498.42K)

Ah, you were a jew. Wanna know how you got recognized?
No human sentimentality.

What is up with all these kike shills that can't format for fuck?

Anthill:

Church:

Yay?

Hey, OP. Count your shills, you're doing breddy gud.

Attached: 1556822843825.jpg (700x700, 70.84K)

Wow, what would you know, they're spooked about us noticing again. Oy vey, shut it down, D& C always works amirite chaim?

Fuck this gay shit but at least it means the thread is quality. The Jew fears the Viking.

Yes.. and which race might that be?

Jews Hate Jesus.
Jews Hate Christianity.