Do real friends exist anymore?

Do real friends exist anymore?

Seems in the modern day truly connecting with others is a major challenge. People keep to themselves and seem to almost need coaxing to open up. Then when you do break the ice everyone seems to possess some massive negative trait that makes a relationship with them not worth pursuing. And it's got little to do with too high standards.

I have two standards for friendship:
- Intelligent
- Not a degenerate

And the first standard can be ignored sometimes. This weeds out 90% of normies and 99%, ironically, of any chan user. Of the people that qualify there's a very large chance that they'll be untrustworthy and have a whole host of issues.

And who among them can you trust to be there when you need them most? Or to forgive and vice versa after an argument? To have your back… Who has your back nowadays but yourself?

Attached: enough is enough.gif (250x188, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't believe so, no. I had a "friend" who stole money from me (not a big amount, but certainly enough for me to go "wtf?". Called him out on it and told him to pay me back, he just bullshits and hasn't. The Jewish rot has set in far more deep than it ever did under Weimar.

i bet you let spics fuck your sister

-According to philosophy of Theravada Buddhism,

One cannot know other people by only physical appearance. One should not be intimate with other people by knowing only a short time.
Those who do not constrain physically and mentally travel the world by pretending as one with constrained mind and body.
Not by fine talk nor by good look, one could not be a good-hearted man, if he were envious, miserly and crafty.
"It is through living together that a person's virtue may be known, and then only after a long period, not a short period; by one who is attentive, not by one who is inattentive; by one who is discerning, not by one who is not discerning.
"It is through dealing with a person that his purity may be known, and then only after a long period, not a short period; by one who is attentive, not by one who is inattentive; by one who is discerning, not by one who is not discerning.
"It is through adversity that a person's endurance may be known, and then only after a long period, not a short period; by one who is attentive, not by one who is inattentive; by one who is discerning, not by one who is not discerning.
"It is through discussion that a person's discernment may be known, and then only after a long period, not a short period; by one who is attentive, not by one who is inattentive; by one who is discerning, not by one who is not discerning."

-

Warm-hearted friend (true friend):

He who is a helpmate,
He who is the same in happiness and sorrow,
He who gives good counsel,
He who sympathizes.
He guards the heedless
He protects the wealth of the heedless
He becomes a refuge when you are in danger
When there are commitments he provides you with double the supply needed
He reveals his secrets
He conceals one's own secrets
In misfortune he does not forsake one
His life even he sacrifices for one's sake
He restrains one from doing evil
He encourages one to do good,
He informs one of what is unknown to oneself
He points out the path to heaven.
He does not rejoice in one's misfortune
He rejoices in one's prosperity
He restrains others speaking ill of oneself
He praises those who speak well of oneself

-

- Four characters of man of virtuous person

He will not tell others' ungratefulness without being asked. He will tell only a part of it if being asked.
He will tell others' good deeds, characters without being asked. He will tell completely if being asked.
He will tell his ungratefulness without being asked. He will tell completely if being asked.
He will not tell his good deeds, characters without being asked. He will tell only a part of it if being asked.

I don't let anyone do shit. If the whore is a traitor, you kill her. Traitors get death before enemies, always.

I have the same standards

I like it

I bet you're a spic that wants to fuck his sister.

After learning the truth about Freemasons I told one of my oldest friends, a bloody minister even, to get a demit. Instead he chose his cult.

My name isn’t Lewis.

grown ups don't have friends, they have acquaintances.

Not all the Freemasons are that way. Just the progressive lodges from what I have seen.

Checked. Low level masons are often just random dudes and local small business owners. It's one of those organization where 95%+ who are in it don't know the true nature of what's going on at the highest levels, which in turn gives them good cover.

A true friend will visit you in jail.

when did this shit turn into a conversation about freemasons.
shifty faggots

I couldn't say. My lineage basically put me in charge. Not a clue, as I don't participate in most of their nonsense.

As they say, I am not a player.

Look, you know how at the end of every children's story and fairy tale the hero realizes "the real power was within himself the whole time"? In all true spiritual paths this is what you find out. Now that self-reliance can appear ungodly to people who are used to the idea of a purely external God. Masonry and every other "secret" tradition is this path of realization that the real truth is hidden under the darkness of your own heart. They symbolize this process to keep it a secret until people are ready to know. I am not a Mason so I can say these things directly, they cannot. If you study the underlying symbols as an unfolding process of learning, you will come to understand. The problem is the masons made it a sociopolitical organization and power corrupts. Everyone can become corrupt, it's not a problem only they have.
Hope this helps.

I had two. I've been black pilled for so long that I just disconnected from the world. Now I just prefer being alone, living in my imagination, the peace of solitude, and above all, the pursuit of enlightenment. I believe enlightenment comes from within, so everything else is bottleneck for that goal. Most people can't handle being alone for any extended period of time. I've gotten to the point I can't handle being around people for any extended period of time.

Do we really need friends in the modern world?
With the improvement of technology you no longer need some huge social network to deal with your daily routine.
Need to learn something? Need someone to rent you some tools? Need a car? Need some baby sitter? Need social interactions? Need illegals products? Need sex? Need a wife?
You just need to go on the internet, we have successfully created a a society where you barely need others peoples anymore, and that's a huge improvement.

The downside is that people don't know how to maintain a traditional friendship anymore, or have good social skills, but truth is we only need disposable peoples for specific tasks nowadays.

Same if you want friends in this modern world, you just need to join some group on the internet around a center of interest.
This is actually very easy.

What do you think of Pic related?

Attached: 51Y44Ndg DL._SX335_BO1 204 203 200_.jpg (337x499, 41.63K)

Understanding comes from within. Enlightenment is abscense of thoughts and narratives. If someone is giving you an elaborate story it is quite a lot of thoughts and definitely a narrative, which is not enlightenment.

I always had the policy of 1 real friend at a time, to my great detriment. That verse strikes at the heart of what real friendship is. I had 1 or 2(at best) who would encourage me to do good and restrain me from doing harm to others, and actually look out for me when I was not doing it.

I usually follow up to all of it by heart, I always have a good common sense for friendship and natural law(maybe I'm just white). But it is becoming rare today, almost impossible. Have been back-stabbed too many times already. Today you can't even trust your blood, they will put a knife in you if means money. I hope I can survive my inheritance process.

Attached: things_are_bad(2).jpg (957x653, 257.07K)

Nigger a real friend is also one who is willing to impact their own friends.
I don't think we are meant to make friends after we reach our twenties or thirties anymore, but as I'm not really out of the thirties yet I can't tell for certain.
But what good are you as a friend if you dislike degeneracy but make no effort to exorcise the degeneracy in your friends.

Should be fairly easy
Didn't have any luck so far. Coworkers are bluepilled as hell except the mudslimes for the most part. Old friends from school are either normies or degenerate. I think redpilling trusting friends is the way to go. Good luck

What's rarely being discussed here is that one of elements of Jewish occupation is completely breaking up the trust and companionship between people, fully atomizing them and forcing them to step over others (including their friends) to achieve things in life.

The term is commonly understood to mean normlessness, and believed to have been popularized by French sociologist Émile Durkheim in his influential book Suicide (1897). However, Durkheim first introduces the concept of anomie in his 1893 work The Division of Labour In Society. Durkheim never used the term normlessness; rather, he described anomie as "derangement", and "an insatiable will".[3] Durkheim used the term "the malady of the infinite" because desire without limit can never be fulfilled; it only becomes more intense.[4]

For Durkheim, anomie arises more generally from a mismatch between personal or group standards and wider social standards, or from the lack of a social ethic, which produces moral deregulation and an absence of legitimate aspirations. This is a nurtured condition

This was ironically, coined by a Jew, but even a broken clock is right twice a day I guess.

I honestly think, intentionally or not, they are doing this shit on purpose until we reject the modern world and suddenly become "saintly" as a group. I doubt they mean to do it on purpose but it's the result I see happening to many.

You can't be friends with, and therefore cannot befriend, someone you really don't like. And if you really like someone, then that will be confronted by aspects of them that you will later discover and realize that you do not like. And you have to by "hypergamous" about virtue, as it were. Seek better and better friends until you find that you cannot find better people to be around. And if you can't find anyone better than yourself to be around? Then be alone, for that is best. Honestly, I will not be around people who are beneath a certain "cutoff" point. And since I can't find anyone above myself in stature, I am forced to make that cutoff point rather strict.

That's how real dialectics works, they are pushing for total slavery, decay and degeneracy, but sane people recoil and create a reaction to it. If Jews were not jewing, we would never get Hitler for example. Because there would be no enemy threatening enough to summon the best and the brightest of Europe to fight it.

That's the problem for most of us, our characters are too elitist. At one point you get sick and tired of "lowering your bar" when it comes to people, it's always you who understands the other and makes concessions, trying to be on their level, not the other way around.

Yeah OP, you're never gonna have friends.

I had "friends" who were hypocrites. I could ignore the normie beliefs but i did not forgive them for the night they left me for dead when they got drunk in a nightbar and suddenly left all seperate with a chick. I had to walk 15Km through cold temperature with only "goingout" clothes on (tshirt, vest, jeans and a thin coat) I believed literally that after been walking 10Km i was about to meet my end when i started to feel the symptoms of freezing to death (getting very warm even tho it's freezing, the need to pull of clothes, sleepyness) but i kept going and kept my clothes on. I did accept the fact that i could just fall asleep and never wake up again. That night, i changed. My trust was forever broken, i accepted the nihilistic meaning of human existence as i almost died and it took me years of fitness and anger management to get rid of this pure essence of hatred i had inside of me.

Tl:Dr: i will never trust another person anymore. i will keep all my connections only superficial.

edit: *I did accept the fact that i could die if my body couldn't proceed anymore and would just fall asleep and never woke up again*

My advice: never trust anyone else but yourself when it comes to making new connections. Make sure you have everything what it takes to secure your own in every situation. Don't fall for the "Well, you can ride with me in my car" - always take your own car.
Make sure you don't get in situations where you can't just leave. Trying to give u anons some life lessions here.

HAD TO CORRECT SOME PHRASES

Couldn't you just wait the morning bus in some warm place or get a taxi lel?

The nightclub was at the very brink of town… It was surrounded by farmfields and stuff. As i thought i would be leaving with my friends in the same car, the one i was supposed to drive with, left with a girl while being drunk. As it was 4Am, my phone died (i know - cliché right?) And i also tried to lift with some people. Apparently, people here aren't as social as i thought but i could understand why they didn't want a hitchhiker tho.

Busses sadly didn't go here, like i said, the only thing there was the nightclub surrounded by farmlands - no need for a busstop. Taxis did park there at the club but they only took cash and as i was spending my cash on drinks all night, i hadn't enough left to pay for the cab.

So i had to walk…

A common enough thing. Don't blame yourself for it.

Damn this sounds exactly like me. I have a few childhood friends who are admittedly degenerates but i'd rather have them than nothing. My main issue is that i literally have no friends that fall under your definition and it's truly hard to not portray my true self among friends. I have a few online acquaintances but i want an actual IRL friend not some guy i can chat to. It's truly hard to find real friends especially since i live in a majority mutt state.

Intelligent.
Not a degenerate.
Asking for both out of today's indoctrinated youth, is simply too much.
If they are intelligent, and under the age of 40, they will be a degenerate, for the most part, due to liberal ideas, policies, and the educational system in the USA pushing degeneracy and a pleasure filled lifestyle upon them, from Kindergarten on through college.
Now, something tends to happen around age 30 or 40, for most people in the USA, they are either so invested in degeneracy, that they commit to it, hardcore, and go beyond the point of no return, to pure N.P.C sodomite loving liberal faggot, or they wake up, see the world around them, and start rebelling against it. The rebels tend to have a child, and I assume that part of this great awakening is having to work in the real world, and raising a child brings back their paternal instincts.
So, Boomers would actually be more in line with your views, than someone in their late teens or 20's.

It's all by design and called social engineering. You are a slave and get programmed to become an even more docile slave. Just listen to Yuri…
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Friends Help you Move.
Real Friends Help you Move Bodies.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (324x324, 85.84K)

cuckchan tier moderation

Of course.

They were total cunts, but you can only blame yourself for not preparing at least a bit. You could ask someone to borrow you a phone to make a call, you could offer someone money to give you a ride home, or in worst case scenario, you could pretend to be passed out so someone calls an ambulance.

This is a silver lining to working all the time. Even if you don't share nearly anything in common with someone, after spending most of the day everyday with them you'll start to be friends eventually.

It's not natural for men to not have friends either. Look at old photos from your grandpa and you can see guys had friends back then.

no of course
too many snitches
need new bloody and cruel initiations into men

Attached: ).jpeg (1280x720, 163.73K)

If you want a good friend, just find the kind of person you would want your sister or daughter to marry. Once you find him, treat him well, ask him at least once in a while how his life is going, give him good advice on relationships, if he's dating someone not of his race, always remember him that if he has mixed children they would suffer a lot psychologically (show him studies or the /hapaproblems reddit, if needed). If he just had a though break up, be the kind of person who does things to make him forget the issue. If you find him crying, hug him, if he hugs you back, give him a kiss on the front and remind him of his worth, rebuild his pride. If he values what you just did, invite him to your place. Tell him you will order pizza and play his favourite co-op vidya until late.

Turn these gaming sessions into a routine, until eventually, he actually sleeps at your place. You will wake up sooner than him and prepare lunch for both.

This is already a bullet-proof friendship. Things can only go upwards after that.

Attached: shutterstock_495903829.jpg (320x213, 33.05K)

Difficult to find.

This too. Most people are cucks and can't be trusted.

For humans, no.
For animal filth the state pays tens of billions of dollars for activities and programs.

If they exist? Yes.
If they are worth it? No.
Currently, the best connection that you can have is through like-minded people around the internet, from wherever they live.
Personal friends become a burden as soon as your personal views differs with them. With impersonal interactions, you are not burdened by the other people's reactions to your mindset. If they agree with you, or don't agree with you, if they discuss or if they reage against your opinions, nothing of it impacts your personal life, and you won't have to deal with them in your daily life. It is a better way to filter those that are unimportant and to keep in contact with those who share your views, without the extra hardship of a personal friendship, that could interfere in your personal life.
In the current world, it is more productive to amass a group of like-minded people without personal connection to each other, and unite all to organize and mobilize against the jewish subversion around the world. The jews fear that so much that they always come up with the "not your personal army" whenever some unity is achieved. They truly want to end the union of like-minded people that aren't personally connected. All of that is better than pursuing personal friendships that can end the moment that you disagree with each other, and considering the fact that most people around you will probably be the "non inner monologue" types, literal drones that don't think and just repeat what the jews told them to.
Pursue non-personal connections. Pursue unity ("your personal army" as the rats like to label it) and exchange views, ideas and ways to make the world better for yourselves, free from jewish influence and the jew-controlled drones of the daily- life.

Agreed. I've had some wonderful convos with FBIanons and mossadshills here over the past 4 years.

spotted the defiler agent. everyone use filter

Zig Forums needs to start meeting IRL. Change will never happen just by posting on a board… but a beer hall with a charismatic speaker and a bunch of like minded guys?

Gud diskushen going awn hear. I lige id.

Ok anons here is the secret: the east does not have religion like Christianity and Islam. Western religion treats you like a child.

Buddhism, Vedic texts, Taoism are all a mash up of philosophy and religion. Study the yoga sutras, Chuang tsu, anything but the Bible.

Going on 8ch makes you a degenerate. Kys loner.

I take issue with the layers of insincerity everyone wraps themselves in outside of the closest intimacy… I can't engage genuinely with people who speak in facebook memes

You’re probably a degenerate

Maybe masonfags started the tread as a means to shill their literal faggot man ass cult, using social angst as bait.

Fuck off

The REAL question is

pretty sure if you met a pol user irl and talked to them for 10 minutes you would realize right away

Capitalism means:

I have one bean. This bean costs 5 cents to grow.
The bean is then worth 5 cents.
To be fair, utterly fair, my time raising the bean is worth 2 cents.

Thus, the ultimate total fair value of the bean is 7 cents.

But in capitalism, if I sell the bean for 7 cents, I come out even. That is not good in capitalism, because then I cannot ever save more money than I spend.

Thus I must lie. I have to say, "This bean is worth 10 cents."
I have to lie to my friends, family, and neighbors, in order to make profit.

Profit is lying. It is changing the true value of an item to a more preferred value, in order to acquire wealth.

If I must lie to everyone in order to make profit, then how can anyone be my friend? And of course, the more you lie about the value of things, the more profit that can be acquired.

I'm a peaceful National Socialist. I'm also not racist.
I'm not an extremist. I'm a moderate National Socialist.

I believe in segregation at national borders, but I believe that international trade is fine, especially if it's to get exotic spices, herbs, and foods. A good, varied diet is healthy for everyone.

I believe in having a strong army, but it ought to be for defense of your nation. Not offensive wars. The most simple concept of defense is this: Keep invaders out. Even if they call themselves refugees. I wouldn't be completely opposed to some foreign people living within my nation, but that's not the same as what we've seen happen, is it?

I think that it's perfectly logical for our government to support the people, and "the people" means the majority. Not minorities. Minorities need to go to a place where they are a majority. Even small populations, such as Jewish people, still have Israel, so there's not really any reason to not do this. Everyone has a home now. If they don't, then it's not the problem of European people to deal with. We need to deal with our own affairs. We are noble, and we are honorable. We expect the same from others, thus they can fight their own battles.

I think if the government supported its people, and became socialistic in times of need, but capitalistic in times of high production, I think it'd create a decent way to "ride the wave," in the sense of prices in a stock market. If values go down, then we should ensure that we protect each other, and when values go up, it's time to get greedy, so that the best of the best can make their fortune.

I think that other races can exist, but I think that race mixing is incredibly wicked, considering that it's generally the invaders who take the women of the natives. That sort of thing, even if done by European colonists, is incredibly wicked and evil. I think that race mixing is always bad, unless there is race mixing directly on the borders of two nations. Those races will be similar anyways, and does not violate any common law of nature.

"The people," must be united. It has turned out that united means "fascism." Leftist Intersectionalism means "fascism." Taking a bunch of different people and uniting them around one ideal is fascism in its most pure and definitional form. This means that fascism is completely normal, and is essentially the basis for all political movements.

But fascism works even better if the people that you are uniting are already similar, seeing as instead of trying to form an army of minorities, you are just trying to unite a nation of people who are actually similar in their base culture and genetic lineage. That means family and friends are united.

This isn't possible with leftist intersectionalism, because they are most likely uniting only to destroy the current majority, and then they will devolve into war, because they have nothing in common. Mexican people and black people and arabic people have no reason to unite, unless there is a common enemy. But once the enemy is destroyed, then they will destroy each other as well, because there is no bond other than a shared hatred. They are inherently different, and thus any unity is shallow and transient.

But with people who actually share a culture, a history, and a more recent common ancestor, unity can hold out much longer. Even if some people disagree, it will be on the individual level rather than a racial level.

Thus moderate, peaceful National Socialism is possible. There is no need for offensive wars or overtly cruel racism. I just think that it's more ideal for people to live together because they share a culture and race, instead of trying to force everyone to live together, "despite our differences," which just makes everyone unhappy in reality.

I think National Socialism should be given another chance, especially if toned down a little bit. It's not wise to get into extreme politics, but it's also not wise to completely censor a political idea just because it lost one war in the past. If anyone understands, then it's time to peacefully assemble in real life.

We can be friends, and we can have peaceful discussions, and there is no need for these discussions to lead to violence at any point. Antifa-types are wrong. There is no need to hurt anyone just because our nation shifts to absolute National Socialism. People who are not like us can just leave peacefully, or be escorted out. There is no need for violence beyond normal police or military violence. Both of these types of violence already happen in order to enforce laws and government, thus it cannot be said to be outrageous or unusual.

So I think it's time to begin assembling, and talking openly about this.

We are the people, and we will not be censored.

We will not be censored.

He's too smart for 99% of us, so who knows.

I'll be your fren if you are white.

You completely left out the defining vector in determining "value" in a capitalist system.
DEMAND!
If the people are starving, and incapable of growing their own beans, they will pay whatever they believe the bean to be worth. Replace the "money" in this situation with barter, and the starving retard will trade their car for a weeks worth of live sustaining beans. If the retard can grow their own beans, your beans aren't worth beans.
You're obviously a commie shit stain, here to d&c.
Try harder.

Attached: Z21112018185431.jpg (430x542, 32.49K)

Any friend I have had doesn't talk when we would hang out. They'd more or less just be there. Watching TV or playing a video game, rarely any talking with one exception.

No one wishes to hold a conversation, everyone remains silent except for short bursts. I recall a quote whom I do not know the author "There is no such thing as a conversation, there are only people waiting their turn to talk."

This modern world is stupid.

Why talk when everyone wants to kill everyone with opposing opinions nowadays?

Not entirely true, if you are perceptive there’s a lot you can tell about someone by how they look

None.
None.
Nobody.

Yet another sign of the imminent death of a civilization.

Attached: Smoke on the Horizon.jpg (1000x1041, 305.61K)

Yes, but the barriers are not as you've described. You must be 15.

That’s what I’ve found as well. My standards are
while normie standards are that you enable their bad behavior and go out to eat shitty food a lot. It’s fucking boring

You're so stupid that I don't even want to try to explain because I think I'd be wasting my time. Filtered.

Please unironically kill yourself. Filtered.

the last good "friend" I had was a pothead who had anger issues. I awakened him on politics and he liked me for that, but when I stopped supplying him with weed and his gf left him over having a picture of hitler on his phone (this was supposedly my fault somehow), he tried to turn my gf against me and fuck her. It didn't work out for him and last time I had contact with him, I was at his parents' house and he was screaming at them to not open the door

I've come to realize all my friends have been shit because I didn't care and had low standards. But I'm so nihilistic now I'm basically alone all the time

Are you this full of shit all the time?

So many of you newfags are just filled to the brim with shit.

Whos paying you the 2 cents for your time?

Also, bean is a bad analogy cause reared properly it would turn into many beans, making you much more than that. I dunno. Your whole statement us fucking retarded and raises more questions about your intelligence than it does give us useful or enlightening information.

You should leave this website forever. No one wants tards like you around.

Die hard believer and follower
Good job, you made it

Before I filter you, i'd like to clarify that this is not what capitalism entails. When selling something, what value you place on that item means absolutely nothing at all. It's all about whether other people think it's valuable. If it's something they can produce themselves, or have easy access to, it will obviously have less value to them. Sure, you could lie about it's value by tricking them into believing it's something that they can't produce themselves, however you wouldn't trick many people. Try this: Go into a Walmart, find an apple or some vegetable, and repeat "I AM SELLING THIS MAGICAL (THING_NAME) FOR 10,000 shekels" I guarantee nobody would purchase that item. You'd get funny looks and might even be kicked out.

maybe you should try BEING a friend instead of an uptight twat?

I guarantee you're both unintelligent and a degenerate

This.
It is more important to BE a friend then to HAVE a friend.
Hope I am being a good friend, senpai.

Attached: 4e82f5e2974292bd319f806fc6847c00632e429947b808ff34811029603a9727.jpg (900x900, 77.86K)

The best friendships are born from mutual struggles.

Attached: hitler color.jpg (1000x672, 68.87K)

It is only shallow people who do not judge by first appearances.
– Oscar Wilde

Reported.

And before you call me a shill i know degeneracy exists and i understand their plan but some of you just need to grow the fuck up and stop acting as if you were the center of the universe. This is not the first time i've seen this shit

Just grow the fuck up

Not an argument, just an ad hominem

Attached: aod0.jpg (255x179 95.99 KB, 8.57K)

no, too many niggers

Can't refrain from posting nonsense, can you nigger? Just grow the fuck up.

Having garbage friends isn't a trend or a world crisis, it just means you're shit at social interaction and can't find decent people

Telling me to grow the fuck up? That's pretty rich from someone who believes that any bad experience he's had is automatically happening to everyone else and it's the end of the world

That's true, somewhat. No doubt a lot of the people who complain "tfw no friends" don't ever go out and try to meet people or make friends. But it's also true that even when you go out and meet a lot of people, if you're looking for people with self-discipline and a higher purpose in life than pleasure, it's very hard to find anyone like that.

Reported.

Turbo nigger activate!

Attached: daed1dd43fc4715f7a43c5b1f7f9db5c9170106ad57ce4c108b1f9900bfd12d5.png (833x696, 494.4K)

tbh I really don't think "real friends" as you put it exist, i don't recall them ever existing but maybe that's just me but most people nowadays probably already know that no ones gonna have their back
so i guess most just give up on trying to find that "real friend" unless you're one of those people that likes to be all like oh hey look at all the people "I know" but I really don't know them and just use them as a way of coping with the fact that real friends do not exist anymore lol just my 2 cents in the matter lmao

Is that what I believe, you whining faggot?
Do you even realize that only kikes are trained from birth to speak only in logical fallacies, and desperate accusations?
This is why you glow.
And if you are attempting to be sincere, then you're just fucking so brainwashed by kike wizardry, you don't realize there's an alternative to proper debate. I might have been sincere to you much earlier, but your tells gave you away, and you've only gotten worse and more lazy after getting so easily triggered (another irrationally emotional kike trait).
Maybe you should put down the internet for a while, child, and go outside and see for yourself what we're talking about.
If you think your friends aren't shit, then it's very likely YOU are shit too. From what I've seen so far, I'm leaning heavily this way.
Sperg more, and don't forget the Red Text. You're totally changing everyone's mind here, kid.

who needs real friends anyway lmao *dies inside*

Its an American thing I've seen, I have met good people from various walks of life here but a lot more from out of state, seems easier in places that have warmer communities such as Italy or just aren't completely atomized like the UK. Remember, America has been the apex of social engineering. You know the boomer meme "first they take our guns?" no, first they take your family, and they destroy religious parishes, and have people migrating around like nomads based on economic issues like sales taxes and mortgages.

So don't blame the people, most people are just malleable pawns for social engineers anyways.

How many times have I been told "we'll meet each other" "lets get some lunch". It's just them being polite, it doesn't mean anything. When they say that they don't actually mean they want to meet you. Just like when you have something bad going on, they will say "I'm sorry". I'm sorry for what? You had nothing to do with it!

Americans are about networking first, friends second. People already work more than any other country because we promote capitalist wage slavery. It takes years and years of shallow interactions and relationships to find one, but you will. Either that or you go to some rural community, buy some land like Owen Benjamin.

(btw I'm an Aussie)