U.S. Army: How has serving impacted you?

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

The U.S. Army made a big mistake by posting the question:

How has serving impacted you?

on their Twitter. They were no doubt expecting inspirational stories. Instead, they got thousands of people telling stories of PTSD, suicides, addictions, sicknesses from Agent Orange, VA doing nothing, rapes, and so on. Typical:

Well my dad served two tours of Vietnam, was shot down several times, given three medals - and then, funny thing: after he got out, the VA refused to help pay for any of his medical care. He died a few weeks ago. And you sent us - a flag in a plastic bag. REAL heart-warming.

twitter.com/USArmy/status/1131704927963766785

medium.com/@caityjohnstone/the-us-army-asked-twitter-how-service-has-impacted-people-the-answers-were-gut-wrenching-a28442c59e4f
archive.is/UQpQ3

Attached: 1-K9d9m76R7JLyIJerwaUONQ[1].png (157.27 KB, 800x369)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault_in_the_United_States_military
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/13/6-facts-about-the-u-s-military-and-its-changing-demographics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident
goodreads.com/quotes/218473-military-men-are-just-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used
investors.com/politics/editorials/197-military-officers-purged-by-obama/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
twitter.com/adasomg/status/1133031912510033925

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

I served in Iraq across the street from the burn pits. 1 year later I was dx with lupus & 10 years later I was dx w/Stage 3 Breast Cancer. I still can’t get 100% perm & total disability because the VA says “I might get better”. There’s no cure for lupus!

As a mother, I was proud of my son as he signed up to serve his country during his last year of High School. He served 3 deployments in Iraq. That young man with his whole life in front of him is now broken mentally and emotionally beyond recognition and the Army isn't helpful.

Same here. I went to report an attempted sexual assault with 2 wiynesses who got the guy off my half naked unconscious body and the base police tjreatened to charge ME W/Underage drinking and failure to obey a lawful order if I pressed charges.. On my ship it was even worse.

On this last part: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault_in_the_United_States_military

The United States military is something like 44% "minority." pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/13/6-facts-about-the-u-s-military-and-its-changing-demographics/

The 1995 Okinawa rape incident took place on September 4, 1995, when three U.S. servicemen – U.S. Navy Seaman Marcus Gill and U.S. Marines Rodrico Harp and Kendrick Ledet, who were all serving at Camp Hansen on Okinawa – rented a van and kidnapped a 12-year-old Okinawan girl. They beat her, duct-taped her eyes and mouth shut, and bound her hands. Gill and Harp then raped her, while Ledet claimed he only pretended to do so out of fear of Gill.

Attached: 1995[1].jpg (45.09 KB, 422x198)

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

if only those zogbots knew for ((( who ))) are they really sacrificing their lives..

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

if only those zogbots knew for ((( who ))) are they really sacrificing their lives..

Like it would make a difference to those low level peons one way or the other.

John Rivera
John Rivera

I enjoy reading about their suffering and the negative impact it has had on their lives. Unlike a lot of other people who post here, I don't see any value in military scum.

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

They’re mostly guys who thought they could get free college or purposeless normies who bought the glory and honor bs you know who is selling. Glad they’re “fighting for our freedumbs” in some hellhole so that zog doesn’t demand a draft and make me do it.

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

who bought the glory and honor bs you know who is selling.
Yeah, they've got supermodels eating taco bell on televitz, too. No sympathy for morons.

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

These people really believe this shit. When you look at the stories, it's shocking how many of them talk about multiple family members having issues, like none of them learned. And there are still all types of "Thank you for your service" comments scattered in there.

For some of them, particularly evangelicucks, knowing how much of it was Israel will mean nothing. For others, it would have to be such a shock. They're not doing this for the Red, White, and Blue; they're not doing it for the Constitution; they're not doing it to protect their fellow Americans; or anything like that. They're doing it for a foreign power. Or powers, to be fair, since Saudi Arabia is also influential. And of course military contractors, the deep state, and the politicians paid off by all of the above.

Attached: 1459282796722.jpg (419.97 KB, 1240x1532)

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

Greatest job I ever had.

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

Attached: kissinger--military-men--stupid-animals-jews.jpg (92.87 KB, 493x583)

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

Kissinger, outclassed by milktary men every single day. Both intellectually as wel as spiritually.

Kissinger is a Jew.

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

Obviously not since he's got his boyim in the White House telling you what to do.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

Unlike a lot of other people who post here, I don't see any value in military scum.

A lot of it depends on what they learn from it. If being in the military and seeing the bullshit wakes them up, they have my sympathy. OTOH, if they simply go along as tools, then fuck them. You genuinely see both types, even among the officer class, who speak out about what is going on.

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

You wish.

Tary can milk himsef faggot mods

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

MKultra, do i need to say more?
I suffer every day and until i shoot myself in the head it won't stop.

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

Suffering?

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

They're all garbage, no exceptions.

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

What, are you kidding me? This is what Henry had to say:

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”

goodreads.com/quotes/218473-military-men-are-just-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used

Attached: 28442[1].jpg (13.18 KB, 225x341)

Gavin James
Gavin James

Yes they are.

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

He's a Jew, who cares?

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

Seriously, why else would you call us garbage if it weren't true.

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

Go away.

Attached: ElGoblino.png (645.96 KB, 780x438)

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

I care because jews control american foreign policy and decide and declare where good white men go to die, retard

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

Oh hell, the evangelicucks among them would swell with pride, if they learned it was all for Israel. They love daddy kike pounding their asses. Has a single platoon, unit, whatever you call them ever mutinied in this cocksucker's gay disco war? No. Has a submarine gone missing and nuked DC or Jerusalem? Nope. The US military's full of shills, not a single Warrior.

Attached: Jews---Dying-for-Israel.jpg (190.28 KB, 1200x937)

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

As a former Marine infantry ZOGbot, I mostly agree. I had juuuuust started to become redpilled when I enlisted (In the reserves, mind you), and by the time I figured it out it was too late. So I decided to make the best of it.

Last name is one of those German ones that Jews sometimes use, so went to Jewish services in boot camp - DI's didn't go there, it was held at a different time than other services, so I got an extra hour of free time, they gave out candy, bread, and grape juice unlike stale wine and communion wafers
Redpilled fully 2/3 of my unit once I got there, even had officers giving the Roman Salute now and then for a giggle
Turned my squad leader, who went active and is mow a combat instructor at SOI. from an Obama voting liberal into an absolute gas the kikes race war now Nazi, sends me texts all the time about how retarded his black students are and shit
Convinced multiple, extremely well trained infantrymen not to reenlist once they realized they were fighting for Israel and how bad Israel was
When I was a squad leader, encouraged my Marines to read Starship Troopers (Which was on the Commandant's reading list at the time) and write a report on it for points towards promotion. Went over the reports with them to subtly turn them towards the ideas of fascism
Use the skills I learned to teach small unit tactics to anyone who asks

So yeah. Free schooling and other benefits, turned a good chunk of the Marine Corps into NatSoc fascist warriors, and with how small the Corps is, that influence will spread far and wide. Not a bad tradeoff, if you ask me.

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

Military thread. Guess why I am here.

No they don't. All of that occurs in the Pentagon, Special Operations command and through the banks.

There's no single individual in charge of that. There's a council.

Zachary Kelly
Zachary Kelly

Every time we get a thread shitting on you worthless ZOGniggers, anecdotal nonsense just like this gets posted from Tel Aviv Terry.

Leo Green
Leo Green

Did I not say that I agree with him? The military is shit and the people in it are mostly utter sheep doing the bidding of Israel. I was just relaying a story of how I managed to at least attempt to change that.

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

You were a Marine, so I assume that you hung around a lot of Navy. How are they, are they redpilled, sjw? I ask because I am on the waiting list for OCS.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

No one in the military has any redeemable qualities. No one was "redpilled". They are fake anecdotes.

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

OK. So why is it only kids like Earnest or old men like Bowers acting? Sorry, but you guys have broken your oaths. You've allowed a foreign power to control our government and invade our country. You guys get the bullet too. You can redeem the names of your families by kicking off the war right now.

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

I was in the Reserves. Didn't have much interaction with the Navy aside from medical personnel, so I can't speak from experience, but they're pozzed as fuck, just like any other branch. It's nigger women that keep crashing their boats, if that's any indication. The only place you find redpilled guys is in the Infantry, and the Army is way more hush hush about it, and they guys that figure it all out in the first place don't stay in for long.

I don't have much to say in opposition to you, but my line of thinking at the time was that one guy with a rifle isn't going to be able to do shit, so I may as well try to make it a bunch of guys with rifles for when it does kick off. If you have a way for me to for sure start it without getting myself killed for nothing to happen, I'm all ears.

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

We are worthless, but the majority of quality content on this board comes from us.

Get out.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

I'll also add, fuck OCS. Don't even join any branch, enlisted or otherwise. Any skill you want from the military, you can learn in the civilian world. You'll have to pay for it as opposed to being paid, but being payed for it is filthy blood money. You're betraying your people and your country for convenience, and risking your life for the enemy.

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

You also helped police after Katrina and Wilma. All of you are ZOG. Get the fuck out of country, and go back to Palestine. Swim, motherfuckers.

Attached: Gun-confiscation-US.mp4 (5.39 MB, 288x224)

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

JFK wouldn't allow him into the White House at all; he regarded him as a dangerous lunatic.

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

but the majority of quality content on this board comes from us.
I didn't notice any particularly popular threads on the merits of eating crayons and raising someone else's burr headed son.

James Lopez
James Lopez

Thanks for this; NO and Katrina have sort of vanished from sight, but there was tons of shit that went down there that was totally bogus.

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

When I was a squad leader, encouraged my Marines to read Starship Troopers (Which was on the Commandant's reading list at the time) and write a report on it for points towards promotion.

Kek, young adult Americans reading Starship Troopers instead of Tolstoy's War and Peace, Dostoyevsky's The Devils, Dicken's Bleak House and Conrad's The Nigger of the Narcissus.

I read all that shit back when I was 12 to 15 on my own eager initiative and I regard myself as a semi retard for only having first year Calculus.

John Adams
John Adams

No, we didn't. Ilike how you claim to be so offended, but you have no problems molesting children and using faggots like weapons.

You're a joke. Trying to hold a moral authority over me isn't going ro work cuck.

You are obviously new here, those have both been threads already.

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

our guns were bigger than their guns
I get what he might be trying to say, but the only reason they put that clip in their was to reinforce the bullshit Freudian angle that guns are compensation for insecure masculinity.

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

their
there

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Because they got too caught up in Zig Forums memes. Most rational people generally don't want to kill or be killed. It would be utterly terrifying to start shooting fuckers in the street, so much so that you may shutdown and get BTFO by the pigs or other interested parties. If you feel dread now, just wait until you pull the trigger, just wait until you cross that line that cannot be uncrossed. The instant the hammer releases, you have officially signed your own death warrant. Unless your some kind of hardass Rambo motherfucker, then you will most likely die/be arrested within the hour, within 24 if you make a run for it. Either way, they will still get you, and once they do, it's game over, then REAL hell begins, because they can quite literally torture you and get away with it.

Most people still have a little bit of hope left, just that tiny wish that maybe it wont be SO bad. Sadly it will be, and it will only get worse and worse, until it either slumps or snaps. It's no small thing to kill someone, let alone engage in open racial conflict. The entirety of all police within 300 miles of the event will be stirred up like a fucking hornets nest looking to get a piece of YOUR ass. Until you, or anyone else feels that they can handle that kind of popularity, then nothing will happen.

Shit on military men all you like, but for those that are more alike than they are different, for those that know at the very least an inkling of the truth, sometimes have no other option. The military is, for many people, the only thing standing between them and homelessness/starvation. In a peace time nation, where you can serve til retirement, it's a pretty good fucking offer, free room and board, free food, free clothes, paycheck, etc. It's an offer that many simply can't refuse unless they are to go without and risk death for nothing

John Taylor
John Taylor

Odd, I like guns because shooting is a fun hobby.

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

Right, and the Natl Guard boss, who broke into a church for a camp, had a surname of Bible. That whole mess was a practice run, but it was real too, and nobody did shit about it. Mr. Bigger Guns could have shot the scumbags invading his home, but he surrendered instead.

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

Not fooling anyone, faggot. ZOGbots are cowards.

Attached: youre-welcome.jpg (19.71 KB, 276x447)

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

A public servant calling military personal zogbots.

You literally run the plantation, and you say military is bad.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

Just for a minute pause and consider that both these men in the top image received the Nobel peace (piss) prize…

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

There's no such thing as a Nobel Peace prize.

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

I was under the impression that the Marines were the branch of the service most aware of what is going on. Any input there?

You get nowhere being a prick to someone who is cool. Save it for faggots like this guy.

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

Tell that to king nigger

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

He's your King, not mine.

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

Why did these people do something?
Because they got too caught up in Zig Forums memes. Most rational people don't want to kill or be killed.
That part of the brain has nothing to do with killing or being killed. That's why (((rational))) people are suicidal, they can't adapt.
Unless your some kind of hardass Rambo motherfucker, then you will most likely die
Throughout history, the good men who fought and died, attaining to a virtuous life, weren't (((rambos))). They still fought, and they did better than Jewbo. That isn't news to me. I can certainly muster a better fight than the diaper-wetting IDF.
shit on the military all you like
I have only to pull the curtain and show you the military shit on themselves. The truth hasn't really sunk in for you. The US military are a foreign occupier, they love cut dicks and serve the nose. I called tgem oath breakers earlier. I'm sorry. They are simply kikes masquerading as my countrymen. They would just as soon kill me and my family as cross the street.

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

Well, back in the 50's and 60's (Not sure on exact timeframe) a large chunk of Marine Corps officers were purged due to fascism rising in the ranks. Of course, that was a long time ago, but the whole indoctrination and brainwashing process of becoming a Marine does prepare your mind to more easily accept fascism. The race part is a little bit harder, and I'll explain that.

Every branch is pozzed, period. Including the Marines. The infantry is the only real place you'll find redpilled dudes, Army or Marines. Much less so in the Army, and they also tend to be more quiet about it. Marines tend to be more open and louder about it. Most of the infantry is white. You'll find the occasional "white" hispanic or full on beaner here and there, and blacks are rare (Moreso in the Marines than Army, again). Infantry hispanics actually tend to perform just fine, they tend to have an attitude though. Blacks, on the other hand, are, to a chimp, cowardly, lazy, and incompetent, every single one. This, more than anything, is what gives white infantryman the nudge they need to get past civnat fascism.

Fun fact, this infantry being white and more conservative thing doesn't just apply to the US, either. Worked with some Royal Marines on a training exercise, and about half of them violently hated "refugees", were pro-brexit, etc. One even belly laughed at "what separates man from the animals? The Mediterraean". Good bunch of dudes, for the most part.

I can certainly muster a better fight than the diaper-wetting IDF.
Anybody could, faggot, but we're not talking about the IDF. If you're such a hard charging warrior, so much better and braver than any ZOGbot, go start the war. Fucking put up or shut up.

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

I was under the impression that the Marines were the branch of the service most aware of what is going on. Any input there?

The most aware but also most likely not to do anything about it. Look to the history of the USMC and you will find a record of JUSTing shithole countries to further the mostly economic objectives of the USA(See: Smedley Butler). They will, as an organization, remain always faithful to their masters. And the Marine Corps doesn't give a fuck who's running the show in America as long as it might get a chance to kill somebody.

The infantry is the only real place you'll find redpilled dudes

lol no

Attached: comedian.jpg (94.45 KB, 900x400)

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

Serve ZOG
Get fugged

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

Daily reminder that if you pay taxes you serve ZOG :)

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

lol no
I'll clarify. Openly redpilled. POGs have waaaaay more minorities and women, and depending on the specific MOS, can get gay as fuck with HR and SJW shit. Whites in those jobs are either doughy nu-males or poor fools surrounded by subhuman retards.

Seeing as I wasn't a POG, my assessment may be wrong, but that's the impression I got whenever I interacted with them.

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

So the Marines have a handle on what's happening, and they do nothing. They get womanlier and browner by the year, their bosses are all wearing kippas, their buddies faces are turned to goo for these jews, and they do nothing. This is what a century of Evangelicuck/Zionism morality does to Aryan men.
white knighting for muh baste soldiers with all the guns and training
Look at yourself.
d-don't you say you can do better
I already have by never taking an oath to Israel. Its zogbots who are all talk. If you can't take a little banter, then get the fuck out.
anybody can do better than IDF
Apparently not the US Marines though.

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

99% of the faggots who have served in the US military are fucking cry babies. and social media is fucking cancer that spreads victimhood and weakness. do you see WW2 and Korean War vets crying on FaceTwatGram about their PTSD and how they are now unemployable crazy reclusive shut ins? shit no, the Greatest Generation, who witnessed the last time Total War was unleashed in the world–worse atrocities and war crimes and mass death and killing than anything witnessed by the buttercups who've gone to war since then–they buckled up and soldiered on with their lives. and they didn't cry about it to strangers on the Internet–they mostly never even told their own families what they had seen and done in War. and they went on with their lives, they achieved great success, they landed on the moon, they defeated global (((Communism))) and they won the Cold War (and they also handed over our nation to ZOG…).

those old vets would piss on these cry baby vets. when you join the military, what the fuck did you expect? you are signing up to kill people on command. you are signing up to risk your life and permanent injuries and disability. you are signing up to see the most horrible shit that will make you lose your mind. you are signing up to do all of that without questioning the chain of command and the reasons for the commands. you are signing up to obey and like it and not turn around and talk shit about your own country because you got hurt fee-fees.

i swear, seeing this pity party twitter thread only confirms for me that the US military is already as good as defeated on the battlefield because they are certainly self-defeated on the morale dimension. if you no longer have a military that can do its job and conduct warfare, you no longer have a country, and it will be only a matter of time until some other army that is disciplined and is not pussified cry babies will invade your ass and take your shit over.

the only possible saving grace might be that Survivor Bias tends to surface the whiners and the complainers and the agitators, so it looks like all of the replies are from these pussified traitors, when in actuality, the average successful US soldier got out, went on with their life, and isn't crying and exaggerating their injuries to score cookie points by Virtue Signalling to the unpatriotic SJW hatemobs on Twatter. you never hear from those good soldiers, because they don't need your pity and they don't want free shit from you because they stood true to the contract they signed when enlisting.

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

They always show up in these threads with the same dumb script.

Attached: thecyber4.jpg (66.1 KB, 640x426)

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

Fuck off, nigger.

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

I sincerely doubt that you could have redpilled any of your infantry, and that you were even in the Marines.

You're most likely a kike trying to get people to enlist in the corp with the most casualties to get rid of your opposition.

"N-no goyim! Look at these 90 IQ eggheads, surely they'll see reason and become le ubermenschen redpilled! Look, I got some texts about niggers!"

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart

As a POG I can confirm I was surrounded by subhumans and dumb cunts. I just focused on the gym and getting the fuck out. I did spend some time with grunts and they did seem to be majority white compared to my unit.

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

the Greatest Generation

Some of the dumbest fucking white people who ever lived. If they got through WWII easier than later generations, part of it was because they lived in the pure bliss of ignorance: they were fighting for freedom against those evil Germans and Japs. No remorse or regrets for killing other people in their country.

Watch/listen to this clip. This was a top hit back then for that dumb-as-a-rock generation.

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

Also, this stuff did exist, but it wasn't talked about as much in the 1950s. The war that messed up the most people was WWI, which was particularly horrible. In WWII, a much lower percentage of people were on the front lines, and there were generally long breaks between battles for the ones who were.

Attached: george-carlin-war.mp4 (9.32 MB, 720x720)

Brandon James
Brandon James

they buckled up and soldiered on with their lives.
True.
and they didn't cry about it to strangers on the Internet–they mostly never even told their own families what they had seen and done in War.
True.
they landed on the moon,
False.
they defeated global (((Communism)))
False.
and they won the Cold War (and they also handed over our nation to ZOG…).
False and true.

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

Spanish-American war was no picnic as well and it was a (((Rothschild))) who was an expert witness in explaining what happened to the Maine in the Cuban harbor.

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

Unless your some kind of hardass Rambo motherfucker, then you will most likely die/be arrested within the hour, within 24 if you make a run for it.
Oh please, at least half of the murders done in the US go unsolved.
If you have a way for me to for sure start it without getting myself killed for nothing to happen, I'm all ears.
You're a rifleman, you can easily learn who near you are part of the edifice beating down upon your kin, where they work, most are social media NPCs so finding out their habits is not hard, and if that individua,l minecraft player, doesn't have a social media presence, most likely their co-workers/family do. With z 200-300 meters distance should give you a good head start. Now you're playing minecraft!

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

WW2 was the most terrible war, and my country should have stayed neutral and gassed our kikes, but at least the men - actual men - who came back weren't pussies. For many, like Euros in the Great War, it was hard to readjust afterward, because it was so fucking awesome and initiatory. This is actually what the book Band of Brothers is about, how did young men who lived a mythology (Battle of Bastogne, D Day, Market Garden, capturing the Eagle's Nest) return to a mundane boring life? Most just did. Though now, subversives like these babies are trained to bitch instead of fight. I think there's an intuition in these babies that something isn't right, but they haven't made the connection. They won't walk into their VA office, clean the head golem's cranium, hold the rest for ransom, but they'll bitch on twatter.

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

Every time there is a military thread the conspiracy farts come out.

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

it doesn't matter that the Greatest Generation were fighting for the wrong side.

thank_god_the_west_defeated_the_nazis.jpg

the only thing that matters is that they did it and they mobilized and coordinated on a scale never before seen in history and they won. that is all that is expected of a military. and in that, the Greatest Generation proved they were the most capable fighting force for all time. a military does not decide what is right or wrong. such a question is irrelevant. a military can only obey its own political chain of command.

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

Well, back in the 50's and 60's (Not sure on exact timeframe) a large chunk of Marine Corps officers were purged due to fascism rising in the ranks

YOu want to elaborate on that with some valid links to this historical fact?

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

thank me for spreading the gay disco
Pick related is what you fought for.

Attached: degenerate-pup-and-little-child.jpg (42.08 KB, 480x600)

David Perez
David Perez

Never happened you illegal fag.

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

shouldn't allow any jew into the White House

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

Reported for being a goddamn jew puppet.

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

It gets a whole lot more stupid than that one…

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

Report away. They know I am not a dog.

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

You've openly admitted to it.

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

That picture isn't even that degenerate for le current year

Attached: 1529243518378.jpg (132.52 KB, 710x960)
Attached: the-mantits.jpg (72.38 KB, 720x404)
Attached: 1556925769673.jpg (264.72 KB, 960x640)
Attached: 1530066892280.webm (2.93 MB, 720x404)

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

You died for this too.

Attached: e8013dd323d0ca2bd2fa82585665759daab141ad620ff149a2d45bbff8d5122a.jpg (463.46 KB, 1008x1580)

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

missing the point entirely

They freely killed white people. Hell, Germans were the #1 immigrant group, and they went out and killed Germans with no hesitation. You are talking about this as if being a good robot to protect Communists is a good thing.

Uh, wow. What a dumb and innocent era.

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

This is why people drive through crowds with big trucks

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

they defeated global (((Communism)))
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

William Parker
William Parker

WW1 made Hitler, Mosley, Mussolini etc etc

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

admitted what?

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

holy fuck every day I'm so glad my son isn't snipped.

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

Spot on. The really young guys are turning out to be massive edgelords though.

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

the deep state
Just say jews.

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

Deep state isn't Jews. It's the Shabbots Goys and the Bosheviks.

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

"U.S. Army: How as serving Israel and fighting their wars impacted you?"
FTFY OP

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

Tax payers, how has funding Israel benefited you?

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

Yes the propaganda was really fucking bad. No, that shit was not shown to servicemen, it was for girls, wives, and naive movie goers. The bugmen of today's generations. The Duke himself was once paid wounded Marines a visit in Hawaii, they threw their bed pans at him and told him to go to hell. You can't judge the fighting men by the propaganda, because most of it is for selling the war back home. GIs don't need to buy the war, they're in it. Yes, they fought the wrong side for the kikes, but they were also the last generation of actual fighters.

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

Eh it kinda depends some of them are somewhat good people I just can't deal with the brain washing tbh

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

Straight men don't walk when buses are available.

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

Couldn't find a job, you should go ask the niggers and mexicans. Their the ones with all the jobs.

John Taylor
John Taylor

The fuck are you talking about?

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

The US military's full of shills, not a single Warrior.
Very true. A warrior would kill the kikes the second he got 'deployed' for big business interest. BLESSED ARE OUR SAINTS.

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

Niggers don't work.

Attached: d6f73b4693334628828ed07ff8e5e70e767af8646843541b922e563fb0e8936f.jpg (71.84 KB, 1600x900)

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

Also in most parts of the country the Depression was still raging with malnourishment and abject poverty so many of those guys that served were just happy to get three squares, a new pair of boots and a paycheck.

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

Only niggers get work in states they don't reside in.

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

FDR solved his unemployment, and to placate the returning masses, he signed the GI Bill. Miraculous college and home loans kept many from loafing and stirring trouble. The military today are too gutless to try anything, so the VA actually kick them in their shit.

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

Wrong

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

True.

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

Again with the Mexican bitch getting mad and trying to feed me to ner faggot people?

Deport fhe cunt.

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

Yes, it's true that entire post was wrong.

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

As a red-pilled US Service member serving in South Korean I wouldn't have met my wife had I not served. This was before the birth of our daughter.

Attached: misun-8-months-at-obgyn.jpg (266.2 KB, 937x528)

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

Maybe half of them are done by foreign serial killer kikes for sport? I mean it has occured to you that the niggers aren't the only ones who murder us for sport, right? In the everyday populace jewish serial killers are highly represented. In their literature they are encouraged to rape and murder our children 'for tempting them'…something to think about.

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

They are junkies.

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

You just admitted that she was feeding me to a faggot

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

Come to chicago

Mexicans took over our labor market up north and people are fleeing for their lives.

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

I was chased out by the Bloods.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

Attached: 2uyt9xe.jpg (26.22 KB, 351x550)

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

they didn't fuck around for 40 years in the desert for nothing goys. two words free. will.

Attached: 926.jpg (35.82 KB, 720x536)

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

I never met a y women there worth marrying. You either got lucky, or like Asians.

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

Not even close.

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

You had me confused user
I thought you met your wife after your daughter was born
second to none?

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

How has serving impacted you?
Deep

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

I tried teaching them math and english and they gave me free joints.

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

They kept trying to trade me my ass for old women.

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

We stand on the shoulders of retards

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

The purging of the military is nothing new user.
Here is obummer getting rid of 197 Officers in a wide purge that will result in the crypto kikes losing any war against Europeans since they are incompetent ass licking nepotists.
investors.com/politics/editorials/197-military-officers-purged-by-obama/

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

If you can fix their broken ebonics into proper english they become less violent and more friendly.

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

Junkies for murder…it has been going on for AGES while they slaughter the 'cattle' right under our noses…I know.

Attached: columbine-school-shooting-hunted-christian-children.jpg (529.94 KB, 723x689)

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

What war with Europeans? The kikes want their zogbots in Iran. All the great Europeans are dead anyhow. The herd was thinned 80-100 years ago.

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

'Brown' on the inside…that pic is ironic.

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

The problem wasn't that they weren't friendly. They were too friendly.

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

I wish our military wasn't a jewish con-job, because it would be actually rewarding to be taught how to fight by the most advanced military in the world.

Attached: 0298---WbxB4XX.png (529.23 KB, 1015x1527)

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

I opened a lemonaide stand in one of their neighborhoods and then poisoned the drinks with laundry detergents. I tried to find many ways to stop the gang violence without being violent.

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

laundry detergents aren't poisonus

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

I know but I thought it would clean out their insides of all their violence, like it cleans the blood from their clothing.

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

All the sympathy, because they're victims. Just like everyone brainwashed by jewish media.

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

Beautiful point user. They look like a couple demonic toads, not even human…alien/foreign/subhuman/trash.

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

I'm glad people are talking about it. I don't want to see people enlisting when our government is about to throw their lives away fighting another bullshit war in the middle east.

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

JewS. It the name of the group, dumbass.

Oliver Ortiz
Oliver Ortiz

I care because jews control american foreign policy and decide and declare where good white men go to die, retard
This is the least of their crimes against us.

Levi Long
Levi Long

In Babylonian gematria 'peace' has the same numerical value and position as 'death'….meaning that in the structure of the universe The Nobel Peace prize is the exact equivalent of The Nobel Death prize. Also, until the kikes are exterminated, the only peace we will ever know of their murder and slaughter of humanity is our own death.

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

chey lani
@CheyenneLani
Replying to @USArmy
My stepdad watched his best friend beheaded in a tank and had to stay with his body and now has PTSD and detachment issues, one of my grandfathers committed suicide and one of my old friends woke up screaming every night after his discharge.
That’s seriously messed up.

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

Maybe if your covert about it, but I'm talking about going full brenton and getting away with it.
Just remember the golden rule about plane crashes.

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

Just remember the golden rule about plane crashes.
?look for the dancing israelis?

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

Had the displeasure of being in a waiting room with a TV on that had a NASCAR race on the sportsball channel. Spent fo fucking ever talking about veterans and how great the American military is. "For protecting our freedoms!"

Just how has the American military protected the freedom of Americans or any other humans of worth (whites) in the past 100 years? I find it funny when the good goys line up to serve and come out broken and forgotten. Given lip service at sporting events and then shuffled away like trash. If they even bring them out in the first place, because I doubt many of them are photogenic enough after living without proper care they were promised for years.

Attached: 1352527711321.gif (345.76 KB, 640x360)

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

golden rule about plane crashes
Blame an old CIA asset?>>13323583
They signed their lives away.

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

If USA isn’t jewed then USSR and NATO might not exist. It really make me think.

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

Instead, they got thousands of people telling stories of PTSD, suicides, addictions

So proof Twitter is full of fags.

Zogbots knew what they were signing up for. It's nothing compared to what they inflicted on civilians all over the world. America's military has always been full of human garbage. Yes that includes your rapist granddaddy.

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

They only enlist them to break them user. Nothing has changed for thousands of years, the kikes may have 'changed methodologies' but they have not changed the result of their tortures or the broken bodies of their victims.

The kikes laugh and mock me when I make comments about there never being justice for humanity or question why there are no 'bolshevik hunters' or ever any justice, but a just leader would never treat their precious people like this.

This is Hell and we are dead here.

Attached: torture-of-the-inquisition.jpg (66.28 KB, 689x694)

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

Christ is king Yid

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

I am Dane

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

#IAmMuffinTop

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

Go back to Honda tech muffin

Adrian Roberts
Adrian Roberts

#IAmNotTalkingToYou

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

I am talking to you though

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

There are state defenses and milita so i think they should enlist in instead of US military.

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

50 years prior: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident

It's like they could see the future and did their best to seek justice for it.

Anyone able to find out name of 12 year old girl?

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

I saw that on zerohedge. Made a twitter account just to post. There have been shit loads of guys dying from my old units, so I posted about it. Buried friend from unit 2 weeks ago, so its still fresh. VA killed him. didn't suicide. I wrote at the end the goyim know. That post lasted about 5 minutes. Twitters for braindead faggots anyways. Its like having to tip toe around a bunch of faggots that dont know they are going to probably be shot in the head and dumped in a hole by jewish communist proxies anyways. In basic training somebody said that jewish service gets fatty cakes so when religious services came, I just signed up for it. I was the only blonde headed boy there, and sure enough, they eat lots of fatty cakes and drink wine after service. They of course gave me the gentile wine, which I didn't understand at the time.

Juan Price
Juan Price

gave me the gentile whine
That must have been a veritable chorus of "Oy Veying."

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

First of all I honor our troops and all serving individuals.
Trannies in the military I respect you too for not every liberal like you has the guts to overcome adversity from within and thrive.
It doesn't matter whether the US defends Israel or Vietnam, it's simply a testing ground or proxy War in case if the US needs to engage into. war that could determine whether or not we survive the next decade.
A little skirmishes here a little battles there and even the most intense Social Justice rebellions cower to innovation and denominal Christianity everyone can get behind.

Attached: mCGKKBHO-400x400.jpg (26.93 KB, 400x400)

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

gentile wine
Is that euphemism or real wine?

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

Ledet claimed he only pretended to do so out of fear of Gill.
Based mighty Sailor.

Attached: sailor.jpg (40.66 KB, 630x965)

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

Lying faggot spotted.

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

I remember a guy on the train who was asking for money got yelled at by another passenger who said he pays taxes so the VA ensures people like him are taken care of. I feel bad now for not giving him anything. Israel needs the aid money more it seems.

Levi White
Levi White

So I just found out that in 2008 (13 years after the 1995 incident, so the 12 year old girl would be 25 at that point) they released a film based on this where they name the girl Rei Tengan and she grows up and gets a gun and kidnaps the niggers who raped her and tortures them to death, fucking glorious. Fear the samurai.

Attached: TheFirstBreathOfTenganRei2008.jpg (120.37 KB, 900x598)

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

gentile wine
I never heard that before.

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

I would have told him he's going to hell for his sins, but Jesus forgives all sins if you shoot a rabbi.

John Hughes
John Hughes

Gentile whine…

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

No, they poured glasses of wine for their prayer, but of course I didn't speak hebrew and have no idea what jibberish is, so the rabbi handed me my own cup, poured from a different bottle, acted like they had run out and had to switch bottles. They arent allowed to drink from any glass or bottle touched by gentiles. I was 18, so I thought I was really blending in, getting all the fatty cakes, while everyone else was literally being partially starved

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

Now that make sense now. I was baffled by what you said about the wines.

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

Never knew it was niggers. I should have known.

Blake White
Blake White

That's glorious, dubs too. I know what I'm watching tonight.

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

Once you sign up for religious denominations, you cant change. I went to that service week after week for the entirety of basic. Scarfing down their little jew treats. They must have been making voodoo dolls of me to try to get me to stop. I definitely stuck out. It was like 20 ppl. One time one of my buddies almost caught on that I was getting all these treats, made me feel like he was going to blow my cover for the drill sergeants to punish me. Guy said something about kikes and if I remember correctly, I asked him to not be antisemitic. If I were back in my naive shoes as a learned person, I would fake a medical condition and urinate and dedicate myself at every service and apologize profusely, only to repeat each week.

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

(38)
t. JIDF

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

You could simply murder someone (or thousands) and be held completely unaccountable to anyone for it. As long as Justice was never rendered that would have qualified you as a kike.

Attached: 9-11-1-towers-destroyed.jpg (37.19 KB, 400x468)
Attached: podestas-mccann-abduction-pedo.png (206.47 KB, 500x860)
Attached: man-with-sign-about-USS-liberty.jpg (28.14 KB, 480x480)

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

Actually, I got stuck with retention nco duties for a few years before ets. I saw entire battalions records. The reason there are so few minorities in combat arms is because the minimum GT score is unusual for them. They typically score lower which then slots you for services, admin, chow hall etc. Not sure what its like now, this was over a decade ago. The probably cut your dick off now at meps and put lipstick on you so everyone looks the same as the trannies and women. Can you imagine how fucking used the general public will feel when all their daughters start getting killed and raped and executed in real total war.

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

And you sent us - a flag in a plastic bag.
my sides

John Jones
John Jones

Im quite aware of 9/11. I was a vet, but it was during iraq, so imagine instead of trying to fingerbang stank puss in high school, youre trying to figure out how not to get head canoed in ramadi at the age of 19. Then witness state dept giving cash to iraqi tribal lords in exchange for militia cooperation, then see your friends die, then go home to a world much gayer than you left and no one cares about anything at all except money. Then you try to figure it out so you start reading, read past all the 9/11 stuff going back to monarchs, titus, Nebuchadnezzar, well now im here, browsing pol all the time, im literally not even natsoc, this is just the only place on the internet that permits free speech, which is probably a trap. Its fucking sad it got to this. Oh well, everyone's just waiting for shit to become socially unmanageable then shits going to rip.

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

Spoken like a true civilian.

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

Why do you even exist? Kill yourself with your divide and conquer bullshit.

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

True. The child you are replying to doesnt know about cultural marxism. Talk about not lurking for two years before posting.

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

your own country
America is not an Aryan nation.
We take these (((truths))) to be self evident that all men are created (((equal)))

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

meant for

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

This essay by George Orwell describes it well.

The NYT's response would be an editorial called 'Antisemitism on the rise in America' if a Congressman pitched that question to the voters.

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

Wow.

The Katsuyama killing incident in 1945 was a killing of three African American Marines by Okinawans from the Katsuyama village near Nago, Okinawa, after the Battle of Okinawa, shortly before the end of the war in the Pacific. Many years later some of the villagers confessed that every weekend three black United States Marines had allegedly been visiting the village around that time and every time they violently took the village women into the hills with them and raped them. When the Marines started to confidently carry out their weekly ritual unarmed, the villagers reportedly overwhelmed the men one time and killed all three. Their bodies were hidden in the nearby cave out of fear for retaliation against the village, a village secret until 1997

None of us would ever have heard of this if they hadn't been killed and then someone came forward decades later. You wonder how much shit they did wherever they were stationed in occupied countries.

Any media reporting skips over that, you only know when you see the pictures, which usually aren't shown.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

Attached: 20190527-160324.jpg (2.02 MB, 3264x2448)

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

I feel more in common with the vets and civilians on here than people I served with. You guys know how fucked things really are.

Liam Long
Liam Long

Attached: 20190527-160748.jpg (1.75 MB, 3264x2448)

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

Attached: inequalityisnatural.png (265.34 KB, 1502x964)

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

Yeah, dipshit, Only Aryans are "men". All other subhumans were, and are, considered subhuman. It's a real shame the Founders trusted that this vocabulary would always remain the same.
They should have been more specific.

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

Attached: 20190527-161257.jpg (2.06 MB, 3264x2448)

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

HM here, had a guy in basic who shut down a chaplain who was trying to make his sermon about rick and morty.

On the way out I said 14 and he smiled and replied with 88.

Now bend over devil, I need to check dat tempt
Medicine is bad. Had a Doctor try and tell me green mucus was not a sign of a sinus infection.
Sir, this recruit has only 10% passage in his left nostril due to the infection.
<There is no infection
Sir the mucus is green
<Mucus can be different colors, look at ear wax. Does not mean inffection.
I proceeded to slam my head against a wall when the doctor went to go play golf out while these shit smeared recruits coughed up their lungs because the Doctor decided his swing was more important.

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

Join me, and together we can shape the galaxy in a new light. We have water creation technology and are thus energy independent.

Attached: 20190527-161525.jpg (3.12 MB, 3264x2448)
Attached: Flag-20x30.jpg (185.35 KB, 1000x667)

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

People love to just forget this happened and act like they still have 2A rights. It hasnt been a right for a really long time, they can take your guns and nobody in any court will give a fuck.
you cant protect yourself in your own house goyim, we told you to leave
now they dont have firearms. hopefully those white famlies were smart enough to hide a couple guns so after the national guard leaves and pretends they did the right thing leaving them open to attack and rape by packs of niggers, they can still defend themselves.

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

All the chaplains I remember were bluepilled fucks worth discussing anything with. That story is not very surprising, just another disappointment in the state of affairs nowadays.

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

no one cares lol

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

I wonder how many people in Zig Forums has actually been in conscription and finished compulsory military service.

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

The german government would like to disagree there.

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

Then there are folks like me who just want to fight, dont give a shit who

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

They were pretty specific, 'White men of good character'. But since we have a foreign national occupying government they haven't even read or looked at the constitution since they overthrew our government and OUR MILITARY WENT ALONG WITH IT in 1913. There should have been massive assassinations by the military and nobody did anything…they betrayed us and our nation from the inside.
SAYANIM; TRAITORS ON THE INSIDE; MURDERS AND KILLERS WHO SUBVERT NATIONS AND PEOPLES FOR FUCKING MONEY; FOR MONEY OUR MILITARY SOLD US OUT

James Lopez
James Lopez

I am the Emperor of Light.

I am the bringer of the water creation technology. This technolgy is top secret. How do i know you ask? Because god chose me to shape the fate of humanity. Accept me as your leader.

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

I have the flame of passion inside me.

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

baldy keeps fighting for ZOG
baldy distracted by Rabbi's imported scorpions
This is sadly a common occurrence in Burgerland. I thought our numbers were greater, but when Trump struck Syrian April 6, 2017 -and the MAGA Boomers jerked off for a week- it became clear that I overestimated our numbers. The reality is that most people are utterly blue pilled on the reality of Judeo-Freemasonic post-modernism. We should keep trying to red pill our families, but I'm afraid that there is just nothing we can do to 'fix' the USA. It just has to be allowed to naturally fall apart.

Attached: IMG-4959.PNG (3.12 MB, 2208x1242)

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

Attached: 799017b5746e8f676c4832d0f95e77847c14f9e821eda00bb75287a29278a0df.png (250.74 KB, 592x678)

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

muh freemasons
Sounds like you're pretty bluepilled yourself.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

Listen closely to those lyrics. What very few of the Alt Right guys would admit was that the US was heavily Judaized and subverted before WWII even started. The 'Greatest' Generation literally was the biggest organized and unified golem effort to defend the Tribe -and- to bring total destruction to their cousins in Europe. I always like to point out that the Boomers did not just happen spontaneously. They were the next iteration of what had been happening due to Americanism. The reality is, the old pattern of the US died when Abe Lincoln prosecuted the war on the South. The US came out of that war a completely different society, utterly primed for subversion. And, this was largely due to a large level of bad will, anti-Logos, "we are outside of history and time" mindset by Americans.

Attached: IMG-3484.JPG (134.94 KB, 1024x768)

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

gas stations

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

Freemasons don't matter
The entire public organization style in the US was around Freemasonry. The ideology of Freemasonry was one of indiferentism for the lower levels, which is why it worked so well with Jews in Britain. However, at the top, the Great Architect is not God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Rather, it is a retread of worshiping another 'god' that gives them illumination and power in this world. This was the engine used for the first wave of revolutions against the old order of Europe, utterly destroryed the Spanish Empire, and was the controlling mechanism to promote the fake and GRIDS ideology of muh four freedoms, muh democracy, muh fight against tyrannical Hitler.

Attached: IMG-1055.GIF (189.95 KB, 757x615)

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

entire public organization style
What the fuck do you even mean by this?

Zachary Kelly
Zachary Kelly

probably some Ted Kaczynski reference

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

Had one nearly get fired because he went on a tirade about asatru being evil and satanic.
IG was on deck and I had happened to see him at our local hobby shop playing Space Wolves. Best thing in the world is seeing an officer get chewed out.

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

Did you watch the part where Fred Bible's Oklahoma natl guard say they'd rather be in Iraq
I don't want to think about what will happen if somebody pops out from behind a corner
<You mean shoot an American
Yeah.
That is the price of freedumbs.

Attached: Generation-Revenge.webm (9.7 MB, 640x360)

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

You were a Marine, so I assume that you hung around a lot of Navy.
The Navy is literally just Uber/Lyft for the USMC. Otherwise the Marines would just get their own carriers (they already have their own aircraft).

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

nice larp

John Clark
John Clark

Everything about the military is a larp.

Levi Long
Levi Long

Pretty much this, like the marines call themselves devil dogs even though no german ever to them as Teufelhunden.

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

Airfag here. I had a great time eating chowhall mac&cheese, reading mango at work, watching animu and playing vidya after. Sometimes try to fuckbitches/collect COLA. 8/10, too many coloreds who didn't have anything else to do in life and commies looking for college monies.

Attached: 1554221ae5dd4b0700c584f9ef44f4e83a709a748a13ab28ec4f943d381dd64f.gif (46.58 KB, 250x194)

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

The only good that can come from joining, is flying a jet or learning combat engineering. Those are the only jobs that an Aryan should have interest in, which pay back after dying for Israel.

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

less than 1% of the military are pilots.
You're more likely to end up being one of the peons who zugzugs the doodads in the jets, then has to complete ZOG-approved certification for the chance to be a perma-surveiled wrench turner bot as a civvie.

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

50: Waaaah! Let the Jews RUN the White House.
Robert Nixon comes in
70s: Oh, STOP the war in Vietnam! Nixon won't help the fact we're bound to losing the war.
Nixon stops the War, Communism thrives as Soviets collect liberalbux covertly from U.S.
80s: Jews are pretty good and Europe should have more of them.
The EU is made
Now: The EU is too lodge to fail, so it's too laudge to exist!

Attached: slide0205-image298-uw.jpg (25.39 KB, 324x480)

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

Oh come on user, everything was Jewed back then :/ \ )

Attached: Clinton-and-Soros.jpg (26.93 KB, 615x410)

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

Memorial Day, from Google.
Top tier effort.

Attached: MemorialGoogle2019.PNG (9.48 KB, 564x314)

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

I didn't say it was possible for anybody here. I said there are only two jobs worth having, and that being a fighter pilot is one of them.

Attached: giphy-2.gif (938.89 KB, 500x281)

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

Not technical conscription, but got arrested at 17 for stealing beer from open garage and had a knife in pocket = burglary and possession of deadly weapon. Judge charged me as adult then gave me option suspended imposition of sentence if I enlisted. Was at the beginning of troop surge, deployed oif 06.

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

bitch journo trying to stir the pot
It wasn't a mistake, they have been ignored for years. Thank's Trump for making them listen.

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

You have never been in the military or around combat engineers. Combat engineers are just construction crews trained to carry a gun. That is it. More often then not they act like budget EOD and intentionally sweep for IEDs in the suck.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Yep.

Attached: 1-ucqcyIYV2jAR-7FLr5wl-w[1].png (126.93 KB, 240x240)

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

stealing beer from open garages

Attached: basted.png (324.97 KB, 300x570)

James Cox
James Cox

I was enlisted aircrew, working the machines in the back while the pilots piloted. It's worth shit as a civilian.

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

Thats mech 12b, light units retain the original skill set. 12b, 18c and 12bv Mobility, countermobility, survivability. A forgotten art and overwhelming advantage.

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

How has serving impact you?
It woke me up.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (784.2 KB, 930x1246)

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

twitter.com/adasomg/status/1133031912510033925

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

liar

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

MOS doesn't exist.

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

Top nigger general? This is why you CAN'T, have a nigger over you. I am in support of nigger going to 'die for israel, though.

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

we need more blacks and spics to join

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

I dont know what you mean. 12b is the standard mos of com eng. 12v is a light airborne eng. 18c is an sf com eng.

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

Why would an user lie about something that uneventful and gay.

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (350.84 KB, 812x643)

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

Or powers, to be fair, since Saudi Arabia is also influential.
Saudi Arabia is also a ZOG. It's ALL done in the name of Israel.

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

WITH NO SURVIVORS. THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

Posting that after all the people in the twitter comments talking about suicides
Too little too late, niggers.

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

Robert Nixon

Ay m8, you ‘avin a giggle?