Welp, what are they going to do with all the statues, streets and schools named after King Nigger...

Welp, what are they going to do with all the statues, streets and schools named after King Nigger? Rhetorical question of course, #metoo cunts won't say a word about it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7071713/FBI-tapes-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-40-affairs-laughed-friend-raped-parishioner.html

More at link.

Attached: 1487141366722.jpg (1024x776, 110.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10133.pdf
archive.is/aHivo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

black people are an inconvinience for the jews, the jew would conquer america much quicker without black influence.

He wasn’t a nigger, you broken aryan imbecile. Grow some pride.

The O-Bomber wasn’t a nigger, but Hillary was an aryan. She treated leadership like a turn-taking trick to soothe her wounded group-pride, just like aryans do… Weak.

No one will ever believe you.

Oh, this is about MLK. Wrong King. Leadership is all such aristocratic horsedung lately.

He was probably an honest man. His allies likely lied - a lot of a lot - because it was funny making bigoted federal agents cringe and writhe and just - keep - swallowing it.

In any case, women weren’t exactly coming forward to condemn him, so if he had a ton of consensual sex that’s awesome. People should be good to each other in this world.

Jews and niggers are part and parcel it’s no coincidence with total consolidation of the media they’ve begun platforming black men and white women racemixing. Disgusting just like jews

If people with a good sense of humor know they’re being surveilled they’ll say a lot of dumb shit to see how the world warps around them. It’s a way to spot watchers and punish them which reduces corruption in this world.

When you’re a nigger, you can do whatever you like. Grab them by the pussy.

Attached: 5A0A2E4D-24BB-47EB-8B3E-C09EE9C391FF.jpeg (480x354, 30.91K)

Biege people are overwhelmingly not racist. Aryans are rare. Similarly, most black people are lawful, not niggers. I wish we had sortition so the broken slaves in this place would understand the true profundity of the subservience their hatred has pushed them into.

Yeah, Trump should hire a black lawyer, the deep state attack on trump would be shut down.

The left got corrupt, and they started having to eat corruption’s reward. As a leftist myself, it’s not sweet to have partaken in making my allies eat humble pie, but they needed a purer darkness with less psychic glimmer, so to speak.

The same thing happened to the right first - see my interpretation of OP. It’s one of the seesaw cycles which the psychology of power creates. The powerful see the tools that enable corruption as dear necessities, so they indulge, then begin fading as they pervasively misunderstand the data they shouldn’t have.

People shouldn’t be racist. They shouldn’t be a lot of things that reciprocate poorly. We all have an obligation to create a world that would defend a person just like us save honest, so that we will create a world that will come to our defense if all our secrets are exposed. Be as inclusive as you need the world to be so that it will include your own true self.

Okay.
Fuck off back to plebbit.

Quit being such a ridiculous slave. Learn to be proud enough that you don’t need to cram bigotry up your screaming assvoid.

Do you know where you are, boy?

Attached: 1555614262344.png (934x874, 629.98K)

For many decades the shitskins have been the tapeworm's #1 weapon to use to beat down white resistance in America.

Attached: 4690d47a9cd5fff4b89783c6e288916914826e54ee98277a9c5516526c83dbd2.mp4 (480x848 3.41 MB, 2.38M)

You are retarded. Who do you think created all those nigger rights groups during the kike orchestrated civic rights shit?

This sounds like normal nigger behavior, it will be memory-holed quick. The image of MLK as a savior will have to be preserved at all costs. He was (((their))) puppet from day one and they can’t afford to have it destroyed

Why is Dailymail allowed to publish this?

I started using this site for strange, strange reasons, and it didn’t happen recently. Sorry not sorry my deer dudette, I am going to keep upholding the real pride position.

Stand by for the Rev. Ralph Abernathy and the Rev Jesse Jackass to start crying out in public insistently for the destruction of all "illegally obtained" tape recordings of Martin Luther Coon in the interests of "privacy"… 5, 4, 3, 2…

If you are so proud, you wouldn't mind telling us what mongrel variety of nonwhite you are, right?

Fuck off spammer and take your medicine

"pride position" = bent over taking it up the ass.

Attached: She Giving Head While Children Outside The Car.webm (224x400, 2.07M)

Any that see a value in corruption generally forget that the corruption can be used against them tomorrow.

And that my friends, is why they call them "rape apes".

I say this with cynicism but who were the jews behind MLK?
Didn't he frudulantly attain his degree too?

Where do I even start? MLK had super close ties with the CPUSA, and his principal advisor was a communist named (((Stanley Levinson))). The FBI files report that Levinson wrote former head of the CPUSA Gus Hall, in which he called King a “genuine Marxist”. In 1964 an advisory and research committee was established with MLK’s approval that wrote speeches for him and advised him. This committee was composed of niggers and Jews, among them (((Harry Wachtel), a Jewish lawyer and businessman. The declassified documents expressly speak of the strong influence of Levinson and Wachtel.

MLK was just a puppet, that’s why it doesn’t matter if he was a degenerate sex-addict. He was the mouthpiece of Jewish-Communist interests in the United States
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10133.pdf

(waste of dubs)

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers.

Please leave this board already. Every thread you post in with your ornate yet botlike jibber-jabber is made worse by it.

That's the Jewish reaction, to automatically equate pride to being gay.

His PhD dissertation was found to be fraudulent (i.e. plagiarism). Typical nigger-in-exams behavior.

Archive links faggot:
archive.is/aHivo
This will be hushed up so is a good red pill for exposing feminists for their hypocrisy.

I recall a video of a black girl who called herself a white supremacist forced to move from a white area to what she called a jungle

There's also always been a weird strain of corporation worshipping bootlicking. At least when the right goes all in they really goes all in, building these woodland compounds and shit.
I remember at the height of the anticoke campaign the Sierra Club got flicking sponsored by Coke…and was quite proud of it, too.

The whole "SJ consumerist identity" strain isn't anything new, it just finally gave itself a name.
I think largely these dumbass kids had no morality until they join these retarded "causes," so it's very easy to throw them away when they become "inconvenient" to living a "woke" lifestyle.

The worst bit:

This is what heroes are usually known to do.

Shiiiiiet

Attached: nogpatience.jpg (500x500, 39.32K)

Pride is deadly, like AIDS

The corporations made up for the parenting they never had. Marketing for the past 30 years has been like this. Identical to how gangs recruit and for the same fundamental reasons.

BUMPED because Niggers will just throw a tantrum. Showing the world more evidence

Bulldoze that shit

Attached: 649516_v2.jpg (1200x630, 107.22K)

LITERALLY Fucking Kill Yourself. You MOUNDED fucking Ass Fuck Reddit Faggot.

You're EITHER White, Or fucking DIRT. Write that down you Literal RE Tard

Attached: 0000 That's It.jpg (600x750, 124.62K)

Kill yourself low stupid low effort shill niggerfaggot. Bump for martinlutherking.org being proven right again after the autistic PC screeching about how RAY CISS it was.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1129x691, 914.63K)

Nothing will change. Dumb leftists simply pretend that facts they don't like. don't exist.

Kinda like the Nazi/Alt.right faggots when you tell them their cringe is anti White and helps the Jews.