White people are done

Imagine being such an undesirable incel that you blame your relationship problems, or rather, your lack of relationships on an entire gender or race rather than on your own inadequacy.

Imagine outsmarting other races for so many centuries and feeling smug about it, then being outsmarted by another race (the Jews) and crying nonstop about how unfair it is to have a group that is wealthier and smarter than you, calling for their genocide in order to once again even the playing grounds for the supposed master race.

How does it feel knowing you are a loser that's in a dying country, part of a dying race. Every year there is a lower percentage of white people in the world, and in their own countries. Millions of North Africans flooding Europe every year, and there is nothing you can do about it. Every year the percentage of people who are Muslim increases. Meanwhile more whites than ever before decide to cut their dicks off and spread their assholes for brown dick. In a few decades, your own ethnicity will be a minority in your nation, as your people stop breeding and decide to racemix with someone other than pale nerds with no social skills.

You lost White man. The last resistance is some socially inept incels crying about Jews on obscure imageboards. You have no chance. Game over.

It's okay if this upsets you. Just hide the truth by reporting me then you can go back to your circle jerk hugbox but know that you are not winning. Your own people hate you and there is no chance for White Europeans anymore.

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490.09K)

Patience and patience, we will win at the last.

Stopped reading right there, you schizophrenic yid.
Which is it, you fucking retard?

Did not read.
😂😂🤡🕺🕺🏼👃

Forgot to sage, honk honk.

Attached: 212a635960a445428069b7248a6faec546df32fe3f8b7a4495eab49bf349d38c_1_1.mp4 (1280x720, 748.55K)

It's both. whites suffer from nigger victim status the moment things don't go their way. Jews exploit your weak psychology but you overemphasize the effects to the point where you blame them for being an ugly acne ridden obese faggot who can't stop jerking off and can't get laid

Does anyone know what this dumb nigger is going on about? Learn to write properly you failed shitposter.

Always funny to see that anti-White hypocrisy.
When Palestinians resist replacement, no one says that they're being crybabies
When blacks resist replacement, no one says that they're being crybabies.
When Indians resist replacement, no one says that they're being crybabies.
ONLY White people are called crybabies for resisting genocide.

whens the last time you got laid
how much do you earn
does it make you sad knowing you're a minority soon and white girls are going black and brown in record numbers?

yeah deal with it crybaby

Attached: Charlize-Theron.jpg (640x480, 55.32K)

that beautiful white girl could have any white guy
but she chose a nigger
have you ever fucked a girl so beautiful?

A couple days ago, as it happens.

Attached: sandra-and-son.jpg (300x174, 20.58K)

my thoughts. Jews must be laughing if this si the best whites can come up with.

Attached: 1551601360714.jpg (403x403, 53.41K)

Attached: heidi_klum_original_9438.jpg (1280x800, 172.94K)

White people won't let me have sex with their farm animals because it makes them feel inadequate as race when I'd prefer to have sex with a cow.

doesnt sex make you a normie and mentally weak? thats what the smartest men in history thought. mgtow is the real pill. Nicola tesla and newton were on to something.

Time is not on your side either,White man.

THANK YOU WHITE NATIONALISTS FOR HELP THE JEWS EXTERMINATE US ALL THESE YEARS

Bitches stupid enough to fuck subhumans should be excluded from the white gene pool anyway, no loss to us tbh. They can go live with their mates in Africa when we takeover.

Attached: 2B089A1A-1450-4032-B19E-BCEC652CBB7D.jpeg (266x190, 17.39K)

Nigger I live at a beach house and fucked my wife this morning. We're not all incels you disgusting kike. The holocaust never happened, but it should have and will. ##

Attached: jews in media.jpg (684x684, 167.62K)

THANK YOU ANTI FEMINISTS FOR HELPING FEMINISM WIN!

THANK YOU ENVIRONMENTALISTS FOR HELPING THE ANTI ENVIRONMENTALISTS WIN!

THANK YOU ANTI RACISTS FOR HELPING THE RACISTS WIN!

why do you cry so much about racemixing and immigration then
If you have just 1 white family for every 10 mixed race families, it's no loss for you right? losing your entire race to low birth rates and mixing race is no loss I guess because all whites are garbage anyway. I agree with your point

imagine trying to LARP as a success then going on chans and talking shit to strangers.
I sense genuine anger in your words. You are not happy and certainly not wealthy or with an attractive mate

Oh look, another Jew posted a demoralization thread. In other news, water is wet.

I sense projection.

It’s a societal problem, that should be prevented through education. But the people stupid enough to actually do it are too far gone, and not worth our time. Same thing with drug addiction essentially, people need to be educated why using heroin is bad, yet heroin addicts are for the most part not worth anyone’s time.

Attached: 419ec903367afd6a2751339b6521ff581634bab7.png (600x544, 572.68K)

Attached: 1484888859000.jpg (470x600, 52.43K)

Attached: article-1199339-05B1BD09000005DC-670_468x375.jpg (468x375, 55.77K)

In a white nationalist utopia, the Aryan woman gets a say in staying… along with her half-Aryan children!
White women are the chalice of White racial wisdom… (((MGTOW))) BTFO!

#MAGAconDACA
Latinos are white

Attached: B39F56CF-852D-46BD-B94E-159F27A1EEA0.jpeg (480x360, 21.7K)

Attached: average american family.jpg (654x491, 50.34K)

Attached: IMG_1713.JPG (1600x1200, 249.81K)

Attached: natalie-gwyn-family.jpg (650x340, 42.25K)

Attached: 348E52D1-E4D0-4769-A6D0-6B266980FEEF.jpeg (243x208, 15.45K)

LOL

I think this is the sixth demoralization thread I've seen all week. How'd you trigger those yids so bad, Zig Forums? What the fuck did you do?!

Attached: 22037F16-1EA4-45F9-9801-9FCB914D28CD.jpeg (540x360, 57.2K)

Attached: F9F493A3-B802-49E0-B992-3BC3C3AE47F5.jpeg (194x259, 18.9K)

Attached: D7E160FD-888D-44BB-AF7D-09FC49133885.jpeg (259x194, 19.02K)

does this mean we are winning?

You don't try to demoralise someone that isn't a threat, so thanks for the compliment, you sad person.

Nice to know this board has 0 mods to clean up the shit threads

We are winning.

Stopped reading plebbit.

This guy thinks posting fat white women with niggers is somehow a retaliation to me. Thanks for the laughs though.
I'm gonna go smoke some weed and play Mordhau.

Average Iq in Israel is 94. That makes them dumber than most slavs.

Enjoy. Just remember the NSA saves all metadata, and yours will not be forgotten.

is that some kind of threat implying you will overthrow the government and come back for me one day?
will you eventually cause physical harm to me?

HONK HONK FAGGOT. KIKE LOGIC STRUCTURE DOESNT WORK. SAGE

while you angrily post stupid memes on imageboards, millions of white girls around the world are riding black cock.
who is winning?

What a Crying fucking Autistic Mess. 9 SAGES Coming your way

Attached: 13879268_1405070289508959_798534571324766399_n.jpg (498x382, 23.56K)

Fag Cuck

SAGE

SAGE FAG

FAGGOT SAGE

SAGE KIKE

RETARD SAGE

NICE DOWN SYNDROME KIKE SAGE

There's only one reason it ever happens to anyone.. white or not.

"Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent."

SAGE ASSFAGGOT

KIKE FAGGOT SAGE

So mad. Try not to shoot up a school or anything, we know you white folk are notorious for killing innocent people out of rage.

RETARD REJECT SAGE

ASS FUCKING FAGGOT SAGE

KIKE MOUNTING MOUND SAGE

FUCK OFF MY PLANET MONKEY SAGE

SAGE CUCK SAGE

>look at this virtue signalling, feminist (((hollywood))) whore as my example

she could have any man and she chose a negro

jews aren't laughing, they're scared, which is why they're watching this place so closely while they go into full 'shut it down' mode on youtube, facebook, twitter, etc.

of course she did, and then she searched for the nearest available paparazzi camera to broadcast what a (((progressive))) (((hollywood))) (((feminist))) she is.
do you even understand the concept of virtue signalling?

no but I understand the concept of black men being able to satisfy women sexually while white men can not

you just outed yourself, cuck
go back to your femdom containment board

i see you don't even fight the fact you're sexually inferior due to being white
it's just common sense now