Jew Kushner is going to the Billderberg Conference

cnbc.com/2019/05/28/kushner-google-and-microsoft-to-attend-secret-bilderberg-meeting.html

The Barney user tried to warn us this is just further proof Trump is kosher and Kushner is his handler.

We have seen a barrage of shill threads over that last week for some 14 year old front hole we are apparently supposed to bow down in amazement of. This pathetic front hole has even been featured by Alex Jonestein so any doubt of the foul creature being a shill are not subject to interpretation. Let alone the fact anyone who listens to the ideas of 14 year old should be shot for the sake of the human gene pool.
Either way I find it curious these threads pollute the board all weak and yet our resident namefag Barney user can't even have a thread that stays up longer than 24 hours? Just a cohencidence the mods will assure you or further proof they are on the take for the Q scam and others such as ones they pay Jonestein to promulgate.
Now if the mods want to play the muh laws card erring on side of caution then why do they allow the worship of the failed terrorist Brenton Tarrant? Why would they want to promote the murder of Muslims and "not naming or targeting the jew as chief cause of problems" because (((reasons))).
What makes the Barney user so dangerous is it because he clearly has nothing left to lose and only things to gain by destroying the established order and is that why he is so much of a threat that he can't even find board space here LARP or not?
For fucks sake we have had multiple threads stroking the ego of a 14 year old tranny, a compilation of bait threads regarding a terrorist who did us more harm than he did PR for himself, 20 different irrelevant complaints about niggers threads etc etc… WTF is this shit mods if you are going to let the rest of this rancid faggotry pollute the board at least let me entertain myself with some Barney user.
As we know Q is a psyop, a modified limited hangout and many of the other Eshills are completely compromised by ZOG. Barney/Purple has already dropped classified information several times proving at the very least some of what he says in legit and thus not a LARP either. Seeing as how Barney never tells us to trust the plan or promotes shitty shabbos politicians one can hardly draw parallels between it and Q unless one is a jewish shill meaning to obscure information. Truth is only person who would have that much classified information on Syria is someone in either US military or intelligence or someone with direct connections to them. There's no way he'd have the Syria information if a LARP. That guy's legit whether he's a glownigger or not remains to be seen but he's a pissed off guy working against schlomo and that's good enough for me
He also knew the CIA was running GayOps at the Venezuelan embassy in DC two weeks before it became first embassy since 80's to be raided by a tactical team on foreign soil and first to be raided by a tactical team on US soil ever. Breaching an embassy is no small deal and a major violation of international law for any user to "predict" something like that shows they are either nostradamus or have a direct link to some kind of source information.
It's pretty clear at this point Purple/Barney can not be a LARP by the sheer level of information and the variance of it from Syria, homes addresses of top US officials/members of President's family, to the thing with the Embassy this month. That leaves two logical options left either the user in question is a disgruntled defector like he says or he represents another state actor like Russia or China.
2020 is gonna be fun.

archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/uc8aD
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/7saRZ
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/1xlft

Attached: image.png (1827x1027, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/87851/11-popular-songs-the-cia-used-to-torture-prisoners-in-the-war-on-terror
cnbc.com/2019/05/28/kushner-google-and-microsoft-to-attend-secret-bilderberg-meeting.html
archive.fo/ltXL8
timesofisrael.com/what-do-you-do-after-you-3d-print-a-heart-go-straight-back-to-work-apparently/
24heures.ch/economie/montreux-accueille-reunion-secrete-bilderberg/story/14134856
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324079.php
hillreporter.com/bombshell-new-allegations-kushner-appears-to-be-extorting-qatari-government-29169
youtu.be/9fNUgmRkAEg
youtu.be/Rd-qz6ei-UM
rts.ch/info/regions/vaud/10466625-un-seisme-de-magnitude-4-2-secoue-la-region-de-montreux.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How are the Trumpniggers going to rationalize this one? They think Bildeberg is controlled by the Iranian deepstate, which is even more ridiculous than the classic lie about it being founded by Nazis.

Attached: Bernhard.png (988x768, 1002.79K)

Are you mad your other thread got deleted?

Gay mods are gonna delete this one aswell because they can’t have spam other than “soph” cancer they can jack off to.
This place is such a shithole at this point.

What do we have here Dox on all US military installations involved in the illegal occupation of Syria and supporting ISIS/Al-Qaeda. Totally something a LARPer would have totally. Also inb4 TRS shill shows up claiming Barney is Mike Enoch.

Attached: image.png (1257x2403, 869.69K)

Did my part and reported the thread!

OYYYYY VEYYYYYY SHUT IT DOWN NOW FILTHY GOYIM!

Attached: image.png (450x290, 182.89K)

Not even him btw but ok

Thank you for sageing

No I'm just curious if you think this place is a shithole why wont you leave?
it's a rhetorical question btw I already know

No worries I’ll answer: because somebody has to tell the faggots they are faggots and newfags newfags and you my (((user))) are a faggot.

I love how all the sages don’t talk about the content, I love petty ad hominem

Barney user gets censored faster that CP on this board that should tell you everything you need to know.

More effort to fabricate misogyny into the most abused people on the planet. Anonymity can be a bastion of anti-narcissism if we have the gravity to speak with respect of self and other.

Also pacifism. Y’know if I ever get into a meeting like that it’ll be because I’m the most peaceful invisible in geopolitics, lol. You lot should learn the art of being arbitrarily against people without wanting to kill them, or arbitrarily in favor of people without wanting to kill their enemies. Kill nobody.

Oh look it's the pathetic front hole's brother. Drink bleach faggot before we make you.

Sage and report.

Fuck off retard.

Yes, because you're a paid shill. Like I said, it was a rhetorical question, but thanks for admitting it.

Better
Next time try to link to other posts to make your shilling complete with the earlier D/C threads where you fabricate agreement.

I… don’t know who you’re talking about, haha! I’m a shill, but I only dabble in hydratac, I don’t have the confidence in that effect to do it primary.

Ignore this, it’s just a sig:
“YOU don’t, but THEY do.”

Lol the only thing I shill for is that if cancer like e-celeb threads don’t get deleted the cringe purpRP containment don’t get either because fairness. How is the soph thread in any way more politically related than this? Oh wait rhetorical question it isn’t ;^)

If Trump is Jewish then why is he Hitler everywhere else?

To be fair, this is a good topic for a thread.
Avowed satanist Kushner, who has the ear and mouth of the President of the United States, is going to a meeting of top brass jews and traitors to decide the financial and political fate of billions.
Why wouldn't this be a good topic?

You mean puRPle, right?

This is the best shilling shekels can buy.

because it's based off of a LARP

So he's going. Or he isn't. It doesn't matter because we don't know, and if we did know it wouldn't matter because no one would do anything about it. There will never be a team of a hundred regular guys who bust through security and shoot up the bilderberg meeting. There will never be a janitor who sneaks bomb materials into the venue months in advance and builds it on site, detonating it on the day of the event. There will never be a group of garage engineers who build their own V2 rocket (crazy simple to do and the fuel is readily available), strap a GPS chip to it, and level the meeting from literally hundreds of miles away.

None of this will ever happen. So why should we care?

You're defending the thread, it might as well be yours

LARPS don't release classified information or strategy for future gayops of the CIA. It may be a psyop but it isn't a LARP anyone who says it is either is a kike shill or a retard.

This; that was the original point of OP whose thread this is merely a shitty copy paste of other one that got deleted. If they deleted the Barney user why do they let Eceleb threads, Tarrant bait threads, and irrelevant nigger hate threads remain

None of it can be or has been confirmed, thus, it's a LARP

Lol see attached image from poster below it has Kushner's home address in it at the bottom in GPS coordinates.

"Barney user"
mic.com/articles/87851/11-popular-songs-the-cia-used-to-torture-prisoners-in-the-war-on-terror

Back to topic of Kushner atteneding Bilderberg meeting - archive link
>cnbc.com/2019/05/28/kushner-google-and-microsoft-to-attend-secret-bilderberg-meeting.html
archive.fo/ltXL8

Ivanka and Kushner were democrats before the election, aren't they?

Most of it has been confirmed kike they just delete the threads within 24 hours or sometimes less than an hour. A lot of proof is in those archived threads but you are a kike shill who sucks at their job so you obviously even haven't read them to make your shilling more effective.

ok then link some post or post screenshots

I thought this was going to be about Trump and Kushner, and you slide immediately into slamming Soph.
JUST LIKE YOU GLOWING NIGGERS HAVE BEEN DOING ALL WEEK
And you actually believe anyone believes your bullshit when you put this much GLARING and OBVIOUS effort into achieving your pathetic goals?
You neanderkike niggers are deathly afraid of a 14 year old girl. I find that quite satisfying.
Keep kvetching, you pathetic swine vermin.
IT'S FUCKING GLORIOUS TO POINT AND LAUGH AT YOUR FALL FROM YOUR FALSE, PARASITIC "GRACE".

Keep coming back, and bitching and moaning about how words are evil because they expose your plague on humanity, you subhuman shit smears.
BWHAAAAHAAHAHAA!!

SOPH OWNS YOUR FUCKING SOUL!

All the archived threads are posted you lazy faggot shill if you want a raise then read them yourself I'm not going to help you do your job kike. Someone already posted a screen cap with dox on the entire classified US military presence in Syria and the home addresses of Kushner, Pompeo, and Bolton if that isn't enough for you then you are the lowest form of shill possible.

I just don’t have the heartless to hit every beat. It’s okay. I’m sure we’ll survive this “life” business somehow. Have hope, anons!

Attached: PNG image.png (290x573, 227.43K)

Oh I see so it's totally confirmed n sheeit but not important enough for you to save a screenshot.
Where? Link the post.

pedotranny discovered

fake 8chmods preach their fakebullshitmadeupculture

Also the mods banned me coting I didn't understand their culture.

Of course not, I am not a faggot race traitor.

You are the dumbest kind of faggot shill imaginable it's no wonder you will never be promoted and ear minimum slave wage for life you lazy useless subversive fuck.

Literal classified information and home addresses of Kushner, Bolton, Pompeo

Quick check. Most wars in history: caused by commoners, aristocrats, priests, or aliens? Two of these answers are wrong and the other two I’m not sure of, but human herstory includes a whole lotta handwashing.

It’s not that Joe Random can’t build a rocket, it’s that he can’t build a rocket that would get him into orbit, and he’d rather live than die. Only in the festering sandpits do random commoners act like European aristocrats of centuries ago.

The reason you niggers glow, and I'm sure you know this, is because you don't actually argue with any sincerity. You never actually say anything that you can back with fact, stats. or evidence. Otherwise known as 'Logical Fallacies'.
Soph lives rent free in your pathetic little head because she's fucking intelligent, effective, and SHE'S FUCKING RIGHT ON THE MONEY, YOU BITCHES!! HAAHAHAA!!
You pathetic kikes have lost your edge. And now you're going to lose your stolen "empire", and then your lives.

I love watching you squirm.
Keep it coming, you neanderkike niggers.
Clown World is the best show I've ever had the pleasure to witness.
I'm really looking forward to the end.
…tick tock.

Man if only instead of hitting mosques and nigger churches pollacks shot up a Bilderberg group meeting. So many birds can be killed with one stone…

Attached: 1957293882.png (500x441, 468.77K)

You're dumb, the reasonthey jse the phrase glowniggers is because niggers are criminals. Nigger is not a race specific term here on pol. I literally mean a dumbass that preforms crimes. They glowbecause they think they aren't being watched in a country where every major police department has ever cars being equipped with FLIR. So they see the heat glow as the niggers try to rob houses.

Thanks for being a newfag and welcome to pol.

The tick tock meme is my meme,get out with stealing my memes you thoughtless talentless cuck.

Aristocrats priests? Mark me Im paying attention. do we get a fulcrum if we stop treating each other as expendable?

Damn that's some hard core phone typos.

George Orwell wrote in his “Notes on Nationalism” that, for the pacifist, the truth that, “Those who ‘abjure’ violence can only do so because others are committing violence on their behalf,” is obvious but impossible to accept. Much unreason flows from the inability to accept our passive reliance on violence for protection. Escapist fantasies of the John Lennon “Imagine” variety corrupt our ability to see the world as it is, and be honest with ourselves about the naturalness of violence to the human animal. There is no evidence to support the idea that man is an inherently peaceful creature. There is substantial evidence to support the notion that violence has always been a part of human life. Every day, archeologists unearth another primitive skull with damage from weapons or blunt force trauma. The very first legal codes were shockingly grisly. If we feel less threatened today, if we feel as though we live in a non–violent society, it is only because we have ceded so much power over our daily lives to the state. Some call this reason, but we might just as well call it laziness. A dangerous laziness, it would seem, given how little most people say they trust politicians.

Violence doesn’t come from movies or video games or music. Violence comes from people. It’s about time people woke up from their 1960s haze and started being honest about violence again. People are violent, and that’s OK. You can’t legislate it away or talk your way around it. Based on the available evidence, there’s no reason to believe that world peace will ever be achieved, or that violence can ever be “stopped.”

It’s time to quit worrying and learn to love the battle axe. History teaches us that if we don’t, someone else will.

Attached: 685872d2b163b0c285b48edbd5100ab491eb976544dd6b53dd88fca1a3dc17a7.png (404x300, 152.12K)

Actually, you LARPer, a Glownigger refers to the FEDs and CIA that lurk here.
You are running an obvious demoralization, and slander campaign, and have been all week. HARD.
That's why you glow, nigger.
As far as "…tick tock" goes.
BWAHAAAAHAHA!!
You didn't invent shit, child. You weren't even born yet when we were printing …tick tock on our subversive fliers years before the internet was even invented, you little faggot.
Reminder: Soph lives rent free in your head because SHE'S RIGHT!
Fuck you.

Attached: ChompHonk.gif (500x500, 783.7K)

And neither did queer larp or fag larp. Get out.

timesofisrael.com/what-do-you-do-after-you-3d-print-a-heart-go-straight-back-to-work-apparently/

I keep seeing this forced journomeme of “scientists don’t drink champagne” and it’s like, congratulations on scientists being normal people? The only person I ever actually knew who drank celebratory champagne ever was my mother, who sucked, and it wasn’t common for her either.

Enraged Jewish noises

I used to know a guy who wanted craft beers and weed at every outing. Every time we spent time together. I would’ve used just as much weed without him at that time in my life, I admit, but he drove nearly my whole booze consumption. It was more annoying than endearing. I eventually cut him from my life for sexual harassment. I’m no prohibitionist, but I’m glad I only knew one guy on that description. Makes me wonder how much problem drinking is an epidemiological phenomenon - if I knew six people like the one who drank two beers every time we met, I’d have to do more passing than is socially comfortable to keep my liver healthy. So don’t be that guy, y’know?

Haha, only one of those is me. I’ll say it again, I’m not into hydratac.

Take your lithium schizokike.

Teach Craft Beers Guy to say the word “aesthetic” is both one of the better memories I have of him and one of my bigger regrets. It was funny; he had trouble with the concept, and then he couldn’t say it. He was into 3D printing and I bet I gave him more cred in his social circles.

Get help, friendo. It isn’t good to be that paranoid.

Teaching*

You all have to read this book. Kushner and Trump with MBS and MBZ put a blockade on Qatar to compel them to lend Kushner's father the money he needed to keep 666 5th Ave afloat. That's right, the USA made an act of war to coerce a sovereign nation to lend a dirt bag NY jew real estate speculator/criminal money launderer over a billion and eventually they did. Imagine their surprise though when Tillerson, (who had been completely left out of the loop of the negotiations for this act of war, because Kushner had been using his own private server which of course was totally hacked into by all the intelligence agencies in the world, to conduct the delicate negotiations) let them know that one of the biggest USAF bases in the Persian Gulf was in Qatar, a US ally. Any one of us here on this board for club foot Hoosier kumquat growers could do a more professional job running US foreign police

Trump is such a huge fuck up. It staggers the mind.

Attached: original-10160-1495450355-3.jpg (2000x1047, 533.6K)

Vicky Ward, Kushner.inc

He was an archivist, but a false one. I value integrity more than I really value sexual comfort; I might still be trying to serve the guy’s warped tastes if his archives had been valid.

My, my, Soph has really hit a nerve with you guys. She must be doing something right

Stories like that, it’s just hard to believe, definitely makes sortition look more viable though. The Masons and the Churches aren’t as strong as they were, which does cost something in public dignity, but I still wouldn’t expect publicity-averse laborers to pull things like that. Street Randoms lack the connections and the chutzpah that makes elites into such exploitably broken leaders. Mr. or Ms. Random certainly doesn’t want to throw around the military like that.

Today an interview of the main host of the event (Andre Kudelski, CEO of a digital security group) was published by a Swiss french newspaper. The whole interview is "don't worry goyims we've nothing to hide", but things went very interesting in the last Q/A.

The reporter is asking Kudelski what stayed in his memory from previous Bilderberg meetings. He answers :

That's his answer. The guy is baiting or they don't even try to hide.

24heures.ch/economie/montreux-accueille-reunion-secrete-bilderberg/story/14134856

I'm not advocating or condoning violence, but I just read on thelocal.ch that "The 2019 edition of the exclusive Bilderberg Meeting will take place at the Hotel Montreux Palace in the Swiss town of Montreux from Thursday to Sunday."

I hope that Alex Jones disembowels and skullfucks every attending (((globalist))) in minecraft of course. I would settle for some youtube vids of ufo sightings or CERN anomalies or cryptids or whatever.

Attached: supermalevitality.jpg (480x360, 19.62K)

This is quite a good post. I like it a lot

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324079.php

Something less dumb than NoFap for you Glorious Stronkmen, with clearer benefits, so more people can live their lives without being Craft Beers Guy.

Might help with grasping some of these So Difficult politics topics. Hint: Jews aren’t evil as a class, despite a few evil individuals.

Nah, it’s psychotic. Real pacifists buy pistols and keep them holstered outside of training and self-defense.

People don’t like to admit that pacifism takes strength while aryan chimpouts are born of emotional weakness.

BWAHAAAAHAHAHAA!!! What a fag.

You may want to be a slave, but all you get is a death on your knees. I come here daily to watch people like you break your dignity and shit on it.

You are paid to post here.

Yeah, stay "dignified" with a kike cock down your throat, and a nigger boot on your face, Mr. Betterman.
Fucking house pet.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (255x204, 106.95K)

Baste

Strange article for a (((mainstream media))) tbh.
Used to be the Bilderberg didn't even exist

It says an awful lot about our military that they've let them continue in the job in the face of things like this. A serious country would execute them on the spot.

Vicky Ward podcast interview.

You got to listen to this shit.

hillreporter.com/bombshell-new-allegations-kushner-appears-to-be-extorting-qatari-government-29169

youtu.be/9fNUgmRkAEg

Sorry file already exists so I can't embed it. Well worth listening to. It says a lot that the Dems aren't putting the fire to the heels of Trump over this and are just pursuing the bullshit Russiagate red herring.

One thing Vicky doesn't touch and should; all this Charlie and Jared Kushner skullduggery with MBS and MBZ and Qatar….is this somehow tied in with the Las Vegas shootout? There's a lot of evidence putting MBS on the scene of the shootout, perhaps as the target of an assassination attempt. Then he goes back to Saudi Arabia, calls all his relatives to a meeting in this luxury hotel and holds them hostage and beats them up and extorts billions of dollars out of them.

Then he gets into a bidding war with MBZ over a fake Leonardo da Vinci painting, thinking he's bidding against the Qataris. He buys the painting for $540 million dollars then doesn't even want it..he offers it to MBZ in exchange for his yacht.

Our fate is in the hands of deranged lunatics.

No there isn't.

(((Krassenstein)))

This is why.

yes there is, fuckface jew

youtu.be/Rd-qz6ei-UM

No, there isn't. It was a made up story pushed by trumpnigger shills.

"Nuh-uh!" isn't an argument, nigger.
Why the fuck are there so many worthless shits like you in this world? What do you get out of being such a file parasite, dragging the feet of humanity? Go be a shit stain somewhere else, and leave people the fuck alone.
Kill yourself. You know you want to.

We already know what happened. It was leaked before anything went down. High incidence project.

Attached: thisnigger.jpeg (200x150, 5.16K)

Crazy how that touched the nerve.

IT's a jew. What else can you expect. Until we have online instant DNA tests to keep jews off a bbs then we're stuck with them. Or maybe..the Friekorps yess..

I live literally 5min from there. AMA

also rts.ch/info/regions/vaud/10466625-un-seisme-de-magnitude-4-2-secoue-la-region-de-montreux.html

It's amazing how you go from politely conversing with me in one post to immediately flipping your shit >>13329355 when the high incidence project comes up around Vegas, instead of your weirdo narrative based on grainy CCTV footage that takes all the blame off of the jews.

Attached: highincidenceprojectlasvegas.jpg (1108x896, 306.11K)

Iranian blackmail.