RT covers the Fashtag

MEME NOW GOING ULTRA VIRAL

rt.com/news/460490-4chan-hashtag-symbol-nazism/

Is the # sign a symbol of Nazism and white supremacy? 4chan is trying to make people think so

Blah, blah, blah. Whatever, and fuck RT. Journalism is now such a joke that even Know Your Meme does better research for their articles:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fashtag

This is only the beginning, Anons.

Attached: RealQuote.png (1167x560 3.17 MB, 349.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/memetic-monday-give-hate-a-chance/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/clown-pepe-honk-honk-clown-world
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These are not journalists, they are reporters. Journalism doesn't exist in the msm anymore, it's just reporting or opinion. If they ever did any journalism, they'd be red-pilled as fuck

Attached: hashtika.JPG (1559x853, 905.7K)

Jews always win with White Nationalists

It's Russian government propaganda. Odds are they're pushing it because it serves Russian interests somehow.

user I-I…

Yep, that's what the yids chant at the synagogues isn't it rabbi?

Nothing viral is organic.

Attached: 6523558432ac2ce7fe9a1c1ea26875c0a0cb7dbb403e84d463829181500a4c2b.png (255x191, 18.45K)

RT's pretty based. They're definitely looking out for Russia's interests, but that means they have no reason to spin anything to make the US look good. I trust them about as much as I trust Tucker Carlson. Which is to say, I don't trust them, but they tend to tell the truth more than their colleagues.

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Citation needed.

Pick a random journalist like this, You can spoof an email, now use the voice cloning app because they are suspicious. He confessed to getting paid

Attached: 6DCEEE42-96FE-4B59-BB66-827AFFF38A45.jpeg (750x1111, 226.94K)

The only reason I'm posting in this duplicate is that I hope it sticks to the cuckchanners so they'll shill for us instead
Remove (((*))) Sieg #eil

lol

Attached: remoe.webm (1280x720, 3.65M)

Fuck RT Jews and all media Jews. They fucking killed the chans

#eil #itler

Just made this one
#illary #er
#eil #itler

Attached: HashHitler.png (512x512, 78.7K)

Oy vey, agree that journalists are bad, then that we should not like them, then cease these weaponized autism raids. Bad cattle!

Im not sure what you are on about but everything in that webm is perfect.
I would swear fealty to you and draw swords along side you.

(((#)))

(((94492f)))

Legitimately laughed out loud

But make the "H"s look more like a #: tilt the vertical parts to the right and extend the horizontal parts a smidge to the right. Good work user.

(((The Daily Stormer))) just noticed this meme, too.
Big coverage.
dailystormer.name/memetic-monday-give-hate-a-chance/

Pottery.

Were you actually trying to censor the number? Because if you were you did a very shitty job. I can make out what it says.

Sieg #eil

dont mind me just linking to this because lazy

$!eg #e!1

bump

They're just picking it up because they know it will cause butthurt and division in the USA, but that's fine with me.

Excellent idea, but it needs to look a bit more like a #. Maybe do it in a more italic or "slanted" font.

how do you beat the jews then? shi'ite islam?

Bump

#FASHTAG

don't forget to heil the fashtag, men: /

Russia Today is the only media that has apparently figured out it's just meant to piss people off and fuck with twatter

Exactly this. At first RT seemed good because they were reporting on things not covered by the American MSM (things you'll find here). It wasn't long though, until I realized their objective was to demoralize normal Ameritards.

Butterfly warfare is funny

Attached: fashtag.jpg (887x1000, 158.7K)

I don't buy any of this.

All of it is made up by our enemies.

Just like the 'Honkler' meme.

Be careful, guys.

#ail Twitler!

HEIL HIM

Attached: HeilHim(1).png (1280x858, 862.27K)

HEIL HIM

Attached: HeilRealPolitik.png (1280x858, 863.26K)

The truth tends to do that, recognising duplicity from your own government tends to foment revolt.

Huh what's this about honkler? is that the dumb clown meme? where did it come from I thought halfchan?

Zig Forums is now just a way for online fake news sites to generate clicks. Holy shit is this pathetic.

Reddit and Cuckchan. This is an Zig Forums meme and I made it.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/clown-pepe-honk-honk-clown-world

I'm thankful every day that I didn't buy into that cuckservative slow change meme. The dissonance is breathtaking.

Holy shit, faggots still crying about the "clown meme"?
Honk Honk cuckservative alert.

Little thing I Shopped

Attached: GayHash.jpg (750x1061 55.28 KB, 941.82K)

Too weaboo.

When i say "$!39" you say "#3!L"

Holy shit… direct fucking hit! Nice work boys

You morons, the media isn’t fooled at all.
They’re literally reporting this as
Quit coping.

It doesn't matter how they sell it. What determines the meme is how we meme it.

Them reporting on it means people see it. That's literally all that matters.

The fact that these faggots have acknowledge it this much means it's working. The hashtag is a WN symbol now #

We need someone to spray this on a synagogue to make it official.

Yeah and we didn't coup the 'ok' sign that has been around for thousands of years either quit coping lmao

Attached: FASHWAVESUN.jpg (1280x720, 563.48K)

I been using something like this ##88##honkkk88honkkk##88## lol

LIE

The actual phrase was "new hate symbol of the right."
But that would not trigger the proper Pavlovian response, so the journo willfully misquoted it to have a desired the effect.

bump because the kikes want this buried

Just watch. The next week is going to be the media going on damage control in a pathetic attempt to stop this from spreading. The shills will pour in. Watch the board traffic.

Attached: RWDSJinHASH.jpg (858x576, 336.47K)

the shills have already been deployed, but I don't doubt that they could multiply

that is more likely to spread it.

It's not always truth though, it's a lot of gossip and plain old agitprop.

This makes me think Russians are on here shilling for fascism now.

Correct.

Attached: mad man.jpg (196x196, 15.44K)

tell that to my girlfriend

Incorrect.

Attached: ##.png (578x726, 11.3K)

This is campaign is absolute genius tbh.

We need to completely adopt this symbol now and ditch the swastika. Spray it in all the places that will trigger the media the most.

The swastika only sets us back. The kikes co-opted it for their own purposes so now we co-opt theirs in return.

Anyone who paints or waves a swastika in public is a kike or paid fed.

Attached: HashTheCom.jpg (600x600, 142.3K)

bump because kikes are scared

Asians are gross always backstabbing and stealing our trademarks. They ship out fentanyl to make low level drug dealers look bad while pharma hooks people on pain pills and then shuffles the large number of deaths in with the heroin and fent ones to not draw ire.
Asian women are some of the fakest women out there, they are white worshippers yes and may seem nice at first, but just like other dark skinned women they will hold a grudge against you if you do not sexually select them, they are very vindictive and will use their fake-ness to close in on you to do a sneak attack/shit talk you, they will spread shit and gossip about you, they are the worst of the worst, they are moral cowards. Indian women don't pull that shit, black women don't pull that shit, only unwanted chinks that have been fucked dry by niggers.
The latins are the cooler version of them anyway, they have a enriched drug culture and cool designs, asians have water color and borderline pedo shit where they live vicariously through their creation, they're basically trans in the sense that they cover up where the origins of their designs come from, they're fat balding weak men most likely pretending to be girls which is why there is so much hentai and so many men not having sex. In every single war against the u.s. or Brits they are the weaker shit talking combatant and work in unison to back stab us. Ghengis kahn won his wars by enlisting sand people and cutting off his enemies from supplies, you think he was tolerant? He basically killed everyone that showed a pinch of rebellion.

I would prefer that japan still had it's shipping lines and trade going as the best country in that side of asia, now it's just fucking desert people, hut squatters and roaches. The phillipines are just as disgusting as mexico, it makes no difference. Buddism was basically wiped off the face of the earth in that hemisphere after world war 2, no images of buddah, no female identity, just a communist(((hyper capitalist))) shithole where the only color is grey and people live at the factory they work at like they're in a navy boat or something, why because again they lack resources and mainland china's history is just desert war lords and collective shaming.
I'm not letting their genes anywhere near my family. My son would hold his head in shame everytime he saw the white aryans, meanwhile I could basically become a highschool drop out and have a better chance of getting laid.

I like the railroad to Auschwitz motif.

Choo choo motherfuckers
###############################

No shit? Literally every single meme that has ever caught on here started from a small group of people thinking it was funny and forcing the meme until it spread everywhere. There has never been a widespread meme that wasn't forced.

This is so stupid.
It like you copied he-man and made she-ra
Boo..

Holy shit, that is actually quite genius.

Food for thought

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (753x452, 268.25K)

PEPE THE FRAG.

# Start by using it in all your posts, make halfchan and all others do the same.

#

I was initially sceptical of the hashtag because I thought it was taking something away from my beloved Hakenkreuz but now I think I will be proud to march in the columns under the Fashtag banner and fight for it.

That is truely amazing.

Right, because the population of morons that the left call their base because they are easily manipulated and emotionally driven by even the slightest perceived racist implication are suddenly going to become logical and red pilled.

Attached: topchink.webm (960x720, 101.6K)

Attached: concept_hashtag_teaser.jpg (200x150, 9.03K)

now whenever you post something fashtag-related on faceberg, this pops up, kek.

Attached: fb.jpg (509x147, 20.52K)

checked and breddygud/10

The second pic shows it true meaning. # is simply a symbol of anti equality.

It is probably the greatest symbol since ((())) if you consider it practical use.

For example when someone covertly uses #BlackLivesMatter means Black people's lives are not equal to ours

Ultimately # can be used to dog whistle that you are against equality.

Hashtags of Hate.

Attached: hitler hashtag.jpg (759x611, 59.82K)

keep polishing your lucky shekel moshie, you'll be fine

Attached: 2372772.jpg (384x332, 19.7K)

Newfag spotted. This must be your first social engineering campaign so sit down and learn, son.

tic tac shlomo

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 6.69K)

Still wondering why the Jews always win?

try something more like this

Attached: him.png (562x656, 22.95K)

How kiked is PJW? he's on (((jonesteins))) propaganda show a lot…

He's literally the protege of Jones.

That will trigger the absolute fuck out of thousands. Nice job.

Attached: gjustice.jpeg (600x482, 46.55K)

sup kike

obviously
but we know jones is kiked but in what ways is PJW kiked?