Came out public as trans today worst day of my life

Was to optimistic told everyone

Short version: got beat up by a small mob, cops almost arrest me ‘let me go’ with a citation, everyone i care about disowns me, creeps come out of woodwork wanting me to basically be a ‘sex slave’…

This may be too much for me..

Attached: 4599E243-82FC-4E3C-B79A-A144B6D25F9C.png (1125x2436, 5.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you could do what 50% of your 'kind' do and kill yourself.

Well, ma'am, thank you for your contribution but faggots deserve death

That is
Fucking awesome. Please steam you cutting your dick and bals off. Also please stream your suicide here. I’ll pay you to do it paint the walls with your brain matter freak

I don't think OP know what board this is… He went looking for pole and found us.

You went to the wrong board.

Trans ain't normal. You're free to be it but you will be the last of your kind.

What’s your name champ?
Did you cut your dick off yet Ching Chong?

People are thought to be a reflection of those around them, take heed of the reception, shave your head, stop taking drugs, start lifting weights and work at becoming a man.

Toasting in bread, inb4 thread is locked/investigated because of an hero. Do it you brave, stunning thing you!

Attached: 5eda53d111db2ad5e5f7a8abfc247d19edf03ca3a008480a5161f80daa0ae59b.png (685x677, 450.8K)

Global report.

Wear a cape.

Why tho?
He’s going to paint the walls tonight and I want to see it

The old woman literally called me a ‘chink’ and a ‘cum guzzler’. Of course I would get a bit defensive.

I am not looking for sex, just some semblance of acceptance from normal society.

I know, it may not possible as 99%+ think me as a freak of nature

Sad thing is, I’m probably the kindest person anyone would ever meet…

Why even come out? Why not just wear what you like and shut the fuck up?

That's a good point.
YO, TRANNY. GO SHOOT UP A SYNAGOGUE. IF THEY TAKE YOU ALIVE, BLAME THE JEWS FOR MAKING YOU THINK BEING A TRANNY IS A REAL THING. IF NOT, TRY FOR THE HIGH SCORE.

owned

this but not ironically

thisisbait.jpg

OP I'm also bad at making life decisions. At least you had the bravery to try reaching out for happiness. You shouldn't blame yourself for that, not really. It's better than wasting your life never trying and hiding from what you want.

If anyone met me in person they would know I am non-threatening. I’m 5’5.5” on a good day, thin boned, my penis has not gotten ‘up’ in over a year so literally no perversion.

My full name is Kelcie Eiko and I am 43 and live an hour west of Houston. I am a graduate of Columbia University. Please someone send me words to keep going.. pleas…

12/10

This is a mod.

Kill yourself.

Blow up the Federal Reservere in Minecraft.