(((Illuminati / Freemason / Satanist))) short film predicted Notre Dame Spire Falling

(((Illuminati / Freemason / Satanist))) short film predicted Notre Dame Spire Falling

I doubt this was meme magic and they had a little help from mossad.

Telling us what's going to happen with symbolism in movies, music videos and occult art while mocking people that draw conclusions from it as tinfoilers seems to be part of their slow boil strategy…

The animated occult symbolist short film by a jewish director that may or may not exist, named after a dead pope who released it on the final beam was lifted to complete world trade center 4.

Attached: notre2.png (901x459 605.69 KB, 401.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2ueoun
invidio.us/watch?v=-i3ftb_u_O8
imdb.com/name/nm2138357/
voltairenet.org/article206340.html
voltairenet.org/article206525.html
cruxnow.com/notre-dame-cathedral-fire/2019/05/28/french-senate-passes-bill-for-preservation-of-notre-dames-original-state/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
8ch.net/pol/res/13157444.html
archive.is/RxiYI
youtube.com/watch?v=VpZLp6xZIN8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
media.8ch.net/file_store/e126c3c56a01ff429a0cc15bf72dd6837bb58130b88bb857e6b21b07809b0d79.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=aGriA7ZL7eA&t=292
i.imgtc.ws/KLuPOfb.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The animated short film.

A look into the creator 4 years ago:

dailymotion.com/video/x2ueoun

The collapse part in I Pet Goat

Too many cohencidences here, especially how they want to (((Rebuild))) the roof in a Jewish modern style garbage, just to show Jewish dominance on the Catholic Church for burning their fifth satanic Talmud.

Futhermore, the statues who get removed just in time is extremely suspect, I think that they have been stolen by the Jews and that they will put Chinese counterfeits back in the Cathedral.

Here is a very important interview, fully translated in English, about the former Architect in Chief of the Notre Dame of Paris Cathedral, which finds the burning extremely suspect.

invidio.us/watch?v=-i3ftb_u_O8

Attached: 777.png (629x968 1.5 MB, 506.96K)

Interestingly enough he is also listed as a technical director for:

The Lord of the Rings: ==The Two Towers==

imdb.com/name/nm2138357/

Seems to be a (((freemason))) asset that may or may not exist (jews are masters in acting, fake identities etc.)

Attached: elephant.jpg (822x562, 151.95K)

nothing to see here goyim. have sex incels.

Catholics aren't Freemasons.

voltairenet.org/article206340.html

L’Élysée has used the fire of Notre-Dame de Paris to carry out a project that was in limbo. It has set new rules, outside respect for heritage and normal tendering procedures, not to restore the cathedral, but to transform the Ile de la Cité into Europe’s leading tourist destination on the eve of the 2024 Olympic Games. To avoid judicial constraints, the hypothesis of a construction site accident was arbitrarily imposed.

voltairenet.org/article206525.html

The Ile de la Cité real estate renovation operation and its transformation into a tourist promenade began with the awarding of part of the Hôtel-Dieu to Novaxia, “philanthropist” Joachim Azan’s "transitory urbanism" group (photo).

This mega-operation was imagined in 2016, at the request of President François Hollande and the Mayor of Paris, Anne Hidalgo, by the director of historical monuments Philippe Bélaval and architect Dominique Perrault.

It plans to take advantage of the renovation of the Tribunal de Paris, the Prefecture of Police and Hôtel-Dieu, in order to draw all the tourist potential of the Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Sainte-Chapelle.

The cathedral fire constituted a "divine surprise" for the public authorities who will thus be able to carry out this project and commercially exploit the whole island. This, the Minister of the Interior, Christophe Castaner, summed up by declaring that Notre-Dame de Paris is "not a cathedral, it’s our common good".

cruxnow.com/notre-dame-cathedral-fire/2019/05/28/french-senate-passes-bill-for-preservation-of-notre-dames-original-state/

NEW YORK - In an effort to quell controversies over the planned rebuilding of Paris’s Notre Dame Cathedral, the French Senate passed a bill on Monday stipulating that it must be rebuilt to the “last known visual state.”

After an April 15 fire ravaged the cathedral, resulting in the collapse of its famed spire and rooftop, debate has ensued over whether the restoration efforts would possibly include a modern redesign or whether it will be rebuilt to reflect the last iteration of the 12th century structure.

An image of the Hindu goddess Kali (in the video) was projected onto the Empire State Building.

Kali Yuga (Sanskrit: कलियुग, romanized: kaliyuga, lit. 'age of Kali') in Hinduism is the last of the four stages (or ages or yugas) the world goes through as part of a 'cycle of yugas' (i.e. Mahayuga) described in the Sanskrit scriptures.[1] T

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 60.67K)

I, Pet Goat II - Interview on Alex Jones Show

he talks about his project as if he doesn't even know what his short movie means

"yeah I just researched everything on the fly while making this movie for some random reason full time on my own dime"

totally checks out…

he was clearly hired by freemasons to create it

Hmm. Interesting.

Attached: !!!!.png (506x449, 260.76K)

He just is an artist who read all the same stuff we did while going through a spiritual awakening. The video is his protest against the evil world with a hope for a spiritual awakening for humanity. Artists brains dont tell them what it means. It just compiles and condenses information into symbols and often a bit of premonition sneaks into the mix.

That's where that fourth turning garbage comes from.

c'mon he is a jew with a possible fake name and his story is shady as fuck

when he is talking to Alex Jones he just plays along but you can totally tell he has very different views and as a jew he obviously doesn't believe in Yeshu, which comes through

he also downplays symbolism as something that can be both good and bad but I had yet to see positive symbolism being used in goy land in my 30 years on earth

Weirdly enough in Grimnismol Odin says:

"22. There Valgrind stands, | the sacred gate,
And behind are the holy doors;
Old is the gate, | but few there are
Who can tell how it tightly is locked.

23. '''Five hundred doors | and forty there are,
I ween, in Valhall's walls;
Eight hundred fighters | through one door fare'''
When to war with the wolf they go.

24. Five hundred rooms | and forty there are
I ween, in Bilskirnir built;
Of all the homes | whose roofs I beheld,
My son's the greatest meseemed."

540 x 800 = 432,000
432,000 is the number of years in the Kali Yuga.

Attached: odin_tortured.jpg (250x387, 55.06K)

You didn't know? The statues were beheaded in their removal by the (((renovation company)))

last pic is before

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com2.jpg (962x643 66.48 KB, 170.31K)

There are not "beheaded". The statues were designed this way to facilitate transportation.

Attached: John Nash was right.jpeg (1155x650, 172.55K)

lies.

i saw the brown man with the blowtorch

obvious burn marks in first image as seen here

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com3.jpg (1024x1024, 168.77K)

Do you have a source? Because I just see old statues with their heads cut off. Seems extremely incompetent to me, or perhaps the company doing the renovation was filled with people who hated Christian symbolism and was taking advantage of the situation to do extra damage.

Cutting things off and calling it an improvement is reserved for retards like trannies.

I speak frog and I've watch the statues being transported before the burning.
It's design that way for easy transportation.

Oh so they're just getting the place ready for those african tourists, huh? Because nobody else is going to want to come to Paris.

Attached: clownworld.jpg (800x420, 69.08K)

that's retarded, especially in the case of the statue with the arm raised over the head, cutting off the head doesn't give you any space savings. stupid fucking shill

I forget how to cross post…

surely one of those should work

I give up

8ch.net/pol/res/13157444.html

That's how they transported the statues idiot.
They moved the statues 4 days before the burning, that's why I find it very suspicious. And all the french MSM were talking about the big work of renovation of Notre Dame of Paris 7 days before the actual burning. So it's very suspect.

after all that the images are dead, there was an archive thanks to some based user :^)

archive.is/RxiYI

ftfy

There is some jewish commandment (originating from torah or talmud most probaby) that says if a jew intends to commit a sin on non-jews or in general, he must tell about it before he commits it to be absolved of sin. A confession before a deed. So considering masonic rite is judaism for goyim larpers it shouldn't be a surprise that all major happenings are shown much earlier. The date of Paris attack was given in Battlefield 3 game intro iirc, WTC memes in cartoons and comic books etc. It also serves a purpose of signaling occult power to the masses, to make sure they know they can't do anything about it, effectively subconsciously turning them in good obeying cattle. That's what is also often called predictive programming.
tl;dr jews

Source of that claim ?

They're expecting 14 million a year. They're already counting the sheckels they'll be earning

by that logic friedrich paulus was jewish

I'm another user, but anyway.
The only things that literally matched is a date - 13 November.
The "Comrades" mission date is November 13, 2014
Paris attack happened on November 13, 2015.

The game itself was released on October 25, 2011

So, the videogame was a obviously ZOG & CIA propaganda, but also as predictive programming stuff.

Attached: 13th november 2015 paris attack.png (1061x673 291.83 KB, 294.24K)

>november (((13))). also 11 being II - two masonic pillars - destroyed temples
youtube.com/watch?v=VpZLp6xZIN8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
are you going to ask for source on isis being mossad here also Itzhak?

So when they say they want to start a war with nuclear terrorism in Asia, they mean it?

#

Big London event in movies has been very popular for a long time now.
Perfect conditions to stage mossad false flag with muslim front men, like with the 7/7 london attack.
media.8ch.net/file_store/e126c3c56a01ff429a0cc15bf72dd6837bb58130b88bb857e6b21b07809b0d79.webm
Here also november is mentioned (11 - two columns - two temples)
youtube.com/watch?v=aGriA7ZL7eA&t=292
Got sauce on that asia claim?

Look at the view count

i.imgtc.ws/KLuPOfb.png

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 10.22.05 PM.png (386x270, 70.84K)

just a coincidence goy…

Disinfo.
The Kali Yuga has nothing to do with Kali.
It refers to a completely different deity, namely Kaliki, which is a negative avatar of Lord Vishnu.
Kaliki is not "evil", he is a purifier who will cleanse the earth for the next golden age.

Ignorant bugman. Read some Evola.

>>>/x/

>>>/oven/