German-French-Roman Hybrid Master Race of Central Europe

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

I don't like race mixing.
But Atilla the Hun forced us to mix after the Merovingian Frenchman was the only one who could defeat him.
Then the Germans finally got on board after Charlmagne put and end to Muslim invasion of Europe.

These pure Germans in Denmark and Sweden and East Prussia, they are not us.

I've been torn between French and German my whole life.
I look French, but born into German culture on the east bank of the Rhine side of the rhine river; right on the border with france.

We're different from pure Germanics up north.
Let's end this whole war between Germany and France.

And right on time for Charles Martle, Carlamagnes grandfather, to stop the muslim invasion of Europe.

But we need to fight this phobia of race mixing between particular races, its okay. Like German and French.

Attached: war-highlight.png (213.52 KB, 1280x1020)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ancient_Celtic_peoples_and_tribes
media.8ch.net/file_store/4e41c644db6b6c0c606ddf2c0e4e8b0259725080926bd5b3e041536a81e4aab8.jpeg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ancient_Italic_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italic_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italo-Celtic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italic_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ligures
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_peoples_of_Italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urnfield_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallstatt_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Villanovan_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Tène_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg
bento.bio/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uí_Ímair
yseq.net/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=56898&osCsid=c921d42f277c4ca03697acb1edae4fc2
librivox.org/germania_tacitus/
librivox.org/commentaries-on-the-gallic-war-by-caesar-gaius-julius/
genealogical-musings.blogspot.com/2017/04/finally-gedmatch-admixture-guide.html?m=1
nationalvanguard.org/2017/12/jew-owned-dna-testing-companies-fake-results-to-mess-with-white-racists/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franks#Mythological_origins
youtube.com/watch?v=OAAmwtdP1bE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historia_Brittonum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Normandy
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d0/Züge,_Landnahmen_und_Siedlungsgebiete_der_Nordmänner_-_800-1050.png
youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0

Carson Phillips
Carson Phillips

What a non-post.

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

Red would cover the area if we race mixed with the latin roman Italian whites.

Purple covers the ancestral claim of our French ancestry as originally trojan Cimmerians. Supposedly Conan the Barbarian character is a trojan Cimmerian.

Turks need to BTFO out of Anatolia.

Attached: kingdom.PNG (180.6 KB, 889x620)

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

Romans are Italics
Italics are Celtics
French are Franks
Franks are Germanics
Germanics are Celtics
So are Slavics.
/thread

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

East Prussia
pure German
They were in large part Slavic, genetically.

Oh. It's one of these threads.
So you want to LARP, eh?
How about this map?
It's based on an ideology espoused by an user who received 4-quads from God.
It's called Anarcho-Feudal National-Tribalism.

Here is the future of the North American continent after we overthrow all governments and civilization. Technology that leads to weakness and laziness is eliminated so that natural social norms can reassert themselves. Indeed, all forms of our former decadent civilization are eliminated and bands of men choose new names based on our mythological and historical cultures for these new tribal societies. If you're a Howard fan, you may recognize some of the tribes here.
Eventually, new city-states re-emerge in the reforested continent and compete with barbarian tribal groups for dominance in this harsh and unforgiving world.

Attached: Anarcho-Feudal-National-Tribalist-America.png (3.19 MB, 1766x1363)

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

What a non-post.
you're not better than me just cuz your pure blood
German French have surpassed you in Europe.
Go back to Sweden NIGGA

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

Italics are Celtics
YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD JUST SLIP THAT ONE IN THERE.
Italis are not Celtic shit brain.

Unless you have some weird historical angle I don't know about.

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

it's the local "X are Celtic" spammer, feel free to ignore him, nothing of value there

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

Also tl;dr:
- ~200,000yrs ago Proto-europeans "appear" in Northern Europe
- ~50,000yrs ago Ancient Anatolians spread across what becomes the Illyrian, Italic, and Iberian peninsulas
- ~40,000yr Ice Age Happens isolating these genetically similar groups in the south into unique phenotypes and further isolating the Proto-europeans
- ~10,000yr ago Ice Age ends and all three new phenotypes of Europeans reenter continental Europe and mix with the Proto Europeans creating the unique phenotypes found in Europe today.

What phenotype are you ?

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

Go back to Sweden NIGGA
I actually didn't mean that.
That sounds terrible.
I'm just saying the natsoc fascist emperor ruler of Europe can't be a pure blood german or Frenchmen.
Pretty much anybody from the rhine river.

Guess where the Trump family surname comes from?
That's right.

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

Lel here's a (you), jew.

And for anons who didn't know their ancestors were Celtics:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ancient_Celtic_peoples_and_tribes
From Iberia to Siberia

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

I'm a ghostly white brown haired green eyed Englishman. I married a blonde/blue Russian and had 2 kids. Did I fuck up?

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

take a good look people, this is what mental illness looks like

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

Englishman. I married a blonde/blue Russian and had 2 kids
That is an odd mix.
Is there an English Slavic mixed culture anywhere?

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

The Celts were pushed out by Germans, French, and Romans as they expanded.
You might be right that Celtic lands extend into north western europe. Like Brittany.

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

doesn't know about Celtic Hitler
media.8ch.net/file_store/4e41c644db6b6c0c606ddf2c0e4e8b0259725080926bd5b3e041536a81e4aab8.jpeg

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

point is that "Celts" only started existing as a cultural and linguistic identity with the La Tene culture, and by that point Italics, Hellenes and Germanics and Balts and Slavs and Illirians just to name some had already split
Celts don't stand above any of these, they are just another, important, son of common bronze age aryan cultures

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

Celts were pushed out of Europe back to their homeland in Ireland/Britain.
They were over
You might be right that Celtic lands extend into north western europe. Like Brittany.
but definitely not Italy you dumb barbarian

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

celts pushed out by germans
Many people in Transalpine Gaul fled north, especially down the Rhine, as Rome tried to spread religion. The Franks, originally a Germanic tribe from Franconia, and the group who eventually founded East and West Francionia (France and Germany), were a confederation of Celtic-speaking and Germanic-speaking tribes. The Celtic group Scot speaks both Celtic Scottish and Germanic Scots, as the Frankish kings eventually sold out and much of their land came under the rule of Rome. France was the last land in Europe to be called Gaul, with the exception of Portugal.

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

back to their homeland in Ireland/Britain.
Celts
Wrong again. You say "back" implying that the Celts originated in Ireland. This is also untrue. The Celts originated in what is now southern Germany and spread outwards from there. Britain/Hiberia were among the last places that the Celts invaded/conquered. The last of which was probably Galatia in Anatolia during the 3rd century BC.

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

Celtics not in Italy
But they were. Not only did they found Rome they were many of the rulers over both empires and lived all around Rome in Cisalpine Gaul.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ancient_Italic_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italic_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italo-Celtic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italic_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ligures

The people that call themselves Celtics today are the ones who preserved their culture while everybody else became different and part of Rome (see the Holy Roman Empire or Byzantanium (see Anatolia) or Greece (see Illyricum). It is most of the Celtic Isles and parts of Iberia like Galatia and wherever spainanon lives.

Brayden Nguyen
Brayden Nguyen

But they were. Not only did they found Rome
seriously, go take your meds

Austin Long
Austin Long

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_peoples_of_Italy

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

HURRRR some celts inhabited parts of north Italy
DURRRR therefore Roman is Celt

Attached: 1531654680338.jpg (5.43 KB, 211x239)

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

It's all theory.
But it seems more reasonable that celts were native to the british isles,
italics native to italy.
And the period of time you speak of all the discoveries of celtic culture in archeology, i think is better attributed to white people being a more cohesive unified whole, whilse still having our tribes, but there being a widely similar "white" culture. Not because those settlements actually were celtic tribes that remain pure only in ireland now.

Druids were known to be spiritual leaders of all different kinds of white people
ike the white people priestly class that used to organize all white people
this doesnt mean everyone was celtic

Celts were not in europe before they were in ireland. post proof and i'll consider it.

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

Celts were not in europe before they were in ireland.
celts were native to the british isles
Wrong again. See

italics native to italy.
Very debatable. Italic languages like Umbrian and Latin are Indo-European. They displaced paleo-European languages like Etruscan and Rhaetian which have no known relations. Linguistic isolates.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

<north italy is not italy
<brondalb drumphilini !!!
<wan scoob !!!!!
The Latin language is Celtic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

Celts were not in europe before they were in ireland. post proof and i'll consider it.
fuck sake
the oldest written example of written Celtic is Lepontic from north Italy, and La Tene culture nearby is not for nothing considered their homeland

the retardation keep intensifying
are you even aware Celts didn't enter north Italy before 400BC, while Latial culture, ancestral to Latins, begins around the X century BC? are you just pretending to have down syndrome?
Celts are ancestral to fuck all, its a sister branch on the same level as everyone else

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

Latin is Celtic
Do you have any evidence for this?
I am not a linguist but according to my knowledge the Italic languages and Celtic languages share a common ancestor but are distinct language groups.

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

he is mentally ill and cannot even read what he is posting

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

Read about the tribes listed here And read about the history of Europe, this is a good start:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urnfield_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallstatt_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Villanovan_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Tène_culture
Urnfield is thought to branch into Hallstatt and Villanovan.
Villanovan becomes the Etruscans and then, after combining with the Italics and other Celtics, Rome.
Hallstatt becomes La Tène, which is the modern Celtic culture.
None of these groups are the same today but they share the same roots and genetics.

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

Wrong again. See
see <better attributed to white people being a more cohesive unified whole, whilse still having our tribes, but there being a widely similar "white" culture. Not because those settlements actually were celtic tribes that remain pure only in ireland now.

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

That is not relevant to what is being said.
You claimed that the Celts originated in Britain or Ireland. This is not so. Britain and Ireland were among the last places that the Celtic cultural group migrated to.

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

sauce
The link here is a good start.
Vulgar Latin becomes languages like Latin, French, Italian, Spanish, and Portugese. They are different languages but the same language group. Portuguese and Spanish share many Gaelic words and the names of Celtic tribes like Bavarii and Helvetii sound like modern Italian words.
"Early Continental [Celtic] inscriptions used Italic and Paleohispanic scripts"
These glyphs you read now are very close to the original Celtic runes.

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

French aren't the Franks. The Dutch and Germans are Franks. French are Gaulish/Roman hybrid mutt bastards. Only the 1% of the elite ruling class of France was ever actually Frankish.

Owen King
Owen King

I think that you, the other user, and myself are talking past each other. What you seem to be arguing is that Celtic and Italic language groups are in a larger language group; Indo-European. Which is true. Whereas is arguing that Italic languages did not originate from Celtic languages but evolved independently from a common source. Which is also correct.

This seems to be an argument over which group we're talking about. IE is a linguistic family and Celtic is just a branch of that family.

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

The Latin language is Italic. Gaulish is Celtic. Modern Celtic languages, however, are more Semitic in structure than anything. Absolutely alien to Latin, and alien to Indo-European ,for that matter.

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

Make an infographic pill that's easier to swallow,
i have a feeling you might be half right
French claim to be a Trojan refuge land after the Fall of Troy.
So if the French are going to be moving in to where the Turks are moving out, then that would leave room for a Gaelic return to Gaul.

But not to Italy. Take a middle ground, not any of the extremes. Saying italy is celtic is gone too farsville

The fall of Troy is equivalent to the fall of the byzantines and the completion of their migration to Rhineland France

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

Britain and Ireland were among the last places that the Celtic cultural group migrated to
post proof or it didn't happen moishe

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

Actually the master race are pure, blue-eyed, white jews.
/s

Attached: 1494440389071.png (218.11 KB, 2568x1804)
Attached: paul-newman-promojpg.jpg (232.59 KB, 1200x1011)

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

The Celtic language group originates in North Africa. It's not even European. It's a sister group of Arabic and Hebrew.

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

Who is this us?

I am Dane and Northern German. You are not me.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

Sorry but slav-germanic mutts are master race

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

post proof of a widely known historical fact that I didn't know because I've been living in a cave and am too lazy to even research this topic!
Read a fucking book, illiterate.
Don't attempt to engage in a discussion about a subject that you know nothing about.
You can start by looking up what the La Tene culture is and researching the vast quantity of evidence that links them to the Celts.
Celtic culture appears to have originated from southern Germany and spread in all directions after the Bronze Age Collapse.

Attached: Celtic-Expansion.svg.png (404.79 KB, 800x559)

Gavin James
Gavin James

We're the same race, you jackass.

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

The Celtic language group originates in North Africa.
Are you trying to say the phoenicians were Celtic? Ancient Carthage?

But still. Post some proof.

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

Also since we're shitposting, I'm Ukrainian-Russian with a hint of Estonian and German

John Roberts
John Roberts

Julius Ceasar knew the Celtic homeland was in Anatolia near Lygos. That is where a druid he found who called himself Qui (Who) said where "the people" hailed from and told Julius of many things which had happened but also of things which would happen.

The Goddess, Roma, that Julius Ceasar meets while crossing the river Rubicon is one such event the druid foretells to him.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (253.32 KB, 400x295)

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

group:family:tree:branch
I'm saying that the Italians are Celtic.
Not all, since immigration from Africa and Arabia, and because Celtic evolved into other cultures near the Danube and Tibe, giving rise to Slavic families, who, in Italy, have surnames that end in 'a' like "russia", "polska" and "slavia". Surnames in Italy that end in 'i' are likely Celtic in origin like "scotti ", "cantabri", and "britanni".

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

celtic is semitic
No (you) for your lies.

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

I'm saying that the Italians are Celtic.
That's a pretty wild claim. One that needs actual proof. Which so far you have failed to provide.
All evidence we have seems to indicate that the Celts came to Italy after the Italic peoples.

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

giving rise to Slavic families, who, in Italy, have surnames that end in 'a' like "russia", "polska" and "slavia".
Surnames in Italy that end in 'i' are likely Celtic in origin like "scotti ", "cantabri", and "britanni".
this is pure comedy gold, keep going

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

La Tène
man, you cant just base all your proof off of some shit a scientist dug up 50 years ago.

All Celtic evidence in europe is archeological.
can you even trust archeology in a corrupt society?
common sense says the celtic culture has always s=centered on ireland

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

common sense says the celtic culture has always s=centered on ireland
That's among the dumbest thing's I've ever heard
Oh yeah, let's ignore mountains of actual evidence and trust the whims of some loser on an anonymous image board
Common sense says you're a retard.

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

Bronze Age Collapse
Sounds jewish, like "norse invasions of europe" vs "islamic conquests of europe". The spread of "Celtic" culture paralleled the spread of steel. Based on dna samples going back to ~5,000bc showing Europeans being much the same, people simply upgraded to a new "expansion pack" of steel while maintaining burrial and pottery styles, instead of the Celtics genetically replacing all much of Europe.

tibe
*tiber

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

I'm Ukrainian-Russian with a hint of Estonian and German
ill save you some time.
you're a northern slav

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ARCHEOLOGY THAT HAPPENED 100 YEARS AGO.

tHEY would love to be able to change history becaue they found something in the GROUND. what planet are you on, don't you know that 1984 began in 1684

Nathan Morgan
Nathan Morgan

no proof
This is the best start, language:
"Early Continental [Celtic] inscriptions used Italic and Paleohispanic scripts"
Celtic people and Italic people share a language but the Etruscans, who didn't share this language, lived in between them. Also, since the founding of Rome, Celtics and Italics, even if they were more different than I am suggesting, became the major populations of Italy, along with Greeks. And if Celtics made it to Iberia, they made it down the Italic peninsula, especially if many tribes lived on the Italian side of the Alps.

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

The Bronze Age collapse is jewish
You're dumber than NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ARCHEOLOGY THAT HAPPENED 100 YEARS AGO.
Intelligent people who are interested in the truth do. Clearly you don't. You'd rather we throw out 100 years of archeological evidence so we can trust the worthless intuitions of a worthless sack of shit like you.
Fuck off, cunt. People like you don't deserve to breath the same air as those of us interested in desciphering the rich and amazing history of the world

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

We are all connected.

Early and Middle Bronze Age
Indo-European Migrations. Source David Anthony (2007), The Horse, The Wheel, and Language

According to David W. Anthony, between 3100–3000 BC, a massive migration of Indo-Europeans from the Yamnaya culture took place into the Danube Valley. Thousands of kurgans are attributed to this event. These migrations probably split off Pre-Italic, Pre-Celtic and Pre-Germanic from Proto-Indo-European. By this time the Anatolian peoples and the Tocharians had already split off from other Indo-Europeans. Hydronymy shows that the Proto-Germanic homeland was in Central Germany, which would be very close to the homeland of Italic and Celtic languages as well. The origin of a hypothetical ancestral "Italo-Celtic" people is to be found in today's eastern Hungary, settled around 3100 BC by the Yamnaya culture. This hypothesis is to some extent supported by the observation that Italic shares a large number of isoglosses and lexical terms with Celtic and Germanic, some of which are more likely to be attributed to the Bronze Age. In particular, using Bayesian phylogenetic methods, Russell Gray and Quentin Atkinson argued that Proto-Italic speakers separated from Proto-Germanics 5500 years before present, i.e. roughly at the start of the Bronze Age. This is further confirmed by the fact that the Germanic language family shares more vocabulary with the Italic family than with the Celtic language family.

From the late third to the early second millennium BC, tribes coming both from the north and from Franco-Iberia brought the Beaker culture and the use of bronze smithing, to the Po Valley, to Tuscany and to the coasts of Sardinia and Sicily. The Beakers could have been the link which brought the Yamnaya dialects from Hungary to Austria and Bavaria. These dialects might then have developed into Proto-Celtic. The arrival of Indo-Europeans into Italy is in some sources ascribed to the Beakers. A migration across the Alps from East-Central Europe by Italic tribes is though to have occurred around 1800 BC.

The Urnfield culture might have brought proto-Italic people from among the "Italo-Celtic" tribes who remained in Hungary into Italy. These tribes are thought to have penetrated Italy from the east during the late second millennium BC through the Proto-Villanovan culture. They later crossed the Apennine Mountains and settled central Italy, including Latium. Before 1000 BC several Italic tribes had probably entered Italy. These divided into various groups and gradually came to occupy central Italy and southern Italy. This period was characterized by widespread upheaval in the Mediterranean, including the emergence of the Sea Peoples and the Late Bronze Age "collapse".

The Proto-Villanovan culture dominated the peninsula and replaced the preceding Apennine culture. The Proto-Villanovans practiced cremation and buried the ashes of their dead in pottery urns of a distinctive double-cone shape. Generally speaking, Proto-Villanovan settlements have been found in almost the whole Italian peninsula from Veneto to eastern Sicily, although they were most numerous in the northern-central part of Italy. The most important settlements excavated are those of Frattesina in Veneto region, Bismantova in Emilia-Romagna and near the Monti della Tolfa, north of Rome. The Osco-Umbrians, the Veneti, and possibly the Latino-Faliscans too, have been associated with this culture.

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

<the bronze age collapsed
How ? Did everybody stop using bronze, or did they just start also using various steels ? I was objecting to the word "collapse" when it clearly didn't. You probably call the Middle Ages the "Dark" ages. Ja ?

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

Atilla was Scythian you retard, he wielded Hadakura's Sword, Istenkardja described in the Hungarian Pagan stories, without many of the Germanic tribes defecting away from their Blood, Rome would not have won and be the vehicle for jews to spread into Europe. Germanics wanted to speak like Romans, forgo who they are for spiritual Semitism. This now is just the current iteration of the Germanic Downfall by trusting foreign ways and foreign people. What is it that you Teutons really want?

Prussians were originally a Slavic people, by their surviving songs and cultural artifacts. There again Germanics try to LARP as another people because they destroyed their own folk ways by adhering to neo-jewry.

Charles Martel barely defeated the Muslims because he was waging a war of conversion against Redbad in the North. Ironically the Church after his death in the Visio Eucherii says Martel is with the devil for his destruction of Church Property to fund his army. You can't win against spiritual jews, you may help them but they will curse you just like the jews themselves.

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

Why would you use a commonly accepted term to describe something!!??
And the fact that you ask
Did everybody stop using bronze
proves quite clearly that you have no clue what you're even talking about. The term Bronze Age Collapse refers to the states not the metal.
Fucking moron. Kill yourself. Stop talking about history if you don't even know anything about it.

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

You'd rather we throw out 100 years of archeological evidence
nOT TO throw it away.
but you can't rely on archeology alone
especially when using that evidence to drastically re-write history for the volk.
There is a big darn good reason why Ireland is currently home to the celts.
This is better proof they originate in british isles than some Indiana jones bullshit where they found similar decorative artifacts in a few different holes in the ground.

Ireland is better evidence than your holes in the ground.
FAIL. YOU ARE FINISHED.

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

you can't rely on archeology alone
YU GOTS TO RELY ON MY FEELINGS!!!
No. Your feelings are worthless just like your life. Men use facts and evidence to arrive at conclusions. Not your fucking feelings.
Filtered for excessive faggotry

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

ill save you some time.
you're a northern slav
That's fine, I'm not hung up on nation states. I'm mostly northern slav with some Germanic admixture.

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

Also I really want to do the 23andme or that other service but it seems shady, wish there was a Zig Forums approved genetics testing service. Perhaps there's one I can get sent to China or some shit to eliminate on the pozz? I also doubt they share genetics data with western kikes, idk. Always been curious to find out as I'm a chemist by trade and am autistic for truth

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

race mixing
German and French

Attached: bruh.jpg (137.63 KB, 615x460)

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

Celtic Cultural Mecca is in Ireland
Written history records gaelic celts in as far as modern day france, but heavily contested with rome in the south. these are not feelings. these are not 2 holes in the ground dug by probably by some jew archeologist.
romans have mythological orignins of their ancesters in rome from 3000 years ago
this is not feelingz
your jew holes in the ground are not enough by themselves even if they weirent dug up by a bunch of rabbis

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

bronze age
named for the states
<not metal
yet the this and the next period are named for the metal used at that time
I get that some states "ended" around that time but not all and many places kept using bronze for long after. Some doesn't mean all. There was no "collapse" of the "Bronze Age".
<commonly accepted term
Like "nazi" or "pagan" or "gaul". I am sure you wish people used your jewish words and accounts of history more.
<kys
<t. jew

prusians were slavic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

dna test
Bento
bento.bio/
Do it at home by yourself.

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

Attached: BenjieOnSwaths.jpg (744.64 KB, 578x1200)

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

was right. You are mentally ill. Or more likely a child.

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

<i'll ignore your links
<declare you provide no proof
<then call you names
<all while pretending it wasn't me with the name-calling sage posts
<t. jew

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

France is Germanic, it is also Latin and Celtic. The same is true of Germany though. Celtic sites have been found throughout Germany, and if Romans made it to France, they passed through Germany. Pretty much all Europeans are Euro-mutts. This means as Europeans or Euro-Ameticans, our identity is: ethnic European, or native European. Or you could just say White too and that works. White pride worldwide.

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

Franks were a Germanic tribe that populated much of France, many peasants there

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

Ireland is not Celtic. They speak a Germanic language. They were settled by Germanic vikings and Germanic English settlers who interbred with them. Ireland is Germano-Celtic.

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

Jesus fuck, OP. I'm pretty sure the rest of the anons have already covered it.

Attached: OP-Admiring-his-Post.jpg (22.49 KB, 446x336)

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

Europeans are European. This German/Celtic/Latin divide is bullshit. Just look at Italy, it was settled by Lombards(Germanic) and countless other tribes. Or spain, many of their surnames are Germanic, Rodriguez is Germanic(Roderick). Also the name of our country America is rooted in the Italian name Amerigo which is based on the Germanic Emerick. America is a Germanic term, but its government structures are filled with Roman symbols. Ethnic European is the biological identity of Europeans. And it is our culture too. This Germanic, Celtic, Latin stuff is bullshit. We are White or you could say native European.

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

As an aside, didn't they recently find dna evidence linking bronze age graves near stonehenge to switzerland natives?

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

Britain, France, and Iberia gave us celtic languages. See the thing a lot of these kids forget is we have had a lot of intermingling in europe for thousands of years and there are overlaps in language and cultures because of how much time many of these cultures cover as empires rise and fall.
People like to forget the Beakers.

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

Many of the henges are used for burial of the dead, while they camp and celebrate in the larger "super henge" near bye, so there should be dna from Celtics from all accross Europe in their digs.

Watch the Expedition Unknown episodes on the Celts and the Henges, there are a few. And there was a recent documentary [Operation Stonehenge: What Lies Beneath] on the henges that feature the same research team (C. Richard Bates). They also do Atlantis research, too. Spoiler: Atlantis was in Dogerland And climate research. Spoiler: global cooling

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

irish
germaninc language
Some do. Scots is Germanic while Scottish is Celtic.
Germanic vikings
The Celtic isles were first inhabited by Iberians, then Norse. This is where you get a Sean Hannity and a Kenneth Branagh at each end with a Liam Neeson in the middle. I am a Norse-Gael, btw. All of the Northern Sea Kingdom was once ruled by Ivar Ragnarson, a Norse-Gael.

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

"switzerland natives" depends entirely on the period
but if you are talking about the bronze age stonehenge site, it has been more or less established that the core of modern English islands populations arrived in that period from central Europe with Bell Beakers, not particularly related to the Swiss
the input of actual Celts from La Tene is not easy to determine since these are all heavily related and close populations to begin with, and at the moment there aren't many Celtic samples available

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

If you read the Gallic Wars by Caesar he describes Northern Gaul is inhabited by the Belgae, a Germanic tribe. Gauls were Germano-Celtic people prior to Roman invasions, afterwards they were Germano-Celtic-Latin people. French aren't any more Bastards than Germans in terms of being Euro-mutts. French are White Europeans.

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

The Gallic Wars also describes the British coasts as inhabited by the Belgae, bear in mind this work is attesting to a Germanic presence in Britain at least as early as 50 BC

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

Belgae were a mixed bunch, some were Germanics, some were Celts. Doesn't mean the rest of Gallia was anything like that or that they were in any way Germanic.

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

Ivar Ragnarson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uí_Ímair
Found this wikipedia article that gets into it

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

There is other sources that describe Germanic tribes throughout Gaul, it was Celtic and Germanic the area. Gallic Wars is one of the very important sources though. On DNA tests they lump French and German DNA together. And The Franks were described as having invaded and taken northern France, and if you read the Life of Charlemagne you will see mentioned that the Franks planted Saxons all over France. I forget which version of Life of CHarlemagne it was, there are two, both short, by different monks though

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

cough

Attached: master-race-zone.png (398.23 KB, 1250x846)
Attached: 22d0160628dd6e62c186b1d0c4423b132306738ab9e3bd6e41a84fcdb4bfceb5.jpg (72.19 KB, 655x485)
Attached: 45a503f975b68bca2b440c95a2ead423af8f30944f9ed5c9986142484320b12a.png (80.91 KB, 1237x1017)
Attached: big4-2.jpg (241.71 KB, 1703x855)
Attached: big4.jpg (482.17 KB, 1200x967)

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

Very interesting graphs. The following is not a response to you, but I find it very strange that some commenters on this thread have been speaking as if there is some sort of impenetrable wall separating Germany and France, as if tribes were not crossing into each others regions and living in various areas. Germans and French are very similar, and French are also very similar to Italians due to Roman incursions into France. So I mean, for people who want an idea of Germanic tribes in France please read:

The History of The Franks by Gregory of Tours.

Attached: Donkey-Fable.jpg (487.21 KB, 2388x1249)

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

I miss infographic threads. Thanks for this, user.

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

Well, Ben Franklin is wrong then. He was from the 1700s, you know.

I think there is likely context to this that is missing. Race was viewed as both the obvious pigment, intellect, and physiological differences and the values that are upheld. If someone can be "Anglified", it follows that they are similar enough to Anglos that they need only adopt values and language. Note he says "purely white".

Conversely, yellows, blacks, etc. could never be "Anglified" in a similar way. Color looks like as much of a moral judgement as it is objective observation of race.

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

I feel like that’s not at all realistic for the average person, even a chemist.
Like a Y haplogroup (think something like R1b or I2 for Europeans) is a bunch of SNPs and short tandem repeat sequences. Interpretation is tedious and the amount of research you’d need to do into the specific loci is intensive. And that’s not even getting into primer design for sequencing. And in saying this as somebody who does recombinant DNA technology for a living. I think a lot of the big companies use a technique similar to microarrays at this point

23andMe is mostly health related. You are looking for genealogy.
There are some companies out there. A lot of these companies are literally run by (((tribe members))). I’d highly recommend staying clear of a couple, one of which is Family Tree DNA. They’re services are really good but they have a memorandum of understanding with the FBI, which is sketchy as fuck.
Im by no means an expert on this stuff, like I said I do similar stuff for a living but actually doing it for yourself is intense. I’m partial toward the company YSEQ since they don’t seem that sketchy. They are focused on Y-chromosome which is really important to do. Tracks patrilineal ancestors, which is a small part of your heritage but remains very constant for tons of generations. Good place to start: yseq.net/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=56898&osCsid=c921d42f277c4ca03697acb1edae4fc2

Otherwise I think from some cursory research AncestoryDNA seems ok. They seem to at least have half decent privacy policy and claim they will deidentify or delete your results upon request. They only do autosomal DNA which is highly variable and can only be traced back a handful of generations, but on the plus side will give you a more global view of your heritage.
Hopefully that helps. As stated this isn’t from experience because like you I’m worried about submitting samples, but curiousity may get the better of me one day

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

Just a question for my anthropology anons out there. Does anybody know what the differences between Celtic and Germanic really are? I feel like I can kinda sense some but to me they almost seem like groups of tribes that are more or less the same just distributed over slightly different areas and over different times.
For instance would it be a true statement that Celtic cultures, or at least their influence were slightly older than the Germanics? And then following the Migration period germanics conquered a lot of Celtic land, and supplanted their culture?
Also in relation to Celtic gods, there seem to be more similarities between them and Romuva gods (in Lithuania, which are VERY old) than there are to Germanic gods, indicating the Celtic culture predates Germanic by a bit.

Overall too just in general I get the sense that the Germanic tribes were more martial and stratefied, whereas Celtic was more nature oriented and tribal/animistic/shamanistic. Seems to be indicated a bit in Tacitus. Is there truth to this? Or faulty perception?

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

I would read Germania by Tacitus, also look into the writings of Plutarch and various Roman historians. Gallic Wars by Julius Caesar too. They all talk about Germanic and Celtic tribes. The so called Germanic and Celtic nations of today are a fusion of Germanic and Celtic blood. Obviously places like Ireland would have more Celtic than Germanic blood but they have both. As for Cekts being more nature oriented, i can’t say but bot had sacred groves.

Trees were sacred to Germans and Cekts, they also had wild horses in Germanic areas that were set apart in honor of the gods, as a symbol of freedom, interestingly wild horses are under tgreat in America at the very same time our freedoms have been challenged.

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

wild horses are under threat in America

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

Was to hear about the horses. It’s weird but I was never heavily around horses growing up but have ridden them numerous times and always felt it was very easy to connect with them, perhaps it is something in our blood.
As for those sources. Read Tacitus will have to look into those other sources though.
As for perceptions was just always under the impression there was something more ancient about the celts. Perhaps more WHG or EEF cultural influence with them, whereas germanics seemed to have held onto Yamyana/PIE influence more, but just a perception. Appreciate your inputs. Our history fascinated me to no end

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

These are free online audio books of The Gallic Wars by Julius Caesar and Germania by Tacitus. Both witnessed the Celts and Germans firsthand.

librivox.org/germania_tacitus/

librivox.org/commentaries-on-the-gallic-war-by-caesar-gaius-julius/

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

Not to be a dick, but you thought it was easy to connect with them, because they're bred for riding. I'm not aware of any genuinely wild horses on the planet, they'd have to cloned.

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

Feral horses then

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

You've ridden feral horses? You madman. Did you ride bareback in assless chaps?

Carter King
Carter King

Zebra are like horses.

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

sage

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

Genetically I think two things jump to the eye: Celts have overall slightly less steppe ancestry, less WHG/hunter gatherer ancestry and more European farmer ancestry. Judging from their overwhelmingly R1b paternal lineages and essential lack of R1a, it also suggests me their steppe ancestry comes in large from the earliest steppe people to move west, Bell Beaker related, while Germanic probably interacted more with the R1a eastern corded ware horizon and as I said seem to have higher WHG ancestry too, maybe from neolithic age Scandinavia.
Obviously there was probably no strict barrier between eastern Gallia and western Germania, but a "true" Celt from ancient Brittany or Gallia Narbonensis was probably somewhat different in this sense from a "true" Germanic from iron age Denmark.

Attached: Celto-Germanic-LDA.png (181.35 KB, 1210x685)

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

French are Franks
hum, nope.
royalty was once franks, thousands of years ago. common french are a mixture of celts (gauls) and various meds (the more you go south, the less white they are).

Jason Long
Jason Long

if Romans made it to France, they passed through Germany
have you ever seen a map?

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

What are you basing your information on I am open to being proven wrong if you can give me some sources that provide some evindence that I am wrong.

According to historical records the Belgae occupied Northern France and were Germanic and this is the part of France where the Franks set up their kingdom. And so the people part of the Frankish kingdom were largely Germanic.

Historical records also state the Franks transplanted Saxons throughout France.

The people in the Southern area of France were Gallo-Romans, a hybrid of Latin and Celtic people. And so modern France is a fusion of those three ethnic groups, hence French are a Germano-Celtic-Latin people.

Genetic testing clusters French people near Germany. But its also questionable how Germanic Germany is considering the Celtic sites there, as well as possible Latin influence on the genes.

I am basing my information on Roman historians, modern genetics, and early French sources such as History of The Franks etc. Modern genetic research confirms what the general picture these old stories paint, which is that the French are a Germano-Celtic-Latin people.

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

Oh boy.

Attached: 1504237707623.jpg (124.22 KB, 1200x580)

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

Dude Tacitus states the Romans were in Germany. So if the Roman sources were right about Romans being in Gaul, than they were likely being honest about Romans being in Germany, what does that have to do with maps? :/

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

what in the name of Mars does that have to do with "passing through" Germany? Romans got to Gallia much earlier, then from there started some campaigns into Germania
do you not understand even basic geography? there is no Germania between Italia and Gallia

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

You said the Romans "passed through" Germany to get to Gaul/France. Now look at a map and see why we're mocking you. Yes, the Romans entered Germany, for a short time, and we have pretty good records of it. But by that point they had already begun extensive colonization of Gaul. They were also driven out of greater Germania, which was what they called the land past the Rhine river, shortly afterwards.

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

You can't really trust what a Roman had to say about Celts and Germans, they often exaggerated or simply made up things about them to make them seem more barbaric and stupid.

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

No it’s cool, I meant horses in general, not wild horses.

Thank you user!

Also thank you for the explanation user, I was close but overestimated WHG influence in Celts. Appreciate it.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

ROMAN-GERMANIC IMPERIUM NOW

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

tfw the NatSoc-Fascist alliance was the last echo of the Holy Roman Empire's spirit

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

Does anybody accept the Frankish mythology that we descend from the Trojans?

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

How so?

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

Can any fellow anthropology/genealogy autists help a Germanic-Celt brother out and narrow down some exact roots? My surname and YDNA are Irish in origin and I'm also of recent Anglo and Dutch ancestry. Hair of dark blonde, eyes of gray.

Am I a Gaelic-Saxon? Gaelic-Frank? Gaelo-Saxo-Franko-Norse? Here's a guide to interpreting the GEDmatch results for anyone who hasn't done so yet. genealogical-musings.blogspot.com/2017/04/finally-gedmatch-admixture-guide.html?m=1

Attached: 2019-06-02-09.40.22.png (308.85 KB, 1200x1039)
Attached: 2019-02-03-19.27.37.png (271.07 KB, 1080x1317)
Attached: 2018-11-21-10.21.25.png (358.77 KB, 1080x1665)

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

Franks descend from trojans?
Pic related

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

Do Franks descend from Trojans?
pic related

Attached: wf.PNG (169.71 KB, 1491x509)

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

Anglos are the superior race.

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

You might have some Roman blood from your English heritage. London was once Londinium.

In the Gallic wars by Julius Caesar he mentions Germanic tribes called the Belgae living on the coasts of Britain, this indicates a Germanic presence was in Britain 500 years before the so called Saxon invasions of Britain.

The earliest records we have of a Saxon invasion of Britain come from monasteries making that claim, monasteries not even in britain, Continental European monasteries.

There really is no evidence in the written record that the Saxons ever invaded Britain because the earliest written records on that are not even in Britain, the Germanic presence in Britain may be related to the peopleCaesar called the Belgae, these could have been related to the Frisians whose language sounds almost exactly like English.

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

Do not trust this even if you are happy with the results. Also, do not submityour information to these DNA Testing Firms as they sell your data and contribute to a secret LEO Database (proven with "The Golden State Killer")

Read this: nationalvanguard.org/2017/12/jew-owned-dna-testing-companies-fake-results-to-mess-with-white-racists/

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

I feel I should ad that the link was before "The Golden State Killer" and also deals with the inaccuracies of the tests, along with the blaitent lying.

And to digress, only two days after "The Golden State Killer" was found, a news report was made saying he was actually innocent and he was confused for the killer due to a rare genetic trait. The next day, the news report (which was a tidbit hardly spread) was completely forgotten about.

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

Haha
I like how you had to cross out the part about the Trojans becoming the turks according to this legend.
Seems like fanfiction to me. Similar to how the Romans fancied themselves to be Trojans in the story of Aeneid.
Many nations of the past have their We Wuz moments.

William Kelly
William Kelly

Surely by now there's verified genetic evidence of Saxon migrations that support the common consensus. Although if there is it could have come from any time later from any northwest germanics.

Frisian seems somewhat likely since as far as I can verify my Dutch ancestry comes from the north and east side of the Rhine divide, and there's a typically Danish/North German name in that side. But that makes me wonder whether my Dutch family are actually ethnically Scandinavian who just lived there.

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

It says there are two legends.
One where Trojans became Turkz and French.
The other where Trojans became French only.
It's Wikipedia though, so it's just a starting point.
Somebody should check the sources and report back to this thread.

Turkz corrupting wikipedia
Some Turk probably wrote that in there. Somebody should go into Wikipedia and take that part out.

John Clark
John Clark

Seems like fanfiction to me. Similar to how the Romans fancied themselves to be Trojans in the story of Aeneid.
Considering all the Greek colonies in southern Italy during the Greek archaic age I don't find that too unbelievable.
Not necessarily Trojans of course, but they might well have been the descendants of Greek colonists.

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

French fag here

Our legends says that Pharamond grand father of Mérovée (the one who sent Attila shit in his pants), himself grand father of Clovis (Louis) the 1rst was the descendent of Priam of Troy father of Hector and… Paris.

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

I've interpreted history, that Trojans were an eastern greek tribe, on the east of the Aegan sea. The mysterious Hittites were undoubtedly Trojans.
they were different from the western greeks, more different than even Sparta and Athens were from each other.

The Trojan war was Western Greeks kicking out their eastern brothers from power, and making themselves richer but weaker against foreign enemies (like the future Persians, and huns and Turkz),
and while they enjoyed their new lands and riches for a time, they would eventually regret regret betraying their Trojan brothers when finally Constantinople fell to non-white Asian hun turk muslim; because they were not strong enough to defend their new lands without their trojan brothers.

After the Trojan war, the remnant states of the eastern Greeks made a slow exit, first the leaders and elite, and then next the rest of the common population would migrate over the course of a 2000 year gradual weakening

1300 BC) Fall of Troy

1300 BC- 300 BC
Breakup into various Trojan states as the population slowly migrates to west central europe: Lydia, Phrygia, and the rest of them

300 BC)
Until finally enough Trojans have migrated that they become a minority in their own lands and the western Greeks feel strong enough to openly declare their dominance of Trojan lands (along with the rest of the middle east via Alexander)

300 BC - 1300 AD
The last of the Trojans migrate as the degeneracy caused by the absent of Trojan power causes the empire to collapse on itself as the last of the Trojans finally migrate

1300 BC) the completion of the fall of Troy when actual Asian mongrel hun arab Islamic hordes actually replace us on our own land……..
…….all so that the Western Greeks could enjoy themselves for 2000 years before they finally mismanaged the land into complete ruin.

and now we find all of us now siting in western europe LARPing with togas on dreaming of what it would be like to LARP on our own ancient lands.
HA

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

This is believable.
Though I'd err on the side of native Umbrian/Latin peoples founding Rome rather than Greeks.
Mostly because the Roman Gods started out as very un-hellenic. Only later did they morph into Hellenic-esque Gods.

The invasion of the Huns was more than one thousand years later. So distant that that event was basically uneffected by the Trojan war.
A better theory would be the that Trojan war made the Achaeans weaker and they succame to the Dorian invasion of the Late Bronze Age.

As for the Trojans being the Hittites, that is an intreguing theory and I wonder what led you to believe this. Hittite and Linear B script (Mycenaean) has been deciphered and the languages are both Indo-European but very, very different. Indeed while there is some cross-cultural themes (For example; at both Hattusa and at Mycenae the main gates are guarded by great stone lions and their funerary practices are similar though imo the Hittites were more impressive) Hittite and Achaean culture was more dissimilar than not. The Hittites wrote in Cuneiform and were Levant focussed while the Mycenaeans wrote in Linear B and were Agean focussed.

Though, according to ancient Hittite tablets I have read, Troy (which they called Willusa) was sometimes a vassal of Hattusa.

Attached: Mycenaean-Warriors.jpg (93.25 KB, 700x533)
Attached: Troy-Western-Turkey-Around-1200-BC-2153.jpg (127.27 KB, 1039x661)
Attached: Hittite-Warriors-abusing-Canaanite-prisoners.jpg (96.23 KB, 770x514)
Attached: hattusa-turkey-146.jpg (210.47 KB, 1000x631)

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

*imo the MYCENAEANS were more impressive in their funerary rites

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

some materials by Robert Sepehr

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

Well, you've managed to dominate the cucktards of the West by deploying rather arcane mind control methods. Although I must say to amend that point that your method requires a certain gullibility and mental/emotional weakness, in your targets. They also tend to be betrayed by false friendship, backstabbed (like how your kind brought IN the damn Huns, not the Khazars were not very much affected), then prey upon the resulting chaos. It's well-known that your primary means of improving your lot in the world is stealing from other, even stealing their identities as they were murdered and their identities stolen as they traveled along the silk road and dared traverse north of the Black Sea. So, the longer I look at this image, the more I think, superior, but superior only to cucks, retards, invalids, and the morally deficient. You don't suffer from any sense of shame when you have these attributes (which is normal for your race), and you don't even have a civilization to maintain which suffers from your deficiencies. Instead, you support yourselves on others deficiencies.

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

pretend that french, germanics, Romans, etc other white tribes are separate races
then tell us not to be afraid of "race mixing"
be the psychological Jew that convinces ignorant normie whites to fuck niggers and dunecoons
Stop trying to break up the family, kike.

Colton Hughes
Colton Hughes

European Germans, Romans, and Franks were forced to race mix because of Attila the Hun came,
and the Damn Merovingian wanted to show off that he's the only one who can fight a hun.

I wish they didn't conceal history, and they probably destroyed all the best stories about Merovech whooping Attilla's ass.

Attached: merovech.png (2.47 MB, 1200x900)

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

They literally think a world of billions of "eurasian negroids" will somehow be governable with their methods, but that's impossible. No one could do that, there has to be enough order somewhere in the world. There would be none. The minute jewish population simply couldnt do it, and there is no way they could control their own. They have over 70% race mixing in the US, sometimes with the blacks I've seen, which I can never fathom. Nothing is harder for me to understand. They don't contribute to technology, and would probably lose all of it. There would be too much to try to control, my point is that it would it would be total chaos, not like Africa today where you have the whole world babysitting them. But imagine that as being all that's left in the world. They dont have a plan that can work. They are truly parasitic as you imply and "eurasian negroids" wont make a good host.

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

You're Frankish, that's it.

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

well not separate races but separate ethnicities for sure
that's the key achievement of the middle ages really, the synthesis of Europe through the blending of Roman and Germanic folk, cultural for the most and to a smaller degree ethnic
before the middle ages only Gallia was a sort of primitive synthesis before its time of Roman and "barbaric" society, but it was localized, and the differences between the (late)Roman world and the invading Germanic world were quite significant; then again, I don't think it was a coincidence that Europe is born with the Frankish Empire aka largely former Gallia

Attached: D7lB00TW0AsEkEZ.jpg (74.14 KB, 540x807)

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

It really depends on what you look like, mate.
Without posting your face itt you would need to share:
Hair (color, texture)
Eyes (color, shape)
Skin (color, finish)
Nose (size, shape)
Brow (size, shape)
Body (type, height, weight)
However,
north atlantid
west med
50% celtic isles
blonde/gray
You are paternal Iberian-celt accented with the beauty and processing unit of the Norse or Germanic women, depending on your mother's mtdna lineage.

If your mum is Blonde+Blue then you are Norse-gael and your homeland is now the North Sea but originally called Doggerland (forested mountains and fertile coastal plains).
If your mum is Black/Brown+Brown/Orange then you are Frankish-celt and your homeland is the Pyrenees Mountains (rocky forested moutains and snow covered peaks).
If your mum is Black/Brown+Blue/Green then you are "Insular"-celt and your homeland is the Celtic Isles (fertile plateaus surrounded by icy water).

You will know where you are from by how you feel about nature.
if you unironically love the desert you are not european

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

frank
savage
'Franc' means "free".
They were the free tribes that Rome couldn't control. Franks were a federation of Grmanic- and Celtic-speaking tribes that came together to fight the Romans. Eventually the Western Franks gave in for monies.

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

do you just want to ignore the connection to the trojans then?
see this poster: french guy here. Our legends says that Pharamond grand father of Mérovée (the one who sent Attila shit in his pants), himself grand father of Clovis (Louis) the 1rst was the descendent of Priam of Troy father of Hector and… Paris.

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

wait was carlamagne a woman?

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

dafuq are you talking about

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

1. Germans and French are both Germanic
2. Germano-Franko-Latins = Basically Belgians = Yea, what a great and noble race

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

prussians were slavs
yeah and black lesbian women were knights in england, because i saw it on tv

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

This is what desperate slavmongrels actually believe. If anything, Prussia had a lot of Balts.

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

You should actually look things up before you make demonstrably false claims.

Attached: 1.png (73.24 KB, 800x581)
Attached: 2.png (82.89 KB, 1228x1328)
Attached: 3.jpg (45.65 KB, 396x270)

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

The original Prussians were not Germans nor Slavs.
I don't appreciate being called a mongrel, but is correct in saying they were Balts. These Balts were closer genetically to Slavs than Germans by virtue of basic ethnography until the arrival of the Teutonic Order and the beginning of a period of heavy intermixing between German settlers and native Old Prussians.

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

The German genetic input into the people of East Prussia came from Saxony. Those people were very thoroughly admixed with Slav DNA.

Elijah Martin
Elijah Martin

And Germans.
The problem with arguing about the differences between groups so close together is that you inevitably get to a point where you realize they're all most likely heavily mixed with each other, to the point where it's too difficult to say anything concrete.

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

admixed with Slav DNA

Except the Saxons were so fucking disgusted at the idea of mixing with them the slavic tribes were even divided between how close they were to the saxon borders. Saxon-Slavs were different people, and they made sure to divide it as such.

East Prussians were saxons that conquered Baltic people; balts are not slavs, but closer genetically to them than germans. If anything, Prussians are closer to balts than slavs because the balts were the original people living there.

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

Should probably correct this thread by saying that Germans, Italic Romans, Greek Romans, Slavs, Celts, and French were all forced to mix together after Attila the Hun came.

Afterward we slowly segregated ourselves again, but we're all deeply connected in a larger "white people" group. This is the white race.

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

Slavs
slavs were never in europe before the huns came.
balts are not slavs
This.

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

French
The French were the first multicultural people that embraced their multicultural heritage, which is why they were the first to fall to degeneracy (French Revolution). When you mix italian Romans, germanic tribesmen, indo-celtic gauls, iranian and sarmatian nomads and even scandinavians, you get the French.

There's a threshold you never want to cross. Even the Swiss at a certain point were multicultural, but they divided their places into isolated cantons which at a certain point converged into a single culture because the cultures that failed to survive in the alps were displaced, and the ones that did replaced the other.

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

Not only do I not know anything about genetics, religion, and linguistics, but I'm actually going to claim that Slavs were not in Europe before the hunnic invasion based solely on the fact that Romans never recorded them due to their farness from the Empire.
Okay, so by that logic, the Germans didn't exist until the Romans discovered them too.

Fun fact, Perun, the Slavic supreme god of Thunder and War sounds almost identical to the original PIE God of the same called Perkwunos. The German god of the same was originally called Wodanaz which became Wotan and then Odin.
The Balts interestingly may have been the most pure in terms of following the original Proto-Indo-European faith considering that their God of Storms and War was called Perkons or sometimes Perkunas which seems most similar to Perkwunos

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

slavs in europe
it really depends on your definition of europe doesn't it? How about khazars, are they european too?
shared gods
its a bit of a reach isn't it? woden/wotan was not the god of thunder. the god of thunder was thunor/donar. There are plenty of stories that are similar, and even names, this does not signify shared dna. according to some linguists shamballa and valhalla supposedly refer to the same place.

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

Puto

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

Khazars are not indigenous to Europe, so no, they aren't.

Wotan/Thonarr/Perun is a clear case of religious sincretism. It never means shared dna, but it DOES indeed means shared culture and values.

David Reyes
David Reyes

The Khazars are a turkic group that invaded from the steppe so no. Slavs originated from around the Baltic area of Europe, similar to the proto-Germans.
Wotan may not have been the God of Thunder per-se, he was the father of the Gods and the God of War, Kingship, Laws, and arguably early on the Sky (like Perun).
I think it is an interesting and valid debate on whether Wotan is descended from Perkwunos or if Donar is his spiritual/linguistic descendent or if indeed Wotan is an adopted god from the Paleo-Europeans who inhabited Germania before the Germans (though you know which side I am on). Most likely this would be the Neolithic Funnelbeaker peoples who inhabited Lower Germania before the proto-Germanics migrated there.
This would be an interesting debate and there are merits to all perspectives here.
However the connection between Slavic and Germanic groups is undeniable.

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

This

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

This.

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

slavic language had not spread sufficiently to the baltic area even by 500 AD. in all honesty uralic people such as the saami of the north have more claim to be being indigenous europeans than slavic people do.
The paleo european megalithic culture and the germanic tribes relationship is described in germanic mythology; the battle of hte vanir and the æsir.
This is why the germanic religion has a mixed pantheon, some gods came from the proto-germanic pagan religion and the others came from the megalith builders. wotan, the king of the gods, is actually not a proto-germanic god.
Whichever way you want to slice it and dice it, slavs have never been native to the territory currently known as the european union.

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

what look like
I've been told by super smart phenotyping experts I'm a Hallstatt or a Faelid. I take more after mum than I do dad in that regard.

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

White german, and white english make a baby. This is not mixing. Learn the difference between race and nationality. All white people are Aryan (the proper term).

Is it also racemixing if a white man from Kentucky makes babies with a white woman from Washington? This is so basic. Op is so stupid it reaks of varg-tardism or shilling.

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

It is really depressing when supposedly redpilled people cant figure out what an Aryan is. Constantly arguing amongst each other about who is white, so badly it would bring tears of joy to a jewish shill's eyes. Non-whites can come together, completely naturally, as a horde to kill whitey… yet whites act like a French and a German having babies together is racemixing or some retardation. French=Aryan German=Aryan. Half German Half French child=100% Aryan. They always have a new illogical retarded way to argue about which white person is white.

To make it more clear, imagine how insane it would be to hear "mr. CONGOID here isn't black, he is mixed race, with a kenyan mom and a nigerian dad."

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

Checked, but "European" or White is fine.

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

Eh I dont see how preferring to keep to your own "tribe" for reproducing and preservation of such precludes cooperative unity. Germans can stick with Germans if they so desire but still violently hate those attacking us all collectively.

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

What do you think of celts, slavs, balts, Italians, and byzantines then?
Am I missing any? Is white Spanish even a thing? Isnt western spain gaelic and east coast spain is punic phenicians?

Which brings me to another question, why are arabs in Lebanon?

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

sup fellow franco-german mutt
yes we are master race

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

Whatup. Does you from rhine river brother like me our boy Trumpy Trump?

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

Like me AND our boy Trumpy Trump?

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

But Tyr is the god of war. But then again Freyja kind of is too. Could argue Thor is also, being representative of power essentially.

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

So is Odin.
Tyr (Tywaz) is also interesting as he is the descendent of the supreme PIE God; Dyeus Phtar. From which we derive Zeus (Diwo) and Jupiter (Dyeu Pater)
*Parenthesized words are the oldest names for the god in question

According to Tacitus, during his time the Germanic peoples worshiped Tyr or Tywaz above all other Gods. Only later did Wotan or Odin become the supreme deity.
The way religions change is truly fascinating. Some gods morph into different deities while others fade from all knowledge with time.

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

Idiotic.
An empire is multiethnic by nature and definition, what is the point of calling it an empire it all you rule is your own ethnicity?
First, the empire makes a clear distinction between the races and religions, then later, the empire accept the said races and religions and assimilate them with more or less success, until the primitive unity is gone.
It simply cannot stop doing that, it is a cycle.

Lucas White
Lucas White

Some Turk probably wrote that in there. Somebody should go into Wikipedia and take that part out.
Just changed it. You're welcome.
Turkz are not Trojans, what the hell.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franks#Mythological_origins

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

less than 2000 miles
1500 years
<not possible
LOOP
join /SIG/
rethink topic
REPEAT

just for bumping…

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

Tacitus also mentioned a Stone of Laertes right side of the Rhine…

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

modern Celtic languages are alien to indo European
more akin to Semetic languages

user, you’re an absolute fucking moron, and a quick google search could disprove your stupid bullshit. Celtic languages are descendent from indo european and are in no way “Semitic”. I’m a native Irish Gaelic speaker myself and can firsthand testify to your idiocy

Holy shit,

Attached: ECC6DC5D-7329-4ACE-AE47-BF849D289B78.gif (109.32 KB, 1527x1543)

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

He also mentioned they are larping, but, perhaps, both are mentally affected by different sides?

Not to take serious, i just wonder…

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

It would be more than funny, if diffencies beetween Frogs and Krauts were based on stories/hapannings more than 3ky old/before!

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

Merovée is actually Merovech, the bastard son of a warlord with a wench. He became the first big stateman, tactician and leader the Franks ever had, because instead of preaching uniqueness of the Salians (the elite) from the Ripuarians (rabble), he joined them by either killing the opposition or showing off his politics with alliances with other minor clans. He had no ascendency with the Turkish-based Troyans.

Pharamond was not of the time of Attila; Merovech was, and Merovech fought alongside Aetius in the Battle of Chalóns to kick Attila's ass back to his palace. The Franks were the biggest victors of the battle because they were allowed to loot and collect spoils with Aetius (Visigoths would have this boon too, but they had their king slain in battle).

The result was a huge tribe that had the money, organization and structure of the old Romans securing the Limes in the Rhein, making trades with the Saxons and doing raids across the Anglo beaches of the Channel, stranded from the Roman Empire for a century.

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

Turkish-based Troyans.

Seriously, buy a Calendar!

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

I'm just pointing out the geographical distance is too big for two royal families to be related.

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

But aren't there are 1500 years between?

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

maybe he exaggerated but indeed Celtic languages share some weird similarities with semitic languages
youtube.com/watch?v=OAAmwtdP1bE

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

Not to mention, even then it had taken 1000 years, someone has realized Roaches in the Area…

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

I'd really like to see the connection between troyan royal families and the Frankish pre-Merovingian ones. It's highly unlikely, but since the materials on that are very scarce, it's not a 100% certainty it's fake.

After looking for it, it seems the context it is referred to is from here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historia_Brittonum
Coincidentially, the same source that claims Arthur, the king, was actually a roman military leader. This is very interesting, and I take back the uncertainty if any other sources can be posted that relate the move of the Trojan house to northern europe.

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

I know a family of German-French hybrids that I like and want to marry one of their daughters.

I'm a Dutch-German "hybrid" if you can count Germans and Dutch as different people.

I think about the fact they have French genes and it bothers me.

However they are absolutely perfect, redpilled, beautiful, good character, etc…

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

is right, Trojans were eastern greeks about 3.5k yeats ago.

I'd really like to see the connection between troyan royal families and the Frankish pre-Merovingian

There is non. They were larping.

My point only was that you're 3D Thinking, doesn't considering these monstrous times between…!

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

Pure Aryan are only found in Pakistan .

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

forgot the link between and bump for case!

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

Wouldn't the homeland of a norse gael be something like Limerick or Dublin?

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

French and German people already are mixed. Franks were German. They can only pursue mixing up if the two Native European sub-races are the ones procreating.

Also, France and Germany contain sandnigger and slavic traces in their gene pool. Do be careful with that. Only an ethnic-bioweapon could save the White Race (or destroy it forever).

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

The Germanic people's identity was mixed with the Scandinavians after the migrations, but the French are more mixed than the Germans, again, because the geographical France was home of other people that were not Germanic and settled together with the Franks (germanic). The French identity appeared after that.

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

if you can count Germans and Dutch as different people.
No, you can't.
Neither the French. So >French genes bothers me.
isn't nesesary if you take about

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

*if you take care about…

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

You forgot the fact that a fair amount of Norseman settled in Normandy and some part of Brittany.

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

Well she's undeniably white, good character, and in the top 1% of our race so hopefully my lineage doesn't take a hit to its genetics here.

Juan Price
Juan Price

I thought Germans were the southern half of the Norsemen?

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

The Norseman were only the tribes in Scandinavia and colonized regions such as Iceland.

This map show the raids, battles, settlements and main sea routes of the Norseman during the Viking Age (793–1066 AD).

Normandy was the only successful settlement in the christian world.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Normandy

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

Wont let me post the map via Tor. Here's the link
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d0/Züge,_Landnahmen_und_Siedlungsgebiete_der_Nordmänner_-_800-1050.png

William Williams
William Williams

If you want to stop euro-infighting then report all of the (((/int/-tier))) spammers. /int/ is one of the most JIDF friendly boards because of its ubiquitous nature, and as such all of their infighting memes are used by the JIDF to slide discussion om Zig Forums. Such memes are:

X is not white (X being white)
The Eternal (white group), i.e. replace all instances of Jew with White group
Based Meds meme
Most recent one and derivative of the first one. The first one which was derivative of the Flags meme ended on a note where it showed profile views of different European groups and jew on the opposite end. /int/ bait edited that, to pit different europosters against each other. Then the JIDF shows up to slide discussion with fresh /int/ OC. Essentially /int/ is a JIDF testing ground for euro-infighting memes. /int/ is JIDF's greatest ally.

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

So are you saying that the Germania the Romans were fighting in the 300's were not Norsemen living in Europe?

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

Anybody have this answer?

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

Anybody have this answer?
No. Norsemen is a what west-Europeans particularly Anglo-Saxons called Norse "Vikings."
The Norse were an extended tribe from Scandinavia.
So no. The Romans fought tribes like Chatti, Marcomanni, Cherusci, and Frisians. So far as we know, the Romans never once visited Scandinavia and certainly never attempted to conquer it.
However they did know that it existed, particularly after 5 AD when the Roman fleet traveled at least as far east as the mouth of the Elbe River.

Attached: Germanic-Priest-sacrificing-Roman-centurian-.jpg (95.84 KB, 459x650)

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

Can you explain why the history of the world every year map has germans in Scandinavia from 1500 bc to. 500 ad. ?

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0

Are the Saxons german or norsemen?

Attached: Capture.PNG (502.78 KB, 978x505)

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

Technically they are Northern-Germanic but that map shouldn't be labelling them as straight-up "Germans", which is something separate. One way of understanding the difference between Germans and Germanic people is that the former is a subgroup of the latter, Germanic people valued warfare, raiding, domesticated cattle, drank milk, beer, communed in longhouses, had their families come with them to watch their battles, used wooden carts with wheels, lived in thatched huts, etc. Germans in particular were conquered by Merovingian Franks as shown in the map, worshipped "Wotan", which the Northern-Germanic people in Scandinavia called "Odin", hence the name "Wotan's Day" or Wednesday. So they all had the same gods and values, but Germans became christianized earlier on and the vikings of the 800s to 1000s are like the cowboys of the 1880s/1890s insofar as they were the last of their kind, which made them very intimidating to the Franks. If only Clovis hadn't have been a Christian, oh well.

Attached: 860serikas-perl-miestasa-recovered4124.jpg (435.67 KB, 1920x1010)

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

the difference between Germans and Germanic people is that the former is a subgroup of the latter
tell me more about this.
who exactly did the European germans descend from?

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

Clovis only became Christian to take land from his fellow Germanics who were Arian Christians. A pagan attacking Christians would look worse to Rome than a fellow Trinitarian doing the same for "the faith".

Clovis wasn't the originator or even was it the tribes he fought. No, the first steps started in Wallachia, Romania with Sabbas and Sansalas who wanted their fellow Goths to take care of Syrian Refugees because they were "Christian" which greatly angered King Athanaric. All the Syrian Refugees were killed btw.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (72.58 KB, 194x196)

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

The Marcomanni were not Arian Christians.

Bentley James
Bentley James

Couldn't have stated it better myself.
As with everything of the prehistoric (before written records) eras, there is some ambiguity. However I think it's safe to say that whoever became the Classical Germans probably were these guys
The Nordic Bronze Age shows every sign of being the forbearers of the classic Germanic religion. They venerated a chariot that pulled the sun across the sky (pictured) and buried their dead in longships.
While they probably weren't politically unified, it's safe to say that they shared a common culture and language. Much moreso than in later periods.
They were master metalsmiths and even created some of the first "sabers" in history.

Attached: Nordic-Bronze-Age-1000-BC.jpg (122.31 KB, 800x694)
Attached: Nordic-Bronze-Age-Chariot.jpg (66.19 KB, 800x623)
Attached: irminsulswords.jpg (14.79 KB, 525x266)

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

The Marcomanni were not Arian Christians.
Were truly any of them, all of them or some of them? Or was it just to get support from Rome and Constantinople? I don't know. All the records we have are written for political influence because they are to be read and used by officials after a particular political aim.

Such as the so called Marcomanni "Queen" Fritigil who caused her tribes conversion to Christ doesn't make any sense in a Germanic sense. As she'd be the only "pagan" Germanic Queen I know of. The Ancient Germanic languages didn't even have a word for a female ruler as described by RigsThula, so I can't say what was going on with that tribe then.

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

There was no such thing as a frenchman in the early middle ages, what you had was gallo romans who were subject to frankish rule.
The franks were not even the majority of them, they were just better at warfare so a bunch of them had no problem controlling thousands of gallo-romans.
Attila didn't forced anyone to breed, franks had only two choices back then: run for their lives to roman lands or be killed or be subjugated by a bunch of other germans controlled by a group of turko-mongols.

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

<Clovis became a Christian because other groups were Christian
This is bullshit. The Alemanni were not Christian either, Clovis himself wasn't even Christian during Battle of Tolbiac in 496. Christianity wasn't necessary for him to compete with other Germanic groups. For that matter he was only a Salian Frank, other Frankish tribes didn't even accept him until after 483. He used Catholicism (or what would became Catholicism) like Constantine did, but he didn't have to. He could have won his battles without it. The world would have been better off if he had not used Christianity to his personal advantage.

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

When our friends in Tel Aviv are bored.
I'm just saying the natsoc fascist emperor ruler of Europe can't be a pure blood german or Frenchmen.
Creatura de la luz.
Wanna know the mix of the short blonde girl who plays as Agarta in Vikings? :/
Founders were nordic but mixed with people already there, although they were close, and killed the other tribes.
Celts are ancestral to fuck all, its a sister branch on the same level as everyone else
This.
Latins and Dorians are older in so much that they moved into Europe earlier, coming from the far East (Black Sea, that distant place now full of mixbreeds and muslims).
The Celtic language group originates in North Africa. It's not even European. It's a sister group of Arabic and Hebrew.
What a closet faggot. Look into PIE languages for starters.
Charles Martel barely defeated the Muslims
Cornered in Narbonne.
He's a burger. Show some compassion.

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

we, us, not us, hello, fellow Germans
trying to softball racemixing as a good thing
Nice try. 2/10

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

buried their dead in longships.
<didn't they live in the woods?
Where, btw, they got the idea of a ship?

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

The French and the Germans were already distant cousins since they are descendant of ancient Germanic peoples. France is called France because of the Frankish tribes that move into former Gaul/Gallia and turned it into Francia AKA Frankreich.

Attached: migrations-and-areas-of-settlement-of-germanic-tribes-4th-century-and-5th-century-37659.jpg (486.06 KB, 1881x1089)

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

Presumably they invented ships suited to their locality.

Attached: hjortspring-hvittingfoss-2.jpg (118.54 KB, 1359x964)

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

Hick
1. Short form of masc. proper name 'Richard'
like 'Rick' and 'Dick'.
from Proto-Germanic '*rik-' = "ruler"
related to 'Rex' = "king"

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

and rig too, btw

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

Jews aren't white and they are the ones that must be killed first. Genocide the jews before anything else.

Carter Price
Carter Price

This is what it looks like when a Jew thinks he's sneaky.

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

Atilla was Scythian

I don't know why this board thinks tawny haired & fair featured is synonymous with "Indo-European".

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

I am not counter-signalling you OP but what do you mean about Atilla forcing people to race mix?

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

Gauls were a mix of Celts and Germanics according to the Roman sources, which is the source you are using to call them Gauls in the first place. Northern Gaul occupied by a Germanic tribe called Belgae, southern Gaul becoming Gallo-Romans, a Celtic Latin mix, after Caesar exterminated many of the Celts.

According to Caesar the Belgae were born of the Germans and Northern Gaul includes Northern France and Belgium, and it was this part of France that the Franks ruled, however they migrated into Southern France too intermarrying.

Everything I say is based on historical sources and it is supported by modern genetics which places France and Germany on an almost identical place genetically.

The idea Franks were simply the ruling class and not also peasants is not rooted in any historical documents. Its just based on weird American fantasies that like to pretend Germanic=nobles. As if most Germans weren't peasants.

We know most Germans have always been peasant farmers and the same was true of the Franks. Every French person is part Frank and the Franks are the spiritual core of modern France.

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

not sure if the overlapping of genetic variation between France and German is to be attributed even to historical events, two recent Hallstatt samples from Czechia(~800BC, orange triangles) show much variation in this regard, one seems to be similar to Austrians, the other falls well with French variation

Germans and Austrians seems all over the place and a glue between western and eastern-north Europe

Attached: PCANE2.png (192.37 KB, 3840x2160)
Attached: Distance-Hallstatts.png (122.72 KB, 2160x3840)