Will Trump's new tariffs on Mexico halt illegal immigration?

Trump is imposing a 5% tariff on all Mexican goods shipped to the U.S. and will continually increase the tariffs if Mexico doesn't stop illegal immigration through their country.

NEWS LINK:
archive.is/jkkTe

This is a smart move, but two and half years too late.

And what about the 30+ million already here illegally? Will Trump somehow wiggle his way out of this and not carry it through?

If Trump formulates a plan to deport the 30+ million who are here illegally, then I'll go back to being a MAGA fag like I was in 2016.

We need an "Operation Wetback II".
Halting illegal immigration is only phase 1. Mass deportation is phase 2.

I'm not holding my breath.

Attached: trumpy.jpg (750x563, 46.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

talkshoe.com/studio/6714791
youtu.be/o3SWdVESutU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is the anti-christ

Attached: trump immigration 14.JPG (482x788, 73.59K)

No, because he won't follow through.

With the extent of off-shored industry, it is exceedingly unlikely the US has the ability to replace anything at all it is importing. It is also dubious that the cost of construction and kitting out production facilities and paying US wages would be cheaper in the long run than just passing the tariff onto consumers [or simply eating it on the corporate end if it is a more marginal or replaceable product]. The tariffs are almost assuredly just measures to keep cash flow going to the federal government.

Such quality threads.
Remember yids, you pushed us out of our bunkers into the normalfag zone.

50% tax on remittances to mexico when?

Attached: Caravan.png (783x420, 517.41K)

(If) he actually does this, it'll be the first half-hearted effort of his presidency to appease the people who actually voted for him.

Attached: J7HLIwo5ZDQDiqZO7qa0pR0LVZOnp0QIL9kWITnQriY.png (619x600, 101.73K)

it will increase it

If anything this will increase illegal immigration and it damages Mexico's economy, more and more shitskins will want to head north for the gibs.

How gullible are people?

Never.

Attached: b047c2a18b62016291f02e4ca52acae30bc98c6b4a47e8ce7d415cc4f8501619.jpg (2600x1976, 656.77K)

Whenever you wonder what Trump will do ask yourself; "what would Jared and Ivanka want?"

There you have it.

Attached: original-e6-8231-2bc7a1612fff-assets-elleuk-com-thumbs-26956-chelsea-clinton-and-ivanka-trump-getty-thumb-jpg.jpg (1000x1000, 177.03K)

B-but w-we NEED PEOPLE!!!

Fake and gay stunt before next elections. Legal immigration will happen faster so who cares.

I recall hearing that Bin Laden's goal behind 9/11 was to embroil the United States in a conflict in the Middle East. Soon after 9/11, the Bush administration (with their friends at the New York Times) worked overtime to get the United States involved in the Middle Eastern theater.

What does it tell you when the State, and the State's #1 Enemy, want the same thing?

They're using tariffs to collect more revenue because the government is bankrupt.

No. Kill yourself.

Bin Laden is almost irrelevant you should ask Cheney.

I was just going by the official narrative, Bin Laden was about as authentic as anything a Blue Checkmark™ says online, and reeked of CIA (who trained his Afghani Mujahideen homies when the USSR invaded their graveyard of empires in the 1980s)

5% starting June 10 and an additional 5% each month until it stops.

so they have the rest of this month to flood people in, the rest of june, the rest of july, and maybe even august before the start to feel any pressure. master negotiator indeed. the only negotiation taking place is the one between whites and how many muds the government will be allowed to let into the country. with trump as president it seems limitless.

any yet whites can't get a grasp on their own countries. that pic is just a masturbatory aid.

Damn dem digits

No, but it sure as fuck will pay for the wall, and that will slow it down a lot.

Attached: c15a30250d832949636403c9632b8feae1d2e32a3dfd3c64f6974bfdb2ccae97.png (750x474, 228.3K)

Attached: MERCHANT - QUOTE ANON PEPE.png (397x255, 91.07K)

5% a month, increasing to a max of 25%

That's enough to pay for the wall in 8 mos. I think

Fuck that, make it a 25% tariff on all money and wire transfers from the US to Mexico. After they learn that they won't just be able to run to the US, claim asylum, and ship money back to their extended family to pay for their crossing, I bet that shit will dry up real fucking quick.

Demoralization kikes are chimping out over this

OYYYYYY VVEEEEEEEEEEEY!

Attached: MERCHANT - freaked out.jpg (600x600, 138.52K)

Worked a lot better before the actual policies of the trump administration were put into practice. Now it's just weird.

Attached: quoomers.jpg (1920x1080 297.96 KB, 448.1K)

By that logic, we should open the borders b/c the beaners will make more money here, which will improve Mexico's economy, and then they'll send less!

Obvious kike is obvious.

DOTR soon, Schlomo.

Attached: MERCHANT - OPTIMISTIC.png (474x552, 177.37K)

KYS Morris

Attached: DJT - NICE PICK FOR THE EMBASY PASTOR, HEHEHEH.jpeg (536x973 710.13 KB, 179.84K)

The gov't is always bankrupt, it's by design.

Under a debt-based fiat system, the gov't debt must continually expand or the whole thing collapses. It's the ultimate way to create debt slaves, and you now know (((who))) made it.

Next time read up on economics and the Fed before exposing your ignorance to the world.

Time to nip this in the bud with a filter.

Someone alerted shill team 6.

Even if he were to halt all illegal migration into the US, he won't do anything about the aliens already here and he certainly won't change his mind about increasing legal immigration.

NO, NOW YOU JUST PAY EVEN MORE FOR YOUR SHITTY PRODUCTS MADE IN SPICLAND, AND THE STATE MAKES MONEY ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

And yet it responds

That will just drive crypto adoption and accelerate the destruction of the USD reserve currency status. You may claim you want that, but you really don't (unless you like chaos, shortages, and martial law).

Operation Wetback 2.0 will happen, but it's going to have to get a lot worse b/f the burgers chimp out.

It's always been this way, it's human nature. No one is ever proactive.

DemoralizationNigger is bad at his job.

Well, what do you expect from a diversity hire…

If trump gave half a shit, he'd have been doings things correctly right from the start.

All the beaners will just continue to move here because they can't afford shit in Beanerland anymore

Well, that didn't take long.

Fuck all you DemoralizationKikes

Attached: b639019b51aa4a1b25e697fad54b7b9b738f50fdd121e457fd9acc5560541089.png (1439x1767, 666.48K)

Maybe he's starting to actually get concerned that shitting over his white base and throwing his hands up in the air isn't going to win him any favors with the elections rolling in. So either he's going to change direction to try appease people, or just give little droplets here and there to continue his pressure valving. As always anons, support that which we want, and then attack that which we don't

Attached: glormpf.jpeg (839x655, 32.31K)

wew
Only bullets can stop an invasion.

Amusing to see Hillary shills larping as the resident polster. Is that what they told you to do in the protocols?

Attached: welcome home.jpg (375x504, 85.59K)

Was this when zion don tried to hand her a bill for the Kwa's murderous occupation of Germany? Or was it after trumpstein got told Nordstream II was full steam ahead?

The only thing trump cares about is polling and poll/public opinion that is favorable to him. He doesn't give a shit.

BASTE

Attached: db3581ac60b4be9c64902ea159902f816431a57e0fd37f4d517a99e949318c02.jpg (768x1024, 126.89K)

As if the Mexican government can accomplish anything. The cartels are responsible for most of the immigration, directly or indirectly. The government has been trying for decades to stop them, and nothing has worked. Tariffs on legal imports isn't going to change shit, Trump is a retard. The whole reason Mexicans immigrate here in such high numbers is because the cartels make it a nightmare living down there, and the cartels make their money from our drug war. End the drug war, build the fucking wall, and police the shit out of the goddamn boarder. The cartels will probably try to declare war, but we're the greatest military power on the planet by an enormous margin, and the cartels will have a small fraction of the income they currently have. Trump is either a retard or a coward.

Do you think the cartels only make money off illegal trade?

FUCKING KYS

In fact, ALL OF YOU DEMORALIZATIONFAGGOTS KYS.

I'm pretty sure all of you are fucking kikes or CIAniggers, so be sure to do it by cutting your dicks off and then taking nigger cock until your bleed out from your rectums.

Found the cartel member

Two and a half decades too late you mean?

Hardly. They havent even got as far as building a continuous barrier between the two countries yet.

It won't, and he won't. He'll use it just like the wall as a campaign promise, but will never ever actually do it because at best he is too much of a pussy to actually use the power he has as a president to push things through and at worst he's a traitorous liar.

Kill yourself kike. Trump is ZOG and a Jewish Puppet

It's US's responsiblity to keep mexicans out , not mexico's

I don't understand YOUR esoteric metaphor. Could you explain it?

I'm having the most trouble with the apostrophe, what does it mean in esoteric metaphors?

No, but it's not meant to ruin them. It's a wake up call for Jose. If he doesn't answer then they'll get hit with 25% and THAT WILL make a difference.

J00 still looking for your father? heh.

WRONG, ASSHOLE. The spic military is who controls it all. I was in that life for almost 20 years and met all the players in central and south America. You ever been to El Salvador? You think, 'ms13' is whose selling 500 tons of candy a year? Their momma's homes have dirt floors, no running water or electricity. Zion Don knows that if you fuck with their money, you get results.>>13339389 see, pendejo?

His (((advisors))) have 10 more days to work on him.
Mark these words; These tariffs will never exist, as presented today. He'll scale them back, narrow their scope, skew the detainment numbers to pretend the beans are upholding their end of the deal, ect…

Alternate 4D chess theory:

Trump is intentionally picking fights and exercising insane tariffs in order to sandbag the economy slightly. This so far has caused the Fed to lean towards two rate cuts this year ("good" since it injects cash into the economy, boosting the S&P). It's totally possible that Trump is trying to get the Fed to commit to at least two rate cuts, and once the second one goes into effect, he's going to magically negotiate the tariffs away, returning everything to normal. But with rate cuts in effect, this will cause the economy to surge like a motherfucker, quite even possibly 3,100 on the S&P.

If you buy it, get your 300 strike SPY calls now (and close at 310). Will be dirt cheap because it's OTM as fuck.

Enhanced analysis. If the S&P reaches 3,050 or above you are guaranteed money

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1066x806, 117.78K)

It's so, so vital to murder conservatives and I really hope people here are internalizing this.

OK…

I have to admit that was pretty fucking kEk

Maybe I did conflate market indices and the economy too closely.
Though, the point still stands that Trump could be using this to get the Fed to act in his favor to pump the indices to another all time high. After all, Trump loves talking about "the Dow" (arguably one of the worse indices).

Fed would have cut regardless, they have no choice. It ends in fire, buy gold guns and Bitcoin.

Stocks are just a suboptimal hedge against inflation.

qualiy of life > economy > stawks

FatKike is live right now and will probably be talking about this:

talkshoe.com/studio/6714791

America needs to annex Mexico completely. It is our
MANIFEST DESTINY
After that, those Maple niggers up north are next.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x953, 3.19M)

Actually both sides are responsible.

I don't think that's enough to end the brown hordes. What needs to be done is what Woodrow Cuckson refused to do, invade Mexico. Invade it, puppet it, and push every wetback in the US (illegal and legal) back. The ones who refuse get shot.
To do that you need to get rid of the beaners before annexing it. If not, it will be even worse.

Attached: 1555844330117.jpg (641x530, 41.2K)

Even the ones who don't refuse get shot.

Yeah probably. Mother fuckers like money. Wish he would have done it sooner; it's a strong move.

Not really.

Mexico needs more immigration from Africa. Let the niggers do the dirty work of genociding the Mexicans. Then we move in to save the land from the maniacs who killed all the Mexicans. It's pure genius.

this is wrong. ashkenazi IQ curve is not normal, rather has a long left tail. there are even less kike geniuses than you think, goy

walls can at least slow them, but I bet you he won't be able to earmark that tariff money for the wall, though

While not wrong, quite a ways off. It's 45-60 million.
If all the illegal spics were kicked out this country would be nearly 75% white. Though it's hard to guess that number due to how large of a range all the stats are.

Legal immigration is the real problem, which Trump never campaigned on stopping.

Attached: back106.gif (523x387, 10.82K)

there is nothing insane about tariffs, it's the only area trump has done a good job, economics is war by other means, as the Chinese have clearly shown and Europeans knew for hundreds of years of mercantilism

numbers can be deceptive. a lot of that legal immigration is some guy's mail order bride, plus some years later her grandparents. the real problem is young men and women, especially those ready to commit crimes and/or pop out anchor babbys.

TRUMP 2020

Attached: lmfao.png (1264x335, 49.28K)

Not even remotely in this case.

Get the fuck out.

#MAGA

yes, they can be, and likely are in this case, AS I EXPLAINED AND YOU IGNORED

You are fucking retarded. In every country, not just America, legal immigration always outweighs illegal immigration. This is an established fact. You might as well be saying the earth is flat.

jesus christ you're stupid

Which would you rather have:
1 million old ladies per year, old ladies that will die in 10yrs
or
50 niggers per year, each of which live 60 years commit dozens of violent crimes and BIRTH 10 NIGLETS who will do the same

The answer should be obvious if you have even a basic understanding of exponential functions and compound growth, you fucking dipshit

There's a third option, a third position:
NEITHER

that goes without saying, but that wasn't the conversation. and, quite frankly, i don't very much care if we let 1 million old ladies in as long as they pay their own way and don't go on welfare… and neither should you, really.

old lady immigration isn't a threat to our nation and our race, as far as i can tell

All immigration is a threat, period. Get fucked.

one of my sister's friends got arrested for immigration violations like an hour ago.
Goddamn, I love Sheriff Jones.

Might as well sterilize everyone, I bet that would do it. Who would cross the border knowing they would be condemned to living on earth?

If aliens came to Earth and offered you access to an everlasting paradise in exchange for you being sterilized, would you do it?

Okay, now what if they were offering you the kingdom of heaven? Would you step through those pearly gates knowing you would never again get to die into your ancestry?

Humans are too addicted to eternal death to tolerate eternal life. And, alas, that’s too much addiction to dying to properly fix immigration.

We could always put Americans to work

God speed you wacky financial advisor

Hey man, the joke has gone far enough. You're not even being funny anymore. Did you lose a daughter or some shit? Are you gonna rent some billboards outside ebbing Missouri?

youtu.be/o3SWdVESutU

Attached: IMG_20190604_232316_.jpg (462x346, 101.83K)

Nice advertisement, freak.

Attached: f31fd385eda8a2ea2d191a6527b5577030ac5e10585d7c2b1e638d7bac9039df.mp4 (1280x540, 2.16M)

Broooo…… you sound like me. It's like what would jesus do? Not have kids, that's what. It's a shame though because pregnant women are hot af.

Attached: 1549525232401.jpg (720x708, 241.18K)