The Original Native Americans Were White

en.protothema.gr/scientists-discover-dna-proving-original-native-americans-were-white/

Nearly every tribe has legends and history of White people existing here predating their arrival so are they all lying? "Besides Columbus, Cortez found white Indians imprisoned in Montezuma's palace in Mexico City, George Vancouver saw them on Vancouver Island in 1792, and commander Stiles of the American Navy claimed to have seen the same group in 1848. Humboldt saw about 100 of them in Columbia in 1801. White Indians have been reported among the Mandan tribe along the banks of the Mississippi River, and in one of the first books ever published by a Native American woman, "To The American Indian; Reminiscences of a Yurok Woman" by Lucy Thompson (1916), she devoted an entire chapter of her work titled: "Traditions of the Ancient White People," where she gives vivid descriptions of the indigenous Caucasian tribe called "Wa-gas," who had inhabited the northwest region of California prior to her Yurok people. She describes the Wa-gas as moral and civilized, and says that they taught her people all of their arts and sciences, including the fish traps still in use in the 20th century, and says these Wa-gas were all over the continent. These same early white indigenous tribes were also described by another native American woman named Sarah Winnemucca Hopkins in her 1883 book titled "Life Among The Piutes; Their Wrongs and Claims," who said that her tribe wiped out an entire tribe of 2600 reddish-haired people who lived along the Humboldt River, and this war lasted 3 years, finally trapping the last of them in a cave and burning them out with a large fire."

White people came from the north, from the sea, and taught everyone else how to do things. They brought the world from nothing. Their teachings were primarily in coastal regions of the world and wherever they could access by sea instead of land. Their diet was that of things such as fish or fermented cabbage, things that the cold would keep safe while they traveled long distances via boat and did not have to cook because fires and boats do not mix. Turkish, Finnish, Japanese, Korean, island people, Sami, Norwegian, all towards the north.

Attached: Ancient-White-People.jpg (840x640, 360.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_X_(mtDNA)
youtube.com/watch?v=5I72iDcjHD0
youtu.be/JrWb–lEP1s
theglobalreality.com/documentaries/the-lost-secrets-of-ancient-america-volume-2
ancient-code.com/dna-results-for-the-elongated-skulls-of-paracas-part-3-of-4-cleopatra-of-paracas/
amren.com/news/2013/09/how-did-blonde-whites-arrive-in-peru-before-columbus/
genetiker.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/the-white-gods/
archive.org/details/ArthurKempMarchOfTheTitansTheCompleteHistoryOfTheWhiteRaceCreateSpaceIndependent_201905/page/n1
atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/05/scientific-research-on-aryans.html
archive.org/details/JrgenSpanuthAtlantisTheMysteryUnravelled
archive.org/details/TheNatureOfZionism1993-VladimirStepin
quadrant.org.au/opinion/history-wars/2002/06/the-extinction-of-the-australian-pygmies/
quadrant.org.au/opinion/bennelong-papers/2013/05/the-long-bloody-history-of-aboriginal-violence/
en.protothema.gr
rawstreetjournal.com/scientists-discover-dna-proving-original-native-americans-were-white/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE WUZ KANGZ

We know. Lurk 2 years.

Attached: language.jpg (1279x1165 678.15 KB, 462.3K)

Attached: images.png (233x216, 10.38K)

Old news, faggot. Research haplogroup X.

There were also tribes of giants.

Attached: 2l0ahe.jpg (415x470, 33.37K)

Why don't you get a proper job?
Being a vol is not real job.
You should also not shit up threads, that's not what a vol is for.

WE WUZ FEATHER NIGGERS N SHEIT

None of this is true and its all subversive psy ops to undermine what OUR RECENT ANCESTORS or godam GRANDFATHERS did. What made Europeans superior is eaisily lost and if you dont work to cultivate your potential everyday you will never reach the dizzying heights of the giants whose shoulders we stand upon.

Any form of "white people are just naturally superior/aliens/gods" if backhanded bullshit meant to convince you that you don't have to strive for ubermensch. But you have to motherfuckers! You have to!

Maybe if i knew how to redtext you'd believe me..

Attached: 1513920682421.png (657x539, 110.46K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_X_(mtDNA)

Because haplogroup x is 3% of native Americans, this is really a cautionary story of race mixing and genocide. It's sad to think that some of our people (If they really were) went into a foreign land and ultimately dissappeared into dust.

Suprise!

get out cuckchan

WE

Same site says :
First Britons were black, DNA analysis shows !
So I cannot hold their articles as truth in any way.

And the shills crawl out of the woodwork to kvetch, as expected.

This, absolutely, is exactly what I take it as. An evolutionary cautionary tale against race mixing and committing our own genocide. It has happened before, and we can see it starting again. We can still prevent it at this stage, but we must act.

Attached: 1471099694292.jpg (550x492, 16.28K)

Get a larger version so it doesn't fuck the text please.

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_X_mtDNA.shtml

Apologies, better version of the language tree.

Attached: language.png (6250x6458, 985.12K)

I know that you have zero interest in the truth, but for the benefit of others who may not be aware:
Thousands of burial mounds containing pre-Indian remains have been discovered, mostly during the 20th century.
Hundreds of instances of giant skeletons being excavated made it to the regular press, sometimes with photographs.
It was nothing controversial, until obscuring the true history became extremely important.
Being "first" in America is the "native American" equivalent of the holocaust, and they fully exploit the law to lock down any research on the remains, which they claim are their ancestors.
The jew is complicit in the cover-up, with universities like the Smithsonian disposing of the evidence.

Attached: giant_skeletons_maple_creek_wi.jpg (547x1009 29.26 KB, 1.58M)

Reminder Haplogroup N is the mixed group, it did not "evolve" into Haplogroup X. Same as the paternal haplogroup IJ which seeks to argue that Norsemen evolved from West Asians, it is really a mixed group, with almost no genetic evidence of its existence.

the absolute state of this board

According to the discovery doctrine the first person to see a land owns it. So perhaps North America belongs to Whites according to the discovery doctrine if whites were here first. But there is also the concept of land ownership based on right of conquest and the land is certainly whites by right of conquest.

Yeah, we know.

Attached: OfDpLnr.png (634x1643, 1.32M)

OPs pick is a Tocharian mummy

You probably don't think mitochondria from the father gets passed down to the child, don't you.
Mitochondria affects how everything works, even the reprinting or "copying" of dna. These "copy errors" are what geneticists call "parahaplogroups" in a poor attempt a "proving" their "out of africa" theory as truth. I am not saying that ahmed and sven made a baby with a mixed ydna chromosome.

Yes it is like when many still held a geocentric model of the solar system and had to describe the movements of the planets through 'retrograde' and suchlike.

If you are so worried about making history/anthropology more accurate than it is today, why don't you do something about it instead of complaining? Do some actual research into the Solutrean hypothesis, prove it to a high standard of probability to assuage skeptics and then promote it as 'wow cool the latest science guys'

no, it normally doesn't, haplogroups are useful precisely because of that, because typically they pass down 1to1 or at best with rare traceable mutations
the closeness of I and J represented by IJ simply means that all people carrying either I or J share one or more mutations defining an haplogroup called "IJ" which distinguishes both of them from other lineages
which makes perfect sense considering all west Eurasians share significant ancestry in the last 20k years

Who the fuck cares about prehistory?

America is majority white today.and we need to find ways to keep it that way.

Dumb bastards. "Trump is gonna fight for us in the White House!" Dumb white naggers. Go to Eastern Europe for a white country. I bet they're just as cultured at sibling fucking as you are.

Fuck off boomer, go tell someone else to stop slacking and get a job, or if he has one, to get a REAL job

Good find OP! White people were all over. Wisdom Bringers; remnants of the atlantean civilization. pic unrelated

Attached: 53208759_2264218760527910_68999280970432512_n.jpg (480x529, 31.76K)

It doesn’t fucking matter. Exowombs now!

God, do I really have to go back to puppeteering hateful people to make this science advance? It was going fine back when I faked like I was pissed about cloning. Why did science get corrupted by hatred around the same time the left got corrupted into trying to trick psychologically broken right-wingers into bigotry?

Recommended Viewing on the first people in america.
youtube.com/watch?v=5I72iDcjHD0
youtu.be/JrWb–lEP1s

Attached: 1454132606711.png (450x445, 229.67K)

theglobalreality.com/documentaries/the-lost-secrets-of-ancient-america-volume-2

Josh Reeves is fairly repulsive, but he has the most consolidated and complete investigation i’ve seen online regarding ancient peoples giants too if any anons are interested in the subject.

Not trying to spam but wanted to say thanks for this recommendation! Never heard of this guy and I am enjoying this content. I live near some of the mounds he mentioned.

Attached: sciencekid.jpg (500x500, 28.68K)

Isn't oldest mound only about 6k?

If I'm not mistaken, OP your pic is of a mummy found in Russia. Not America.

All native Americans were white, they were just tanned and the anglos wanted to D&C us.

According to kikes, whites were the slave traders and native Americans weren't white.

What? Did I hurt your feels?

Prehistory is irrelevant.

Maybe interesting party conversation but ultimately meaningless.

White people didn't get control of North America and Australia by filing a claim,, they just took it, and if we're not careful someone will take it from us.

Justioncations come after conquest.

I don't give a shit about the Indian and the Abbos being there first, or how long they were they,, or whatever slight meager cultural things they achieved.

They lost. We won.

and the current invaders feel the same way about us.

Attached: knowing.jpg (382x597, 36.25K)

Not if you're studying genetics.

ancient-code.com/dna-results-for-the-elongated-skulls-of-paracas-part-3-of-4-cleopatra-of-paracas/

'''Brien Foerster indicates that this blood type is usually found in proto-Germanic and proto-Slavic speakers and the fact that the baby died nearly 2,000 years ago is beyond fascinating as it indicates that thousands of years ago people from Europe traveled to America.

Part two of the analysis demonstrated that the 850-year-old Elongated skull that was discovered in the Peruvian highlands east of Lima had maternal haplogroup T2b, another indicator which suggests European descendancy.'''

amren.com/news/2013/09/how-did-blonde-whites-arrive-in-peru-before-columbus/

genetiker.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/the-white-gods/

archive.org/details/ArthurKempMarchOfTheTitansTheCompleteHistoryOfTheWhiteRaceCreateSpaceIndependent_201905/page/n1

atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/05/scientific-research-on-aryans.html

archive.org/details/JrgenSpanuthAtlantisTheMysteryUnravelled
If you are european you are a descendant from Atlantis!

God, you people are retarded.

MAGA

Attached: miga.jpg (498x482, 43.17K)

Woah. Source?

So what happened to them?
If White indians existed, why didn't we make contact with them?

I really hate people like you.

>ancient-code.com/dna-results-for-the-elongated-skulls-of-paracas-part-3-of-4-cleopatra-of-paracas/

>amren.com/news/2013/09/how-did-blonde-whites-arrive-in-peru-before-columbus/

>genetiker.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/the-white-gods/

Preaching from the choir user. Now remember.
DO NOT REPEAT THEIR MISTAKES
WHen the world burns, share fucking nothing with the savages, and shoot anyone who does as a traitor.

A tree without roots will die

History is needed as legitimation of our claims.
Good thing is, truth and true history are on our side in the struggle.

The present is based on the past. So whoever controls the actual narrative, controls the future.

Thats why we must fight the (((Lie)))

We did, see Cortez. They were the aristocracy of many peoples. Of course, as soon as the (((catholics)))) got there, they eradicated the history for their kike masters, and then the kikes started genociding the tribes that remembered or had aryan genetics through proxies by putting bounties on them.

Stop talking like a fucking faggot or go back to reddit.

Amen, Brother

Tocharians died because they were conquered and race mixed.

Same in New Zealand with the pre Maori whites.

Same thing on Easter Island (white long ears being killed by invading short ears after getting all the technology)

See South Africa or Rhodesia: Non whites will always eat us if they feel they can get away with it.

Read a book faggot!
archive.org/details/TheNatureOfZionism1993-VladimirStepin

Gonna need a source for that.

I find it very unbelievable that there were White leaders in indian tribes and basically no one reported on this. Especially in America.

After the Spanish conquistadors arrived, they too dominated the Chachapoyans (1535), it was during this period that Pedro Cieza de León visited the region and recorded his encounter with them. He described them as:

"These Indians that live at Chachapoyas are the most white and good looking of all those that I have seen in my travels through the Indies [America] , and their women were so beautiful that merely due to their good nature, many of them deserved to be women of the Incas and be taken to their temples of the sun; and so we see nowadays that the remaining Indian women of this lineage are extremely pretty, because they are white and very well built…"

100% Truth. The Smithsonian recently admitted this.I'll see if I can dig up the link. pseudo-skeptics are retards larping as intellectuals.

Agree with much of what you're saying, but it's still pretty important in the modern era. It underscores an argument that is mostly overlooked, how different groups take land from one another.

There was discussion in Australia about successive waves of immigrants, with the tiny Negritos being there before the current Aboriginals. They were mostly wiped out or at least sent to live on the margins as the land was taken from them by the Abos.

Why is that important? Because it cuts away the liberal argument that "indigenous peoples" lived peaceably on the land and themselves never stole anything.

quadrant.org.au/opinion/history-wars/2002/06/the-extinction-of-the-australian-pygmies/

Attached: Birdsell-Pygmy-184x300[1].jpg (184x300, 18.29K)

Off topic but the same publication has a great series of articles about aboriginal violence

quadrant.org.au/opinion/bennelong-papers/2013/05/the-long-bloody-history-of-aboriginal-violence/

We already know

It wawasn'a matter of being mixed into non-existence, it was that the last survivors of the group on the continent after the Birkeland Current event caused global economies to collapse and left the remnants to starve. Much like how it will be when this next global civil war kicks off. All industry will be shut down due to oil shortages, workers abandoning their posts in order to protect their families, and the zerg rush of looting shitskins and niggers. Once oil, food, water, and electricity are no longer flowing massive die off will occur. Those that survive will have to do so via preying on the "other". Once bands of raiding parties start moving through an area the number of survivors will decrease still further. You'll either join or die. If the warlords in control of those raiding parties don't have a long-term plan for survival and subsistence then those people will eventually turn on each other. It's about survival, not becoming the 4th Riech.

It doesn't matter who was there first or for how long. All that matters is s who is willing to fight to be the last one standing, for that is the current owner of the land.

Next in the mentally handicapped News. Original africans were white.

Don't feel any pity for the so called "American indians" or "Native Americans", those fuckers wiped out the original white inhabitants!

Karma came back with a vengeance and raped the shit out of them with smallpox and colonialism.

Just wait till karma's chickens come home to roost for the zionists and globalist assholes. It's going to be glorious! Day of the rope.

Original Africans were apes, and most of them still are.

This. No other race besides Whites cares about another races' history or ownership in things, the gooks and jews will kill every single White with the technology the White man invented claiming they invented it all and Whites were just a bunch of degenerates.

It is the final writer whose History is believed.

North America is our clay, let no nigger, jew, arab, asian or asiatic "native" tell you otherwise. They killed all of the men, and raped the women.

EXTERMINATUS

Attached: 2313123123.jpg (893x594, 87.97K)

WE

Stop posting this we wuz solutreans shit, it discredits us. The haplogroup was brought across northern Russia and carried from Siberia to Alaska and into North America. It did not come across the Atlantic from Europe. And even if it had it was before the ENF and PIE invasions of Europe, so it would be early WHG who crossed and they are only like 5% of the modern European genome.

Newborn babies are only 50% white. America is non-recoverable at this point through simply stopping immigration. The US gov has to weaken enough to allow balkanization to occur. Our biggest enemy is ZOG, and anything that weakens ZOG is a good thing.

This guy gets it

No.they are not white.but they are better then negro apes.

Yes.

Read your own words. How? It gives us something to feel angry about. Anger motivates. They will criticize us for it? Who cares. The fact is, we WERE here first, and you can claim otherwise, but I don't care. I know it for a fact, and your claims to contrary mean nothing to me. We are conquerors. We write history, and history will be corrected. Truth will always triumph in the end, no matter how politicized and warped historical context and perspective has become.
Is the same line of logic you are using.

WE WUZ WHITE AND SHEET

Stop advocating for falsehood. Any movement based on falsehood is vulnerable to evidence contradicting it. That's why the jews took the media first, is to feed people falsehoods and prevent our people from accessing truth. The foundation of NS is natural law (dharma), which is truth. It is not only empirical truth of what is observed but it is living in accordance with our own evolved nature and the natural world.

Also I never said we shouldn't say jews owned slaves, stop strawmanning, it is a weak argument. In fact, jews owned almost 80% of slaves in the early US which is a staggering figure, given that they made up less than a tenth of a percent of the US population up until the mid-1800s. Its not the same line of logic, because the Solutrean hypothesis is inconsistent with modern genetics, and it is important not to discard genetics as genetics are an important basis for understanding ourselves as a people. There is nothing to support mesolithic WHG reaching North America before other human groups.

Am I? To me, I am not. You, who would bow before a historical context dominated by jews, are to me, the one advocating falsehood. You cannot convince me otherwise, may as well give up.

But that's wrong. Native Americans themselves, in their own account of history, admit to a precursor civilization of pale skinned peoples. Almost all of them do. Should we just ignore all of their accounts? Why? Because it's convenient to the jewish historical context of world history?
Why were all skeletal remains of giants systematically destroyed? So that you could come in here, and tell us we're wrong and discrediting ourselves to make claims of precursor civilizations? Well done, you're doing their job for them.

Your authorities of fact, are not mine. Modern history is a leaning tower of falsehood. Eventually it will collapse.

It's quite likely that some were white, and some were Asian.
It doesn't matter either way. Asians are not our enemies.

Arabs are troublesome, but can be traded with civilly, and blacks are simply animals, not yet men, but not truly evil either. Only the Jews give us real issues. Jews import blacks directly into the hearts of good cities and make them dangerous, and they import Islamic Arabs into Europe and the USA to replace us.

Normal Arabs without Islam are fine people, because they have no desire to invade or destroy. And Asians are truly our friends and allies, because they have never unjustly invaded, attacked, brainwashed, or hurt our people in any serious way that would leave a lasting conflict.

Native Americans instead, are the ones who have been hurt by European people, thus it is our job to beg forgiveness, and mean it. I will not budge on this. I will ask their forgiveness, and always respect them.

Native Americans are our friend. They are either Aryan or Asian, and both of those are friendly towards us. They can do good work and good thinking. They are friendly allies. I have no quarrel with Native Americans, and I do not think that they actually look Aryan, to be quite honest.

If they are, then so be it. They still diverged enough that I can't really say that I'm of their genetic lineage. They evolved parallel to the rest of Europe, and so I do not share their fathers.

And if they are Asian, and they likely are because they look that way and genetic tests seem to confirm it, then that's fine too. We still defeated them in war during a primitive time before computers and translation devices were easy to utilize, so I trust that they can forgive us, considering if we had been able to talk to them directly, all of them, we could have formed more peaceful friendships.

Anyone who does not regret what happened in America regarding the people who were there before us is guilty. If there is even a speck of regret, then I think that both us and them need to accept that the past is the past, and that had things been different, we would have been significantly kinder, and perhaps not invaded at all.

Remember that it was Christians who were the most destructive and cruel to any heathen people they encountered, and Christianity is a Jewish cult. If proper European men with European gods had met the natives of America, we could have done the same "god comparison," as we always did before, where Odin is Zeus, and Zeus is Ra, and Ra is Jupiter, and Jupiter can be said to be a similar Native American god or deity.

Thus we would have common ground to say, "These men have a god representing the arts of civilization. They are men, and we shall respect their land and claims."

Christians defied this, and did not respect them as men, despite the fact that Natives, be they European or Asian in origin, would have been courageous adventurers to have traveled from Asia to America, or from Europe to America. That earns them certain honors.

And honor, nobility, and intelligence is what separates men from beasts.

Thus I say that no matter if they were Aryan men or Asian men, they are MEN. And that means that we must respect their current descendants, and allow them full access to civilizations that we build in America.

They are not like Arabs, blacks, or Jews, or Asians from Asia. Their fathers were in America before our fathers were in America, and although we have conquered and developed, I will not deny them their claim. I urge you to comprehend and agree. I will not defile the truth of justice.

based and redpilled MAGA
WTF?!?!?!? NO PROOF, FAKE! FAKE!
KIKE LIES, JEWS, AHHAUEAUHEUA
DAIJFJDIAIXOIZXK

Dare I say it? We wuz…. NATIVE AMERIKAAAANGZZZ N SHIET.

Attached: aryan king of mexico.gif (300x357, 98.38K)

No, you’re just brain damaged. Go back to reddit.

You know, I initially doubted OP's theory, but because I'm retarded, I think white people were the original natives, therefore making it our rightful clay, as it has been written,

"Whoever discovers the piece of rock first shall own it forever, and ever, and ever. Except for the other natives we killed."

CORES ON ALL PROVINCES!!!!! My E peepee is so hard! WE WUZ NATIVES N SHIET! We all died for some reason, but we definitely were superior to those that supplanted us, even though the whites in America weren't our ancestors at all.

By the way, we also originally ruled Japan, China, and India. Mansa Musa was white. And blonde hair blue eyes are from Atlanteans!!!!!!

WE WERE THE ISRAELITES!!!!!!

Attached: 1474335190144.gif (444x250, 2.43M)

RIGHTFUL WHITE CLAY!!!!

NOW WE CAN EPIK PWN THE LIBTARDS WITH OUR KNOWLEDGES!

Attached: 1503026699547.gif (255x231, 111.63K)

Then the original apes were white.

simplistic version

Attached: linguistic-tree.png (640x430, 546.11K)

WE WUZ EVERYONES N SHIET!!!

Except those fucking finns. Fuck them.

LOOOOL THIS BLOWS THE FUCK OUT 100% OF THE GUILT NARRATIVE PUSHED BY LIBERALS

GUILT IS THEIR ONLY WEAPON! ONLY!

IF YOU ARE SMART YOU WILL SPREAD THIS AND MEME IT TO FUCKING ETERNITY!

Wow fellow epig 4chaner! I mean 8chaner.

Libtards pwned hard! We found the clay first! That makes genocide ok!

Attached: 1530072451981.png (1124x598, 203.06K)

yellow of course
they are still there

Attached: 05.jpg (232x308 64.38 KB, 16.49K)

OP: Not sure about this one. I always look at sources and sources for these kind of claims. Looked into en.protothema.gr which lo and behold got a bunch of UFO stuff. Don't get me wrong UFO stuff is fun and all. But if any website want credibility having UFO stuff is not one of them.

They linked to original source at rawstreetjournal.com/scientists-discover-dna-proving-original-native-americans-were-white/ . Which I cannot view tried multiple browsers and VPN too. Something isn't right here.

Weird. I looked at all comments in this Post. Not one questioned the validity of the sources. wut? That's like the first thing one do in high school. Wtf all shills or whats going on.

They were in you all along..

My science is so big!

Attached: das rite.jpg (598x720, 75.7K)

nothing new
Zig Forums want to believe

those articles do nothing but misrepresent science
there is indeed a deep link between Europeans and Native Americans, and it's called "Ancient north Eurasians", a population ancestral to Aryans and ultimately to Europeans, but also to natives themselves
recently, one paleolithic sample(Yana hunter gatherer) from northern Siberia was ANE-like and carried a paternal lineage, called P1, ancestral to R(itself ancestral to R1b and R1a, major lineages of Europeans) and Q, major lineage of amerindians
these ANE peoples themselves should've been(going by the most up to date estimates I've seen) about 3/4 aurignacian Euro like(Sunghir-like) and the rest proto-east Asian
whether some later paleoEuropeans also managed in small numbers to reach the eastern coast is another matter, in any case, going by the sort of DNA we have from that period, they wouldn't be "white" anyway

Attached: 11_03.jpg (450x450, 25.3K)

white people crossed the land bridge from russia to america first.

This protothema schizoblog thing nicked the guardian's article on the Pleistocene burial DNA from a year ago, and they actually mention the Eurasians.

Here comes the We Wuz Kangz white version again with their pseudo history.

white people crossed the land bridge from russia to america first.

ok, and niggers were Kangz and Quangz in Africa… Muh pyramids… muh ancient civilizations…

You pink faced faggots want points for yardage just like niggers… the question is, what they fuck are you gonna do TODAY?