Millennials are the Poorest Generation Ever, First Generation Poorer than the Previous

The average millennial has an average net worth of $8,000. That's far less than previous generations.
Abha Bhattarai, The Washington Post
Published 4:22 am PDT, Friday, May 31, 2019

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIeSQEtvj7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

basically americans are becoming niggers. well i think they deserve it because they lost 80 years ago

Attached: magic_nigger.jpg (1024x1009, 109.17K)

Fastest way for white people to get their country back is to let it all crash and remove kike.

Attached: EverythingBurns.gif (640x362, 5.17M)

Passivity is the longest path and the most likely to fail spectacularly. Active violence against state institutions and the murder of all landlords would achieve immediate results.

When you think you have to go to college to be indoctrinated and pay 30k+for it… who's the fucking retard? That's why they're "poorer". Not enough assets because they believe in "experiences" and loan debt instead of being a fucking adult at 18 and learn a trade.

Faggots.

The alternative is seduction user.

Millenials are also the generation with the widest income inequality.
Some millenials are poor, based men that work at the 7/11 while others have fathers that run all the news organizations in the world. The marxist hippies are essential to the lives a millenial will take on. If the marxist hippie doesn't start a anti-hate organization in the ADL/SPLC bloom then the millenial can't inherit gains and will become redpilled.
Even dark skinned, black hair, and big nose millennials have the chance to be redpilled if their fathers weren't offshore oil rig owners. The rich love the establishment and pays them respect by promoting Democracy in the news. youtube.com/watch?v=mIeSQEtvj7I

Dumbest generation ever turns out to be poorest generation ever. Shocking.

But why don't you kids just pull yourselves by the bootstraps?

Attached: old-man.jpeg (1066x1600, 274.53K)

It's not the Jews.

Because I sold my boots to help pay for my Nintendo switch

Truth.

jew

Yup.
When 60% of millenials are spics, niggers, mudshits or some variety of the three. That's what this "study" shows.
Every study about income inequality has a preselected outcome that is chosen and then the stats are found to support it.

All getting the rope.

Attached: Primoquote1.png (700x700, 57.03K)

Millenials, just like Boomers, are failures.

Because schlomo shekelbergstein only hands over the well paying jobs to his fellow jews or ones holding degrees. It's networking or degree. Not having a degree and not a network to land you somewhere will get you an average or slightly above average job at best. Which is not something most people would want.

Essentially. To be honest, we deserve this fate for having fought and killed the good guys in World War II.

You'll end up like him long before you get near me.

Deport all ~60million Mexicans and kick women out of the workforce and we wouldn't have this problem.
Realistically this has been happening since the early 60's either we slowly decline into feudalism 2.0 with extra Jewdiasm or we start kicking the pharisees out of the temple.
Of course you bring this up and all the retards here are going to start victim blaming like usual.

Attached: 1558564450916.jpg (960x580, 32.06K)

Just admit you're a nigger who can't do any better. That's more acceptable than saying the schekel shiek is outsmarting you.

Spend the time to learn something of value. Start your business and make your customer the schlomo who can't do anything for himself besides indoctrinate the lazys, niggers, and stupid.

You fucks need silver platters.

so the media says
this board is so fucking jewed a thread I posted earlier, critical of trump, and zog world order policies has been deleted.
==FRANKLY, NIGGERS, HAVE MORE NET WORTH THAN WHITES RIGHT NOW, SO DO SPICS RUNNING A LAWN SERVICE BUSINESS, SO DOES THE PAJEET RUNNING YOU GAS STATION CONVENIENCE STORE.

WHITE LOOKING FOR JOBS, NOT KNOWING HOW TO START A BUSINESS, WORKING FOR SOME FAMILY FROM INDIA ARE LUCKY IF THEIR NET WORTH IS $8,000. HOWEVER THAT GAS STATION, CONVENIENCE STORE, DRY CLEANERS, THEIR NET WORTH IF CLOSER TO $800,000

ANOTHER JEW MEDIA STORY, AND A JEW MEDIA BOARD BLACK PILLING AMERICAN CITIZENS.

Spotted the retard.
The flock is in dire straits and here you are with your bootstraps crap.
This is a mass economic suppression of an entire generation, but as long as you get yours it's ok if they start pushing the plebs into economic slavery amiright?

Shlomo is protected by glowniggers, unless and until there are plenty of rogue glowniggers to unseat Shlomo out of power, things are going to continue on as they are.

PRADON MY TYPOS

THIS FUCKING BOARD IS 150% JEWED SINCE TRUMP WAS ELECTED

LOOK AT THE FUCKING THREADS, A MISMATCH OF CONFUSING THIS OR THAT, JUMPING FROM ON SUBJECT TO ANOTHER ONLY LASTING 4 DAYS AT MOST, JEWS, JEWS JEWS, AND THE MO OF JEWS

Capitalists can't help themselves. It's good that they've put it all out there for everyone to see, though.

LOL, just learn2code
Seriously, but learn math too. $300k starting, any job you want

Not many here genuinely care for the orange nigger. With the exception of paid shills and the lost wayward boomer that somehow finds his way here, not much love will be found.

Most people are too dumb to code anything beyond a javascript form, and they'll mess that in impressive ways too. Now you want them to learn math too? An even smaller fraction of the planet can handle such abstract thinking which is evidenced by virtual signalling to each other how bad they are at math. Being shit at math is so common, people get social validation from bragging about their inability to do it!

Math is reserved for the modern day priest class, it's important, but we don't need every retard poking their head into what's going on. If you want to give people practical advice, tell them to learn a trade that cannot be outsourced to a robot or pajeet.

But capitalism works guys, they probably just dont have strong handshakes.

Surprise! half of Millennial's are niggers.

They probably also need a haircut and a shower, and a $3,000 suit.

Nigger, where can I live and only spend 17% on rent… try 50% (to avoid living around niggers).

There is your problem. You just need to get the fuck down into ghetto slavery where the kikes want you before you are killed outright.

From where I live, it's the opposite. Rent is cheaper in White areas, nigger and spic infested areas have sky high rents, yet these niggers and spics seem to be able to afford their apartments. They HAVE to be getting government help, and/or selling drugs. That, or those high rental prices are for Whites only.

Bro you're supposed to work 80 hours a week and live with spics until you can retire at 50, then you can finally start spending money on recreational activities.
Just dont do anything that will hurt your back, you hurt your back once you'll feel it for the rest of your life.

division is by design, it's not coincidental.

This board is 100% a honeypot

I majored in math and I got flooded with job offers, 400k starting. You'd have to be in a third world shithole to only start with 300k a year.

Implying that the United States is not a third-world shithole in current year.

bull shit, I've looked at salaries from the Economist or Business Journal, to get anywhere close to that salary range a Master degree is required if not a PHD. This country was founded on the population all being within the 1% it was founded on providing those with limited education a chance at the "American Dream" marrying their high school sweetheart, having four kids, once upon a time that was all it took, and the wife stayed at home and raised the children, while the husband worked…. at most a 9 hour, 5 day a week job, and families were successful.

All thanks to you
BOOMERS

NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS
NOT THE JEWS

You know who's really to blame, right?

BOOMERS

It wasn't BOOMERS
It was politicians.
Why don't you look into the McCain Feingold Campaign elections laws which took 3 presidency to finally be ratified. It's been political corruption ever since Nixon took Kissenger to China in 1979

They are gender wealthy, though.

Both. Someone had to sell out to the Jews to begin with and also do nothing to stop it.

We need an estate tax so these losers stay the lamest generation.

THE JEWS WILL HAVE YOU BLAMING EVERY BOOGIE MAN THEY CAN THINK OF

BOOMERS WORKED, RAISED KIDS, HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS

POLITICS DESTROYED THE USA
POLITICIANS DESTROYED THE USA LADDERED OVER NUMEROUS OFFICE TERMS, AND GENERATIONS

it has been death by attrition

They never had a chance. Sitting in front of the electric Jew their whole lives, literally from the day they were born, they never had any alternative view points. Today's generations have really no excuse with the Internet.

Who got these communist politicians elected for over 3 generations…I.E…George Bush senior/junior
FFS

These communists fucks got KENNEDY MURDERED

FFS

Thanks BOOMERS

it's all being locked down know though isn't it, you can't speak freely anywhere else but here, and this board is staffed and shillled by a jew lobby everyday you have no idea how powerful it is.

what the fuck are you linking man get a hold of yourself

convenient for you to simplify it as such. far from the truth jew, see……….. this is what a I mean, Jews condense everything down to an inaccurate talking point.

That's the beauty of the Internet, as John Gilmore once said, "The Internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it."

They heard the news in 1965 about the major immigration reform and mostly only protested with gay signs. They did not defend the border so for 54 years it has been left bleeding open and they failed to form their own territory afterwards.

There were plenty of white politicians working with Jews and there were classic Marxist or "hippie" boomer movements. Judeo-Christianity is within Boomer times also.

not true, social scorning is applicable today as it was 200 years ago. The only real clarity we see presenting itself today is it are the Jews doing it, behind it all, and for that very reason, everything must be locked down, no different than hearsay was 300 years ago.

What dissident today truly cares about such Jewish bullshit? You think dissidents in the Soviet Union publishing samizdat cared about their "social score"? Their "social standing"? Fuck no! They did what they did because in their heart of hearts, they knew what they were doing was right. And indeed, it was.

Ahh that's the problem. Double the work force and you get half the salaries. It's very hard on women these days with all the propaganda pushing them into their "dream job," only for them to waste their better years and become a spent entity with a dried up womb at age 35. I'm not against women in the workplace, only the societal push for them to be there.

lol such fucking morons. and they still vote mainstream in droves and no dotr mass movement

200 - 300 years ago for the thing we speak freely of today, All of us, expect of course the inside jews posting here, and law enforcement, but all of those that are not in that corner would have been broken on the wheel, burned at the stake, quartered, slaughter, hung, disfigured, our bodies would have been smashed and broken, and it truly seems to me the Jew 150% wish to bring those days right back, Trump included. That's real power, when you can torture your own citizens in the public square to instill fear on an entire population.

see
your extremely foolish to not see the direction this is all heading in.

I hear you, so and so's daughter is going to become the CEO of XYZ, and yet, she doesn't, grins out 20 shitty years, unhappy, 2 divorces, 3 kids, different fathers, supplements her income with hard fought child support which turns her into a cunt at 45. The American Dream………..

And I say, "Bring it on, kikes!" The retribution will be the slow torture and death of every single kike man, woman, and child on this planet. It won't be nice next time around, that was Hitler's fatal mistake.

The next gen is going to be worse

Z didn't have the recession blocking them from jobs though. I think they'll end up doing better than Y since they had a better start after high school and they can learn from the troubles Y faces. Plus less boomers to be around them.

According to fucking who? Some fags in San Fagsico? Me and everyone I know are doing just fine you niggers

that would be Gen X and Gen Z beta cuck

I would understand Gen X and millennials being the dumbest, but why Gen Z?

No slow and torturous death, only subhumans derive pleasure from torture. The problem will only be dealt with in the most efficient manner. No need to waste time and resources.

Dumb but not as dumb as millenials who with the poorest hand are not boycotting capitalism

Insane, that's more harm than either the Civil War or the Great Depression.

It doesn't help that the financial sector captures more than one-third of all the profit in the US economy (35% of all profit generated by productive activity is siphoned off into the pockets of the banksters)

This millennial shitting thing is all fake bullshit from butthurt fags on the internet and (((media))) because millennial hate threads are older then you fags have been on here, in the real world no one cares how fucking old you are which you would know if you had a life

Unironically kill yourself.

Good. It will destroy the notion of consumerism, and at the same time incite rage upon those who grew too poor to live in the same luxury as their parents. Anything that can be used to create civil unrest and move masses away from consumerism is good in the long term. Those too comfortable with their shitty lives to fight the jews deserve to die anyway.

We will kill you instead, deformed kike.

Taxes, inflation, regulation, unhealthy (non-gold) money… That the younger generations would be impoverished by the multi-generational ponzi scheme that is the welfare state, has been blindingly obvious for at the very least 50 years. The welfare state requires a growing younger generation to pay for the old fuckers healthcare and social security, since they themselves can not pay for it with their own productivity.

The fact that money decreases in value as the economic efficiency increases is another vector that transfers wealth from those who are earning money, to those who have already earned theirs and own assets. Assets like real estate, equity etc only increase in value, thanks to the Federal Reserve increasing the circulating amount of money by 7% annually on average. Stocks don't really appreciate as the company grows, they appreciate as money loses value.

Attached: 9bd33ea703f6509c3089468164b336e1d1c36fad331f822fcb0faaa194dbec0a.jpg (600x620, 59.74K)

You can speak freely IRL, but no one does it for fear of the 'repercussions'.
No worries though. Once AI is a learning machine there will be one thing that is ULTIMATELY REPLACEABLE and that is the jews/leadership themselves.

One of the mods is a jew as well.

landlords can charge different rents for the same units in the same building if they want. My jew landlord did it to me when I was still gullible

OMG the Chinese are horrible with this. They charge artificially high rates for non-bug people.

You're going to have to be more "subhuman" and lack even more morals than your enemies if you expect to win, user. Hitler's fatal mistake was being nice and kind to his enemies, and in turn, expecting at least kindness and compassion in return. That only works towards your own people, your enemies, on the other hand, see it as meekness and cowardice, and will fully take advantage of you because of it.

You first, kike.

I believe it. And because most people are know-nothing worker drones and consumer niggers, plus quite anti-social, this fact is probably not discovered until it's too late, and nothing gets done about it.

Not really "deserve", and it wasn't you personally…

Eat lead pillow boomer scum

Don't worry goy, we'll just roll out liar loan mortgages just like last time!

That means masonic degrees, not college degrees, although they are similar.

No, there is a sustained shilling campaign ever since St. Tarrant's Day, andthe kikes panicked and decided that spamming the crap out of this place was better than shutting it down (they can't) or arguing logic (the logical conclusions always expose their kikery).

17% is a little bit unrealistic. Isn't it common knowledge that a stable and normal rent is 30% of your monthly income? I've always read that.

One guy with a job without a college education could support a whole family when the Boomers were the same age, both two parents can't do it. You guys want to really weep? Go punch in your wage into the inflation calculator and compare it to 1960 to 1970. Eye watering results.

I don't know what capitalism has to do with the unsustainable welfare and boomer security system future generations won't see a dime out of or the constant economic crisis caused solely by (((banking))) institutions going back since the days of feudalism before capitalism.

You're fired,
but don't forget to train your replacement Pajeet first on your way out.

Too many people fewer jobs less pay and devaluation

Companies are getting wise to the Pajeets. You know how Tortanic had over 300 developers on it and everybody freaked out over how insane that was? I've seen Pajeet teams not responsible for AAA video games, not responsible for entire products at all, not even responsible for anything public, field 700+ developers to do a dead simple web API. And they failed to do it.

Companies can no longer afford to prop up the Indian economy for such blatant inefficiencies anymore.

I will never understand the avocado toast meme. I've never eaten it, I've never seen anyone eating it, and I don't understand how eating toast is supposed to be an insult in the first place. Failed economics and failed parenting aside, Boomer humor is just dogshit.

Attached: e15b976e809e382970e12d403c9e4a05630f7e2ab4faa7ecbe654ee99affba98.jpg (691x1329, 363.25K)

It's a posterchild for west-cost economic collapse. The $10 slice of avocado toast is the specialty of AIDS infested shitholes like San Franciso and Portland.

Tfw no psychotic qt gf covered in animal blood and guts.

Like everything else it's just random faggots spamming something they saw once in real life and thinking the entire world is like that. Like all these Gen Z cucks and Gen X homos think shit they see on here is actually real and not just made up garbage by a bunch of butthurt fags

This, kikes don't deserve a quick death

Poke+avocado+toast is the best meme toast

it's because women work that fucks everything up.