White women - the time to make dinner for black women and listen to their pain is NOW

Our mission is simple - reveal the naked truth about RACISM in America and YOUR COMPLICITY as white women. This isn’t the stuff of Trump, the KKK and Nazis. That’s easy, it’s obvious and denouncing it requires almost nothing of white folks. What’s hard? Looking at yourself in the mirror and acknowledging that, as a white person in America, you are an active participant in upholding white supremacy. This isn’t personal. This doesn’t make you bad. This is systemic. And this makes you human who is part of that system. As Black and Brown women, we too are humans who are part of the system. Only we are on the other side: we are on the receiving end of white supremacy while you are on the giving end. Until and unless white folks are willing to bear witness to the pain they’ve caused, we will never see change. The system of oppression will remain safely in place until white people - ALL WHITE PEOPLE - are willing to acknowledge their complicity.
That is where the Race 2 Dinners come in.

white women: We are talking about YOU. We are talking about your complicity in upholding white supremacy and keeping us Brown and Black women down. You like to think that is the stuff of Fox News but it is more than that. It is a multifaceted, complete system that functions in all areas: economic, political, educational, health, religion, war, media advertising, entertainment, labor, law and every other system, which all work to keep all things in place that support white supremacy. Our goal is to dig out the tumor called white privilege, power, control and reveal it for what it is, as an even more sinister and toxic form of RACISM. You are an integral part of this system. It is time for you to own that.
Making white women comfortable isn’t our goal.

Our goal is to be seen, to be heard, and to have you, white women, bear witness to our pain, pain that you have caused.

Join NOW, Goddamnit. GIMME SOME MOTHAFUCKIN DINNER. Share this with your WHITE girlfriends and wives. NOW. It's our turn and WE ARE IN CHARGE. Don't me me come over there I KNOW you don't want dat!
- Jessica Majerus, program director

race2dinner.com/

Attached: gabriel-matula-300398-unsplash.jpg (1500x663, 104.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

race2dinner.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh yes, POL, you nasty racists. You WILL make me dinner and watch me eat it all until I lick the plate clean and your WHITE wives, sisters, girlfriends WILL listen to me complain. This WILL happen. You can't stop this.

Attached: Image-3.png.jpg (750x600, 46.72K)

Lol there's no women here you silly fuck.

I like pizza!

Attached: Saira headshot .jpg (750x750, 149.86K)

nigger

cringe thread

Well, Find some, cracka. You ain't got mommas? I'm HUNGRY. Get that kitchen poppin cause: I'm fittin to EAT and I'm fittin to SHOUT. FILL ME UP NOW HEAR ME OUT!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99.32K)

We'll put an extra bowl out on the porch. Better hurry, my dog is a racist.

Lol my dog would bite the fuck out of some darkie trying to steal her second bowl of food. The imagery made me lol

Women = trash. Kill all the Women.

My dog is also racist, he knew non-Whites were a problem before I even learned to be racist. Can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Attached: derg.jpg (800x450, 16.15K)

I have a racist dog too. Quite literally barks at 99% of black men hes ever come across and spanish-injun men too.

Kys nigger

This actually doesn't sound that bad. But the key to succes is that Africa becomes an inhabitant loving, considerate continent.

(In America) it's like a wild west now. It solves this.

Or at least serious continuous talk among black people to start with. So that it can buit up.

This meant to add something. Not to disturb the OP.

I'm trying to figure out what the fuck this site is trying to accomplish? Is it just demanding that white women make dinner for a nigger and let them bitch at them? I was surprised they didn't have a plethora of donation platforms, just paypal.

at least they employ the mentally challenged

Traitor.

learn to sage, faggot

I said this, as my ID shows.

I just read this on this site race2dinner.com/

you uncultured swine, you deserve to be fed deep-fried carbs smothered in bottled sauces bought in a supermarket
I offer you an All-You-Can-Eat on everything on the 1st pic, you lucky niggress
no way in hell you will ever taste anything on the 2nd however

Attached: Menu-Saint-Sylvestre-2014-Grand-Véfour.jpg (1000x983 303.24 KB, 479.73K)

They have a contact form.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (937x243, 28.41K)

Why should I care?

Attached: NEET.png (600x847, 518.07K)

Are you the nigger, pajeet, or the ginger?

When you think that the structure of society is based on white supremacy lol.

Does that image depict you or you are fond of underaged kids?

Neither, I'm being polite.