I have a proposal to help neuter the restaurant industry's nigger and illegal/spic infestation

I have a proposal to help neuter the restaurant industry's nigger and illegal/spic infestation.

Right now, the biggest employer ofshitskins in America are its vast and competitive restaurant industry. They put a significant amount of stress on the worker and are unforgiving in their workload.

Simply put, we're going to escalate that stress.

If your server is a minority, refuse to tip them or give your tip to a white waiter instead. If male, offer it if they are Chad or an SJW; if female, only if the staff is majority white. Carry cash with you if you choose to go out, to keep your identity out of their hands.

Some other suggestions:

1. Refuse to eat at Chinese, Israeli, Indian (until Visa overstays are punished and the H-1B system is overhauled), and Mexican restaurants. Instead, eat at Italian, French, American, Japanese, Korean, etc. Persian restaurants are also good.

2. Keep the transaction covert by signalling the white waiter to your table, if your server is a minority.

3. Just a general rule of thumb, cut down on fast food, buy from local and farmer's markets, and seek out small online delivery services. Start investing in small businesses and cut your service to the corporations that keep hiring these people.

Attached: 3857da23622a84b02d7ea5551f686d72.jpg (866x1300, 69.29K)

It's an alright dig but it not going to neuter resturaunts

TBH the best way to do it is to just not eat out as much as possible. Even if you go to a French or Italian etc. restaurant it's usually gonna be all spics in the kitchen anyway, best thing to do is prepare your own food, purchased as locally as possible from farmer's markets or local producers.

1; Not using E-Verify, Purple Hair, face pierced, LGBT, anything supported by the food network or cooking channel, etc.
3; Farmers Markets are a scam, minorities and hippies load up their truck at the local produce market with produce from MX and China and pass it off for 5x the cost. Additionally hippie co-op health-food stores and bs Farm to Table restaurants buy from College Farm and Prison Farm that both use Slave Labor.
Agree on no Tipping, but none at all.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (621x596 433.37 KB, 507.46K)

That's nice and all but it doesn't attack the root of the problemn. The result of unrestricted free-market capitalism is that spics take your place in pink collar work because they are
all of which is the most desirable for pure capitalist employers. Either remove those incentives or remove the immigrants.

Another slide thread by a homosexual jew (to be redundant).

Not a bad plan, i personally won't go to any restaurants run by non whites unless it's Indian. If i had to pick either Indian Buffets or a Ethnostate, it would be really hard. I have also walked out of chipotle if there was only mexicans. If it has black employees I won't even enter. I'd rather not risk getting aids blood spat in my food.
A better plan would be a /sig/ route of just not eating out and cooking your own food, and growing what you can.

boomers…

I rarely go out to restaurants at all for several reasons

1. go read Orwell's Down and Out in Paris and London. Restaurants are filth

2. Even at best the food is low quality, which is camouflaged by heavy spices and sauces and it's ridiculously expensive. A whole week's groceries can be purchased for one meal in a good restaurant.

3. Nutritionally there's a strong impulsion for the restauranteur to give you starches and fats instead of protein and vegetables and fruits. Starches and fats can be preserved for ever. They basically never go bad. Protein, such as meat and fish and poultry is going to to bad very quickly and fresh vegetables and fruits even faster.

So I'm not paying through the nose to get fat, pimply and broke eating that vile sludge and get humiliated by the vicious ex convict homosexual in the kitchen spitting in my food.

report them for a health violation if you see a non-white cooking staff and you will probably get them on something since they are so lazy

Correct.

Fuck off we're busy here.

Maybe an urban hellhole "farmers market" but small town markets are usually just local farmers. I buy almost all my meat from 2 farms less than 50 miles from me. In the winter they will drop off orders at a store to pick up; in the summer. It goes without saying to never buy anything from a booth or stand with beaners.

I refuse to eat any food that is not British, German or Dutch (where my ancestors are from). I exclusively boycott any place run by shitskins and all places that predominantly sell nonwhite food.

Way ahead of you. After the gilette bullshit, I bought a straight edge razor and try my best to avoid supporting the major corps in any way. Aldi still gets the thumbs up because they're German and sell lots of German food :)

Or you could learn to cook. If Whites start acting like niggers and don't tip, you can be sure these animals will start doing stuff to your food. You made a thread saying don't go to jew and indian restaurants… REALLY? Beaner spots? I see why now as you slipped here, FAGGOT.

this right here. 99% of all restaurants have shitskin staff back of house. not eating out has a multitude of benefits:
>know your money is going to local white businesses (you ARE buying at farmers markets, right?)

most restaurants are owned by whites so its not great that money's taken from them but that'll teach them to widen profit margins by hiring underpaid shitskins

I went out to Chilli's or Applebees or some shit and our waitress flaked on us because some nigger that was her previous customer forgot some of their property and they were leaving, she stopped everything she was doing for us and went to tend to them and it was bullshit, I didn't tip that bitch a fucking thing or maybe a dollar. And we got no personal attention, all she could talk about were those fucking niggers and how they almost left xyz behind.

better tactic is to find out which ones hire illegals and call INS on them.

Restaurant user here. Restaurants are very risky enterprises due to the levels of compliance with multiple licensing boards as well as in regards to local laws regarding alcohol. There is a lot of liability in restaurants, a lot of upfront costs, a lot of operating costs and very little room for profit margins after everything is taken into account.
As a result the pay for your standard line cook will be just a couple bucks over minimum wage and minimum wage for dishwashers.
The difference really comes between high end restaurants with reputable and well known chefs and volume restaurants that just look to crank out as much food as possible to make money. The guys working at high end restaurants will be White (minus the dishwasher) because they want the esteem and the resume builder to say I worked at X. The guys at the volume places are going to always be spics because the conditions are absolutely hell; it's long hours, it's high stress, it's non stop, you don't get a break, and you're easy to replace. White people will straight up not apply to these jobs. Trust me when I say that no one likes working with a bunch of spics that don't speak English and are generally creepy as fuck. No one likes hiring these people but when you need a position filled you need a position filled and you go with the best of what's available.
A lot of you guys like to complain about spics and poos taking all your jobs but they aren't your jobs because half of you niggers don't even work because you collect for some bullshit mental illness you made up to get over the fact that you have to face challenges in life.
You want to call immigration? Go ahead, they won't do anything. Are you unaware that there's over 20 million illegal shitskins in this country? Do you think that's an accident?

If you really want to make a change here's the easiest thing you can do. Leave negative Yelp reviews for restaurants that have a lot of spics. Cite that your experienced was ruined because the staff could not communicate thoroughly because they all spoke Spanish and not English. Say that you heard no one speak English your entire stay. You should also note that it was not a Mexican restaurant for exaggerated effect.
If you want to hurt someone you do it to their pocket. Restaurants don't give a fuck if you as an individual come back because you aren't shit, but if you bring their rating down that effects their future business. I would suggest only doing this to restaurants where it actually happens but then again that's going to be almost every restaurant anyway.

This is fucking retarded, just buy food from white farmers and cook at your house. No need to do this stupid neet level shit that will put you at a precarious level because people do dox shitty customers on private forums.

simple, don't patron the restaurant.

Lol, foodphobes, never getting to break the slavery you built in your head. None master you save that obediently you break yourselves.

>>>/reddit/
Kill yourself and stream it.

no faggot, you just dont give brown people money in any capacity ever

fucking lightweight

Fuck off reddit. The bullshit 15 an hour minimum wage will deal with niggers and spics soon enough. Why would any employer pay a nigger to sit around when they can pay a white person and actually get the job done.

I never tip

I'd like to hear similar ideas affecting the manufacturing sector. The plant I work at is 75% spic and 50% of them don't speak English, 20% speak Spanglish, and 5% are bi-lingual, but they're all beaners to the core.
This. They also fill the manager and supervisor roles with spics and customary landwhales that cover for each other in an unholy alliance of low status dregs, fabricating blame on the White male when their incompetence shows. It'd be better if White males showed up and did the job better to replace them.

This is how they did it in Canada. You need a piece of paper and you need to have a work permit.

Attached: red seal.jpg (474x473, 27.94K)

There's no winning against too-big-to-fail kosher companies that run on tax dollars with tactics like that. There is no peaceful solution.

Its actually illegal in usa to discriminate in hiring based on citizenship or language skills. Thats how unbelievably fucked we all were by boomer cuckolds.