Negroids From Ebola Infected African Countries Crossing Rio Grande Into U.S

Link:
offgridsurvival.com/ebolainfectedillegals/

U.S. Border Patrol Apprehends Large Group of Africans on Texas border.

Link:
dvidshub.net/video/684567/us-border-patrol-apprehends-large-group-del-rio-tx

Instead of a wall, you yanks now have low-IQ disease vectors from Africa crossing your southern border.

My prediction: Despite owning the most guns in the world, Americans are too lazy & fat to actually do anything to stop this. You burgers are going to get raped by niggers & walking bean-gas factories.

At only 60% white, America is fast on its way to becoming a certified mudskin nation. You guys are far worse off than all of western Europe at this point, at least demographically speaking.

Attached: nig invader 1.jpg (696x474 53.29 KB, 138.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-mob-organized-crime-213910
washingtonpost.com/opinions/are-trumps-mob-connections-a-coincidence-fuhgeddaboudit/2018/08/10/24b62e2c-9cad-11e8-843b-36e177f3081c_story.html
vanityfair.com/news/2017/06/donald-trump-roy-cohn-relationship
cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/border-patrol-agents-apprehend-large-group-del-rio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good.

Gas gas gas

Shill your blog elsewhere moshe.

Maybe a massive ebola outbreak in Texas might wake the yanks up to take the drastic action necessary to secure their once white nation?

Zion don approves.

Attached: 81f2edea58afb455b118f3e9f867499b57a7cc118fa9aabe3ec80ef67bb0df1b.jpg (789x460, 78.54K)

oh my god better nail my door or smth

Moshe?
Oh right, I'm a jew because I don't want niggers to invade America? I'd like to see America remain a predominantly white nation, as I would Europe as well.

Some jews literally should be gassed for their role in creating this human-trafficking crisis.

Israel whore Trump putting in the work for his Israeli pimps.

Attached: Don't care.png (564x423, 121.87K)

I'm thinking Trump probably fucked a couple young girls and the Israelis have it on video and are using it to blackmail him…?

Attached: bullseye.jpg (696x366, 19.78K)

Jewish bankers bailed him out when he went bankrupt.

He was owned long before that. His real estate career was a front for mafia money laundering.

Already happening. The bubonic plague is apparently a thing again, in LA.

Attached: 1526385275107.jpg (1800x1200 261.42 KB, 700.02K)

Is this really as bad as it sounds? They are all going to congregate near each other and spread disease to more immigrants. And all of these immigrant bubbles are in liberal places. I see immigrants bring HIV, Ebola, etc to more immigrants than be healthy. This wave has the potential to kill more illegals than they are bringing in.

Shut it down!

Ebola is just what this country needs, just like when it needed smallpox.

nothing more beautiful than an old fashion plague. maybe the jews will purposely spread it like old times

Love has no borders, grow wings Ebola Chan and spread your love!

Attached: Ebola Chan wants a hug.jpg (800x856, 172.76K)

Let us not forget the real benefit of having a 3rd world country next to us with the influx of beaners carrying drug resistant tuberculosis.

This. Roy Cohn negotiated it all for him. He literally signed his soul away to the devil.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-mob-organized-crime-213910

washingtonpost.com/opinions/are-trumps-mob-connections-a-coincidence-fuhgeddaboudit/2018/08/10/24b62e2c-9cad-11e8-843b-36e177f3081c_story.html

vanityfair.com/news/2017/06/donald-trump-roy-cohn-relationship

Attached: 1f4a414b7b0c313a8ce95e6bb556fad1.jpg (550x175, 17.8K)

Somebody is paying for their flights to Mexico…

(((Somebody)))

Who says they ain't already doing that?

Pestilence is this cycle's driving force it seems

Attached: pestilence_by_vetrova-d5jrees.jpg (752x1200, 372.45K)

Must be Santa Claus. HooHoovey

.-' |
/

How come Ebola chan never visits places like Brazil or India ;_; India would be a heaven for it, but poos are probably already immune.

And then when they are sick and dying they will come to your place.

Literal infected zombie hordes at your door, soon, irl.

This is a lot of shit-posting from a Euro fag whose country is assuredly infested daily with niggers from these same countries. Don't throw stones in glass houses, faggot.

Wew…

I don't understand your esoteric metaphor… what does Rio Grande supposed to symbolize?

seems like natural selection to me nigga

why can't you dumb fucks ever post actual news links
cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/border-patrol-agents-apprehend-large-group-del-rio

All part of the plan. Why are you so mad?

Attached: u-mad-bro-like-a-sir_o_1226368.jpg (570x762, 81.05K)

8ch has been going downhill for awhile.

Give me your tired, your poor..etc blah blah, was added to the Statue of Liberty later.

Dude, wtf is your problem?

Those with ebola won't survive the trip. This is just concern trolling.

Unless a nigger goes and gets deliberately infected then immediately hops on a plane to those countries, it won't last long enough to establish itself.

It would be neat if he was a mafioso but hes just a TV personality and branding expert.

Thread theme for Ebola chan thread.

As the most powerfull nation in the world, USA also exerts the most influence. However that means USA also gets the blaim internationally for percieved wrongdoings, real or not.

indians aren't stupid enough to eat raw bats, user

I've heard that them bathing in the Ganges actually builds immunity from all the shit and variety of microorganisms present in the river

Brain scientists and rocket surgeons.

Attached: RAHOWA.gif (463x388, 5.04M)