116 African migrants caught crossing the boarder

where is that fucking wall??
archive.fo/ecdFC

Attached: dafadsads.jpg (989x741 111.42 KB, 267.15K)

Protecting our Greatest Ally, of course.
Were are your priorities?

The border wall was started in the fucking 1990s. Let that sink in.

Migatards are too busy focusing on Trumps shitty new hairstyle to care about god damn Africans crossing the border. This is unfuckibgbelievable. Twitter faggots were calling for them to get citizenship of course.

Attached: maybe the real shoah are our friends.jpg (630x622, 125.01K)

Replaced with abortions bans

So much this

Gotta get those based catholic spics on the miga train.

In Israel, user.

Is there a bigger joke? Even more cucked countries accomplish one of the most basic foundations of a country, defending your fucking borders.

They'll just go to a checkpoint and claim asylum.

Cuck off TorPEDO

You're such a pathetic shill. The wall is an esoteric metaphor for the strength the US projects when working together with its continental neighbors

What is dickless Trump going to do about it?
Just bitch about it on twitter then go back to eating cheese burgers.

That orange fat fuck needs to do what we voted for him to do.

Attached: trump burger.jpeg (620x412, 48.03K)

Just read my post previous to this one, it was an esoteric metaphor

Hitler was a honorary Latino, speaking of which, who likes Regeton Latino? I like that song.

Border militias get arrested

Jews know to diversify their portfolio. Gotta set up that rat line from Congo to Mexico for Trump's second term.

Not if they shoot the pigs, nigger. We don't live in normal times.

Heavily armed men allow themselves to be arrested just for exercising their 2nd amendment rights. What a fucking joke.

None of them shoot the ZOGbots.

Stop lying!

Trust me, we're wining. You can see from my post history that I'm trustworthy.

Read

THIS

if they have any children with them, they get a pat on the back and work permit, I'm sure they will be voting republican though, so don't worry fellow migapedes

Attached: d30437de019807ec2fcee3a66437aae6974afffae4de16331aac53000256123d.jpg (350x367, 52.06K)

Those militias luv them some blue lives matter and israel. If they are pro-military or police they will cuck out.

Hispanics are white #MAGAwithDACA

No they are not
Reported for wasting quints
Fucking off yourself spic

Bump

THERE IS NEVER GOING TO BE A WALL. THE GOVERNMENT IS THE MAIN FORCE SUPPORTING WHITE GENOCIDE. THIS SHOULD BE FUCKING OBVIOUS YOU FUCKING NERDS.

((( )))
The wall was an esoteric metaphor for the booming economy!

You already have a thread, nigger.

This
the 13% problem can be solved by bringing in more Mexicaryan migrants

based

Attached: mexicano.png (320x320, 120.74K)

Just like there will never be BREXIT.
The fact that supposedly (((WOKE))) anons here of all places, still maintain (((FAITH))) is disturbing.

what is the point of building a wall if you are just going to leave the gates open? taking away gibs is the ONLY solution to the brown horde question (other than genocide, obv). taking away gibs actually SAVES money, building a pointless wall wastes money.

trump is a fucking niggerkikefaggotbuttlicker

Too bad white women voteā€¦

fucking boomers cant die off soon enough

get out

this. a nuke on washington dc would fix most of the world's problems.

every day i pray for a comet to come down and set everything back to the way it should be

No way bro 2020 there will be a based republican who will definitely prevent us from further sliding into Brazil 2.0. I just feel it.

I feel it in my bones! #MAGAconDACA

Fug. Iberians okay but not aztecas.

bro brazil elected someone that laxed their gun laws just a tiny bit, don''t you know nonwhites are based?

Filthy street dog spics get flayed, and burned.

Hispanics are filthy animals. Fuck your pet beaners, yid. You're going to hang for your lies.

They brought kids, that means a 100% chance of being released within the US.

whose importing these niggers

MIGA MY NIGGAS