OMB ON OVER Donald Trump gets slick new hairdo just in time to meet the Queen

OMB ON OVER Donald Trump gets slick new hairdo just in time to meet the Queen
DONALD Trump has showed off a slick new hairdo as he prepares to meet the Queen during his first official state visit to the UK.
The US President’s new look, no doubt achieved with copious amounts of gel or styling product, is a far cry from his trademark yellow bouffant.
He debuted the sleek style on Sunday during a special church service praying for victims of the Virginia Beach mass shooting.
Trump made an unannounced stop at the McLean Bible Church in Virginia after leaving his private golf club in nearby Sterling.
Wearing khakis and a jacket over a polo shirt and holding a golf hat, Trump was applauded by the congregation as he arrived at the church.
Trump stood with his head bowed as pastor David Platt offered a prayer for the 12 killed in Friday’s mass shooting.
The president did not address the congregation but mouthed "thank you" as he left the stage.
His appearance attracted much attention on social media after dozens noticed his wet-look hairdo.

Attached: download.jpeg (630x743, 47.83K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (625x703, 96.16K)

Elites often change their hair to signal changes or another. No I’m not kidding Kanye West, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber and a lot of others who are under MK ultra mind control have dyed their hair blonde and chopped it all off when they were becoming too aware of something. Usually around the age of 28 they begin to remember trauma when they were younger. I wonder if this Trump hair change has anything to do with signals of things to come…

Is that a fucking jap top knot?

totally bad ass, I'd vote for him again now seeing that slick man bun

is that shopped? what the fuck? that looks so stupid

It's real. I think it's there to cover a bald spot in the back

He's bald.

Don’t care. Not reddit.
Remember to report every post this paid shill makes.

How will Trump fit a kippa on his head when he visits Israel?

4D FREEMASON CHESS

Attached: 5c12e1390c38cb7ec9248516e49159af217ad54748e941bc652ba2296e40c046.png (640x480 2.27 MB, 68.26K)

You might be on to something user.
Normally his hair is brushed forward, but now it is to the back. Does this represent some sort of reversal?
He looks very casual and a little sloppier than usual.
It's almost like he's crashing his optics with no survivors, on purpose.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 10.07.35 PM.png (700x700 74.88 KB, 105.15K)

In a further away photo of him, you can see how much weaker he looks than normal.
Very unTrumpian clothing, slouched look, less makeup than normal, a bit paler, etc.
Strange.

At the same time (tonight), we had Obama looking like a badass motherfucker oh no no no don't get triggered drumpfies
(Btw check that color scheme out.. familiar?)
He's strolling into a basketball game with a black leather jacket, which symbolizes coolness.
I'm guessing most of these things are supposed to be taken in subconsciously by the masses.

If you want my guess it is that the republicans will fade and the democrats will rise in the next election cycle.
Perhaps there is more to it that I am missing as well.

Mmm, pretty much.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 10.08.22 PM.png (1024x768 865.84 KB, 69.25K)

Is he going to barista at a starbucks or something?

Could care less.

I have a hard time imagining anybody pays for this level of quality. Reminder to sage.

Attached: 8a8.jpg (639x640, 56.09K)

so you're saying Trump is now totally cucked, and the ex-president black god is finally triumphant?

You might be right, no swamp drained, no wall built, no arrests made, sad Trump is going to leave office a totally corrupted stooge of the jews. Well on one hand we have a powerful stooge of the jews (a nigger) and an emasculated stooge of the jews (a white man) None of this comes as a surprise.

WITH JEWS, YOU LOSE

Cope.

Are you niggers retarded? The photo in OP has been around forever and is a shoop. Goddamn this place sucks now.

No shit.

What about "cope"?

Sure looks that way user.
Probably best to look for a new way forward at this point.

Attached: YangHerbs.png (237x237, 68.96K)

Only jilted women do this with their hair.

Attached: POOR BASTARD.jpg (1235x818, 129.33K)

YEE YEE

Attached: 4968C0C6-EBE9-4055-BA56-D65E4D0F8656.jpeg (1040x1200, 207.11K)

contact his supervisor

Looks better. Shaved off 5 years

perhaps if Trump had a warrior beard it would help with his reelection????

Attached: warrior trump.jpeg (219x230, 12.55K)

Looks more like a mugger in an alley.

Yeah he looks like a fucking model buddy.
I say Trump should wear a dress and get castrated next. Very fashionable. Trendy.

REMINDER : America became great instantaneously when Trump got sworn into office. Now drink your soylent.

what's wrong with the classic comb back /trannypol?

A man-bun? Jesus…

Attached: saitama_1.png (735x422, 226.07K)

Jews fear the samurai

Attached: jews are 3d.png (625x1052, 689.88K)

You bastard.

Attached: haw haw.jpg (196x226, 11.88K)

Trump has spent the past however many years stressing the fuck out of the entire world.
By the time alternatives to his rhetoric rise on the public stage (debates), he will have already lost.
Based on the demographic realities present in the USA, on the nature of the majority (comfort loving), and on the fact that the economy will slip slightly due to tariffs, my diagnosis is that Trump is fucked.
Beard or no beard.

And:
Beards are pretty cool, but if America is Rome then it isn't quite time yet. We're still a republic desu.
Men aren't allowed to have beards until they take power back and put us into the Empire that we deserve.

He's a global superstar.

Just imagine…

Attached: YangSurge.png (842x672, 144.81K)

Trump could embed himself with the troops, give it three months and if Trump posted a pic holding a HK416 in full load out combat gear what would America think of him then? He might even be able to get his Iran war underway, man bun, beard and all .

Attached: navy-seals-with-beards-1.jpg (1400x700, 144.65K)

Only slaves cut their hair.

We aren't Rome, we're Carthage.

dp sage

Based

It would be optical suicide and I'll tell you why.
Outside of the chans, the amount of people that think using violence will actually solve anything is slim to none.
The majority of Trump's 'base' (if you can call it that) are just whites who think that Republican = Christian.
Everyone else hates him and will revolt if he does anything stupid.

On the topic of the troops, I wonder how many of them would blindly follow Trump.

Gay.
If anything he'll push in that direction to try and gain some points before election, but it will backfire as Americans reject his method of diplomacy.

Mmm.. and perhaps I am wrong.
I just don't see his methods being bought by the majority anymore.
He's had too long, said too much, and gotten too little done.

There you have it folks, an astute observer of American demographics, and political leanings. Trump is done, we can vote our way out of this with Biden in 2020 and Tulsi as VP.

She lost kike. They'll lose this next election too. Nationalism is on the rise everywhere, and you kikes' days are numbered.

Attached: YCVFq6H.jpg (500x500, 55.17K)

This but unironically

15 September 2016

sure, ok, gotcha

He doesn't need to though

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-200057_Chrome.jpg (1280x720, 225.64K)

Huh. That’s different. Good for Mump.

OK, I know he's a kike-bought salesman, but these faggots don't just change their look or routine on a whim. Not even for an election, which we all know is theater anyway, and its irrelevant who wins. When we vote, we aren't actually voting for the rulers, we're voting for their lackeys. So it is strange he would change his brand like that. These guys are all so superstitious, that on second thought I am weirded out by his new hairdo.

Looks like Trump got himself a new faggot man bun hairstyle so he doesn't make a mess of it when he's sucking off his circumcised friends for Jew-Jew cum.

BASED

U did gud

Maximum cope.
Trump is a balding 70 something year old kike puppet who couldn't get his homosexual hairdresser to attend his 357th golf trip as president in just two years in office. Kill yourself.

Yeah totally different. All of 8/pol/ is officially a bunch of QTard faggots now. I hope you die in your sleep.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-012528_Gallery.jpg (1435x2134 1.14 MB, 1.39M)

Kill yourself Imkikey you will never be white.

I like how you immediately followed up with that spoilered disclaimer because you knew you'd get roasted for your faggotry.

Attached: Obama's Final Form1.jpg (360x402, 55.41K)

this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this

Wew, as if you couldn't make your shilling anymore obvious. And you're literally in every Trump related thread. Yet again a shill discredits all the "muh drrumphff!" John Oliver tier posts on here.

Opinion discarded.