Transgender uterus implants may soon be a reality, according to surgeons

Transgender uterus implants may soon be a reality, according to surgeons.

"… once the medical community accept this as a treatment for cis-women with uterine infertility, such as congenital absence of a womb, then it would be illegal to deny a trans-female who has completed her transition. There are clearly anatomical boundaries when it comes to trans women but these are problems that I believe can be surmounted and the transplant into a trans-female is essentially identical to that of a cis-female."
bioedge.org/bioethics/womb-transplants-could-be-a-vital-medical-service-for-transgender-women/12983

"From a justice perspective, there is a moral imperative to ensure equitable access to UTx [uterine transplants]. In this case, arguments against providing UTx to genetically XY women for reasons unrelated to safety and efficacy should be assessed carefully to address potential discrimination against genetically XY women as a social group."

And the best part - they won't even have to remove the penis.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30125449

Attached: transgender uterus implant 2.jpg (709x355 45.84 KB, 60.95K)

that's stupid, it isn't going to be functional, it's like surgically putting a tumor in your body

Lel.

Women with transplanted uteruses have managed to get a baby out of them. We'll have the hormone therapy for trannies to eventually be able to do the same. It's like the web, it's happening whether we want it to or not.

Thinking that a 'normal' and functional child is going to emerge from that diseased and POZ fucking thing. I can't wait to see the diseases and deformities that get vomited up from their nasty fucking neg holes (as in the opposite of bearing Life).

Attached: deformed infant.jpg (271x186 5.81 KB, 6.63K)

I bet the drug cartels are going to use this, nothing like a drug mule smuggling the goods in their fake tranny womb to keep an agent from checking that disgusting shit out.

I get a laugh out of the tranny puss the comes out of their constructed neg hole. Any man who is stupid enough to put their dick in that deserves the POZ he receives as a result of aligning himself with death. See pic…yeah sure…'babies' are going to emerge from your colon juice and 'self lubricating' shit puss filled vagina.

Attached: tranny self lubricating vagina.png (1063x357, 18.52K)

If I were an alien species and read that, I'd wipe this entire planet out on principle.

Attached: vomit.webm (624x352, 2.1M)

Indeed, we shall let the trials decide the outcome.

No faggot. You will be exterminated by an aware population before you have the opportunity to breed even more deadly and hideous disease on this planet and inflict EVEN MORE SUFFERING AND PAIN ON THE INNOCENT.

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS FOR YOUR DEATH CULT AND YOUR FUCKING ABOMINATIONS ON THIS PLANET.

I remember you. You're the schizo poster who threatens to kill everyone he perceives as a Jew in different threads. Mad lad

Why didn't that same aware population stop the trials with women getting the womb transplants from the same doctors?

wait, they can have kids too? What

Most of it is infected mentally if not physically already. It is a shame that the people of this planet were so easily corrupted with the worst most abominable things that GLOBOHOMO could imagine and pursue…the torture and mutilation of humanity, spreading deadly disease, destroying hetero reproduction…the list of their crimes goes on and on for as long as they have dysgenically remained alive on this planet. Mercy is a weakness when you are talking about this sort of parasitic fucking abomination of Life.

They can have something that is stewed in their diseased shit for 9 months…is that a child?

Ultimately, this is great when you think about it. Nobody in their right mind would go through with any kind of this surgery right? But more importantly, this wont put them into their right mind either. As we're witnessing the technology advance, kikes are going to get better and better at catering to the whims of the insane.

The result? The idea of sexes being reinforced by traditional gender roles in society is going to be irrefutably proven correct. Does that matter for you and me? No, it's a truth that we've already known. But if theres anybody looking at things today and doing soul searching, it would be very difficult to rationalize this as being sane, natural, or necessary.

Every day more and more people are realizing that Uncle A was right.

You tell me, what is 'right and good' about the scenario above? Do you really think that little children deserve to be tortured in this manner, even before they are born?

Not with current biotech. All attempts so far have miscarried, but as time goes on, the "pregnancies" are steadily gaining weeks of development as tech improves.

Just like meth mommies, it's going to happen whether you want it to or not. If not, why don't laws stop meth/pot mommies?

I disagree that it is great. This is like encouraging the torture of the innocent and what deserves to be protected.

There must be SOME moral fiber left in you, some level of pity for little children and humanity, right?

Without globohomo and the kikes (((CIA is the biggest illicit drug pusher in the world))) meth would gradually dissipate and become an extremely rare occurrence in our communities.

If you and your group can't stop them from peddling drugs, what makes you think you can stop them from their unnatural medical trials?

DEATH
Although I honestly wouldn't put it past them to try to brew a fetus in a rotting carcass…since they are already 'attempting to brew one in the rotting carcass that is a tranny'.

What successes have you had against women having this unnatural procedure done? How will you translate those successes to the trannies?

Don't get me wrong, we absolutely need to live up to the 14 words. But this surgery wouldn't be for somebody on the fence, or questioning their identity. If anything, to me this is another representation of the evils of modern progressive science, displayed clearly and shamelessly.

Look this is where they are heading ANYWAY…the only question remains, can we stop them from injuring and mutilating MANY INNOCENTS along their path? If you care nothing for HUMANITY you will receive a world that cares nothing for your humanity either.

Also, fuck off (((journalist))) these are not 'women' you fucking retard.

There is no such thing as 'questioning your identify' you fucking kike. Learn some basic biology. Every cell in your body has 'your identity' imprinted on it from the very second of conception. It is not something that 'you can change'.

The tech was used to transplant uteruses from women into XX women (as it seems I need to specify that with you). It's now in the early stages of being adapted to trannies.

Again, how did you and your group use this argument to slow the trials with XX women?

And you know the best part user? The normies don't fucking care!

That's right. They're free to do whatever the flying fuck they like. Where are all the conservative Christians now?

They're all cowards user. "B-but they can't take our guns." Like your bumpstock? And your assault rifles in certain states? Please. They'll give it to whatever they demand to appease them and continue on with their comfy lives.

The masses are lemmings and nothing will happen. The fact that they are attempting to make men pregnant and nobody cares shows just how utterly incorrigible the average moron, I mean person, is. Most of the people in America can't even find North Korea on a map for fuck sakes.

What will happen is the goalposts will be continually shifted and they'll just cuck out little by little. First it was no women's rights, then no mass immigration, then no illegal immigration, then no gay rights, then no trannies in the military, then… What? Soon they'll be arguing against pedos while conceding to trannies. It will never end.

Attached: 1509148313106.png (503x730, 275.19K)

The only quote of value. It should be repeated ad nauseam on all platforms.

You seem to be suffering from some sort of kike induced brain damage if this has to be explained to you on the levels that you seem to require (((journalist))).

Because you allow it user. It ends when you stop allowing it.

You know what the fuck I meant. There arent going to be well adjusted, healthy brains that think this is a good idea. We arent going to be losing any good people to this kind of surgery, only witness examples of why this kind of practice is degenerate and evil.

False.

Truth is what you define it to be, as clearly demonstrated by our enemies.

Honestly that’s even more disgusting than dick mutilation, men with uteruses stuff in their abdomens

Would you be surprised if I told you this is just the beginning?

Attached: 1536776517603.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

I will give you this, you don't know fuck all about how the human mind works, but I am not super surprised by this revelation (it is the average 84 IQ and the ability to think you are 'intelligent' when you are only clever and malicious parasite).

Fuck, you were an ad hom bot all along

That is what people always say about creeping immorality…and the world SUFFERS, IS TORTURED AND DIES under these parasites TLC.

Not at all

Is that how you sleep at night? refusing to acknowledge your guilt in this abomination of humanity?

There are clearly anatomical boundaries when it comes to trans women.

Show me a single post where I supported it

The Kali Yuga still has a while to go, we’re only at the tip of the iceberg

You kikes and your linguistic games, you are such a fucking riot and soooo transparent.

Attached: women laughing.jpg (1280x720, 177.47K)

Yep. People will not RESPOND to abomination and torture, so they are making their own bed.

I may be raped and tortured.

But at least I'm not RACIST

Attached: 942819431294519.jpg (1200x886, 98.22K)

It’s time to start living like we already live in the Golden Age anons. Be men against time and fight until Kalki arrives

What, really? That technology is advancing way faster than I expected. Ooh, chills, you know? Happy tears and a secret smile; I love it most of all when technology outpaces my scheming.

Fundamentally, one of the ways that hateful people are kept from reproducing might become by encouraging them to refuse to avail themselves of the latest technology. I’d been thinking top-quality exowombs would happen first… I’m not willing to guinea pig a tech like this, but once the numbers are good enough I might be willing to USE it.

You disgust-oriented people without the emotional fortitude to face reality are funny. You think you’re strong because you can look at ugly pictures, but if you were really immune to them you would see the weaves of protein and lipid that guard and empower our nerves and bones. Your weaknesses to yech break you, and adaptations that kept your ancestors alive are increasingly an ironic demerit to your health. Biotechnology IS advancing. Live in peace, live forever. Live in violence, die unnecessarily.

Attached: nightmare goggles.jpg (722x349, 38.21K)

5.5/10 bait

A wee bit too obvious

He will finish what Hitler started. Also, nice ID

Attached: C30B64F5-F745-4026-93D0-3B8C4A4CC287.jpeg (1200x630, 88.18K)

Quick question: is there a significant percentage of trannies that are child molesters? You know you have the 1 in 3 statistic in regards to sodomites? Is there data for trannies?

Attached: 1515207806930.jpg (420x408, 37.06K)

You can lump trannies in with fags. They are basically the same defective DNA/mental illness.

I would bet that almost all of them are child molestation victims but I don't have numbers on that.

guaranteed that won't work and is the dumbest shit anyone has ever thought of.

Fucking hell.

Attached: c02ed69a8261998c9299dd7aa978c63dc7241dc88b0294125f260381fa456043.jpg (500x500, 64.39K)

Die

This should come back and bite you in the ass very nicely. The last thing on this planet trannies and fags are is 'peaceful'. You are the most deviant violent abominations that have ever been spawned.

The only good thing that is going to come out of this is that fags/trannies will be identified young (before they can cause too much damage) and killed.

Nature does not allow wholly unnatural deviations to last for long. Prepare to be decimated, faggot.

Then what?

Attached: 81yvT48H4pL._SX466_[1].jpg (466x466, 19.07K)

Appropriate image since chicken eggs come out their shitter as well all covered with slime blood and shit when they are hatched.

Attached: tranny birth.jpg (1242x1345, 224.33K)

Men don't even have the body to carry a child.
And neither the means to create a child with man.
And if you put a tumor in them it still won't work because of the genes. No fucking eggs.
DELETE THIS THREAD

Don't you think we will reach a stage when artificial eggs will be produced and will be able to function "normally"? If that time comes I will truly lose my mind.

You can easily tell who the kikes are by their ready willingness to censor their opponents.

Attached: 1512164967613.jpg (621x672, 50.42K)

man
after years
i would think i was becoming imune
but that shit is disgusting and horrifying on new levels
the abyss of degeneration has no bottom

We are going to need ID's to mix out the insane people from the sane people soon.

I want off this ride

It will never work, because the brain will reject it. It will have autoimmune response to the womb. But at least they can try and I'm gonna laugh at the end

Men and women's brain are different. Doesn't matter how many hormone treatment he will get, it won't work

Like organ donation.

R-right?

Cloning and genetic modification of humans is illegal and it better stays this way, kike.
Now fuck off with your kike arguments.

Make another thread and don't start it like OP: trannies have a future; uterus transplants soon!

That's a mutilated woman. It's normal for women to give birth and breastfeed.

Your reading comprehension is astounding.

Daily reminder that our taxpayer is wasted on this and with such difficult tasks, it may costs $1 m or more per each person. You all slightly contribute on these freaks

Not like organ donation. Brains of boys and girls are different when born. They grow fundamentally different right from the start.

Not going to respond to the rest of your bullshit, but human cloning has been going on for a LONG time.

Not in my country kike.

That is true. But you act like that will stop them.

If reality stopped them they wouldn't chop their dicks off in the first place now would they? You clearly must be a newfag if you don't realize the lengths they, and by they I mean the jews, will go to to destroy everything you hold sacred.

It's on the drawing board faggot. It's going to happen.

Yep, now I've McFucking had it. BRB, leaving society and joining a monastery. This world is becoming too sick and evil for words.

They are improving the hormone-suppressant drugs just like they improves the immuno-suppressant drugs they needed for organ transplantation. Even now, the medical community is inching out more days of "pregnancy" in these trials. They'll be miscarrying for a long while, but eventually some tranny will be able to get an early c-section.

Even some patients reject organ transplant so that they are prescribed to weaken the immune system. The major problem is that this is organ reproductions, men brains have been sending signals to reproduce sperm, now that the male reproduction is changed into female version. What will happen then? and not a hormone treatment will fix it unless you change their brains first.

Also, even if these trans have vagina, they will never ever feel pleasure like a normal woman because it's hard task to repair damaged sensory tissues

If I recall correctly, and I'm not a surgeon or a doctor, many people who get transplants actually have to take drugs to stop the body from rejecting it as a foreign object. You basically need an organ from another Cornishman if you're Cornish.

It's not the jews that chop off their dicks and pretend to be women.
Chopping of a dick and drawing in a slit - every psychopath with a knife can do that. Whether they could make it look at least not "It's just a wound." is another thing.
Making a man into a women genetically is just not possible. There is no way to edit the genes of living beings yet. Even if the kikes threw more money at it than it was worth to them it wouldn't work.
Another reality is that the kikes want to exterminate us. Now if they weren't a dead end, the kikes wouldn't reach that goal.
The sole reason kikes recommend you to cut off your dick to start with is that you do not breed.

A pregnancy takes months. Whether it's 3, 6, or 20 days atm is completely irrelevant. With the current method it's not going to happen and that's the point. Jews don't help people.

Inching forwards is a verb of progression. Days turn to weeks, then to months.

It's at about 2.5 months right now. They need at least 22 weeks for a chance at a successful c-section.

The only way off is to kill the operators of the ride. It is not your fault for letting this slide, every generation up to this point has 'passed the buck' and let the legally insane operate the nuthouse. However, since you CANNOT GET OFF THE RIDE due to the nature of reality. You must chose the alternate path and kill the plague that is making this place hell.

Attached: parasites what type does your nation have.png (900x600, 551.69K)

You need a pretty heavy cocktail of immunosuppresants to avoid organ rejection in the first place, that's correct. While my knowledge is limited (bachelor degree in molecular biology), I'd say that it is unlikely that any available hormone treatment will be able to recreate the proper conditions in the transplanted uterus for a pregnancy to occur, and even if it might be possible, carrying that pregnancy out to completion will be nigh impossible with our current technology and understanding.

And I'm saying they won't get past a certain point.
22*7/30=5.13
That's more than double while the 2.5 are probably already rounded up.

If any user does do a formal analysis of the timeline, remember that a c-section can move the goalposts to 22 weeks instead of a healthy 40 weeks. Granted, progress in delaying miscarriage is extremely slow right now.

Sounds correct. So, basically, trannies of the future are going to be walking assemblies of sewn-together parts from various different people who hold themselves together with cocktails of immuno suppressants (and probably antibiotics).

Progress.

Your calculations are correct. It will take a shit-ton of inching forwards to have an infant survive to c-section, but medicine will inch forwards all the same.

Probably tons of endocrine implants as well

I am still hoping for sepsis and maybe something that looks like one of their faggot diseases they get from their lifestyle.

Attached: genitals rotting away 3.jpg (960x720, 126.46K)

Progress for big pharma…

Attached: BaronHarkonnen-young-man-Dune-screenshot.JPG (639x348, 23.42K)

Then hand over the quantum computer you got in your pocket, you shittalker!

He thinks that mutilating yourself is 'progress' you can't expect too much from a brain that is that mentally ill.

No wonder they want to outlaw knives in the UK.

Attached: fag BDSM nullo cock balls cut off.png (877x3703, 424.05K)

Are they comparable? What evidence has anyone published on progress being made on quantum computing?

I can post a few tranny publications if you doubt that docs are making marginal progress with new cocktails kek

In all seriousness, the West will have actually collapsed before these frankenstein neo-trannies start walking the earth.

Hell, maybe even applications of somatic cell gene therapy in the adrenal gland and other endocrine glands to modify the most prominent hormone regulators related to sex steroids.