Since it's almost 3 years from the time I took the red pill

When you think about just how many victories the Jews won over America and the world in the 20th century, as well as the sheer scale of them all, doesn’t it all just seem so hopeless?
They built massive media and financial empires in America unopposed, crushed any and all opposition to their plans throughout the century, promoted their corrosive ideologies all across the West and by extension the world (open borders being one of them, as well as their "social justice" movements), and stole the minds of entire successive generations of people for ages. There's even stuff that I & many others still don't even know is Jewish out there, this was true of the kosher sign being on almost everything sold in stores as it was so minute I couldn't think of how significant it was until I found out. Their many power organizations have been allowed to stand for more than 100 years now with no obstruction whatsoever, as well as their domination of societal aspects like pop culture as well as politics (via both media and finance) while ruling from the shadows, setting up an illusion of “freedom” and liberty in all Western countries, especially those that call themselves the "free world". And to top it all off, they got their own global HQ known as "The State of Israel" in order to have a national mask under which they conduct all their vile operations. I can’t think of any fitting name to call it other than “The Jewish Century”.
How does one undo the effects of such extensive ruin on so many levels? How can anyone hope to bring this system down when they weren't even at full power but still brought down the only man, the only leader in the world who could stand a chance of opposing them?

This isn't to sound like a demoralization shill, a black pill peddler or w/e so forgive me if I sound that way, but I just think it's important to take the massive reality of the situation into account to the furthest extent possible. This is a genuine concern of mine because if even one thing goes wrong that despicable group of people will continue to make the protocols a reality without anything standing in their way.

Attached: img_0074.jpg (1000x718, 171.58K)

Yuri Slezkine beat you to the punch

Attached: jewishcent..png (1790x984, 904.24K)

You are totally right, user. However, there is one simple thought that can set your mind at ease, and prove that the future belongs to the Aryan Man.
Their entire system, that has taken thousands of years to finally build up to this point, all the resources, all the human tragedy, all of the vile hiding, shame, and guilt that tears at their very souls, is all suddenly teetering on the verge of total collapse on the eve of their complete Global control, and it's slipping through their fingers, all because…

…our little Mongolian underwater BB stacking board of shitposters.
Have a kek on me, (you).

Attached: instantracialhatred.png (500x561, 317.18K)

Yeah, I got that name from a few of the numerous sources I looked up back when I started this journey down the rabbit hole and realized just how nightmarish reality truly is.

I've always found this to be the most astounding aspect of jewish power.
While "unopposed" may be a slight exaggeration, it is not far off from the truth as all opposition was weak and ineffective.
It's pathetic really.
Even based Ford knuckled under.
I believe that Dr. William Pierce said it best when he pointed out how completely our capitalist elites betrayed their own racial kinsmen. They sold us peasants out to the jew in exchange for basically nothing. Disgusting traitors.

They were opposed vehemently for 2000 years. They only started to win recently.

Not in my country, America. At least, not very effectively and generally under the radar.

That's because America was founded by judeo-masons and was part of them winning. I'm talking about Europeans vs jews in general.

The anti-Jew quotas really didn't do a good job of stopping the Jews, they just went on to make Hollywood and the media corporations therein (MGM, Warner Bros, etc), the comic companies, and lots of other things.
And as much as it hurts to admit it, they also massively influenced certain ubiquitous entertainment methods like animation (((Max Fleischer))) and of course film.

ORANIA
Easy to emulate, still standing.

Train until He manifests again.

And when he arrives, fun will be had all over Minecraft.

Attached: kalki.jpg (265x339, 19.75K)

Not your blog, faggot.

I can't even begin to imagine just what scale of attack has been launched against that place.

This. Even though we live in the midst of the Kali Yuga, we must prepare ourselves for the coming Krta Yuga and become Men Against Time.
Om namo bhagavate vasudevaya

Their plans failed over 300 times in the past, but every time we let them get away and try again. Anyone can get lucky if you let them roll the dice enough times.

Nothing has been done yet. Their method would be even more successful if it were done in a European nation.

Their numbers are still relatively insignificant. The moon crash landing also shows that they're useless in every area except loan sharking.

15 years since OP first took bbc. That was at your bar mitzvah right?

No, but then we aren't, weak, stupid faggots like you OP.

Stopped reading your tired, old script there. Eat a dick like your bitch mother.

we will control the world. They are hopeless. a parasite cannot survive without a host. The more they try to diminish us, the more they weaken themselves.

We will always prevail because we are not dependent on another. We thrive in our own communities while they become inbred mongrels.

Was the pill called, gayextrea? Is that why you call everything pills now? pharma shill? Vaccine and pill good, they enlighten, right jew?

They may presently be floating up above us all, but what goes up will surely fall.

Lol, leftism barely had to twitch to enslave you people. Total self-abusing impotence. It was bad tactics, but God what a spectacle thus created: leftists with no dignity tricking screaming ragetards into submissive self-destruction with bigotry, both sides fuelling each other, each convinced it’s in on the real joke, all imvolved enslaved to a tactic increasingly only kept alive because someone like me posts in joy of it. A joy that cannot be true, and must therefore be obeyed forever, hahaha!

There's also the whole issue with Oliver Cromwell letting the Jews back into Britain after their centuries-long exile which put their monetary system in Jewish hands for over 400 years now.

Your own intellectual drummer marches to the same beat without so much as the small dignity of being part of the band.

Truth will out.

I can’t wait.

Attached: centrists.png (511x384 165.13 KB, 93.08K)

Why is a drawing of Hunter S Thompson lecturing me about centrism?