Trump Tells UK Media ‘We’re Going to Seriously Look’ At Banning Suppressors

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

President Donald Trump said he’ll "seriously look" at banning gun silencers after last week’s mass shooting in Virginia.

“Well, I’d like to think about it," Trump said in an interview with Piers Morgan on ITV’s Good Morning Britain. “I’m going to seriously look at it."

While Trump said he didn’t "love" the idea of a ban, he also was unhappy to see the frequency and severity of mass shootings in the U.S.

Trump’s comments represent a potential crack in Republican opposition to stronger gun control measures.

They follow a shooting last week at a municipal center in Virginia Beach, Virginia, in which a gunman killed 12 people. Police recovered a high-capacity magazine and a silencer mechanism from the scene.

Virginia’s Democratic governor, Ralph Northam, said Tuesday he will summon lawmakers back to the state Capitol to consider a package of gun-control legislation. Republicans control the state’s legislature. Northam’s proposals include a ban on silencers and high-capacity magazines.

The Trump administration earlier this year banned bump stocks, devices that let a semi-automatic weapon fire like a machine gun.

web.archive.org/save/https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-05/trump-says-he-s-seriously-looking-at-banning-gun-silencers-jwixwla2?fbclid=IwAR1ndpw9InvyWUFbeTZtYhZ8YWKGQcKI1RinWk_2G_bI9g7YEozpNHTQiuU

Attached: trump-silencers.jpg (370.56 KB, 1079x1047)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/1-2-28-NAPA-4003-WIX-24003-FUEL-FILTER-1X6-Aluminum-USA/163661260035?epid=6031356345&hash=item261af8a503
biblehub.com/bsb/galatians/3.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well
duckduckgo.com/?q=Poisoning the well.&t=ffab&ia=web
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-classic-rifle-kit-5165448467.html
palmettostatearmory.com/wheeler-engineering-brass-punch-set-8-piece.html
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html
youtu.be/p8sY5CQmlHI
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16
youtube.com/watch?v=OYjbSGO30K0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikistrat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psy-Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube
5secondfirearm.com/product-page/10-premium-kit-10-cups-16-springs-1-fitting
dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/yearbook/2017

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

BASED. Trump is going to completely disarm antifa and all the other deepstate stooges, so that he can finally move on with the mass arrests.

WWG1WGA

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

banning hearing protection
Uh huh.

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

BUM
BUM
BUM

ANOTHER GUN BITES THE DUST

BUM
BUM
BUM

AND ANOTHER GUN GONE AND ANOTHER GUN GONE

HEY
WE'RE GONNA GET YOU TOO

ANOTHER GUN BITES THE DUST!

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

You see how quickly Republicans have dropped the marketing pitch once the internet started to chip away at the stranglehold of the zionist narrative? They've always been this way, after all Ronnie Raygun was a gun-grabber back in the 80s, but it is something to watch how rapidly they turned in their outward projection to the public after Shrub put on a good show with the expiration of the assault weapons ban.

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

Choke on two cocks at the same time faggot

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

How about Trump looks into making everything legal instead of always banning some new thing?

Adam Young
Adam Young

I actually thought silencers were already banned. why the fuck do people make nigger rigged ones then?

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

Go die, shariablue. Unlike you fascists leftists, true patriots judge men based on their character, not their sexuality or the color of their sing. A "cuck-sucking faggot" who loves Trump and the constitution, and is trusting the plan, is better than a heterosexual antifa shill like you.

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

Righteous.
Nice dubs too.

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

This cuck and his yidling children need to be shown the door. Among other things. In all seriousness, only Zig Forums and it's contemporaries can defeat this lying faggot.

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

Oh my good heavens you have no idea where you are do you?
Gas all niggers kikes and boomer filth such as yourself gramps
Felate a 12ga and film it so I can see it

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

Go back to The_Donald.

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

Because legal ones require ATF paperwork and a tax stamp, and are overpriced.

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

taking obvious bait this hard
HOW NEW R U?

Logan Nelson
Logan Nelson

Not telling them to go back to reddit at every opportunity
That's how you end up like cuckchan.

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

Funny because suppressors/silencers aren't illegal in the UK.

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

How many people are killed by suppressed guns….ever?

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

they're easy to make
you can buy a professionally made one for a $200 tax stamp paid to the ATF (yes, really) plus the cost of the silencer itself which is $300 and up. And then it's a 6 month wait for the ATF to process your request and for the company to actually give you the product you paid for. Just to shoot a 20 dB lower. It's really not a huge reduction in sound depending on caliber and barrel length and other factors…. so it's really petty that they're as regulated as they are. People watch movies and think of some hitman with a pfffft sound you can barely hear.

Attached: 1355642956270.jpg (17.29 KB, 500x335)

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

basically no one until this nigger shooting, i would really have to dig to find them used in any crime at all ever besides this nigger going postal.

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

Didn't he also tell people he was going to build a wall on the southern border?

Attached: 28166863-10216468267322224-3392633489869228576-n.jpg (99.91 KB, 960x960)

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

really jogs the nogs. one shooting with bump stocks and trump bands them. one shooting with suppressors and trump bans them. this has that jew stank allllllllllllllllll over it.

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

This ban discriminates against hitmen.

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

And then it's a 6 month wait for the ATF to process your request
…and you need to get fingerprinted, and they want to know where it is, and all that bullshit. and they have you on a list of people that own things that will inevitably get banned

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

I am not 100% sure but I think Dorner had one, and one cop that shot his wife had one as well.

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

Yes!

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

cold dead hands, trump, you faggot.

Attached: 1443633d52662cf0584b4492ee4f6f2f96142b953a5c45409a3ada1315e7e65d.gif (226.01 KB, 290x705)

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

TH-THIS IS PART OF HIS PLAN. TRUST TRUMP

Ethan King
Ethan King

hopefully he looks at it as seriously as he looked at building a wall

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

You will literally never do anything. You’ve allowed all other gun accessories and entire categories of arms to be stolen from you. Silencers are as good as banned already.

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

first one through the door dies, champ. No ones turning in shit.

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

Why are you here? What is it you believe you are accomplishing? We see you, ya know?

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

said the increasingly anxious qtard for the millionth time today

Robert King
Robert King

Q IS GOD
TRUST THE PLAN
GIVE YOUR GUNS TO TRUMP
TRUST THE GOVERNMENT

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

Aryan. United. Shall never be defeated.

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Weird, weren't New Zealanders also able to own semi-automatics until recently? What happened? Did somebody literally never do anything and that's why semi-autos are banned there?

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

fascists leftists
Christ you're fucking stupid.

Also, patriotism = loyalty to the state, you fucking faggot. Go suck your wife's boyfriend's black cock.

i-i-it was bait, guys! i swear it! please accept me!
Fuck off.

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

Also, patriotism = loyalty to the state, you fucking faggot
I'm loyal to a state which recognizes an individuals rights and freedoms. Being a patriot to what our country stands for isn't the same as being a loyal goon to whatever anybody in the state wants

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

People replied to this obvious irony angrily
First time on the internet?

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

no one is
Except they already have. And you did nothing. And guns were banned. And you did nothing. And carrying guns was banned. And you did nothing. Fuck your (((libertarian))) ethos.
no argument
you’re a jew because you said truth that hurts my feelings
Best you can do, huh?
thinks he’s proving me wrong by admitting I’m right
Holy shit, you’re retarded.

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

proving you right
So literally nothing happened in NZ to lead to semi-automatics being banned?

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

guns aren't banned. carrying guns is not banned. Kill yourself kike.

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

A brave man did a brave thing and did something even if you disagree with it, semi-autos were going away whether it was him or a nutter like the guy from the port aurthur massacre

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

Most these bans seem to happen based on Hollywood fantasy versions of reality and what the media can make look "scary".

Just ask people who are pro ban to give a list of murders in a year that relied upon suppresors.

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

semi-autos were going away
You can't say that's true

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

You won't silence my guns antifa! wwg1wga

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

Even liberals can see how stupid the right is.

Attached: Capture.jpg (117.12 KB, 1224x619)

Elijah King
Elijah King

haha, yeah…but man does he fucking LOVE the second amendment, he will tell you himself!

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

yeah they were not protected by anything in New Zealand resembling the 2nd Amendment here in the US. Their rights were taken away by a decree of the female mah feels PM.

So if it was Saint Tarrant or someone else, they were just one "bad" event away from losing an entire class of weapons.

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

BASED MAGA

William Ward
William Ward

this jewish tool was put in office to placate you fools
i have been telling you faggots from the very start
there is no 4d chess, and zion don is a absolute kike sellout

how do unwind the lie that passive "patriots" have been subverted into believing that this man is some sort of patriotic hero
he truly is the swamp himself
you have all been (((trumped)))

seriously this fat spray tanned faggot jew cocksucker is 20 times worse than killary shillton
if that cunt tried to pull any of this shit we could have clearly seen the enemy for what it was and decorate the lamp posts with them

now the enemy is very hard to see
the deceived among us who were conned into voting for this faggot will now be tricked into thinking that anyone who ever opposes their idol is somehow related to mudslimes, regressive liberals, and neomarxist in general when in reality he is the greatest ally of the global judeo masonic communist conspiracy.

they used cambridge analytica behavioral analytics to find out exactly what the populations that pose the biggest threats to the jew world order are talking about, then use that memetic data to create the
ULTIMATE FALSE OPPOSITION CANDIDATE

PSYOPS, SOME CAN NEVER HEAL FROM THESE WOUNDS

MAKE YOURSELF IMMUNE: IF JEWS ARE INVOLVED IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, DO NOT FALL FOR IT

ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE HIDDEN JEW, NEVER FALL FOR THIS KIND OF PSYOP SHIT AGAIN

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

You can't say that's true

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

THE HIDDEN JEW
Trumps' jews were never even hidden. Trumpniggers were just so desperate for "hope and change" that they ignored the obvious, and continue to do so.

Attached: ZOG-Emperor.mp4 (7.33 MB, 640x360)

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

j.. just stop fucking voting for drumpfy okay
or else you like the jews!

Attached: juststop.JPG (27.95 KB, 487x187)

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

BASED BLIMPF!
The libs are going to be so totally wrecked when they can't call me a "gun nut" because firearms are illegal.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (83.88 KB, 601x305)

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

If all the other gun bans haven’t worked, why keep banning stuff?

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

At this point I am PRETTY GODDAMN sure that Trump is just doing this to placate his dumbass hyper-liberal daughter who's constantly asking him when he's gonna ban guns.

I'm not defending Trump at all on this. I think it's complete bullshit, but this shit is so nonsensically petty and trite that I feel like there's some underlying factor behind this, I seriously do not feel like this is a Trump decision. I mean shit, Obama tried harder to do more than banning gun suppressors. I don't see ANY leftists even advocating for the ban of suppressors. Seriously, when have you seen a lefty calling for a ban for that? Anyone?

Yeah, that's just what I think, when you really put some thought into this, shit doesn't add up. First the bump stocks, now the suppressors. I'm sure that he's going into the laser sights next, but whatever.

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

Can you justify voting for trump in 2020?

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

Don't worry, no one here supports Trump anymore

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

this jewish tool was put in office to placate you fools
How have I been placatated, he hasn't done anything for me?

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

Even MAGAnigger Nick, the spic, Fuentes outlined very clearly how Trump has been an absolute failure. There is literally no reason to vote for an outsider who became no different from any other career politician. Reddit is desperate for user meme magic because they cannot produce anything of worth on their own and cannot sell the public on a kike lover president who put Israel first.

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

solventtrapsdirect.com
totalityindustries.com
drillpress.homedepot

he isnt ready for war

Attached: F33E6472-C2BA-4426-8AAC-B0B680E3D4F9.jpeg (1.14 MB, 3264x2448)
Attached: 5E194E4C-C796-446D-8221-73353098D402.jpeg (187.25 KB, 1024x768)

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

no dipshit hes doing this because castrated goyim are less likely to start killing people when a baste republican is the one doing gun control. trump gets the gun control started that people would not tolerate a dem doing then when a dem is in office they continue his work. its his role. will the “right” resist this agenda? psh, no.

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

President Donald Trump said he’ll "seriously look" at banning gun silencers after last week’s mass shooting in Virginia.

Thankfully he's full of shit.

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

It's more likely he'll fuck with firearm accessories than it is he'll do serious deporting. Bumpstocks were just a meme, but, because of that, they redefined what "machine gun" meant.

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Who needs a supressor goyim? Guns are just for hunting and killing coyotes goyim

Attached: ab8e0080-8671-4087-b7a0-3fa3d75000db-large16x9-1280x720-60627B00WBYVY.jpg (201.87 KB, 986x555)

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

There is unironically nothing wrong with this. Suppressors are a meme accessory and just puts the user at a disadvantage just like bumpstocks. This ban can't come soon enough tbh.

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

he's full of shit
Except he already got bump-stocks banned via executive order. It's in effect right now.

Attached: bump-stock-getty-640x480.jpg (42.59 KB, 640x480)

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

a meme accessory
Because what possible use could a suppressor have when you're taking out government agents with as little as noise as possible?

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

WHY CAN'T I HAVE THIS MEME ACCESSORY SO I CAN COMMIT CRIMES WITH IT?!?!

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

Executive orders aren't laws. The ATF instructs owners to "divest themselves" of bump stocks, which is the definition of uncompensated takings. This dies at the first legal challenge, as Trump has surely been told.

I've noticed this is his routine: He runs his mouth like a braggart, promises a ton of things he knows he'll never have to deliver, and then he shrugs when it doesn't happen. Hence my "full of shit" assessment.

Doen't apply to Israel, naturally. There, he's a regular Horton who says what he means and means what he says.

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

lets you maintain situation awareness as ears arent ringing
masks your location as supersonic echo is louder than muffled shot
kills most muzzle flash

all rifles that arent mg’s need a suppressor

Attached: 3D47C7AE-D358-4C2F-8A83-BC10BBB74F19.jpeg (36.26 KB, 533x399)

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

Attached: fishing.jpeg (41.12 KB, 536x350)

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

This. Anyone who think the second amendment exists as a check on government is clearly an extremist with criminal desires who should be disarmed. Only antifa terrorists disagree.

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

CRIMES
Was it a crime when shots were fired at British officers during the American Revolution?

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

violent revolutions are good
/antifa/index.html

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

Executive orders aren't laws.
They are the only form of authority a president has the technically overrides the law. Only a sitting U.S. President may overturn an existing executive order by issuing another executive order to that effect.
They have the force of law and when in effect are carried out as if it was a law
Bumpstocks are now banned because of Trump's executive order, that is a fact.

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

Because what possible use could a suppressor have when you're taking out government agents with as little as noise as possible?

I wish Zig Forums had a lurk-on-/k/ requirement for posting.

Suppressors are useful for Minecraft with feds in several ways. Some advantages:
Reduced muzzle flash lowers the risk of explosions in tight quarters filled with gas or other organic aerosols
Cutting high-frequency sounds makes gunshots directionally deceptive, especially in urban and forest environments, so it's harder to track in on the shooter's location
Diminished volume allows easier fighting in confined spaces, where 150 dB sounds can easily rupture eardrums and cause irreperable hearing loss
Legalizing suppressors brings their cost down from $2,000 for an aluminum tube to the cost of a single air filter from O'Reilly's Auto Parts
Quieter gunfire is easier to get away with in proximity to neighbors' houses, since you're less likely to get noise complaints and thus you can train more often on your own land
Fuck you; they're just hunks of metal and I'll own what the fuck I feel like owning

Attached: Free-Guns.png (493.47 KB, 1000x848)

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

How do you think America was born you unpatriotic faggot?

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

This is aggressively wrong. Congress can and does override executive orders with legislation, which takes precedence over EOs, which are strictly just there to provide guidance to executive agencies on how to enforce the law (though it's been abused for decades, especially by King Nigger). The courts are also superior to EOs, which must pass (((Constitutional muster))) to be valid. States can also act to bar the implementation of EOs, or to modify their effects, within their borders, and though this hasn't really been tested in court it would probably hold up for any issue the Jews aren't too serious about, like Nigger Rights or antisemitism.

Ironically, past presidents have actually been blocked from overturning the EOs of their predecessors. I don't understand how, but both Bush and Obama have been cockblocked for trying to flip or repeal Clinton-era orders. Probably typical Jewish tricks, but EOs are not what you think they are.

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

Congress can and does override executive orders with legislation
<what is checks and balances
Congress can cut funding but as you pointed out yourself executive orders aren't fucking laws so they can't be overridden by laws. They're above the law and carried out as such.
The courts are also superior to EOs
This is technically true but only if a court is wants to challenge the order. No court wanted to challenge the bump-stock ban so it went into effect, but they did challenge his EO to ban muslims.
EOs are not what you think they are
You are the one denying that they have any power at all. Look up the bump-stock ban, talk to a local gunstore owner and tell him all this shit and he will laugh at you. The ban is in effect. I would hope the courts would challenge EO gun control but they haven't so far, so why would they now? Hmmm?

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

You probably won't believe me when I tell you, but "the Don" is a woman.
That's right, as part of the elite, he has to be transgendered.
This is why the "small hands" thing was bandied around so much, it's the elite having a laugh together at the expense of the goyim, who think that "small hands" is an attack on "his" masculinity, when in fact it's the elite showing in plain sight, that Trump is a woman, to absolve themselves of karmic repercussions of deception.
we told them, we showed all the female traits.
Think: Trump also administers the largest transgender beauty pageant (altho they're all transgender pageants by this time.)
You think this is a joke, a troll? No, the transvestigation channels are banned for a reason.

Nathan James
Nathan James

He's seriously looking at building the wall too….

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

He actually got bump-stocks banned though.

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

He also put gun grabber to run ATF. Usual kike shit.

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

usual
This is fairly exceptional given the popularity of suppressors.
There are 300 million firearms out there and [about] 1 million silencers,” a gun industry executive said in June. “That shows you the relative scale of the business opportunity.

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

Some people use suppressors because it protects your and others ears at a gun range.

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

Only criminals use suppressors, user.

Attached: 1402088484676.jpg (17.54 KB, 400x400)

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

Fighting tyranny is never a crime. The government should fear the people not the other way around.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

How could this man possibly hope to win in 2020?
He's hemorrhaging support with each poorly conceived statement.

More immigration than ever, ban silencers, we love gays… What is he doing?

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

and yet, everyone including the cuckservatives, tried hard to make sure that didn't happen. Is that Trump's fault?

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

you said you were gonna do a thing
you promised
you knew when you said you'd do it that everyone would oppose you
you said it anyway

<you didn't do the thing
<everyone opposed you, just like you knew they would
<you gave up multiple chances to force the issue
<"its not my fault"

Hm.

Attached: Do-Not-Post-Until-Wall-Free-2020.JPG (24.5 KB, 803x113)

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

More immigration than ever, ban silencers, we love gays… What is he doing?
Being a politician.

James Jones
James Jones

Being a politician.
<Being a liar.

Yeah.

Attached: very-nice.JPG (81.49 KB, 1883x1150)

Mason James
Mason James

We need accountability in politicians.
You can't just make promises on the campaign trail and then not keep them.
There has to be accountability or else a democratic system is only a test of who is the best liar.

Attached: Accountability-Patrol.webm (1.39 MB, 720x480)

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

doesn't link to who he's replying to
sages the thread
Yeah.
. . . ?

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

That said….

Why would a politician whose base is 88% White Christians with guns who want a wall to keep out non-Whites…

… Call for more immigration than ever before to bring in more non-Whites, a ban on funz accessories, and support for homosexuals?

Hm.

Attached: Trump-and-Bibi-Mural.jpeg (698.79 KB, 1920x1080)

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

That's why you get people upset enough to do something about it, like goading them into surrounding the white house en masse, with guns. Stuff like that.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

Oh.

Yeah.

Attached: smug-kike.jpg (164.88 KB, 1190x1222)

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

Galatians 3:28.

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

Angry Americans surrounding the White House with funz

Hm.

Attached: 0.jpg (14.69 KB, 480x360)

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

I am a jew
Yes, we know.

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

sages
won't reply directly
Hm.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

Is this the first Jewish expression of support for gender-fluidity?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (23.77 KB, 1183x224)

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

jpg

This file would be smaller filesize and higher quality if it was png.

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

Is that Trump's fault?
Yes.

Kayden Gonzalez
Kayden Gonzalez

ebay.com/itm/1-2-28-NAPA-4003-WIX-24003-FUEL-FILTER-1X6-Aluminum-USA/163661260035?epid=6031356345&hash=item261af8a503

try this on your scoped ar15s to pick off a few zogbots at a time. just dont overheat it and expect it not to implode.

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

Attached: Jews-and-Trannies.JPG (245.64 KB, 1805x1199)

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female"

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

Attached: Reddit.png (686.37 KB, 958x651)

David Bell
David Bell

what is wrong with you
I'm anti-Semitic, and there's nothing wrong with me, except maybe my dodgy knee from college wrestling.

Attached: Soul-Piercing-Gaze.JPG (91.75 KB, 2127x1110)

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

Galatians 3:28
biblehub.com/bsb/galatians/3.htm

Read the whole thing and study the context. It's not what your 21st century interpretation of things thinks it is.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

context
Why don't you just explain the context.

Attached: Christianity---Totally-Not-Jewish.JPG (383.07 KB, 2057x1516)

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

Wasn't Abraham a Jew? I'm pretty sure Abraham was a Jew.
inb4 ancient jews weren't the same as modern jews, goy!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (134.67 KB, 1641x670)

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

Doesn't Gentile mean non-Jew? I'm pretty sure Gentile means non-Jew.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (97.42 KB, 1651x499)

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

But if Abraham is a Jew… And Christ was his 'seed'… These metaphors are very confusing and circular.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (185.52 KB, 1676x932)

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

The context was that there were Jews in Greece and Paul was jewish and trying to downplay that fact to Greeks. It's anti-nationalist explicitly, it's one of the fundamental reasons Chrisitans and nationalism are incompatible insofar as the religion is practiced consistently.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

Yeah, you're going to have to explain the context you're talking about, because this still just sounds like this guy
is right.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (49.92 KB, 1642x289)

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

doesnt know you can post multiple images
kill yourself

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

That's quite an assumption.

Attached: ##.JPG (9.43 KB, 98x95)
Attached: I'm-Different.jpg (386.16 KB, 947x925)

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

What percentage of the Republican base is Evangelical?

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

My middle schooler E-celeb even said to stop voting for drumpf
Wew I'm convinced

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

Oh, okay, they're about 26% of the total vote.

And about 81% of them went to Trump in 2016.

81% of 26% is…. 21% of the total vote.

Trump got 46% of the total vote.

21 / 46 = 45%.

So 45% of Trump's base was Evangelical.

But wait a second… Aren't Evangelicals Protestant?

How can ALL Protestants be only 27% of the total vote when Evangelicals are 26% of the total vote?

And Trump only won 60% of the Protestants.

60% of 27% = 16%.

16 / 46 = 34% of Trump's base was Protestants.

Does that make sense?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (15.37 KB, 1177x125)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (8.04 KB, 1176x128)

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

oh, some e-celeb said trump is bad? hah, i don't care.
<what about the gay stuff?
<what about the gun stuff?
<what about the immigration stuff?
<what about the israel stuff?
what are you, some kind of anti-semitic shill jew?

Hm.

Attached: vintage-le-56%-clown-world.jpg (22.4 KB, 236x334)

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

implying you can even vote in american elections from tel aviv

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

Checked for be careful what ideas you give them.
Its very possible that in the future, Israeli citizens will be allowed to vote in US elections.

It may seem crazy now, but so did the fag/tranny stuff a few decades ago.

Attached: hitler---no-reason.jpg (76 KB, 480x600)

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

How can we pass gun control?
<What if BOTH candidates were for gun control?
2020 elections, coming soon.

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

Checked for Dialectics.

Attached: kosher-sandwich.png (1.43 MB, 1200x1632)

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

If he's done one thing, it's prove that both parties, and even alleged "outsiders" are all in favor of the same stuff.
Republicans like jews more! Democrats do more for niggers!
<any other option for the future of your country, be it a third party or straight up revolution or revolt ISN'T FEASIBLE, INCOMPREHENSIBLE

Attached: batman-the-killing-joke-is-the-darkest-superhero-story-there-is.jpg (83.17 KB, 800x600)

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

Any individual or organization which is not explicitly anti-Zionist is implicitly anti-White.

Any individual or organization which is not engaged in explicit White advocacy is not pro-White.

Simple rules to vote by.

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

Simple rules to vote by
Rules to revolt by.

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

implying anybody who doesn't agree with Chuck Schumer and the MSM is a jew
Imagine the mental gymnastics required to actually believe that

Attached: copy10.jpg (876.21 KB, 2656x1494)

Bentley James
Bentley James

listen here goy
you either support Trump
<and thereby agree with John Bolton, Benjamin Netanyahu and Jared Kushner (don't you dare fucking mention that though)
or you agree with Chuck Schumer and the MSM

That's a mighty fine (((dialectic))) you got there.

Attached: 0b92f279c6df0e186fd94507ebc58df5812a5368ec4eb4b331316dd72b6b2bb5.jpg (240.66 KB, 661x1024)

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

clearly the only solution is to just not vote
< :^)

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

[*(((dialectic))) intensifies*]

Attached: Sommer3.jpg (6.71 KB, 220x184)

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

just not drumpf
I'm convinced

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

just (((trump))) goy
I'm not convinced.

Attached: Bobby-Fischer-cropped.jpg (58.95 KB, 303x431)

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

not voting means you intend on doing nothing
What an implication (((user))).

Attached: TumbleendorsesbeingaTooltoo.png (10.02 KB, 540x225)

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

no silencers for goyim
I'm convinced.

Any individual or organization which is not explicitly anti-Zionist is implicitly anti-White.

Any individual or organization which is not engaged in explicit White advocacy is not pro-White.

Attached: New-Glory.jpg (46.6 KB, 1056x643)

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

MSM
Fox News is MSM.

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

Attached: kelly21r1364338822.jpg (135.7 KB, 742x647)

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

Oh, who's the alternative for 2020 you're proposing?
And?

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

who's the alternative for 2020 you're proposing?
<I CAN'T COMPREHEND RESPONDING TO MY PROBLEMS OTHER THAN VOTING FOR PEOPLE WHO WILL FUCK ME OVER
<I CAN'T COMPREHEND REVOLT OR REVOLUTION
DOES NOT COMPUTE

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

you don't want to vote for my kosher guy? oh rilly? then who?
<is there anyone who isn't kosher?
no
<then whats the difference?

hah u agree with the MSM because they don't like my kosher guy!
<fox News is MSM and they like your kosher guy
And?
<you agree with the MSM
SHUT UP YOU FILTHY GOY

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

WILL THEY ALSO BAN POTATO SUPPRESSORS??

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

haha you actually vote?
why haven't you done nothing like me?
The only reason I'm here in this shithole is a 30 day ban for advocating killing politicians. I'm waiting for Trump to get out of office, what are your guys' excuses?

What's holding you back from pulling a Tarrant today? Honest question

Attached: scotty.jpg (92.67 KB, 1024x768)

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

you can only vote for my guy or this other guy
<are they both kosher?
yes
<so whats the difference?

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

the true patrician tactic is to do nothing
Yasss queen!

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

voting does nothing
<NOT VOTING MEANS DOING NOTHING TOO THOUGH
You are braindead retarded.

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

I want Obama back goddammit.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-06-at-18.50.53.png (17.43 KB, 860x110)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-06-at-18.50.43.png (84.63 KB, 776x359)

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

<The only reason I'm here in this shithole is a 30 day ban for advocating killing politicians

???

Attached: germanshepirishwolf.jpg (13.65 KB, 180x270)

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

So what are you doing that I should be emulating?

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

voting does nothing
<yeah but you're not doing anything either though
lol

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

Same question to you, what is it that you're doing that I should be doing instead of preparing to go 1776 once/if Trump cucks out?

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

vote for kosher people
<why?
otherwise you're doing nothing

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

Looks like I'm going to vote for Trump and I'll still be doing the exact same thing as you, what's the problem?

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

Same question to you
<what about you?

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

Stock up on ammo, spread the word, network and whatever you do, DO NOT SUPPORT THE ENEMY BY FUCKING VOTING FOR THEM BECAUSE THAT'S FUCKING STUPID

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

can't answer the question
Now That's What I Call Cornered

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

voting for them makes them immune to bullets
Weird

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

I'll be voting for the kosher guy in the red tie
<I'm not voting because it doesn't matter who wins, both are kosher
So its fine for me to support the kosher guy in the red tie then

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

if Trump cucks out
if
What do you mean "if"?

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

wow you can't answer this accusation
<why don't you answer it?
shut up goy, vote kosher red

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

I'll still be doing the exact same thing as you
Wrong. You'll be supporting the enemy, there's the difference.

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

Not even sure what you're trying to say here.

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

I say voting matters, thats why I'm voting kosher red
<I say voting doesn't matter, so I won't be voting
then we're doing the same thing

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

just not fucking drumpf
Looks like I struck a nerve

Attached: 1552197857203.jpg (28.89 KB, 331x334)
Attached: juststopp.jpg (41.81 KB, 485x185)

Connor Young
Connor Young

just ((trump))) goy, u mad
Neurotic.

Attached: Trump's-Loyalty.jpg (44.65 KB, 667x397)
Attached: MAGA-in-2018.JPG (213.43 KB, 1224x688)

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

I'm not kidding if Obama ran today I would fucking vote for my based nigger over this fat orange kabbalist bitch.

Attached: obama-mustache.jpg (107.67 KB, 640x392)
Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-06-at-18.53.52.png (60.74 KB, 1329x214)

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

can't deny the fact that Trump never campaigned on ending legal immigration
"I want people to come into our country in the largest numbers ever"
can't deny Trump's banning of bump-stocks, saying "take the guns first, worry about due process later"
can't deny Trump has allowed Israel to receive billions
can't deny all his legislation and condemning of anti-semitism and white nationalism

Owen Green
Owen Green

LOLOL YOU TRIGGERED
I SUPPORT SOMEONE WHO WILL DISPLACE WHITES, BAN GUN ACCESSORIES, AND GIVE BILLIONS TO ISRAEL, LOLOL

Attached: 5aabafda8d8a6227c961b5743fa8c09ca8f94783b4ee060c003a143ae30e7a94.jpg (100.03 KB, 866x900)

Bentley Wright
Bentley Wright

every government action for the last 50 years is now Drumpf's fault

Attached: Untitledcuk.png (152.22 KB, 323x228)

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

vote for red kosher goy, he pretends to be rpo-white while being kosher and fools whites
<why would I support that?
do you have an alternative?
<are there any non-koshers who are pro-white?
no
<so its kosher or nothing?
yes
<then whats the difference?

Honest question.

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

horrible strawman because he can't address all of Trump's fuck-ups while in office
LOLOL SO CORNERED DUDE

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

just not fucking drumpf

Attached: na.jpg (129.36 KB, 1024x670)

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

ALL I HAVE IS PICTURES OF A SMUG BILLIONAIRE WHO IS FUCKING OVER WHITES AND GUN-OWNERS, CHECK ME OUT

Attached: 9e442a1bb7c5310aa2bd93fe761fec1bd804d8d962d0acd77a1554d184294f7f.jpg (128.68 KB, 588x823)

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

Let's talk about the word 'alternative'.

An alternative implies a solution already extant.
If you need an alternative, it suggests you have a solution and seek a different means of achieving an outcome.

Trump is not a solution.
Therefore, its not 'an alternative' being sought, but an actual solution.

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

now normally I don't care about voting or elections
<in fact I find them quite useless
but don't fucking support or vote for drumpf
<if you do you love kikes
wew

Attached: 526446465664546645456.png (57.51 KB, 971x1121)

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

just not trump lel
<I would rather an obvious enemy in power - see: all other koshers on offer - than a subversive traitor who presents as an enemy
*snarks*

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

*presents as an ally

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

It's very, very easy MAGAtard. A traitor gets routed out first, simple as. Fat orange Epstein-island Blormpf is getting the bullet first, and the rest of you boomers are next.

Attached: corneliu-zelea-codreanu-quote.jpg (67.81 KB, 850x400)

Christian Long
Christian Long

exactly, better the enemy you know.

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

dedicate your time to telling people who consider something a solution that that thing isn't a solution
when asked what they would consider a solution they shit their pants and start crying about how it doesn't matter but your solution is bad
now I'm still in the same situation I was in before but there's the smell of shit

Attached: 1551485097087.jpg (22.71 KB, 720x643)

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

this candidate is bad
<so who are you voting for
all the candidates are bad, so ill vote for the one who is obviously an enemy, so my people can see that an enemy is in power
*snarks*

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

that picture: implying the opposition thinks he's racist
You think we're reddit or something?

Attached: c01b55c251b1fadcd5e139cd.jpg (55.27 KB, 349x640)

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

<*snarks*

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

what a fucking shitty meme

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

just
<not
fucking
<drumpf!
OK!?

Attached: 1546768194007.gif (3.76 MB, 411x227)

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

when asked what they would consider a solution they shit their pants and start crying
More like we just say "armed revolt" and then you start sweating fifty pounds off.

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

Lack of the means.

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

its better to have a subversive traitor kosher in power that white people are fooled into thinking is their ally
this is better than an openly-anti-white enemy who cannot cool white people into thinking its their ally
<why?
*snarks*

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

no real arguments, just trumpspam
I wonder why you're not banned.

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

you're not a year under 55

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

I need other people to feel the same way as me in order for me to act
that's what I'm waiting on, yea, everyone else to do it
oh sweeties

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

I've got into stupid arguments with my father about things and lately each argument has been ending with me actually liking Obama. My dad has brought up stuff about Obama being anti-zionist and so on and on and well… Obama talks a certain talk, but he does a lot of sensible things when it comes to actual policy. Trump is all talk, and do things for Israel.

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

just
<not
fucking
<traitors
*snarks*

Attached: Interesting.JPG (94.35 KB, 1382x1160)

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

27, quit falling for the memes so hard you ding dong

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

sweetieposting

Oliver James
Oliver James

obama was epic guys
why does anybody even like drumpf if hollywood doesn't?

Attached: Obama.png (122.63 KB, 875x871)

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

Why not vote third party to try and break the two-party system and then dedicate the rest of your time to real political action via the roof-tops?

I always throw my votes to random third party candidates every election. Never once ever voted for a mainstream party.

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

why don't you go do lone wolf shit
<why don't you?
*snarks*

Attached: oh-Süße.png (325.38 KB, 400x399)

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

remember how epic it was when we had not drumpf!

Attached: 1484789715622.gif (3.77 MB, 492x260)

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

doesn't listen to counterarguments
LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU
trumpspam
You're sole purpose is to shill for politicians.

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

why not engage the system in a manner you know will have no impact?
<wouldn't that be a waste of time?
yes
<are there any non-koshers?
no
<so whats the difference?

Honest question.

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

r/thedonald boomer posting
ding dong

hello yikes department?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-05-at-11.52.28.png (17.08 KB, 95x99)

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

your*

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

all politicians are the same
<WHAT ARE YOU A OBAMA FAN?!
Fucking retarded.

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

This kind of lazy spam should be moderated, but its not.

I wonder why.

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

Yeah he wasn't perfect by any means but he was better on immigration than any President in the past century. I just want my black man back.

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

just not fucking drumpf
how dare someone who likes drumpf be allowed to be on my boards
<Captain we're right over the target

Attached: comey.jpg (232.46 KB, 1170x756)

John Bell
John Bell

remember how awesome it was when we had (((trump)))?

Whats the difference.
Honest question.

Attached: Trump---Faggots.png (250.3 KB, 1242x1223)

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

fucking remember when sanctuary cities were a supported idea by our President?
<fuck dude yea those times were so based

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

yeah I remember Obama deporting 2.5 million illegals and not getting kicked offTwitter for calling someone a fag

Luis Young
Luis Young

I JUST LIKE THE GUY, THAT'S ALL
I wonder why.

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

What's the difference between having Trump as a President compared to Hillary? I don't have to see her face every day for one
If you call what he did deporting then you're just as much of a mindless media sheep as you wish I was

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

Obama was so fucking bad I tried to commit suicide during the Obama years because of how depressed I was.

Yet he's not as kosher as Trump, I think. Trump out koshers him.

John Martinez
John Martinez

just (((trump))) goyim
I should be allowed to shill for politicians with lazy spam
<thats not right
*snarks*

Attached: Jews---Hypocrisy-Writ-Large-2.jpg (3.08 MB, 3408x6368)

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

Hillary Clinton is relevant

WHAT YEAR IS IT?

Attached: #ugly.JPG (43.92 KB, 706x744)

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

calls other people "mindless"
<mindlessly spams and shills for trump without addressing counterarguments

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

anybody who supports drumpf is a JEW!
ignore all those people who hate him though
<that's just 5d kike chess trying to fool you

Attached: 1535473223773.jpg (3.88 MB, 4500x4602)

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

dude Hillary Clinton is totally irrelevant
<like why would anybody think she'd be relevant if Trump wasn't in the picture
Imagine

David Miller
David Miller

how dare he support someone the media and hollywood and most of DC hate
he's just brainwashed

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

I don't want him back at all I just have to admit in the arguments I have with my father that, oddly enough, the nigger wasn't as committed to destroying America for the sake of Israel as Trump is.

Andrew Jackson is the president I want back.

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

Only President to deport 2.5 million illegals, more than all previous presidents
Bumpstocks weren't banned
Internet was free

Obama was our country's greatest President in 50 years and I'll die on that hill.

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

just
<not
fucking
<drumpf
I mean this whole conversation has been pointless as I've figured you all out from the getgo

Attached: 1550825826145.jpg (591.5 KB, 1662x1350)

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

<LOOK AT ALL THOSE JEWS WHO HATE HIM
DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE ONES THAT BAILED HIM OUT OF BANKRUPTCY THOUGH

Attached: dddf9a5166c9353ec4017bd900266b096ebde15c392f4db212829efa8d561de5.jpg (474.88 KB, 792x3000)
Attached: 9c35b02d854c21d98af3986e68f46049c7bb1fa81a88dddba8134336a659675e.jpg (3.04 MB, 1104x9958)

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

le net neutrality
Oh man

Attached: NN.gif (2.81 MB, 1260x6666)

Alexander James
Alexander James

<how dare I not address your counterarguments
<I'm not brainwashed, you are!!!!
lol

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

anyone who opposes (((trump))) agrees with MSM
<but not me, even though I agree with fox jews
ignore all the people who hate him
<and all the Israelis who love him
thats just 5d kike chess trying to cool you
<[*(((dialectic))) intensifies*]

*snarks*

Attached: Trump---Israel-Now-And-Forever.jpg (195.64 KB, 746x1388)

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

You understand the media is building his bona fides, right? Do you understand that concept?

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

Getting real sick of the orange nigger.

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

who cares if those jews all hate him
<look at these jews who don't hate him!
We're just slow jerking each other at this point. Neither of us are out doing anything, we're all stocking up on ammo, this is all just fun and games

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

Attached: Hitler-on-the-Alt-Right.png (1.44 MB, 2376x6008)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (220.9 KB, 1476x371)

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

can't deny the fact that Trump never campaigned on ending legal immigration
"I want people to come into our country in the largest numbers ever"
can't deny Trump's banning of bump-stocks, saying "take the guns first, worry about due process later"
can't deny Trump has allowed Israel to receive billions
can't deny all his legislation and condemning of anti-semitism and white nationalism

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

When we going to have a White Supremacist Pride Month where we honor the founding fathers and many other white supremacists who fought and worked hard to create the greatest nations on Earth that everyone wants to live in but which increasingly people don't want to as the degeneracy takes hold?

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

jews don't like this guy
<but jews do like this guy
we're just slow jerking each other

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

As long as you're endorsing the enemy you need to fuck off back to reddit whence you came, little one.

David Nelson
David Nelson

S'truth.

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

After the fighting stops.

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

Sorry little babbies, I'm still voting Trump in 2020. Sorry if that gets your panties in a ruffle

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

Hello 2016 department?

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

j.. just have to wait for everyone else to start doing it f..first

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

*completely fails to defend position*
<you should leave now
*snarks*

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

Sorry, I just ignored everything remotely intelligent you had to say
don't be mad that I'm retarded and blindly shilling for somebody who wants to displace your people and take your guns away

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

why aren't you fighting right now by yourself?
<why aren't you?
*snarks*

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

Obama was our country's greatest President in 50 years and I'll die on that hill.

Can you even name any Presidents other than Trump and Obama then?

Also all presidents in the last 50 years have been shit.

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

everyone I don't like is a jew from reddit

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

panties in a ruffle
I can't wait for you boomers to die

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

makes fun of others for wanting to do the right thing
disingenuously shills for Crooked Don

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

27 kiddo, how about you? 14?

William Cruz
William Cruz

Are you huffing gas?

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

Silencer is an incorrect term for them, because they don't silence gunfire. They still make a substantial amount of noise, and depending on the gun and round, they're still hearing unsafe with one on. They're called suppressors, and they're regulated by the NFA. Every suppressor needs to be registered with the ATF and you have to go through a rigamaroo to own one. The thing that shits me is that they are not at all how hollywood portrays them, like that John Wick scene, gunfire doesn't disappear with a suppressor. Their purpose, if I recall, was to make gunfire hearing-safe when indoors for Police/Military activity and shit. They don't exist for such a sinister reason as making it easy to kill someone without anyone hearing, but rather that you can use firearms without going deaf.

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

everyone who supports kosher candidates is an enemy or person of low intellect
<yes
*snarks*

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

oh so you're just retarded then, my apologies.

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

you mean you're not doing nothing?
<nah
*snarks*

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

15?

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

Loyalty to ZOG is treason.

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

voting for the enemy is doing SOMETHING
lol

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

you're not doing anything
<are you?
*snarks*
<???
*snarks*

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

posting your IQ score ain't gonna get you far here

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

Trump
<*snarks*

John Brown
John Brown

(((Trump)))
<is kosher
*snarks*

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

no arguments
just spam
I hope you get paid to do this.

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

The question remains as to why thus isn't moderated.

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

We're all spending our time here doing this, why are you still responding? Don't you have better things to do?

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

Are you retarded or just Jewish?

Jordan Gutierrez
Jordan Gutierrez

don't you have better things to do?
<don't you?
*snarks*

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (326.16 KB, 2463x1477)

David Garcia
David Garcia

Attached: rentech.jpg (68.11 KB, 348x261)

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

I checked his post history and he actually supports drumpf
<omg you serious?
Yes!
<MODS! Where the fuck are the moderators?

Attached: 2.jpg (57.46 KB, 485x640)

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

I'm glad we're both making progress here

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

Attached: Jews---Trump-Donors.jpg (1.87 MB, 1944x4036)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.46 MB, 1906x977)

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

reported for spam

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

No.

Also,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

I reported it too.

James Howard
James Howard

I checked his post history and all he does is shill for a kosher guy and *snark*
<so why don't you moderate it?
because he's me
<oh
*snarks*

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

now I'm a Jew, shill, and a mod
When do I unlock President

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

now I'm a jew, shill and mod
<yes
*snarks*

John White
John White

The real key to RenTech is their subsidiary SCL.

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

Filter and report all these

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

The first post you clicked on there you must not have meant to.

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

Btw if the only purpose of a suppressor is purely to protect people's hearing why in the fuck is the ZOG even bothering to ban it other than to piss people off for no reason?

Does the ZOG have any reason to fear suppressors?

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

What'd I ever do to you faggot?

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

Are you the gas huffer?

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

fuck off retard. all your posts are shit.
linking to wikipedia

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

Does the ZOG have any reason to fear suppressors?

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

No Jews allowed, Moshe. I don't make the rules.

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

It should be noted that ZOG is looking to make suppressors standard issue kit for its soldiers and that is largely already the case with special operations forces. This is the same tactic, scaled down, that ZOG uses against countries that possess weapons systems it does not want proliferated.

Logan White
Logan White

ur a jew

Oh you're in league with that other faggot. I see.

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

Holy fuck you're dumb

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

Fine then.

duckduckgo.com/?q=Poisoning the well.&t=ffab&ia=web

Niggerfaggot.

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

Sure why not.

Brody Young
Brody Young

It should be noted that ZOG is looking to make suppressors standard issue kit for its soldiers

If what the other user saying they have no purpose other than to keep people from going deaf is true than why are they so keen on having these standardized and also preventing other people from having them?

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

Thread successfully derailed really quick
trump expands russian weapons import ban
bans bumpstocks, and changes the classification of what a machine gun is because of it
wants to ban suppressors now

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

who are you talking to?

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

They can make it more difficult to discern where shots are coming from. If you go one step further and couple them with subsonic ammunition, you can get a very, very quiet result.

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

Also, not having to use ear pro is actually pretty useful in the battlefeild, aside from not going deaf.

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

who are you talking to
Some fag on multiple IPs.

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

Whats to derail? (((Trump))) is a kosher prop. Him being kosher on firearms is barely even news.

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

Oh boy this nigger is back

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

Don't be scared.
I won't hurt you.
Just your pride and narratives.

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

yes
The President can fully command the military there is no reason he could not have ordered the Military to build the wall from Day 1.

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

Attached: 1st-Amendment-.jpg (1.04 MB, 1272x2864)

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

Banning suppressors (or even considering it) is news.

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

Except they already have.
Name a state that had more restrictive gun control laws passed and saw anything aside from almost complete non-compliance.

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

How? Its not like this is a first for him.
trump ducks out to jew shit for the 6 gorillionth time!
Barely news.

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

Its not like this is a first for him.
Even if it was a third or fourth, the implications are extremely noteworthy as they determine the future of American's capacity to resist and infringes on the Second Amendment.

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

I think they're making a mistake. The magnitudes are getting so large compared to the differences that you can't even argue "lesser evil" anymore.

Party A will tax at $1.1 trillion and will let you keep your belts on after going through the naked body scanner at an airport.
Party A will tax at $1.2 trillion, but you'll have to keep your belts on after going through the naked body scanner at an airport.

At those magnitudes of evil, it's more and more difficult for them to make the appearance of a marginal difference.

Wyatt Nguyen
Wyatt Nguyen

trump will tack on a suppressor ban to a bill to sweeten it and the bill will be really shitty.

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

He's being ironic you retard.

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

if you dont have a suppressor or havent made one by using a drill press to bore holes in a solvent trap kit, you are impotent.

Attached: 19A0DFC2-A823-4CC6-ADC6-1987540820E6.jpeg (700.36 KB, 1935x1115)

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

There is no alternative. Voting is confirmed 100% useless.

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

k

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

k what?

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

O k

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

O k what?

Jeremiah Cook
Jeremiah Cook

Ok that's a cool opinion you have there

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

You don't mean that though, you disagree with it entirely.

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

It wouldn't be surprising at this point if they were posting in votes only that buying all the candidates is much more effective.

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

Ok

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

Ok what?

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

Ok that's a cool opinion you have there

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

I guess dood, but it seems like you just care about updates on your enslavement.

They have no choice.
The Trump ploy by the Zionists almost woke the dragon, and its still not back to snoring yet.
They're in full damage control.
Trump will be destroyed in the eyes of his base, then he'll get the Caesar-who-never-crossed-the-Rubicon treatment. They have to kill his memory, they have to burn the effigy to ensure the goyim don't actually rally.

Trump,was a prop, but the prop has become too popular, so they have to dirty it (so you won't care about the next part) and then destroy it (so they can go back to having an assured 'right side' of history).
Thats one possibility at least.

John Nelson
John Nelson

OK
U gay.

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

Again, you don't like my opinion, you disagree with it. Say what you mean faggot. Be a man, speak your feelings.
your enslavement.
Stop being over-dramatic and an apathetic little bitch. Gun rights matter as much as demographic displacement. This should matter to me as much as you.

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

Again, you don't like my opinion, you disagree with it
Ok

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

You have the social skills of a toddler.

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

You make retarded blanket arguments like "voting is useless" and get buttfrustrated when I don't take the bait because I know whatever I'd say you'd just call me a kike

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

retarded blanket arguments like "voting is useless"
Good job, you said more than "Ok", now tell me why it's a retarded thing to say, what makes it untrue?

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

Stop being over-dramatic
thinks he isn't a slave
Thats almost sad, but not quite, so its still funny.

Gun rights matter, sure. Butna kosher twat aiming to take away your gun rights…. When is that ever not happening?

Robert Young
Robert Young

Because what an election is useful for is entirely subjective. If my main goal of the election was to not have Hillary be President, why should I be upset that she's not?

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

If my main goal of the election was to not have Hillary be President
Then you're really fucking stupid.

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

When is that ever not happening?
It's not everyday that the president gestures about banning "suppressors". That's a 1:300 ratio for every gun.

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

user, Trump has been sitting on gun rights since he got elected.

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

*shitting

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

If my main goal of the election was to not have Hillary be President, why should I be upset that she's not?
Well was that your goal or not? If so then how is Trump any different?

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

Ok, even if my goal of the election would have been to vote in a turbo-white who would go full monarch and kick out all the shitskins, what would that have changed?

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

why did pol betray hitler and elect this jew???

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

My main goal was to not have Hillary as President, Trump became a plus when he started talking about things that were agreeable and made him a clear option on top of an already clear option. I don't have to see that hag every day as the President, the positives Trump has brought is a bonus. In my eyes there's no way 2016 was a failure considering the reality of it either being Trump or Hillary.
<durr there's literally no positives fuck you fuck drumpf fucking kike
ok

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Ok, even if my goal of the election would have been to vote in a turbo-white who would go full monarch and kick out all the shitskins
That'd be slightly less retarded.
what would that have changed?
Maybe you wouldn't have helped a Zionist traitor come to power instead of an obvious foe in the form of an insane anti-white catlady.
Imagine where our side would be now.

Oh well, your meme beat another meme and now you're in Brazil. Good job.

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

Every move he makes against guns should be monitored and noteworthy, if you give a shit about the future of your country. Downplaying what he's doing is suspicious at best, apathetic at worst. Either way what the fuck are you doing ITT?

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

he started talking about things that were agreeable
Like "I want people to come into the country in the largest numbers ever" or "Take away the guns first, worry about due process later"?

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

My main goal was to not have Hillary as President
Still retarded.
I don't have to see an ugly lady that would make me and everyone else really angry, maybe angry enough to do something about it
Nope, I'm glad this kosher person lied and won and keeps tricking people
<hurt muh positives tho

If you're not doing anything about demographics, no, no 'positives' you achieve mean anything.

Zachary White
Zachary White

Looks like a smokescreen to me.
Easiest way to deal with silencers/suppressors is not by removing the suppressor but by removing the ability to purchase subsonic ammunition.

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

Every move he makes against guns should be monitored and noteworthy, if you give a shit about the future of your country
The country is dead my man. Gun rights don't matter if you're being replaced and willing to watch it happen so long as it don't get violent.

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

Yeah he totally banned most of them already, right?

Attached: wrong.jpg (66.61 KB, 480x310)

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

Yeah he totally banned most of them already, right?
Red flag, bump stock, Pic related.

Attached: What-Could-Go-Wrong---Trump.jpg (783.1 KB, 1260x2764)

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

Kek zognald is more antigun than dems are plus I thought they were already banned.

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

The country is dead
<just give up and accept your death
What a pathetic attitude. Why would you even spend time on this board, let alone this thread if you even felt that way?
Gun rights don't matter if you're being replaced and willing to watch it happen so long as it don't get violent.
You can't "get violent", at least effectively, if you don't have guns (much less the other weapons and armored vehicles guaranteed under the Second Amendment) so that logic is fucking stupid.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

They're just posturing as per usual.
bump stocks
They're as relevant to firearms as playing cards are to bicycle wheels. Kids try it out and quickly realize it's just stupid.

David Peterson
David Peterson

"I want people to come into the country in the largest numbers ever"
While switching to a merit system, which he was called racist and aiming to import more white people specifically with.
"Take away the guns first, worry about due process later"
By all means if someone shot a cop in the face for trying to remove his guns without due process I would fully support it.

And when taken in the context of this or Hillary, who would have had multiple supreme court picks. I don't feel bad for voting the way I did, my vote doesn't matter because I'm in a blue state.

William Williams
William Williams

They're as relevant to firearms as
Silencers.

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

oh shit, busted. Let me quickly alter course.
Ben Shapiro? Is that you?

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

While switching to a merit system
Regression to the mean. Invalid. Total cuckshit, same outcome, lends legitimacy to more immigration.

And when taken in the context of this or Hillary, who would have had multiple supreme court picks
Good.
Maybe then you'd stop being such a cuckold and do something about it, instead of ironyvoting a meme candidate.

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

oh shit, busted. Let me quickly alter course.
Cope.

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

pwnd

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

owned
U mad

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

Maybe then you'd stop being such a cuckold and do something about it
Weird, because it's been 3 years since the election and you seem to be much more upset with the current state of things than I am. Yet here you are not doing anything about it. At least I'm hopeful for this President to make actual change.

What do you consider 'doing something about it'?

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

I guess i'll start making my own suppressors in minecraft since it's literally just a tube with a series of baffles and a rubber wiper. In fact the mechanics are essentially the same method that allows a muffler to function. You're just trying to force the escaping gases into a series of chambers which are the chief source of a firearms sound profile, by trapping and slowing those gases you can muffle their sound very effectively. Hell, if you know what you're doing you can even make one in minecraft that is practically silent aside from the sound of the action. If you wanted to you could also take an oil filter and drill a hole in one end, in minecraft, and use it as a suppressor. The hardest part is just finding one that has threading that will thread onto your minecraft guns.

Attached: 8b648ffb8dce9fc11a74cbb2e1d0bbb128db3144a0e9152df7ce87fc06f1c7e6.jpg (40.33 KB, 245x281)

Tyler James
Tyler James

a merit system
So he wants "people to come into the country in the largest numbers ever" and as long as it's "merit" based, you don't mind if spics are replacing whites? Right.
to import more white people specifically with.
As far as the official numbers are concerned Mexico, today, is presently the number one source of immigration. That is a fact. That fact makes any Republican or Democrat the same. That fact is why saying "voting is useless" is far from retarded, and you have yet to put up any sufficient counterargument to.
if someone shot a cop in the face for trying to remove his guns without due process
Except the quote is from a discussion he had with Democrats on gun-control in general, and bump-stocks specifically so that "if" is completely fucking irrelevant. Are you in favor of the second amendment or not? Because if you aren't then you definitely can't be talking about the value of a vote.
I'm in a blue state
Blue states and red states are the same, as red and blue is the same, as both enact gun control and replace whites. Which both Trump and Hillary are in favor of.

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

I'm hopeful for this President to make actual change
The only change he's made involve infringing on your rights and disempowering whites by replacing them, legally.

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

Weird, because it's been 3 years since the election and you seem to be much more upset with the current state of things than I am
Yes, Satan, thats the point.
You're a gullible goy who claims it was a memevote out one side of your mouth while defending (bad) policy out the other.

Yet here you are not doing anything about it.
We've been over this you disgusting little wretch.
Lone-wolf shit is retarded. And Trump placating moronic plebs who actually believe he is helping anything at all.
Case in point:
At least I'm hopeful for this President to make actual change.
Do you see, perhaps, why this is an issue?

Simpletons like you, instead of being concerned about the state of things, are placated with shit like memecandidates BTFOing the libs on twatter, while opening the border, attacking 2A rights, and giving the israelis whatever the fuck they want short of a full-scale invasion of the Middle East (though not for lack of sabre-rattling to get the goyim geared up for a 2nd term Iran conflict!).

What do you think I consider such?
What do White, right-wing people do when they realize the system is rigged against them and their enemy is in power who wants nothing more than to destroy them?

Nothing, if they never realize that because a meme gets elected and subsequently betrays them in totality while telling them constantly about how they're "#winning".

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

Can the jews fuck off of Zig Forums already?

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

fucking zionist boomers

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

So he wants "people to come into the country in the largest numbers ever" and as long as it's "merit" based, you don't mind if spics are replacing whites? Right.
I'm not going to square 40 years of immigration policy squarely on the Trump. Am I upset that half the stores in my neighborhood are Mexican? Sure. Was that a problem before Trump was President? Sure.
and you have yet to put up any sufficient counterargument to.
You have yet to provide a counterargument to my argument that election goals are subjective
Are you in favor of the second amendment or not? Because if you aren't then you definitely can't be talking about the value of a vote.
How many governors have you killed now as a result of the automatic weapons ban? Again I'm not going to place 30 years of firearms policy squarely on Trump as if he's the only person in our government who has ever allowed something to be banned.
Blue states and red states are the same, as red and blue is the same, as both enact gun control and replace whites. Which both Trump and Hillary are in favor of.
Ok
That's objectively false though, no point in even arguing against it
and their enemy is in power who wants nothing more than to destroy them?
Here's the image that I was banned from normiechan for, how many threads were made with that image? I think last time someone brought it up it was over 120
If you think you're the only retard yelling in to a sea of retards about arming up then you're more retarded than the average retard. The only difference between you and I is that I put a mark on a piece of paper 3 years ago, other than that you and I have done the exact same nothing except you probably haven't even pushed people to buy guns considering how sheepish you are to answer the question
Here's a quick guide to building your own AR-15 on the cheap.

This is the first part we're going to buy and it's the most important. This is the only part of an AR-15 that is regulated, you can purchase everything else without getting a background check except this. It will need to be mailed to a local dealer who will charge you a fee and background check you.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html

This kit contains the entire rest of the rifle. Stock, barrel, grip, trigger, barrel all that good stuff. It's a more basic kit but it will be enough to get you started on the AR-15 platform.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-classic-rifle-kit-5165448467.html

This punch set will help with assembly and is a good tool set to have for beginners.
palmettostatearmory.com/wheeler-engineering-brass-punch-set-8-piece.html

These are your run of the mill magazines. I'd say 10 is a good start but you can get as many or little as you want. You can also likely head down to any local gun store to purchase some and meet your local FLGS owner.
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html

After you get the parts it's time to assemble your rifle.
youtu.be/p8sY5CQmlHI

Some things to consider at this point:
Clean your fucking gun
Begin stockpiling ammunition. A little here and there never hurts.
Look for an optic. Iron sights are fine but red dots / acogs go great if you have the money

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16
Want a full rifle instead? The S&W Sport II is your standard 'modern musket'

youtube.com/watch?v=OYjbSGO30K0

Attached: Palm2.png (79.72 KB, 1039x907)

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

objectively false
It's an objective fact that he's implemented an Executive Order, unchallenged by the courts, to ban bump-stocks that's in effect which infringes on the rights of Americans to be able to challenge the federal government. It's also an objective fact that he never campaigned on ending legal immigration and is the same as a Democrat in doing anything about replacing whites and is therefore as consciously involved in disempowering whites. All objective facts. You are lying or just ignorant, which is worse?
I'm not going to square 40 years of immigration policy squarely on the Trump.
You don't need to, you can blame him for directly for his own impotence as regards to making a policy that benefits whites, unless you have no interest in seeing whites not be replaced.
Am I upset that half the stores in my neighborhood are Mexican? Sure.
Not enough to stop yourself from voting for a guy that will only aid in that fact. Which raises the question as to your sincerity. I don't think you honestly give a shit if you'll vote for the guy who has no problem increasing the number of Mexicans as long as it's legal.
election goals are subjective
If you are white then they are actually objective, and implying they are subjective begs the question as to your own ethnicity.
as if he's the only person in our government who has ever allowed something to be banned
That doesn't make it acceptable, let alone an excuse to vote for the damn guy.
Ok
Completely empty response devoid of any meaning. Passive-aggressive if nothing else.

Attached: deae0b880fd3d903e790ce8441e31528aa03f97661d551d73cb2c1b7b1d5e638.jpg (141.72 KB, 710x698)

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

The only change
Why do people use absolutes so willy-nilly? It's objectively false that 'the only change' he's done has been infringing my rights and disempowering whites. Name a thing Trump has done that you like

Attached: 1525203895881.gif (2.32 MB, 236x307)

David Gray
David Gray

52 killed in Chimpcago last weekend.

Pedo elites have to blame something. Everybody knows niggers have to be banned. Pedo elites say it's suppressors.

Evan White
Evan White

That's objectively false though, no point in even arguing against it
That's a real easy way to dip away from the issue, isn't it? Cowardly, even.
Here's the image that I was banned from normiechan for
You got proofs?
If you think you're the only retard yelling in to a sea of retards about arming up
Nobody cares. We're not even talking about that.
The only difference between you and I is that I put a mark on a piece of paper 3 years ago
And helped a Zionist traitor gain power, thereby creating a scenario that I described previously ala
Simpletons like you, instead of being concerned about the state of things, are placated with shit like memecandidates BTFOing the libs on twatter, while opening the border, attacking 2A rights, and giving the israelis whatever the fuck they want short of a full-scale invasion of the Middle East (though not for lack of sabre-rattling to get the goyim geared up for a 2nd term Iran conflict!).

other than that you and I have done the exact same nothing
And it could have been more than nothing if you hadn't marked that paper for the zionist 3 years ago, I told you not to, but you did it anyway because 'muh memes bro!' and now we're in a real mess, because half our people are being fooled into thinking everything is fine by this orange zioman you supported ironically.

Here's a quick guide to building your own AR-15 on the cheap.
You're still a faggot, but that's actually useful, so good for you.
That doesn't change the fact that you're 100% dodging the issue.

I'm not going to square 40 years of immigration policy squarely on the Trump.
You should, because nobodyin the last 40 years has had the sort of support he had AND HAS for abolishing this immigration nonsense which is demographically displacing YOUR PEOPLE and making it so guys like him cannot be fucking elected at all due to demographic displacement.
Am I upset that half the stores in my neighborhood are Mexican? Sure.
It doesn't have to be this way.
Was that a problem before Trump was President? Sure.
And Trump had a more-visible, more-explicit, more-supported position to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT in a meaningful context than anyone in the last 40 years.
You keep jumping past that bit. The election was a referendum on immigration in the US, specifically illegal and implicitly legal as well - Trump didn't functionally make any moves on that, and went back on several of his promises.
"They have to go back" became "Who would want to get rid of lovely DACA kids" and you sit there clapping and pretending its not big deal.
This is how I know you're a "conservative" aka cuckservative - you faggots always try to pretend like its no big deal. You think that saving face is so important. So you sit there and shrug, "Oh, immigration that Trump said he'd curtail? Meh. It was a problem before, its a problem now, I'm not going to blame him for it…" and its just fucking pathetic my dood.
And then you come up with shit like this
How many governors have you killed now as a result of the automatic weapons ban? Again I'm not going to place 30 years of firearms policy squarely on Trump as if he's the only person in our government who has ever allowed something to be banned.
and its just PATHETIC bro. Truly.

You should be mad. But instead you're leling about how it was just a meme bro, in between ardent defense of Trump's (bad) policy positions and accusing others of not doing something, while justifying having taken actions which act to ensure fewer people are going to be willing to attempt to do something in such context (cohesive organized dissent being the only effective means, lone-wolf shit being a waste of time for the most part).

Trump isn't every politician in the last 40 years bro. He was supported by the people who supported him exactly because of that.
Him acting like every politician in the last 40 years once in power? You're god damned right that falls on his shoulders, 100%.

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

infringing my rights and disempowering whites
So you admit that he's doing that and you still want to have a conversation about things he's done that I would "like"?

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

Name a thing Trump has done that you like
I liked when he said he was going to build a wall on the Southern border, send back the illegals ("They have to go back!") and imprison Hillary Clinton.
Not enough to vote for him, because he also said so many things I didn't like, namely that he was a zionist with jewish grandkids and so I knew he was actually fucking worthless right off the bat.

Why didn't you?

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

Okay cool, Drumpf bad. Now what should I do?

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

Except you don't mean that. Say what you mean you cowardly faggot.
my reasons for voting for Trump are subjective
Here's an objective reason whites shouldn't vote in general and should commit to an armed revolt of their own government: their government (mostly white) is replacing them out of short-term self-interest and you should be against this if you're white. Voting (or not voting and doing something else) is no longer subjective for whites who are self-aware of their replacement. So you're either not white, or white and sincerely don't fucking care about the future of your people (you got a vasectomy or some shit).

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

Okay your recommendation and what I should be doing about it is committing to an armed revolt of my own government? Gotcha, see my post about buying guns. Are you a US citizen as well?

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

Okay cool, Drumpf bad. Now what should I do?
And now we're right back to you ironybro posting.

hurr zionman bad? ok who i voat for den?
<you're not listening. its not a matter of who you vote for, its a matter of the system, which is maintained as a jewish dialectic from the top down, because to even have a shot at running you need to have the support of jewish financiers who maintain the dialectic
???
<so you're never going to 'infiltrate' or any of that shit, you're never going to get a BASTE candidate in there - they may say all kinds of shit, but once in power, if backed by the same people all the other ones were backed by, they'll do the same shit
but… who should i boat for?
<you're not listening.
ur jus sayin don't boat!
<no thats not what i'm saying
den ur sayin boat for blue mans!
<no thats not what i'm saying either
so what r u sayin? i r confuzed!
<look… if people are ziomen, its better to have someone who is visibly an enemy in power rather than someone who appears to be an ally, because the enemy is obviously an enemy, while the other zioman (in this case red - or orange) will trick White people into thinking he's their friend!
zioman is my friend…
<NO HES NOT!
zioman is not my fren? u r jewin me! u just want me not to boat! you want me to boat for dems! red zioman is fren, he do ++goodbelly things!

Whats the point of even talking to you?
You're lost in the fucking dialectics again.

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

Now what should I do?
You missed that part

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

Okay your recommendation and what I should be doing about it is committing to an armed revolt of my own government?
Yes, or rather, trying to create political and societal conditions that make that not only possible, but which make your victory feasible, which is well-within your abilities at present.

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

Now what should I do?
Lost in the fucking dialectics.

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

trying to create political and societal conditions that make that not only possible
And what should someone do towards that end?
Are you a US citizen as well?

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

You're just repeating yourself, we get it Trump and I suck jewish cock. What should the readers present be doing if they want to be the complete opposite of me. Spend some of that brainpower not sperging about Trump and Jews and give some useful advice

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

And what should someone do towards that end?
Not vote for zionist props designed to trick White people into supporting their own demographic displacement.
There are a few options to work with from there, including voting 3rd party, voting democrat, not voting, entering politics yourself, etc.

But supporting the red-team zioman who screams to White people about how they're winning while actually trying to kill them? Not top of the list.

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

Okay cool, so next year as long as I don't mark that piece of paper I'm supporting the white race more than I would be by not marking that piece of paper.
There are a few options to work with from there, including voting 3rd party, voting democrat, not voting, entering politics yourself, etc
Well voting 3rd party is out, because once that third party becomes powerful then why wouldn't they be corrupted by the same kikery as the other two parties? Voting Democrat or not voting in my situation are the exact same as voting Trump
Entering politics myself is useless because that would mean I'm relying on useless votes to become useless.

So what do you recommend should be done to further the white cause?

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

*I would be by marking that piece of paper.

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

What should the readers present be doing if they want to be the complete opposite of me.
<Not vote for zionist props designed to trick White people into supporting their own demographic displacement.

<There are a few options to work with from there, including voting 3rd party (idealistic and forward thinking), voting democrat (accelerationist), not voting (abandon the system and don't lend any legitimacy to it), entering politics yourself (experience the crush of the kosher sandwich first-hand), etc.

<But supporting the red-team zioman who screams to White people about how they're winning while actually trying to kill them? Not top of the list.

inb4 "Anything but Trump?"

Yeah, pretty much. Again, Trump's biggest issue is that he is a ruse - White people think he is on their side, but he clearly and explicitly is not, in objective terms. So him being in power is more harmful to White people than someone White people view as an explicit and obvious enemy being in power.
Whatever positives he might do are meaningless in the face of his negative actions, which invariably seem to target White people, the very White people who put him in power, and whom he has not supported in the least as he continues the process of their demographic displacement - and with it, the possibility of someone decent rising to power (an extreme improbability) and the possibility of Whites being able to do something about it by force if necessary (basically inevitable at some stage something will happen, but victory is in the numbers).

Now, are you going to come up with some kinda counter-narrative, or are you just gonna keep *snarking* away like a fucking JIDF shill running lazy damage control for the israeli's red zioman asset?

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

what I should be doing
If your white.
committing to an armed revolt of my own government?
As in the American Revolution and the Civil War. Same stuff, legally it's the specific purpose for which the Second Amendment is designed for, as well as the Bill of Rights in general. The Constitution would not have been accepted otherwise. When white Americans are being fucked over by their own government and they are aware they are obligated not to vote for the people replacing you and taking your guns (and gun accessories) away but to actively advocate for revolt/rebellion/revolution (whatever you want to call it). So your disingenuous "Ok" responses are unacceptable and beg the question as to your intentions ITT, whether you are even a white American.

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

Trump and I
Why would you even associate, let alone vote for, somebody who is infringing on your rights and replacing you? Unless you're not white.

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

Voting Democrat or not voting in my situation are the exact same as voting Trump
The difference is that "not voting" means you aren't actively supporting the enemy.

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

Okay cool, so next year as long as I don't mark that piece of paper I'm supporting the white race more than I would be by not marking that piece of paper.
Pretty much.

Well voting 3rd party is out, because once that third party becomes powerful then why wouldn't they be corrupted by the same kikery as the other two parties?
That implies such a party could ever even gain that power, but that's besides the point.
Voting Democrat or not voting in my situation are the exact same as voting Trump
Nope.
Again, Trump is a ruse. We've been over this.
He's dangerous to Whites in that he lies to their faces and many of them are inclined to believe him, in a way they would not believe any democuck scum trying to feed them the exact same shit.

Entering politics myself is useless because that would mean I'm relying on useless votes to become useless.
True enough.

So what do you recommend should be done to further the white cause?
I would argue in favor of not voting, or voting for a democrat. The reason being, there is no difference in terms of the outcomes demographically if Trump is defeated, HOWEVER - and this is key! - there is a MASSIVE difference in terms of societal context between having a red zioman traitor whispering sweet nothings into the ears of American Whites… And a scumbag democuck who - by requisite of their political party - will be required to be anti-White as fuck.

I've said it many times, and you've yet to present a counter-narrative: Its better to have a visible and explicit enemy of Whites in power, than it is to have someone who pretends to be an ally of Whites while working to bring about the same outcomes as would be brought about by a visible and explicit enemy, because the enemy will rouse outrage and anger where the zioman ruse can lull Whites into a false sense of security.

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

Now, are you going to come up with some kinda counter-narrative, or are you just gonna keep *snarking* away like a fucking JIDF shill running lazy damage control for the israeli's red zioman asset?
I'm begging you to give me advice and tips, points of action, etc yet all you want to do is continue to go on about how bad Trump is. Can you go a full post dedicated to information about furthering the white race?
So your disingenuous "Ok" responses are unacceptable and beg the question as to your intentions ITT, whether you are even a white American.
Did you not see where I created a guide advocating for people to own rifles and how to build one? I've made over 100 threads on Zig Forums and have been called a glownigger in every single one.
O
K

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

no, this is just him bullshitting again. saying you're "looking into" something, esp in UK, is a polite way of telling someone to fuck off

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

You're rambling again,
where the zioman ruse can lull Whites into a false sense of security.
Excellent, I am now out of my lull of false sense of security. Trump isn't the answer, I've been telling people to buy guns. Now what should I do?

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

I'm begging you to give me advice and tips, points of action, etc
Don't vote for Zionists.

Simple rules:

Its better to have an enemy in power whom White people can identify as an enemy, than an enemy who presents itself as an ally while bringing about the same outcomes.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

Why would you even associate, let alone vote for, somebody who is infringing on your rights and replacing you? Unless you're not white.

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

Trump isn't the answer
Except you don't mean that because you've admitted that you allegedly voted for him and want to again.

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

Roger that, thanks!
How did you picture me responding to this in your head?
Nope, since that post I've been convinced. I'm not going to mark my ballot and spend the effort to mail it in, for the white race. Actually no, I'm going to vote full democrat because accelerationism is the new meme. Any other tips?

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

Why are you still arguing about Trump?
It's clear neither side can "convince" or win over the other.
You are probably all bots engaged in completely bogus conversation, all staged.

You're a Trump supporter? HEY, I KNOW OF A PLACE just for you. It's called Reddit The_Donald, they all support Trump there! You can go there and enjoy yourself. Have fun with your own kind!

You DON'T support Trump? DON'T REPLY TO PRO TRUMP POSTERS! IT'S THAT SIMPLE. SAGE AND REPORT THREADS ABOUT TRUMP - Is that difficult to understand?
THIS ISN'T 2015! STOP FALLING FOR THE BLATANT SHILLING!

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

I've been telling people to buy guns. Now what should I do?
That's a good start.
You should also consider rallying local men to your cause, local families if you can manage it. Hopefully you've got a family of your own as well - if not , try to start one.

This doesn't mean going full-militia and building a compound. You know what it means. It means being prepared. And not taking actions which act to push White people into a false sense of security on the basis of memes and irony.

Except you don't mean that because you've admitted that you allegedly voted for him and want to again.
Exactly.
What he's basically trying to get around to is eventually going back to the
hurr durr anyone but trump?
snarkshit, because he has no spine as to recognize that his position has no teeth.

i support this guy as a meme
but i aggressively support his policies
<that guy is shit though
OH YEAH WELL WHO IS BETTER THEN HMMMMM?
<the system is fucked
SO THEN YOURE SAYING DONT VOTE HIMMMM?
<not if you want it to make an impact - but if you really believe in voting, here's a few options
I don't actually believe in voting
<okay then
but i do and you need to tell me who to vote for besides this guy otherwise you're a shill
<vote for the non-kosher candidate
so you're saying don't vote which also makes you a shill

Its just going to go around and around.
Dude is lost in the dialectic so deeply he can't even conceive of the points being raised to him, and its impossible to have a conversation with someone in good faith who behaves so obviously in bad faith ("i only support him as a meme to keep clinton out" into "but let me explain why his policies which are shit are actually baste and rosepilled!").

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

How did you picture me responding to this in your head?
Why can't you grow some balls and just answer the fucking question: Why would you even associate, let alone vote for, somebody who is infringing on your rights and replacing you?
SAGE AND REPORT THREADS ABOUT TRUMP
This is about him possibly banning suppressors, no one should ignore that.

Jeremiah Cook
Jeremiah Cook

Thanks for the advice!

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

It's clear neither side can "convince" or win over the other.
If you think either side is actually trying to convince one another, you don't understand how imageboards work.

You're a Trump supporter? HEY, I KNOW OF A PLACE just for you. It's called Reddit The_Donald
They don't want to go there though because that place is lame. They want the cool edgy kids to appear to be into it.
You DON'T support Trump? DON'T REPLY TO PRO TRUMP POSTERS!
Then it just looks like the board is pro-Trump and more pro-Trump niggers stream in and think its The_Donald MkII.

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

Why would you even associate, let alone vote for, somebody who is infringing on your rights and replacing you?
I already answered, because voting is useless the entire country is ran by kikes at every level but I didn't want to see that hag as President.

I cannot satisfy you further, I can't convince you I'm white, we're going in circles. Thanks for the conversation

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

You should KNOW BETTER BY NOW.
They cannot be convinced - so why even bother trying?
Just sage, report and say "Go back to Reddit."

Otherwise you only FEED THEM and GIVE THEM MOTIVATION!
STOP BEING A MORON!
THE MODS WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. ACCEPT IT. IF WE JUST LEFT, THE BOARD WOULD DIE AND WE COULD MOVE ON FROM ENDLESS DEBATE WITH MALEVOLENT SHILLS!

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

but I didn't want to see that hag as President.
A shame, because having to see that hag as president may have been what it took to kick off an actual move to forcibly change the course of history.
Instead we got red zioman who BTFO's the libs on twatter while demographically displacing his base and thereby ensuring nobody can even run on HIS platform (weak and rather centrist as it was) because that's a dead position in a sub-50% White population with universal suffrage.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

but I didn't want to see that hag as President
That's not a good enough reason to vote. Americans are supposed to be serious about voting or stay the fuck away from the ballot box.
Just sage, report
I did report, look at the log, it was ignored.
THE MODS WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS
Why tell me to report it then?

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

Where do you think you are nigger?
The mods don't do shit unless its to get rid of something that makes them look bad.

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

A shame, because having to see that hag as president may have been what it took to kick off an actual move to forcibly change the course of history.
Neither of us can say what the events today will mean 10-20 years from now. Trump may be what triggers a Biden/Michelle Obama win which triggers the forcible move. Neither of us are prophets

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

Americans are supposed to be serious about voting or stay the fuck away from the ballot box.
The "get out and vote" meme has fucked us all over.

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

Are you catching on now?
Did you realize what is actually going on?
The mods DON'T CARE.
THEY WILL DO ONLY THE BARE MINIMUM TO KEEP IDIOTS POSTING AND LURKING.
Endless debates about the same topics actually PROMOTE more board activity, which means more CIA bucks for Jim Watkins!
THIS IS WHY WE NEED AN EXODUS!

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

THIS IS WHY WE NEED AN EXODUS!
Ok you first!

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

Neither of us are prophets
Fair enough.

I will say, I suspect we're going to get an Obongo move this election from the Dems.
Biden is a dead fish. One of the underlings will be the - pun intended - dark horse.

The universal suffrage meme has fucked us over bro.

Its hilarious, I noted to my Boomer father the other day that Mexico has no reason to want to stop the flow of invaders into the country long-term, even if it means short-term losses, because eventually they'll demographically displace sufficiently in California and Texas to just claim them as Mexican territory. It was like he'd never even considered that was a possibility, he started on about how we should make people think about THAT and I just had to chuckle to myself.
Its like talking to plebs at the end of the Empire, except this time most will burn in their homes when Rome falls, because they're about to get a chicken dinner in Fortnite.

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

Exodus threads?
Already been posted countless times.
Almost nobody leaves.
Really makes me think people ITT not saging are feds or bots.

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

Ok you first!
We've been over this nigger.
One guy standing up doesn't accomplish anything, its only when we stand together.

Solidarity can move mountains, but if all you ever do is say "Well you go first" then nothing is ever going to happen. We must move as one, or we will not move at all.

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

Well, I’d like to think about it
I’m going to seriously look at it
You fucking shills this is PR talk, fucking schizo-pol stay in your pagan larp threats.

Noah King
Noah King

And this is the issue.
Frankly, I've started going back to 4chan. Its trash, that much is true, but its not much trashier than this place at this point, and its much faster and has way more people.

Its still trash though, so getting an exodus back there is unlikely.

That said
Already been posted countless times.
Really makes me think people ITT not saging are feds or bots.
Every exodus thread I've ever seen posted gets dog-pilled by (1) and dones and faggots pushing various narratives about the intentions of those trying to urge an exodus aimed to imply a malicious intent.
Who do you think is behind those posts?

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

I'll begin the exodus in 27 days when my ban expires

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

suppressors
bayonet lugs on imports
kikestein going after pistol braces

I like how these faggots are going after things that are irrelevant to crime. They should just ban black people, it would immediately solve 50%+ of violent crime.

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

I'll begin the exodus in 27 days when my ban expires
Good luck. If I see you at it, I'll try to offer some support - if the locale you're directing people to is desirable in any capacity. Which, given your expression in this thread, seems dubious.

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

I imagine any suggestion my former-Trump-supporting mind would be able to come up with is surely infested with kikes. Do you have a suggestion?

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

They should just ban black people, it would immediately solve 50%+ of violent crime.
Whats funny is, Trump used to call this out.

Now? Dude can't even say White people and the only time he mentions Blacks is when its to talk about how great their unemployment numbers are now.

Attached: At-First,-But-Then---Best-Goy-Edition-original.jpg (2.62 MB, 3096x6248)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (341.9 KB, 1493x260)

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

Huh.
I guess the only option left is doing something myself.

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

Do you have a suggestion?
Not at present, no. There are many acceptable possibilities, but none that presently exist as far as I am aware.

I guess the only option left is doing something myself.
Thought has crossed my mine once or twice, but its a complex affair.
Lets use an example.
Say you just make another Zig Forums board on this site.
It will never be 'real' Zig Forums - thats one of the narratives that will be used to attack it, at least.
Then you'll have shilling, specifically from the kind of people who have taken over THIS board (aka board and site admins, and those they've been debauched by), which you'll have to contend with which will require regular moderation. Any moderator activities which can potentially be viewed as untoward will be mercilessly harped upon by the same people doing the aforementioned shilling, and use of VPNs will further the appearance of consensus perspective as to your board being shit.
Overt banning will be used to tattle on you to the site admins.

Not to dissuade you, mind you, just to give you an idea of what you'll be up against. I had considered the prospect myself a time or two, but my schedule simply wouldn't allow me to be regularly engaged in the kind of moderation a board like that would need, nor to spend the time getting to know people sufficiently to trust them as moderators on such a board.

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

Uh no.
You must accept the Dogpill.
This is now an Incel board.
Embrace it or leave.

Attached: accept-the-dogpill.jpg (7 KB, 276x183)

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

Sounds like you'd just prefer a private IRC/discord server where you can invite people who have the right opinions

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

What is this, anti-White propaganda for ants?

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

The universal suffrage meme has fucked us over bro.
Yes.

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

This is now a DOGPILL THREAD

Attached: BLVCK-BULL.jpg (6.4 KB, 246x204)

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

Sounds like you'd just prefer a private IRC/discord server where you can invite people who have the right opinions
Nah. That shits gay.
What I'd like is a place wherein moderation transpires to preserve a board culture. Freedom of speech on the internet wherein VPNs exist just results in a total shitshow, as we see today.

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

Bro, learn how to save images at full resolution. Fucks sake.

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

Just honkpill yourself and face 2 bloodshed.
Dog coming through.
based and dogpilled

Attached: dogpilled.png (22.18 KB, 300x138)

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

YOU ARE AN INCEL
TARRANT WAS A FALSE FLAG
IT'S OKAY TO BE JEWISH ON THIS FORUM

Attached: dog-rape.png (601.25 KB, 646x765)
Attached: asteroid.jpg (95.14 KB, 400x300)

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

Have sex.

Attached: have-sex-inkels.jpg (210.54 KB, 1024x833)

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

See, this kind of shit? This is what you'll be dealing with if you try to start your own board.
Lots of it.
And it will never stop.

The mods here don't mind, so long as what you're doing doesn't make them look too bad. You can be anti-White, post jewish LARP shit, whatever - just so long as they can make it look like they weren't involved and/or did something about it when the chance arose, or that there's no way to do anything about it because of VPNs making moderation largely impotent unless willing to devote large amounts of time.

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

this is now a jewish thread
a jewish board
jewish world
YOU WITH ME?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (19.47 KB, 480x360)

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

Take your fucking meds schizo piece of shit.

Attached: 40C8960300000578-4553574-image-a-11-1496102266190.jpg (46.27 KB, 634x422)

William Edwards
William Edwards

This is now a North Korean thread

Attached: 7oiBJcfe1Hf2nzQK-QagY1ZtpWt10IRNN5-PvIfZbhk.png (759.18 KB, 1024x569)

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

No, you're a schizo.
Take your meds.
It is socially acceptable to have sex.
With children.
This means, you are a schizo
For being alive.
This means
Zig Forums is
a Consciousness Raping
State of existence.
You are an enemy of the kindness within the enemy of the kindness within the enemy of the kindness within the MKULTRA mind matrix which exists in this world against the forces within the mind of the mind of the enemy matrix of the within you of the mind matrix if you are not one of us you are one of them you are a mind matter matrix rapist kindred Rapester.

Attached: 1551791443790.gif (1.73 MB, 418x480)

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

Take your meds Schizo, i' m 75 years old and born In-Q-Telaviv.
This means I know more than you,
I was born with a microchip implant.
I was born with an alien beam inside my eyeballs.
YOU WERE never around the enemy.
I was born inside the Classified System 1982 Camp for Brainwashing the newest babies.
Escape was an option which they took from us,
You are a fuck.
This is for discrediting.

Attached: 1551283467684.png (283.15 KB, 1194x1568)

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

HAHAHAHAHAH I just discredited myself with one of those things they chose and took from us.
Need to hook myself up to electroshock therapy again and make another sacrifice, this one won't be forgiven!
This one won't be forgiven!
This one won't be forgiven! Ritual over
Now find a device for changing the minds of domesticism.
I am one of the Jewsey Shore 1990s epithetic cohort which was given a dose.
Take your fucking meds Self-Schizo.

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

child rape thread
prove me wron. proptip : you CANT6!
Iaim You Aer91 Coded to rape a insect bug.
OMQE90A90DADASD
IN-Q-TEL-AVIV
Take my meds schizo.

Attached: 1552376934924.png (175.55 KB, 368x475)

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

peepee is here
ou are not welcome
you are an

Attached: a507519389b4afdfbdd3ff39559115e9c8728296a9396bb008b2775acc98360f.png (19.5 KB, 232x214)

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

there is literally no one else to vote for in 2020 except yang or hitler

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

yang
Yang is a joke. He isn't even meaningfully in the running.
hitler
I don't think Hitler is on the ballot. I suppose you could write him in if you really wanted to.

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikistrat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psy-Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

You came to the wrong neighborhood.

Faggot

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

You don't even need to do that. Just get a washer, a rubber cloth, and a $40 pap oil filter (longer one) and use those three pieces to replace the end barrel of a rifle. Just shoot it to make the hole at the end.

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

Shills really don't like this thread.

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

shills really don't like this thread
<btw where are those moderators to deal with these people who disagree with us

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

This is why you are only getting a king as an leader next. This fighting for freedom shit is dead. Next leader is going to walk up to an user, tell him to do something everyone wants to do and punish user viciously if he doesn't do it. No 'lets join hands' shit either. Start thinking like an warlord user. Our days are coming.

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

5secondfirearm.com/product-page/10-premium-kit-10-cups-16-springs-1-fitting

theyre back in stock boyos

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

He never wanted a wall with how much bullshit he spews and delays, yet signed the NDA Act giving kikes 38 billion.

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

DHS releases illegals especially with different. Higher shitskin count compared to king nigger. There is no merit based system kike. He had imported fewer whites compared to shitskins. He lets african niggers in. No travel ban. Fuck you defenders are retarded and plug your ears as long as those libs get hella mad and trolld XD. Asking if you don't want to be genocided isn't on the ballot.

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

where are those moderators
You joke but the moderators are acknowledged as either not doing their job entirely or doing it selectively.

Daniel James
Daniel James

dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/yearbook/2017
If you look at the numbers it's almost like there's no difference between political parties.

Attached: steadyflowofmexicans.png (83.2 KB, 937x998)