Good Morning Britain deletes full interview with Trump ("Hitler was unstoppable")

Below is the link to the full interview earlier today, now it is impossible to find a certain clip of the interview where Trump stated: "Hitler was unstoppable at that time…"
I challenge any of you to find this clip of the interview now. It has been completely removed and erased. The question is, why?

realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/05/piers_morgan_interviews_donald_trump.html

Attached: trumppiersmorgan.jpg (1200x674, 79.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/qq8FrMZhDydD/
youtube.com/watch?v=mEy7LRpuv9A
web.archive.org/web/20190605130345/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEy7LRpuv9A
twitter.com/GMB/status/1136166290329145345
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hitler sounds pretty cool, dude. I bet we could beat his high score if we tried.

Anyways.
Look into this can anyone find it?

The time for Hitler's descendants is coming.

You'll never be Aryan, brown filth. Go find your own tribe of shitskins to fuck with, beaner.

It's so weird to have Hitler in context rather than used as a political slur. Amazing time

Kalki is coming

Attached: kalki avatara of lord vishnu.jpg (1456x2592, 1.41M)

Can anyone find a full vid without the msm adding their faggotry and chopping it up even more?

here you go: bitchute.com/video/qq8FrMZhDydD/
it's 32:06
deleted from here: youtube.com/watch?v=mEy7LRpuv9A
confirmation original was 32:06: web.archive.org/web/20190605130345/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEy7LRpuv9A

High score regarding what?

The non-existent 6 gorillian of course

In retrospect, the US should not have gotten involved in WW2.

I just did a few minutes checking and couldn’t find it. This type of shit is why I download youtube videos.

>bitchute.com/video/qq8FrMZhDydD/
Useful torposting for once

"We defeated the wrong enemy"

Now why would the Jew media delete anything promoting their god Shitler? Shitler was a Jew double agent who helped the Jews, FDR and Stalin destroy Europe to create Israel. Every thing Corporal Adolf did including sending the Jews to camps in Poland was pre planned.

Historically the 6 million lie has been tried many times before and failed. Shitler helped them finally get to lie to win.

Thank you for continuing to post, and showing that the mods of this board are malicious.

Yea, go fucking whine about "free speech" in another thread while demanding censorship in this one faggot.

Patton was saying the whole war was pre planned and Stalin and the then USSR was a scumbag that will in the future will be hostile to the world. He was right.

Or "Let me go to Moscow and finish the job".

Post it here.

Fuck yeah

We should try. We need a holocaust but for real this time

Fuck i know its draining.

My man. Thanks.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. All I know is that your continued posting on this board is evidence that the mods are malicious.

Thank you user.
You do see what I mentioned though about them trying to erase that part totally? Even pulling it from prior news articles.

Timecode please, because it looks like bait. I don't want to look at that jewish litter for half an hour.

Attached: SupaHit3000.jpg (1159x817, 178.11K)

It's not worth your time listening to in any regard. Trump's quote about Hitler is in the context of him praising Churchill and saying that Churchill is one of his heroes.

I know that. I just want the footage of him saying that, and also, why did they purge all footage of it?

Thx, user.

Attached: unstoppable_at that time.jpg (1536x1379, 122.5K)

So. This is in the context of the Churchill argument. 12:11 create a webm you lazy assholes.

It's too late, my friend. I've already wasted my time.

Attached: SUPA COOL.jpg (600x776, 79.71K)

Who cares, it's two zionists sucking off the kikes on TV

No idea. He wasn't even saying it in a supportive way, the remark was actually made to build up his admiration for Churchill.

"and now you guys are brexiting to get away from all the homeless negroidlums aint that funny?"

12:28

pattons reincarnation is trump currently.

Gayest reincarnation ever.
Patton was woke on jews, this reincarnation
fellates them.

I'm so fucking tired of "winning"

Here's a clip of that exchange
twitter.com/GMB/status/1136166290329145345